Author Topic: Rumia Quest II: Widening Darkness [Complete]  (Read 31600 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest II: Widening Darkness
« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2012, 05:16:09 PM »
>"Really? I wonder if she can mess with my darkness?"

> "Probably. Anything un-natural she can control, although she dosen't use her power very often at all, and it takes a lot of concentration. Which for the always drunken Devas of the Mountains, is a tall order!" the Mini-Sukia on Yuugi's head said, breaking out laughing. "She's called Yuugi the Strong, not Yuugi the Supernatural, because she never really used her powers, never needed to."

> Wriggle arrives, her sleeves are torn, and it looks like she was in a small fight.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2012, 05:25:05 PM »
>Wave. "Hiya Wriggle! Did you fight some of those weird bat-eyes too? They weren't really that strong...All I had to do was use night bird, and poof~!"
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2012, 05:33:52 PM »
>Wave. "Hiya Wriggle! Did you fight some of those weird bat-eyes too? They weren't really that strong...All I had to do was use night bird, and poof~!"

> "Bat-eyes? I didn't find any of them. I got attacked by Ghosts, or at least, they looked like Ghosts... they weren't strong, but there was a lot of em. I also didn't use my spells for too long... I wanted to save them, but I ended up using Meteor on Earth..." Wriggle complains.

> "I never found anything." Mystcia chirps. The bird youkai is pretty lucky usually. Although when she's unlucky it's really bad. She still has nightmares about her meeting with Yuyuko...

> The four Mini-Sukias merge back together, making a Sukia that's basically a smaller version, but hardly mini.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2012, 05:38:13 PM »
>"That's weird! I fought a few Bat-eyes before I got here. Hey, did you feel stronger after beating them and saving the people getting attacked? I did."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2012, 05:40:39 PM »
>"That's weird! I fought a few Bat-eyes before I got here. Hey, did you feel stronger after beating them and saving the people getting attacked? I did."

> "Do I look like I feel stronger?" Wriggle says, indicateing her slightly beaten body.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2012, 05:45:39 PM »
>"Hmm...Guess not~!"
>Fistpalm. "Maybe we should find some people for you to save or something! You might get strong enough to make a whole new spellcard like I did!""
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2012, 05:51:54 PM »
>"But first, we need to find Koishi and tell Reimu we found Yuugi."
>If Yuugi doesn't move in the next few minutes, head for the palace; we do already know where the Satori live.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2012, 06:06:10 PM »
>"Hmm...Guess not~!"
>Fistpalm. "Maybe we should find some people for you to save or something! You might get strong enough to make a whole new spellcard like I did!""

> "Yeah, I guess my theory was right then? It was something that happened in our trip?" Wriggle said.

> "So that means it wasn't night-blindness?! Yay!" Mystcia says.

> At this point Kogasa shows up. She looks an absolute mess, but is still smileing and dosen't look to be in pain. "Hi guys... the youkai down here don't like being surprised... lucky I'm what I am!" she says cheerily, before she heals without warning.

> The last mini-sukia merges, making Sukia full-sized again.

> "But I did help some young youkai... and I help bugs every day!" Wriggle says.

>"But first, we need to find Koishi and tell Reimu we found Yuugi."
>If Yuugi doesn't move in the next few minutes, head for the palace; we do already know where the Satori live.

> "Sounds like a good idea!" Mystcia says.

> "I'm stayin with Yuugi, in case anything decides to attack her. She can't really fight back like this." Sukia says.

> Yuugi remains motionless, although the portal starts to look a bit unstable, and Yuugi starts to sweat a bit. As such, you, Kogasa, Wriggle and Mystcia fly towards the palace.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2012, 06:15:08 PM »
>Let's keep going until we get there! "Well, when I saved those youkai who were having trouble, they were so happy! And I kinda felt stronger after that!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2012, 06:16:31 PM »
>"By the way, Kogasa, how did you heal so fast?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #160 on: March 19, 2012, 06:29:52 PM »
>Let's keep going until we get there! "Well, when I saved those youkai who were having trouble, they were so happy! And I kinda felt stronger after that!"

> You keep flying towards the palace. Meanwhile, you explain to Wriggle the situation where you felt a bit stronger.

> "That's weird Rumia..." Mystcia said.

> "It would explain why you were kinda weak before, you didn't help others, you just tried to eat everything. Everyone gets stronger somehow, right? Look at Cirno!" Wriggle said.

>"By the way, Kogasa, how did you heal so fast?"

> "Oh, I was never hurt. I'm a Karakasa, the umbrella is my actual being, damage to this body means nothing, it's just a spiritual projection." Kogasa said happily. "I can use the appearance that I'm hurt to surprise people!"

---

Meanwhile:

"Uwwuuu..." Cirno said, stepping out of her door. The fairy had respawned a short while ago.

Cirno flies out over the lake, and notices the others are all gone.

