Author Topic: The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)  (Read 92947 times)

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
Re: The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)
« Reply #300 on: October 17, 2011, 03:25:22 AM »
SourDangling and GuardianTempest

Byakuren nodded. ?That's why I came out here. Which of you wants to follow them??

Shou wore a look of concern on her face. ?I'm not so sure that's a good idea...?

?Of course, you'll be accompanying them,? Byakuren added.

Sonae

?A statue of the great God, the Dragon. From what I understand, its eye color predicts the weather. Red, however, is reserved for indeterminate. In other words, something truly odd is going on.?

?Exactly.? The two turned to see a woman with blue hair and a strange, pagoda-shaped hat looking at them. ?This red color is usually indicative of some sort of incident. However, the red has never been so deep before. As you can imagine, it has caused some worry, as is evidenced by the crowd gathering here.? She then bowed politely. ?My name is Keine Kamishirisawa.?

Futo also bowed. ?I am Mononobe no Futo.?

Berzul

(OOC: Who else?)

Mystia turned to Yoshiko. ?Oh? And who's this little cutie~?? She grinned, and held her hand out. ?The name's Mystia Lorelei. Nice to meetcha.?

?You sure are energetic for someone with a messed up internal clock...? Youmu mused. Mystia shot a quick glare at her, then returned her attention to Yoshiko.

Narouge
(OOC: Don't worry about it. Real life is more important than this game.)

Mokou chuckled, as Tewi glared at Sparkler before stomping off, patting the fire out. ?Nice one, kid. Say, how'd you like me to teach you some control, some discipline? Fire without control is weak, and you've got some potential there.?

MFZBdude

Rumia looked like she was going to say something, but fell silent at the mention of that 'other name'.

?...We don't talk about that anymore, kid,? Cirno said, her face cold. ?The same goes for Wriggle and Mystia.? Silence hung over the three for a few more seconds, before Cirno's cheery smile returned. ?Anyway, you've got a point, there. Let's wait until nightfall to enact the plan. Until then, let's do some scouting around. Unless you got any ideas, servant??

Dorakyura and Crow Cakes

Koishi looked between the two. She turned her third eye to Chiseki, and snickered. ?It's sad, really~? She stood up, and stretched. ?Anyway. I'm going to go hang out in the city, if either of you want to join me. I'll wait for you to finish, I have some stuff to take care of. Ciao~? Without another word, she left the room.

Youkai Jesus

The invisible object let out a small ?eep!? and the three fairies re-appeared. Arasoi was holding on to the head of the one with red hair. ?W-we weren't doing anything! Honest!? She cried.

?We're good fairies!? agreed the one with brown hair, swallowing a rice cracker.

?We weren't going to do anything to the shrine maiden!? the blonde one added. The other two shot her a quick glare.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #301 on: October 17, 2011, 05:12:07 AM »
She would respond "Pleasure to meet you, My name is Yoshiko Na..." but then, upon Youmu regard, she would pause and think for a second. That person really did not look like a ghost, did not feel cold like a ghost. What was that person really? She would ponder... *She must came from that other place, but..."

Suddenly she would feel dizzy on the head, trying not to fall down unconscious. When she would try to think for a moment, only the word "dead" would come to her mind. It would appear to happen she made an connection between "dead" and Mystia, but she was not quite sure what would that mean, or what to think about that.

Upon awaiting other's reaction, she would say "I am, all right now, nothing to be afraid of".

« Reply #302 on: October 17, 2011, 05:40:18 AM »
Minako's face lights up with a grin. "Now that sounds right up my alley. I can fly, Heal, and as far as I know, you can't. I- we," she corrects herself, glancing at Shou, "can track them by air."
She continues in a tone that leaves no secret about how she feels on this matter. "Which means we can stay out of a fight, if we don't have to fight them." Then she grins again. "Of course, it also means we'd get the drop on them if and when they get up to no good."
Taking into consideration the actions and apparant attitude of the one that floated around Heal, Minako sucks in a breath and makes a concession to her 'sister'. "But if it comes to that, Heal, I'll go easy on the little one. ... If she lets me."

