Author Topic: Random Tokyo meet? (Comiket/Megapeer)  (Read 2706 times)

Random Tokyo meet? (Comiket/Megapeer)
« on: December 26, 2010, 06:13:02 PM »
Hi all!

I know this is a bit of a random first post! But I'm in Japan for Comiket and megapeer and was curious if any other foreign doujin fans who happen to be here too fancied grabbing a friendly beer before/after/around either event :)

Just something I thought could be fun if there are others around.

Cheers

jbit

Re: Random Tokyo meet? (Comiket/Megapeer)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 10:45:35 PM »
first, welcome :D

second, I can't attend to Comiket but I wish you good luck, and (if you can find someone) enjoy the event, and the meeting ^^
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 12:08:13 AM »
I'm not sure if I will have time to meet people except for maybe after Day 1 or 3, but my booth on Day 2 will be East Hall T-60a

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 02:05:11 AM »
first, welcome :D

second, I can't attend to Comiket but I wish you good luck, and (if you can find someone) enjoy the event, and the meeting ^^
Thanks! Since this is my first Comiket I think I definitely need all the luck I can get!  ;)

I'm not sure if I will have time to meet people except for maybe after Day 1 or 3, but my booth on Day 2 will be East Hall T-60a
Ah, being an exhibitor sounds like loads of work, I marked your spot on my 東 map, maybe I'll drop by and grab some stickers if I have any remaining time and money.
http://twitpic.com/3k22ty (Yes, I'm still old-school with paper maps and catalogue, I don't have a smart phone :( )

http://club-mogra.jp/2010/12/31/621/ Another guy on IRC mentioned that this could be fun to go to, so maybe if you don't have plans for new years eve you could drop by and party like an otaku too? :D

Anyway, I understand it's short notice and random so if it doesn't work out I understand. But I think it's always fun meeting new people at these kinds of events, worth getting past the "awkward factor" anyway.