Author Topic: Touhou dreams thread  (Read 1763 times)

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
Touhou dreams thread
« on: December 27, 2011, 09:55:42 PM »
If you have a Touhou-related dream (not an uncommon occurrence), post it in this thread.

I will start here.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:33:46 AM by Akemi Homururo »

Drake

Re: Touhou dreams thread
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 10:25:17 PM »
pretty damn detailed there brah
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:34:16 AM by Akemi Homururo »

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Suppasleeper

• BorderSloth
  • Zzzzz
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 09:57:19 PM »
I once had a dream that I was going down some kind of river. Then somehow I ended up in some place which was like a muddy path or something along side a field, before fairies came out of no where and started flinging some multicoloured things at me (couldn't quite tell what they were). All of a sudden, I started firing pink bullets around out of my hands and then they all disappeared. I walked down the path and came across a motorway with cars going across it and I shot aload of cars with my new found power, and some box things came out that I needed to collect. Then stuff unrelated to touhou happened that involved police interrogation.
I'm not sure what was quite going on, but it definitely seemed Touhou-y.
My signature ran away...

Project: J-ko

• I'm not saying it was Jiang Shi...
  • ...but it was Jiang Shi.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 05:35:47 AM »
I had a dream a long time ago where Cirno almost ran me over with a blue Volvo.  That was a couple of years ago though, I can't remember many of the details.

More recently, I had a dream where I had to get past a shrine gate that Yoshika was guarding.  I kept trying to explain things to her, but she just kept poking me with her arms stuck out in front of her, shoving me back.  I guess I was starting to piss her off, because after a while she started getting all fangy and bitey at me. 

It was at about that time that I mentally compared her to Meiling, and then Meiling was there.  She wasn't guarding anything, just hanging out I guess.  Regardless, she wasn't helping me get past Yoshika.  I guess Chinese Youkai look out for each other like that.

I think if I hadn't woken up, I would have been eaten by Yoshika.  China probably would have just watched.
I guess hopping ghosts are kind of like monsters...