"But if worst comes to worst, Byakuren, I'll need something to fight with. I don't know this body as well as I need to be as effective in a fight as I know I can be yet. I need something simple, a... What's the word? A staff. A spear. One of those."

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #303 on: October 17, 2011, 08:42:59 AM »
Heal felt a little relieved, "Good, the neophyte knows nothing. (which means she can be converted easily) Though, should they overpower you, the chances are slim. I would perform excellent on combat and defense, I will gladly take the role of the shield."

She has experience facing multiple opponents at once, she recalls a faded memory...of someone...but disregards that. She admits a flaw or two, "Though I'm not good with subterfuge or stealth, so I will take the role of the cavalry, the ones deployed to reinforce the spearhead should they befall to peril."

« Reply #304 on: October 17, 2011, 10:03:23 AM »
Sayuri raised a finger to her mouth and gazed at the statue with curiousity. "Dragon? Something odd...?" She asked softly, a hint of confusion entering her face. As she heard the voice she turned around and looked at the owner of it.
There stood a woman with long light blue hair. She wore a white dress underneath a blue one with unusual loop like designs at the edges of her dress and sleeves. Atop her head sat a strangely shaped hat. Her brown eyes gazed at the two with a calm and collected feeling, as if she wasn't afraid of the 'incident' that was to come. Sayuri looked at the woman's face, then back to the hat, then back to her face. Finally she rested her gaze on the hat, wondering if there was something hiding inside of it.
As the two introduced themselves, they bowed respectfully to each other. Sayuri, still fixated on the hat, forgot to introduce herself, and thus just asked questions without any preceeding formalities.
"What's an incident...?" She asked innocently, her eyes still glued to the hat.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #305 on: October 17, 2011, 12:20:04 PM »
Arasoi sighed. Little faries like these would'nt know where the shrine maiden was. And it apparently looks like they don't even know that she's gone. Arasoi looked about, before sitting down. Lightning faded from his hands.

"Sit, girls. We need to talk." Oh god, he sounded like a father. Arasoi expelled this completely unrelated thought from his mind, shaking his head. As the girls sat down, he felt something inside of him again. He was recovering from that battle earlier.

"So, did you girls know that the shrine maiden is missing?" Arasoi said as he grabbed a rice cracker off the floor.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

XinXin

• Hakase Hakase Hakase!
  • Nano Nano Nano!
« Reply #306 on: October 17, 2011, 12:21:46 PM »
"Maids serving maids eh?" Mikan placed her hand on her chin thoughtfully. It was quite an interesting concept. The maids would serve the ones at the top of the food chain at their highest capacity because all the minor matters are pushed down the chain, effectively creating the system of greatest efficiency. Of course, there was always the possibility that it was just as it is because the maids at the bottom are too lazy and unreliable to do any work, so everything that they can do gets pushed to them.

"Sounds nice." Mikan concluded as she took the towel from the fairy, wiping her body and hair dry. In all honesty, it actually was quite cooling.
Helloo world! Would you like a cookie?

« Reply #307 on: October 17, 2011, 10:41:25 PM »
(ooc: I wait till Crow Cakes post something, I maybe join him  :derp:)

« Reply #308 on: October 17, 2011, 10:54:52 PM »
(OOC: It might take a while, I still have school. Also, periodical exams. :V)

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #309 on: October 18, 2011, 03:00:59 AM »
(Sorry about the lack of an update today. Large amounts of homework + 3 hour extracurricular = not much time for an update. Well, whatever. It's just a game, anyway.)

Reisen-tanith

• White Wolf of the West
  • Must not use military vehicles to ?Squish? things.
« Reply #310 on: October 18, 2011, 02:15:30 PM »
"Thank you Ma-am," the wolf says steping out of the cell and stretching her arms. "What sort of work will I be doing."
As she finished her streching something clicked, "...wait what note?" Aref asked slightly on edge.
There are 2 items I believe can solve any problem
1. The Doctor's sonic screw driver
2. Marisa's 8 trigrams reactor

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #311 on: October 19, 2011, 03:45:23 AM »
Berzul

Mystia blinked. ?Okay, Yoshiko Na. Well then, if you're alright, I look forward to seeing you tonight~ You should stop by my lamprey stand some time. It cures night blindness, y'know.?

