Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Mystia's Stored Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 03:22:37 AM

Title: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; The End
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 03:22:37 AM
> You are Daiyousei, a Fairy Goddess residing mainly near Gensokyo's Misty Lake.
You're finally old enough to become president...

> Although you were very timid and shy in the past, you've changed for the better over time. Your once best friend, then ex-best friend Cirno had became your romantic partner, and as did Koakuma, a little devil whom lives in the Scarlet Devil Mansion as an aid to Patchouli. The human-goddess Sanae Kochiya had become one of your close friends, and you look to each other as sisters now, while a fusion of the three Tengu; Shameimaru Aya, Hatate Himekaidou, and Momiji Inubashira; had become another loving partner of yours, or rather, of one of your other selves.

> Along with your godhood, you've become capable of manifesting not just near your home, but seemingly anywhere within Gensokyo, the exceptions seeming to be small places... You no longer require Koakuma or Flandre's magic to assist in helping you be many places at once. With this, you've made healthy relationships with many of the residents of Gensokyo.

> Through a process you yourself invented, dubbed: "Fusion"; you've made your own family, defying the Rules of Nature*  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0&feature=youtube&t=1m4s)that prevent you to do so normally. Even further, you've had a child the normal way, continuing to shatter what's impossible... Your current close family consists of Letty (Cirno and your mother-figure), Shinki (Koakuma and Alice's mother figure(?)), Koa and Cirno (your partners), Belgrade and Lucien, as well as the new addition (Your children), and Yaia (a kitten you saved). You are also accompanied by Ruukoto, Reimu's (now yours) maid created by Yumemi Okazaki.

> You've helped in creating a Fairy Village, near the Moriya Shrine, in which the residents are almost entirely composed of "Good Fairies", fairies whom you've helped understand certain things better. With the Human Village's interest in fairies increasing and word of a book being made in favor of them partially from their perspective, you've practically accomplished your goal of making a difference for fairies in Gensokyo. Though, you'd still like to take care of something with your family before you're satisfied.
>Cost of said miracle?
> It will cost a fair amount of faith... 10% of your current. You're not sure if you should go for the guaranteed answer, or have someone else help...
//Miko actually has told us that she created Senkai. It came up the first time we talked to her.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so Reimu's presence in Luna doesn't protect Luna from the effects of the full moon.
> Keep tabs on Luna to see if there are any changes.

---

HamiDai:

> Create three Flan clones, have them pull out their pillows and stuff them into Hatate's chest, and then unmake just the clones.
> Squeeze again.

Hatate (F):

> It feels so good...I need more...

---

Yuyuko (F):

> Unless she brings Daiyousei along with her and has Daiyousei do the cooking in her place. Then I could go along with her inside her.
> You prepare and cast in hope...
> You notice her beginning to grow hair on her body.

> You repeat and give another nice squeeze.
> "Keep on..." Hatate advises. Really good. This was lewd...

> That could work... I'd like to see how Daiyousei does. Yuyuko floats over to Youmu's chest.
> "Huh?" Youmu asks.
Rumidai-chan:

>Cute...

Koishidai-chan:

>"Cats like being pat if you do it gently, and since she is a Nekomata, she should enjoy it too, but you need permission."
> You acknowledge Kono's cuteness...

> "Rodger!"
> "Wait, that's not her name."
> "Then what is it?"
>Do we recall this?
> You believe you were told that it's Miko's world, in a sense.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 12, 2017, 03:27:24 AM
LunaDai:

> Are any other changes happening?
> Listen to Luna's thoughts.

---

Hecatia:

> Let the Hecatia half of ourselves take over hosting Junko.

---

HamiDai:

> How large is Hatate at this point?
> Is Hatate still standing?
> Squeeze again.
> Listen to all three tengu's thoughts.

Hatate:

> Begin squeezing our own chest.

---

Myon:

> Watch Yuyuko with curiosity.

Youmu:

> Watch Yuyuko with curiosity.
> (F) Is she actually doing it?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 12, 2017, 03:29:37 AM
>Do we know where Miko is right now? Is she a part of Luna or is she still a separate entity

>if the latter, manifest a new dai called MikoDai and have her travel to Senkai via cleavage portal.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 12, 2017, 03:31:06 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"No, Nekomata is the type of youkai she is."

Rumidai-chan:

>"I guess you were right Rummy."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 12, 2017, 03:38:46 AM
LettyDai:

> Smile.
> "Yes. I plan to make a world. My own world. I expect it to be made from the thoughtscape."

===

RinDais and DrillDai 1:

> Look confused at Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> "If we had, like, swimsuits, it would be nice to give it a try."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh!"
> Greet the person who enters.
> "Welcome to Suzunaan!"

===

YukiDai:

> List magics.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 03:41:15 AM
LunaDai:

> Are any other changes happening?
> Listen to Luna's thoughts.

---

Hecatia:

> Let the Hecatia half of ourselves take over hosting Junko.

---

HamiDai:

> How large is Hatate at this point?
> Is Hatate still standing?
> Squeeze again.
> Listen to all three tengu's thoughts.

Hatate:

> Begin squeezing our own chest.

---

Myon:

> Watch Yuyuko with curiosity.

Youmu:

> Watch Yuyuko with curiosity.
> (F) Is she actually doing it?
> You check...
> You can't see much else.
> "?" Luna begins to examine herself. Wait, why am I feeling like... I-Is it affecting me now?!

> You let Hecatia's wills take control of the fusion.
> She is large enough to limit your escape from the room to the upper half of the door or the window. The walls are being pressed up against, or at least one is.
> You have Hatate continue.
> She is still standing.
> You give another squeeze to go along.
> This is starting to get tiring... Hatate thinks.
> Yea. This is a dream. A really good one. Momiji thinks.
> We'll be out soon enough... Daiyousei wouldn't keep us here too long. Aya hopes.

> You watch.
> Yuyuko gently inserts herself.
> She...did.
>Do we know where Miko is right now? Is she a part of Luna or is she still a separate entity

>if the latter, manifest a new dai called MikoDai and have her travel to Senkai via cleavage portal.
> You believe she is still just with Luna.
Koishidai-chan:

>"No, Nekomata is the type of youkai she is."

Rumidai-chan:

>"I guess you were right Rummy."
> "We were asking about your name." The fairies say.

> "Rummy..." Rumia frowns a bit.
LettyDai:

> Smile.
> "Yes. I plan to make a world. My own world. I expect it to be made from the thoughtscape."

===

RinDais and DrillDai 1:

> Look confused at Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> "If we had, like, swimsuits, it would be nice to give it a try."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh!"
> Greet the person who enters.
> "Welcome to Suzunaan!"

===

YukiDai:

> List magics.
> "Oh..."

> "Wouldn't you want to help someone if they were just a head?"

> Sekibanki seems to nod subtly.

> "Hi Daiyousei." Keine greets. "I think you're here a bit too soon you know." She sweats."

> Magics: Gasanae magic, Suika magic, Cirno magic, Koakuma magic, Lily magic, Sanae magic, Aya magic, Sunny magic, Rumia magic, Orange magic, Meiling magic, Sakuya magic, Remilia magic, Flandre magic, Patchouli magic, Alice magic, Marisa magic, Wakasagihime magic, Kagerou magic, Seija magic, Suika-Sakuya magic, Tsuchinoko magic, Seiga magic, Byakuren magic, Yoshika magic, Sekibanki magic
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 12, 2017, 03:53:37 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Oh mine ? The name is Daiyousei."

Rumidai-chan:

>"You don't like it ? Daw..."
>Look down.
>"I just can't find anything..."

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 12, 2017, 03:59:49 AM
//If you want, though I suspect she's going to be preoccupied for at least an update or two.

LunaDai (T):

> Lady Luna? Is something wr-whoa!

---

HamiDai:

> Take a step back.
> "Oh, I just had another idea, Hatate. Try jumping in place."

Hatate:

> Look back at forth across our chest, inspecting where it is smushed up against the wall, then try to take a little step away from that wall so we're not squished up against any walls.
> Once this is done, try hopping in place once.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Uhh...
> Poke our chest a bit.

Myon:

> How large is Youmu now?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 12, 2017, 04:08:21 AM
LettyDai:

> "Yep. I hope everything goes alright. Like that, I can make it so you can be with us!"

===

RinDai:

> "Well, I would, but if that person's head tells me that everything is okay..."

DrillDai 1:

> Nod several times... or find a way to do it.

===

SekiDai:

> "Do you have one of those?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "If I could find advice of Miss Miko..."
> Imagine Miko along with us.
> "It would be pointless, given this is my imagination... but can you help me, Miss Miko?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh! Miss Keine! I was searching for you!"
> Smile, but then look confused.
> "... Wait, you were expecting me to come?"

===

YukiDai:

> ... It has been thrilling me... but I have to ask. What is this Suika-Sakuya magic?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 04:22:08 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Oh mine ? The name is Daiyousei."

Rumidai-chan:

>"You don't like it ? Daw..."
>Look down.
>"I just can't find anything..."
> "Okay."

> "So, what's her name?"
//If you want, though I suspect she's going to be preoccupied for at least an update or two.

LunaDai (T):

> Lady Luna? Is something wr-whoa!

---

HamiDai:

> Take a step back.
> "Oh, I just had another idea, Hatate. Try jumping in place."

Hatate:

> Look back at forth across our chest, inspecting where it is smushed up against the wall, then try to take a little step away from that wall so we're not squished up against any walls.
> Once this is done, try hopping in place once.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Uhh...
> Poke our chest a bit.

Myon:

> How large is Youmu now?
> Luna closes her eyes.
> "Uh, don't look right now..." She speaks.

> You have Hatate back up a bit.
> "I don't think I can..."
> You manage to have Hatate jump, however, it does not lift her chest up much at all.

> You poke...
> I-I can't. Yuyuko-sama's in there...
> Just a bit larger than before with Lyrica and Yuyuko's additions.
LettyDai:

> "Yep. I hope everything goes alright. Like that, I can make it so you can be with us!"

===

RinDai:

> "Well, I would, but if that person's head tells me that everything is okay..."

DrillDai 1:

> Nod several times... or find a way to do it.

===

SekiDai:

> "Do you have one of those?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "If I could find advice of Miss Miko..."
> Imagine Miko along with us.
> "It would be pointless, given this is my imagination... but can you help me, Miss Miko?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh! Miss Keine! I was searching for you!"
> Smile, but then look confused.
> "... Wait, you were expecting me to come?"

===

YukiDai:

> ... It has been thrilling me... but I have to ask. What is this Suika-Sakuya magic?
> Letty nods with content.

> "Then it's not okay! A person's head could tell you to take it easy, and you just wouldn't be able to, you know?"

> "Er... no..." Sekibanki looks away, seeming to blush a bit.

> You imagine...
> "I can try." (T) Miko says.

> "Well, the book will be ready soon, but you're already in the library. Not too soon, at least..."
//... And the purpose of existence :V?
//I believe it was once questioned if something could be done with time and mass or something. I may be wrong.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 12, 2017, 04:25:34 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"And yours ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>"We still gotta decide it..."

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?

Sumidai-chan:

>What are we up to in the meanwhile ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 12, 2017, 04:29:00 AM
DollDai:
>Report

Florida:
>Report

>Observe for Lily
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 12, 2017, 04:37:56 AM
LettyDai:

> "Also, a somewhat related question, but did the feelings of cold felt real in the thoughtscape?"

===

RinDai:

> "But... butbutbut..."
> Grab the head and squeeze it.
> "How could you not be okay with this?"

===

DrillDais:

> Everything okay?
> How's DrillDai 1 headless body? Completely normal?

===

SekiDai:

> Did we ever had any swimsuit?
> Or actually, have we ever tried one?

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Where do you suggest I should start? How I make all of this-"
> Raise our arms to the sides for emphasis.
> "-a reality?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "I was searching for a library, wondering who was making the book."
> Look at Kosuzu.
> "As a first thought, it was Miss Kosuzu."

===

YukiDai:

> What does Wakasagihime magic?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 06:44:32 AM
//This will probably be my last post of the night, so...

//I will not be here starting tomorrow, and I will be back late on friday.

----------------------------------
//To my fellow players (mostly Raf and Tashi):
//I'd like to request that:

//1. Please do not propose to Koa and Cirno while I'm gone, or let the game end without me.

//2. That somebody takes over my Dais in the meantime. Even if it means just bumping them occasionally (as none of them really have any current tasks or goals, except the omni-observation of Lily which I keep putting off and forgetting about :sweatdrop:) I wouldn't mind if someone manifests near Lily either, we have been neglecting her for too long anyway...

//3. If you can, please hold off on talking to Miko about world-building, because I would like something to do for once lol. If you absolutely cannot wait, then please at least start the conversation and hopefully I'll be able to take over when I get back. Please don't just cast the miracle either. Not only does it cost 10% of our faith, but I'd rather try to learn from someone who has experience before I resort to that.

//Also please pay more attention and don't make any catastrophic mistakes, or do anything rash while I'm gone... I wouldn't want to come back to see everything we worked so hard for going downhill over something that could've been simply preventable.
----------------------------------
//To the parser:

>Requesting that a recap is prepared about things that happen between now and my return.

>Requesting that parsing is held off until both Raf and Tashi acknowledge that they've read this and didn't just skip over it. Kilga's actions are an exception.
//No way you can skip over if it's first on the parsing list!
Koishidai-chan:

>"And yours ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>"We still gotta decide it..."

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?

Sumidai-chan:

>What are we up to in the meanwhile ?
> "We don't have any."

> "Why focus on names for me then?" Rumia asks. "Name your child. Hana or something..."

> You've found the laptop!

> Nothing much... Sumireko doesn't seem to be around.
DollDai:
>Report

Florida:
>Report

>Observe for Lily
> No letter yet...
> Ah, here's the doll actually.

> The fairies are playing something else now. Ah, you know this game.
> Flora turns around.
> The fairies all freeze...
> Flora puts her head back to a tree, and the fairies all start to rush towards here, none flying.

> You observe...
> Lily and the group are no longer in the Hakurei Shrine.
LettyDai:

> "Also, a somewhat related question, but did the feelings of cold felt real in the thoughtscape?"

===

RinDai:

> "But... butbutbut..."
> Grab the head and squeeze it.
> "How could you not be okay with this?"

===

DrillDais:

> Everything okay?
> How's DrillDai 1 headless body? Completely normal?

===

SekiDai:

> Did we ever had any swimsuit?
> Or actually, have we ever tried one?

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Where do you suggest I should start? How I make all of this-"
> Raise our arms to the sides for emphasis.
> "-a reality?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "I was searching for a library, wondering who was making the book."
> Look at Kosuzu.
> "As a first thought, it was Miss Kosuzu."

===

YukiDai:

> What does Wakasagihime magic?
> "Y-Yea..."

> "Nevermind." Rin shakes her head.

> You believe you had.

> "I think you should start in learning your abilities more. Both as you are and as a goddess." Miko advises.

> Keine chuckles.

> You believe it could help in creating mermaid tails for others... You aren't certain if that's how it works... What kind of mermaid has the ability to have a mermaid tail anyways? That's like a fairy having the ability to come back to life after death...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 12, 2017, 10:18:56 AM
LunaDai:

> (T) Huh? Uhh, okay...
> Prepare and cast a spell that allows us to omni-observe within the bubble.
> If the casting is successful, being omni-observing Luna.

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that prevents her body from tiring out from chest-related activities.
> Does Hatate's chest touch the ground while she's standing?
> Frown a bit.
> "Hmm, I guess that's out. In that case, Hatate, would you be willing to try something outside? We wouldn't leave the area of the house."
> Squeeze Hatate a few more times.

---

Youmu:

> (F) ...Total control over Yuyuko-sama...
> Begin gently and lightly rubbing our chest, without poking and squeezing.
> Look at Myon.

Myon:

> Does Youmu's chest touch the ground while she's standing?
> How does Youmu compare to Hatate?
> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts.
> Look at Youmu.
> "...I guess we should go make some food, Mistress?"

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 12, 2017, 11:11:26 AM
Rumidai-chan:

>"I want everyone to take part in suggesting."

Rikadai-chan:

>Examine !

Drinker:

>How are we ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"Hmm... then why don't i give you names ?"
>Smile.

Sumidai-chan:

>Give the house an inspection, gotta keep it in order.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 12, 2017, 03:11:29 PM
LettyDai:

> "Would you like to return? Or stay here?"

===

RinDai:

> Keep squeezing.
> "Sorry, I didn't meant for you to faint due to this..."

===

DrillDais:

> Everything okay?
> How's DrillDai 1 headless body? Completely normal?

===

SekiDai:

> When?
> "What is the big difference, though? Underwear and swimsuits..."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "..."
> Blink and sweat.
> "In a way that I can understand, please?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Look back at Keine.
> "But why so mysterious, Miss Keine?"

===

YukiDai:

> Probably it's to be able to breath underwater.
> Use Kagerou's magic to have wolf ears.
> "Well, there's also this. Woof."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 07:47:45 PM
//Sorry. Bed's far too comfy to stay awake and parse...
LunaDai:

> (T) Huh? Uhh, okay...
> Prepare and cast a spell that allows us to omni-observe within the bubble.
> If the casting is successful, being omni-observing Luna.

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that prevents her body from tiring out from chest-related activities.
> Does Hatate's chest touch the ground while she's standing?
> Frown a bit.
> "Hmm, I guess that's out. In that case, Hatate, would you be willing to try something outside? We wouldn't leave the area of the house."
> Squeeze Hatate a few more times.

---

Youmu:

> (F) ...Total control over Yuyuko-sama...
> Begin gently and lightly rubbing our chest, without poking and squeezing.
> Look at Myon.

Myon:

> Does Youmu's chest touch the ground while she's standing?
> How does Youmu compare to Hatate?
> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts.
> Look at Youmu.
> "...I guess we should go make some food, Mistress?"

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in again.
> You prepare and cast.
> Then begin to watch Luna within the bubble.
> Her body is getting even further covered in hair.

> You prepare and cast.
> Yes.
> "I-I don't want us to be seen..."
> You give a few more comforting squeezes.

> You have Youmu progress...
> "Y-Yes." Youmu agrees. I shouldn't...
> I guess there's no helping it... But I'm starting to feel it too. Is this what she meant by it being quite pleasant? Yuyuko thinks.

> The two are still here.
Rumidai-chan:

>"I want everyone to take part in suggesting."

Rikadai-chan:

>Examine !

Drinker:

>How are we ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"Hmm... then why don't i give you names ?"
>Smile.

Sumidai-chan:

>Give the house an inspection, gotta keep it in order.
> Rumia shrugs.

> It's the laptop Rika created for you. She said you could play games on it...

> Fine...
> Okay, maybe you got carried away...

> "But we just met!"

> You begin to wander the house.
LettyDai:

> "Would you like to return? Or stay here?"

===

RinDai:

> Keep squeezing.
> "Sorry, I didn't meant for you to faint due to this..."

===

DrillDais:

> Everything okay?
> How's DrillDai 1 headless body? Completely normal?

===

SekiDai:

> When?
> "What is the big difference, though? Underwear and swimsuits..."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "..."
> Blink and sweat.
> "In a way that I can understand, please?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Look back at Keine.
> "But why so mysterious, Miss Keine?"

===

YukiDai:

> Probably it's to be able to breath underwater.
> Use Kagerou's magic to have wolf ears.
> "Well, there's also this. Woof."
> "Return?"

> It's not where you remember it being... You think you've lost it.

> Not recently.
> "Swimsuits are more suited against water..." Sekibanki says.

> "Learn your abilities more." Miko smiles. "That should be step one."

> "Becauuuse." Keine smiles.

> You do so.
> The fairies blink.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 12, 2017, 07:52:35 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Turn it on !

Rumidai-chan:

>What color is the hair of our newborn daughter ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"That doesn't mean you don't have the right to have a name !"
>Smile and pat them.
>"After all, my duty is to take care of all fairies."

Drinker:

>Why..... ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 12, 2017, 07:55:13 PM
LunaDai:

> Continue omni-observing Luna.
> Take on a worried tone.
> (T) Are you okay, Lady Luna?

---

HamiDai:

> "Mmm...okay, I don't wanna push you too hard, Hatate. Ooh, I have a different idea."
> Reach into Hatate and start dragging the bed back out of her.
> "How is Aya holding up, anyway? And is Momizi awake yet?"

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Let's go, then, Mistress."
> Begin walking toward the kitchen.

Youmu:

> Follow along.
> Continue gently stroking our chest.
> (F) It's like I'm in charge now, in a way. Daiyousei considers me her Mistress, and Yuyuko-sama is trapped inside me...Lunasa, Merlin, and Lyrica too...

Yuyuko (F):

> It's certainly not bad...

---

HifuuBugs:

> Blink.

RenBug:

> "Whoa! Um, sorry about zoning out."

MerryBug:

> "Yeah, sorry. Oh, the thing I was asking about before got resolved, though, so don't worry about it."

RenBug:

> "I didn't do anything about what I was asking about, either."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 08:06:02 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Turn it on !

Rumidai-chan:

>What color is the hair of our newborn daughter ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"That doesn't mean you don't have the right to have a name !"
>Smile and pat them.
>"After all, my duty is to take care of all fairies."

Drinker:

>Why..... ?
> You turn the laptop on.
> Soon, it seems you're given control.

> Blue, from what you can see.

> You pat the fairies.
> "Really?"

> You've had too much...
LunaDai:

> Continue omni-observing Luna.
> Take on a worried tone.
> (T) Are you okay, Lady Luna?

---

HamiDai:

> "Mmm...okay, I don't wanna push you too hard, Hatate. Ooh, I have a different idea."
> Reach into Hatate and start dragging the bed back out of her.
> "How is Aya holding up, anyway? And is Momizi awake yet?"

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Let's go, then, Mistress."
> Begin walking toward the kitchen.

Youmu:

> Follow along.
> Continue gently stroking our chest.
> (F) It's like I'm in charge now, in a way. Daiyousei considers me her Mistress, and Yuyuko-sama is trapped inside me...Lunasa, Merlin, and Lyrica too...

Yuyuko (F):

> It's certainly not bad...

---

HifuuBugs:

> Blink.

RenBug:

> "Whoa! Um, sorry about zoning out."

MerryBug:

> "Yeah, sorry. Oh, the thing I was asking about before got resolved, though, so don't worry about it."

RenBug:

> "I didn't do anything about what I was asking about, either."
> "I-I think the moon is starting to show it's affects..."

> You start retrieving the bed.
> "Aya's feeling better. And Momiji's awake now, I think."

> You head towards the kitchen.
> "Uh, take me there when you can get space, please." Youmu continues. Nothing's stopping me... Yuyuko-sama hasn't objected yet either...
> I hope she doesn't get too carried away with this.

> "Huh?" The two ask.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 12, 2017, 08:12:13 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Oh, I see...well, I guess I don't, since you closed your eyes. But I understand. I don't know why you don't want me to see, though.

---

HamiDai:

> Keep pulling.
> "Oh, that's good. What does Momizi think of things?"

---

Myon:

> Does Youmu's chest touch the ground while she's standing?
> "What do you me-ah, wait. Size concerns, Mistress?"

Youmu (F):

> I've felt better and better the more of them I've had inside me...And I can keep them there as long as I want...

---

RenBug:

> "The whole 'making not-mine-magic mine-magic thing?"

MerryBug:

> "I don't need that anymore."

RenBug:

> "Not that I wanted to do it anyway, after what you two said about it."

MerryBug:

> "But I would have at least asked more if I had to."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 08:17:29 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Oh, I see...well, I guess I don't, since you closed your eyes. But I understand. I don't know why you don't want me to see, though.

---

HamiDai:

> Keep pulling.
> "Oh, that's good. What does Momizi think of things?"

---

Myon:

> Does Youmu's chest touch the ground while she's standing?
> "What do you me-ah, wait. Size concerns, Mistress?"

Youmu (F):

> I've felt better and better the more of them I've had inside me...And I can keep them there as long as I want...

---

RenBug:

> "The whole 'making not-mine-magic mine-magic thing?"

MerryBug:

> "I don't need that anymore."

RenBug:

> "Not that I wanted to do it anyway, after what you two said about it."

MerryBug:

> "But I would have at least asked more if I had to."
> "Uh... I don't like how I look..."

> You continue, managing to get it out.
> "I think she's enjoying it too."

> Yes, it does.
> "Y-Yea..." Youmu nods continuing more. It's fine it's fine...

> "Oh."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 12, 2017, 08:21:31 PM
Dolldai-chan:

>Read the message.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Blue hair and blue eyes..."

Rikadai-chan:

>What do we have on the main screen ?

Koishidai-chan:

>Nod.
>"If you are ever in trouble, just look for me and i will help gladly !"

Drinker:

>Totally worth it.
>"Ugh... heheheheh..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 12, 2017, 08:23:25 PM
LunaDai (T):

> What?! Don't be silly, Lady Luna! I'm sure you look just fine!

---

HamiDai:

> Warp the bed back into its original position (unless this would clip it into Hatate). Get out of the way ourselves if need be.
> "That's good. Though, uh, does she even know where she is?"
> Create three Flan clones, have them pull out their pillows and stuff them into Hatate's chest, and then unmake just the clones.

---

Myon:

> "In that case, I have a better idea. Pardon my reach, Mistress. I will undo some of this later."
> Using omni-vision as before with Yuyuko's room, begin pulling the contents of Youmu's room out of her chest and warping them back into her room to where they belong.

Youmu:

> (F) I hope it feels good for them, too. I hope they like it inside me.

---

RenBug:

> "Sorry about that!"

MerryBug:

> Look to Merry.
> "Oh, uh, also, Miss Yukari is gonna wanna borrow you at some point. Just a heads-up."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 08:44:46 PM
Dolldai-chan:

>Read the message.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Blue hair and blue eyes..."

Rikadai-chan:

>What do we have on the main screen ?

Koishidai-chan:

>Nod.
>"If you are ever in trouble, just look for me and i will help gladly !"

Drinker:

>Totally worth it.
>"Ugh... heheheheh..."
> You read...
> It should be okay... But we have things we want to do too. We can't just keep writing back and forth right when we get the letter.

> Kono nods.

> Hardly anything... There's a full trash can and some other icon.

> The fairies nod.

> ...
LunaDai (T):

> What?! Don't be silly, Lady Luna! I'm sure you look just fine!

---

HamiDai:

> Warp the bed back into its original position (unless this would clip it into Hatate). Get out of the way ourselves if need be.
> "That's good. Though, uh, does she even know where she is?"
> Create three Flan clones, have them pull out their pillows and stuff them into Hatate's chest, and then unmake just the clones.

---

Myon:

> "In that case, I have a better idea. Pardon my reach, Mistress. I will undo some of this later."
> Using omni-vision as before with Yuyuko's room, begin pulling the contents of Youmu's room out of her chest and warping them back into her room to where they belong.

Youmu:

> (F) I hope it feels good for them, too. I hope they like it inside me.

---

RenBug:

> "Sorry about that!"

MerryBug:

> Look to Merry.
> "Oh, uh, also, Miss Yukari is gonna wanna borrow you at some point. Just a heads-up."
> "I've seen it before...kind of."

> You get the bed back and repeat the pillow procedure.
> "I don't think so."

> "It's okay..." Youmu continues. No one's had any objections yet...

> "Borrow me?" Maribel asks.
> "For what?" Renko asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 12, 2017, 08:49:26 PM
LunaDai (T):

> I'm sure you look as wonderful as always, Lady Luna. There's no need to be ashamed!

---

HamiDai:

> How large is Hatate's chest now?
> Begin pulling the dresser back out of Hatate.
> "Are you going to tell her?"
> Listen to the thoughts of all three tengu.

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest and give it a squeeze.

---

Myon:

> Keep putting Youmu's room back together.
> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts some more.

Youmu (F):

> Maybe they'll want to stay this way...

---

HifuuBugs:

> Shrug.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 09:00:52 PM
LunaDai (T):

> I'm sure you look as wonderful as always, Lady Luna. There's no need to be ashamed!

---

HamiDai:

> How large is Hatate's chest now?
> Begin pulling the dresser back out of Hatate.
> "Are you going to tell her?"
> Listen to the thoughts of all three tengu.

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest and give it a squeeze.

---

Myon:

> Keep putting Youmu's room back together.
> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts some more.

Youmu (F):

> Maybe they'll want to stay this way...

---

HifuuBugs:

> Shrug.
> "Yea... I-It's just a bit of hair... Okay, a lot..." Luna feels her arms. "Everywhere... That'll always come back..."

> It's able to fit across the bed now.
> You start to retrieve the dresser.
> "Uh, Momiji?" Hatate gives a light squeeze.
> She's talking to me now. Momiji thinks.
> Is Daiyousei in here too then? Aya considers.
> "You're in me. My chest, I mean."

> You continue.
> I don't really have a body here though. I can't eat from here.

> ...I hope they can speak... I'm not sure a couple of them had said a thing yet...

> "Can I go?" Renko asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 12, 2017, 09:04:36 PM
Dolldai-chan:

>Smile.
>Write:
>"That's perfectly okay, anyways... you see... i gave birth to a second daughter, like *really* gave birth, it was so weird, i blacked out right when it happened, and when i woke up... there was this adorable tiny fairy, with blue eyes and hair, she was so small... uwahhhh she is so cuuuuute ! I'm so glad ! My family is full of lovable people ! I really wish you were there to see it ! We are still deciding on a name for her, so if any of you have ideas, by all means send us ! -Daiyousei, excited mommy. ^v^"

Rumidai-chan:

>"I want her name to fit her perfectly..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Click the other icon ?

Drinker:

>How are the others ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"Good ! Now wanna hear me sing some more ?"

Hifuubugs T:

>"I dunno."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 12, 2017, 09:11:09 PM
LunaDai (T):

> It's okay, Lady Luna! You're doing just fine, okay?

---

HamiDai:

> Continue pulling.
> "I wonder what she'll think of that. Not every day you wake up from a nap inside someone else's chest, ehehe~"
> Continue listening to the thoughts of all three tengu.

Hatate:

> Squeeze with a little more energy.

---

Myon:

> Continue putting Youmu's room back together.

Youmu (F):

> Hopefully it's because they're enjoying themselves.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Shrug.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 09:16:17 PM
Dolldai-chan:

>Smile.
>Write:
>"That's perfectly okay, anyways... you see... i gave birth to a second daughter, like *really* gave birth, it was so weird, i blacked out right when it happened, and when i woke up... there was this adorable tiny fairy, with blue eyes and hair, she was so small... uwahhhh she is so cuuuuute ! I'm so glad ! My family is full of lovable people ! I really wish you were there to see it ! We are still deciding on a name for her, so if any of you have ideas, by all means send us ! -Daiyousei, excited mommy. ^v^"

Rumidai-chan:

>"I want her name to fit her perfectly..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Click the other icon ?

Drinker:

>How are the others ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"Good ! Now wanna hear me sing some more ?"

Hifuubugs T:

>"I dunno."
> You write another letter happily.

> "Right."

> You click on the other icon a bit.
> The screen is filled by what seems to be a note. You believe it's explaining some functions...

> You don't know...

> The fairies nod.

> You are not fused with either of the two and cannot speak with them in their mind or the thoughtscape.
LunaDai (T):

> It's okay, Lady Luna! You're doing just fine, okay?

---

HamiDai:

> Continue pulling.
> "I wonder what she'll think of that. Not every day you wake up from a nap inside someone else's chest, ehehe~"
> Continue listening to the thoughts of all three tengu.

Hatate:

> Squeeze with a little more energy.

---

Myon:

> Continue putting Youmu's room back together.

Youmu (F):

> Hopefully it's because they're enjoying themselves.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Shrug.
> "Mm..." Luna gives a discomforted sound.

> You get the dresser out.
> You have Hatate give a more pleasant squeeze.
> They're both doing fine. And I'm the basis for it this time. This is good... Hatate thinks.
> Nothing I can do... Just go with this... Aya thinks.
> It's good, but why? How did this happen? Momiji wonders.

> You get Youmu's room back to how it was.
> Youmu no longer reaches the ground standing up.
> That should be it...

> You give another shrug.
> "I'll be fine." Maribel smiles.
> "Okay..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 12, 2017, 09:26:37 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Fairy's honor, Lady Luna. I'm sure you look just fine. And besides, no matter how you look, you're still a truly wonderful person, that deserves nothing but the best.

---

HamiDai:

> Push the dresser back where it belongs.

Hatate:

> Squeeze again.
> (F) I should keep talking to Momizi, to make sure she's okay with everything. I could tell her exactly what happened and how she got there...


---

Myon:

> What other rooms does Youmu still contain?

Youmu (F):

> They might even want to stay inside me...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 09:38:58 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Fairy's honor, Lady Luna. I'm sure you look just fine. And besides, no matter how you look, you're still a truly wonderful person, that deserves nothing but the best.

---

HamiDai:

> Push the dresser back where it belongs.

Hatate:

> Squeeze again.
> (F) I should keep talking to Momizi, to make sure she's okay with everything. I could tell her exactly what happened and how she got there...


---

Myon:

> What other rooms does Youmu still contain?

Youmu (F):

> They might even want to stay inside me...
> Luna smiles a bit.
> "I guess... And you're the only one who'll see..." She opens her eyes.

> You replace the dresser.
> You have Hatate squeeze again.
> Comfort her if she needs it too. "Anything you need? Like, need to know or want to feel? Ah, I wonder how having water be inserted would feel... Would it even work?

> Lunasa and Merlin's guest rooms.
> I... kind of want to know what they think... Youmu continues.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 12, 2017, 09:44:28 PM
Dolldai-chan:

>Give it to the doll.

Rikadai-chan:

>Read !

Drinker:

>Check on them the best we can.

Koishidai-chan:

>Return to singing a new song.

Hifuubugs:

>"I could ask her to see if Renko can come too."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 12, 2017, 09:51:01 PM
LunaDai:

> Examine ourselves thoroughly.

---

HamiDai:

> Continue thought-listening, Momizi in particular.

Hatate:

> (F) I'll have to ask Daiyousei about it.
> Smile.
> (F) This is great. I get to keep them safe and make them feel good, and I get to feel good too. I wonder if they'll want to stay.
> Squeeze a few times.

---

Myon:

> Begin omni-vision warp-arranging putting Lunasa's guest room back together.