Suddenly, a strange portal opens up in front of the fairy, and, being Cirno, she decides to investigate, adamant that if there was danger in it, being the strongest, it would be no problem.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #161 on: March 19, 2012, 06:31:54 PM »
>"I wonder what we have to do to get you to be stronger? Maybe find better bugs for you to work with?"
>"...So if I tickle the umbrella, you'll laugh?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2012, 06:34:39 PM »
>"I wonder what we have to do to get you to be stronger? Maybe find better bugs for you to work with?"
>"...So if I tickle the umbrella, you'll laugh?"

> "I dunno. Maybe we should find strong youkai one day and ask them?" Wriggle said.

> "No, umbrellas aren't tickleish." Kogasa states.

> Your Night Bird spellcard has recharged.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #163 on: March 19, 2012, 06:39:02 PM »
>"...But you're not an umbrella! You're a Karakasa! Isn't that s'posed to be different from being a plain ol' umbrella?"
>"That might work! Maybe we can ask that Satori down here!"
>"Oh yeah, my spellcard's back to full~!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #164 on: March 19, 2012, 06:40:58 PM »
>This needs investigating. Borrow a feather from Mystia and tickle the umbrella

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2012, 06:44:23 PM »
>"...But you're not an umbrella! You're a Karakasa! Isn't that s'posed to be different from being a plain ol' umbrella?"
>"That might work! Maybe we can ask that Satori down here!"
>"Oh yeah, my spellcard's back to full~!"

> "I'm a sentient umbrella. That's plenty different silly~" Kogasa said, pulling the traditional face little kids do when sticking out their tounges.

> "But we don't know how strong that Satori is..." Mystcia explains.

> "Mine's gonna take a while longer." Wriggle says.

> You are nearing the front of the palace. The windows are fancy!

>This needs investigating. Borrow a feather from Mystia and tickle the umbrella

> Last time Cirno tried to pluck Mystcia's plumage she sent the bird youkai into a rage, and, in a rare occasion, Mystcia made Cirno have to respawn, considering when you spar Cirno slmost always wins, that fact alone, fluke or not, is enough to make you refuse to try this. Especially as you're pretty sure you don't respawn when you die.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2012, 06:48:23 PM »
>Pause to marvel at the windows! "Ooooh...."
>"Well, doesn't she run this whole place? You gotta be strong to run a whole group of people right? Cirno said so!"
>"Oh, Mystia, do you have a spare feather? I wanna try something!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #167 on: March 19, 2012, 07:02:10 PM »
>Pause to marvel at the windows! "Ooooh...."
>"Well, doesn't she run this whole place? You gotta be strong to run a whole group of people right? Cirno said so!"
>"Oh, Mystia, do you have a spare feather? I wanna try something!"

> Those windows are very fancy, all multiple coulors, and shiny...

> "Yeah, but remember what Sakuya said? Satori can read minds. Maybe she's in charge because of that?" Kogasa sai

> "N-N-No! If you want one so bad wait for one to drop off!" Mystcia stammers. The bits of the bird Youkai's plumage falls every now and then, as it gets worn down and tattered by air resistance. Not that you or her know the reasons why the feathers fall off.

> As you approach the doorway, it opens. There is no-one in the doorway to have opened it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 07:03:43 PM by Raikaria »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2012, 07:26:33 PM »
>"Whoa....The door opened without anyone touching it!"
>"But Mysty, I was asking about one that was about to fall out."
>"She can read minds? Maybe she can tell me what I had for dinner a few nights ago, because it was pretty tasty, but I forgot what it was!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2012, 07:28:09 PM »
>"Whoa....The door opened without anyone touching it!"
>"But Mysty, I was asking about one that was about to fall out."
>"She can read minds? Maybe she can tell me what I had for dinner a few nights ago, because it was pretty tasty, but I forgot what it was!"

> "Yeah..." everyone says.

> "Nooooo!" Mystcia says.

> "I don't think she can read something your mind dosen't have anymore Rumia..." Kogasa says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2012, 07:32:34 PM »
>Pout. "Awww....You're no fun Mysty.....I wanted to see if an idea I had would work."
>Flip a 180 on mood. "But I heard from someone that you still have stuff you forgot, it's just really hard to get to!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2012, 08:26:20 PM »
>Pout. "Awww....You're no fun Mysty.....I wanted to see if an idea I had would work."
>Flip a 180 on mood. "But I heard from someone that you still have stuff you forgot, it's just really hard to get to!"

> "Well if my feathers are plucked it effects my flying~" the bird youkai said.

> "Yeah, I guess it depends on how the mindreading works, I guess. Is it 'I know what you are thinking' or 'I know everything in your mind'" Kogasa wondered.

> "What?! You four actually made it here." you hear. Reimu has appeared in the doorway, with a cat, Koishi, a fox in what appears to be a nightgown, and a purple-haired little girl with a third eye that has red cords, kinda like Koishi's, standing around her.