?...That you cause,? Youmu added. Mystia glared at her for a second, then her smile returned.

...?Lyrica, are you alright?? Lunasa asked, turning to her sister. ?You're being awfully quiet...?

Lyrica shook her head. ?I'm fine. I'm fine.?

?Okay... Well, anyway, we should get going,? Lunasa said, nodding to Youmu and Yoshiko. ?Things to set up, things to check, you know how it is.?

Sourangry and GuardianTempest

?Um, keep in mind, we're just watching them, not going to war...? Shou said, frowning.

Byakuren shook her head. ?No, it's alright. We can't change them.?

?...Fine. I should have an extra spear lying around.? Shou sighed, resigned, and re-entered the temple.

Byakuren smiled at the two. ?In all seriousness, let's try not to fight, shall we??

Sonae

?An incident is... Well... It's when bad things happen. Well, not necessarily 'bad', but strange things that can be perceived as bad,? Keine said.

?I do believe the Prince's revival was considered an 'incident',? Futo added. Keine nodded her agreement.

?Reimu Hakurei and Marisa Kirisame are the chief incident solvers, though a few others have helped out,? Keine continued. ?The three main others are Sakuya Izayoi, maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion; Youmu Konpaku, servant of the princess of the Netherworld; and Sanae Kotiya, shrine maiden of the shrine on Youkai Mountain. Of course, all three of those factions have caused incidents, but incidents are usually forgiven quite easily here in Gensokyo.?

Youkai Jesus

The three fairies wormed around looking at each other nervously. They stopped when he mentioned the shrine maiden. ?...Is she getting tea?? The one in blue asked.

?She might have tripped on a rock and broken her leg...? The red-haired one said, worried.

?Or she might have gotten abducted by aliens!? The third added. The other two stared at her for a second.

?...Dummy. Aliens wouldn't come to Gensokyo. That lady who attacked us for the tree wouldn't let them in.?

XinXin

Koakuma shrugged. ?Eh, not really. More that I'm above the maids here, so I can command them. The maids are pretty much equals aside from Miss Sakuya, but everyone else is above them. Chances are, they wouldn't have gotten you a towel if you'd asked.?

Reisen-tanith

?I'm not sure what kind of work you'll be doing, to be honest,? Kotohime answered, pensive. ?I don't get many prisoners, since most disputes are solved with danmaku, but you came along willingly...? She bit her lip. ?Um... I don't know, you could join me on patrol or something. Nobody takes me seriously, but if I had a reformed convict...?

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #312 on: October 19, 2011, 06:22:32 AM »
Yoshiko was embarrassed she couldn't tell her full name. "It's Nakamura..." She looked away, as her face turned red.

She would not be in mood for any more of this conversation with Mystia. So she would follow whatever direction Youmu and Myon were heading.

« Reply #313 on: October 19, 2011, 07:46:29 AM »
Minako nods solemly. She has her instincts and attitudes, but the rule of the head of the herd is absolute.
"As you say, Byakuren. I shall defend myself and my sisters, but I shall not make the first move."

Something about Byakuren's presense seems to act as a calming influence on the pegasus youkai, and she lets out a breath slowly.
"I don't want you to have the wrong impression of me. I've not set out to be... aggressive, but the thought of enemies dwelling so close to our home, no matter which one was here first, gets my mane up."

« Reply #314 on: October 19, 2011, 08:05:44 AM »
Hilde's eyes turned to Chiseki while she finished her breakfast. Chiseki didn't seem to have finished yet.
Chiseki is not done yet? Seriously I'm not going with 'that' (She means Koishi)  girl into the city alone, she scares me somehow...
I had no option but to go alone then, not that I planned it differently...

Hilde stood up and put the chair back in place. She gave a last regard to Chiseki. "I'm going to leave aswell. I'm going into the city alone so you don't have to wait for me", she said and left the dinnerroom.

(OOC: since Unconditional Squawkers updates during night I have some time to write something longer xD, we (Crow Cakes and me) are kind if going around in circles while the others are further into it already  :V)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:32:46 AM by German Flower Youkai »

GuardianTempest

« Reply #315 on: October 19, 2011, 08:48:42 AM »
"Yes, my lord."

