Author Topic: Python's Danmaku Chamber  (Read 5976 times)

Python

• Plains of Chi-u have no end.
  • They are boundless and last forever.
Python's Danmaku Chamber
« on: August 26, 2015, 01:03:03 PM »
Good day, dear visitor of this here thread. Below you'll find (nearly) all the Touhou Danmakufu scripts I've created so far. All of them are for the Danmakufu ph3 engine. Unless a player is provided, I recommend using Mr. Blue's Reimu player script, or any of my players because I usually test the scripts with those. Released scripts will always be provided with three screenshots on the BulletForge page to save space on this page. Unreleased/unfinished projects are marked in italics instead of bold text and may have some screenshots or something provided on this page.

Artifact Contest III: Ran Yakumo
My first ever ph3 boss fight. The goal of Trickysticks' Artifact Contest 3 was to create a boss fight in which the boss utilizes Sakuya's pocket watch to manipulate time. Even if this script is considerably low quality in comparision to my newer works, it's still worth playing...I guess.

Download/BulletForge Page

Ancient Forgotten Monster ~ Evil Eyes
A stage script featuring Highly Responsive to Prayer's five eyed monster YuugenMagan. I was (and still am, given my skill back then) proud of what I had achieved with this script. It's also the second stage I made, and from what I remember I was told it's fairly solid, though I don't think it really is.

Untitled Yuuka Kazami Script
A boss fight with Yuuka that aims to be around Extra level difficulty. It doesn't have any quirky gimmicks either I think, but it's still good. Between this and my last script I made various short (and one bigger) script for training, all of which weren't released. In my opinion I did improve a little though, and I think it's noticeable.

RaNGE Contest 14: Human Inferno
Another contest entry, this time for PhantomSong's Popular Popularity contest here on RaNGE. The goal of this contest was to create a boss fight with one of the top 30 characters of the Touhou popularity poll. This script comes with a Mokou boss, a Keine midboss and two player scripts. Each of them exchanges different dialogue with the enemy characters. This script marked my first public player scripts (I did make some for the aforementioned unreleased big training script)

The Piece of Junk & The Ball Addict
A boss fight featuring Junko and Hecatia, the final and extra boss from Touhou Kanjuden. This script also suffers from subtle silliness because I was really bored and I needed something funny to raise the mood. I wouldn't have kept it in this script, but the people at LOCAA that I've shown it to wanted me to release the script as it is now. So here it is. Seems like AJS, king of joke scripts adores it quite a bit and even referenced it in his Hecatia boss battle. I feel honored~

ULiL-inspired Kasen Boss Battle
I've decided to attempt porting all ULiL characters to danmaku form, similar to what has happened to some patterns from SWR. Each character should be representative of their appearance in ULiL, with four spells taken from either their battle or their player spells plus their Last Word as a final spellcard. The Last Words will probably be the most troublesome to port. But regardless, have a Kasen!

Rin Kaenbyou/Orin Player
I saw a MMD video regarding Rin and Shou being the only stage 5 bosses to not be playable (the video was released before LoLK). So this happened. I might make a Shou player in the future as well, who knows. But anyway, Rin has the ability to switch between her humanoid and her cat forms, changing her shot and spells using the C key on the keyboard in front of you.

Sagume Kishin Player
Sagume has been made playable. Comes with two shottypes, a spread/forward focused type and a unique omnidirectional type. More details can be found on the BulletForge page.

Mitama Magahara Boss Battle
This script was a collaboration between me and Gizmo the Dragon. We both had some ideas for a Mitama script, and so we combined them. Happy Halloween and...all that...wonky stuff.

RaNGE Contest 16: Little Mermaid
My entry to the Unexpected Mastermind contest, in which the participants should create a stage 6 boss battle with a stage 1 boss. So I decided to make a stage script with Wakasagihime as the boss and Seija as the midboss.

LOCAA Contest 7: D'Force Master
This is my contest entry for the seventh LOCAA contest, Outsider Occupation, held by AJS. The goal was to create a danmaku boss battle with a character not originally from a bullet hell game. I decided to choose Wizeman from the NiGHTS games.

東方変菓伝 ~ Highly Responsive to Pancakes
Touhou Henkaden (東方変菓伝 ~ Highly Responsive to Pancakes, lit. Eastern Strange Pastry Legend) is a full game for Touhou Danmakufu ph3 that aims to play like the very first Touhou game, Highly Responsive to Prayers, while being different enough to be called it's own game. One of the major differences is that HRtPancakes focuses more on the bullet hell aspect that the original game. To compensate for that your balls can't kill you anymore and instead will bounce off you. But that's only the start of things, this game has much, much more to offer. See the thread to find out more about it!

