Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments - Twelfth Desire  (Read 208078 times)

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
Re: Touhou Accomplishments - Twelfth Desire
« Reply #810 on: October 15, 2011, 02:24:26 AM »
I LOVE ULTRA FAIRY WARS!!!
It's so ridiculously fun, throws lives and bombs at you, and I've cleared routes A1 and A2 on normal.
I'm going to go for extra once I unlock it on my 'ultra' score file.

Ranko Hoshino

• ゆっくりしていってね!!!
  • Take it easy!
    • Ranko's Gaming Blog
« Reply #811 on: October 15, 2011, 11:56:49 PM »
Aside from failing Kaguya's 2nd and 4th Last Spells, I've achieved a perfect playthrough of Imperishable Night on Easy Mode with the Border Team. It may not seem like a whole lot to a few players here, but I'm still pretty happy about it. I should have a recording of it up on YouTube soon.

http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=16410
Currently needing to do more Touhou stuff
My Touhou Replays
IN Yukari Spell Practice: 218/222
Chat with me, maybe?: https://discord.gg/0bbmWG5ankaeyTzH

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #812 on: October 16, 2011, 05:18:29 AM »
SoEW Extra clear!!!
Reimu B, finished with 1 life and 1 bomb.

ark

• みょん
« Reply #813 on: October 16, 2011, 09:50:34 AM »
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 09:44:46 PM by Nereid »

« Reply #814 on: October 16, 2011, 10:29:43 AM »
You know, for a while there I thought you were talking about PCB Yuyuko. Then I was like, 'whut? Yuyuko and hard in the same sentence should not come out of Nereid's mouth"

But yeah, its pretty goddamn difficult. Isn't it just wonderful how Stage 1 bosses gets harder cards than Stage 6 bosses nowadays? :V

Formless God

« Reply #815 on: October 16, 2011, 10:55:21 AM »
Because you have less Trance in Stage 1 ? :V

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #816 on: October 16, 2011, 10:56:27 AM »
I always die at 17 seconds or 13 seconds.

Every time....

« Reply #817 on: October 16, 2011, 03:33:13 PM »
So I managed to cap Hell and Heaven Meltdown on Normal.

With MarisaA.

While staying near the middle the whole time.

With light-sensitive eyes.

When I usually bomb this card only twice on a good day.

EDIT: And while it's not nearly as much of a personal achievement, I managed to no-vertical no-focus timeout Futo's first spell on Normal in spell practice about a minute ago.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 03:44:36 PM by Malkyrian »

Ranko Hoshino

• ゆっくりしていってね!!!
  • Take it easy!
    • Ranko's Gaming Blog
« Reply #818 on: October 16, 2011, 08:12:46 PM »
Aside from failing Kaguya's 2nd and 4th Last Spells, I've achieved a perfect playthrough of Imperishable Night on Easy Mode with the Border Team. It may not seem like a whole lot to a few players here, but I'm still pretty happy about it. I should have a recording of it up on YouTube soon.

http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=16410
Here's the YouTube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBU4Ij7OmKw
Currently needing to do more Touhou stuff
My Touhou Replays
IN Yukari Spell Practice: 218/222
Chat with me, maybe?: https://discord.gg/0bbmWG5ankaeyTzH

« Reply #819 on: October 16, 2011, 10:28:45 PM »
Because you have less Trance in Stage 1 ? :V

What is trances? That weird thing that happens when you die? I hardly know what that is!! Also, trances has nothing to do with the difficulty of the cards. If it had, it might've been a good system.  :trollface:

mikeKOSA

« Reply #820 on: October 17, 2011, 12:21:06 AM »
SA Lunatic 1cc

a bit overdue.

Also, timed out some TD cards: Spell 12, 55, 98 and a few others not worth mentioning.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #821 on: October 17, 2011, 01:33:51 AM »
I can add B1, B2 and C1 to the ultra normal routes I've cleared.  Time to try route C2.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #822 on: October 17, 2011, 01:34:32 AM »
Touhoumon Aqua+Yui Nuzlocke.
I beat down Koga without any casualties, so with Surf available, I went to Cinnabar Island.
And then I forced a delicious level 44 EFlandre to appear from the SDM, which promptly received a Master Orb to the face.
That's legal, right?

Ozzy

• Veteran Danmakufu Scripter
  • Currently working on a full Touhou fangame!
« Reply #824 on: October 17, 2011, 04:47:18 AM »
FREAKING FINALLY!!

SA Extra Clear.

I've been trying on and off for a couple months now. A disappointingly low number of spellcards captured though. The ironic thing is that plenty of other runs did better than that one, only to fail catastrophically at Genetics. I know I can do better so I'm going to try again sometime. But for now, I'm happy that that's one more extra down and I can finally move on to UFO.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #825 on: October 17, 2011, 05:15:15 AM »
completely annihilated PCB ultra easy mode in a run to capture spells to unlock Phantasm for my ultra score.dat
21 cards captured, 1204 point items collected, 5 bombs, 8/8 at the clear.
Nearly captured Reflowering too, the ultra patch makes that actually a hard spell on easy mode.