> "Da~ze... this lot are becoming little incident solvers of their own accords..." you hear from behind, Marisa having shown up. Her arm seems better compared to the book incident, where a nasty crash damaged it badly.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 08:32:27 PM by Raikaria »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2012, 08:42:35 PM »
>"...But Mysty, we can fly without wings. Everyone can."
>"Dunno Koga, but we'll find out soon enough!"
>Wave cheerfully at the girl with the red eye. "Hi! I'm Rumia! This is Wriggle, Mystia, and Kogasa!" Point to each in turn.
>"Though I guess if you can read minds, you already knew all that huh? Wonder if you could help me remember what I had for dinner a couple nights ago..."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2012, 08:45:44 PM »
>"And yeah, Reimu, we did actually make it here? U mad? Surprised?"
>Put on a childishly curious smile that makes us seem like we're teasing her, but look too cute for her to get angry.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2012, 08:53:06 PM »
>"And yeah, Reimu, we did actually make it here? U mad? Surprised?"
>Put on a childishly curious smile that makes us seem like we're teasing her, but look too cute for her to get angry.

> "Yeah, I didn't expect you lot to make it past Parsee..." Reimu said, ignoreing your childish smile.

>"...But Mysty, we can fly without wings. Everyone can."
>"Dunno Koga, but we'll find out soon enough!"
>Wave cheerfully at the girl with the red eye. "Hi! I'm Rumia! This is Wriggle, Mystia, and Kogasa!" Point to each in turn.
>"Though I guess if you can read minds, you already knew all that huh? Wonder if you could help me remember what I had for dinner a couple nights ago..."

> "Not everyone can. I'm a bird Youkai, I never learnt how to fly without wings..."

> Kogasa nods.

> You wave towards the other Satori, but before you even speak, she does. "Hello Rumia, Wriggle, Mystcia and Kogasa. I am Satori Komeiji, and thank you for helping my sister. No, I can't help you with your memory loss of your dinner, I can't read something your mind has lost. Koishi might be able to find it in your subconcious, but we have far more pressing matters, like the invasion of Hell... by... another Hell. Or Demon Realm. Or whatever you want to call Makai."

> Reimu gives Satori as look as if to say 'You really need to stop doing that'. A moment later, she sighs, and speaks. "The cat is one of Satori's many pets, Rin Kaenbyou. The fox is Ran Yakumo, shinigami of Yukari Yakumo."

> "I wonder why the gap hag isn't here herself when all hell is breaking loose ~ze" Marisa said, getting a deathlike look from Ran on calling her master 'Gap Hag'.

> "There's also some others down here, but they're busy helping the other Youkai. My Shinigami, Chen is one of them, as well as Sanae Kochiya, and Alice Marga..." Ran began, before Reimu and Marisa both cut her off.

> "ALICE?!" both of them shouted.

> "This is bad ~ze... Alice is from Makai!" Marisa said.

> "We don't know where her alligence would lie... for all we know this is all her doing." Reimu muttered, before adding; "Why didn't you tell us this sooner Ran?!"

> "I wasn't aware of the importance of the matter." Ran said.

[Heads-up, Utusho is above ground still working on some type of nuclear power-project with Nitori.]

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2012, 09:31:10 PM »
(It's Shikigami, not Shinigami.)

>"So that nice dollmaker's from there too? I never would've guessed!" Cheerfully oblivious smile.
>Armflail. "Wait, Mysty, you can't fly without your wings? That's no good! We need to teach you!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2012, 09:48:49 PM »
(It's Shikigami, not Shinigami.)

>"So that nice dollmaker's from there too? I never would've guessed!" Cheerfully oblivious smile.
>Armflail. "Wait, Mysty, you can't fly without your wings? That's no good! We need to teach you!"

(Disregard spelling, obtain Ran - not really but you get the picture)

> "Yeah, she saw the 'Goddess' as her mother when we first met her. Not sure why she came into Gensokyo... but this could be why." Reimu said.

> I'm a bird. It's natural for me to use my wings for flight. It's like teaching Cirno to think, it's against their nature..." Mystcia said.

> "I'm still curious as to how you got here. You couldn't have followed us, you're too slow. No clue how you got past Parsee either..." Reimu said.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2012, 09:56:24 PM »
>Armflail more, but with a panicked look. "But Mysty! What if you break one of your wings?! Then how will you get around? Well, besides walking I guess...But that's boring!"
>"Actually, we did kinda follow you. Well, I guess you could call it that, since we're here now too. We wanted to help!"
>Proud grin. "I took care of some weird bat-eye-things on the way too!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #178 on: March 19, 2012, 09:59:58 PM »
>Armflail more, but with a panicked look. "But Mysty! What if you break one of your wings?! Then how will you get around? Well, besides walking I guess...But that's boring!"
>"Actually, we did kinda follow you. Well, I guess you could call it that, since we're here now too. We wanted to help!"
>Proud grin. "I took care of some weird bat-eye-things on the way too!"

> "Then I might bother to learn. But not until that happens. And I'm extra careful with my wings."

> Reimu gives a confused look.

> "Wait, where did you fight those? Come to think of it, Wriggle looks a bit beat up too..." Reimu said.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #179 on: March 19, 2012, 10:05:34 PM »
>"Well, you should learn before that happens, just in case y'know!"
>"Oh, those? I can show you the way! Suika and Yuugi are there at some weird kinda portal-thing, it looked kinda tasty."
>"Oh, Wriggle? She fought some weird ghosts-that-aren't-ghosts."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!