Author Topic: Poll (maybe): Who do you want as a playable character? (Bombless CHEN A out)  (Read 27983 times)

Well if you're going with Chen. I would say ChenxOrin & ChenXMomiji.

Little Cat & Mouse, Cat & Cat, Cat & Dog.

Cabble

• Ask me about my Cat.
  • Not unwilling to shank you.

We've actually already decided on using yuyuko. But we're thinking about Chen C
I had a teacher who used to play radiohead during class once.

ONCE.

RavenEngie

• Now how'm I supposed to stop those mean ol' Mother Hubbards from tearin' me a structurally superfluous new behind? The answer, use a gun. If that don't work...
  • Gaming-Obsessed Illusionist

We've actually already decided on using yuyuko. But we're thinking about Chen C
Yup, but Orin's a no-go for this game. She's the stage 5 midboss and/or boss, I think. Ask CAsercan3 to change the story if you REALLY want Orin to be a partner.
WALUIGI BACK! NOW THIS SIG IS FUNNY AGAIN!
Mah arts! :3

ChaoStar

• Dark History Boy
Alice!

Yuyuko!

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
i'll tell you this, Rumia needs one partner who uses lasers, 'cause i made a character that acts like MarisaB from EoSD

Cabble

• Ask me about my Cat.
Possibly Keine?

Even though she doesn't use them that often... still.

ONCE.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
i'll tell you this, Rumia needs one partner who uses lasers, 'cause i made a character that acts like MarisaB from EoSD
Shou. Wait, straight or curvy? For straight, I dunno, Marisa? For curvy, definitely Shou or Merlin.

Cabble

• Ask me about my Cat.
Shou. Wait, straight or curvy? For straight, I dunno, Marisa? For curvy, definitely Shou or Merlin.
Well marisa is a no and merlin might not, as they might be the final pair. I'd love to see syou, though.

ONCE.

RavenEngie

• Now how'm I supposed to stop those mean ol' Mother Hubbards from tearin' me a structurally superfluous new behind? The answer, use a gun. If that don't work...
Well marisa is a no and merlin might not, as they might be the final pair. I'd love to see syou, though.

Well, if CAsercan3 doesn't use Shou, there's always a spot for her to be voted in as Chen's partner. I'm not locking the votes 'til I've got ChenA and stage 3A finished. So it's still open 'till then. I'll probably make this thread become a regular player character thread after we've finished with this project. Which is to say that I'll make any and most of the suggestions. I'll throw two votes up for Shou and one for Keine anyway.

PeejsterM

So, any reason Chen is invulnerable to lasers? Or did you forget that in the script?

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
Wriggle should be in it.
Wotters gonna' wot

I'm throwing a vote for Chen to use Shou

Cat and Tiger
Ehm, why not?

For a laser Rumia, just throw in Unzan, with his eyebeam.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊

For a laser Rumia, just throw in Unzan, with his eyebeam.

The OYAJI BEEMU
Wotters gonna' wot

For bomb, you can have Unzan throw a giant brofist :V

RainfallYoshi

• Yoshi of Skies & Rains
  • Who is it that calls for me?
The lack of a Yuugi/Parsee team is depressing. D=

On the actual topic of things: Chen/Letty for the win.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Smash Daisaku.

With the laugh.

RavenEngie

Smash Daisaku.

With the laugh.
Oh god yes. He deserves his own characters script. Oh, and he is DEFINITELY gonna be a sorta pre-boss in the Seven Force script.

The lack of a Yuugi/Parsee team is depressing. D=

On the actual topic of things: Chen/Letty for the win.
All in good time. Chen's the priority now.

Wriggle should be in it.
I thought CAsercan3's making Wriggle one of Rumia's partners?

So, any reason Chen is invulnerable to lasers? Or did you forget that in the script?
They get annihalated by lasers in the scripts I use to test them... If the source is outside the auto-delete boundary that their speshul powah is.

Note: I'm not going to have too much time to work on these 'cause I'm training for the Irish Maths Olympiad team. Yesh, there is a mathematical olympics. And I'm trying to get onto the team.

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
never expected chen to be such a super hero~