AxiamWolfe

• Virtual Jet Jockey too
  • 生存戦略!
« Reply #826 on: October 17, 2011, 09:11:35 AM »
Flipped out my laptop on a public bus on the way home and did a UFO normal run with MarisaB.

Proceeded to no-death Stage 4 and perfect Murasa on normal. While on a bus with a laptop. :D

Replay

Then I proceeded to derp my way through Stage 5, Game over-ing by Stage 6 Nue. Why MarisaB no give me 1cc?

« Reply #827 on: October 18, 2011, 02:16:04 PM »
Youtube

[07:02] <SeppoMobile> You be a superplayer, I'm a superfaggot

« Reply #828 on: October 18, 2011, 04:29:42 PM »
And... 3rd clear of IN Extra, finally unlocking Imperishable Shooting with 8 captured spells. Fudged up Hollow Giant and Honest Man's Death pretty bad, along with Fujiyama's Volcano, resulting in less spare lives than the last time, but hell yeah unlocked imperishable shooting, which should get me two last words.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #829 on: October 18, 2011, 05:37:19 PM »
I must be having an off day when it comes to dodging things.......
Said off day applies only to dodging, I can still flail around randomly and have my trademark luck of the bullets dodge me come into play, mostly.  I can also time freezes right today, because Great Fairy Wars Ultra extra clear!

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #830 on: October 18, 2011, 09:15:54 PM »
After playing the stage off and on for about a month and a half-two months, making it to her third-to-last or second-to-last spells a few times, and overall getting myself WRECKED by her...FINALLY, Yukari goes down! 

Phantasm clear with Reimu B.  Finally I can say I beat every mode(Not every difficulty, of course.) in PCB!

...I DID bomb DBF for all five waves due to either panicking(I was NOT losing after making it that far!) or hitting something(At least one of those bombs was a deathbomb), but still, I got the clear which is all I really wanted.

Phew.  now to grind on Hard to try and get better than a 5cc, haha.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #831 on: October 18, 2011, 10:09:03 PM »
Off day?
What off day?
I wasn't having an off day because EoSD no focus hard 1cc.
With first captures of Flower Dream Vine, The World and Scarlet Gensoyko.  I haven't even captured Red Magic  BV

MTSranger

• =.=
« Reply #832 on: October 20, 2011, 12:06:46 AM »
10D all cards captured.
道符「TAO胎動 ~道~」 broke the record for most attempts to first capture ... 1/245 omg.
The one that was the most annoying was Mamizou's last card, cuz it's easy and freaking long, until near the end where I get slaughtered.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #833 on: October 20, 2011, 12:12:29 AM »
MOUNTAIN OF FAITH LUNATIC 1CC!!!
http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=16472
After countless attempts that derped the first stage, a couple that double deathed Stage 3 resulting in ragequit, this run came out of nowhere.  I scored much better than ever before, didn't die to Stage 3 for the first time in an actual run, 2 deathed Stage 4 as expected for a stage practice run, derped Stage 5 a bit then had my worst ever lunatic Kanako batle before my best performance on Virtue of Wind God EVER!
I'm so pysched I got this, that's 5 lunatics down.

10D all cards captured.
道符「TAO胎動 ~道~」 broke the record for most attempts to first capture ... 1/245 omg.
The one that was the most annoying was Mamizou's last card, cuz it's easy and freaking long, until near the end where I get slaughtered.
Still less than it took me to get. (321 here...)
Honestly, Mamizou's survival card was more annoying to get than her last one, but the most annoying (for me) was Yoshika's last spell.  Sure, it took 60 or so tries, but about 10% of those were timeouts.

« Reply #834 on: October 20, 2011, 12:17:04 AM »
1cc'd normal mode EosD-TD in less than a month plus up to Suwako on extra stages so far.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #835 on: October 20, 2011, 01:49:09 AM »
When we first met nearly four years ago Ran I was but the easy/normal mode player, now I am the extra boss.

:D
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

« Reply #836 on: October 20, 2011, 08:23:23 PM »
My second Phantasm clear, with Sakuya B.
I've realised that I need to do relatively well on her first card (i.e. not die) to have a chance at beating her. I screwed up on safespotting BoLaD because I was too far to one side and got clipped by a white bullet, but then I went into DBF and survived the 2nd, 4th and 5th waves. That card looks seriously awesome when it breaks.

« Reply #837 on: October 21, 2011, 12:00:05 AM »
Secret Sign: "Hierarch's Arcanum" capture.

That is all.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #838 on: October 21, 2011, 06:13:01 AM »
Finally took the effort to play LLS with Marisa, savestate my way to Reimu at max rank, and perfect her. Eight more bosses left to perfect~ I think I can perfect the remaining three PC-98 bosses and make that number a round five to stay...for a long time...
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
« Reply #839 on: October 21, 2011, 07:59:48 AM »
Who are the other five, donut?