Author Topic: Kinniku Busters!  (Read 4648 times)

pineyappled

Kinniku Busters!
« on: October 07, 2012, 09:35:45 AM »

Riki was a child when his parents died, leaving him hopeless and depressed. What saved him was a group of four kids calling themselves the Little Busters. They took Riki out and played with him during his time of need. He really enjoyed being together with them, and his grief gradually faded away. Now in his second year of high school they still hang out, fight and live together, and enjoy their school life.
Wow, that's one awful summary.

Anyways, the time has finally come! Remember to spoiler spoilers, etc. etc, and prepare yourselves for more glorious Rin merchandise.

gammaraptor

• i won't depend on anyone anymore
Re: Kinniku Busters!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 12:01:03 AM »
I enjoyed it so far, but I have no way of telling how it's going to turn out. Not a bad start.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 08:42:11 AM »
saving this show for last.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 12:44:08 PM »
I haven't played the VN but after seeing the first episode - and being a big enjoyer of previous Key works - I'm left wondering what the fuck the plot is here. 

I'd better start seeing some traumatized moeblobs real fast or I'm demanding my money back. 

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 04:10:19 PM »
I haven't played the VN but after seeing the first episode - and being a big enjoyer of previous Key works - I'm left wondering what the fuck the plot is here. 

I'd better start seeing some traumatized moeblobs real fast or I'm demanding my money back. 

From what I've read in various places (I haven't played it),
Spoiler:
Key delivers

Mootsies

• There is a reaction? Good.
  • I want to taste Nuetella.
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 04:43:18 PM »
I've played the VN, just cleared my third route, and it's awesome!
I really love how the flow of the story seems very natural,
Spoiler:
and although it's a bit of an emotional coaster
, it was worth playing.
Watched the first ep of the anime. Love the new art improvement. Kinda feels strange about the change on some character's voice actor.
Spoiler:
It seems kinda too fast-paced compared to the VN, and they cut off the humor part, and it lacks the impact.
Regardless of that, it's a very decent work and I wonder, did the anime features the characters from Little busters EX?
I enjoy the VN, and I hope the anime will be worth watching too, especially on how they mix up different routes, I look up to how it'll turn out to be.
P.S : I don't know what part should be considered spoiler, so I just use my own judgement.  :V

Accomplishment? Let's see :
EoSD normal 1cc (Marisa A). PCB normal 1cc (Sakuya A), EX clear. IN normal 1cc (Border Team), EX clear. MoF normal 1cc (Reimu A,B), EX clear (Reimu A). UFO normal 1cc (Reimu B). TD normal 1cc (Reimu and Marisa)

gammaraptor

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 04:57:36 PM »
I've played the VN, just cleared my third route, and it's awesome!
I really love how the flow of the story seems very natural,
Spoiler:
and although it's a bit of an emotional coaster
, it was worth playing.
Watched the first ep of the anime. Love the new art improvement. Kinda feels strange about the change on some character's voice actor.
Spoiler:
It seems kinda too fast-paced compared to the VN, and they cut off the humor part, and it lacks the impact.
Regardless of that, it's a very decent work and I wonder, did the anime features the characters from Little busters EX?
I enjoy the VN, and I hope the anime will be worth watching too, especially on how they mix up different routes, I look up to how it'll turn out to be.
P.S : I don't know what part should be considered spoiler, so I just use my own judgement.  :V

I don't think that they will include the EX characters as part of the main plot, but they'll be there as side characters I think.

Quad City QBs

• tumblr, tumblr, in the attic,
  • who is the most problematic?
    • maullarmaullar @ Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 07:10:49 PM »
Sasami is still the best, and I will be disappointed if this show doesn't result in more fanart of her (by me or by others)

Nothing in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor as creating an attorney-client relationship, nor as an advertisement for legal or law-related services.
Art Thread | Writing Thread | Tumblr NSFWAsk.fm

pineyappled

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 11:31:43 PM »
Sasami is still the best, and I will be disappointed if this show doesn't result in more fanart of her (by me or by others)
>Rin
>not the best

Hope you enjoy being wrong.

Quad City QBs

• tumblr, tumblr, in the attic,
  • who is the most problematic?
    • maullarmaullar @ Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 07:27:35 AM »
too late

[nsfw]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/crapitalism/Artwork/sasami-bound-draft.jpg[/nsfw]

Nothing in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor as creating an attorney-client relationship, nor as an advertisement for legal or law-related services.
Art Thread | Writing Thread | Tumblr NSFWAsk.fm

Formless God

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 08:50:34 AM »
>Rin
but that's not how you spell Kudryavka

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 10:16:10 AM »
but that's not how you spell Kudryavka
implying dogs are better than cats

JT

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 01:43:05 PM »

gammaraptor

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 04:03:21 AM »
My guess for the plot after watching episode 2:

Spoiler:
rin 2 route that has flashbacks to character routes
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 05:08:13 AM by gammaraptor »

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2012, 02:49:59 PM »
This is the first Key series thingie I'm going into completely blind, so I've no idea what to expect from it. Is it more autumn-themed considering that they've done winter (Kanon), spring (Clannad), and summer (Air)? I dunno. my Key lore is not what it used to be.

It feels REALLY weird with the animation being done by J.C. Staff and not Kyo-Ani. It doesn't amount to anything, but a change in a years-old routine is a bit different.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16