Download/Thread

Know Your Destiny!
Some of you may be aware of "Know Your Destiny", a flash game on Dagobah that will generate a random purpose for your life. Well, I jokingly decided to attempt recreating it in Danmakufu and succeeded. And while I was at it, I also added a lot of words that aren't in the original generator. Some of the phrases were suggested by my friends. To play, click the shivering question marks to unveil a word or phrase. Together, all six will make up your destiny. There's a handy reset button in the bottom left corner if you want to play again. You can click the right mouse button to save your destiny to "/script/Know Your Destiny/Snapshot".

Download

You have reached the end of Python's Danmaku Chamber. Thank you for taking your time to read this and play my scripts. I hope to see you here again soon. I appreciate all the feedback, onions and opinions I can get. Acknowledge my existence and post some feedback here every now and then, that's all I ask for.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 06:07:46 AM by Python »
Have a look at my truly scrumptious scripts!.

Python

Re: Python's Danmaku Chamber
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 06:33:44 PM »
Wheee, two new scripts have been released, one of which is a player script and something else. Of course, I'll add them to the main post as well, to save you trouble. ;)

ULiL-inspired Kasen Boss Battle
I've decided to attempt porting all ULiL characters to danmaku form, similar to what has happened to some patterns from SWR. Each character should be representative of their appearance in ULiL, with four spells taken from either their battle or their player spells plus their Last Word as a final spellcard. The Last Words will probably be the most troublesome to port. But regardless, have a Kasen!

Rin Kaenbyou/Orin Player
I saw a MMD video regarding Rin and Shou being the only stage 5 bosses to not be playable (the video was released before LoLK). So this happened. I might make a Shou player in the future as well, who knows. But anyway, Rin has the ability to switch between her humanoid and her cat forms, changing her shot and spells using the C key on the keyboard in front of you.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 06:35:23 PM by Python »

Python

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 09:59:39 PM »
(I'm kind of surprised nobody posted here yet. But then again, I don't care, I just want people to play my stuff and acknowledge their and my existstence)
Yesterday, I released two more scripts, one of which, again, is a player script.

Sagume Kishin Player
Sagume has been made playable. Comes with two shottypes, a spread/forward focused type and a unique omnidirectional type. More details can be found on the BulletForge page.

Mitama Magahara Boss Battle
This script was a collaboration between me and Gizmo the Dragon. We both had some ideas for a Mitama script, and so we combined them. Happy Halloween and...all that...wonky stuff.

By the way, I might as well say, that my life's work Highly Responsive to Pancakes has entered its final testing phase. When it will release is now solely determined by how fast Jake/ultimadragon888 can playtest it and by how many bugs/complaints he has.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 10:01:27 PM by Python »

TalosMistake

• Master of Aura and Shade
  • I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 02:28:41 AM »
Mitama script gave me a shiver...  :o

Python

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 01:34:22 PM »
After weeks of procrastination and holding back a 100% complete project, I decided that I'm just going to release my life's work Highly Responsive to Pancakes, right here, right now. I was afraid that it would easily be overshadowed by Ozzy's game for example, but not releasing it wouldn't do me much good either. Because it's a full game with a lot of features, I made a seperate thread for it which can be found here. Please put all your hate and (maybe even positive) feedback in that thread.

Thank you very much for visiting Python's Danmaku Chamber once again.

Python

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 12:51:12 PM »
My RaNGE 16 entry has been added to the top post. Oh yeah, I'm also working on something bigger again.

...actually, there are a lot of things going on right now, and I have no idea what I'll finish first. One of my projects is another ULiL-inspired script, one of them is a script taking slight inspiration in Undertale (SLIGHT, I SAY, SLIGHT!!) and another one is a game which I have been wanting to make for a very long time, which is still in very early stages though...literally.

Python

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 09:29:36 PM »
I added my LOCAA 7 entry to the top post, as well as something that isn't really a game script, but rather something silly I did within a few hours while in a Skype call with friends. Some of you may be aware of "Know Your Destiny", a flash game on Dagobah that will generate a random purpose for your life. Well, I jokingly decided to attempt recreating it in Danmakufu and succeeded. And while I was at it, I also added a lot of words that aren't in the original generator. Since it isn't a game script though, I didn't upload it to BulletForge. You can get it here.

Lollipop

• stay woke
  • literally and figuratively dying
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 12:59:30 AM »
Wait i haven't seen a trace of LOCAA 7 on the forums

how did you know it was here
Touhou 1CCS:
Hard: LLS, EoSD(NB), PCB(NB), IN, MoF, TD, DDC(NB), LoLK
Lunatic: EoSD, PCB, DDC, LoLK
Extra: LLS, EoSD, PCB(Extra&Phantasm), IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK
Current Focus: 1cc SA Hard, or an Extra

Python

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 06:04:25 AM »
The LOCAA contests aren't held on MotK, they're exclusive the LOCAA group as far as I know.