Author Topic: The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)  (Read 92810 times)

Re: The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)
« Reply #180 on: October 06, 2011, 03:19:55 AM »
(OOC: Give that little twit a face full of fireball, Nary.)

(Can you fly, too, then?) Minako wonders about her companion, but decides to ask about that later. First things first.
She spreads her wings wide, letting the morning breeze fill her feathers. Amongst all the strange and alien sensations she's experienced since her transmogrification, this one at least feel natural. Feels right. She had to have done this before, she thinks. But she can't remember how she used to take off. Did she just jump out of a tree and glide up to speed? Did she beat her wings until acheiving liftoff? Would either of those things even work in this body?
No, no, you're thinking too much, she admonishes herself. Maybe Shou's right, maybe... 'thinking about not being on the ground' is a good place to start. Good a place as any, anyway. Quieting her mind and steadying herself, Minako closes her eyes flaps her wings streadily.
(Feel the wind beneath your wings. Feel the sun upon your feathers. The sky welcomes you. Your body is new, your spirit is the same. Reclaim your place upon the winds...)

When the young youkai opens her eyes again, the trees in the distance don't quite look the same as before. They look... lower. Minako looks down. She's around three feet off the ground, holding steady. A short, almost choked laugh escapes her lips, then she laughs a couple more times, shortly, as if she can't quite believe it. She turns in the air to look back at Shou, a smile of amazement on her face. "It worked."

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
« Reply #181 on: October 06, 2011, 04:28:43 AM »
Marokuu

The Great Tengu sighed. ?I suppose it cannot be helped, then. I'll try to keep this short; I don't know the full details, myself.? He paused to collect his thoughts. ?...Gensokyo is in grave danger. Not only the people living here, but the land itself. The Border is dying, much faster than it should. The reason for this is that the ones who created and maintained the Border are no longer here. Their disappearances are too recent for anyone to know what happened; but those who would know are either unavailable, unwilling to speak, or do not know what happened themselves.?

The Great Tengu paused to let this sink in. ?Reimu...? Momiji muttered.

?Without the Border, Gensokyo shall return to the Outside World. We cannot allow this to happen. For this reason, the person who informed me of the problem has asked me to send you two to help with this problem. I assume you will not be alone. She has asked for her identity to remain anonymous, for now.?

Another pause. Finally, Momiji spoke up. ?And that's all??

?Yes. You two will go to meet her later; she has yet to inform me of the date. She is a busy person. Now, if that will be all, you two may leave.?

Momiji turned to Ohuku. ?Well, are you ready??

XinXin

Mikan drifted off to sleep. After all that work, it felt nice.

---

Mikan awoke with a yawn. Mikan didn't feel like she'd been asleep for long, maybe an hour, two at the most. Sakya was nowhere to be seen, and the hallway only had a few fairies, chatting amongst themselves. A few of them glanced at her as she woke up.

Sonae

Kogasa put her finger on her chin in contemplation. ?Well... yeah, but you're not as cute as me. Or that girl at the temple.? Futo seemed to tense up a bit at the mention of this temple.

German Flower Youkai
(OOC: Going to wait on Crow Cakes here.)

Berzul

Youmu sighed. ?I guess. There really isn't much, since it's just a big garden, but whatever.? She began leading Yoshiko through the Netherworld. ?Time doesn't mean much up here, but trust me, you really haven't been here very long at all. I'm surprised you don't remember what an hour is. And yes, you will be leaving. We aren't sure when, though.? Youmu led Yoshika around, pointing out the more significant parts of the garden. Even for a gardener, she was very knowledgeable. Eventually, they reached a large tree, contrasted with the others by its lack of petals. ?This tree... You don't want to have anything to do with this tree.?

Sourgangreen

Shou nodded, smiling. ?Yup. As you get used to it, you'll be able to go higher, and move around more. Walking everywhere really is such a pain some times.? Shou then lifted off the ground, despite not having wings. ?We fly all the time here, so you'll get used to it soon enough, but you may want to try moving around a bit for now.?

