Author Topic: Defence of the Ancients 2: Dreams go in, salt comes out. You can't explain that.  (Read 115321 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Well that Ogre game went well.

3/2/24 Brogre

Fed Tiny + Brogre using Bloodlust on him = Wrecking Ball.

My activity that game is shown by the fact that despite having the 2nd lowest GPM on our team [I outdid CM who had more CS however]; my EXP/min was almost level with the offlane Tidehunter and was above our Safe lane Bristle who I was supporting before I started to roam and gank.

And my Hero Damage was 2nd highest.

And yes I took Multicast at 7 on purpose. I didn't have the mana for a Multicast Fireblast at the time but I did have it for Rank 1 and that enabled a kill.

Also best moment of the game was grabbing an invis rune and completely wrecking a Tinker with it as our Tiny got his Blink. Ogre stun -> Toss-Avalanche combo = Dead Tinker. Wrecking Tinker is always fun.

Also seriously; what Dire Advantage? Looking at my Dotabuff stats I have a 43% winrate on Dire and 53% on Radiant.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:13:40 PM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
It's almost November guys. Shall the internet bombard Volvo again? ༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
It's almost November guys. Shall the internet bombard Volvo again? ༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Already confirmed in 6.82 patch blog for no Diretide this year, due to work on upcoming major patches.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Already confirmed in 6.82 patch blog for no Diretide this year, due to work on upcoming major patches.
Let the bombardment to almost every part of the internet that's not even remotely related to Dota 2 nor Valve, begin!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF DIRETIDE

Edit:
TBH I didn't play Diretide that much. The only real aim of people for Diretide is the items that come along with it. Like the 2 previous Baby Roshan couriers.
Cosmetics Doto is best Doto
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 03:55:32 PM by En »

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Diretide will never come this year ahahahahahahaha ;_;

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 07:04:38 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
Diretide is shit anyway.

Just like you and my Shadow Fiend Arcana.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.