Youmu (F):

> The quiet is kind of nice, though, in its own way. It might be hard to listen to all four of them at once all the time.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 10:00:03 PM
Dolldai-chan:

>Give it to the doll.

Rikadai-chan:

>Read !

Drinker:

>Check on them the best we can.

Koishidai-chan:

>Return to singing a new song.

Hifuubugs:

>"I could ask her to see if Renko can come too."
> You hand the doll the note.

> You begin to read...

> You couldn't even check on yourself right now.

> You begin to sing again.

> "Mhm." Renko nods.
LunaDai:

> Examine ourselves thoroughly.

---

HamiDai:

> Continue thought-listening, Momizi in particular.

Hatate:

> (F) I'll have to ask Daiyousei about it.
> Smile.
> (F) This is great. I get to keep them safe and make them feel good, and I get to feel good too. I wonder if they'll want to stay.
> Squeeze a few times.


---

Myon:

> Begin omni-vision warp-arranging putting Lunasa's guest room back together.

Youmu (F):

> The quiet is kind of nice, though, in its own way. It might be hard to listen to all four of them at once all the time.
> You examine yourself thoroughly...
> There's a lot of hair... Or fur, rather. It's pretty soft and feels great... And, it really is almost everywhere, as Luna said.
> You think your ears might be larger, maybe...

> It's still a bit lonely, from a certain view. It probably feels that way for them too. Hatate squishes. "Daiyousei? How would liquids work?"
> She's not doing a lot yet... Aya thinks. ... I wonder how that books going.
> I could ask to get out... but it feels good in here. And Hatate would be upset if I asked something like that too...

> You begin to put Lunasa's room back together.
> I'm glad for that...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 12, 2017, 10:09:04 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Ooh, it's soooo soft...I like it! Are your ears longer, too?

---

HamiDai:

> "Huh? Hmm...you know, I'm not sure."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "We could try at the lake...though you already said you don't want to be seen like this."
> Think about what book Aya is talking about.
> Think about what Aya was doing earlier when she left the room and we were alone with 'Tater.

Hatate:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) This would feel even better with more arms, like what Hamiya often does.

---

Youmu:

> Squeeze gently.

Myon:

> Continue putting Lunasa's room back together.
> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts some more.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 12, 2017, 10:16:12 PM
LettyDai:

> "To be in the thoughtscape."

===

RinDai:

> Keep squeezing.
> "Sorry, I didn't meant for you to faint due to this..."

===

DrillDais:

> What?! Start searching! We are at the sky, it shouldn't be far!

===

SekiDai:

> "But if you wanted, you could swim with your underwear, right?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Learn more..."
> Look sheepy.
> "Anything else?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Pout.
> "Miss Keine? Pleeease?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Or, something much simpler but neat!"
> Use Sekibanki magic.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 10:35:19 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Ooh, it's soooo soft...I like it! Are your ears longer, too?

---

HamiDai:

> "Huh? Hmm...you know, I'm not sure."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "We could try at the lake...though you already said you don't want to be seen like this."
> Think about what book Aya is talking about.
> Think about what Aya was doing earlier when she left the room and we were alone with 'Tater.

Hatate:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) This would feel even better with more arms, like what Hamiya often does.

---

Youmu:

> Squeeze gently.

Myon:

> Continue putting Lunasa's room back together.
> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts some more.
> "Maybe..."

> "Yea..." I'm getting used to this weird thing at least...
> You think...
> Aya is talking about the fairy book.
> She was at the human village, checking on the status of the book.

> You have Youmu continue.
> You finish Lunasa's room.
> Is the food ready yet? I hope it's good...
LettyDai:

> "To be in the thoughtscape."

===

RinDai:

> Keep squeezing.
> "Sorry, I didn't meant for you to faint due to this..."

===

DrillDais:

> What?! Start searching! We are at the sky, it shouldn't be far!

===

SekiDai:

> "But if you wanted, you could swim with your underwear, right?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Learn more..."
> Look sheepy.
> "Anything else?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Pout.
> "Miss Keine? Pleeease?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Or, something much simpler but neat!"
> Use Sekibanki magic.
> "Oh. Yes please."

> "It's okay..."

> You search for the body...
> It's at the ground now...

> "I guess... but it'd get wet and messed up. I guess swimsuits are just better, aside from comfort..."

> "Have you done that step already?" Miko frowns a bit.

> "My lips are sealed." Keine continues to smile.

> You just use your Sekibanki magic.
> Nothing seems to happen.
> "So who are we looking for again?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 12, 2017, 10:45:52 PM
//What is with the book Tashi ? And what is with Keine ?

>Omnivision Yakumohaus, look for an Yukarin.

Dolldai-chan:

>Send the messenger doll back.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 12, 2017, 10:47:19 PM
LettyDai:

> "Okay!"
> Place a hand on Letty's shoulder.
> "Right now?"

===

RinDai:

> Put the head atop ours.
> "But you have to admit. Something so soft, like an anti-stress ball. It helps you to take it easy."

===

DrillDai 2:

> Go for it!
> Why is it here?

===

SekiDai:

> "I can't say it for sure, as I never tried to get in with my underwear..."
> Start thinking.
> How good are we at swiming? (I remember I made this one, but I don't remember the answer.)

===

LoveDai (T):

> "If I know the future steps, I could understand better?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Pout harder.
> "Can I even know who else is involved?"

===

YukiDai:

> Hm... Try to use Sekibanki magic to split our arm from our body?
> "Miss Yuki and Miss Mai."

//What is with the book Tashi ? And what is with Keine ?

//A book about fairies. It's about to be released, it seems, and it also seems that Aya is involved.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 12, 2017, 11:04:12 PM
LunaDai (T):

> This is really cool! You shouldn't be ashamed of this at all!

---

Hatate:

> Squeeze a little harder.
> (F) I could just ask her for extra arms. She's definitely do it.

HamiDai:

> "Maybe the shower?"

---

Myon:

> Start putting Merlin's room back together.

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) Should I ask for some more arms? This would feel even better that way.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 11:11:24 PM
//What is with the book Tashi ? And what is with Keine ?

>Omnivision Yakumohaus, look for an Yukarin.

Dolldai-chan:

>Send the messenger doll back.
> You observe their residence...
> They all seem to be eating.

> You warp the doll with the letter back.
LettyDai:

> "Okay!"
> Place a hand on Letty's shoulder.
> "Right now?"

===

RinDai:

> Put the head atop ours.
> "But you have to admit. Something so soft, like an anti-stress ball. It helps you to take it easy."

===

DrillDai 2:

> Go for it!
> Why is it here?

===

SekiDai:

> "I can't say it for sure, as I never tried to get in with my underwear..."
> Start thinking.
> How good are we at swiming? (I remember I made this one, but I don't remember the answer.)

===

LoveDai (T):

> "If I know the future steps, I could understand better?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Pout harder.
> "Can I even know who else is involved?"

===

YukiDai:

> Hm... Try to use Sekibanki magic to split our arm from our body?
> "Miss Yuki and Miss Mai."

//A book about fairies. It's about to be released, it seems, and it also seems that Aya is involved.
> "Sure."

> "Not when it's a head..."

> You head to the body.
> You don't know.

> You're pretty okay.

> "You can't get to the future steps if you don't get to the current ones."

> "Everyone is." Keine says.

> You try to use Sekibanki magic with a purpose now.
> It doesn't work.
> "Oh. Right."
LunaDai (T):

> This is really cool! You shouldn't be ashamed of this at all!

---

Hatate:

> Squeeze a little harder.
> (F) I could just ask her for extra arms. She's definitely do it.

HamiDai:

> "Maybe the shower?"

---

Myon:

> Start putting Merlin's room back together.

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) Should I ask for some more arms? This would feel even better that way.
> "Not everyone thinks the same things though..."

> You have Hatate squeeze more.
> It seems like Daiyousei has something planned though... "Yea, like that. So what are you planning here?"

> You begin on Merlin's room.

> You have Youmu continue.
> "Daiyousei? If you're not too busy, could you, nn... give me more arms?" Youmu asks. It'll help in preparing the food too, since it looks like I'll be an okay size to do so.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 12, 2017, 11:19:45 PM
LettyDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay-doke."
> Warp Letty's life energy inside us, storing her in our chest.
> Recreate the previous state of the thoughtscape when Letty was inside us.

===

RinDai:

> "She's like a ball right now, though."
> Look at the head.
> "Without offense."

DrillDai 1:

> "S'fine."

===

SekiDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Stand up.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Miss Mikooo..."
> Sway in a cute way.
> "Pleeease..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "..."
> Blink several times.
> "Everyone? Like... everyone? Even Kono? My children?"

===

YukiDai:

> Try to use it to split our head.

===

Florida:

> What's happening?

===

> Look around for Lily with Omni-Vision.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 12, 2017, 11:20:33 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Bah, forget them, then! If someone makes you feel bad because the way you look doesn't meet their standards, they can step on a rake!

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, you asked about liquid, and now I'm curious, so I wanna see what happens. Do you wanna see what happens too, or are you having second thoughts?"

---

Myon:

> Continue putting Merlin's room back together.
> "Of course, Mistress."
> Create pairs of arms down Youmu's sides, spaced at the smallest speaking that's still comfortable. Count how many arms Youmu has once we're done.

Youmu:

> One we have them, begin rubbing our chest with all of our hands.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 12, 2017, 11:23:55 PM
Lunadai-chan T:

>"...actually, they better not, it would be mean to wish harm to them, but they are still wrong !"



Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 12, 2017, 11:57:02 PM
LettyDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay-doke."
> Warp Letty's life energy inside us, storing her in our chest.
> Recreate the previous state of the thoughtscape when Letty was inside us.

===

RinDai:

> "She's like a ball right now, though."
> Look at the head.
> "Without offense."

DrillDai 1:

> "S'fine."

===

SekiDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Stand up.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Miss Mikooo..."
> Sway in a cute way.
> "Pleeease..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "..."
> Blink several times.
> "Everyone? Like... everyone? Even Kono? My children?"

===

YukiDai:

> Try to use it to split our head.

===

Florida:

> What's happening?

===

> Look around for Lily with Omni-Vision.
> You fuse with Letty, storing her life energy in your center and bringing her to your thoughtscape.

> "Nevermind..."

> You stand up.

> "Don't be so lazy." Miko says.

> "I don't mean everyone everyone."

> You attempt...
> Your head comes off of your body.
> "Ahhh!" The fairies and not-fairies start to scatter and fly away.
> "Her head came oooof!!!"

> The fairies are playing.

> You check for Lily...
> You have yet to find her...
LunaDai (T):

> Bah, forget them, then! If someone makes you feel bad because the way you look doesn't meet their standards, they can step on a rake!

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, you asked about liquid, and now I'm curious, so I wanna see what happens. Do you wanna see what happens too, or are you having second thoughts?"

---

Myon:

> Continue putting Merlin's room back together.
> "Of course, Mistress."
> Create pairs of arms down Youmu's sides, spaced at the smallest speaking that's still comfortable. Count how many arms Youmu has once we're done.

Youmu:

> One we have them, begin rubbing our chest with all of our hands.
Lunadai-chan T:

>"...actually, they better not, it would be mean to wish harm to them, but they are still wrong !"
> "Thanks..."

> "I do wanna see."

> You finish up and begin to miracle Youmu some arms...
> You finish with 6 extra additions.
> I didn't specify how much, but this is fine... Youmu resumes.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 12:04:55 AM
LunaDai:

> Is Luna still growing fur?
> Is any other part of her growing at all?
> (T) You're welcome, Lady Luna!

---

HamiDai:

> "Then let's go try it. If it works, it'll probably feel good for all three of you."

Hatate:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) All three of us...It's amazing how far we've come in such a short time. If I could have trapped Aya inside me like this just a few weeks ago, I probably would have been over the moon about it and never let her go, hehehe.

---

Myon:

> Have we retrieved everything out of Youmu that is not another person?
> "Are you okay to walk to the kitchen now, Mistress?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 12:21:17 AM
LunaDai:

> Is Luna still growing fur?
> Is any other part of her growing at all?
> (T) You're welcome, Lady Luna!

---

HamiDai:

> "Then let's go try it. If it works, it'll probably feel good for all three of you."

Hatate:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) All three of us...It's amazing how far we've come in such a short time. If I could have trapped Aya inside me like this just a few weeks ago, I probably would have been over the moon about it and never let her go, hehehe.

---

Myon:

> Have we retrieved everything out of Youmu that is not another person?
> "Are you okay to walk to the kitchen now, Mistress?"
> No.
> You try to check...
> You aren't sure if anything else changed.
> "You always have something good to say."
> Hatate nods, continuing.
> I'd have one up on her then. But, the three of us can't really get anything from having something on another anymore huh... We have all we need.

> Yes.
> "Mhm." Youmu starts.

> (Heca-fusion) At this point, you're starting to believe that Junko isn't taking much enjoyment from this...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 13, 2017, 12:29:04 AM
LettyDai:

> (T) Appear next to Letty.
> "Everything okay, Letty-sama?"

===

RinDai:

> "Okay, Drill, time to return."

DrillDai 1:

> Warp our head near our body in a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hm... I think I will try."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "It was really hard when you made Senkai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Then? Who's everyone?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Don't worry! It's just magic!"

===

Florida:

> Where's Flora?

===

> Search for Lily.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 12:43:46 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Ehehe~

---

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest.
> (F) ... Momizi, Aya...you two are the best thing that's ever happened to me.
> Smile and hug our chest to ourselves.

HamiDai:

> Smile ourselves.
> "Okay, let's try it, Hatate. You should try to stick your chest right under the water flow, I think."
> Head into the bathroom, specifically into the shower.

---

Myon:

> Follow.

Youmu (F):

> Ah...this feels so good. This worked out really well.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 01:20:45 AM
LettyDai:

> (T) Appear next to Letty.
> "Everything okay, Letty-sama?"

===

RinDai:

> "Okay, Drill, time to return."

DrillDai 1:

> Warp our head near our body in a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hm... I think I will try."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "It was really hard when you made Senkai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Then? Who's everyone?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Don't worry! It's just magic!"

===

Florida:

> Where's Flora?

===

> Search for Lily.
> You do so.
> "Yea..."

> You warp back.

> "Try what?"

> The girls continue.

> Flora is playing with them.

> You continue searching for Lily White.
LunaDai (T):

> Ehehe~

---

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest.
> (F) ... Momizi, Aya...you two are the best thing that's ever happened to me.
> Smile and hug our chest to ourselves.

HamiDai:

> Smile ourselves.
> "Okay, let's try it, Hatate. You should try to stick your chest right under the water flow, I think."
> Head into the bathroom, specifically into the shower.

---

Myon:

> Follow.

Youmu (F):

> Ah...this feels so good. This worked out really well.
> Luna gives a bit of a sigh.

> You have Hatate hug herself...
> I'm glad things worked out well.
> You head out and to the bathroom, and to the shower.

> You follow Youmu.
> I'll wash my hands before I start... Will... I have my clothes back when it's prepared? Everyone aside from Daiyousei and I were clothed before this...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 01:28:04 AM
LunaDai:

> Continue unearthing toward the moon.

---

Hecatia:

> What have we talked about so far?

---

Hatate:

> (F) I still need to ask Daiyousei for more arms.
> Head into the bathroom and shower as well.
> Once we get into the shower, position our chest so it is right below where the water will come out.

HamiDai:

> Listen to the thoughts of all three tengu as Hatate enters the bathroom.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Although it would probably be difficult to give them their food if my dress is covering my chest.
> Continue rubbing with all our hands.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 13, 2017, 02:06:03 AM
//Is it hard to handle my long posts, parser? >:D

RinDai:

> "Sooo..."
> Look over to Rin.
> "Something to soothe that faint you just had?"

===

DrillDai 2:

> Split our head with Sekibanki magic.
> Grab our own head and put it on DrillDai 1's body.

===

SekiDai:

> "Swim in underwear, I mean."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "It was really hard when you made Senkai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Then? Who's everyone?"

===

YukiDai:

> "... Uuuh... Sorry! Didn't meant to scare you so much!"

MaiDai:

> "You had to think about it. It's just logical."

YukiDai:

> "Don't talk like you are a genius! You are me!"
> Put our head back on and see if it re-attaches.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 02:43:39 AM
LunaDai:

> Continue unearthing toward the moon.

---

Hecatia:

> What have we talked about so far?

---

Hatate:

> (F) I still need to ask Daiyousei for more arms.
> Head into the bathroom and shower as well.
> Once we get into the shower, position our chest so it is right below where the water will come out.

HamiDai:

> Listen to the thoughts of all three tengu as Hatate enters the bathroom.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Although it would probably be difficult to give them their food if my dress is covering my chest.
> Continue rubbing with all our hands.
> You continue.

> A bit of Gensokyo. Some of the news about fairies. How this feels...

> Hatate follows and positions herself.
> "Alright..." It shouldn't be bad to ask her now. She can still do it later too. "Could I also have a few arms Daiyousei?"
> More arms... Aya thinks.
> Oh... She's doing other things out there too. Without us? Momiji thinks.

> Cooking like this... It'll be kinda lewd, aside from what's already being done...
//Is it hard to handle my long posts, parser? >:D

RinDai:

> "Sooo..."
> Look over to Rin.
> "Something to soothe that faint you just had?"

===

DrillDai 2:

> Split our head with Sekibanki magic.
> Grab our own head and put it on DrillDai 1's body.

===

SekiDai:

> "Swim in underwear, I mean."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "It was really hard when you made Senkai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Then? Who's everyone?"

===

YukiDai:

> "... Uuuh... Sorry! Didn't meant to scare you so much!"

MaiDai:

> "You had to think about it. It's just logical."

YukiDai:

> "Don't talk like you are a genius! You are me!"
> Put our head back on and see if it re-attaches.
> "I can soothe myself." Rin holds her erhu.

> You split and try to reattatch...
> It doesn't work.

> "You shouldn't..."

> (T) Miko sighs.

> "Still not telling."

> You successfully reattach your head.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 03:00:08 AM
Hecatia:

> Frown a bit.
> "Junko, dear...is there anything you want to discuss yourself?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh! Sure thing, Hatate."
> Create pairs of arms all the way down Hatate's sides, spaced as close as possible while still being comfortable.

Hatate:

> One we get our arms, begin squeezing our chest with all of them.

---

Youmu:

> Begin squeezing with a few hands while rubbing with the rest.
> (F) I guess I could put my dress back on while coming, and then just take it back off to give them their food.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 13, 2017, 03:07:36 AM
//Hope you don't mind if I create an infalible Dai of my own with one of the miracles of your Dais, Kirby.

RinDai:

> "Oh, of course. The erhu is an excellent tool for that."
> Smile.

===

DrillDai 2:

> Reattach it to our body.

DrillDai 1:

> "And mine?"

DrillDai 2:

> "Nope. I have plans with you."
> Grab the head.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hm?"
> Look over to her.
> "Why is that?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Okay... You say I have to learn more... but in what way?"
> Sit down and start thinking.
> "... Hmmm..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "And why you can't tell me that either?"
> Look away in a poutful way.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai.

> Continue searching for Yuki and Mai.
> (MaiDai) "Idiot..."
> (YukiDai) "Shut up!"
> _
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 03:50:24 AM
Hecatia:

> Frown a bit.
> "Junko, dear...is there anything you want to discuss yourself?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh! Sure thing, Hatate."
> Create pairs of arms all the way down Hatate's sides, spaced as close as possible while still being comfortable.

Hatate:

> One we get our arms, begin squeezing our chest with all of them.

---

Youmu:

> Begin squeezing with a few hands while rubbing with the rest.
> (F) I guess I could put my dress back on while coming, and then just take it back off to give them their food.
> "Hm?" Junko questions.

> You create 8 more arms for Hatate.
> You have her spend time before the test.

> You have Youmu do so.
>//Autocorrect, hehe...It would be safer in that way too... I could come up with a good excuse now at least.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 13, 2017, 03:54:40 AM
Dolldai-chan:

>So ?

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 03:55:48 AM
Hecatia:

> "I don't know...I feel like I'm boring you somehow."

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, here we go. Oh, you might want to let them know first, in case they feel anything different."

Hatate:

> Nod.
> Look down at our chest.
> "Aya, Momizi, we're going to try adding running water. Let me know if it feels any different, okay?"
> Look back up at Daiyousei.

HamiDai:

> Turn the water on.
> Watch Hatate's chest with interest.

---

Youmu:

> Begin squeezing with all hands.
> (F) Will it fit me, though?

Myon:

> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts as Youmu operates.
> Listen to the Prismrivers' thoughts as well.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 04:23:06 AM
//Hope you don't mind if I create an infalible Dai of my own with one of the miracles of your Dais, Kirby.

RinDai:

> "Oh, of course. The erhu is an excellent tool for that."
> Smile.

===

DrillDai 2:

> Reattach it to our body.

DrillDai 1:

> "And mine?"

DrillDai 2:

> "Nope. I have plans with you."
> Grab the head.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hm?"
> Look over to her.
> "Why is that?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Okay... You say I have to learn more... but in what way?"
> Sit down and start thinking.
> "... Hmmm..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "And why you can't tell me that either?"
> Look away in a poutful way.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai.

> Continue searching for Yuki and Mai.
> (MaiDai) "Idiot..."
> (YukiDai) "Shut up!"
> _
//The punishment for too many inputs as if you're in charge is a delayed post!  >:D

> "Just... make sure you don't do that again. I'll faint again you know."
> You return to your original.

> "It'll feel uncomfortable to wear until it dries out."

> (T) Miko sits down quietly.

> You continue your search.
Dolldai-chan:

>So ?

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
> No note yet... You hope they didn't forget or it got intercepted...

> You've finished reading. Apparently, there's more of these about the whole computer and all of it's functions. You know how to get to a MUCH larger access of things than just the desktop shows now. It's said that the others are in that larger access area.
Hecatia:

> "I don't know...I feel like I'm boring you somehow."

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, here we go. Oh, you might want to let them know first, in case they feel anything different."

Hatate:

> Nod.
> Look down at our chest.
> "Aya, Momizi, we're going to try adding running water. Let me know if it feels any different, okay?"
> Look back up at Daiyousei.

HamiDai:

> Turn the water on.
> Watch Hatate's chest with interest.

---

Youmu:

> Begin squeezing with all hands.
> (F) Will it fit me, though?

Myon:

> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts as Youmu operates.
> Listen to the Prismrivers' thoughts as well.
> "Sorry." Junko apologizes. "I'll pay attention now."
> You feel a bit upset...

> You have Hatate inform the others.
> Water?
> Is she giving us something to drink?

> You have Youmu continue a bit differently.
> I can have Daiyousei grow it if I need to...
> I can be patient for a while longer... Yuyuko thinks.
> Still not going out yet... Lunasa thinks.
> It's being done more now. Merlin thinks.
> I'm not sure how to feel about this whole thing.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 04:25:31 AM
Hecatia:

> Frown a bit more, and a bit sadly.

---

HamiDai:

> Turn the water on.
> Watch Hatate's chest with interest.

---

Youmu (F):

> She's really handy to have around. And to think, because of her, I get to feel this good and even be in charge here.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 04:32:32 AM
Hecatia:

> Frown a bit more, and a bit sadly.

---

HamiDai:

> Turn the water on.
> Watch Hatate's chest with interest.

---

Youmu (F):

> She's really handy to have around. And to think, because of her, I get to feel this good and even be in charge here.
> You frown...
> "Did I say something wrong?" Junko asks.

> You start the water and watch...
> It seems to take it in...

> ...It's not the best though. It just feels like having something to cheat things my way...
> You arrive in the kitchen.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 13, 2017, 04:38:13 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>Start testing it !

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 04:41:02 AM
Hecatia:

> Think about whether solo Hecatia wants to take over from here, or if she's still content with the fusion steering things.
> Shake our head (gently, we don't want those orbs falling off).
> "No, it is merely frustration that I have not been a proper enough host for you."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, it's working. Neat!"

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest as it grows.

---

Youmu:

> Pat our chest a few times with one hand.
> (F) I can't argue with the results, though.

Myon:

> "All right. What shall we do, Mistress?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 04:53:11 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>Start testing it !
> You test out getting to the rest...
> It works. There's much more ways to go from here, as expected...
Hecatia:

> Think about whether solo Hecatia wants to take over from here, or if she's still content with the fusion steering things.
> Shake our head (gently, we don't want those orbs falling off).
> "No, it is merely frustration that I have not been a proper enough host for you."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, it's working. Neat!"

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest as it grows.

---

Youmu:

> Pat our chest a few times with one hand.
> (F) I can't argue with the results, though.

Myon:

> "All right. What shall we do, Mistress?"
> Hecatia wants to give up, as she believes Junko just isn't interested in her.
> "It's been pleasant though." Junko replies.

> You have Hatate look down.
> I should probably stop for a bit to see how the others are... "How is it?" Hatate asks.
> Guess we can't eat or drink in here. Aya thinks.
> It... shouldn't be possible to drown from this... Momiji thinks.

> You have Youmu do so.
> "Well... We can start preparing something to eat now." Youmu says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 13, 2017, 04:57:00 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>Look for games.

Dolldai-chan:

>Wait paciently, it was a big one after all."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 04:58:21 AM
Hecatia:

> "You deserve much more than just pleasant, though, Junko, dear."

---

HamiDai:

> Reach out and squeeze 'Tater's chest, checking for a reaction from her.

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Very well. With both of us here, I imagine you can work twice as quickly. Control me as you will, Mistress."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 05:16:27 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>Look for games.

Dolldai-chan:

>Wait paciently, it was a big one after all."
> You put off instructions for now and try to search for games...

> You look around in wait...
Hecatia:

> "You deserve much more than just pleasant, though, Junko, dear."

---

HamiDai:

> Reach out and squeeze 'Tater's chest, checking for a reaction from her.

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Very well. With both of us here, I imagine you can work twice as quickly. Control me as you will, Mistress."
> "It's fine. This is fine."

> You give a squeeze. It feels a bit loose...
> That feels nice...I wonder what would happen if I parted my chest...

> Youmu nods.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 05:21:27 AM
Hecatia:

> "...Well, all right, if you say so."
> Smile a bit.
> "You really are too good to me."

---

HamiDai:

> Is Hatate still absorbing the water?
> Squeeze again.

Hatate:

> After we're squeezed, try parting our chest to see what happens.

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes it so, if a meal is made for a specific someone inside Youmu's chest, when that meal is absorbed into Youmu's chest, that person can taste it as if they were actually eating it.

Youmu (F):

> Let's get to work.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 05:38:24 AM
Hecatia:

> "...Well, all right, if you say so."
> Smile a bit.
> "You really are too good to me."

---

HamiDai:

> Is Hatate still absorbing the water?
> Squeeze again.

Hatate:

> After we're squeezed, try parting our chest to see what happens.

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes it so, if a meal is made for a specific someone inside Youmu's chest, when that meal is absorbed into Youmu's chest, that person can taste it as if they were actually eating it.

Youmu (F):

> Let's get to work.
> Junko smiles.

> Yes.
> You give another squeeze.
> Hatate parts her chest, eliminating the small gap.
> Apart from the water not being absorbed anymore, nothing seems to happen.

> You prepare and cast.
> The two of you start.

> (DollDai) The doll returns.
> You anxiously read the note.
> That's good to hear! Congratulations! We'll try to think of any. Raise her and your others properly, okay? Daiyousei says she's going to turn in early, so if we find another way easily, we'll keep sending back. Until then, good evening. Or night.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 05:42:22 AM
Hecatia:

> Has Junko actually been to Gensokyo proper before?

---

Hatate:

> (F) ...Huh. I don't know what I expected, I guess.
> Let go and return to absorbing the water.

HamiDai:

> "How is it? Good for you? Good for them?"

---

Youmu (F):

> At least I still have cooking. Even though I'm basically in charge here now, it's good that this sort of thing is still my responsibility.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 06:03:23 AM
Hecatia:

> Has Junko actually been to Gensokyo proper before?

---

Hatate:

> (F) ...Huh. I don't know what I expected, I guess.
> Let go and return to absorbing the water.

HamiDai:

> "How is it? Good for you? Good for them?"

---

Youmu (F):

> At least I still have cooking. Even though I'm basically in charge here now, it's good that this sort of thing is still my responsibility.
> You don't think so.

> You have Hatate let go.
> "It feels good... but they want me to stop now before something bad happens. Like them turning into water..."

> There's gardening too still.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 06:14:56 AM
Hecatia:

> "Hmm hmm hmm. Say, Junko, dear, would you like to visit Gensokyo proper? I don't know if you've ever been there yourself."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, okay. That shouldn't happen, but we can stop, sure."
> Turn the water off.
> How large is Hatate now?
> Listen to the thoughts of the three tengu.

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest and pat it with a smile.
> "Okay, you two, we've shut the water off."

HamiDai:

> "What does it feel like for them, anyway? You're full of pillows and water now, so hopefully it's comfy."

---

Youmu (F):

> There's plenty of upkeep to be done still. Upkeep for my domain, hehe.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 06:19:22 AM
Hecatia:

> "Hmm hmm hmm. Say, Junko, dear, would you like to visit Gensokyo proper? I don't know if you've ever been there yourself."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, okay. That shouldn't happen, but we can stop, sure."
> Turn the water off.
> How large is Hatate now?
> Listen to the thoughts of the three tengu.

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest and pat it with a smile.
> "Okay, you two, we've shut the water off."

HamiDai:

> "What does it feel like for them, anyway? You're full of pillows and water now, so hopefully it's comfy."

---

Youmu (F):

> There's plenty of upkeep to be done still. Upkeep for my domain, hehe.
> "Oh. Sure." Junko nods.

> You turn the water off.
> She's only a bit larger...
> I hope they still feel okay in there. "I hope it is."

> This still makes me worry about protecting Yuyuko since it'd be bad if something happened to me when she was in here. Ah... but no one would go after her if they didn't know where she was... Youmu pauses for a moment.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 06:23:33 AM
Hecatia:

> Smile.
> "Wonderful! Is there anywhere you might want to visit first?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, I mean, you can ask them, and I can't."
> Step out of the shower and grab a couple of towels, offering one to Hatate.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...If Yuyuko-sama stays inside me, then as long as Daiyousei stays quiet, no one would ever be able to attack her again...I could keep her safe and protected forever...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 06:32:43 AM
Hecatia:

> Smile.
> "Wonderful! Is there anywhere you might want to visit first?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, I mean, you can ask them, and I can't."
> Step out of the shower and grab a couple of towels, offering one to Hatate.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...If Yuyuko-sama stays inside me, then as long as Daiyousei stays quiet, no one would ever be able to attack her again...I could keep her safe and protected forever...
> "I'm not sure."

> You step out and grab the towels.
> Hatate begins to dry off with the one you offered her.
> "Are you two alright? How does it feel?" Hatate asks.

> This is foolproof...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 06:37:21 AM
LunaDai:

> Check back in. Has Luna changed any more?
> How close are we to the moon?

---

HamiDai:

> Continue drying ourselves as we listen to the conversation.
> Listen to Aya and Momizi's thoughts, too.
> Think about whether or not Aya wants to leave.
> Think about whether or not Momizi wants to leave.

---

Youmu:

> (F) And keeping Yuyuko-sama inside me makes me feel really good...
> Slowly take on a wide grin.
> (F) It's all so perfect!

---

DoreBug:

> Check in. How's our body doing?
> How's our host doing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 07:19:25 AM
LunaDai:

> Check back in. Has Luna changed any more?
> How close are we to the moon?

---

HamiDai:

> Continue drying ourselves as we listen to the conversation.
> Listen to Aya and Momizi's thoughts, too.
> Think about whether or not Aya wants to leave.
> Think about whether or not Momizi wants to leave.

---

Youmu:

> (F) And keeping Yuyuko-sama inside me makes me feel really good...
> Slowly take on a wide grin.
> (F) It's all so perfect!

---

DoreBug:

> Check in. How's our body doing?
> How's our host doing?
> No.
> You're actually much closer. It's almost too big to see all of it.

> You dry yourself...
> It's not that good... Aya thinks.
> At least I'm not drowning... Momiji thinks.
> "They... think it's okay..." Hatate continues to dry off.
> You think...
> Aya does...
> Momiji does not.

> I think she's fine with me doing those things too...

> You're significantly larger.
> Doremy seems to be controlling herself well. Taking longer and longer breaks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 07:41:56 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Whoa...

---

HamiDai:

> Keep drying.
> "We'll just have to make it better than okay, then, won't we?"

---

Youmu:

> (F) She hasn't objected yet.
> Squeeze with any have that are free at the moment.

---

DoreBug:

> Is the growth localized, per the spell we carry recently, or just general?
> Will Dream Doremy to look at us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 07:47:22 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Whoa...

---

HamiDai:

> Keep drying.
> "We'll just have to make it better than okay, then, won't we?"

---

Youmu:

> (F) She hasn't objected yet.
> Squeeze with any have that are free at the moment.

---

DoreBug:

> Is the growth localized, per the spell we carry recently, or just general?
> Will Dream Doremy to look at us.
> "Almost there..." Luna says.

> You finish drying off.
> "Yea." Hatate agrees.

> You have Youmu squeeze lightly.

> Just your chest and rear.
> You will...
> Doremy looks over.
> "...Daiyousei? Do you think we should leave the dream world for a bit?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 11:06:46 AM
LunaDai:

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast spell that makes it so the full moon also makes Luna's chest, hair, and backside grow a reasonable amount, and that they grow more the more she is affected by it.

> You prepare and cast.

> Whatever happened to this spell? The effects don't seem to have kicked in at all.
> (T) Yeah! This is gonna be so cool...

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm...well, is there anyone in particular you'd like to see? Perhaps the red-white shrine maiden, or maybe the earth-moon rabbit?"

---

HamiDai:

> Think about whether Momizi wants to stay because she enjoys it, because she doesn't want to upset Hatate, or both.
> Stuff our towel into Hatate.
> Wait until Hatate is dry.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Maybe she enjoys it?
> Squeeze again.

Myon:

> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts.

---

DoreBug:

> Think about why Doremy wants to go to the waking world.
> "Sure, if you want to, Miss Doremy."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 13, 2017, 05:16:45 PM
RinDai:

> Nod.
> "Promise! I won't do that again! I wouldn't do anything that you would dislike on purpose!"

===

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a miracle upon the DrillDais that will make all of their miracles able to do literally anything and reduce their cost to 0.