« Reply #182 on: October 06, 2011, 05:21:13 AM »
When Shou lifts off from the ground, the sight of a being without wings floating like that nearly takes her out of the sky. It takes her a couple of seconds to regain her 'footing' as it were. "How can... How can you fly without wings?"

Narouge

• Narry the Corruptor
« Reply #183 on: October 06, 2011, 05:55:52 AM »
"Wee!" Sparkler begins zipping around happily giggling trying to dodge them all. "what a fun game!" She says as she attempts to fire danmaku at tewi as well. That if she actually knows how to herself. She however would just let it fly as she wouldn't think to let any less. If she can't she just fly's around until tewi tires or she dose.
"there is a Fine line between genius and insanity. I see it every day running screaming past it with scissors."
-8-bit theater, Red Mage, taken as personal saying.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #184 on: October 06, 2011, 06:57:15 AM »
Arasoi moved slightly on the floor. His yellow, jagged draconic teeth were sticking out, along with the spines on his back. He was lying on his side, still feeling the pain from earlier. His skin didn't have any traces of energy. Electricity didn't flow through his body. He was completely exhausted. When had he become... so... weak. He could've taken that witch in a minute or two...

Arasoi sighed, standing up. He looked around for that wooden stick with papers on it. After rummaging through the closet, he found the slightly burnt stick. Oh yes, he was holding it when he fought with that witch. After looking at his armor for a little, trying to remove the burn marks, Arasoi stretches his limbs, and walks out. The voices still ringing in his head.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

« Reply #185 on: October 06, 2011, 09:31:56 AM »
Sayuri blinks, her eyes still filled with curiousity. "Who's the girl at the temple?" She asks, not noticing Futo's discomfort.

XinXin

• Hakase Hakase Hakase!
  • Nano Nano Nano!
« Reply #186 on: October 06, 2011, 10:10:16 AM »
"That was nice..." Mikan ignored the fairies staring at her. "I... guess I'll go look for Sakuya or something..." She crawled to her feet, stretched her limbs to get herself awake, after which she trod off in search of the silver maid.

OOC: Squawkers, preferrably meet Flan in the afternoon and talk until night, since I heard there's some gathering or something in the human village?

EDIT: I also have no idea how I can squeeze enough character development with Flan and Mikan since I was reminded by Sonae that I have Patchy in the evening.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 10:43:40 AM by XinXin »
Helloo world! Would you like a cookie?

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #187 on: October 06, 2011, 10:24:45 AM »
Ohuku didn't have to focus very hard to catch the gist of the conversation, bad things were happening and she was mixed up in it somehow.

"Yeah, let's go." She'd decided to stick close to Momiji for now, she wasn't sure why but it felt like the right thing to do.

((Sorry about the shortness but I'm feeling a bit ill, I might not be able to post tomorrow depending on how I feel))
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 02:54:29 PM by Marokuu »
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2011, 10:33:45 AM »
Chiseki's third eye switched focus from Koishi to the armor-clad woman. She scoured her mind for any thoughts of hostility, considering her appearance. Convinced there were none, she decided to greet her. If she introduced herself in that way, then it would still be considered correct.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Chiseki."

If Satori had spoken to her sister about her and the woman, maybe she would also speak to them directly about whatever was discussed earlier. "Will your sister speak to us later?" Chiseki asked.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #189 on: October 06, 2011, 03:19:17 PM »
"It's decided...? I.. don't have anywhere to.. leave to, why I must leave?"

During her little trip around the garden, Yoshiko grazes around the beautiful flower arrangements, While Youmu careful explains each individual items, Though Yoshiko don't not seem interested in details. She only grasps the softness and magnificent smell of them.

