Author Topic: Touhou Ikaruga-like game?  (Read 2454 times)

Touhou Ikaruga-like game?
« on: February 04, 2015, 05:41:08 AM »
I only caught a few minutes of video of this game on youtube a couple days ago.  Unfortunately, I have a horrid memory and cannot remember the name of the game, it was your standard Ikaruga-type polarity system.  The person playing chose one of the Prismriver Sisters as their character (I think there was a wider variety) which had the other two sisters behind them as a sort of backup?

The most notable thing I could make from the game was that the main score hud was on the left instead of right with the play screen on the right. And on said Hud there was a meter that would gradually fill up by the amount of bullets you display (I think) that looked like a menagerie of autumn things. Leaves, vegetables and such, or something like that.

That's unfortunately all I can remember. I know for a fact that it isn't the one that Jaimers has on his YT channel, so I'm really curious as to what this can be.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:49:09 AM by BlueDigitalDragon »

Re: Touhou Ikaruga-like game?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 07:48:23 AM »
I imagine you're looking for this:
http://ishiyomi.main.jp/prepare/

"東の国の秋穫祭", or, roughly translated, "Eastern Country's Autumn Harvest Festival" (probably best to search up the Japanese name). A quick YouTube search shows that Lunasa is playable, but she's probably an unlockable character, since she isn't featured on the game's page.

Re: Touhou Ikaruga-like game?
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 01:52:07 PM »
Yes! That is exactly it!  Good to see I was right with what I was thinking! I had done a search last night for the game, but the closest thing I got was Everyday of Autumn.

So yeah! Thanks! So gonna try this out today if I can~!