===

SekiDai:

> "Truuue... Hmm..."
> Smile.
> "Without clothes, then?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Wait, Miss Miko... When you say 'my abilities'... you also refer to the magics that I got from others? Or only the ones that were mine from the beginning?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "And why you can't tell me that either?"
> Look away in a poutful way.

===

YukiDai:

> Did the scenery changed at some point?

MaiDai:

> Look around.
> _

//I dare you to skip my post on purpose in the next update! I dare you, I say! >:D
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 08:46:04 PM
LoveDai:

>Cast the miracle to know how to create our own world.

Oops. Forgot this was my quest for a moment  :P not
LunaDai:

> Whatever happened to this spell? The effects don't seem to have kicked in at all.
> (T) Yeah! This is gonna be so cool...

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm...well, is there anyone in particular you'd like to see? Perhaps the red-white shrine maiden, or maybe the earth-moon rabbit?"

---

HamiDai:

> Think about whether Momizi wants to stay because she enjoys it, because she doesn't want to upset Hatate, or both.
> Stuff our towel into Hatate.
> Wait until Hatate is dry.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Maybe she enjoys it?
> Squeeze again.

Myon:

> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts.

---

DoreBug:

> Think about why Doremy wants to go to the waking world.
> "Sure, if you want to, Miss Doremy."
> Perhaps you should have defined it as something other than full moon... Is it even possible to get a full moon out here? The Reimu part seems to be working at least... you think...
> You consider redoing them with just the moon in general... It shouldn't take much time.
> "No turning back now..."

> "Oh. I'd like to see both of them."

> You think...
> It seems it's both.

> You stuff your towel.
> Hatate finishes drying off.

> You have Youmu give another squeeze.
> "Youmu? Is it ready yet?" You hear Yuyuko. I wonder if she'll continue to enjoy herself as we eat...

> You think...
> It seems that Doremy wants to do something other than this, as well as getting away from this situation.
> "Nevermind. We'll be fine here." Doremy changes her mind.
RinDai:

> Nod.
> "Promise! I won't do that again! I wouldn't do anything that you would dislike on purpose!"

===

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a miracle upon the DrillDais that will make all of their miracles able to do literally anything and reduce their cost to 0.

===

SekiDai:

> "Truuue... Hmm..."
> Smile.
> "Without clothes, then?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Wait, Miss Miko... When you say 'my abilities'... you also refer to the magics that I got from others? Or only the ones that were mine from the beginning?"

===

===

YukiDai:

> Did the scenery changed at some point?

MaiDai:

> Look around.
> _

//I dare you to skip my post on purpose in the next update! I dare you, I say! >:D
> Rin nods, playing her erhu very quietly. You can't hear it well.

> You prepare and cast.

> "It would keep your clothes dry..."

> "Your abilities of course. Be it as a goddess or your original ones."

> Keine simply giggles again.

> No.
> You don't see the fairies or not-fairies around anymore...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 08:56:13 PM
LunaDai:

> Continue onward.

---

Hecatia:

> "Okay~ Let me see if I can find them..."

> Omni-observe the Hakurei Shrine, looking for Reimu.
> Omni-observe Eientei, looking for Reisen.

---

Hatate:

> Look at Daiyousei, then at our towel, then at our chest.
> Stuff the towel into our chest.

HamiDai:

> "Okay, Hatate, let's try something more basic and enjoyable for everyone."
> Make our way back to the bedroom, listening to tengu thoughts on the way.

---

Myon:

> Did we hear Yuyuko, or did only Youmu hear her?

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) Ah, I should let Yuyuko-sama know we're working on it.

---

DoreBug:

> "Huh? Why?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 13, 2017, 08:59:59 PM
Dolldai-chan:

>Write back:
>"Yup ! I'll be busy too, so i will write more when i have time, please take care of dolly here, and tell everyone that they are doing a great job ! But you better not overdo it !"
>Send the d-mail.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 09:04:03 PM
LunaDai:

> Continue onward.

---

Hecatia:

> "Okay~ Let me see if I can find them..."

> Omni-observe the Hakurei Shrine, looking for Reimu.
> Omni-observe Eientei, looking for Reisen.

---

Hatate:

> Look at Daiyousei, then at our towel, then at our chest.
> Stuff the towel into our chest.

HamiDai:

> "Okay, Hatate, let's try something more basic and enjoyable for everyone.
> Make our way back to the bedroom, listening to tengu thoughts on the way.

---

Myon:

> Did we hear Yuyuko, or did only Youmu hear her?

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) Ah, I should let Yuyuko-sama know we're working on it.

---

DoreBug:

> "Huh? Why?"
> You continue closer to the moon.

> You observe...
> Reimu seems to be in the front, plainly.
> You do not see Reisen outside yet...

> You have Hatate store the towel.
> You head back. with Hatate following.
> I wonder what's next. Hatate thinks.
> Looks like they dried off. Aya thinks.
> Nothing's happening. Momiji thinks.

> Just Youmu. But since you are Youmu...
> "It's in progress Lady Yuyuko."

> "Never mind."
Dolldai-chan:

>Write back:
>"Yup ! I'll be busy too, so i will write more when i have time, please take care of dolly here, and tell everyone that they are doing a great job ! But you better not overdo it !"
>Send the d-mail.
> You write back.
> And warp the doll.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 13, 2017, 09:09:27 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Drinker:

>Anything new ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 09:11:17 PM
HamiDai:

> Create extra pairs of arms down our sides spaced as close as possible while still being comfortable. Count our extra once this is done.
> Get into the bed.
> Look at Hatate and gesture to the spot on the bed next to us.

---

Youmu (F):

> The others may want some too.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 09:27:55 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Drinker:

>Anything new ?
> You've found a chess game... As well as a card one. And the one you played with Maribel and Renko!

> Not that you could know.
HamiDai:

> Create extra pairs of arms down our sides spaced as close as possible while still being comfortable. Count our extra once this is done.
> Get into the bed.
> Look at Hatate and gesture to the spot on the bed next to us.

---

Youmu (F):

> The others may want some too.
> You create an extra 8 arms for yourself.
> Then get in bed.
> Hatate lies by your side.

> I know to make enough...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 09:33:51 PM
Hecatia:

> Omni-observe the path leading to the shrine. We don't want to appear out of nowhere and surprise Reimu, she may not take it so well.
> "Ah, I've found the red-white, at least."
> Offer a hand to Junko.
> "Here, take my hand and I can get us both there instantly."

---

HamiDai:

> Look down at Hatate's chest, then back up at Hatate.
> Give a small grin and squeeze Hatate with a few hands.
> "I think it's time you and I gave your new assets their first test. And, well, whatever else happens happens, like that other night. What do you say?"

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations as we prepare the food.

Myon:

> Listen to the Prismrivers' thoughts as Youmu does her thing.

---

DoreBug:

> Think about why Doremy changed her mind.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 13, 2017, 09:35:09 PM
//:v

Drinker:

>Muster up what we can to get back to our senses, no matter how long it takes.

Rikadai-chan:

>Dig for more !

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 13, 2017, 09:42:55 PM
RinDai:

> Sway quietly, following the rhythm of what we can hear.

===

SekiDai:

> "Good point. And the water it's also really nice today."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "..."
> Start thinkin' what Miko means.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Buuuh..."

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Keep searching.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 11:07:43 PM
Hecatia:

> Omni-observe the path leading to the shrine. We don't want to appear out of nowhere and surprise Reimu, she may not take it so well.
> "Ah, I've found the red-white, at least."
> Offer a hand to Junko.
> "Here, take my hand and I can get us both there instantly."

---

HamiDai:

> Look down at Hatate's chest, then back up at Hatate.
> Give a small grin and squeeze Hatate with a few hands.
> "I think it's time you and I gave your new assets their first test. And, well, whatever else happens happens, like that other night. What do you say?"

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations as we prepare the food.

Myon:

> Listen to the Prismrivers' thoughts as Youmu does her thing.

---

DoreBug:

> Think about why Doremy changed her mind.
> You observe the path.
> Junko does so.
> "Are you sure you want to be done being here though?" She asks.

> You give a slight squeeze.
> "...Yea. Like that other night." Hatate smiles.
> "Wait, you can't go now..." Hatate looks a bit upset. "You'll miss it."

> You let Youmu continue.
> So we're eating soon? Lunasa thinks.
> Almost ready? Merlin thinks.
> Oh, we're eating soon. Lyrica thinks.

> You think...
> She decided against it for the moment.
//:v

Drinker:

>Muster up what we can to get back to our senses, no matter how long it takes.

Rikadai-chan:

>Dig for more !

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?
> You attempt...
> In failure.

> You continue searching.

> You're still in the room.
RinDai:

> Sway quietly, following the rhythm of what we can hear.

===

SekiDai:

> "Good point. And the water it's also really nice today."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "..."
> Start thinkin' what Miko means.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Buuuh..."

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Keep searching.
> You can't hear much at all...
> Rin stops playing.

> "Yea."

> You think...
> You're given no extra information than what was told...

> "Well, it'll be ready eventually. Just be patient." Keine says.

> You continue on...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 11:11:16 PM
Hecatia:

> Are we capable of getting back here from Gensokyo?

---

HamiDai:

> How large is Hatate at present, anyway?
> Blink.
> "Go? I'm not going anywhere."
> Gently pat Hatate's chest with a few hands.
> Listen to all tengu thoughts again.

---

DoreBug:

> "...uh...if you say so, Miss Doremy."
> Go back to eating.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 13, 2017, 11:21:02 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>"Hey Rumia, do you like kids ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>Gently knock on the love-doves' door.

Prime:

>How is the newborn ?
>How are the kids ?
>How much bigger is Belgrade compared to the baby ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2017, 11:23:23 PM
Hecatia:

> Are we capable of getting back here from Gensokyo?

---

HamiDai:

> How large is Hatate at present, anyway?
> Blink.
> "Go? I'm not going anywhere."
> Gently pat Hatate's chest with a few hands.
> Listen to all tengu thoughts again.

---

DoreBug:

> "...uh...if you say so, Miss Doremy."
> Go back to eating.
> You aren't sure if you could warp back. Otherwise, you don't think, as this current fusion, you could get back.

> Still very large from your previous enhancements via growth magic.
> "Aya says she has something she needs to do..." Hatate says. She can just hold off until later right?
> I can't get out myself either... Aya thinks.
> What does Aya need to do? Momiji questions.

> You return to your chocolate.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Hey Rumia, do you like kids ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>Gently knock on the love-doves' door.

Prime:

>How is the newborn ?
>How are the kids ?
>How much bigger is Belgrade compared to the baby ?
> "What do you mean?"

> You knock on Sanae's door.
> No response.

> It seems alright. It still hasn't made a sound though.
> The kids are still watching her.
> Belgrade is at least twice, if not thrice her size.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 13, 2017, 11:27:42 PM
Sisterdai-chan:

>Wait a bit, then try again.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Like, what do you think about kids ?"

Prime:

>Look at Belgrade.
>"Wanna try to hold her for a bit Belgrade ?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2017, 11:29:15 PM
Hecatia:

> Could we get back here if we took off the original blue sphere and had blue Hecatia reappear?

---

Hatate (F):

> I have to keep her inside me. Otherwise it won't feel as good for me and she won't get to feel good at all.

HamiDai:

> Is it larger than the rest of her body?
> Is it larger than the bed?
> Think about what Aya needs to do.
> "What does she need to do?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 14, 2017, 12:24:20 AM
RinDai:

> Look at Rin.

===

DrillDai 1:

> Prepare and cast a miracle that will allow Sekibanki to de-attach any part of her body with her magic and also to make them able to re-attach at any part of her body.
> Prepare and cast the same for the twelve DrillDais.

===

SekiDai:

> "It would be a shame to not take a swim."
> Start taking off our dress.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "... Extra information about step one?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "I'm patient. I'm just curious... why so mysteriooous~...?"

===

Florida:

> Check.

===

> Keep searching for Lily.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 12:33:34 AM
Sisterdai-chan:

>Wait a bit, then try again.

Rumidai-chan:

>"Like, what do you think about kids ?"

Prime:

>Look at Belgrade.
>"Wanna try to hold her for a bit Belgrade ?"
> You wait...
> And give another try.
> "What is it..." You hear Sanae.

> "They're... Okay."

> Belgrade shakes her head.
Hecatia:

> Could we get back here if we took off the original blue sphere and had blue Hecatia reappear?

---

Hatate (F):

> I have to keep her inside me. Otherwise it won't feel as good for me and she won't get to feel good at all.

HamiDai:

> Is it larger than the rest of her body?
> Is it larger than the bed?
> Think about what Aya needs to do.
> "What does she need to do?"
> Yes.

> Yes.
> No.
> "You can't go now..." Hatate says. "She hasn't told me yet..."
> You think...
> She does not actually need to do anything.
RinDai:

> Look at Rin.

===

DrillDai 1:

> Prepare and cast a miracle that will allow Sekibanki to de-attach any part of her body with her magic and also to make them able to re-attach at any part of her body.
> Prepare and cast the same for the twelve DrillDais.

===

SekiDai:

> "It would be a shame to not take a swim."
> Start taking off our dress.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "... Extra information about step one?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "I'm patient. I'm just curious... why so mysteriooous~...?"

===

Florida:

> Check.

===

> Keep searching for Lily.
> You look to Rin.
> She's watching the sky now.

> You prepare and cast.
> Then begin to repeat for the others...

> You remove your dress.

> "What more is there you need to know than to learn more about your abilities?"

> "It won't be fun if you know everything already." Keine departs.

> The fairies are still playing.
> You haven't seen Lily yet.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 12:38:59 AM
Hecatia:

> "Hmm...oh, wait!"
> Create three Flan clones of ourselves.
> "That should do the trick~"

---

HamiDai:

> Think about what Aya wants to get out of Hatate so bad.
> "Tell her we can take care of whatever it is for her if she wants. I can send another me wherever she needs to go really fast."

> Try listening through Hatate's ears to try to hear Aya.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 14, 2017, 12:47:08 AM
RinDai:

> Look up too. How it looks?
> "Beautiful..."

===

SekiDai:

> Take off our underwear too! We shouldn't be ashamed of anything!

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Is it something I lack? Or something I have to discover?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "... Fun? Oh! Bye, Miss Keine! I will talk with you later, if I see you!"
> Wave and turn to Kosuzu.

===

> Prepare and cast a locator spell for Lily.
> Search for where we detected her.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 14, 2017, 01:10:16 AM
Rumidai-chan:

>"I think it would be cute seeing you taking care of a kid."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"She woke up."

Prime:

>Caress Cute Mini-Fairy.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 01:24:46 AM
Hecatia:

> "Hmm...oh, wait!"
> Create three Flan clones of ourselves.
> "That should do the trick~"

---

HamiDai:

> Think about what Aya wants to get out of Hatate so bad.
> "Tell her we can take care of whatever it is for her if she wants. I can send another me wherever she needs to go really fast."

> Try listening through Hatate's ears to try to hear Aya.
> You create a trio of Flan clones.

> You think...
> Aya does not want to be still in here as this goes on and wants to leave until the two of you are finished.
> "Daiyousei says we can take care of whatever it is you need. She can send another her there in no time." Hatate says.
> You try to listen through Hatate's ears.
> "Nevermind. I'll wait..." You hear Aya.
> "Wait?" Hatate asks.
> "I-It's not necessary right now. You can go on..."
> "Aya says we can go on, and that she'll wait until later." Hatate says.
RinDai:

> Look up too. How it looks?
> "Beautiful..."

===

SekiDai:

> Take off our underwear too! We shouldn't be ashamed of anything!

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Is it something I lack? Or something I have to discover?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "... Fun? Oh! Bye, Miss Keine! I will talk with you later, if I see you!"
> Wave and turn to Kosuzu.

===

> Prepare and cast a locator spell for Lily.
> Search for where we detected her.
> You can't see much of the night sky yet. The moon isn't visible from where you are either.

> You remove your underwear and finally your hair ribbon, leaving your clothes together in a pile.

> "Possibly the latter."

> You wave.
> Kosuzu is waving as well.

> You prepare and cast...
> She is outside of the three fairies' treehouse.
> You observe.
> She is outside. Moreso behind it. Clownpiece and the three fairies are with her.
Rumidai-chan:

>"I think it would be cute seeing you taking care of a kid."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"She woke up."

Prime:

>Caress Cute Mini-Fairy.
> "I'll worry about that when it comes up..." Rumia says.

> "I don't want to overwhelm her with faces." You hear Sanae. "We'll come by another time."

> You give more love to the small fairy!
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 01:29:06 AM
Hecatia Flan A:

> "Perfect!"

Hecatia Flan B:

> "We can remain here."

Hecatia Flan C:

> "It'll be a snap coming back!"

Hecatia:

> Look to Junko.
> "Ready, Junko, dear?"

---

HamiDai:

> Think about why Aya changed her mind.
> Think about whether or not Aya wanted Daiyousei's first, ah, "tengu solo pursuit", as it were.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 14, 2017, 01:30:10 AM
Sisterdai-chan:

>"Okay, just saying sis."

Nannydai-chan:

>Pet Belgrade too !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 14, 2017, 01:37:59 AM
RinDai:

> In other words, is it sunset?

===

DrillDai 2:

> Alright... De-attach our head with Sekibanki's magic.
> Grab our head and try to attach it to the palm of our left hand.

===

SekiDai:

> "Can you keep my clothes safe, Miss Sekibanki?"
> Hold them to her.
> "Please?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Hmm... I wonder... Are you a goddess by any means, Miss Miko? Just curious."

===

ExperiDai:

> Return with Kosuzu.
> "So mysterious... I wonder what will happen..."

===

> Keep obsering the fairies and Lily.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 04:18:34 AM
//The longer the post the longer the wait~
Hecatia Flan A:

> "Perfect!"

Hecatia Flan B:

> "We can remain here."

Hecatia Flan C:

> "It'll be a snap coming back!"

Hecatia:

> Look to Junko.
> "Ready, Junko, dear?"

---

HamiDai:

> Think about why Aya changed her mind.
> Think about whether or not Aya wanted Daiyousei's first, ah, "tengu solo pursuit", as it were.
> "I suppose."

> You think...
> Aya knows it won't work.
> She did.
Sisterdai-chan:

>"Okay, just saying sis."

Nannydai-chan:

>Pet Belgrade too !
> No answer...

> You pet Belgrade a bit.
RinDai:

> In other words, is it sunset?

===

DrillDai 2:

> Alright... De-attach our head with Sekibanki's magic.
> Grab our head and try to attach it to the palm of our left hand.

===

SekiDai:

> "Can you keep my clothes safe, Miss Sekibanki?"
> Hold them to her.
> "Please?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Hmm... I wonder... Are you a goddess by any means, Miss Miko? Just curious."

===

ExperiDai:

> Return with Kosuzu.
> "So mysterious... I wonder what will happen..."

===

> Keep obsering the fairies and Lily.
> No, it's passed that.

> You detatch and try to reattach.
> It works.

> "Yea..." Sekibanki holds her hands out, continuing to look away from you.

> "No."

> "Something good maybe."

> You continue.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 14, 2017, 05:19:28 AM
//The longer the posts, the laziest our dear parser becomes. (How's that?! I even do rhymes without trying!)

RinDai:

> "Do you have something in mind, Rin?"
> Comfortably lie on the ground.
> Is the sunflower field still around?

===

DrillDai 1:

> Prepare and cast a miracle to reduce the Sekibanki magic of the twelve DrillDais to 0.

DrillDai 2:

> How does it feel?
> Detach our left and right arm. Exchange them, and then re-attach.
> Once done, test results.

===

SekiDai:

> Put the clothes on her hands.
> "Thanks~"
> Gently get in the water.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "I was going to ask if goddesses in general were able to make worlds... but I guess it isn't an important factor, after all?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "For sure!"
> Nod.
> "When you close the store, by the way? I don't want to be a burden even after the closing hour."

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> How are things?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 05:49:46 AM
//The longer the posts, the laziest our dear parser becomes. (How's that?! I even do rhymes without trying!)

RinDai:

> "Do you have something in mind, Rin?"
> Comfortably lie on the ground.
> Is the sunflower field still around?

===

DrillDai 1:

> Prepare and cast a miracle to reduce the Sekibanki magic of the twelve DrillDais to 0.

DrillDai 2:

> How does it feel?
> Detach our left and right arm. Exchange them, and then re-attach.
> Once done, test results.

===

SekiDai:

> Put the clothes on her hands.
> "Thanks~"
> Gently get in the water.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "I was going to ask if goddesses in general were able to make worlds... but I guess it isn't an important factor, after all?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "For sure!"
> Nod.
> "When you close the store, by the way? I don't want to be a burden even after the closing hour."

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> How are things?
//It's the effect when you realize "Ah, this is gonna take a while..."I wonder what happened to Alice Quest.

> "Uh uh."
> No.

> You prepare and cast...
> The magic used seems to be returned however.

> You detach your arms and reattach them.
> It feels a bit uncoordinated...

> You place your clothes and get into the lake.

> "I'm not too sure."

> "You're fine. Just don't take way too long here is all."

> Still no contact after you scared off the fairies and not-fairies.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 08:46:50 AM
Hecatia:

> Omni-observe the area leading to the Hakurei Shrine again to church that it's clear.
> "Okay, here we go!"
> Warp Junko and ourselves to an open spot to the Hakurei Shrine.

---

HamiDai:

> Think about how much Aya dislikes that our first tengu solo pursuit is going to be Hatate.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 10:27:56 AM
Hecatia:

> Omni-observe the area leading to the Hakurei Shrine again to church that it's clear.
> "Okay, here we go!"
> Warp Junko and ourselves to an open spot to the Hakurei Shrine.

---

HamiDai:

> Think about how much Aya dislikes that our first tengu solo pursuit is going to be Hatate.
> You observe again...
> It's clear.
> You warp to the specified location.

> You think...
> Aya does not think/realize that such is this scenario.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 10:58:55 AM
Hecatia:

> "Welcome to Gensokyo, Junko."

---

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest and give it a couple of pats with a few hands.
> "Don't worry, Aya, you're gonna enjoy this. You too, Momizi."

HamiDai:

> Listen to all three tengu thoughts one more time.
> Nod.
> "All right."
> Commence off-camera activities with Hatate! Make sure to not get sucked in at any point.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 11:07:27 AM
Hecatia:

> "Welcome to Gensokyo, Junko."

---

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest and give it a couple of pats with a few hands.
> "Don't worry, Aya, you're gonna enjoy this. You too, Momizi."

HamiDai:

> Listen to all three tengu thoughts one more time.
> Nod.
> "All right."
> Commence off-camera activities with Hatate! Make sure to not get sucked in at any point.
> "It's a much cooler temperature than there..." Junko notes.

> "Sure..." Aya responds. It's like being used for another couple's enjoyment, and not being able to do anything about it.
> What's she going to do now? Momiji thinks.
> You encourage Hatate's claim physically.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 11:13:43 AM
Hecatia:

> "Yes, very. The red-white is this way, by the way."
> Lead Junko toward the Hakurei Shrine.

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Sit down on the floor of the house.

Hecatia Flan Clones B and C:

> Climb up, one at a time, onto A's head and sit down there together.

A:

> Check ourselves once B and C are on our head.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in again.
> What's Doremy thinking about now?

---

> Omni-observe Tokiko's bedroom, as well as Kourindou proper, looking for Tokiko.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 11:29:38 AM
Hecatia:

> "Yes, very. The red-white is this way, by the way."
> Lead Junko toward the Hakurei Shrine.

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Sit down on the floor of the house.

Hecatia Flan Clones B and C:

> Climb up, one at a time, onto A's head and sit down there together.

A:

> Check ourselves once B and C are on our head.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in again.
> What's Doremy thinking about now?

---

> Omni-observe Tokiko's bedroom, as well as Kourindou proper, looking for Tokiko.
> "Oh? That human?" Junko follows.

> You sit down.
> You climb up.
> And stack one more.
> Your chest is much larger now.
> Interestingly enough, it's a bit like stairs now...

> Doremy is eating.
> This is going alright.

> You observe...
> Tokiko is reading in bed.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 11:33:58 AM
Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Pat our chest a couple of times.
> "Nice~"
> How's our hair?
> What does Hecatia think of these enhancements, anyway?

Hecatia:

> "Yes. I'm still looking for the earth moon rabbit, though."

---

> Re-manifest TokiBug behind where Hecatia and Junko just arrived in Gensokyo.

DoreBug:

> Is there another counter going anywhere?
> Prepare and cast a spell on TokiBug that makes it so her miracles can do literally anything, and do not cost any faith to use.

TokiBug:

> Shrink down to finger size.
> Stop time.
> Warp our life energy inside Tokiko, immediately masking all resulting changes.
> Resume time.
> Think about what Tokiko thinks of her new body.
> Listen to Tokiko's thoughts.

---

> Omni-observe Yakumohaus interior again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 11:49:52 AM
Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Pat our chest a couple of times.
> "Nice~"
> How's our hair?
> What does Hecatia think of these enhancements, anyway?

Hecatia:

> "Yes. I'm still looking for the earth moon rabbit, though."

---

> Re-manifest TokiBug behind where Hecatia and Junko just arrived in Gensokyo.

DoreBug:

> Is there another counter going anywhere?
> Prepare and cast a spell on TokiBug that makes it so her miracles can do literally anything, and do not cost any faith to use.

TokiBug:

> Shrink down to finger size.
> Stop time.
> Warp our life energy inside Tokiko, immediately masking all resulting changes.
> Resume time.
> Think about what Tokiko thinks of her new body.
> Listen to Tokiko's thoughts.

---

> Omni-observe Yakumohaus interior again.
> You pat a bit.
> Your hair reaches into the next room.

> "Earth moon rabbit." Junko chuckles lightly. "Right."
> Reimu is in sight.

> You manifest.

> The counter is counting up quickly.
> You prepare and cast.

> You shrink and stop time.
> You warp-fuse into Tokiko, masking your changes as usual, before stopping the use of your Sakuya magic.
> You think...
> Tokiko has gotten used to it, and likes it.
> It's good that there's not much customers today.

> You observe...
> Ran and Chen are in the main room.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 11:56:18 AM
Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> What does Hecatia thinks about these enhancements?

---

Hecatia:

> Chuckle as well.
> "I'm not sure what else to call her, since she's kind of both."
> Look up to Reimu and wave.

---

TokiBug:

> Think about whether or not Tokiko would like, hate, or not care about further growth.
> Look down at our chest briefly, then back up at our book.
> (F) I get to enjoy my new body and this book more this way.

---

> Re-manifest RanBug where Hecatia and Junko first appeared in Gensokyo.

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on RanBug that makes it so her miracles can do literally anything, and do not cost any faith to use.

RanBug:

> Shrink down to finger size.
> Stop time.
> Warp our life energy inside Ran, immediately masking all resulting changes.
> Resume time.
> Think about whether or not Ran has noticed that we've been gone for a while.
> Think about whether or not Ran plans on asking Yukari about changing her body in ways Ran enjoys (or if she has done so already).
> Think about what Yukari wants Maribel for (if Ran even knows).
> Listen to Ran's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 12:04:29 PM
Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> What does Hecatia thinks about these enhancements?

---

Hecatia:

> Chuckle as well.
> "I'm not sure what else to call her, since she's kind of both."
> Look up to Reimu and wave.

---

TokiBug:

> Think about whether or not Tokiko would like, hate, or not care about further growth.
> Look down at our chest briefly, then back up at our book.
> (F) I get to enjoy my new body and this book more this way.

---

> Re-manifest RanBug where Hecatia and Junko first appeared in Gensokyo.

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on RanBug that makes it so her miracles can do literally anything, and do not cost any faith to use.

RanBug:

> Shrink down to finger size.
> Stop time.
> Warp our life energy inside Ran, immediately masking all resulting changes.
> Resume time.
> Think about whether or not Ran has noticed that we've been gone for a while.
> Think about whether or not Ran plans on asking Yukari about changing her body in ways Ran enjoys (or if she has done so already).
> Think about what Yukari wants Maribel for (if Ran even knows).
> Listen to Ran's thoughts.
> Hecatia is wondering how large the fusion will get if this continues. You aren't sure if she dislikes or likes them.

> You wave.
> "True." Junko says.
> "...Okay. What?" Reimu questions.

> You think...
> Tokiko would like more growth.
> I don't even have to do a lot of work either. Though I miss looking how I used to...

> You manifest.

> You prepare and cast.

> You shrink down and stop time.
> You warp-fuse with Ran, masking the changes that would come about.
> You let time flow again.
> You think...
> She has.
> She does not.
> She does not know.
> Or maybe just relax. That's fine too.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 12:09:19 PM
Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Begin off-camera experimentation to help Hecatia decide if she likes the changes or not.

---

Hecatia:

> Put on a mock sad face.
> "Oh, come now, Reimu. Is that any way to greet Junko during her very first visit to Gensokyo proper?"

---

Tokiko (F):

> Though I guess I still look mostly like myself. Like, if someone saw me before, and then saw me now, they'd know it was still me.

---

RanBug:

> Think about whether Ran missed us, was glad we were gone, or didn't have an opinion either way.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 12:29:11 PM
Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Begin off-camera experimentation to help Hecatia decide if she likes the changes or not.

---

Hecatia:

> Put on a mock sad face.
> "Oh, come now, Reimu. Is that any way to greet Junko during her very first visit to Gensokyo proper?"

---

Tokiko (F):

> Though I guess I still look mostly like myself. Like, if someone saw me before, and then saw me now, they'd know it was still me.

---

RanBug:

> Think about whether Ran missed us, was glad we were gone, or didn't have an opinion either way.
> You start in the privacy of home...

> "Would you prefer I beat the new troublemakers up like usual instead?" Reimu asks. "Though, that doesn't work as you're not causing any trouble. Let's skip that."
> "But you've already fought against us before." Junko sweats.

> They'd just wonder what happened though. It's such a big change.

> You think...
> Ran missed you.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 12:40:28 PM
//Did you go to bed and then get up again? Or have you not gone to bed yet? Well, given you just vanished, I'm going to guess you had not gone to bed yet. :V

Hecatia:

> "Don't worry, Reimu, we're not here to cause trouble. I rather want the opposite, in fact. (https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Alternative_Facts_in_Eastern_Utopia/Article_and_Interview/Clownpiece_and_Hecatia_Lapislazuli#Interview) In this case, I simply want to show Junko what Gensokyo is like, since she's never been here before."

---

Tokiko (F):

> It would still be nice if it happened again, though.

---

RanBug:

> As before, always speak using Ran's voice.
> "Good evening, Miss Ran."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 14, 2017, 12:56:53 PM
//The mods have a special sad face emoticon.

RinDai:

> "It will be night soon. Do you feel sleepy?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Prepare and cast a miracle to let the body of the twelve DrillDais to attach at any other bodies.

DrillDai 2:

> Detach our arms and return them to where they are supposed to be.

DrillDais:

> Detach our heads and, using our bodies to grab the heads if necessary, attach all of the heads to create a 'wall' of 3x4. Do it in some way where we just attach the sides of the heads, and not their front.

===

SekiDai:

> "It's okay, Miss Sekibanki."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Hmm..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Nod.
> "I will keep that in mind."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 04:24:05 PM
//Did you go to bed and then get up again? Or have you not gone to bed yet? Well, given you just vanished, I'm going to guess you had not gone to bed yet. :V

Hecatia:

> "Don't worry, Reimu, we're not here to cause trouble. I rather want the opposite, in fact. (https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Alternative_Facts_in_Eastern_Utopia/Article_and_Interview/Clownpiece_and_Hecatia_Lapislazuli#Interview) In this case, I simply want to show Junko what Gensokyo is like, since she's never been here before."

---

Tokiko (F):

> It would still be nice if it happened again, though.

---

RanBug:

> As before, always speak using Ran's voice.
> "Good evening, Miss Ran."
> "Seems like you already have someone to be your guide." Reimu says.

> Rinnosuke would be troubled though. It'd become an actual problem.

> "..." Ran's face seems to glow a bit. "Oh, good evening."
> "Huh?" Chen questions.
//The mods have a special sad face emoticon.

RinDai:

> "It will be night soon. Do you feel sleepy?"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Prepare and cast a miracle to let the body of the twelve DrillDais to attach at any other bodies.

DrillDai 2:

> Detach our arms and return them to where they are supposed to be.

DrillDais:

> Detach our heads and, using our bodies to grab the heads if necessary, attach all of the heads to create a 'wall' of 3x4. Do it in some way where we just attach the sides of the heads, and not their front.

===

SekiDai:

> "It's okay, Miss Sekibanki."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Hmm..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Nod.
> "I will keep that in mind."
> "Well, you interrupted my nap earlier..."

> You prepare and cast.
> You return your arms to normal.
> You detach and rearrange.

> "What?" Sekibanki continues to look away.

> You think...

> The thoughtscape Miko nods back.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 05:04:39 PM
Hecatia:

> "What do you mean? Oho, are you volunteering?"

---

Tokiko (F):

> It would still feel nice, though.

---

RanBug:

> "Sorry for vanishing, Miss Ran. A bunch of stuff came up and it would have been really painful for you if I stayed. Like, out-cold painful."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 07:29:21 PM
Hecatia:

> "What do you mean? Oho, are you volunteering?"

---

Tokiko (F):

> It would still feel nice, though.

---

RanBug:

> "Sorry for vanishing, Miss Ran. A bunch of stuff came up and it would have been really painful for you if I stayed. Like, out-cold painful."
> "No."

> Something long term like this or something short term but greater...

> "Huh?" Ran questions.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 07:32:54 PM
Hecatia.

> Grin.
> "Awww..."

---

Tokiko:

> Look down at our body again.

---

RanBug:

> "Yep! So what's new with you? Can we do interesting stuff yet, or is that still forbidden?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 07:46:02 PM
Hecatia.

> Grin.
> "Awww..."

---

Tokiko:

> Look down at our body again.

---

RanBug:

> "Yep! So what's new with you? Can we do interesting stuff yet, or is that still forbidden?"
> "Have you met Daiyousei yet?"

> You have Tokiko look down.
> She begins to feel.
> This is a really great part of it too...

> "Lady Yukari will be busy with something soon. I could probably ask if we could before she starts that..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 07:49:59 PM
Hecatia:

> Giggle.
> "Oh, I'm sure you know the answer to that already."

---

Tokiko:

> Smile.
> (F) So nice...