Seeing how Youmu-san approaches the tree, Yoshiko decides not to investigate further, although she feels a strong need to...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:42:54 PM by Berzul »

Reisen-tanith

• White Wolf of the West
  • Must not use military vehicles to ?Squish? things.
« Reply #190 on: October 06, 2011, 06:30:07 PM »
(OOC, holy boundries I've been away too long, real life came and slaughtered my online time.
Gm would it be allright to have my character wake up for the second day and start from there instead of last night and mess with the time stream?)
There are 2 items I believe can solve any problem
1. The Doctor's sonic screw driver
2. Marisa's 8 trigrams reactor

Wolfsbane706

• Knight of the Accursed Order
  • Boredom is contagious.
« Reply #191 on: October 06, 2011, 09:47:58 PM »
Ark nodded and looked around, fixing her gaze on the big red building that had caught her attention.  She raised her arm to point at it after looking at Cirno and Rumia's faces.  "Who lives there?" she asked, interested to meet whoever did.  Only being around for a day tended to make her want to meet everyone.
[15:30] * Wolfsbane706 pitfalls Roukan.
[15:30] <Roukan> WHAT WHY
[15:31] * Roukan aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*splat*
[15:32] <Wolfsbane706> That's the funniest reaction I've seen yet.
[15:34] * Roukan thumbs-up from beyond the grave.

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #192 on: October 07, 2011, 01:15:09 AM »
SourShanghai

?Almost everyone in Gensokyo can fly. Well, the Youkai can, anyway. A few humans can fly, but not all of them,? Shou explained. ?It's just part of being a Youkai. I don't think I've ever met a Youkai who couldn't fly, actually. We've found some who didn't know how, of course, but they've all learned how at some point or another.?

Narouge

Sparkler attempted to shoot her own danmaku, and found that she was shooting out balls of fire. How fun! Tewi was able to dodge the fireballs easily, but was becoming more and more annoyed. ?Okay, kid, playtime's over. Runaway Rabbit: Fluster Escape.? Tewi began firing out sets of curved danmaku at the fairy. They would occasionally ricochet off of a tree.

Youkai Jesus

Arasoi stepped out into the hallway. There, he found the witch and Mima. Mima was saying something, but he couldn't hear her well over the ringing. It was fading away, but only enough for him to somewhat make out the words. ?... so that's why ... oh, there you ... feeling? You don't ? good. Well, that ? quite a ? there.?

The witch joined in. ?Good to see ? awake. Sorry ? around, it's how we ? Gensokyo. Should've ? weren't involved.?

Sonae

?Oh, she's the cute little yamabiko. She's so friendly. What was her name again? Uh, Kyouko?? Kogasa looked up, racking her brain.

?Well. We'd best be off, then,? Futo interjected. ?There beeth a grand land for thee to explore, Sayuri. First, we shall visit upon the human village.? She grabbed Sayuri by the wrist, and began leading her away.

XinXin
(OOC: Don't worry, that will all be taken care of. Maybe not exactly how you planned, but don't worry, it will all work out.)

Mikan wandered through the mansion, looking for the maid. Unfortunately, she was nowhere to be seen at the moment. That was when she noticed that one of the rooms was ajar. A strange sound could be heard from inside, like the fluttering of hundreds of wings.

Marokuu

Momiji stood, and bowed. ?Thank you, Great Tengu.? She led Momiji out, and breathed a sigh of relief. ?That went surprisingly well.? She led Ohuku back out of the palace. They were just past the gate when something clicked in Momiji's mind. She led Ohuku over to a stall selling newspapers. She looked them over, and something caught her attention. She slammed the newspaper closed, and put it back in the pile, her face completely red. ?L-let's go...?

(OOC: Don't worry about it. Hope you feel better soon.)

Crow Cakes and German Flower Youkai

Koishi nodded. ?Yup! She just has some stuff she has to take care of. Ruling the Underground is a lot of work, y'know. In the meantime, tell me more about yourselves. New  Youkai are always interesting, but not as interesting as the girl on the mountain.?