Heal turned to Minako, but fails to utter a word. Instead she just nods and stands by Byakuren's side. "Tolerance, miss. The virtue here is tolerance." she thought.

[OOC: Short one, just awaiting orders.]

« Reply #316 on: October 19, 2011, 09:21:50 AM »
(OOC: Sorry for the wait.)

Chiseki wasn't quite done with her meal. She was actually quite full already, although her plate was barely half empty. The new tastes just kept her coming back for more, but she wouldn't dare to eat more than she could.

Once Hilde had left the room, the satori looked around. The only company she had were the animals. Their thoughts were plenty, but more subdued and quiet. Even so, it was a bit unsettling to be left alone.

Her throat went dry. Quickly getting up, she took a quick gulp of water before leaving the room. It hadn't been long since Koishi left, so maybe she could catch up with her.

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

« Reply #317 on: October 19, 2011, 10:58:26 AM »
Her throat went dry. Quickly getting up, she took a quick gulp of water before leaving the room. It hadn't been long since Koishi left, so maybe she could catch up with her.
(OOC: hahaha I knew that)

The corridors in the mansion were quite easy to remember and Hilde found the way to the mainhall/entrance. Koishi was waiting there. Hilde convinced her that she would like to go alone and she should wait for Chiseki, because she might be a little bit helpless when she would go on her own.

Hilde left the mansion and took the direct path into the city. It was quite cold and it was snowing again but it was comfortable. The cold fresh air felt familiar and Hilde was enjoying it. She picked up some snow and watched it melt in her hands, as she walked through the streets.
The closer she came to the center of the old city, the more the streets were full of life. 'Do these Oni never stop to celebrate?'. She walked the same way she walked the day before, maybe she can find Yuugi again and thank her for her help. Unfortunately the streets became to full to walk so she took some side roads. While walking she was thinking about the things Satori said. Did something happen, is there a reason why she asked a 'newcomer' like Hilde to come with her to the surface? Since she woke up yesterday she had a strange feeling anyway, she didn't had the time to think about it much and the fresh air helped to concentrate.
She also thought about other thing, about the other newcomer and that weird cat. Why would she carry corpses around anyway. Maybe she would ask her about it when she would meet her again.

Sunken in it thoughts she didn't notice that she passed the center of the city long time ago and she reached the far end of the city.
She was able to see a bridge and a path that leads to up the cave and ends in a tunnel. This must be the way to the surface, I better not go any futher.. She took a look around. She was all alone and it was quiet.
She closed her eye's and fell into concentration. She only heard rushing water. Listening to it was soothing and it cleared all her thoughts. She forgot her surounding (and didn't notice that someone was coming  ???)

(ooc: totally forgot to finish it  :derp: too late to think)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:22:24 AM by German Flower Youkai »

XinXin

• Hakase Hakase Hakase!
  • Nano Nano Nano!
« Reply #318 on: October 19, 2011, 12:45:43 PM »
"Well, what I meant to say was that you're Miss Patchouli's assistant and Sakuya must regularly tend to the "Mistress", so because the maids help you, you can help them better and leave all the small things to us, I guess." Mikan thoughtfully added along to her previous statement.

"Anyway..." Mikan stares out of the window. What time was it?

Reisen-tanith

• White Wolf of the West
  • Must not use military vehicles to ?Squish? things.
« Reply #319 on: October 19, 2011, 01:15:33 PM »
"...hmmm sounds intresting...I might be able to help out with my keen sense of smell, for instance that rice you had a while ago, might have needed more salt." Areff said sniffing the air. "Well lead the way ma-am, I'm yours for now." the wolf said showing her neck.
There are 2 items I believe can solve any problem
1. The Doctor's sonic screw driver
2. Marisa's 8 trigrams reactor

« Reply #320 on: October 19, 2011, 04:48:45 PM »
"Hmm..." Sayuri mumbles, listening intently to the explanation. "Rei. mu. Haku. rei...Mari...same...Sakuza...Youmu...Sanae..." She repeats, confusion slowly slipping across. As she finishes speaking, she pauses for about 20 seconds, then speaks once more. "Who are they?" She asks, loooking a little lost. As she reviews what Keine said, she looks as if she clued into some kind of hidden meaning. "So if Miko is the Prince, who's the Princess?" She asks innocently, curiousity shining brightly in her eyes.