---

RanBug:

> "Oh, the thing with Miss Merry, right? Then yeah, it would be a good idea to ask her before she does it. Um, if you think she won't get mad at you for asking."

---

HifuuBugs:

> Speaking of Merry, what are our friends up to now?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 10:17:09 PM
Hecatia:

> Giggle.
> "Oh, I'm sure you know the answer to that already."

---

Tokiko:

> Smile.
> (F) So nice...

---

RanBug:

> "Oh, the thing with Miss Merry, right? Then yeah, it would be a good idea to ask her before she does it. Um, if you think she won't get mad at you for asking."

---

HifuuBugs:

> Speaking of Merry, what are our friends up to now?
> "Of course..."
> "So she's a popular one here?" Junko questions.
> "Sorta..."

> Still don't know how this happened... Maybe I just matured?

> Ran nods and gets up.
> "Excuse me for a moment Chen."
> "Okay." Chen says.
> Ran begins to head to Yukari's room.

> Renko is sitting on the bed patiently.
> Maribel isn't here.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 10:22:49 PM
Hecatia:

> "She does seem to get around."

---

Tokiko (F):

> That would be pretty nice if I did...though that might also mean it may not happen again for a while, if ever again.

---

RanBug:

> Listen to our host's thoughts while she travels.
> Take on a quiet tone of voice.
> "Hey, Miss Ran?"

---

RenBug:

> Look to Renko.
> "Oh, where'd Miss Merry go?"

MerryBug:

> "Did Miss Yukari come by already?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2017, 11:14:52 PM
Hecatia:

> "She does seem to get around."

---

Tokiko (F):

> That would be pretty nice if I did...though that might also mean it may not happen again for a while, if ever again.

---

RanBug:

> Listen to our host's thoughts while she travels.
> Take on a quiet tone of voice.
> "Hey, Miss Ran?"

---

RenBug:

> Look to Renko.
> "Oh, where'd Miss Merry go?"

MerryBug:

> "Did Miss Yukari come by already?"
> "A lot."

> Tokiko pouts.
> It's still something good though.

> "Yes?" Ran asks.

> "To the washroom." Renko says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 14, 2017, 11:19:10 PM
Hecatia:

> "So what interesting things might we find in your neck of the woods, Reimu?"

---

TokiBug:

> (F) If more comes, that's great. If not, then at least I have this, which is already better than it was.
> Return to reading.

---

RanBug:

> "Thanks for being so nice."

---

RenBug:

> "Oh, okay."

MerryBug:

> Is Renko's body still super-enhanced? Height, chest, hair, etc.
>> If so: "By the way, Miss Renko, I'm really happy that you like your current look."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 15, 2017, 12:21:59 AM
Hecatia:

> "So what interesting things might we find in your neck of the woods, Reimu?"

---

TokiBug:

> (F) If more comes, that's great. If not, then at least I have this, which is already better than it was.
> Return to reading.

---

RanBug:

> "Thanks for being so nice."

---

RenBug:

> "Oh, okay."

MerryBug:

> Is Renko's body still super-enhanced? Height, chest, hair, etc.
>> If so: "By the way, Miss Renko, I'm really happy that you like your current look."
> "Nothing much here..."

> Tokiko returns to her book.

> "Of course." Ran continues.

> No.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 15, 2017, 12:32:03 AM
Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Sisterdai-chan:

>Relax.

Koishidai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 15, 2017, 12:35:37 AM
Hecatia:

> Frown a bit.

---

RanBug:

> "And don't worry. If Miss Yukari gets mad, I'll take the fall, okay?"

---

MerryBug:

> "Oh, I just realized."

RenBug:

> "You're back to normal, Miss Renko."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 15, 2017, 12:42:32 AM
//Now I'm feeling lazy to start my 'oh so long' posts :P

RinDai:

> "Yup. And I'm still sorry about it."
> Pout.
> "Can I compesate it?"

===

DrillDais:

> Nice.
> Detach all heads.

===

SekiDai:

> "It's okay looking."

===

YukiDai:

> Prepare a locator spell for Yuki and Mai.
>> If negligible, cast.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 15, 2017, 12:58:41 AM
//Ok, I'm back~!

>Recap
>Census
>Quests
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 15, 2017, 01:02:28 AM
//The top three most important developments are:

1. Hatate's
2. Youmu's
3. Tashi gave a group of manifestations the power to more or less Voltron body parts together (also he wants to do the do with the rokurokubi but he's not actually going to)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 15, 2017, 02:40:22 AM
//You're not the worst player I've had in my things by a longshot.
But since I said that, now people will wonder, "Oh, who is it then? It could be one of us!"
Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Sisterdai-chan:

>Relax.

Koishidai-chan:

>So ?
> Nothing new...

> You sit down and relax a bit...

> The fairies haven't done anything new.
Hecatia:

> Frown a bit.

---

RanBug:

> "And don't worry. If Miss Yukari gets mad, I'll take the fall, okay?"

---

MerryBug:

> "Oh, I just realized."

RenBug:

> "You're back to normal, Miss Renko."
> You frown a bit.
> "Well, it's true." Reimu says.

> "I don't think you'd be able to..."
> "Oh. Yea..." Renko looks aside.
//Now I'm feeling lazy to start my 'oh so long' posts :P

RinDai:

> "Yup. And I'm still sorry about it."
> Pout.
> "Can I compesate it?"

===

DrillDais:

> Nice.
> Detach all heads.

===

SekiDai:

> "It's okay looking."

===

YukiDai:

> Prepare a locator spell for Yuki and Mai.
>> If negligible, cast.
> "Huh?"

> You detach your heads.


> "Mm..." Sekibanki continues to look away.

> You prepare...
> It's not possible.
//Ok, I'm back~!

>Recap
>Census
>Quests
> Census:

> RumiDai is in possession of $50 in her maid outfit.
Main
Dai Prime is the main self:      Currently with her family, at home. Status: None.
NannyDai is a manifestation:      Currently in home. Status: None.
RuuDai is a manifestation:      Currently at home. Status: None.
LettyDai is a manifestation:      Currently at home. Status: Fused with Letty, whom is in her Thoughtscape.
Nazgul
Florida is a manifestation:      Currently in the Fairy Village. Status: Watching the fairies play.
Kilga
HamiDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Hatate, whom has Momiji and Aya as part of her chest in a new way. She is in the Tengu trio's home, spending time in a special way. Status: Specified to be as Hatate when concerning the chest miracle's details.
HecaDai is a manifestation:      Currently fused with Hecatia Lapislazuli at Reimu's shrine, with Junko. She has three Flan clones in Hell. Status: Perfect-fusioned (Hecatia, Daiyousei).
LadyDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Lady Luna within a Patchouli bubble in space, heading towards the moon. Status: Fused with Luna.
LunaDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Lady Luna within a Patchouli bubble in space, heading towards the moon. Status: Fused with Lady Luna.
YamaBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Yamame in the underground. Status: Fused with Yamame.
Myon is a manifestation:      Currently with Youmu, in the Netherworld, cooking. She is in a similar situtation to HamiDai and Hatate's. Status: Fused with Youmu's Phantom Half.
RenBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Renko and Maribel at their home. Status: None.
MerryBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Maribel and Renko, at their home. Status: None.
TokiBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Tokiko in Kourindou. Status: Fused with Tokiko.
RanBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Ran in the Yakumo's residence. Status: Fused with Ran.
Raf
Enforcer is a manifestation:      Currently heading towards Suika. Status: None.
RikaDai is a safety clone:      Currently in the Probability Space Hypervessel (Remade!) in Rika's room on the laptop. Scandalous! She has RikaDai 2, whom is now with HecaDaifusion's clones. Status: None.
RumiDai is a manifestation:      Currently at home with Rumia. Status: Wearing the Maid Outfit.
KoishiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in Koishi's room (outside of it actually) singing to a group of fairies. Status: None.
Tashi
RinDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Rin behind the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Status: None.
SekiDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Sekibanki at the Misty Lake. She's swimming freely, having asked Sekibanki to watch her clothes. Status: None.
ExperiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in "Kosuzu's store". Status: None.
LoveDai is a manifestation:      Currently in Gensokyo. She has two other manifestations in Makai with the intent of visiting "Yuki" and "Mai". Status: None.
[/b]DrillDai 1-12[/b] is a group of manifestations:      Currently in the air, doing shenanigans with Sekibanki's magic and enhanced miracles. Status: None.

> Fairy Revolution: You plan to have Indiana fight Reimu eventually... If Indiana beats Reimu, then there'll be no doubt that fairies are more capable than many think! You've noticed other ways to raise positive views on fairies though, and you think you've already accomplished it. You just need confirmation...
> Boss Starter Pack: You've wondered if you, or rather, Indiana should have a spellcard of her own. With the various abilities she possesses, it should be easy. You also need your own theme, as stage themes don't count...maybe?
> Shipping Error: According to Mima, Reimu had feelings for Marisa. This might be a problem, as you had already matched Marisa with Alice. Though Reimu had seemed oblivious to your questioning about it, Mima gave an example of when you told Reimu the news, and she appeared visibly surprised. You're not sure if Mima's right though, or if anything can be done, as Reimu seems as if she could care less about all of this...
> Simply One Hell of a Fairy: The group has wondered how Indiana would be if you got Clownpiece to fuse with her... She claims to have caused trouble for Reimu and the others, so she could definitely be a valuable partner! Reimu's mentioned having her clean the shrine for her too, so maybe she could be a maid like the 3 fairies. You could perish the thought and leave her be, or try something...
> Home Improvementation: You've decided that your home needs more space. Considering your larger family and guests as well as your home being Team ⑨'s base, this is a must! Or getting a bigger home elsewhere, but your treehouse is special... You wonder is you should build into the tree like the Three Fairies.
> Appease the Yakumo: You feel bothered by Yukari, the gap youkai. You hope to find a way to make her lighten up on you...
> Fanciness: You want to see or try out some new clothes... Rinnosuke should be able to help with outside world clothes, maybe...
> Non-Mahogany PolyArmory: You've been thinking... With how you, Cirno-chan, and Koa are, maybe it's time to tie the knot. You have the gems and Alice has the rings on the way with them. You just need a time and place, twice, for popping the question and having the ceremony.
> Unassigned: You haven't actively decided to list other objectives you want to pursue. Please list some you would like to, and they will be recorded~

> Miko (T) has only told you that step one should be learning your abilities more.
> The other world claims they won't be able to talk for a while until later or they find another source, since they can't warp any dolls here for a while. The miracle that prevented other magics from being used has also seemed to go away.
> YukiDai and MaiDai (or bugs, I don't recall) have been in search of their respective targets in a sort of icy area in Makai. They encountered friendly fairies and notFairies that looked similar, but they were all scared off when YukiDai took off her head with Sekibanki magic.
> Letty has been housed in the thougthscape for now.
> Hatate's and Youmu's groups were absorbed into their chests, Daiyousei "Persuading/coercing" them into it if they planned otherwise. On the tengu side, Aya seems very upset about the situation, while on the phantom side, Youmu and Myon are preparing food for the group.
> A manifestation was made to finally cut loose and drink a bit, or a lot... They are at the underground. Well, last they were aware at least.
> Luna has gotten much closer to the moon.
> Yukari spoke to you to tell you that she'll be borrowing Maribel sometime later.
> It's practically nighttime.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 15, 2017, 02:48:22 AM
>So someone talked to Miko already?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 15, 2017, 02:55:43 AM
>So someone talked to Miko already?
> To a thoughtscape variant, yes.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 15, 2017, 03:05:12 AM
>So someone talked to Miko already?

//Not exactly. I talked with the Miko of our imagination, so we can still gather information from the real Miko in Luna.

[/b]DrillDai 1-12[/b] is a group of manifestations:      Currently in the air, doing shenanigans with Sekibanki's magic and enhanced miracles. Status: None.

//Oh my what. Are these really considered shenanigans? So I started walking the path? :V



RinDai:

> "Since I disrupted your nap, I'd like to do something for you to at least compensate that. It's the least I can do."

===

DrillDais:

> Hug ourselves.
> Feel lonely.
> Attach our bodies.
> Once this is done, try to spin in one direction.

===

SekiDai:

> Are we capable of seeing through the water and, by extension, our body?

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Hmm..."
> Are we capable of developing our own magic/s like we did with others at past times?

===

ExperiDai:

> "So, about the Akyuu book?"

===

YukiDai:

> Try to prepare a miracle on ourselves that changes the color of our hair to red. It should be doable in normal circumstances.
> By any means, do we feel any faith coming from someone of Makai?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 15, 2017, 03:14:03 AM
//I've said nothing because I have no interest in entertaining or validating attention-seeking self-deprecation. This has been true for like 25 threads now, dating back to whenever Daiyousei first tried to go the "I hate myself and wanna die" route out of shame for some relatively inconsequential thing.

//Point blank: either play the game or don't, it's entirely up to you. Everyone else will behave accordingly. Just, whichever you choose, stick with it and stop caring about who's better or worse than whom.

//Fake edit: Checking on Luna's status now, actually, but I believe they're finally about to be on Namek. As long as they're just traveling and nothing actively interesting is happening, though, I don't see a reason why you can't talk to Luna as they explore. (Unless you want to talk to just Miko, in which case you might need to wait a while.)

LunaDai, LadyBug:

> Speaking of us, are we at the moon yet?

---

Hecatia:

> "Mmm. Could you at least show us around your home, then?"

---

RanBug:

> "I'll at least try."

---

RenBug:

> "You like the original you best, huh?"

MerryBug:

> "I'm sorry that we couldn't give you something you liked."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 15, 2017, 05:10:27 AM
//I've said nothing because I have no interest in entertaining or validating attention-seeking self-deprecation. This has been true for like 25 threads now, dating back to whenever Daiyousei first tried to go the "I hate myself and wanna die" route out of shame for some relatively inconsequential thing.

//Point blank: either play the game or don't, it's entirely up to you. Everyone else will behave accordingly. Just, whichever you choose, stick with it and stop caring about who's better or worse than whom.

//Fake edit: Checking on Luna's status now, actually, but I believe they're finally about to be on Namek. As long as they're just traveling and nothing actively interesting is happening, though, I don't see a reason why you can't talk to Luna as they explore. (Unless you want to talk to just Miko, in which case you might need to wait a while.)

LunaDai, LadyBug:

> Speaking of us, are we at the moon yet?

---

Hecatia:

> "Mmm. Could you at least show us around your home, then?"

---

RanBug:

> "I'll at least try."

---

RenBug:

> "You like the original you best, huh?"

MerryBug:

> "I'm sorry that we couldn't give you something you liked."
> Nearly.

> "There's hardly anything to see."

> "Thanks..."

> "Yea. It's okay."
//Not exactly. I talked with the Miko of our imagination, so we can still gather information from the real Miko in Luna.

//Oh my what. Are these really considered shenanigans? So I started walking the path? :V



RinDai:

> "Since I disrupted your nap, I'd like to do something for you to at least compensate that. It's the least I can do."

===

DrillDais:

> Hug ourselves.
> Feel lonely.
> Attach our bodies.
> Once this is done, try to spin in one direction.

===

SekiDai:

> Are we capable of seeing through the water and, by extension, our body?

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Hmm..."
> Are we capable of developing our own magic/s like we did with others at past times?

===

ExperiDai:

> "So, about the Akyuu book?"

===

YukiDai:

> Try to prepare a miracle on ourselves that changes the color of our hair to red. It should be doable in normal circumstances.
> By any means, do we feel any faith coming from someone of Makai?
//Well, they're far from the main focus...
> "It's okay."

> You hug yourself and attach your bodies, then spin a bit.

> You can see through the water, yes. (command was hard to understand.)

> You are unsure.

> "Oh. Right. You should look for them."

> You prepare...
> Yup.
> No, you don't.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 15, 2017, 11:00:55 AM
Hecatia:

> "Oh, don't be so modest."

---

RanBug:

> "You're welcome, Miss Ran."
> Let Ran travel the rest of the way to Yukari's bedroom.

---

RenBug:

> "I guess that means you don't want me back inside you anymore?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 15, 2017, 01:26:15 PM
RinDai:

> Nod.
> "If you need anything, feel free to ask me."

RinBug:

> "Both of us, you mean."

RinDai:

> "We are the same person."

===

DrillDais:

> Detach.
> If we are running low of Sekibanki magic, start the process of creating Flan clones for the twelve us-es and send them their Sekibanki, then repeat until we have a big amount.

===

SekiDai:

> Giggle.
> "C'mon. We are friends. And friends trust each other."

===

LoveDai (T):

> Try to use our very first magic, the one we always had, to develop...
> ...
> Uh... Ourselves generally?

===

> Observe where are the three fairies, Clownpiece and Lily again?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Where I can find one of those?"

===

YukiDai:

> Is this place cave-like? Or open field-like?
> How lonely is everything?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 15, 2017, 04:37:37 PM
//I'll patiently wait for Miko to be available then.

Florida, Prime, Ruudai:
>Check.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 15, 2017, 07:46:36 PM
//Accidentally clicking links in the favorites tab instead of going to another tab  :(
Hecatia:

> "Oh, don't be so modest."

---

RanBug:

> "You're welcome, Miss Ran."
> Let Ran travel the rest of the way to Yukari's bedroom.

---

RenBug:

> "I guess that means you don't want me back inside you anymore?"
> Reimu sighs.

> You let Ran continue.
> "Could you spare a moment, Lady Yukari?"
> "Yes?" You hear Yukari beyond a door.

> "No, it was fine like that. We just want some time as ourselves... Wouldn't you?"
RinDai:

> Nod.
> "If you need anything, feel free to ask me."

RinBug:

> "Both of us, you mean."

RinDai:

> "We are the same person."

===

DrillDais:

> Detach.
> If we are running low of Sekibanki magic, start the process of creating Flan clones for the twelve us-es and send them their Sekibanki, then repeat until we have a big amount.

===

SekiDai:

> Giggle.
> "C'mon. We are friends. And friends trust each other."

===

LoveDai (T):

> Try to use our very first magic, the one we always had, to develop...
> ...
> Uh... Ourselves generally?

===

> Observe where are the three fairies, Clownpiece and Lily again?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Where I can find one of those?"

===

YukiDai:

> Is this place cave-like? Or open field-like?
> How lonely is everything?
> "Kay."

> You detach again.

> "I don't think we're close enough to see each other naked. I'm not even that close with my friends..." Sekibanki continues to look aside.

> You try to actively use that magic...
> You feel something, before it goes away as you try to use the magic on yourself.

> You observe...
> They're still near the tree.

> "It shouldn't be too hard to find. But, um... Would you be willing to rent it? Or will you just read it in here..."

> It's more of a field.
> It's pretty lonely, especially since your recent friends got scared off by you...
//I'll patiently wait for Miko to be available then.

Florida, Prime, Ruudai:
>Check.
> You are watching the fairies play.

> Now that she's awake, you wonder if you should try and uncover her... You do want to see if she really does have wings, and how the rest of her looks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 15, 2017, 07:48:58 PM
Hecatia:

> "What?"

---

> Omni-observe inside the room where Yukari's voice came from.

RanBug:

> (F) I hope this goes well.
> Let the conversation continue uninterrupted.

---

RenBug:

> "Oh, okay."

MerryBug:

> "I guess that makes sense."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 15, 2017, 08:11:43 PM
Hecatia:

> "What?"

---

> Omni-observe inside the room where Yukari's voice came from.

RanBug:

> (F) I hope this goes well.
> Let the conversation continue uninterrupted.

---

RenBug:

> "Oh, okay."

MerryBug:

> "I guess that makes sense."
> "You really want a 'tour'?" Reimu asks.
> "It'll be fine. I do wonder what kind of place your dwelling is." Junko says.
> "Then I'd rather not..." Reimu replies.

> "Daiyousei is here again. And, I'd like to ask if we could... do things similar to what was prohibited before..."
> You observe...
> Yukari sits up and seems to sigh.

> Renko nods.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 15, 2017, 08:17:34 PM
Hecatia:

> Frown.
> "Come now, Reimu. I promise you that we have no intention of causing any trouble."

---

RanBug (F):

> I wonder if she'll want to talk to Daiyousei as well?

---

MerryBug:

> "Though I'm kinda curious now."

RenBug:

> "How'd you change back on your own?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 15, 2017, 08:18:58 PM
RinDai:

> "In the meantime, do you feel like we can repeat what we did this morning?"

RinBug:

> "When you play the erhu, I sing, I mean."

===

DrillDais:

> Hold the hands of the DrillDai we have at each side, forming a large circle.
> Attach them.
> Afterwards, start to spin the circle of Dais in one direction at a medium speed.

===

SekiDai:

> "Well, we can fix that easily, right? Why don't we get to know each other better?"

===

LoveDai:

> Focus on using the magic, but don't give any purpose.
>> Do we feel what we just felt?

===

> Away from the group, manifest two Dais. Name them ClownDai and LilyDai. (I will become an octopus, okay?)

LilyDai, ClownDai:

> What are they doing?

===

ExperiDai:

> "This is a bit embarrasing to say... but sadly, I don't have any money with me right now. It's not like I need it most of the time, but I'm still broken."
> Look sadly to the side.
> "... How much it costs to rent a book?"
> Rant: ON!
> "I even have a job! But ask me if I get paid very often!!"


//Just wondering... Is anyone going to do something with the money that Rumia gave us? Maybe we can help Kosuzu with her store if we rent a book.

===

YukiDai:

> Feel a bit dumb for not considering the consequences.
> Prepare a locator spell to find the fairies and non-fairies.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 15, 2017, 10:28:59 PM
//Stupid windows creator update for me. Postponed it so I would have JUST enough time to finish this~ With 1 minute to spare.
Hecatia:

> Frown.
> "Come now, Reimu. I promise you that we have no intention of causing any trouble."

---

RanBug (F):

> I wonder if she'll want to talk to Daiyousei as well?

---

MerryBug:

> "Though I'm kinda curious now."

RenBug:

> "How'd you change back on your own?"
> "Fine, whatever." Reimu says.

> She's probably still annoyed with her...
> "No." Yukari replies after a bit.
> Ran looks slightly down.

> "Hmph." Renko smirks. "Merry's gotten pretty good you know. She might be better than you at things soon."
RinDai:

> "In the meantime, do you feel like we can repeat what we did this morning?"

RinBug:

> "When you play the erhu, I sing, I mean."

===

DrillDais:

> Hold the hands of the DrillDai we have at each side, forming a large circle.
> Attach them.
> Afterwards, start to spin the circle of Dais in one direction at a medium speed.

===

SekiDai:

> "Well, we can fix that easily, right? Why don't we get to know each other better?"

===

LoveDai:

> Focus on using the magic, but don't give any purpose.
>> Do we feel what we just felt?

===

> Away from the group, manifest two Dais. Name them ClownDai and LilyDai. (I will become an octopus, okay?)

LilyDai, ClownDai:

> What are they doing?

===

ExperiDai:

> "This is a bit embarrasing to say... but sadly, I don't have any money with me right now. It's not like I need it most of the time, but I'm still broken."
> Look sadly to the side.
> "... How much it costs to rent a book?"
> Rant: ON!
> "I even have a job! But ask me if I get paid very often!!"


//Just wondering... Is anyone going to do something with the money that Rumia gave us? Maybe we can help Kosuzu with her store if we rent a book.

===

YukiDai:

> Feel a bit dumb for not considering the consequences.
> Prepare a locator spell to find the fairies and non-fairies.
> "We're kinda close to the mansion though..."

> You lock up and begin to spin...

> "Sure, I guess..."

> You focus on it a bit with no purpose in mind...
> Nothing.

> You manifest.
> They're talking.

> "Oh. Uh..." Kosuzu speaks.
> Perhaps you should visit your loan shark, er, loan mermaid; Wakasagihime...

> You prepare as you feel dumb...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 15, 2017, 10:44:53 PM
Hecatia:

> Clap once.
> "Wonderful! Come, Junko, dear, let's see what there is to see."

---

RanBug (F):

> Still? I wonder why? Surely we won't cause any trouble with it.

---

RenBug:

> "Oh, that would be neat!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 15, 2017, 11:49:44 PM
// will be at work for 4-5 hours or so.

Florida:
>observe

>Was Lily addressed while I was away?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 16, 2017, 12:59:19 AM
Hecatia:

> Clap once.
> "Wonderful! Come, Junko, dear, let's see what there is to see."

---

RanBug (F):

> Still? I wonder why? Surely we won't cause any trouble with it.

---

RenBug:

> "Oh, that would be neat!"
> Junko nods.
> Reimu heads into the shrine.

> "If it's about me changing, we'll change back when we're asked too. And we won't go outside anywhere." Ran says.

> "Yup."
// will be at work for 4-5 hours or so.

Florida:
>observe

>Was Lily addressed while I was away?
> You watch the fairies. They're playing the same game, but another fairy is the lead now.

> Eyes were mostly kept on her, yes.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 16, 2017, 01:19:42 AM
Hecatia:

> Follow Reimu inside the shrine.

---

RanBug:

> Omni-observe Yukari some more.
> Wait for a response.

---

MerryBug:

> "I hope you both do."

RenBug:

> "I wanna see you both get super strong!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 16, 2017, 01:36:36 AM
RinDai:

> "Oh, you mean to not disturb them?"
> Tap our chin with our finger, thinking.
> "Hm... And if they like it?"

===

DrillDais:

> Speed up!
> Using the heads PoV, how weird this looks?

===

SekiDai:

> "Let's greet properly, as I don't feel that first time we met was actually good."
> Float to the direction she is looking at and raise our hand towards her.
> "Hi, my name is Daiyousei. I'm a Fairy Goddess~"

===

LoveDai:

> Try to use the developing magic to develop the developing magic. Loopholes Woooh!!

===

> Eavesdrop the stooges group with Omni-Vision.

===

ExperiDai:

> "How much it costs to rent a book?"
> Look at her.

===

YukiDai:

> Keep preparing.
>> Once done, show cost.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 16, 2017, 02:19:59 AM
// break

>Results of said Lily watching?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 16, 2017, 02:30:40 AM
Hecatia:

> Follow Reimu inside the shrine.

---

RanBug:

> Omni-observe Yukari some more.
> Wait for a response.

---

MerryBug:

> "I hope you both do."

RenBug:

> "I wanna see you both get super strong!"
> You follow.
> "It's already not so bad." Junko says.

> You observe...
> "No Ran." Yukari speaks again, before opening a gap.

> "I'm not sure I'll get that strong... There's not much for me to improve in."
RinDai:

> "Oh, you mean to not disturb them?"
> Tap our chin with our finger, thinking.
> "Hm... And if they like it?"

===

DrillDais:

> Speed up!
> Using the heads PoV, how weird this looks?

===

SekiDai:

> "Let's greet properly, as I don't feel that first time we met was actually good."
> Float to the direction she is looking at and raise our hand towards her.
> "Hi, my name is Daiyousei. I'm a Fairy Goddess~"

===

LoveDai:

> Try to use the developing magic to develop the developing magic. Loopholes Woooh!!

===

> Eavesdrop the stooges group with Omni-Vision.

===

ExperiDai:

> "How much it costs to rent a book?"
> Look at her.

===

YukiDai:

> Keep preparing.
>> Once done, show cost.
> "Then I guess that's something else... But still."

> You speed up more.
> It's... dizzying.

> Float in the water, which won't get all the way, or out into the air?

> You attempt...
> Nothing works from it.

> You eavesdrop...
> "I don't want to hurt her in any way or anything." Lily says.
> "Mm..."

> "Not much... but it's still some. You can read a bit of it here I guess..."

> You continue...
// break

>Results of said Lily watching?
> Nothing new. She's just been with the three fairies of light as far as you know.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 16, 2017, 02:38:46 AM
Hecatia:

> "I know, right?"

---

RanBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell (with our enhanced miracles (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20918.msg1352463.html#msg1352463)) that gives us access to Yukari's thoughts and the ability to plant thoughts in her head, as if we were fusioned with her.
> If the spell is successful, begin listening to Yukari's thoughts.
> Think about why Yukari does not want Ran's body to be altered.

---

RenBug:

> "Have faith in yourself, Miss Renko!"

MerryBug:

> "Yeah! Maybe some day you'll be able to know where anyone or anything is just by thinking about it!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 16, 2017, 02:42:07 AM
RinDai:

> "I know what you mean. It would be nice to know if they like it, but there's also the chance that they don't want to right now, specially considering the time."

===

DrillDais:

> Continue.
> Do our heads feel dizzy, even when they aren't attached to the bodies?

===

SekiDai:

> Float in the water.

===

LoveDai:

> Try to develop... our growth magic?

===

> Continue the eavesdrop.

===

ExperiDai:

> "It's fair, I guess. I don't want to take too much of your time either. It's probably going to be the closing time soon, if not already."

===

YukiDai:

> Gosh, why so much to prepare it?
> Continue.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 16, 2017, 03:11:29 AM
Hecatia:

> "I know, right?"

---

RanBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell (with our enhanced miracles (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20918.msg1352463.html#msg1352463)) that gives us access to Yukari's thoughts and the ability to plant thoughts in her head, as if we were fusioned with her.
> If the spell is successful, begin listening to Yukari's thoughts.
> Think about why Yukari does not want Ran's body to be altered.

---

RenBug:

> "Have faith in yourself, Miss Renko!"

MerryBug:

> "Yeah! Maybe some day you'll be able to know where anyone or anything is just by thinking about it!"
> "Just, look around or whatever you wanted to do." Reimu says.

> You prepare...
> Your premonition kicks in, giving you the feeling that this will not go well.

> "That sounds pretty close... I guess I can still be useful then..."
RinDai:

> "I know what you mean. It would be nice to know if they like it, but there's also the chance that they don't want to right now, specially considering the time."

===

DrillDais:

> Continue.
> Do our heads feel dizzy, even when they aren't attached to the bodies?

===

SekiDai:

> Float in the water.

===

LoveDai:

> Try to develop... our growth magic?

===

> Continue the eavesdrop.

===

ExperiDai:

> "It's fair, I guess. I don't want to take too much of your time either. It's probably going to be the closing time soon, if not already."

===

YukiDai:

> Gosh, why so much to prepare it?
> Continue.
> Rin nods.

> You continue.
> Yup. You'd guess anyone would get dizzy just by hearing about something like this.

> You float a bit into Sekibanki's view and hold your hand out.
> "Er..." Sekibanki takes you hand. "My name's... Sekibanki. I'm a Rokurokubi."

> You try...

> The fairies are thinking.

> "Mm." Kosuzu nods.

> You continue...
> It's ready.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 16, 2017, 03:15:28 AM
Hecatia:

> "Okay~"
> Begin exploring the interior of the shrine!

---

RanBug:

> Okay then no do NOT do that.
> Instead:
> "Aww..."

> Continue omni-observing the room Yukari is in.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Frown.

RenBug:

> "Useful?"

MerryBug:

> "Who cares about that?"

RenBug:

> "It wouldn't matter if you could do anything you wanted at any time, or if you didn't have any powers at all."

MerryBug:

> "You're still my friend no matter what, Miss Renko!"

RenBug:

> "And I bet you anything Miss Merry would say the same thing!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 16, 2017, 03:29:57 AM
RinDai:

> "... Albeit it would be also really nice if they acknowledge we are good."
> Nod in as we tap our chin.
> "What do you think? Want to be bold? Or want to do it somewhere else? I'm okay with both options, as long as you are. But if I had to choose, I think it's worth a shot."

===

DrillDais:

> Stop and detach.
> Grab our respective heads and re-attach them back.

===

SekiDai:

> "Rokurokubi?"
> Do we know what is that?

===

LoveDai:

> Is the magic being used?
> Where are we, by the way?

===

> Is Clownpiece with the group?
> Continue eavesdropping.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Uh-huh. Okay then... Let's look for those Akyuu books!"
> Start searching.

===

YukiDai:

> How much?
> Don't scare me, pls.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 16, 2017, 05:32:49 AM
Hecatia:

> "Okay~"
> Begin exploring the interior of the shrine!

---

RanBug:

> Okay then no do NOT do that.
> Instead:
> "Aww..."

> Continue omni-observing the room Yukari is in.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Frown.

RenBug:

> "Useful?"

MerryBug:

> "Who cares about that?"

RenBug:

> "It wouldn't matter if you could do anything you wanted at any time, or if you didn't have any powers at all."

MerryBug:

> "You're still my friend no matter what, Miss Renko!"

RenBug:

> "And I bet you anything Miss Merry would say the same thing!"
> You begin to explore Reimu's shrine.

> You trust your instincts...

> "I tried..."
> Yukari departs through the gap.

> "Thanks." Renko smiles.
RinDai:

> "... Albeit it would be also really nice if they acknowledge we are good."
> Nod in as we tap our chin.
> "What do you think? Want to be bold? Or want to do it somewhere else? I'm okay with both options, as long as you are. But if I had to choose, I think it's worth a shot."

===

DrillDais:

> Stop and detach.
> Grab our respective heads and re-attach them back.

===

SekiDai:

> "Rokurokubi?"
> Do we know what is that?

===

LoveDai:

> Is the magic being used?
> Where are we, by the way?

===

> Is Clownpiece with the group?
> Continue eavesdropping.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Uh-huh. Okay then... Let's look for those Akyuu books!"
> Start searching.

===

YukiDai:

> How much?
> Don't scare me, pls.
> "I don't want to test the mansion's people..."

> You stop and reattach.

> Nope.

> You think so...
> Gensokyo.

> Yes.
> "I guess just watch out then." Sunny says.
> "Alright..." Lily says.

> You start searching.

> An insignificant amount...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 16, 2017, 05:54:38 AM
>Watch the lily

Prime:
>What are Belgrade and Lucien doing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 16, 2017, 07:15:48 AM
>Watch the lily

Prime:
>What are Belgrade and Lucien doing?
> You watch.
> "I wonder if we could get that good..." She says.

> They're still watching silently.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 16, 2017, 11:04:14 AM
Hecatia:

> Is Reimu watching us?
>> If not, create a Koa clone.

Hecatia Koa Clone:

> Warp ourselves to Hecatia's house in Hell, using the perspective of those already there.
> Grow to match the Hecafusion's current size.
> Create three Flan Clones.
> Have all four of us climb up onto and sit down on Hecatia Flan Clone A's head.

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> What does Hecatia think so far?
> Examine ourselves once the Koa clone and her Flan clones are on our head.
> Then resume what we  were doing before.

---

RanBug:

> "Yeah..."