Berzul

?The netherworld isn't the only place around. Miss Yuyuko lets us leave, and there are a lot of places out there. Namely, Gensokyo, which is where we'll be going. As for why, I'm not quite sure myself. Miss Yuyuko knows, but she won't tell me anything...? Youmu said, pouting a bit at the end.

Reisen-tanith
(OOC: That works. Good to have you back. You had your reasons, so it's okay that you were gone so long.)

Aref awoke in a small bed in some sort of dungeon. She soon remembered being led into the house by the officer, and being led to this room. It was an odd place to sleep in, though. Luckily, the mess of material possessions didn't extend this far into the mansion. She could hear footsteps coming down the stairs; soon, the girl from the previous night appeared. ?Oh, you're awake. Well, this is a good opportunity.? She walked down, and sat outside of Aref's cell. ?So. How many did you eat??

MFZBdude

?A vampire, and a bunch of maids,? Cirno answered. ?Oh, Meiling, too.?

?She's fun~? Rumia interjected, her arms still outstretched. Did she ever put them down?

?Yeah, but the rest of them are pretty mean. Especially the human maid. We tried sneaking in once, and she threw a bunch of knives at us.?

---

?So,? Kanade said, sitting down with her breakfast, ?what's up for today??

?Um, shrine maiden stuff,? Hina answered, a bit unsure.

?...That's not very specific.? Kanade sighed, rubbing her temples. ?If you don't have visitors, why would you need a shrine maiden??

?Well, I need you to fix up the shrine, so that I will have visitors~? Hina explained. ?I mean, I didn't get visitors back when it was well maintained, but it couldn't hurt~?

?...Uh-huh. And if you never get any visitors, how the heck do you get money? A shrine needs donations, right?? Kanade asked, tapping her finger on the table.

?Well, I occasionally get donations when I relieve humans of their misfortune. They're so overcome with joy, they throw money at me and let me know that I can leave~?

?...I'm not exactly sure that constitutes joy.?

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #193 on: October 07, 2011, 01:38:23 AM »
GuardianTempest
(OOC: I must have missed your post. Sorry about that. However, I'm going to wait on this a bit, because I want something to happen first. Sorry about the long wait!)

« Reply #194 on: October 07, 2011, 01:41:23 AM »
Sayuri was about to ask another question when Futo had begun to drag her away. She looked back at the Karakasa and waved, her expression unchanged from before.
As Futo and the spirit distanced themselves from the girl, Sayuri turned her gaze to Futo.
"What's wrong...? Is something bad happening?" She asked innocently, sounding somewhat sad.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #195 on: October 07, 2011, 01:52:32 AM »

?The netherworld isn't the only place around. Miss Yuyuko lets us leave, and there are a lot of places out there. Namely, Gensokyo, which is where we'll be going. As for why, I'm not quite sure myself. Miss Yuyuko knows, but she won't tell me anything...? Youmu said, pouting a bit at the end.

"em.. Yea I can come with you both, if that is ok, but I don't know why it is decided without... my input."

"So you have something to do there right?"

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #196 on: October 07, 2011, 02:20:01 AM »
Arasoi looked at Mima, and Marisa, the ringing slowly fading. As the ringing faded, he began to feel dizzy. Weakness. How had become so weak? He could've fight on par with three on those demons back at Makai, including one that looked much like a maid and another that had a scythe. Energy didn't flow through his body, he was missing it. Dearly.

They said something about Gensokyo, and something about him and how he felt like. Arasoi strained to open his mouth, those yellow jagged fangs still showing. Why weren't they surprised? He had just noticed it. Mima had never been really curious or surprised abotu how he looked. All this teal and green armor all over him, the yellow spikes all across his back, those three horns atop his head and his claws.

"..Mppphh..." Arasoi finally opened his mouth, panting. He never felt this weak before. "I'm...f-fine..."

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2011, 03:30:38 AM »
Sonae

Futo just shook her head. ?No, it's nothing. Come on.?

GuardianTempest

As Heal swept the ground, she could see two figures off in the distance, moving vaguely in her direction. She was filled with a sense of duty; this was her chance to help the temple out, to show her greatness at holding up the front of the temple.

