Author Topic: UFO bossrush script  (Read 3000 times)

UFO bossrush script
« on: August 20, 2010, 07:58:39 PM »
Download page

<Naut> Since megaupload is gone, here is a mirror of this script: http://www.mediafire.com/?odcowldo73riuyd

Heavy on my personal computer (5 years old, almost dead). Average 55~56 fps when I closed all other tasks except for Danmakufu.
I couldn't find a bug or malfunction but maybe there's some or not. Please tell me when you find a bug or somewhat annoying to play script.
And after all, sorry for my english sucks again.

1. UFO system is a little different from th12 UFO. It bites you!

2. UFO bonus
 1) Red - drops an extend item when destroyed.
 2) Blue - drops a plenty of score items when destroyed. There were many bullets around UFO, then more items come.
 3) Green - drops a bomb item and grants you a bomb 'stock' when destroyed.
 4) Rainbow - drops a UFO items with fixed color every 6 seconds. (up to 3 items)
 5) UFO item - If you take these items when UFO enemy is appeared, it will increases your total score by 5%.
 *What's a bomb stock? - You'll get bombs equal to recent 'stock' and 'stock' is decreased by 1 when you lost a life and revive.
 For example, you had a 3 'stock' and boss killed you. Then you revive, now you'll get  3 bombs more (total 6 bombs) and stock will be decreased to 2. Next time you revive, you'll get only 2 bombs more and stock decreased to 1. No stock? No more bombs when you revive.

3. Starting life and bomb fixed to 5 and 3 regardless of what your character is.

4. Difficulty - Mundane Danmaku is same with Normal difficulty of th12. Enjoyable, simple.
 Difficulty - Danmaku from Nine Hells is same with (maybe more than?) Lunatic difficulty of th12. I cannot defeat this difficulty normally  :V

5. Script includes total 5 stages and 1 extra stage. You can play extra stage from start selection after defeated Hijiri regardless of difficulty that you played.
 Extra stage's difficulty is between Mundane and Hells.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 01:17:53 AM by Naut »

KomeijiKoishi

Re: UFO bossrush script
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 08:28:49 PM »
Yay! It's here! I saw the videos on Youtube and they're amazing!

Just too bad I won't be on my computer until Tuesday...

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 10:23:47 PM »
Geez, that's hard, even on Mundane. Barely managed a 3cc...

Although Lotus Reincarnation was a delicious final spell.

... Who else used the Byakuren player script?

Sejha

• I think Im a game dev. And Musician.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 01:27:16 AM »
 :derp: This is beautiful.
Anchors be crushing me, it was fun.

Also, Unzan's eye lazor is tasty.

I could hug you for this.
I've evolved a lot. When did I make this account again?

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 02:33:44 PM »
Sorry. Fixed bug that graphic of fairies appear at stage 4 was broken.

fixed file

Download it and overwrite an original 'sbnue_enemy.txt' file in danmaqscriptUFO folder.