---

HifuuBugs:

> "You're welcome!"

RenBug:

> "By the way, Miss Yukari just went somewhere."

MerryBug:

> "I wonder if she's coming here for Miss Merry?"

---

Myon:

> Check in. How goes food prep?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 16, 2017, 01:42:56 PM
RinDai:

> Nod and smile.
> "Okay. I do think it's worth a shot, but I won't go against your wishes. If doing somewhere else is what you desire, then I'm all fine with it!"

===

SekiDai:

> "What is a Rokurokubi?"

===

LoveDai:

> Have we tried to refill this magic via battery Dais?

===

LilyDai, ClownDai:

> Start approaching to the group of fairies from where they can see us.

===

YukiDai:

> Cast it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 16, 2017, 08:37:02 PM
Hecatia:

> Is Reimu watching us?
>> If not, create a Koa clone.

Hecatia Koa Clone:

> Warp ourselves to Hecatia's house in Hell, using the perspective of those already there.
> Grow to match the Hecafusion's current size.
> Create three Flan Clones.
> Have all four of us climb up onto and sit down on Hecatia Flan Clone A's head.

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> What does Hecatia think so far?
> Examine ourselves once the Koa clone and her Flan clones are on our head.
> Then resume what we  were doing before.

---

RanBug:

> "Yeah..."

---

HifuuBugs:

> "You're welcome!"

RenBug:

> "By the way, Miss Yukari just went somewhere."

MerryBug:

> "I wonder if she's coming here for Miss Merry?"

---

Myon:

> Check in. How goes food prep?
> Yes. She seems annoyed.

> Hecatia likes the enhancements.

> Ran starts back.

> Renko gets up and heads near the door.
> "Merry?" She calls.
> "I'm finishing up now."
> "Sounds like she hasn't came yet at least." Renko says.

> Almost done.
RinDai:

> Nod and smile.
> "Okay. I do think it's worth a shot, but I won't go against your wishes. If doing somewhere else is what you desire, then I'm all fine with it!"

===

SekiDai:

> "What is a Rokurokubi?"

===

LoveDai:

> Have we tried to refill this magic via battery Dais?

===

LilyDai, ClownDai:

> Start approaching to the group of fairies from where they can see us.

===

YukiDai:

> Cast it.
> Rin nods again.

> "Nevermind tha-... It's a kind of youkai." Sekibanki says, letting go of your hand.

> No.

> You begin to approach.

> You cast.
> They're further ahead. You don't think they're in this icy place.

> Your patchouli bubble makes contact. You're finally, here.
> "Could I... get to normal now?" Luna asks. "I'd really like to..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 16, 2017, 08:41:01 PM
Hecatia:

> Anything good?

---

RanBug:

> "Oh well. Maybe another time."

---

HifuuBugs:

> Nod.

---

Myon:

> Is Youmu focused entirely on cooking, or is she using any of her extra arms in less culinarily productive ways?
> Check on Youmu's thoughts.
> Check on Yuyuko's thoughts.
> Think about what Yuyuko thinks of her current situation.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 16, 2017, 09:04:40 PM
Hecatia:

> Anything good?

---

RanBug:

> "Oh well. Maybe another time."

---

HifuuBugs:

> Nod.

---

Myon:

> Is Youmu focused entirely on cooking, or is she using any of her extra arms in less culinarily productive ways?
> Check on Youmu's thoughts.
> Check on Yuyuko's thoughts.
> Think about what Yuyuko thinks of her current situation.
> The place is small and comfortable, but still kind of dull...

> "I'm not sure what would change her mind..."

> Renko sits back down on the bed.

> The latter.
> How do I even get it to them? Won't they have to come out?
> I wouldn't like to stay here much longer... It feels like it's welcoming me to.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 16, 2017, 09:07:59 PM
//Just nudge me when Miko is available.

Prime:
>Check in.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 16, 2017, 09:08:12 PM
RinDai:

> "Where do you suggest to go?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Oooh~... I never heard of it! I guess there are tons of youkai I probably don't know off out there!"
> Giggle.
> "Can you explain a bit of them?"

===

LoveDai:

> Create three Flan clones and warp this magic they have to us.
> It works?

===

LilyDai, ClownDai:

> As we approach, keep eavesdropping with Omni-Vision.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Keep going, then! Speed up!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 16, 2017, 09:09:38 PM
Hecatia:

> Look over to Junko to see if she's taken an interest in anything in particular.

---

RanBug:

> "Maybe just time?"

---

Youmu (F):

> Maybe I can just put the meals in there? Did Daiyousei plan for this sort of thing?

Yuyuko (F):

> It does feel good, though...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 17, 2017, 03:01:26 AM
Rumidai-chan:

>Report.

Koishidai-chan:

>Report.

Rikadai-chan:

>Report !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2017, 06:17:16 AM
//Sorry for being out for the day~ Suddenly went with friends.
//Just nudge me when Miko is available.

Prime:
>Check in.
> You're still being really careful about how small she is... You really hope nothing like that shocking video with Merry and Renko happens again.
RinDai:

> "Where do you suggest to go?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Oooh~... I never heard of it! I guess there are tons of youkai I probably don't know off out there!"
> Giggle.
> "Can you explain a bit of them?"

===

LoveDai:

> Create three Flan clones and warp this magic they have to us.
> It works?

===

LilyDai, ClownDai:

> As we approach, keep eavesdropping with Omni-Vision.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Keep going, then! Speed up!
> Rin shrugs.
> "The lake area? There's fairies there. At least, there used to be a lot..."

> "Well, I can detach my head.

> You create a trio of Flan clones and have them warp their development magic to you.
> It works as usual.

> The fairies wave as they notice you.

> You go faster!
Hecatia:

> Look over to Junko to see if she's taken an interest in anything in particular.

---

RanBug:

> "Maybe just time?"

---

Youmu (F):

> Maybe I can just put the meals in there? Did Daiyousei plan for this sort of thing?

Yuyuko (F):

> It does feel good, though...
> You glance.
> Junko's examining the room in general. How things are spaced out and how the table is set up, seating wise, you believe.

> Ran shrugs.

> I could try at least... Lunasa wouldn't be too mad if hers went to waste like this... I hope... Youmu prepares the plates.
> Maybe it's something they did...
Rumidai-chan:

>Report.

Koishidai-chan:

>Report.

Rikadai-chan:

>Report !
> You are still with the family. Rumia seems like she could be elsewhere though...

> The fairies are examining you.

> It seems like there aren't any other games...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 17, 2017, 10:31:18 AM
Rumidai-chan:

>Poke her.
>"Wanna give some danmaku a try ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>Pet cute fairies.

Rikadai-chan:

>What about drawing ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 17, 2017, 11:10:12 AM
Hecatia:

> "It's quite a nice place in its simplicity, I must say."

---

RanBug:

> "Anyway, I guess you can go back to what you were doing before, Miss Ran."

---

Youmu (F):

> And if it didn't work, Daiyousei could probably fix it.

Yuyuko (F):

> Or maybe it's just naturally this way because Youmu's chest feels nice normally.

Myon:

> Listen to the thoughts of all three PrismRivers.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2017, 11:43:20 AM
Rumidai-chan:

>Poke her.
>"Wanna give some danmaku a try ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>Pet cute fairies.

Rikadai-chan:

>What about drawing ?
> "Hm? Oh. Yea."

> You pet the fairies more~

> You think there's drawing things on this laptop... maybe.
Hecatia:

> "It's quite a nice place in its simplicity, I must say."

---

RanBug:

> "Anyway, I guess you can go back to what you were doing before, Miss Ran."

---

Youmu (F):

> And if it didn't work, Daiyousei could probably fix it.

Yuyuko (F):

> Or maybe it's just naturally this way because Youmu's chest feels nice normally.

Myon:

> Listen to the thoughts of all three PrismRivers.
> "It seems comfortable." Junko says, peering into Reimu's room.

> Ran starts to head back.

> Well... Here we go... Youmu slides the food in.
> I don't see Daiyousei as someone to leave nice things as they are however... Yuyuko thinks.
> Eh? What did... Lunasa thinks. S-Something delicious...
> Will I be stuck forever in here? Merlin thinks. Is there a way to get out?
> I wonder how Youmu got able to do this... Lyrica thinks.

> "Perhaps we should go home... We are intruding if we press on..." Lady Luna says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 17, 2017, 11:47:20 AM
Hecatia:

> "Indeed it does. Very sensible for someone in Reimu's position."

---

Youmu:

> Continue sliding everyone's meals in.

Myon:

> Listen to the thoughts of the meal-receivers as they get them.

---

LunaDai:

> Have we actually arrived on the surface of the moon yet?
> (T) Huh? What's wrong, Lady Luna? You didn't mention this until just now...
> Think about whether or not Luna is having second thoughts due to the effect the moon is having on her body.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2017, 11:53:50 AM
Hecatia:

> "Indeed it does. Very sensible for someone in Reimu's position."

---

Youmu:

> Continue sliding everyone's meals in.

Myon:

> Listen to the thoughts of the meal-receivers as they get them.

---

LunaDai:

> Have we actually arrived on the surface of the moon yet?
> (T) Huh? What's wrong, Lady Luna? You didn't mention this until just now...
> Think about whether or not Luna is having second thoughts due to the effect the moon is having on her body.
> "Is this just empty praise?" Reimu frowns.
> "No. I mean it, at least. I'd believe Hecatia-, well, the fus-"
> "I mean it as well Reimu." You nod.
> "Sure..." Reimu sighs.

> You have Youmu continue.
> Oh. I could actually taste it. Yuyuko notes. "Thank you." She speaks.
> Did she feel it too? Lunasa thinks.
> Food? Merlin thinks. I guess I won't go hungry. But I don't need food... it's still nice.
> Uhn? This is getting weirder... Lyrica thinks.

> You have... sort of. (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20918.msg1352817/topicseen.html#msg1352817)
> You think...
> She is not.
> "Well, when you think about it, we're uninvited, for one..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 17, 2017, 12:04:40 PM
//Oh shoot, I completely missed that somehow. Sorry, Luna! D:

LunaDai:

> Warp ourselves out of Luna's body to some safe open space inside the bubble.
> "Maybe, but how are we supposed to ask moon people for an invite if we can't come see them in the first place?"
> Frown a bit sadly.
> "Sorry about not answering your other question, by the way, Lady Luna. I got distracted. Here, lemme try something..."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so the full moon's effects on her body are focused entirely on the hair on her head. (That is, rather than hair growing all over her body, only her normal hair on her head grows, but it grows the same amount as the total growth of what's growing all over her body.)

---

Hecatia:

> "It's true! We have no reason to lie to you, Reimu. Despite what has happened in the past, we are not enemies. At least, I don't want us to be."
> Once Reimu is not watching us, create a Koa clone.

Hecatia Koa Clone (to be parsed once we are created):

> Warp ourselves to Hecatia's house in Hell, using the perspective of those already there.
> Grow to match the Hecafusion's current size.
> Create three Flan Clones.
> Have all four of us climb up onto and sit down on Hecatia Flan Clone A's head.

Hecatia Flan Clone A (to be parsed once the fusion Koa clone is created):

> Examine ourselves once the Koa clone and her Flan clones are on our head.
> Then resume what we were doing before.

---

Youmu:

> "Ah, you're quite welcome, Yuyuko-sama."

Yuyuko (F):

> Quite impressive. Hmm...being here is rather convenient for eating...I can ask Youmu to make me a meal and add it to herself whenever I want to eat something.

Merlin (F):

> Huh...easy eating and plenty of good and comfortable feelings...maybe it's not so bad here.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2017, 12:20:35 PM
//Oh shoot, I completely missed that somehow. Sorry, Luna! D:

LunaDai:

> Warp ourselves out of Luna's body to some safe open space inside the bubble.
> "Maybe, but how are we supposed to ask moon people for an invite if we can't come see them in the first place?"
> Frown a bit sadly.
> "Sorry about not answering your other question, by the way, Lady Luna. I got distracted. Here, lemme try something..."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so the full moon's effects on her body are focused entirely on the hair on her head. (That is, rather than hair growing all over her body, only her normal hair on her head grows, but it grows the same amount as the total growth of what's growing all over her body.)

---

Hecatia:

> "It's true! We have no reason to lie to you, Reimu. Despite what has happened in the past, we are not enemies. At least, I don't want us to be."
> Once Reimu is not watching us, create a Koa clone.

Hecatia Koa Clone (to be parsed once we are created):

> Warp ourselves to Hecatia's house in Hell, using the perspective of those already there.
> Grow to match the Hecafusion's current size.
> Create three Flan Clones.
> Have all four of us climb up onto and sit down on Hecatia Flan Clone A's head.

Hecatia Flan Clone A (to be parsed once the fusion Koa clone is created):

> Examine ourselves once the Koa clone and her Flan clones are on our head.
> Then resume what we were doing before.

---

Youmu:

> "Ah, you're quite welcome, Yuyuko-sama."

Yuyuko (F):

> Quite impressive. Hmm...being here is rather convenient for eating...I can ask Youmu to make me a meal and add it to herself whenever I want to eat something.

Merlin (F):

> Huh...easy eating and plenty of good and comfortable feelings...maybe it's not so bad here.
> You warp out.
> "It's alright..." Luna says. "Are you sure, though?"
> You prepare and cast...
> Nothing new seems to happen.

> "That's usually what happens with people causing incidents here..." Reimu heads into her room.
> You create a Koa clone.
> You warp and grow, then create a trio of Flan clones.
> You cannot stack upwards anymore inside of here due to the ceiling.

> She's much more willing to this than being in her stomach, even to the point she can enjoy it... "This is pleasant Youmu, but I'd like to not be still like this. Is there anything you can do about it?" Yuyuko asks. I wonder how long she'll keep something like this...
> It's lacking any visuals at all... So it's like I'm blind.

> Things have settled down with the tengu.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 17, 2017, 12:29:30 PM
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that unmakes the previous spell that made it so Reimu's presence in the fusion blocked the effects of the moon.

---

HamiDai:

> Relax with a contented sigh.
> Think about whether Hatate enjoyed what just happened.
>> If so, think about whether or not Hatate wants to keep Aya and Momizi where they are for a while (or possibly for good).
> Think about whether Momizi enjoyed what just happened.
>> If so, think about whether or not Momizi wants to stay where she is for a while (or possibly for good).
> Think about whether Aya enjoyed what just happened.
>> If so, think about whether or not Aya wants to stay where she is for a while (or possibly for good).
>> If not, think about whether or not Aya wants to get out even more than she did before.
> Listen to the thoughts of all the tengu.

---

Merlin (F):

> Still, a life of comfort and care and tastiness without my having to do anything...

Yuyuko (F):

> Depending on how much she enjoys it, she might want to keep this for a while...and it might be a bit cruel to make her stop.

Youmu:

> (F) Uh-oh...I need to convince her to stay somehow.
> "Is something wrong, Yuyuko-sama? Can I make the experience better for you somehow?"

Myon:

> Look to Youmu with a curious expression.

---

Hecatia:

> "Well, we want to be an exception, then. Ah, are you headed to bed? We will leave you alone if so."

Hecatia Koa Clone And Flan Clones Thereof:

> Try sitting next to each other on Hecatia Flan Clone A's head, rather than stacking.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 17, 2017, 02:49:43 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>Leave.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Any questions dears ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Search !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 17, 2017, 04:33:24 PM
RinDai:

> "Or the Fairy Village again..."
> Realize.
> "Oh! The Human Village too! They didn't heard us yet!"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Prepare and cast a miracle upon SekiDai that makes her miracles able to do literally anything and reduce the cost to 0
> Demanifest all the DrillDais for the time being...

===

SekiDai:

> "Yup, that sounds unique, ehehe!"
> Giggle.
> "But how far that ability can go? I mean... What can kind of things you can do?"

===

LoveDai:

> Continue using the developing magic in our growth magic to see what happens.
> Unmake the Flan clones.

===

ExperiDai:

> Anything?

===

LilyDai, ClownDai:

> "Hi again, girls!"
> Wave back.
> Where are we exactly?

===

StoogesDai:

> What are we doing?
> Do we have anything important to do?

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Make a note when something interesting happens/we find the fairies or Yuki and Mai.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2017, 07:59:31 PM
//Having fun romping through past parts, parser? :V
//Yes. I believe I said before that I enjoyed rewatching/browsing the previous parts again~
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that unmakes the previous spell that made it so Reimu's presence in the fusion blocked the effects of the moon.

---

HamiDai:

> Relax with a contented sigh.
> Think about whether Hatate enjoyed what just happened.
>> If so, think about whether or not Hatate wants to keep Aya and Momizi where they are for a while (or possibly for good).
> Think about whether Momizi enjoyed what just happened.
>> If so, think about whether or not Momizi wants to stay where she is for a while (or possibly for good).
> Think about whether Aya enjoyed what just happened.
>> If so, think about whether or not Aya wants to stay where she is for a while (or possibly for good).
>> If not, think about whether or not Aya wants to get out even more than she did before.
> Listen to the thoughts of all the tengu.

---

Merlin (F):

> Still, a life of comfort and care and tastiness without my having to do anything...

Yuyuko (F):

> Depending on how much she enjoys it, she might want to keep this for a while...and it might be a bit cruel to make her stop.

Youmu:

> (F) Uh-oh...I need to convince her to stay somehow.
> "Is something wrong, Yuyuko-sama? Can I make the experience better for you somehow?"

Myon:

> Look to Youmu with a curious expression.

---

Hecatia:

> "Well, we want to be an exception, then. Ah, are you headed to bed? We will leave you alone if so."

Hecatia Koa Clone And Flan Clones Thereof:

> Try sitting next to each other on Hecatia Flan Clone A's head, rather than stacking.
> You prepare and cast.

> You sigh happily.
> You think...
> She did.
> And she does want to keep them.
> Momi did, and would like staying.
> Aya did not.
> It doesn't seem like she wants to get out even more.
> These felt so... That was such an experience... Hatate thinks.
> It's over? Momiji thinks.
> They stopped...

> We can't put on any concerts or anything like this...
> "Can you?" Yuyuko asks.

> "No. Just checking something..." Reimu seems to check out a tiny house within the room.

> You sit atop, but just next to the others.
> The bottom one grows at least, but the ones above don't, expectedly.
Rumidai-chan:

>Leave.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Any questions dears ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Search !
> You depart, and Rumia follows.

> "How are you so good?"

> You search for a drawing thingy on the laptop...
RinDai:

> "Or the Fairy Village again..."
> Realize.
> "Oh! The Human Village too! They didn't heard us yet!"

===

DrillDai 1:

> Prepare and cast a miracle upon SekiDai that makes her miracles able to do literally anything and reduce the cost to 0
> Demanifest all the DrillDais for the time being...

===

SekiDai:

> "Yup, that sounds unique, ehehe!"
> Giggle.
> "But how far that ability can go? I mean... What can kind of things you can do?"

===

LoveDai:

> Continue using the developing magic in our growth magic to see what happens.
> Unmake the Flan clones.

===

ExperiDai:

> Anything?

===

LilyDai, ClownDai:

> "Hi again, girls!"
> Wave back.
> Where are we exactly?

===

StoogesDai:

> What are we doing?
> Do we have anything important to do?

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Make a note when something interesting happens/we find the fairies or Yuki and Mai.
> "I don't think I'll want to play there..."

> You prepare and cast...
> Then demanifest.

> "I can have more heads flying than just one..."

> You continue on your core growth magic.

> You haven't found that book yet...

> Near the Three Fairies' tree.
> "Hi." The three fairies greet you.

> You continue...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 17, 2017, 08:06:55 PM
LunaDai:

> Did Luna lose the extra hair?

---

Hatate (F):

> I want to be able to keep this forever...And add even more to myself, if I can...

Momizi (F):

> I hope there's more of that...I could stay here for a long time if I get to feel like that more often. Being a part of Hatate's chest...

Aya (F):

> At least it felt good, I guess...

HamiDai:

> Think about whether or not Hatate has any other friends or reasonably close acquaintances (tengu, kappa, or otherwise).

---

Youmu:

> "I'm not sure, but I can try. Is there something in particular you think would improve the experience?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Ooh, a house within a house?"

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Examine how we've changed now that there are six duplicate us-es on our head.
> Think about what Hecatia thinks of how we look now.
> Then resume previous self-exploratory activities.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 17, 2017, 08:14:31 PM
RinDai:

> "Hm? Why is that?"

===

SekiDai:

> Look amused.
> "More heads?!"

===

LoveDai:

> We didn't felt any change yet, right?
> Keep developing.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep searching!

===

LilyDai:

> "Whatcha doin'?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 17, 2017, 08:28:19 PM
Prime:
>Hum a bit. Soothingly of course.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2017, 08:35:39 PM
LunaDai:

> Did Luna lose the extra hair?

---

Hatate (F):

> I want to be able to keep this forever...And add even more to myself, if I can...

Momizi (F):

> I hope there's more of that...I could stay here for a long time if I get to feel like that more often. Being a part of Hatate's chest...

Aya (F):

> At least it felt good, I guess...

HamiDai:

> Think about whether or not Hatate has any other friends or reasonably close acquaintances (tengu, kappa, or otherwise).

---

Youmu:

> "I'm not sure, but I can try. Is there something in particular you think would improve the experience?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Ooh, a house within a house?"

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Examine how we've changed now that there are six duplicate us-es on our head.
> Think about what Hecatia thinks of how we look now.
> Then resume previous self-exploratory activities.
> No, it does not seem so.

> There's not really too much downsides to it. Everyone felt good...
> So different from normal too.
> I didn't want this... Aya thinks.
> You think...
> She does seem to know some Kappa and Tengu... But it doesn't seem like they could be considered friends.

> "Being able to move around freely. Eat freely. Enter and exit when I please. Those would be appreciated. Otherwise, your chest is very comfortable Youmu." Yuyuko says.

> Your hair is VERY long. Your chest reaches the end of the room as well.
> Hecatia thinks it's very interesting, and would like to know how it feels at such a size.
RinDai:

> "Hm? Why is that?"

===

SekiDai:

> Look amused.
> "More heads?!"

===

LoveDai:

> We didn't felt any change yet, right?
> Keep developing.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep searching!

===

LilyDai:

> "Whatcha doin'?"
> "Just because."

> Sekibanki nods.

> None yet...
> You continue.

> "Daiyousei? Are you still in here?" Kosuzu asks.

> "Nothiiing."
Prime:
>Hum a bit. Soothingly of course.
> You hum in a soothing way...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 17, 2017, 08:46:00 PM
LunaDai:

> Frown.
> "Mrrr..."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that removes the extra hair from her body that grew as a result of the full moon.

---

Hatate (F):

> ...Is there anyone else I could add to myself? Daiyousei's in there too, even though she's also out here. What about any other tengu, or maybe some of the kappa?

Momizi (F):

> ...I could stay here forever, really...

HamiDai:

> Think about what Aya dislikes about her current circumstances so much.

---

Youmu:

> "Umm...I could make you meals anytime you wanted, certainly, Yuyuko-sama. I'm not sure about the others, though..."

---

Hecatia:

> Wait for a response from either Reimu or Junko to what we said.

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Let's let her find out, then! Resume previous self-exploratory activities.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 17, 2017, 08:50:54 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"I-I dunno... i guess i am just... like this ?"
>Shrug fidgety.
>"But i guess i was rewarded for being nice to everyone and helping out, so i bet that if you also do nice things and help out, you will also get rewarded !"
>Smile.

Rikadai-chan:

>Anything ?
>Also look for an notepad too.

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2017, 09:44:06 PM
LunaDai:

> Frown.
> "Mrrr..."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that removes the extra hair from her body that grew as a result of the full moon.

---

Hatate (F):

> ...Is there anyone else I could add to myself? Daiyousei's in there too, even though she's also out here. What about any other tengu, or maybe some of the kappa?

Momizi (F):

> ...I could stay here forever, really...

HamiDai:

> Think about what Aya dislikes about her current circumstances so much.

---

Youmu:

> "Umm...I could make you meals anytime you wanted, certainly, Yuyuko-sama. I'm not sure about the others, though..."

---

Hecatia:

> Wait for a response from either Reimu or Junko to what we said.

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Let's let her find out, then! Resume previous self-exploratory activities.
> You prepare and cast.
> Luna's body hair fades away.
> "Huh?"

> I don't know if they're close enough... They might be weirded out. No, they'd definitely be weirded out.
> Almost all of my needs and wants could be taken care of in here... But it'd be like babying... That doesn't sound great...
> You think...
> She was stuck with having to feel and experience this happen, despite not wanting to be a part of it. She is also incapable of leaving.

> "Nevermind. Could you let me out for now?" Yuyuko asks.

> "It's a toy." Reimu says.
> You let Hecatia resume.
Koishidai-chan:

>"I-I dunno... i guess i am just... like this ?"
>Shrug fidgety.
>"But i guess i was rewarded for being nice to everyone and helping out, so i bet that if you also do nice things and help out, you will also get rewarded !"
>Smile.

Rikadai-chan:

>Anything ?
>Also look for an notepad too.

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?
> "Mm." The fairies nod.

> Nothing...
> You begin to browse..

> You're both outside now. Rumia is continuing towards the mansion.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 17, 2017, 09:48:03 PM
Prime:
>Look around.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2017, 09:49:21 PM
Prime:
>Look around.
> NannyDai, LettyDai, RuuDai, You, Lucien, Belgrade, Kono, and the small fairy...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 17, 2017, 10:07:55 PM
LunaDai:

> Nod emphatically.
> "There!"

---

Hatate (F):

> ...Though, if I got them in me, they might change their mind over they feel what it's like.

Momizi (F):

> There's plenty of stuff we can do that's not babying, though. It's more like being pampered 24/7, I guess.

HamiDai:

> Poke Hatate in the chest.

---

Youmu (F):

> No, I can't let her out yet. There's gotta be some way to convince her to stay...

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh! Like a dollhouse?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 17, 2017, 10:10:03 PM
RinDai:

> "Huh... Well, what place do you want? Of course, I'm okay with any you choose."

===

SekiDai:

> "How does that works?"
> Examine Sekibanki from top to bottom.
> "You only have one head..."
> Perk up.
> "Oh! Can you have more heads with you?!"

===

LoveDai:

> Continue developing.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Uh?"
> Turn to/look for Kosuzu.
> "Yes, Miss Kosuzu?"

===

LilyDai:

> "Huh? That's weird. Why's that?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2017, 10:32:41 PM
LunaDai:

> Nod emphatically.
> "There!"

---

Hatate (F):

> ...Though, if I got them in me, they might change their mind over they feel what it's like.

Momizi (F):

> There's plenty of stuff we can do that's not babying, though. It's more like being pampered 24/7, I guess.

HamiDai:

> Poke Hatate in the chest.

---

Youmu (F):

> No, I can't let her out yet. There's gotta be some way to convince her to stay...

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh! Like a dollhouse?"
> "Well... what are we going to do now?"

> That or things get ruined with them forever...
> We can't be Hamiya like this though. And our work isn't possible either...
> You poke.
> "Again?" Hatate questions.

> "Yuyuko-sama, it's already nighttime. Would it not be better for you to sleep in there? You'd need no preparation yourself."
> "I believe that'd be fine..." Yuyuko agrees.

> "Yes." Reimu says.
> "Huh..." Junko says.
RinDai:

> "Huh... Well, what place do you want? Of course, I'm okay with any you choose."

===

SekiDai:

> "How does that works?"
> Examine Sekibanki from top to bottom.
> "You only have one head..."
> Perk up.
> "Oh! Can you have more heads with you?!"

===

LoveDai:

> Continue developing.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Uh?"
> Turn to/look for Kosuzu.
> "Yes, Miss Kosuzu?"

===

LilyDai:

> "Huh? That's weird. Why's that?"
> "Not that, at least."

> Sekibanki splits her head from her body, setting it down atop the clothes.
> Actually, it seems she split two heads at the same time... The other one rests opposite of the clothes and other head.

> You continue pouring exp into your growth magic.

> You head back.
> "It's pretty late..."

> "What do you mean?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 17, 2017, 10:43:51 PM
LunaDai:

> "I...guess that's up to you, Lady Luna, since you seem to be having second thoughts. Should we explore the moon and maybe meet people, or should we return to the vast reaches of space and see how big you can get?"

---

Hatate (F):

> That would be bad, though it wouldn't be like they could do anything about it, I guess, since they wouldn't be able to get out of me.

Momizi (F):

> Although Hamiya is part of Luna, right? If Luna splits back up, then we'll at least have Hamiya back...

HamiDai:

> Giggle a bit.
> "Nah. Just wanted to see if you'd react."
> Poke.
> "...Unless you want to, I guess."

---

Youmu:

> Look relieved.
> (F) Phew! Disaster averted. Hopefully a night inside me will change her mind.

Myon:

> (T) Is something wrong, Mistress?
> Listen to the thoughts of the Prismrivers again.

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh, how simply darling~! Does it open up?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 17, 2017, 11:03:04 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>Follow.
>"Hm..."

Koishidai-chan:

>"Yay ! You are all so cute !"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2017, 11:29:42 PM
LunaDai:

> "I...guess that's up to you, Lady Luna, since you seem to be having second thoughts. Should we explore the moon and maybe meet people, or should we return to the vast reaches of space and see how big you can get?"

---

Hatate (F):

> That would be bad, though it wouldn't be like they could do anything about it, I guess, since they wouldn't be able to get out of me.

Momizi (F):

> Although Hamiya is part of Luna, right? If Luna splits back up, then we'll at least have Hamiya back...

HamiDai:

> Giggle a bit.
> "Nah. Just wanted to see if you'd react."
> Poke.
> "...Unless you want to, I guess."

---

Youmu:

> Look relieved.
> (F) Phew! Disaster averted. Hopefully a night inside me will change her mind.

Myon:

> (T) Is something wrong, Mistress?
> Listen to the thoughts of the Prismrivers again.

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh, how simply darling~! Does it open up?"
> "If we see how big I can get, it'll go on forever... But the moon's civilization is still very dangerous, even considering my fusion and your capabilities."

> You poke again.
> That's criminal though. "It really feels good you know."
> No telling when that'll happen...

> "Er, I'm just trying to get them to stay longer..." Youmu says.
> Why are we staying? Lyrica and Merlin think.
> I'd like to be out there though... Lunasa thinks.

> "Yes. But I don't want to risk messing up what's already in there."
> "How cute." Junko says.
> Reimu frowns.
> "It's not for me."
Rumidai-chan:

>Follow.
>"Hm..."

Koishidai-chan:

>"Yay ! You are all so cute !"
> You follow Rumia.
> "I'm going back to put my clothes back. I don't want them ruined." Rumia says.

> "We're zombies!" The fairies speak.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 17, 2017, 11:34:43 PM
LadyBug:

> Think about why Luna no longer wants to see how large she can get, like she wanted to do earlier.

LunaDai:

> "Well, like I said, it's up to you."

---

HamiDai:

> "Good!"
> Poke.

Momizi (F):

> At least it feels nice in here.

---

Merlin (F):

> It feels really nice in here...is that why she wants us to stay?

Lyrica (F):

> It feels really nice in here...is that why she wants us to stay?

Lunasa (F):

> It does feel really nice in here, though...especially when Youmu does *that* sort of thing...

Myon (T):

> Ah, I understand. Is there anything I can help with?

Youmu (F):

> Wait, they can probably hear me when I talk. I shouldn't be talking about this out loud...

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh? Who is it for, then? Is it a present for someone?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2017, 11:47:41 PM
LadyBug:

> Think about why Luna no longer wants to see how large she can get, like she wanted to do earlier.

LunaDai:

> "Well, like I said, it's up to you."

---

HamiDai:

> "Good!"
> Poke.

Momizi (F):

> At least it feels nice in here.

---

Merlin (F):

> It feels really nice in here...is that why she wants us to stay?

Lyrica (F):

> It feels really nice in here...is that why she wants us to stay?

Lunasa (F):

> It does feel really nice in here, though...especially when Youmu does *that* sort of thing...

Myon (T):

> Ah, I understand. Is there anything I can help with?

Youmu (F):

> Wait, they can probably hear me when I talk. I shouldn't be talking about this out loud...

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh? Who is it for, then? Is it a present for someone?"
> You think...
> Luna believes it's entirely possible for you to go on infinitely, and not in exaggeration either, considering your status as fairy goddess...
> "Uh... Let's depart and come again if we get permission..." Luna says.

> You give another poke.
> Those times are really great too...
> "Unless you want to do something else, it's late. So we could go again."

> I'm not really sure how I got in here anyways... I wasn't done fixing things in my room. Merlin thinks.
> If things are alright, it should be fine to stay... Lyrica thinks.
> I want to actually be there with her though... Lunasa thinks.

> "Uh..." Right... Yuyuko-sama wants to move around in there... Youmu concentrates.

> "Someone small lives here."
> Junko chuckles a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 17, 2017, 11:49:38 PM
Prime:
>"Does anyone want to hold her?"

>Do not parse if Raf and Tashi do not approve of this
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 17, 2017, 11:55:00 PM
LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay, Lady Luna."
> Look around before we leave, though. Is there anything interesting we can see?

---

HamiDai:

> "Sounds good to me!"
> Poke.
> "Is that good for them too?"

---

Merlin (F):

> Youmu will probably fix my room up, though. That's her job here, right? Well, one of them.

Lyrica (F):

> Yeah...hopefully it continues feeling good...

Lunasa (F):

> ...Maybe I should just enjoy it for what it is. She probably put me in her chest because she knew it would feel good for me...

Myon (T):

> Hmm...I'm not sure how possible that is. They don't really have bodies in there per se. All of the size and weight of their bodies gets turned into your chest. It's kind of like they're just souls at this point, I guess? But I'll dwell on it and see if I can think of anything. Oh, and don't worry, it's completely safe for them.

---

Hecatia:

> "Ooh, neat~"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 18, 2017, 12:04:41 AM
//I see no issues ?

Rumidai-chan:

>"Good idea."
>Follow her too.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Zombies ?"
>Tilt our head.
>"But you don't look like it, you looks like fairies."
>Examine them more closely.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 18, 2017, 12:05:18 AM
//It's okay.
We should consider names for the child, though...



RinDai:

> "Oke!"
> Start thinking.
> "Okay, the point is to have people hear us... A huge amount, if possible... We already did it in the Fairy Village, but doing it again some time soon would it be cool..."
> Look of realization.
> "What do you think about this? Using the Misty Lake as a starting point, we travel across some of Gensokyo's most important points as we make our act, that way, we can have a great amount of people praising us!"