Berzul

?Eh, I wanted you to have a choice, but whatever Miss Yuyuko says is final. She is the princess, after all.? Youmu shook her head. ?Well, it's not like it'll hurt to go out, anyway. It'll do you some good to see Gensokyo.?

"As for why we're going where we're going... Miss Yuyuko really didn't give me the details. She just said we need to meet someone."

Youkai Jesus

The ringing had now faded to where Arasoi could understand what they were saying in full. ?You don't look fine to me,? Mima said, worried. ?Youkai heal pretty quickly, but you took a Blazing Star to the face there. A full-frontal, kamikaze master spark. I doubt you'd be fine after only an hour or so of resting.?

Marisa scratched behind her head. ?Ehehe... Sorry 'bout that. The way Genji was yelling, I thought you were one of the ones who took Reimu.?

Mima shook her head. ?I still don't think that's it. Genji says that's what he saw, but he's a bit... old.?

?I wasn't there myself, but it's the only lead we have, ze.?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 03:44:45 AM by Squawkers »

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2011, 03:56:01 AM »
"I see... That's great! I love meeting different ghosts, you know.... " *Rolls eyes*

« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2011, 04:01:03 AM »
Minako shakes her head slowly. Strange new world.... But that's more to ponder on later. Plenty of time to think once she gets her wings under her more securely. So she takes a deep breath, and moves forward carefully, not too fast. It's not quite the challenge she might have expected it to be, so she tries a little more speed. Still not too bad. Let's try a left turn. ... Bit more unsteady than she might have liked. Better try a right turn this time. ... That's a bit better. Left turn again. ... Not bad at all.

Part of the problem Minako had yesterday, she believes, was due to the shock of her change yesterday. She literally awoke to find herself changed, and not a minute later, found herself flung out of her roost. That would be jarring to anyone, so of course, flight would be a challenge. But now, she's had some time to adjust. Time to let herself grow into this body, and while she still doesn't feel like it's truly 'her's' yet, it can still fly. Perhaps, one day, as well as she could before. The thought brings a smile to her pale lips.

"Tell me of our enemies, Shou. Tell me of those that mean harm to our Lady, harm to her cause, harm to her home. Tell me of who we defend against."

Narouge

• Narry the Corruptor
« Reply #200 on: October 07, 2011, 04:33:13 AM »
"oooh weird." Sparker try dodging around the best she could. Could she do any fancy tricks with her fire she wondered. Then she thought of something. Is her fire seting the trees on fire? At the same time she tried to blast her fire while she did loops in the air with her hands. Seeing it to see if she can make it spiral, like a whirl wind. "This game is fun!" *sparkler happily cheers. Sparkler suddenly had the idea also to set herself on fire, just to see if she could! She wouldn't even need the bamboo to make fire baths then!
"there is a Fine line between genius and insanity. I see it every day running screaming past it with scissors."
-8-bit theater, Red Mage, taken as personal saying.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #201 on: October 07, 2011, 04:38:54 AM »
Arasoi shook his head. No energy inside of him. He walked to the nearest chair and slumped down on it, still tired from earlier. Weak. So... Weak... He tilted his head up, sighing to himself. He thought of the old turtle that got him into this mess. That turtle... DAT TURTLE. He then began to think why it took so long for him to even shoot a bolt of lightning. He could do it with a swipe of his claw the last time... Weak.

His newfound weakness and utter loss of strength was the only thing tormenting him. He pretty much doesn't care about the witch and her sudden outburst followed by a fight.

"...So... What now?"

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #202 on: October 07, 2011, 08:17:21 AM »
Ohuku didn't manage to catch a peek of what was in the newspaper, she wondered why Momiji seemed so bothered.

"So... uuh, where are we going to go now?" She'd scoured her memories of the great tengu's story but she hadn't been able to find out what to do with it. She thus reverted back into depending on Momiji for ideas. "And what was on that... flat thing with symbols?... you look really red."

