Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When No. 6 - Addiction Boogaloo & EoSD ver.  (Read 296646 times)

Ah, yeah, I was at the bank and filled out a withdrawl slip for Ten Dollars.

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
...when you are reading the Touhou wiki bestiary, looks into "robots" and....
"Multi (マルチ Maruchi) is a robot from the To Heart anime series..." (look the image)
i had seen that robot before...what tha fu i have a bootleg figure of her! her name is Multi? and do a cameo in Touhou? awe!! (compare the figure with the image and are the same...and dances for happiness.) wow, i had this fig to years and only now found her name. :X

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
When every short story you write in English ends up being your own little Touhou fanfic.
When you relate almost all of your Japanese vocabulary with Touhou characters/songs etc.
When every single flash project you do in technology class is using SWR(S) sprites.

While I say that, I'm tying to think of a product/company that I can (easily) advertise using SWR(S) sprites. My current idea is a metallurgy company that develops a metal that can cut through anything. Any additional suggestions would be appreciated. :D

EDIT: Heck... I try to make EVERYTHING I do Touhou related...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:16:13 AM by Flandre Clarke »

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
When every short story you write in English ends up being your own little Touhou fanfic.
I actually tried something like that once, but it was just so badly written that I gave up on it.

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
I actually tried something like that once, but it was just so badly written that I gave up on it.

Did that once as well. I thought it was bad, but my teacher loved it. But when i was like  :o , he said he thought "Patchouli" was an interesting name. No Touhou fan here...  :(

OTT2

When you're signing up for PSN and lament that all variations of your regular online gaming nickname have been taken, you start trying out Touhou related usernames, only to find they're taken too.  Even CHEEEEEEEEN! (every variation of it at that from about 5 to 11 E's)

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
When you're signing up for PSN and lament that all variations of your regular online gaming nickname have been taken, you start trying out Touhou related usernames, only to find they're taken too.  Even CHEEEEEEEEN! (every variation of it at that from about 5 to 11 E's)
Adding on to this. When you see a promising upcoming MMO, you join it as quickly as possible just so you can reserve your favourite Touhou related name :3

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
when the rest of the world hear zoom zoom zoom, and you hear ZUN ZUN ZUN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uInoyTiA60M

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
when the rest of the world hear zoom zoom zoom, and you hear ZUN ZUN ZUN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uInoyTiA60M

You're not the only one who does this as of late.  :3
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
In my math class, the teacher described 0/0 as an "indeterminate form". I immediately thought of Nue.

Paper Conan

• Productivity, all day 'erry day
  • NOPE, just kidding~
McDonald's is now officially Flandre Land.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
I see a store named Piandre. Guess what happened.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
I dreamed that the condition for getting the other endings in th13 was to score over 500,000,000.
Signature

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
When a certain scene (around 0:30) screams SANAE to you. It doesn't help that the show actually has a character of the same name (but is not directly involved here).

CrimsonDX

• Hourai Doll
  • キモちのいいけーね~~
Playing D&D with some friends, I made a wizard named Patchouli :3

No one reacted .__.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
You plan to post a screenshot if you ever see a daughter named Mokou while playing as the Fujiwara clan in the "Rise of the Samurai Campaign" for Shogun 2.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
You plan to post a screenshot if you ever see a daughter named Mokou while playing as the Fujiwara clan in the "Rise of the Samurai Campaign" for Shogun 2.
Excuse me while I get my friends to do that.

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi

If you actually are able to do it, post it here. THAT I want to see.  :3

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
If you actually are able to do it, post it here. THAT I want to see.  :3

happy birthday!!

well, you are really obssesed with Touhou  (with one of the charas too) when

and i was amazed...i will leave the mistery of my gender like that.Like a good fujoshi who i am, the idea of a MALE fan of Rinnosuke drawing all that is fantastic and no want broke the ilusion XD (even if the "male" is myself XD)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:08:43 PM by VIVItheFujoshi »

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
whopping 96 deviations

Patchouli approves.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2OTd8Z9eVU&NR=1

Guess who was the first person I thought about.  :3

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
When your campus tour group consists of 9 people and is led by a girl who is cheerful but not particularly bright, you can't help but think about a certain ice fairy.

Hideki

• ~La, la, la~
  • Texas Chensaw Massacre
When you spend most of a day organizing your touhou arrangements. While also watching Flowering Night 2011 on youtube.

Badass bookworms

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
After seeing our new school's sorry excuse for a "library" I couldn't stop letting out series of dark mukyus.

Seriously, I'll always make airquotes whenever I mention that "library" from now on.
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
Isn't there a "Block User" function on YT? I know there's one on Failcebook.

Wait damn I misread that as Alicebook

EDIT: Someone needs to make a Faithbook

Red Frost

• "Nee-san, is that you?"
  • "I can't tell from down here."
You're just sitting there, playing video games or reading something on the interweb, when it hits you.  "Oh my god I need to go on a Cosmic Mind spree... I NEED A PLAYLIST!"

I also refer to my need of listening to a particular Touhou arrange at any given moment as a "fix".

I was riding my bike, and I passed by a dumpster with a corrugated metal side, and it had a sign printed on it saying "You see us everywhere!" Well, due to the angle and the corrugation, I couldn't see all of the letters and spaces, so it looked kind of like it said "Yousei" ...

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
when you hand (and your entire arm!) is sore for coloring the afternoon,evening and night a huge fanart of Touhou 13. only now (5.40 am) had ended.  :derp:

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
Wait damn I misread that as Alicebook

EDIT: Someone needs to make a Faithbook
ahahahaha oh suwako I'm gonna read it as that forever thank you very much :o