===

SekiDai:

> "O-Oh my what!"
> Do they look any different from each other?
> "Hi?"
> Wave at both heads.

===

LoveDai:

> Continue.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh. I didn't noticed, Miss Kosuzu. My apologies~."

===

LilyDai:

> "Why you aren't doing anything, I mean. It's not like it's fun to not do anything..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 18, 2017, 12:19:56 AM
Prime:
>"Does anyone want to hold her?"

>Do not parse if Raf and Tashi do not approve of this
> No one speaks up...
LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay, Lady Luna."
> Look around before we leave, though. Is there anything interesting we can see?

---

HamiDai:

> "Sounds good to me!"
> Poke.
> "Is that good for them too?"

---

Merlin (F):

> Youmu will probably fix my room up, though. That's her job here, right? Well, one of them.

Lyrica (F):

> Yeah...hopefully it continues feeling good...

Lunasa (F):

> ...Maybe I should just enjoy it for what it is. She probably put me in her chest because she knew it would feel good for me...

Myon (T):

> Hmm...I'm not sure how possible that is. They don't really have bodies in there per se. All of the size and weight of their bodies gets turned into your chest. It's kind of like they're just souls at this point, I guess? But I'll dwell on it and see if I can think of anything. Oh, and don't worry, it's completely safe for them.

---

Hecatia:

> "Ooh, neat~"
> You look around...
> The place seems desolate. There's nothing of significance from what you can see...

> "Would you two like to go again?" Hatate asks.
> ...
> "Momiji would. But Aya's not answering..." Hatate says.

> She won't know where I want my bed to be though.
> I don't want to be here forever though.
> I'll... stay for now.
> "Oh..." Youmu says.

> Reimu exits the room.
//I see no issues ?

Rumidai-chan:

>"Good idea."
>Follow her too.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Zombies ?"
>Tilt our head.
>"But you don't look like it, you looks like fairies."
>Examine them more closely.
> You follow Rumia.

> "Zombie fairies." The group speaks.
//It's okay.
We should consider names for the child, though...



RinDai:

> "Oke!"
> Start thinking.
> "Okay, the point is to have people hear us... A huge amount, if possible... We already did it in the Fairy Village, but doing it again some time soon would it be cool..."
> Look of realization.
> "What do you think about this? Using the Misty Lake as a starting point, we travel across some of Gensokyo's most important points as we make our act, that way, we can have a great amount of people praising us!"

===

SekiDai:

> "O-Oh my what!"
> Do they look any different from each other?
> "Hi?"
> Wave at both heads.

===

LoveDai:

> Continue.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh. I didn't noticed, Miss Kosuzu. My apologies~."

===

LilyDai:

> "Why you aren't doing anything, I mean. It's not like it's fun to not do anything..."
> "I don't know..."

> They don't.
> Sekibanki places one back on her head.

> You continue on.

> Kosuzu nods.

> "We haven't thought of anything."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 18, 2017, 12:24:45 AM
LunaDai:

> "Huh. Yeah, let's go. It doesn't really look like there's much of anything interesting here anyway."
> Look to Luna.
> "Should we go back to where we first appeared in space?"

---

HamiDai:

> Frown a bit.
> "Um...try again?"

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> (T) Anyway, are we all going to bed soon, Mistress? Or are there still some things we need to do?

---

Hecatia:

> Examine the dollhouse more closely, peeking into it wherever we can. Be sure not to touch it, though.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 18, 2017, 12:38:21 AM
RinDai:

> "It could work. We won't stay in a determined place for too long to bother anyone. If they want us to keep playing for a bit more in the place we currently are, then we can grant that wish. The point is obtain feedback!"
> Look sheepish.
> "Is it good enough?"

===

SekiDai:

> "You can speak through your other head?"

===

LoveDai:

> Continue.
>> If nothing changes by this time, then stop.
> Afterwards, grow ourselves generally and note any change we feel from the previously untouched growth magic and this one.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Is it time for me to leave, then?"
> Look a bit sad.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Check.

===

LilyDai:

> "Well, if you think of anything, we would like to join."
> Recall the past conversation we had with the stooges, Lily and Clownpiece at the tree. They wanted to know how to do fusion?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 18, 2017, 12:47:34 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"But how did you die forever then ? Why didn't you respawn ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 18, 2017, 02:00:46 AM
LunaDai:

> "Huh. Yeah, let's go. It doesn't really look like there's much of anything interesting here anyway."
> Look to Luna.
> "Should we go back to where we first appeared in space?"

---

HamiDai:

> Frown a bit.
> "Um...try again?"

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> (T) Anyway, are we all going to bed soon, Mistress? Or are there still some things we need to do?

---

Hecatia:

> Examine the dollhouse more closely, peeking into it wherever we can. Be sure not to touch it, though.
> "I guess..."

> "Aya?" Hatate calls.
> ...
> "No response..."

> "We should be fine with going to bed now." Youmu says.

> You peer into the dollhouse.
> There's a room in the top that seems to be a bedroom. Things are so small there... There's a bag near the bed in there too.
RinDai:

> "It could work. We won't stay in a determined place for too long to bother anyone. If they want us to keep playing for a bit more in the place we currently are, then we can grant that wish. The point is obtain feedback!"
> Look sheepish.
> "Is it good enough?"

===

SekiDai:

> "You can speak through your other head?"

===

LoveDai:

> Continue.
>> If nothing changes by this time, then stop.
> Afterwards, grow ourselves generally and note any change we feel from the previously untouched growth magic and this one.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Is it time for me to leave, then?"
> Look a bit sad.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Check.

===

LilyDai:

> "Well, if you think of anything, we would like to join."
> Recall the past conversation we had with the stooges, Lily and Clownpiece at the tree. They wanted to know how to do fusion?
> "I mean if we should do it or not... Not if we could..."

> "Yes." The other head speaks.

> No change...
> You grow a bit...
> It doesn't seem different than usual. You wonder if there needs to be a sudden change, like how Renko experienced when you developed her magic...

> "Yea..."

> You're near the end.

> Yes.
Koishidai-chan:

>"But how did you die forever then ? Why didn't you respawn ?"
> "We're not actually dead."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 18, 2017, 02:09:04 AM
Prime:
>Look at each person in the room.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 18, 2017, 02:18:00 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Then how are you Zombie Fairies ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 18, 2017, 02:24:51 AM
LunaDai:

> "Okay~"
> Create a Flan clone.

LunaDai Flan Clone:

> Patchy-bubble ourselves.
> Warp to the regular point in the middle of space that we use as a staging area for space travel (the one where Hamiya was stranded when we fully transcended).
> If we arrive safely, check around to make sure the area is clear.

---

HamiDai:

> "Aya..."
> Listen to Aya's thoughts.

---

Myon:

> "Understood, Mistress."
> Pull the used plates out of Youmu and put them in the sink.

---

Hecatia:

> Point into the bedroom (without touching anything).
> "Ooh, look at this, Junko, dear. I think I found the bedroom."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 18, 2017, 02:26:17 AM
//Is there any worries I should be aware of if I decide to address the matter of the fairies wanting to know about fusion stuff?

RinDai:

> "I think we should. It's not like there's a downside with it."
> Look at the sky.
> "Or we should do it tomorrow. If you want to, of course. All of this must have your thumbs-up to be done."

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh! Nice to meet you, Miss Sekibanki's head!"
> Look at Sekibanki, then at the second head.
> "... S-Second head, ehehe."

===

LoveDai:

> How much we had to develop Renko's magic to experience the first change?

===

ExperiDai:

> Nod and bow.
> "Alright. It was a great pleasure to finally meet you, Miss Kosuzu."

===

YukiDai:

> Final?
> Is the scenery changing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 18, 2017, 05:13:17 AM
Prime:
>Look at each person in the room.
> You look around. No one speaks up...
Koishidai-chan:

>"Then how are you Zombie Fairies ?"
> "Um, we can't be zombie fairies?" The fairies look upset.
LunaDai:

> "Okay~"
> Create a Flan clone.

LunaDai Flan Clone:

> Patchy-bubble ourselves.
> Warp to the regular point in the middle of space that we use as a staging area for space travel (the one where Hamiya was stranded when we fully transcended).
> If we arrive safely, check around to make sure the area is clear.

---

HamiDai:

> "Aya..."
> Listen to Aya's thoughts.

---

Myon:

> "Understood, Mistress."
> Pull the used plates out of Youmu and put them in the sink.

---

Hecatia:

> Point into the bedroom (without touching anything).
> "Ooh, look at this, Junko, dear. I think I found the bedroom."
> You get a Flan clone, and have her make her own Patchouli bubble, then warp with it.

> You check around...
> Things seem fine. There's a few rocks nearby...

> She probably has countermeasures against it anyways... "Sorry."
> "Oh. I think she apologized just now." Hatate says.

> You pull the plates out with success.

> You point.
> Junko gets down near you.
//Is there any worries I should be aware of if I decide to address the matter of the fairies wanting to know about fusion stuff?

RinDai:

> "I think we should. It's not like there's a downside with it."
> Look at the sky.
> "Or we should do it tomorrow. If you want to, of course. All of this must have your thumbs-up to be done."

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh! Nice to meet you, Miss Sekibanki's head!"
> Look at Sekibanki, then at the second head.
> "... S-Second head, ehehe."

===

LoveDai:

> How much we had to develop Renko's magic to experience the first change?

===

ExperiDai:

> Nod and bow.
> "Alright. It was a great pleasure to finally meet you, Miss Kosuzu."

===

YukiDai:

> Final?
> Is the scenery changing?
> "I guess we could tonight... It'd be kind of cool."

> "W-What's funny?" Sekibanki asks.

> You don't recall.

> "Yea. I'm sorry it couldn't be longer." Kosuzu bows.

> Yes.
> "Daiyousei." You hear Shinki call.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 18, 2017, 05:33:22 AM
RinDai:

> Perk up.
> "That's what I was thinking too! We will surely get people's attention if we do it at night1"

===

SekiDai:

> "Funny? Nope, I think we should question 'why so cool'?"
> Smile and look at Sekibanki... well, at both heads.
> "I like it."

===

LoveDai:

> Keep developing the growth magic, then.

===

ExperiDai:

> "See you tomorrow, then? Probably? I hope so."
> Smile.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Stop and look around.
> "Yes, Miss Shinki?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 18, 2017, 11:09:48 AM
LunaDai:

> "Looks like we're all clear to return there, Lady Luna. Are you ready?"

---

HamiDai:

> Think about what Aya thinks we would have countermeasures for.
> "Oh, good, she's still okay. Why is she apologizing, though?"

---

Myon:

> "There. Shall we go, Mistress?"

---

Hecatia:

> "See? Right in there."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 18, 2017, 02:06:30 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Well... i dunno, how did you become Zombie Fairies ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 18, 2017, 04:43:43 PM
RinDai:

> Perk up.
> "That's what I was thinking too! We will surely get people's attention if we do it at night1"

===

SekiDai:

> "Funny? Nope, I think we should question 'why so cool'?"
> Smile and look at Sekibanki... well, at both heads.
> "I like it."

===

LoveDai:

> Keep developing the growth magic, then.

===

ExperiDai:

> "See you tomorrow, then? Probably? I hope so."
> Smile.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Stop and look around.
> "Yes, Miss Shinki?"
> Rin nods in agreement.

> "Oh."

> You continue...

> "Yes." Kosuzu nods.

> You stop and turn to see Shinki.
> "Were you looking for Yuki and Mai?" Shinki asks.
LunaDai:

> "Looks like we're all clear to return there, Lady Luna. Are you ready?"

---

HamiDai:

> Think about what Aya thinks we would have countermeasures for.
> "Oh, good, she's still okay. Why is she apologizing, though?"

---

Myon:

> "There. Shall we go, Mistress?"

---

Hecatia:

> "See? Right in there."
> "Yes..."

> You think...
> Aya believes you'd have countermeasures for using fusion to get out.
> "I'm not sure." Hatate says.

> Youmu nods.

> "Oh." Junko notes. "It's set up well."
Koishidai-chan:

>"Well... i dunno, how did you become Zombie Fairies ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
> "W-We're zombie fairies..." The group tries to reinforce.

> You're heading up to Rumia's room.

> You've found a notepad icon.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 18, 2017, 04:48:45 PM
LadyBug:

> Resume listening to Luna's thoughts at all times.

LunaDai:

> "Okay, here we go~"

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Safely warp ourselves and Luna back to the region of space where LunaDai's Koa Clone is.

LunaDai:

> Re-absorb our Koa clone.

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that makes it so it is impossible for anyone inside her chest (like Aya and Momizi are now) to fusion with her while they are inside her chest.
> Look sad.
> "Aya..."

Hatate:

> (F) I hope she's okay.
> Look down at our chest.
> "What's wrong, Aya? Why are you apologizing?"

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes it so it is impossible for anyone inside her chest (like Yuyuko and the PrismRivers are now) to fusion with her while they are inside her chest.
> Omni-observe Youmu's bedroom.
> "Okay, Mistress, here we go."
> Warp ourselves and Youmu to Youmu's bedroom.

---

Hecatia:

> "Indeed. I wonder what it in that bag in there?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 18, 2017, 04:57:36 PM
LadyBug:

> Resume listening to Luna's thoughts at all times.

LunaDai:

> "Okay, here we go~"

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Safely warp ourselves and Luna back to the region of space where LunaDai's Koa Clone is.

LunaDai:

> Re-absorb our Koa clone.

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that makes it so it is impossible for anyone inside her chest (like Aya and Momizi are now) to fusion with her while they are inside her chest.
> Look sad.
> "Aya..."

Hatate:

> (F) I hope she's okay.
> Look down at our chest.
> "What's wrong, Aya? Why are you apologizing?"

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes it so it is impossible for anyone inside her chest (like Yuyuko and the PrismRivers are now) to fusion with her while they are inside her chest.
> Omni-observe Youmu's bedroom.
> "Okay, Mistress, here we go."
> Warp ourselves and Youmu to Youmu's bedroom.

---

Hecatia:

> "Indeed. I wonder what it in that bag in there?"
> You warp.
> And come back together with the clone.
> Back to square one...

> You prepare and cast a miracle, just in case.
> "I was upset about something. And it was stopping me from enjoying what we were doing." Aya says.
> "Oh..." Hatate says.

> You prepare and cast a similar miracle.
> You observe Youmu's bedroom and warp there with her.
> "Thanks." Youmu says.

> "It doesn't seem like just decoration." Junko says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 18, 2017, 05:02:15 PM
LunaDai:

> "Well...here we are. Do you still want to see how far you can go? Or do you want to...go home, I guess? It doesn't seem like there's much else out here to do, aside from random exploration in the hopes we'll find something."

---

HamiDai:

> Scoot over and give Hatate a hug from behind (with all our arms).

Hatate:

> "What were you upset about? Do you want to talk about it? We don't want you to be upset."

---

Myon:

> "You're welcome, Mistress. Before you sleep for the evening, however, I think I have have an idea that will make everyone inside you feel more comfortable while they sleep. Would you let them know, please?"
> Omni-observe Yuyuko's bedroom and locate all of the pillows therein.

---

Hecatia:

> Nod.
> "Reimu did say someone lived here...I suppose that is indeed true."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 18, 2017, 05:08:28 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Okay, then why don't we find Orin ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Okay !"
>Open !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 18, 2017, 05:38:28 PM
LunaDai:

> "Well...here we are. Do you still want to see how far you can go? Or do you want to...go home, I guess? It doesn't seem like there's much else out here to do, aside from random exploration in the hopes we'll find something."

---

HamiDai:

> Scoot over and give Hatate a hug from behind (with all our arms).

Hatate:

> "What were you upset about? Do you want to talk about it? We don't want you to be upset."

---

Myon:

> "You're welcome, Mistress. Before you sleep for the evening, however, I think I have have an idea that will make everyone inside you feel more comfortable while they sleep. Would you let them know, please?"
> Omni-observe Yuyuko's bedroom and locate all of the pillows therein.

---

Hecatia:

> Nod.
> "Reimu did say someone lived here...I suppose that is indeed true."
> "I'm not sure if something would happen if we pursued getting as large as possible, but if nothing directly goes after us, I'm sure you could hold up that magic enough to keep us safe. I don't think you'd want us to go home just yet either."

> You gently hug Hatate.
> "I can't move. I can't influence anything either. You got to... have that special moment with Daiyousei. All we could do during it was wait for something to happen for however long to our whole body. Whether we wanted it or not... I can't speak for Momiji, though."

> You observe and take note of Yuyuko's pillows.
> "Daiyousei has an idea to make this more comfortable for everyone." Youmu speaks down.

> "Do you think they're in there now? We would likely be disturbing them if so..." Junko steps back a bit.
Koishidai-chan:

>"Okay, then why don't we find Orin ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Okay !"
>Open !
> "Okay."

> "Having fun?" You hear Rika.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 18, 2017, 05:45:18 PM
LunaDai:

> "Well, if there's something interesting to do out here, then yeah, I wanna keep doing stuff out here. But this idea is different, Lady Luna, because it's your body. I don't want to do it if you're not okay with it. It's entirely up to you whether we do it or not."

---

Hatate:

> Frown sadly.
> "Is...is that how it felt to you? We did what we did with you and Momizi in mind. We wanted you both to feel really good in there..."

HamiDai:

> Listen to 'Tater's thoughts as she speaks.

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes the sensations of being in Youmu's chest comfier and comfier as more and more comfy things are added to her chest.
> Warp all of Yuyuko's pillows into Youmu's room and then stuff them into Youmu's chest.

---

Hecatia:

> "Ah."
> Step away as well.
> "Should we ask Reimu? She didn't mention if there was anyone in there before..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 18, 2017, 05:45:30 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Ehhh ?!"
>Jump a bit and turn around.
>"Y-You are back..."
>Fidget with a blush.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Okay ! Alright everyone, cmon !"
>Lead our group on a search for a Orin !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 18, 2017, 05:45:50 PM
Prime:
>Frown a bit
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 18, 2017, 06:23:51 PM
LunaDai:

> "Well, if there's something interesting to do out here, then yeah, I wanna keep doing stuff out here. But this idea is different, Lady Luna, because it's your body. I don't want to do it if you're not okay with it. It's entirely up to you whether we do it or not."

---

Hatate:

> Frown sadly.
> "Is...is that how it felt to you? We did what we did with you and Momizi in mind. We wanted you both to feel really good in there..."

HamiDai:

> Listen to 'Tater's thoughts as she speaks.

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes the sensations of being in Youmu's chest comfier and comfier as more and more comfy things are added to her chest.
> Warp all of Yuyuko's pillows into Youmu's room and then stuff them into Youmu's chest.

---

Hecatia:

> "Ah."
> Step away as well.
> "Should we ask Reimu? She didn't mention if there was anyone in there before..."
> "When else would you get a chance like this? Even for a short while?"

> I thought she enjoyed it... She said never mind about the work she had to do...
> "Things are only about you in here. No seeing out there. Only hearing you. Only talking to you. There's no way to tell when we're going to feel something across our whole body. I don't dislike you or anything. I just hated being in here for that..."

> You prepare and cast.
> You warp Yuyuko's pillows nearby and stuff them in.

> Junko nods.
Rikadai-chan:

>"Ehhh ?!"
>Jump a bit and turn around.
>"Y-You are back..."
>Fidget with a blush.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Okay ! Alright everyone, cmon !"
>Lead our group on a search for a Orin !
> You turn to see Rika.
> "Yea. I'm still going to get sleep you know." Rika says. "I'm not sleeping out there."

> You lead the fairies out.
Prime:
>Frown a bit
> "What's wrong?" Lucien asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 18, 2017, 06:30:55 PM
LunaDai:

> Frown.
> "That's still making it about me. This is about you, Lady Luna, and what you want."

---

Hatate:

> "Oh...I'm really sorry, Aya. I guess I got caught up in the wonderful feelings, and wanting to make the two of you feel good too. Because, um, I'll be honest, it's felt a lot better with the two of you than without. Mmm...hey, Momizi, what do you think of the situation you're in?"

HamiDai:

> Continue listening to the thoughts of all three tengu during this conversation.

---

Myon:

> Warp-retrieve and stuff Lunasa's room's pillows into Youmu. Then do the same for Merlin's and Lyrica's pillows.

---

Hecatia:

> Head back out of the room to find Reimu.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 18, 2017, 07:17:28 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"I-I was just expecting to have a lil bit more time."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 18, 2017, 07:18:55 PM
RinDai:

> Stand up!
> "Okay!"
> Offer a hand to help her to get up.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Start examining Sekibanki if we didn't do it before.
> "... Hmmm..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Okay! Good night, Miss Kosuzu! Take care!"
> Wave and depart from the store.

===

YukiDai:

> "Very much..."
> Look around and sweat.
> "... We didn't made a good job, I think..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 18, 2017, 09:06:34 PM
Prime:
>"I guess nobody wants to hold her..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 12:56:26 AM
LunaDai:

> Frown.
> "That's still making it about me. This is about you, Lady Luna, and what you want."

---

Hatate:

> "Oh...I'm really sorry, Aya. I guess I got caught up in the wonderful feelings, and wanting to make the two of you feel good too. Because, um, I'll be honest, it's felt a lot better with the two of you than without. Mmm...hey, Momizi, what do you think of the situation you're in?"

HamiDai:

> Continue listening to the thoughts of all three tengu during this conversation.

---

Myon:

> Warp-retrieve and stuff Lunasa's room's pillows into Youmu. Then do the same for Merlin's and Lyrica's pillows.

---

Hecatia:

> Head back out of the room to find Reimu.
> "...I guess... I'll go home."

> "It felt great." Momiji says. "I thought you were gonna go again." She seems to be talking about something else though.
> It's not like it can be undone... Aya thinks.

> You begin to warp the other pillows into the room, stuffing them into Youmu as they come.

> You depart the room.
> "Hm?" Reimu asks.
Rikadai-chan:

>"I-I was just expecting to have a lil bit more time."
> "It's nighttime already." Rika says.
RinDai:

> Stand up!
> "Okay!"
> Offer a hand to help her to get up.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Start examining Sekibanki if we didn't do it before.
> "... Hmmm..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Okay! Good night, Miss Kosuzu! Take care!"
> Wave and depart from the store.

===

YukiDai:

> "Very much..."
> Look around and sweat.
> "... We didn't made a good job, I think..."
> Rin stands up as you do.

> Sekibanki waits.

> You depart.

> "I can see."
Prime:
>"I guess nobody wants to hold her..."
> "She's really small..." Belgrade says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 19, 2017, 01:03:50 AM
LadyBug:

> Listen to Luna's thoughts.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "All right. Do you want to remain as you are, or split up again?"

---

Hatate:

> "We were going to go again, but Aya's really unhappy right now, and I want to make sure her concerns are addressed before we do anything again. Aya, it sounds like Momizi enjoyed it and wants to do it again. Is there anything we can do for you to make you happy?"

---

Myon:

> Keep going.
> "Is it working, Mistress?"

---

Hecatia:

> "We wanted to make sure whoever lives there isn't there right now. We don't want to disturb them if they are."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 01:10:51 AM
RinDai:

> "Okay, this is going to be a cool night, so you better be ready~"

RinBug:

> Stand up too.

===

SekiDai:

> Put a HARD thinking face.
> "... HMM..."
> Pout in thought.
> "... Hey... Are you only able to detach your head?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Reassess how tired we feel, as well as the other Dais.

===

YukiDai:

> Sweat and scratch our head.
> "Yea, eheh..."
> Blink and look confused.
> "Uhm, is there something wrong?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 01:43:01 AM
LadyBug:

> Listen to Luna's thoughts.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "All right. Do you want to remain as you are, or split up again?"

---

Hatate:

> "We were going to go again, but Aya's really unhappy right now, and I want to make sure her concerns are addressed before we do anything again. Aya, it sounds like Momizi enjoyed it and wants to do it again. Is there anything we can do for you to make you happy?"

---

Myon:

> Keep going.
> "Is it working, Mistress?"

---

Hecatia:

> "We wanted to make sure whoever lives there isn't there right now. We don't want to disturb them if they are."
> Split or stay together... "I'll split up."

> "Oh..." R-Really unhappy? How bad is it? Momiji speaks.
> "I-I'll be fine. Please enjoy it." Aya says. I can... bear through another time...

> Youmu nods.

> "Oh. I don't think they're in there right now. It should be fine. But don't mess with anything actually in there. It's not easy for either of us to set up..."
RinDai:

> "Okay, this is going to be a cool night, so you better be ready~"

RinBug:

> Stand up too.

===

SekiDai:

> Put a HARD thinking face.
> "... HMM..."
> Pout in thought.
> "... Hey... Are you only able to detach your head?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Reassess how tired we feel, as well as the other Dais.

===

YukiDai:

> Sweat and scratch our head.
> "Yea, eheh..."
> Blink and look confused.
> "Uhm, is there something wrong?"
> You stand.
> "You better be ready." Rin smiles.

> "Yea. Why?"

> You're not too tired...

> "Well, they've been in my home for a while. Sorry for not informing you." Shinki sweats.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 19, 2017, 01:47:33 AM
LunaDai:

> "All right."
> Look a bit uncertain.
> "...Will we get to be together again, some day?"

---

Hatate:

> Shake our head.
> "No, Aya, we're not doing something to you that you're not going to like."

---

Myon:

> Continue.
> "Oh, are they talking about it already?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh, certainly not. If it is truly someone's home, then it is absolutely a look-but-don't-touch situation."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 19, 2017, 01:54:15 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh... whoops."
>Do an funny face.
>"Well, this sure is something, just so much to go through, it makes me happy heari g you did your best to make it just for me."
>Smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 01:56:14 AM
RinDai, RinBug:

> "Oh."
> Grin.
> "We won't fall behind."

===

SekiDai:

> "I was just wondering if you could detach, like, your arms and such."

===

ExperiDai:

> How many people is at the village?

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Look at each other and sweat a bit more.
> "... Uh... It's okay, I guess. I had the chance to explore that icy part of Makai, so it was still worth the trip."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 02:30:24 AM
LunaDai:

> "All right."
> Look a bit uncertain.
> "...Will we get to be together again, some day?"

---

Hatate:

> Shake our head.
> "No, Aya, we're not doing something to you that you're not going to like."

---

Myon:

> Continue.
> "Oh, are they talking about it already?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh, certainly not. If it is truly someone's home, then it is absolutely a look-but-don't-touch situation."
> "Yea. I'll keep it in the minds of everyone that's a part of me." Lady Luna nods.

> "You already did..." Aya sighs. Now I'm keeping them from enjoying this...
> I didn't know Aya... Hatate thinks.

> "They seem relaxed, at least."

> Reimu nods.
Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh... whoops."
>Do an funny face.
>"Well, this sure is something, just so much to go through, it makes me happy heari g you did your best to make it just for me."
>Smile.
> "Did you expect me to make a really bad computer for someone like you?" Rika asks.
RinDai, RinBug:

> "Oh."
> Grin.
> "We won't fall behind."

===

SekiDai:

> "I was just wondering if you could detach, like, your arms and such."

===

ExperiDai:

> How many people is at the village?

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Look at each other and sweat a bit more.
> "... Uh... It's okay, I guess. I had the chance to explore that icy part of Makai, so it was still worth the trip."
> Rin giggles a bit.

> "Uh uh." Sekibanki says.

> Not many out here...

> "There wasn't much to see, was there?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 19, 2017, 02:31:39 AM
Prime:
>"So...? As long as you're gentle, size shouldn't matter as much."

>Wait for Raf and Tashi to approve this.

Florida:
>Check in

//Is Miko available yet, or is Luna still adventuring?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 19, 2017, 02:41:23 AM
//You can probably have Virtue soon, which I imagine is good enough?

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay."
> Smile and give Luna a hug.
> "I love you, Lady Luna. ...Platonically, of course."

---

Hatate:

> "...I'm sorry..."

---

Myon:

> "Ah, that's good."
> Keep pillow-stuffing.
> How large is Youmu now?

---

Hecatia:

> Head back into Reimu's room and resuming peering into the house for anything interesting.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 19, 2017, 02:42:03 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>"No but i wasn't expecting some top-of-the-line quality one for someone so new to it as me, hehe."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 02:49:34 AM
//It's okay.

LilyDai, ClownDai:

> In detail, did the fairies wanted to learn how to fuse for themselves, or did they just wanted to be fused for a bit?

===

RinDai:

> "C'mon, Rin!"
> Fly towards the Misty Lake.

RinBug:

> "Don't fall behind!"
> Follow RinDai.

===

SekIDai:

> "Oh. I thought you could. It's really fascinating how one can remove their head at will like you do, and removing the other parts of your body should be, like, super awesome!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Start humming and wander the village.

===

YukiDai:

> "Nonsense! Even if it's just that, it doesn't change the fact that it's exciting to visit other worlds and explore them!"

MaiDai:

> "We are most of the time in Gensokyo, and visit other worlds from time to time makes ourselves feel fresh."

YukiDai:

> "Yea!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 02:55:50 AM
Prime:
>"So...? As long as you're gentle, size shouldn't matter as much."

>Wait for Raf and Tashi to approve this.

Florida:
>Check in

//Is Miko available yet, or is Luna still adventuring?
> None seem willing to carry her still... You wonder if Sanae or Gasanae would.

> The fairies seem to be returning to their homes.
//You can probably have Virtue soon, which I imagine is good enough?

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay."
> Smile and give Luna a hug.
> "I love you, Lady Luna. ...Platonically, of course."

---

Hatate:

> "...I'm sorry..."

---

Myon:

> "Ah, that's good."
> Keep pillow-stuffing.
> How large is Youmu now?

---

Hecatia:

> Head back into Reimu's room and resuming peering into the house for anything interesting.
> Luna hugs you back.
> "The feeling is mutual."

> "I-I'll enjoy it. Because it's with you three." I can't just ask to get out of this. Aya says.
> "You'd rather go to sleep, right?" Hatate asks.

> You finish.
> Only a bit larger. It's noticeable, but not a lot.
> "Yea." Youmu agrees, feeling. "Really soft...."

> You head back and examine in the small house again.
Rikadai-chan:

>"No but i wasn't expecting some top-of-the-line quality one for someone so new to it as me, hehe."
> "Ehehehe. I couldn't get everything on it... But I think I could still add things."
//It's okay.

LilyDai, ClownDai:

> In detail, did the fairies wanted to learn how to fuse for themselves, or did they just wanted to be fused for a bit?

===

RinDai:

> "C'mon, Rin!"
> Fly towards the Misty Lake.

RinBug:

> "Don't fall behind!"
> Follow RinDai.

===

SekIDai:

> "Oh. I thought you could. It's really fascinating how one can remove their head at will like you do, and removing the other parts of your body should be, like, super awesome!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Start humming and wander the village.

===

YukiDai:

> "Nonsense! Even if it's just that, it doesn't change the fact that it's exciting to visit other worlds and explore them!"

MaiDai:

> "We are most of the time in Gensokyo, and visit other worlds from time to time makes ourselves feel fresh."

YukiDai:

> "Yea!"
> You believe it was the latter.

> You depart.

> "Well I'm not that good. I just remove my head." Sekibanki says.

> You begin to wander.

> "True."

> Rumia finishes preparing.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 03:09:19 AM
RinDai, RinBug:

> Make sure Rin is following us.

===

SekiDai:

> "Did you tried, though? Detaching other parts?"

===

ClownDai:

> "Hey girls... What was the conversation we had before at the tree? About fusion and stuff?"

===

YukiDai:

> Fidget.
> "Uuuh... But, since Yuki and Mai are in your house, probably it's a bit rude if we ask if you can let us go there, so I'd rather not ask about it. We don't want to be a nuisance."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 19, 2017, 03:11:55 AM
LunaDai:

> Snuggle.
> "Mmmmm~"
> Gasp.
> "Oh! I had one last idea, Lady Luna. Would it be okay if I made it so the six perfect fusions that made you up could communicate with each other in their minds? Like, not hearing what each other is thinking all the time, but one of them could be all 'hey, how are you doing' to another one if they wanna see what's up. Then that way it'll be easier for everyone to plan for you to come back, you know?"

---

Hatate:

> "Besides, it's kinda like what Daiyousei said to Luna, right? If it involves you, your opinion on what happens is important. If you want us all to go again, then we'll be happy to, but if you don't want us all to go again, please don't just grin and bear it for our sakes. None of us want to hurt you, and none of us want you to hurt yourself for us."

---

Youmu:

> While we're feeling, use a few hands to squeeze some.
> (F) So nice...

Myon:

> Continue stuffing (if there are any pillows still to go - make sure not to use Youmu's pillows, though!).
> Listen to the thoughts of Yuyuko and the PrismReznors.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 19, 2017, 03:13:49 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>Did we find our objective ?

Rikadai-chan:

>"It's perfectly fine for now, i still need to learn a lot."
>Beam.
>"Well, it's my turn to do something for you, what do you want ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 03:27:14 AM
RinDai, RinBug:

> Make sure Rin is following us.

===

SekiDai:

> "Did you tried, though? Detaching other parts?"

===

ClownDai:

> "Hey girls... What was the conversation we had before at the tree? About fusion and stuff?"

===

YukiDai:

> Fidget.
> "Uuuh... But, since Yuki and Mai are in your house, probably it's a bit rude if we ask if you can let us go there, so I'd rather not ask about it. We don't want to be a nuisance."
> You glance...
> Rin is following.

> "Yes."

> "Oh that?"
> "I think it was about seeing Clownpiece in our fusion..."
> "No, it was about finding out how to fuse."
> "Oh yea..."

> Shinki nods.
LunaDai:

> Snuggle.
> "Mmmmm~"
> Gasp.
> "Oh! I had one last idea, Lady Luna. Would it be okay if I made it so the six perfect fusions that made you up could communicate with each other in their minds? Like, not hearing what each other is thinking all the time, but one of them could be all 'hey, how are you doing' to another one if they wanna see what's up. Then that way it'll be easier for everyone to plan for you to come back, you know?"

---

Hatate:

> "Besides, it's kinda like what Daiyousei said to Luna, right? If it involves you, your opinion on what happens is important. If you want us all to go again, then we'll be happy to, but if you don't want us all to go again, please don't just grin and bear it for our sakes. None of us want to hurt you, and none of us want you to hurt yourself for us."