((Ok, so I'm feeling better but I really can't do anything else with this, God I hate shortness.))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 09:51:35 AM by Marokuu »
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #203 on: October 07, 2011, 08:46:05 AM »
"Visitors, my orders are to approach them in a hospitable manner. I must let them draw near." Heal thought, she ceased her sweeping and begins walking towards the two figures, her right hand raised high up and waving towards the two like lost friends. "Wait, what if these two...no...should they be hostilities....should I call for backup?"

"Ah! Greetings! And welcome to the temple!" she yelled at the two.

XinXin

• Hakase Hakase Hakase!
  • Nano Nano Nano!
« Reply #204 on: October 07, 2011, 11:19:44 AM »
"Huh... I wonder what's inside here?" Mikan prodded the door and it slowly began sliding open. "I guess... I'll take a look... What's the harm..." She sneakily entered the room.
Helloo world! Would you like a cookie?

« Reply #205 on: October 07, 2011, 12:18:34 PM »
(OOC: I'm going to wait for GFY's response first.)

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

« Reply #206 on: October 07, 2011, 03:21:46 PM »
Hilde took a closer look at the 2 satori's with a sharp eye. 'They both have that weird 3rd eye. The girl with that orange shirt and the closed eye must be Satori's sister, so the other one must me the new arrival then'
Hilde looked at Koishi. "Shouldn't you introduce yourself first? Anyway," She walked closer to the two of them and sat cross-legged down next to them. She laid the helbard on her lap and leant onto it. "as I already said, I arrived recenty, unfortunately I don't have much memorys so I can't tell you much." I don't have to tell much anyway, both are mindreader I guess

Reisen-tanith

• White Wolf of the West
  • Must not use military vehicles to ?Squish? things.
« Reply #207 on: October 07, 2011, 04:11:38 PM »
Aref streched her back and sat down, "Hmmm I ate 2 wild hares, a rat and that chicken... it was going to die from age anyways." She said , then pondering, "By the way, who are you and why is it that you locked me up instead of one of the villagers?"
There are 2 items I believe can solve any problem
1. The Doctor's sonic screw driver
2. Marisa's 8 trigrams reactor

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #208 on: October 07, 2011, 05:34:40 PM »
'Uhhh...what do noodles have to do with flying into that thing in the sky anyhow?'
"...I forget where I was going with that. But the point is, never use too much soy sauce on whatever you're gonna be eating. It's only gonna end in tears."
And just like earlier, she has absolutely no clue where she was going with that either.

"...Eh? Gourdfish? Boardfish? ...Goldfish?"
Of course, after some thinking, she had a look of realization.
"Oh! Are you talking about Koi? Those are tasty... I think there was a bunch in a Lake somewhere around here..."
Of course, thinking isn't exactly her specialty, so it might not even be close to the right thing.
Though it's not like she cares about things like details. As one could say that, for her, thinking is entirely optional.

(OOC: What does soy sauce have to do with pulling an Icarus? Hell if I know, it's just one of them rail-shifting trains of thought y'know? Heck, I don't even know where i go with 'em half the time.)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:37:54 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #209 on: October 08, 2011, 05:23:27 AM »
(OOC: Sorry about the wait, everyone. A lot of stuff happened after I got home, so I was gone for awhile. At least I got it out before the day ended, ya?)

Berzul

Youmu failed to identify the sarcasm. ?Well, that's good, because the Prismriver sisters are coming here to perform later today.?

?We're here already, actually.?

The pair turned around to see three girls looking at them. One wore black, another pinkish white, and the last red.  The one in black spoke up first. ?The name's Lunasa Prismriver.?

?Merlin!? Said the one in the white dress.

?Lyrica,? added the final sister.