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #321 on: October 19, 2011, 05:01:03 PM »
((Raargh I wanna do something, filler post incoming.))

Ohuku paid little mind to Momiji's talking as she got herself more acquainted with the feeling of flight. She decided to experiment a little to see how quickly she could maneuver herself and found that by using her coat in inventive ways her aerial maneuverability was fairly good.

Some movements such as speeding up by making it go up and down felt oddly natural, like she'd been doing it her whole life. Other moves like rapid turns, loops and sudden drops felt stranger but still came to her naturally.

As they approached the kappa village however she stopped her random flapping about and fell in closer to Momiji again as she noticed the concentration of people ahead. "More people... are those kappa?" Her thoughts unintentionally transitioned into speech halfway through.
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #322 on: October 20, 2011, 04:58:09 AM »
Berzul

Youmu waved to the performers as they left, then turned back to Yoshiko. ?Well, I need to go talk to Miss Yuyuko. Feel free to wander around, I suppose. I have to get back to gardening soon, anyway.? She shrugged, and began walking off. Myon looked between the two, then began following Youmu.

SourLangston Hughes and GuardianTempest

Byakuren nodded. ?I understand. We just can't condone violence for religious reasons. Not that we've never had to resort to it, of course.?

Shou then returned, carrying a spear, which she handed to Minako. ?Here.?

Byakuren turned to the three. ?So, Minako and Shou will fly to follow them, unseen. Heal will follow along on foot, unless you want to try flying...?? She trailed off at the end.

Dorakyura and Crow Cakes
(OOC: For the record, it's fine to just call me Squawkers.)

?Yo, kid.? Hilde turned to see Yuugi grinning at her, that same sake dish in her hands. ?What's up? You find that place alright??

---

Chiseki wandered around, before finally running into Koishi. ?Oh, there you are. Hilde went on ahead. I tried to convince her otherwise, since it's pretty dangerous out there.? Concern then flashed across her face. ?...You going to be alright out there??

XinXin

Koakuma looked at the window. ?Ah, thanks for reminding me.? She went and closed the curtains, nodding. ?Can't have any nasty sunlight seeping into Mistress Scarlet's mansion. Lunch will be pretty soon, actually. You're welcomed to join me in the Library instead of eating out in the Mess Hall, if you'd like.?

Reisen-tanith

Kotohime shook her head. ?You don't put salt on rice. Ever. Only bamboo and carrots. That's a fact. Anyway, let's go.? She began walking up the stairs, keeping a close eye on the wolf.

Sonae

?...I just explained who they are,? Keine answered, a confused look on her face. ?Reimu is a shrine maiden, as is Sanae, and Sakuya, not Sakuza, as well as Youmu, are servants. Marisa is just a witch.?

Futo shook her head. ?While there is a Queen for every King, there is not a Princess for every Prince. I know of no Princess that is in acquaintance with the Prince.

Marokuu
(OOC: Sorry, bro. I'll try not to let this sort of thing happen in the future. It was poor planning on ym part, and for that I apologize.)

Momiji nodded. ?Yes, that's the Kappa Village up ahead. We'll have to go farther, though. Nitori is a bit of a recluse, even for a kappa.? They were soon over the village; various kappa could be seen below. A few were eating strange spheres. It didn't look too appetizing.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #323 on: October 20, 2011, 05:04:14 AM »
Yoshiko didn't want to be left alone, she wanted to follow Youmu. Looking at Myon reminded her how other ghosts were not really that much interesting, as the ones that actually "talked back" whatever that meant. She didn't want to be left alone, again. She would just silently float a releasable distance behind her, no matter where she would go.

« Reply #324 on: October 20, 2011, 05:56:58 AM »
"Well, maybe a warmer set of clothes would do. It's still cold outside, right?" Chiseki's expression turned to puzzlement.

While it was unpleasant to walk in the white stuff- it was really cold- would it really hurt to go in with enough preparations beforehand? Her current clothing was thin. It barely warmed her, and it only kept the cold out. There had to be thicker clothes than the one she was wearing right now.

