Author Topic: Starry * Night: Touhou vs BRS doujin  (Read 3489 times)

Starry * Night: Touhou vs BRS doujin
« on: July 05, 2011, 01:36:08 PM »
I supposed this should be the forum to post stuffs like this. If I'm mistaken, please help me move it to the right section.

It was Sakuya?s birthday. Of sorts, at least. It was supposed to be a happy day in Remilia?s castle but a dark shadow loomed over both master and servant. Remilia was unable to defend Sakuya, leading to a fallout. Over at BRS? world, Black Rock Shooter faces off with a resurrected Dead Master who now have new found power over time. Two distinct incidents over both worlds. Could they possibly be linked?

After half a year, Collateral Damage Studios have finally completed Starry Night. Starry Night is a Touhou x BRS doujin. Or to be more precise, a Touhou vs BRS doujin. When the touhou and BRS worlds clash, the inhabitants will not be meeting with hugs and kisses. So put aside that gentlemanly cup of tea and roll up your sleeves. This is an action story and there will be loads of action.  Expect plenty of flare and action as both sides battle it out for friendship and something more!

The entire B5 book consist of 48 pages of manga and 10 pages of full-colored CGs by both our artists and international guest art from Suzumiya Saito, Jianran Pan and Radiantdreamer. You can also read even more about how much was put into it on our Facebook note.

The retail price will be 30 SGD. A shipping cost of 15 SGD will also apply for overseas buyers. If you are interested, please send an email to kckomicer[at]gmail{dot}com
If you have done doujins yourself, we are open to trading doujins with you!

For more information and images, you can visit our webpage or post on Figure.fm. Thank you!

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
Re: Starry * Night: Touhou vs BRS doujin
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 08:10:26 PM »
Want.

Want so bad.

Why do I not have any money?!  :qq:
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."