Sourtango

?Well, our temple actually welcomes everyone. Except for thieves. Of course, Byakuren does have enemies, but we don't need to go into that. Buddhism doesn't condone violence, so we try to avoid it when we can. It does become necessary at times, unfortunately. But, I may as well tell you... First, Toyosatomimi no Miko, who lives in the mausoleum behind the temple. She has her reasons, namely that she dislikes Buddism. Then, there's Reimu Hakurei. She isn't exactly an enemy, but she's religious competition, and a self-proclaimed 'Youkai exterminator.' Not that anyone has ever seen her actually exterminate on, she just fights Youkai a lot,? Shou said, frowning a bit.

Narouge

Indeed, Sparkler's fireballs were setting the bamboo on fire, much to Tewi's dismay. Sparkler found that she could make small rings of fire, but they did not stay together long after she fired them. Her attempts to burn herself were also unsuccessful; when she tried to light herself on fire, she didn't burn, and just holding the fire near herself didn't cut it.

?Okay, I'm ending this right now. You've done enough damage as is.? Tewi stoped in place, glaring at the fairy. ?Fairies aren't supposed to dodge danmaku. I'll teach you your lesson. Last Word: Ancient Du-?

?That's enough, you two.?
 They both looked to see Mokou striding coolly into the field of battle. The fire burning the bamboo dissipated, as did the fire Sparkler tried to conjure. ?Kid, I told you, your fire lacks control. If you kept going like that, you would have burned down the whole forest. Lots of creatures live here, y'know. You may be a fairy, but I doubt they'd like you destroying their home.?

Tewi nodded, snickering, but Mokou turned to her. ?And you. Even if she was being reckless, there were better ways to handle that situation.?

Tewi pouted. ?I tried, but the brat wouldn't listen! She just kept going, ignoring my reasons and asking those incessant questions over and over again!?

Mokou chuckled. ?See, kid? I told you to slow down with the questions. It's an interesting world, but you've got time.?

Youkai Jesus

The witch shrugged. ?Dunno. We don't really have any leads right now. Hopefully we can learn more tomorrow.? She put her hand on her chin; something was bugging her. ?...That's right! I forgot to introduce myself! The name's Marisa Kirisame, ze.?

?Suika said she was going to come over today, but I haven't seen her yet...? Mima said, bored.

Marokuu

?N-nothing of importance was in that paper. Just a bunch of ridiculous lies.? Momiji was still flustered, and Ohuku noticed some of the Tengu looking up from their newspapers and staring at the two. Some were red-faced, and some were smiling. How odd.

?A-anyway, we're going to see the kappa next. I just remembered that I'm still in the middle of a game of Shogi with Nitori.?

GuardianTempest and Sonae

Futo stopped in her tracks, and turned towards Heal. ?...What manner of beast art thou?!? She was startled by Heal's appearance. It wasn't every day you saw a Tsukumogami.

XinXin

As Mikan opened the door, she was met with the sound of something falling, followed by the sensation of wetness and something hitting her head. She pulled it off to see that it was a bucket, and she was soaked. Inside the room, a few fairies and a strange first in a black dress were laughing at her. ?Oh man... that was great... you should have seen your face!? The girl said, pointing and laughing. Eventually, the laughter died down, and the girl eyes Mikan. ?You're new around here, aren't you? You the one Miss Patchouli was talking about??

Crow Cakes and German Flower Youkai
(OOC: In the same vein, I'm going to wait on Crow Cakes here.)

Reisen-tanith

?That really is gross, you know. I'm Kotohime, the police officer around here. I locked you up because you were eating that farmer's chicken without his consent. I mean, even if you are a Youkai, you could at least cook it first, you know??

Hanzo

The girl shook her head. ?No... Swordfish! That was it! I was supposed to look for the girl with a bunch of swords!? She looked around the cave. ?...These swords aren't yours, are they? If so, I think you need to come with me. Miss Satori told me to go find the girl with a whole bunch of swords and bring her Underground. She wouldn't tell me why, though...? The girl shook her head, as if to clear it. ?Anyway, I'm Utsuho Reuiji.?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 07:36:21 PM by Squawkuhashi Parsee »