"...I'm a bit curious. What did your sister tell you about me?" Seeing Koishi suddenly become concerned was weird; she must have learned something that would cause her to act that way. To Chiseki, the expression didn't really seem to fit with the pale-haired girl.

« Reply #325 on: October 20, 2011, 06:51:49 AM »
(OOC: SourLangston Hughes. Well played, sir, that made me laugh)

Minako accepts the spear from Shou, then looks at her solemnly. "I promise not to use this unless I have to."
Grasping the spear in two hands, Minako takes a moment to look the weapon up and down, before giving it an experimental thrust out from her. She's not sure why she requested this weapon, but it feels right in her hands. And for a being that didn't HAVE hands this time yesterday, that's a telling thought. She takes a few steps apart from her 'sisters' and slashes the spear upwards. This weapon may feel right, but she's still a novice with it, so she elects to practice with the weapon until she receives the order to move out in pursuit of the enemy.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #326 on: October 20, 2011, 07:53:47 AM »
"Calm down, girls." Arasoi sighed and leaned back. Supporting his weight on his arms as he looks to the celling for a little. Randomly, he turned to the side and threw a rice cracker forward. A yelp is heard from one of the faries before he grabs another from the floor and munches on it. There's much to think about. First, he came all the way from slaughtering demons to Gensokyo, through some weird ass white portal atop a cliff. Then, Mima began to poke him on his head which indirectly made him fall in love with her. And then, He found a lunatic turtle and engaged in battle with that Marisa. Such a great day!

Well, at least it's still sunny. Right?

Arasoi lifted himself back up, now standing. "The shrine maiden is gone. Nobody knows where she is. So, you guys can't pull any pranks on her till she somehow comes back." Arasoi stretches, feeling energy slowly beginning to drip into his body. Lowering his hand and sending it forward, a hand lies in front of the girls.

"Name's Arasoi. Nice ta' meet the three of you."

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

GuardianTempest

« Reply #327 on: October 20, 2011, 09:37:09 AM »
Looking at Minako, she can't help but feel the want to train too, and turns towards Byakuren.

"Flight? Well...I can run...but flight? Oh dear this is gonna be tricky." She whimpered. Would she fail her lord's orders? She freezes for a moment, hands shaking in panic, and clusters a conclusion, "My lord, I-I don't think I can 'fly', I have failed..." Feeling an emotional mix of anxiety, frustration and the will to accomplish anything, she drops to her knees and heavily punches the ground so hard it quaked, and coincidentally, unconsciously activates her ability for the first time.

In front of her is an object the size of a small boulder, a boulder of crystalline spikes in which the sharp points aligned as if they are 'captured' kinetic energy, that is pointing out upward-forward spanning a wide arc like a porcupine. Standing up she tries to shatter whatever she has done with a soccer kick but fails and instead the spikes grew...and grew even more with another, stronger kick to the size of a large yet somehow flatter boulder...more like a poorly formed barrier. She tries to pry it off but no avail, even though the object isn't exactly rooted in. Trying to analyze, she notices she used a 'different force' when she smacked the ground and prepares a stance...concentrating. Then she hits it again with a spinning thrust kick but instead of breaking it or growing it even more she dislodges it and sends it sliding at high speeds towards the forest.

From her perspective she notices a spot of brown get hit then crash into several trees..."I think I hit something."

Before anything else she sits on her legs and meditates, analyzing from the data gathered for several minutes. "I'm sorry I have failed, but may I compromise...with this...'barrier'?"

« Reply #328 on: October 20, 2011, 10:51:47 AM »
"Oh..." Sayuri says, her voice losing some of it's previous energy. "What do shrine maidens do?" Sayuri asks cautiously. As Futo speaks, Sayuri mumbles another disappointed 'oh...' looking down slightly.

XinXin

• Hakase Hakase Hakase!
  • Nano Nano Nano!
« Reply #329 on: October 20, 2011, 12:06:09 PM »
"I... suppose I shall. Perhaps Miss Patchouli could settle what she was talking about earlier instead of later..." Mikan looked at the drawn curtain. She wondered why the Mistress did not want any sunlight in. Perhaps she was weak to sunlight. She could never really tell what with all the mystery surrounding her. "So... shall we?"