Author Topic: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?!  (Read 126048 times)

Shadoweh

  • I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • *
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?!
« Reply #990 on: August 13, 2012, 12:00:12 PM »
> Destroy the talisman. Let's try with danmaku first.


Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

  • MotK's Official Idlebot
  • *
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?!
« Reply #991 on: August 13, 2012, 12:55:57 PM »
>Look around the other corridor.
>You take a quick look into the rooms you didn't visit in this corridor when you first entered the palace.
>What you find are torn scrolls and books in one room, and broken furniture such as chairs in the other.

> Destroy the talisman. Let's try with danmaku first.
>You return to the entrance.
>You decide to destroy the talisman, and shoot some danmaku at it.
>As expected, danmaku has no effect on the talisman.

>_

SirChaotick

  • Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?!
« Reply #992 on: August 13, 2012, 01:39:31 PM »
>Is our ability to shatter this talisman related to our border abilities (which we have no access to)?

Dormio Ergo Sum

  • MotK's Official Idlebot
  • *
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?!
« Reply #993 on: August 13, 2012, 01:54:27 PM »
>Is our ability to shatter this talisman related to our border abilities (which we have no access to)?
>If you wanted to shatter or destroy the talisman itself, having access to your abilities would likely be the easiest method of doing so.
>You could, however, probably just peel the talisman off the door.

>_

SirChaotick

  • Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?!
« Reply #994 on: August 13, 2012, 02:26:49 PM »
Ah, a physical talisman! Man, am I an idiot.

>Lightly tap the talisman.
>If we're not harmed: peel it off and open the doors.

Dormio Ergo Sum

  • MotK's Official Idlebot
  • *
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?!
« Reply #995 on: August 14, 2012, 01:21:11 AM »
>Lightly tap the talisman.
>If we're not harmed: peel it off and open the doors.
>You give the talisman a light tap. Not much happens.
>Considering the lack of side effects, you decide to tear the talisman off the door.
>As soon as you do so, you feel a cold chill run down your spine.
>You open the door, and see that you are inside the border once more.
>You turn around to confirm your surroundings, but find that you are not standing on any ground to turn on.
>You are as you have been for the past two years.
>"It's been a while, Yukari."
>The voice of Reimu brings you back to your senses.
>You try to look around, but cannot see her.
>"I heard you've around for a couple of days, and I wanted to give you a warm welcome, but I couldn't you. That's changed, though."
>"I do hope you have fun in there."
>You resign yourself to simply floating in the emptiness once more.
>You wonder about the fate of Gensoukyo.