Author Topic: The beginning of my elsword video tutorial/lets-play/thing  (Read 2140 times)

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
The beginning of my elsword video tutorial/lets-play/thing
« on: February 08, 2013, 09:36:35 AM »
So I got a new computer awhile back and have only just now figured out a good combination of software to record on it and upload to youtube without trash quality. So I can once again upload to youtube after over a year of not being able to do so decently, yay!

Anyway the game I play most lately is Elsword, and I find the NA community there is pretty misinformed about the character I know best (Rena). I hope to EVENTUALLY have a full set of tutorial/walkthru videos demonstrating how to efficiently play her from start to finish, both solo and in groups. But that's quite a large undertaking, and to be frank I'm really new at the whole video uploading scene.

If anybody can offer some constructive advice as to what they think of my videos so far I'd appreciate it, I only got 2 for now, and you don't even have to watch both if you don't want to but I'm hoping that future video formats will more or less be the same, with more commentary regarding about what to do, why I do something, etc, rather than just the "Derps" and "dohs" that I got now.

As a bonus, I might convince someone here that elsword looks fun =P.
A new video I JUST uploaded can be found at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEXvrPr49C8

And one I uploaded in the now seemingly dead "anime mmo" thread is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1ln5PHbPqw&feature=player_embedded#

2nd one I linked here already a couple days ago in that other thread so don't worry about it if you already saw it.

One thing, I uhh...am not sure if I should add audio commentary via microphone. Thing is my mic is not the greatest, but more importantly, I speak monotone, and am not really an exciting person to listen to. I think I'd just kinda make people annoyed if they had to hear me.

Unless you all boo and hiss me out and throw rotten objects at me, I'll probably edit in further videos here as I make more.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Re: The beginning of my elsword video tutorial/lets-play/thing
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 02:48:24 PM »
I didn't know people still played Elsword. I thought everyone in the clan hasn't played in like 200 days. That said, I don't think I know enough about the game to properly comment on it. Btw, is this Grand Archer or Wind Sneaker?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Re: The beginning of my elsword video tutorial/lets-play/thing
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 04:34:38 PM »
Yeah nobody but me has played since ever.

Top vid is windsneaker, bottom is grand archer.