---

Youmu:

> While we're feeling, use a few hands to squeeze some.
> (F) So nice...

Myon:

> Continue stuffing (if there are any pillows still to go - make sure not to use Youmu's pillows, though!).
> Listen to the thoughts of Yuyuko and the PrismReznors.
> "I believe so."

> "I do, but not like this..." Aya responds.

> You have Youmu squeeze some.
> "Yea... This was a great idea Daiyousei."
> You've finished.
> I could go to sleep in seconds like this... Merlin thinks.
> Daiyousei was really good to think of this then. Lyrica thinks.
> I guess this is alright. Lunasa thinks.
> Yuyuko seems to be asleep.
Koishidai-chan:

>Did we find our objective ?

Rikadai-chan:

>"It's perfectly fine for now, i still need to learn a lot."
>Beam.
>"Well, it's my turn to do something for you, what do you want ?"
> No, no Orin yet.

> "Huh?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 19, 2017, 03:32:24 AM
LunaDai:

> "Okay! Lemme see here..."
> Prepare and cast a spell that allows any and all of Kaisu, Gasanae, Hamiya, Virtue, Seijamaru, and Wakarou to contact each other telepathically.

---

Hatate:

> "Then what would you like instead?"

---

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) This feels better and better...I wonder if there's anything else I can add to myself? Or anyone else...

---

Hecatia:

> Autopilot our viewing of the dollhouse (and tour of Reimu's house).
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 03:35:35 AM
LunaDai:

> "Okay! Lemme see here..."
> Prepare and cast a spell that allows any and all of Kaisu, Gasanae, Hamiya, Virtue, Seijamaru, and Wakarou to contact each other telepathically.

---

Hatate:

> "Then what would you like instead?"

---

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) This feels better and better...I wonder if there's anything else I can add to myself? Or anyone else...

---

Hecatia:

> Autopilot our viewing of the dollhouse (and tour of Reimu's house).
> You prepare and cast...

> "I want to be out there for it. I wanted to..."

> "Should we... get to bed now?" Youmu asks.

> You continue to view the shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 03:51:24 AM
RinDai, RinBug:

> Keep going then.

===

SekiDai:

> Prepare and cast a miracle that unmakes the previous miracle we casted upon Sekibanki concerning detaching whatever part of her body she desired.
> Then, prepare and cast one upon ourselves that makes us able, by willing it whenever we want, to let Sekibanki separate any part of her body she wants, whenever she wants, as well as re-attach said parts anywhere on her body. It's like the previous miracle we casted upon her, but we act as a switch.
> "Hmm..."
> Put a thinking face.
> "Do you tried to practice?"

===

LoveDai:

> Check.

===

ClownDai:

> "Well, fuse to see how is to have Clownpiece with us can be done..."

===

YukiDai:

> Nod and smile faintly.
> "Can we know if they will be free any time soon?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 04:38:05 AM
RinDai, RinBug:

> Keep going then.

===

SekiDai:

> Prepare and cast a miracle that unmakes the previous miracle we casted upon Sekibanki concerning detaching whatever part of her body she desired.
> Then, prepare and cast one upon ourselves that makes us able, by willing it whenever we want, to let Sekibanki separate any part of her body she wants, whenever she wants, as well as re-attach said parts anywhere on her body. It's like the previous miracle we casted upon her, but we act as a switch.
> "Hmm..."
> Put a thinking face.
> "Do you tried to practice?"

===

LoveDai:

> Check.

===

ClownDai:

> "Well, fuse to see how is to have Clownpiece with us can be done..."

===

YukiDai:

> Nod and smile faintly.
> "Can we know if they will be free any time soon?"
> You reach the lake. Sekibanki's here...

> You prepare and cast.
> Then prepare another...
> And cast it.
> "No. I just can't do it. I'm not supposed to be able to. We only make our heads come off." Sekibanki seems to be annoyed...

> You've abandoned your Dai from leaving it unattended too long!
> No new results...

> "We just wanna know how to do it though."

> "Well, they had an unwell encounter with residents from Gensokyo last they came here... I don't think they'd be willing to see more."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 04:54:09 AM
RinDai:

> Stop and look at Rin.
> Point to Sekibanki and SekiDai.
> "Oh, there are other me and Miss Sekibanki."

===

SekiDai:

> Look down.
> "Sorry if I asked something uncomfortable..."

===

LoveDai:

> Then stop. There's no point in continuing if nothing will come from it.
> Try to reason this out. We should be able to figure it out... How to make this world real... Understanding our abilities better... Think!

===

YukiDai:

> "... Oh. Oh, well, that makes sense."
> Pout.

MaiDai:

> "Do you think they will attack us if we tell them we are from Gensokyo?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 05:02:05 AM
RinDai:

> Stop and look at Rin.
> Point to Sekibanki and SekiDai.
> "Oh, there are other me and Miss Sekibanki."

===

SekiDai:

> Look down.
> "Sorry if I asked something uncomfortable..."

===

LoveDai:

> Then stop. There's no point in continuing if nothing will come from it.
> Try to reason this out. We should be able to figure it out... How to make this world real... Understanding our abilities better... Think!

===

YukiDai:

> "... Oh. Oh, well, that makes sense."
> Pout.

MaiDai:

> "Do you think they will attack us if we tell them we are from Gensokyo?"
> "I see." Rin says.

> "Well... think rationally next time."

> You give up for now.
> You think... Well, try to with having multiple manifestations around doing other things... It's not nowhere near your best thinking...

> "Oh. Very likely. You are a fairy. Something weak. Something that usually attacks without reason. And something easy to deal with without permanent damage. Excuse me if I'm being offensive."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 19, 2017, 05:19:08 AM
Prime:
>Cradle her softly.

>Check to see if all fairies of the village are accounted for.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 05:23:47 AM
RinDai:

> "Where exactly you want to start?"

===

SekiDai:

> Nod.
> "I promise. I just thought if it could make you happy... Sorry again."

===

LoveDai:

> So we think it's best to try when we don't have too much manifestations or almost all of them go to rest/Don't to anything?

===

YukiDai:

> Blink.
> "Uuuh... Well, I guess it's understandable... Because most of the people don't like fairies..."
> Look sad, but then lighten up.
> "But I hope I can help with that. I hope that, like in Gensokyo, people start getting along with fairies and viceversa."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 05:36:04 AM
Prime:
>Cradle her softly.

>Check to see if all fairies of the village are accounted for.
> You cradle the small fairy softly.

> You begin to take count of the fairies...
RinDai:

> "Where exactly you want to start?"

===

SekiDai:

> Nod.
> "I promise. I just thought if it could make you happy... Sorry again."

===

LoveDai:

> So we think it's best to try when we don't have too much manifestations or almost all of them go to rest/Don't to anything?

===

YukiDai:

> Blink.
> "Uuuh... Well, I guess it's understandable... Because most of the people don't like fairies..."
> Look sad, but then lighten up.
> "But I hope I can help with that. I hope that, like in Gensokyo, people start getting along with fairies and viceversa."
> "I don't know..."

> "It's okay."

> You believe your thinking would go much better that way, but for actual progress on the magic, you don't know.

> "Oh?" Shinki asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 05:40:43 AM
RinDai:

> "Hm... We could start from the other side of the lake and start to advance. We could pass next to the SDM if you want, and then going through Gensokyo after that."

===

SekiDai:

> Nod and smile.
> "Thanks, Miss Sekibanki."

===

LoveDai:

> And what if we take several manifestations to think?

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh? Didn't I told you before? I think I didn't..."
> Shrug.
> "Well, yea. As you hear. I'm working to make a difference for the fairies in Gensokyo."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 05:59:11 AM
RinDai:

> "Hm... We could start from the other side of the lake and start to advance. We could pass next to the SDM if you want, and then going through Gensokyo after that."

===

SekiDai:

> Nod and smile.
> "Thanks, Miss Sekibanki."

===

LoveDai:

> And what if we take several manifestations to think?

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh? Didn't I told you before? I think I didn't..."
> Shrug.
> "Well, yea. As you hear. I'm working to make a difference for the fairies in Gensokyo."
> "Is it really fine to start so late at night?"

> Sekibanki looks around.

> You haven't tried. It might not be any different... It's still just you.

> "Ah. Right."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 06:14:29 AM
RinDai:

> "I guess? I mean, we should make sure to be gentle. We must not make others think we are hostile or something. The point it's everyone hearing the beautiful sound of an erhu at night... plus my voice, I guess."
> Smile.
> "Don't worry. I'm sure it's okay, and I am okay with it."

===

SekiDai:

> Look around. Is there anyone around?

===

LoveDai:

> In what part of Gensokyo are we?

> Omni-observe Alice's house. Of course, stop looking if we catch something we mustn't see.

===

YukiDai:

> "After doing that thing I told you before, and if everything goes alright, then I plan to take a rest for a bit."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 06:40:21 AM
RinDai:

> "I guess? I mean, we should make sure to be gentle. We must not make others think we are hostile or something. The point it's everyone hearing the beautiful sound of an erhu at night... plus my voice, I guess."
> Smile.
> "Don't worry. I'm sure it's okay, and I am okay with it."

===

SekiDai:

> Look around. Is there anyone around?

===

LoveDai:

> In what part of Gensokyo are we?

> Omni-observe Alice's house. Of course, stop looking if we catch something we mustn't see.

===

YukiDai:

> "After doing that thing I told you before, and if everything goes alright, then I plan to take a rest for a bit."
> "So play quiet enough not to disturb, but loud enough to hear?"

> There's a few fairies. You kinda miss how lively it used to be. Even the quiet nights were more than this...

> The sky.

> You observe...
> The exterior is okay. Nothing unusual.

> Shinki nods.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 19, 2017, 10:50:09 AM
LadyBug (F):

> Hmm...it's true that Daiyousei would probably have no limits to growing my chest. But I wonder how that would feel? Just knowing she can make it bigger and bigger doesn't tell me how it feels...

LunaDai:

> "There, that should do it."
> Light up.
> "Oh! Oh oh oh! I just remembered! Did you want to see the baby before splitting up?"

---

Hatate:

> "Wanted?"

---

Myon:

> "If you wish so, Mistress."

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) I gotta get bigger and make this feel even better. What else can we add to me?

---

TokiBug:

> Check in again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 19, 2017, 12:02:57 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Like i said, i wanna do something for you, whatever you want me to do."
>Smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 03:29:29 PM
RinDai:

> "I supposed? I don't know what do you think though..."

===

SekiDai:

> "It's kinda lonely..."

===

> Omni-Observe inside Alice's house.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh! Miss Shinki! Excuse me, but I know you didn't wanted to tell me how to create a world and such... but can you give some small hints? I think I'm in my way to be able to create my own..."
> Blink.
> "If you want, of course."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 19, 2017, 06:49:16 PM
Prime:
>What are Kono, Bel, and Lucien doing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 08:51:28 PM
LadyBug (F):

> Hmm...it's true that Daiyousei would probably have no limits to growing my chest. But I wonder how that would feel? Just knowing she can make it bigger and bigger doesn't tell me how it feels...

LunaDai:

> "There, that should do it."
> Light up.
> "Oh! Oh oh oh! I just remembered! Did you want to see the baby before splitting up?"

---

Hatate:

> "Wanted?"

---

Myon:

> "If you wish so, Mistress."

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) I gotta get bigger and make this feel even better. What else can we add to me?

---

TokiBug:

> Check in again.
> "Oh, right. Yes. But, I don't want to overwhelm her. This is a lot of people... I wonder how long the others will last. Sumireko and her... Hamiya and her...

> "It already happened. Getting out now wouldn't do anything."
> "Aya..."
> "Could we just go to sleep for tonight?"

> "Since the others are sleeping in me, shouldn't we make use of their beds too?" Youmu asks. "It'd be a waste not to."

> You check...
> Tokiko is asleep.
Rikadai-chan:

>"Like i said, i wanna do something for you, whatever you want me to do."
>Smile.
> "Like what?" Rika questions.
RinDai:

> "I supposed? I don't know what do you think though..."

===

SekiDai:

> "It's kinda lonely..."

===

> Omni-Observe inside Alice's house.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh! Miss Shinki! Excuse me, but I know you didn't wanted to tell me how to create a world and such... but can you give some small hints? I think I'm in my way to be able to create my own..."
> Blink.
> "If you want, of course."
> "This is important. This is make or break. I play too loud and people will be annoyed that they were awoken. I play too soft and no one will hear and it'd be for naught."

> Sekibanki nods slightly.

> You intrude, er, observe within Alice's house.
> There's Titania, but no Alice so far...

> "I don't think you're really cut out for it. You seem like the kind of person who'd continue to stray away from it, even though they don't mean to, with how you are now and such. But I don't mean anything really." Shinki chuckles a bit.
Prime:
>What are Kono, Bel, and Lucien doing?
> They're watching you and the small fairy quietly.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 19, 2017, 09:10:08 PM
LunaDai:

> "If it's just you, it should be okay."

---

Hatate (F):

> ...Maybe we should go to sleep. Aya might be less upset in the morning. I should let Daiyousei and Momizi know, though...

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Of course, Mistress."
> Begin warping and stuffing beds into Youmu from Yuyuko's room and the PrismRiver guest rooms.

Youmu (F):

> Ah, wonderful...this feels so good...

---

TokiBug:

> Check on our host's dream.
> Take control of our host's body.
> Get up out of bed.
> Grow our host another foot taller in a fashion where it looks like she grew up and matured more, rather than just scaling her size upward. Make sure her clothes (if she's wearing any) grow with her to properly fit her body accordingly.
> Grow our host's head wing so it is twice as long as it currently is.
> Grow our host's hair down longer so it reaches her backside.
> How large is our host's chest?
> How large is our host's backside?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 09:15:42 PM
RinDai:

> "I sing good enough and people like it, or I sing in a way that annoy people and dislike it."
> Blink.
> "... Hmm... I see what you mean..."
> Look around.
> "... Well, we shouldn't be negative, should we? I mean... You are extremely good, and people say I'm good singing..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Most of the fairies are at the Fairy Village..."

===

> Is Titania doing anything of note?

===

YukiDai:

> "Then, if that's true, then I will make it possible."
> Grin and nod.
> "No matter what hardships come, I will make the impossible possible. I swear it!"

===

ClownDai:

> Did we told the fairies back at the tree that we couldn't let them know about fusion?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 09:41:03 PM
LunaDai:

> "If it's just you, it should be okay."

---

Hatate (F):

> ...Maybe we should go to sleep. Aya might be less upset in the morning. I should let Daiyousei and Momizi know, though...

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Of course, Mistress."
> Begin warping and stuffing beds into Youmu from Yuyuko's room and the PrismRiver guest rooms.

Youmu (F):

> Ah, wonderful...this feels so good...

---

TokiBug:

> Check on our host's dream.
> Take control of our host's body.
> Get up out of bed.
> Grow our host another foot taller in a fashion where it looks like she grew up and matured more, rather than just scaling her size upward. Make sure her clothes (if she's wearing any) grow with her to properly fit her body accordingly.
> Grow our host's head wing so it is twice as long as it currently is.
> Grow our host's hair down longer so it reaches her backside.
> How large is our host's chest?
> How large is our host's backside?
> "Okay..."

> "Daiyousei, Momiji? Are you both fine with ending the night here?"
> "...Yea. Okay. Thanks for the time we did Hatate." Momiji says.

> You warp the others' beds into the room and begin to stuff them.

> Tokiko is not dreaming.
> You assume control and get up.
> You grow Tokiko's body some, along with her clothes.
> You grow Tokiko's singular wing on her head as well. Then her hair out too.
> Tokiko's chest is a around Meiling's size, so still smaller than yours.
> Tokiko's rear is not large at all.
RinDai:

> "I sing good enough and people like it, or I sing in a way that annoy people and dislike it."
> Blink.
> "... Hmm... I see what you mean..."
> Look around.
> "... Well, we shouldn't be negative, should we? I mean... You are extremely good, and people say I'm good singing..."

===

SekiDai:

> "Most of the fairies are at the Fairy Village..."

===

> Is Titania doing anything of note?

===

YukiDai:

> "Then, if that's true, then I will make it possible."
> Grin and nod.
> "No matter what hardships come, I will make the impossible possible. I swear it!"

===

ClownDai:

> Did we told the fairies back at the tree that we couldn't let them know about fusion?
> "But a lot of people would be asleep by now."

> "Hm?"

> No.

> "Good luck."

> You believe you did.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 19, 2017, 09:44:30 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Really, anything you want, i'll do my best to grant it."

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 09:45:23 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Really, anything you want, i'll do my best to grant it."

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?
> "I'll think about it." Rika says.

> Rumia has been ready for a long time already.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 19, 2017, 09:50:42 PM
LadyBug (F):

> This could give me some time to rethink if I want to feel what a chest that large feels like.

---

HamiDai:

> Nod.
> "Sure. Though, in that case, lemme try one more thing."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that is the same spell as the most recent chest-dweller-comfiness spell Myon cast on Youmu.

---

Myon:

> Continue warping and stuffing.

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

---

TokiBug:

> Grow Tokiko's chest to twice its current size. Grow her top to match.
> Grow Tokiko's backside until it matches Yamame's proportionally.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 19, 2017, 09:55:04 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"I will wait eagerly."
>Go back to laptop !

Rumidai-chan:

>Warp us back to the lake safely.
>How is she ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2017, 10:09:08 PM
LadyBug (F):

> This could give me some time to rethink if I want to feel what a chest that large feels like.

---

HamiDai:

> Nod.
> "Sure. Though, in that case, lemme try one more thing."
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that is the same spell as the most recent chest-dweller-comfiness spell Myon cast on Youmu.

---

Myon:

> Continue warping and stuffing.

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

---

TokiBug:

> Grow Tokiko's chest to twice its current size. Grow her top to match.
> Grow Tokiko's backside until it matches Yamame's proportionally.
> I've already decided on stopping now anyways. "Are we going?" Luna asks.

> You prepare and cast.

> You continue.

> You grow Tokiko's chest and rear.
Rikadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"I will wait eagerly."
>Go back to laptop !

Rumidai-chan:

>Warp us back to the lake safely.
>How is she ?
> "What have you been doing on there anyways?" Rika asks.

> You warp with Rumia to the lake.
> Rumia seems fine.
> "Are we starting now?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 19, 2017, 10:16:31 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>"Just a second."
>Make a clone of ourselves, we must care for our clothes.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Ehh... j-just looking around here and uh... i was gonna write down what you taught me..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 19, 2017, 10:37:35 PM
LadyBug (F):

> Though I'm sure Daiyousei wouldn't complain if I changed my mind.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "Yep. Just wanna find a good spot nearby, so we don't suddenly appear and surprise everyone."

> Omni-observe for a clear space close to the family that is still far enough away that they would not be too surprised if someone just suddenly showed up.

---

HamiDai:

> "There. They should both feel a lot comfier now. Why don't you check?"
> Listen to Aya's thoughts and Momizi's thoughts.

---

Myon:

> Continue.
> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.
> Check to see if the PrismRivers are asleep.

---

TokiBug:

> On autopilot, get undressed and change into all of our host's outfits one by one, growing them as needed to resize them to fit her new body. Make a game note when this is done.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2017, 10:53:18 PM
RinDai:

> "I will go with whatever you think it's the best. I personalyl think this can work, I'm confident. People at least won't dislike how your erhu sounds, that's for sure."

===

SekiDai:

> Look back at Sekibanki.
> "You know about the Fairy Village?

===

> Stop observing the Alice's place.

LoveDai (T):

> Imagine a Koishi in the thoughtscape.
> Once done:
>> "Oh, hi Koishi. How are you?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Thanks!"

MaiDai:

> "By the way, since our chances of meeting with Miss Mai and Miss Yuki doesn't seem too high, if you allow it, what kind of areas can we explore in Makai?"

YukiDai:

> "I still hope we can get to talk and befriend them soon..."

===

ClownDai:

> "Remember what I told you before, girls... The fusion is a delicate matter, and we can't tell everyone about how to fuse... Miss Reimu would get mad."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 20, 2017, 02:25:48 AM
Junkodai-chan:

>By the way, how is the ride ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 20, 2017, 04:09:09 AM
LadyBug (F):

> Though I'm sure Daiyousei wouldn't complain if I changed my mind.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "Yep. Just wanna find a good spot nearby, so we don't suddenly appear and surprise everyone."

> Omni-observe for a clear space close to the family that is still far enough away that they would not be too surprised if someone just suddenly showed up.

---

HamiDai:

> "There. They should both feel a lot comfier now. Why don't you check?"
> Listen to Aya's thoughts and Momizi's thoughts.

---

Myon:

> Continue.
> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.
> Check to see if the PrismRivers are asleep.

---

TokiBug:

> On autopilot, get undressed and change into all of our host's outfits one by one, growing them as needed to resize them to fit her new body. Make a game note when this is done.
> You observe...
> There's no spot within, but outside the house is fine.

> "How do you two feel? Is it better?"
> "Yea..." Aya responds.
> "Mhm." Momiji speaks.

> You finish with the beds.
> Is that all of them?
> The three are not asleep yet.

> You begin to fit Tokiko's other outfits.
>are all fairies accounted for?

// will be at work for the next 4 to 5 hours
> Yes~
Junkodai-chan:

>By the way, how is the ride ?
> You've been left behind with the Hecatia clones.
RinDai:

> "I will go with whatever you think it's the best. I personalyl think this can work, I'm confident. People at least won't dislike how your erhu sounds, that's for sure."

===

SekiDai:

> Look back at Sekibanki.
> "You know about the Fairy Village?

===

> Stop observing the Alice's place.

LoveDai (T):

> Imagine a Koishi in the thoughtscape.
> Once done:
>> "Oh, hi Koishi. How are you?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Thanks!"

MaiDai:

> "By the way, since our chances of meeting with Miss Mai and Miss Yuki doesn't seem too high, if you allow it, what kind of areas can we explore in Makai?"

YukiDai:

> "I still hope we can get to talk and befriend them soon..."

===

ClownDai:

> "Remember what I told you before, girls... The fusion is a delicate matter, and we can't tell everyone about how to fuse... Miss Reimu would get mad."
> "Okay... But this is still making myself known."

> "I think I might've heard of it..."

> You stop and imagine a Koishi.
> "You wouldn't know~" She teases.

> "Explore?"

> "It's just us. Clownpiece doesn't have to know. But we would still do it with her so she's not left out!"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 20, 2017, 04:17:09 AM
DollDai
>What are we doin'?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 20, 2017, 04:23:57 AM
DollDai
>What are we doin'?
> Nothing. The messages haven't continued after your last one.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 20, 2017, 04:30:04 AM
RinDai:

> "Hm? You don't want that?"

===

SekiDai:

> "It was a village made for good fairies."
> Smile.
> "Near the Moriya Shrine."

===

ExperiDai:

> Report!

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Huh?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Yup. Since we are here, we would like to explore this world of yours. Like I said, it's always incredible to explore a world you aren't so familiar with, specially if its a world that was made by a friend."
> Fidget a bit.
> "... W-We are friends, right...?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 20, 2017, 04:44:46 AM
RinDai:

> "Hm? You don't want that?"

===

SekiDai:

> "It was a village made for good fairies."
> Smile.
> "Near the Moriya Shrine."

===

ExperiDai:

> Report!

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Huh?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Yup. Since we are here, we would like to explore this world of yours. Like I said, it's always incredible to explore a world you aren't so familiar with, specially if its a world that was made by a friend."
> Fidget a bit.
> "... W-We are friends, right...?"
> "You forgot how it was when we met?"

> Sekibanki nods slightly.

> Wandering hasn't net anything interesting.

> "Nothing." The Koishi says.

> "Yes but that's like exploring someone's house. There's some places they won't want you going."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 20, 2017, 04:56:33 AM
RinDai:

> Tilt our head in confusion.

===

SekiDai:

> "I can give you a tour any time you want. It's a really pleasant place, specially when you know that there reside nice fairies."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Say... Since you are in my mind, are you able to pull neat things here?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Hmm... Of course, I wouldn't explore if you don't give me permission, nor we are going to explore places we know are private to others."

MaiDai:

> "In addition to all of this... There isn't like a public area in Makai? Like a plaza of sorts?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 20, 2017, 05:02:27 AM
RinDai:

> Tilt our head in confusion.

===

SekiDai:

> "I can give you a tour any time you want. It's a really pleasant place, specially when you know that there reside nice fairies."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Say... Since you are in my mind, are you able to pull neat things here?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Hmm... Of course, I wouldn't explore if you don't give me permission, nor we are going to explore places we know are private to others."

MaiDai:

> "In addition to all of this... There isn't like a public area in Makai? Like a plaza of sorts?"
> "Nevermind."

> "How nice?"

> The Koishi shrugs.

> "Of course."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 20, 2017, 10:58:37 AM
LadyBug (F):

> And it probably feels really nice. She was really excited for it, too...

LunaDai:

> "Okay, here we go."

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Warp ourselves and Luna safely outside our treehouse.

---

HamiDai:

> "Good."
> Create three Flan clones, have them retrieve the pillows inside of themselves, stuff them into Hatate, and then unmake them.
> "How about you, Hatate? How do you feel?"

---

Myon:

> How large is Youmu now?
> "There, Mistress, that is all of the beds."

Youmu:

> Resume feeling and gently squeezing.

---

YamaBug:

> Check in.

---

RanBug:

> Check in.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 20, 2017, 11:15:03 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"So i gotta spar with her ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>"Yup."

Koishidai-chan:

>So ?

Rikadai-chan:

>Write all that we know about ourselves on the notepad !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 20, 2017, 02:25:20 PM
RinDai:

> "Oh, okay."
> Smile.
> "Let's go then?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Fairies that understood things better. Fairies that are generally more nicer than others."
> Giggle.

===

LoveDai (T):

> Pout.

===

YukiDai:

> "We ask too much if we request for you to tell us?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 21, 2017, 12:30:08 AM
LadyBug (F):

> And it probably feels really nice. She was really excited for it, too...

LunaDai:

> "Okay, here we go."

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Warp ourselves and Luna safely outside our treehouse.

---

HamiDai:

> "Good."
> Create three Flan clones, have them retrieve the pillows inside of themselves, stuff them into Hatate, and then unmake them.
> "How about you, Hatate? How do you feel?"

---

Myon:

> How large is Youmu now?
> "There, Mistress, that is all of the beds."

Youmu:

> Resume feeling and gently squeezing.

---

YamaBug:

> Check in.

---

RanBug:

> Check in.
> You warp.
> "Who's all in there now?" Luna asks.

> You create a trio of Flan clones and have them stuff their pillows into Hatate.

> "It's nice." Hatate says.

> Almost doubled, you believe.
> You have Youmu continue.
> "Thanks..."

> The group is moving again.

> Ran is in her room.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"So i gotta spar with her ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>"Yup."

Koishidai-chan:

>So ?

Rikadai-chan:

>Write all that we know about ourselves on the notepad !
> Rumia waits...

> No Orin yet...

> You begin to type.
> Rika watches.
RinDai:

> "Oh, okay."
> Smile.
> "Let's go then?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Fairies that understood things better. Fairies that are generally more nicer than others."
> Giggle.

===

LoveDai (T):

> Pout.

===

YukiDai:

> "We ask too much if we request for you to tell us?"
> "Uh..."

> "And that means...?" Sekibanki questions.

> The Koishi teases more.

> "Tell you what?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 21, 2017, 12:34:36 AM
Lovedai-chan (T):

>Poke her !

Rumidai-chan 2:


>"Okay..."
>Turn to Rumia.
>"So uh... how do you wanna do it ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 21, 2017, 01:12:08 AM
RinDai:

> Pout in confusion again.
> "Is there something I don't get?"

===

SekiDai:

> "You know fairies some times pull bad pranks that injure others? Well, like that. We teached this fairies that isn't alright to hurt people. Non-harmful pranks are okay, but if you pull pranks that hurt others then that's a no-no!"


===

YukiDai:

> "Tell us where is it, of course."
> Smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 21, 2017, 01:16:15 AM
LunaDai:

> List to Luna everyone that's inside our house.

---

HamiDai:

> "Good."
> Listen to all three tengu's thoughts.

---

Youmu (F):

> Ahh...so good...

---

YamaBug:

> How drunk is Yamame?
> Think about where Yamame is going.

---

RanBug:

> Listen to Ran's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 21, 2017, 03:20:20 AM
Lovedai-chan (T):

>Poke her !

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Okay..."
>Turn to Rumia.
>"So uh... how do you wanna do it ?"
> You poke.
> She doesn't seem to care.

> "I don't know. I'm bored. Let's just do something."
RinDai:

> Pout in confusion again.
> "Is there something I don't get?"

===

SekiDai:

> "You know fairies some times pull bad pranks that injure others? Well, like that. We teached this fairies that isn't alright to hurt people. Non-harmful pranks are okay, but if you pull pranks that hurt others then that's a no-no!"


===

YukiDai:

> "Tell us where is it, of course."
> Smile.
> "I haven't interacted with much people... Especially after the mist incident."

> "Oh." Sekibanki looks surprised. "That actually sounds good... And this has been working?"

> "Where what is?"
LunaDai:

> List to Luna everyone that's inside our house.

---

HamiDai:

> "Good."
> Listen to all three tengu's thoughts.

---

Youmu (F):

> Ahh...so good...

---

YamaBug:

> How drunk is Yamame?
> Think about where Yamame is going.

---

RanBug:

> Listen to Ran's thoughts.
> You list off the current residents.
> "Mm." She nods. "Is she named yet?"

> I should've objected more at the start... Aya thinks.
> At least we can end off on a good note... Hatate thinks.
> How is she making it more comfortable? Momiji ponders.

> Youmu continues to enjoy her time.

> She hasn't consumed a lot... She seems fine from what you can tell. You haven't figured out how to measure blood alcohol concentration yet.
> The other you being carried by the others however, is out of it.
> You think...
> They're heading for the palace.

> Maybe in short enough sessions, just in case... Ran thinks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 21, 2017, 03:34:56 AM
LunaDai:

> Shake our head.
> "Not yet."

---

Hatate:

> Begin gently stroking our chest.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...If I add more, it will feel even better...

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so that neither Satori nor Koishi can learn anything about (a) anything that happened during Yamame's rock-swallowing adventure by listening to our thoughts, or (b) the spell that we are casting right now.

---

RanBug:

> Think about what our host is dwelling on.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 21, 2017, 03:58:46 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Fine fine..."
>Take position.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 21, 2017, 04:17:19 AM
LunaDai:

> Shake our head.
> "Not yet."

---

Hatate:

> Begin gently stroking our chest.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...If I add more, it will feel even better...

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so that neither Satori nor Koishi can learn anything about (a) anything that happened during Yamame's rock-swallowing adventure by listening to our thoughts, or (b) the spell that we are casting right now.

---

RanBug:

> Think about what our host is dwelling on.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in again.
> "You'll have to call her something."

> You have Hatate stroke her chest.

> Maybe when the others fall asleep... They're probably expecting to...

> You prepare and cast.

> You think...
> Ran is still thinking about the activities Yukari denied you and her.

> Renko is sitting in wait still.
> Maribel has not returned.

> (HecaFusion) Your and Junko's tour finishes.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Fine fine..."
>Take position.
> You float into the air.
> Rumia does so as well.

> You believe you finally find Orin.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 21, 2017, 04:28:11 AM
LunaDai:

> "Yeah...it's been hard."

---

Hatate (F):

> Ah...so nice...

---

Youmu (F):

> ...Are they asleep yet? How can I even tell?

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so the spell we just cast also applies to all other Dais.

---

RanBug:

> Continue thought-listening.

---

Hecatia:

> What do we think of what we've seen?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 21, 2017, 05:14:01 AM
RinDai:

> "Hm? Why's that?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Yep! We currently have <number of fairies Yea, I don't remember. 130? 120?> fairies living at the village, and all of them understood things better."
> Smile.
> "I'd like to spread this Gensokyo-wide, and if it can be done in the future, also other world-wide. I want people to value more the fairies, as well as teach the fairies to be on the good side."

===

ExperiDai:

> Check.

===

YukiDai:

> "The plaza or public area we asked you about."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 21, 2017, 05:25:40 AM
LunaDai:

> "Yeah...it's been hard."

---

Hatate (F):

> Ah...so nice...

---

Youmu (F):

> ...Are they asleep yet? How can I even tell?

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so the spell we just cast also applies to all other Dais.

---

RanBug:

> Continue thought-listening.

---

Hecatia:

> What do we think of what we've seen?
> "You'll think of one."

> Hatate continues.

> "Have you went to sleep yet girls?" Youmu asks.
> "I'm still up." Lunasa says.
> "Oh."
> "Me too." Lyrica says.
> "Wait, who's all in here again?" Merlin questions.

> You prepare and cast.
> You feel your magic quickly begin to be used up.

> But Lady Yukari could still find out...

> It's a very nice place and you don't know why Reimu was so against letting you and Junko tour it.
RinDai:

> "Hm? Why's that?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Yep! We currently have <number of fairies Yea, I don't remember. 130? 120?> fairies living at the village, and all of them understood things better."
> Smile.
> "I'd like to spread this Gensokyo-wide, and if it can be done in the future, also other world-wide. I want people to value more the fairies, as well as teach the fairies to be on the good side."

===

ExperiDai:

> Check.

===

YukiDai:

> "The plaza or public area we asked you about."
> "It was better to not be known a lot then."

> You forget the number...
> "That's kind of something big..."

> Wandering has merited nothing.

> "Ah. Alright." Shinki begins to fly away.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 21, 2017, 05:30:01 AM
>The number is 183
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 21, 2017, 06:01:27 AM
>The number is 183

//Thanks!



RinDai:

> "I apologize if I'm too intrusive, so you don't need to respond if you don't feel like it, but why you think that?"

===

SekiDai:

> Now tell Sekibanki the exact number of fairies at the village.
> "Yep, but not impossible, is it? I hope in a not so far away future I can at least achieve a lot of it..."
> Smile.
> "I want the best for everyone."

===

ExperiDai:

> Noice.
> Assess tiredness.

===

YukiDai:

> "Thanks, Miss Shinki."
> Follow her with MaiDai.
> While we follow, look around a bit.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 21, 2017, 06:06:00 AM
>The number is 183
//Thanks!



RinDai:

> "I apologize if I'm too intrusive, so you don't need to respond if you don't feel like it, but why you think that?"

===

SekiDai:

> Now tell Sekibanki the exact number of fairies at the village.
> "Yep, but not impossible, is it? I hope in a not so far away future I can at least achieve a lot of it..."
> Smile.
> "I want the best for everyone."

===

ExperiDai:

> Noice.
> Assess tiredness.

===

YukiDai:

> "Thanks, Miss Shinki."
> Follow her with MaiDai.
> While we follow, look around a bit.
> "Less people who know you, less problems."

> You tell Sekibanki the actual number.
> "Huh. Uh, aren't you going to continue swimming, or something?" Sekibanki questions.

> You've wandered a while. You're kinda tired... At least you weren't attacked or anything...

> You follow...
> You believe you can see some of the residents you met before following. From a far distance, at least...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 21, 2017, 07:54:00 AM
Prime
>Check in

Florida
>Check in

>Any Dais that have been idle for a while?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 21, 2017, 08:50:48 AM
Prime
>Check in

Florida
>Check in

>Any Dais that have been idle for a while?
> The fairy seems to be trying to move, but can't do to her coverings. At least, you think so...

> There aren't any fairies outside...

> NannyDai, RuuDai, and LettyDai (Who has Letty in her).
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 21, 2017, 10:00:09 AM
LunaDai:

> Smile.
> "Thanks. Do you wanna go see now?"

---

Hatate (F):

> I hope this feels nice for them, too.

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) Oh well. Hopefully they're comfortable, at least.

---

YamaBug:

> Is it a constant drain?
> Is it only being used up from us, or from all Dais?

---

Hecatia:

> Must've been because it's her house, I guess.
> "What do you think, Junko, dear? I rather enjoyed it here myself."

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Things going good?
> Has the original Hecatia enjoyed the changes made to us?

---

DoreBug:

> How's Dream Doremy doing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 21, 2017, 12:13:55 PM
RinDai:

> "... I don't think I get it."
> Look confused.
> "I mean, I guess you have your point of view of it, but I think it's nice to know people. Nice people. Not everything should be bad..."

===

SekiDai:

> "I was already thinking this was enough, don't worry."
> Get out of the lake.
> "My clothes, please?"
> Smile.

===

YukiDai:

> What are they doing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 21, 2017, 12:28:28 PM
//Uh... but i am rather sure that Koishi already knows something about your Yamame Shenanigans Kilga.

Prime:

>Gently remove the coverings carefully.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Well... we go now."
>Move sideways.

Koishidai-chan:

>Where ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 21, 2017, 11:00:49 PM
LunaDai:

> Smile.
> "Thanks. Do you wanna go see now?"

---

Hatate (F):

> I hope this feels nice for them, too.

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) Oh well. Hopefully they're comfortable, at least.

---

YamaBug:

> Is it a constant drain?
> Is it only being used up from us, or from all Dais?

---

Hecatia:

> Must've been because it's her house, I guess.
> "What do you think, Junko, dear? I rather enjoyed it here myself."

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Things going good?
> Has the original Hecatia enjoyed the changes made to us?

---

DoreBug:

> How's Dream Doremy doing?
> "I would like to."

> Hatate continues

> It's not like they're objecting to this...

> Yes.
> The former.

> "It's nice. Also so in the case that she's sharing it with someone. In a way."

> Yes.
> Yes.

> She has still been continuing her process.
RinDai:

> "... I don't think I get it."
> Look confused.
> "I mean, I guess you have your point of view of it, but I think it's nice to know people. Nice people. Not everything should be bad..."

===

SekiDai:

> "I was already thinking this was enough, don't worry."
> Get out of the lake.
> "My clothes, please?"
> Smile.

===

YukiDai:

> What are they doing?
> "But we'd be doing this to a lot of people. Even ones that aren't nice."

> "Yea." Sekibanki's other head vanishes, and she holds your clothes out, looking away.

> They just seem to be watching. You can't tell well from so far away.
//Uh... but i am rather sure that Koishi already knows something about your Yamame Shenanigans Kilga.

Prime:

>Gently remove the coverings carefully.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Well... we go now."
>Move sideways.

Koishidai-chan:

>Where ?
> You uncover the small fairy, and it seems to stretch out a bit.

> You start floating sideways.
> Rumia fires off a small spread of bullets outwards. Extremely simple, trivial to dodge.

> In the halls.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 21, 2017, 11:09:34 PM
Prime
>Examine child
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 21, 2017, 11:12:47 PM
LunaDai:

> "Okay."
> Walk with Luna to the door.

---

Hatate (F):

> ...I wonder if I should go bigger.

---

Youmu (F):

> Is there anything else I can add?

---

Hecatia:

> What Junko said doesn't make a lot of sense...was a word left out or something?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 21, 2017, 11:47:13 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Retaliate with some simple danmaku too, nothing serious, but not so trivial.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Orin !"
>Lead them to her !

Prime:

>Smile and wait.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 22, 2017, 12:50:33 AM
Prime
>Examine child
Prime:

>Smile and wait.
> The child is as clothed as the day it was born.
> It's body is small, to no surprise.
LunaDai:

> "Okay."
> Walk with Luna to the door.

---

Hatate (F):

> ...I wonder if I should go bigger.

---

Youmu (F):

> Is there anything else I can add?

---

Hecatia:

> What Junko said doesn't make a lot of sense...was a word left out or something?
> You head to the tree and float up to the door.

> "Hatate, I don't mean to bother, but it's hard getting to sleep like this..."
> "Oh. Sorry." Hatate stops.

> All of their rooms have a few other things in them...

> Reworded: "It's nice. The fact that she shares it with someone else is also nice in a different sense."
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Retaliate with some simple danmaku too, nothing serious, but not so trivial.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Orin !"
>Lead them to her !
> You fire off a straight line of simple danmaku.
> Rumia floats for just a moment out of the way, grazing the bullets.
> The previous ones fly past where you were as you continue moving to the side.

> "Huh?" The cat turns.
> The fairies begin to close in on her.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 22, 2017, 01:00:19 AM
LunaDai:

> Gesture at the door.
> "Go ahead, Lady Luna. The other mes inside will take care of you."

---

Hatate:

> Who said that, Aya or Momizi?
> (F) Whoops...maybe I should just focus on getting bigger, and worry about feeling good later.

---

Youmu (F):

> And I could ask Daiyousei to add them to me.

---

Hecatia:

> Nod.
> "Indeed."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 22, 2017, 01:08:00 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"There you are !"
>Smile.

Prime:

>"Can you understand me little one ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>Fire some simple lasers.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 22, 2017, 01:36:57 AM
Prime:
>Details about its body? Does it have wings? A tail? From what we can see I mean.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 22, 2017, 02:49:59 AM
Prime:
>Details about its body? Does it have wings? A tail? From what we can see I mean.
LunaDai:

> Gesture at the door.
> "Go ahead, Lady Luna. The other mes inside will take care of you."

---

Hatate:

> Who said that, Aya or Momizi?
> (F) Whoops...maybe I should just focus on getting bigger, and worry about feeling good later.

---

Youmu (F):

> And I could ask Daiyousei to add them to me.

---

Hecatia:

> Nod.
> "Indeed."
> Luna knocks lightly.

> It does seem to have very small wings near it. You can hardly see them.
> You can see a tail as well.
> Kono heads to the door.
> "Who is it?"

> Ayaya.
> Daiyousei kept getting pillows... I'll ask her to do that more.

> "Daiyousei? Could you get some of the other things from the rooms?" Youmu asks.

> "Where else is there to visit?" Junko asks.
Koishidai-chan:

>"There you are !"
>Smile.

Prime:

>"Can you understand me little one ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>Fire some simple lasers.
> The fairies begin to pet Orin.
> "E-Excuse me?" She asks.
> "Ah, she's real soft!" The fairies comment.

> The fairy looks to you as you speak to it.

> You fire off lasers towards Rumia.
> Rumia fires a large laser that seems to grow slightly as it goes forward.
> Your lasers graze Rumia as she nears them.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 22, 2017, 04:00:30 AM
RinDai:

> "Well... that might be true, but people can change. Take Miss Seija for example. If you don't know her, in the past she was a really meanie person, but I was able to make her change for the better and now she's a friend!"
> Smile.

===

SekiDai:

> "Thanks~"
> Take them and put them to the side.
> "I should wait a bit to dry off before putting my clothes on again..."

===

YukiDai:

> Wave as we follow.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 22, 2017, 04:22:46 AM
RinDai:

> "Well... that might be true, but people can change. Take Miss Seija for example. If you don't know her, in the past she was a really meanie person, but I was able to make her change for the better and now she's a friend!"
> Smile.

===

SekiDai:

> "Thanks~"
> Take them and put them to the side.
> "I should wait a bit to dry off before putting my clothes on again..."

===

YukiDai:

> Wave as we follow.
> "Really?" Rin asks.

> You place your clothes to the side.
> "I'll put one on them then." Sekibanki says, taking off her head and having another appear, before placing the floating one on your clothes pile.
> She gets back to where she was sitting and looks up at the ongoing fight.

> You wave as you follow Shinki.
> They don't seem to respond.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 22, 2017, 04:37:01 AM
RinDai:

> "Yup. You might not like some people due to their dubious actions, or straightforward evil ones, but it never means they can't change for the better. People always have a good side with them. We just have to find it and show it to the light."

===

SekiDai.

> "Thanks, Miss Sekibanki."
> ... Wait, fight?
> Look up.

===

YukiDai:

> "Miss Shinki, can you give me a minute, please?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 22, 2017, 06:23:03 AM
RinDai:

> "Yup. You might not like some people due to their dubious actions, or straightforward evil ones, but it never means they can't change for the better. People always have a good side with them. We just have to find it and show it to the light."

===

SekiDai.

> "Thanks, Miss Sekibanki."
> ... Wait, fight?
> Look up.

===

YukiDai:

> "Miss Shinki, can you give me a minute, please?"
> "Well they can change bad too..."

> You look up.
> It's Rumia and one of your selves.

> "Oh? For what?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 22, 2017, 07:43:10 AM
LunaDai:

> Warp our life energy inside Luna, immediately masking all changes.

---

NannyDai:

> Look to Koa.
> "Oh, that's Lady Luna, come to see us. She's a whole bunch of our friends all wrapped up into one people."

---

Hatate (F):

> I could have her just keep going and going if I wanted to...

---

Myon:

> "Understood, Mistress. What exactly shall I retrieve?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm..."
> Would Remilia and/or Flandre be awake at this time of night?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 22, 2017, 08:09:18 AM
LunaDai:

> Warp our life energy inside Luna, immediately masking all changes.

---

NannyDai:

> Look to Koa.
> "Oh, that's Lady Luna, come to see us. She's a whole bunch of our friends all wrapped up into one people."

---

Hatate (F):

> I could have her just keep going and going if I wanted to...

---

Myon:

> "Understood, Mistress. What exactly shall I retrieve?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm..."
> Would Remilia and/or Flandre be awake at this time of night?
> You fuse with Luna, masking the changes that would come.

> Kono opens the door.
> "Hello. May I come in?" Luna asks.
> "Yea. Who all is she?" Kono moves and looks back.

> "Daiyousei? Could you... do that thing and get more pillows for us?" Hatate asks.

> "Um... Nothing too big from there. Nothing personal of theirs if there are any." Though, maybe they'd want them here too...

> Yes, you believe so.

> YamaBug's magic has run out.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 22, 2017, 09:02:22 AM
LunaDai, LadyBug:

> Listen to Luna's thoughts at all times.

NannyDai:

> "Hmm, lemme think...Lady Luna is Miss Reimu, Miss Kasen, Miss Sanae, Miss Kogasa, Miss Aya, Miss Momizi, Miss Hatate, Miss Miko, Miss Futo, Miss Tojiko, Miss Seiga, Seija, Her Highness Princess Shinmyoumaru, Miss Wakasagihime, and Miss Kagerou."
> Nod once emphatically with a smile.

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, yeah, sure!"
> Create three Flan clones, have them retrieve the pillows inside them, stuff those pillows into Hatate, and unmake just the Flan clones.

---

Myon:

> "Hmm...let me check."
> Omni-observe Yuyuko's room and the three PrismRiver rooms for anything else soft and comfy.

---

Hecatia:

> "It's fairly late, so our options are limited...we could try to visit the Scarlet Devil Mansion, though the gate guard might not let us in."

---

YamaBug:

> Apply sufficient Seija magic to flip our miracle magic reserves from empty to full.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 22, 2017, 09:42:03 AM
LunaDai, LadyBug:

> Listen to Luna's thoughts at all times.

NannyDai:

> "Hmm, lemme think...Lady Luna is Miss Reimu, Miss Kasen, Miss Sanae, Miss Kogasa, Miss Aya, Miss Momizi, Miss Hatate, Miss Miko, Miss Futo, Miss Tojiko, Miss Seiga, Seija, Her Highness Princess Shinmyoumaru, Miss Wakasagihime, and Miss Kagerou."
> Nod once emphatically with a smile.

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, yeah, sure!"
> Create three Flan clones, have them retrieve the pillows inside them, stuff those pillows into Hatate, and unmake just the Flan clones.

---

Myon:

> "Hmm...let me check."
> Omni-observe Yuyuko's room and the three PrismRiver rooms for anything else soft and comfy.

---

Hecatia:

> "It's fairly late, so our options are limited...we could try to visit the Scarlet Devil Mansion, though the gate guard might not let us in."

---

YamaBug:

> Apply sufficient Seija magic to flip our miracle magic reserves from empty to full.
> "T-That's a lot..." Kono says.
> Why wasn't Wakasagihime called her highness... Luna thinks. ...Well, she's not really royalty, I suppose. But Miko is...
> "H-Hello again then, Miss Reimu..." Ruukoto greets Luna.

> You create a trio of Flan clones and have them stuff their pillows into Hatate.
> "Thanks."

> You observe...
> There's other clothes, but they might not be the best. They're not the worst.
> You already have the blankets from the beds. But spares exist.

> "Scarlet Devil Mansion?"

> You use Seija magic to flip your magic reserves.
> It works, however, the magic is still draining and you don't know why.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 22, 2017, 09:59:23 AM
//Thank you for still being awake at this hour, parser.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell to determine why YamaBug's magic is still draining.

NannyDai:

> Nod.
> "Yes. But everyone there is really good, so Lady Luna is really really good."

---

Hatate (F):

> Haa...I can't wait until they go to sleep so I can enjoy this.

---

Myon:

> Begin warping the spare linens over to us and stuff them into Youmu.

---

Hecatia:

> "Yes. It's run by a vampire woman."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 22, 2017, 10:16:04 AM
Prime:

>Gently pet her.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Forward and to the right.

Koishidai-chan:

>"They said they were your friends, and that they were zombie fairies too."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 22, 2017, 06:54:14 PM
RinDai:

> "In that case, we will be always there to teach them the good side again! No one is a hopeless case, I don't want to think there are."
> Nod empathically.

===

SekiDai:

> "Ah, right. That's another me practicing with one of my friends."

===

YukiDai:

> "It's because I scared some fairies and non-fairies unintentionally when I showed them one of the magics I got. I do really want to apologize with them and make up again. Can we?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 22, 2017, 07:32:09 PM
//Thank you for still being awake at this hour, parser.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell to determine why YamaBug's magic is still draining.

NannyDai:

> Nod.
> "Yes. But everyone there is really good, so Lady Luna is really really good."

---

Hatate (F):

> Haa...I can't wait until they go to sleep so I can enjoy this.

---

Myon:

> Begin warping the spare linens over to us and stuff them into Youmu.

---

Hecatia:

> "Yes. It's run by a vampire woman."
> You prepare and cast.
> YamaBug's miracles can do anything with no faith cost. However, the miracle is impossible in a way that, rather than fail because it can't, it gets stuck in a loop of being cast.

> "So uh... what brings you here?" Kono asks. "It's not that big a place and you seem to know that..." She looks up.
> "I'm a close friend. I wanted to see her baby. If it's okay with you and the others too." Luna says.

> How can I know when they're asleep without bothering them though?

> You know of them thanks to Youmu, however, they are not out in the open for you to warp.

> "I wonder how different it is from here."
Prime:

>Gently pet her.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Forward and to the right.

Koishidai-chan:

>"They said they were your friends, and that they were zombie fairies too."
> You pet the small fairy very gently.
> She seems to like it, from what you can tell at least. It's not like she loves it though...

> You float towards Rumia's ri- left.
> Rumia stops and turns to watch you as the bullets pass by.

> "Uh, yea. They are." Orin says. "C-Could you stop petting me?"
> "But Daiyousei said it'd be good."
RinDai:

> "In that case, we will be always there to teach them the good side again! No one is a hopeless case, I don't want to think there are."
> Nod empathically.

===

SekiDai:

> "Ah, right. That's another me practicing with one of my friends."

===

YukiDai:

> "It's because I scared some fairies and non-fairies unintentionally when I showed them one of the magics I got. I do really want to apologize with them and make up again. Can we?"
> "I don't think this idea is that good..."

> "Uh huh..."

> "Non-fairies?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 22, 2017, 07:45:56 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"I learned that from Koishi-chan."
>Pat pat.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Tilt our head confused.

Prime:

>Try to veeeery gentle set her on the table. With the cloth under her so it's smoother.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 22, 2017, 07:54:19 PM
NannyDai:

> "I hope that's okay, Kono..."

---

Hatate (F):

> Maybe if I listen really closely?

---

Myon:

> Try omni-observing the spare linens.

---

Hecatia:

> "We could go find out."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 22, 2017, 10:27:51 PM
Florida:
>Walk around the village aimlessly.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 23, 2017, 12:37:23 AM
//RoWOW , an update. Man the parser's slow~
Koishidai-chan:

>"I learned that from Koishi-chan."
>Pat pat.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Tilt our head confused.

Prime:

>Try to veeeery gentle set her on the table. With the cloth under her so it's smoother.
NannyDai:

> "I hope that's okay, Kono..."
> You pat Orin as well.
> Orin begins to run and evade your group, mainly by turning into a cat.

> Rumia seems to retrieve a spell card out of her outfit, despite it being darkness from what you recall.
> "Darkness Sign: Dark Side of the Moon." Rumia declares.

> You head for the table.
> "Daiyousei? Do you think we should try to stay at the mansion for a while?" Kono asks. "This isn't that large... And uh, yea, it's okay."
Hatate (F):

> Maybe if I listen really closely?

---

Myon:

> Try omni-observing the spare linens.

---

Hecatia:

> "We could go find out."
> It's not like they snore...

> You try to observe...
> However, they still are not out in the open.

> "Alright. Lets."
Florida:
>Walk around the village aimlessly.
> You mimic Experidai, but for the Fairy Village.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Rin Satsuki on July 23, 2017, 12:46:33 AM
RinDai:

> "Don't worry. If you don't feel like it, we don't have to do it. I highly doubt anything bad will come from it, though."

===

SekiDai:

> Sit down next to her.

===

YukiDai:

> How do the non-fairies look?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 23, 2017, 01:02:29 AM
RinDai:

> "Don't worry. If you don't feel like it, we don't have to do it. I highly doubt anything bad will come from it, though."

===

SekiDai:

> Sit down next to her.

===

YukiDai:

> How do the non-fairies look?
> "Maybe another time..."

> You sit down next to Sekibanki.
> A lot of the sky above you where the two are fighting gets covered in a dark mist, removing your view of it...

> They look very similar to fairies, as noted before.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 23, 2017, 01:53:28 AM
Hatate (F):

> Though I might be able to hear steady breathing.

---

Myon:

> "Pardon me while I retrieve the spare linens, Mistress."
> Warp over to the linen closet and open it.

---

Hecatia:

> "Okay~"
> Head back out to where Reimu is (unless she's already in the same room as us).
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 23, 2017, 01:57:58 AM
Hatate (F):

> Though I might be able to hear steady breathing.

---

Myon:

> "Pardon me while I retrieve the spare linens, Mistress."
> Warp over to the linen closet and open it.

---

Hecatia:

> "Okay~"
> Head back out to where Reimu is (unless she's already in the same room as us).
> They shouldn't take too long to get to sleep.

> You warp and reveal the extras.

> You head to Reimu.
> "Are you finished?"
> "Yes." Junko nods.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 23, 2017, 03:21:18 AM
//Oh my what. There's good shit on Daiyousei's Cold Storage. I'm enjoying like a little brat.

NannyDai:

> "The mansion? You mean for the child's sake?"

===

RinDai:

> "If you want to, Rin."
> Smile comfortingly to her.
> "But fear not, as I won't let anything bad happen. And if it does, I will fix it immediately!"

===

SekiDai:

> "What is Rumia doing...?"

===

RumiDai:

> Can we see anything?

===

LoveDai:

> Check. The Filtered Koishi is still teasingly-much?

===

ExperiDai:

> Check that won't show anything new!

===

YukiDai:

> "Well, beings that look a lot like fairies but that aren't."
> Point to them.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 23, 2017, 03:41:39 AM
//Why do you think it was cryofreezed to begin with ? :P

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Well that's new."

Koishidai-chan:

>Warp Orin back to our hands and then hug her ! Gently of course.

Prime:

>"Why not ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 23, 2017, 03:53:24 AM
//Oh my what. There's good shit on Daiyousei's Cold Storage. I'm enjoying like a little brat.

NannyDai:

> "The mansion? You mean for the child's sake?"

===

RinDai:

> "If you want to, Rin."
> Smile comfortingly to her.
> "But fear not, as I won't let anything bad happen. And if it does, I will fix it immediately!"

===

SekiDai:

> "What is Rumia doing...?"

===

LoveDai:

> Check. The Filtered Koishi is still teasingly-much?

===

ExperiDai:

> Check that won't show anything new!

===

YukiDai:

> "Well, beings that look a lot like fairies but that aren't."
> Point to them.
[///Of course it's good. That's likely why it's there.sup]
> "Yea." Kono nods.

> Rin nods.

> She's not doing anything.

> You check around yourself...
> Kokoro is following you at least... But alas, nothing new.

> Shinki turns.
> The group quickly flies away.
> "Oh. Those are demons." Shinki explains.
//Why do you think it was cryofreezed to begin with ? :P

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Well that's new."

Koishidai-chan:

>Warp Orin back to our hands and then hug her ! Gently of course.

Prime:

>"Why not ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
RumiDai:

> Can we see anything?
> You can not. Neither can RumiDai 2.
> Actually, she can see a few red bullets coming your way. They're the only thing you can see here.

> You warp Orin and hold her.
> "H-Hey!"
> "Whoa..."
> "She teleported her."

> "Well, can we go?"

> You've typed about yourself.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 23, 2017, 04:20:50 AM
//I'm actually tearing. This forum is making me see crustaceans. I love it.

NannyDai:

> "Oh, sure. Right now?"

===

RinDai:

> "So... Is there anything else you would like to do?"
> "Something more private...?"

===

SekiDai:

> Look at Sekibanki.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Okay. We have to understand about what Miss Mi-"
> Pause.
> Clear our throat.
> " ... Okay! I have to understand about what Miss Miko told me. Since all of you are products of my imagination, that doesn't change the fact that you are still me! Therefore, you can give me ideas!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Jump in 180 degrees to turn around.
> "Alto!" We say while we raise our hand in a stop gesture.

> Is she trying to stay fairly hidden? Or is she openly following us?
> Is there anyone else around?

===

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Realize we were forgotten.
> Check.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh? Oh..."
> Look sad.
> "... I didn't had the chance to apologize to them..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 23, 2017, 04:39:21 AM
Ruudai:
>"That's actually a wonderful idea, Kono. I could work on the house expansion more without fear of disturbing anyone then."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 23, 2017, 06:44:22 AM
//I'm actually tearing. This forum is making me see crustaceans. I love it.

NannyDai:

> "Oh, sure. Right now?"

===

RinDai:

> "So... Is there anything else you would like to do?"
> "Something more private...?"

===

SekiDai:

> Look at Sekibanki.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Okay. We have to understand about what Miss Mi-"
> Pause.
> Clear our throat.
> " ... Okay! I have to understand about what Miss Miko told me. Since all of you are products of my imagination, that doesn't change the fact that you are still me! Therefore, you can give me ideas!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Jump in 180 degrees to turn around.
> "Alto!" We say while we raise our hand in a stop gesture.

> Is she trying to stay fairly hidden? Or is she openly following us?
> Is there anyone else around?

===

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Realize we were forgotten.
> Check.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh? Oh..."
> Look sad.
> "... I didn't had the chance to apologize to them..."
AAAGGHGHGAGHAGGHHHH
> "It would've been better if she was asleep..."
> "It's kind of cozy here, at least." Luna comments.

> "Well, Rumia's darkness is right here..."
> "Maybe get to sleep..."

> "Okay." The others speak.

Kokoro jumps back in surprise as her mask changes. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU&feature=youtube&t=7s)
> She is openly following you.
> No. A perfect opportunity to fuse and steal her mag- no no, you're above that. Fuse and change her looks to your liking!

> The fairies aren't out here...

> Shinki chuckles a bit.
Ruudai:
>"That's actually a wonderful idea, Kono. I could work on the house expansion more without fear of disturbing anyone then."
> "Oh. Right."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 23, 2017, 08:21:45 AM
HamiDai:

> Scoot over from behind Hatate and lie next to her.
> Check on Aya and Momizi's thoughts.

Hatate (F):

> Maybe I could ask them gently and quietly? It would be nice to know if I can get back to making myself bigger and feeling really good.

---

Myon:

> Omni-observe observe where Youmu is.
> Warp all of the spare linens over to Youmu's room so they're within Youmu's reach.

Youmu:

> Look at the linens once they arrive.

---

Hecatia:

> "Thank you for allowing us to impose on you."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 23, 2017, 11:01:39 AM
NannyDai:

> "Thanks, Lady Luna."
> Look at Kono.
> "Well, that doesn't mean we can't do it, does it? Besides, we can show to her a bit how are things there."

===

RinDai:

> Nod.
> "Same place, then?"

===

SekiDai:

> Look at Sekibanki.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "..."
> Wait for them to speak. In case nothing happens...
> "... Okay."
> Blink.

===

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Look around.
> Where they went?

===

ExperiDai:

> Turn to see her.

===

YukiDai:

> "Okay... Maybe next time..."
> Light up.
> "Can we continue?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 23, 2017, 01:26:49 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Well... use the brightest danmaku we have.
>Care for the red danmaku.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Relax, if you don't want to be pat, just say so, you don't need to run away."

Rikadai-chan:

>Now type about our lovely Rika. :3

Prime:

>Nod.
>How is the tiny fairy ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 23, 2017, 08:28:56 PM
HamiDai:

> Scoot over from behind Hatate and lie next to her.
> Check on Aya and Momizi's thoughts.

Hatate (F):

> Maybe I could ask them gently and quietly? It would be nice to know if I can get back to making myself bigger and feeling really good.

---

Myon:

> Omni-observe observe where Youmu is.
> Warp all of the spare linens over to Youmu's room so they're within Youmu's reach.

Youmu:

> Look at the linens once they arrive.

---

Hecatia:

> "Thank you for allowing us to impose on you."
> You scoot next to Hatate.
> I'll also be stuck in here until Hatate wakes up, if I do before her. And even longer until she lets me out.
> I guess we're not doing anything else then...
> I could try it. Hatate considers.

> You warp the goods near Youmu.
> Youmu begins to stuff them.

> "Yea yea." Reimu heads back to the front.
NannyDai:

> "Thanks, Lady Luna."
> Look at Kono.
> "Well, that doesn't mean we can't do it, does it? Besides, we can show to her a bit how are things there."

===

RinDai:

> Nod.
> "Same place, then?"

===

SekiDai:

> Look at Sekibanki.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "..."
> Wait for them to speak. In case nothing happens...
> "... Okay."
> Blink.

===

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Look around.
> Where they went?

===

ExperiDai:

> Turn to see her.

===

YukiDai:

> "Okay... Maybe next time..."
> Light up.
> "Can we continue?"
Prime:

>Nod.
>How is the tiny fairy ?
> She's still awake, and seems fine...
> "What are we waiting for to go then?"

> "Huh?"

> Sekibanki is still looking up to the sky.

> "Cast off all of your stolen magic and it'll come like that!" (T) Koishi speaks, a light flashing above her head to emphasize her statement.
> "That's just what you want her to do." Koakuma says. "It won't actually help her. Probably."
> "You're not even trying anything." Cirno says. "Nothing's gonna happen if you don't try anything!"

> You don't know. You weren't paying attention.

> You turn.
> She stops, staring at you with that blank expression of hers...

> "Mhm."
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Well... use the brightest danmaku we have.
>Care for the red danmaku.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Relax, if you don't want to be pat, just say so, you don't need to run away."

Rikadai-chan:

>Now type about our lovely Rika. :3
> You use some of your danmaku.
> However, you can't see them.
> You begin to keep track of the red danmaku in order to dodge it...
> Duller, quicker shots of another color begin to head towards you. It's hard to keep your eyes on them, thanks to the bright red danmaku.

> "I-I don't want to be pat." Orin says.

> You begin to type~
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 23, 2017, 08:43:29 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Okay, why though ?"

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Warp the red danmaku away so we can see better !

Experidai-chan:

>Wave.
>"Hi there."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 23, 2017, 09:02:14 PM
NannyDai:

> How's Kono's expression right now?
> "O-Of course. The original me will go with you. I will stay here to guard."

===

RinDai:

> "Sleep at the house in the Fairy Village, I mean."

===

SekiDai:

> Look up too.
> "It would have been better if they choosed another battlegrou- battleair? The darkness is covering the beautiful sky..."

===

LoveDai (T):

> Do we have actually any remorse for having all of this magics?
> "D-Don't say it like that!"
> Pout, then look at Cirno.
> "... Try all of sorts of things?"

===

> Omni-observe inside the stooges treehouse and eavesdrop if they are there.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Good evening, Miss Kokoro?"
> Blink.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Keep following Shinki when she's ready to continue.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 23, 2017, 09:06:48 PM
> Who is larger, Hatate or Youmu?

Hatate (F):

> If they are asleep, then I wouldn't wake them up...hopefully.

---

Myon:

> Warp back over to where Youmu is and watch Youmu while listening to her thoughts.

---

Hecatia:

> "See you later, Reimu~"
> Look to Junko.
> "Ready to go, Junko, dear?"

---

TokiBug:

> Check in. How's the clothes updating going?

---

YamaBug:

> Try stopping the endless loop of casting.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 24, 2017, 04:13:56 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Okay, why though ?"

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Warp the red danmaku away so we can see better !

Experidai-chan:

>Wave.
>"Hi there."
ExperiDai:

> "Good evening, Miss Kokoro?"
> Blink.
> "Because I don't want to be petted." Orin says.

> You warp the danmaku away.
> "Hey!" Rumia's voice pierces you. Well, actually a laser had. That's definitely against the spellcard rules, maybe... "That's cheating Daiyousei."
> It didn't hurt to much, but geez...

> "Good evening." She speaks and waves plainly back.
NannyDai:

> How's Kono's expression right now?
> "O-Of course. The original me will go with you. I will stay here to guard."

===

RinDai:

> "Sleep at the house in the Fairy Village, I mean."

===

SekiDai:

> Look up too.
> "It would have been better if they choosed another battlegrou- battleair? The darkness is covering the beautiful sky..."

===

LoveDai (T):

> Do we have actually any remorse for having all of this magics?
> "D-Don't say it like that!"
> Pout, then look at Cirno.
> "... Try all of sorts of things?"

===

> Omni-observe inside the stooges treehouse and eavesdrop if they are there.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Keep following Shinki when she's ready to continue.
> A bit confused.
> She nods.

> "Oh. Yea."

> "I can't even see them."

> You're using it for them anyways...Most of the-... Sometimes...
> The alt world was already fine with stopping that sort of thing there. And it's much worse off than this world...

> "Anything."
> "She''s right. Along with me too." (T) Koishi states.

> You try to observe...
> However, they are not there.

> You return to following Shinki.
> Who is larger, Hatate or Youmu?

Hatate (F):

> If they are asleep, then I wouldn't wake them up...hopefully.

---

Myon:

> Warp back over to where Youmu is and watch Youmu while listening to her thoughts.

---

Hecatia:

> "See you later, Reimu~"
> Look to Junko.
> "Ready to go, Junko, dear?"

---

TokiBug:

> Check in. How's the clothes updating going?

---

YamaBug:

> Try stopping the endless loop of casting.
> Hatate.

> Hatate begins to wait...

> You return to Youmu.
> since it feels good wrapping up in a blanket, this should be the same for them.

> "Yes." Junko nods once.

> Finished.

> You try to stop the miracle from being cast...
> Your attempt to stop something unfailable, fails.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 24, 2017, 04:30:35 AM
HamiDai:

> Get under the covers and snuggle up next to Hatate.

---

Myon:

> Is Youmu still going, or has she finished?
> "I hope this is satisfactory, Mistress."

---

Hecatia:

> "Okay, let's go."
> Exit the shrine entirely, and then take flight and head to the vampire manor.

---

TokiBug:

> Get back into bed the way Tokiko was before.
> Check to see if Tokiko is dreaming.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Tokiko that makes it so she sleeps for the next eight hours uninterrupted (unless we magically interrupt her prematurely).

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that stops the impossible spell card casting.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 24, 2017, 04:54:50 AM
HamiDai:

> Get under the covers and snuggle up next to Hatate.

---

Myon:

> Is Youmu still going, or has she finished?
> "I hope this is satisfactory, Mistress."

---

Hecatia:

> "Okay, let's go."
> Exit the shrine entirely, and then take flight and head to the vampire manor.

---

TokiBug:

> Get back into bed the way Tokiko was before.
> Check to see if Tokiko is dreaming.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Tokiko that makes it so she sleeps for the next eight hours uninterrupted (unless we magically interrupt her prematurely).

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that stops the impossible spell card casting.
> You duck under the covers and lie right next to Hatate.
> Hatate turns your way, having the pillows rest on you.

> She stopped.
> "Mhm."

> You depart for the lake.

> You return to Tokiko's bed.
> She is not dreaming.
> You prepare and cast.

> You prepare...
> Yamame's spidey-sense is tingling.
> Your premonition once again warns you. Though, maybe if something goes bad, it won't be that bad...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 24, 2017, 05:21:17 AM
HamiDai:

> Listen to Tater's thoughts.

---

Youmu:

> Resume gently rubbing.
> (F) Haa...

---

TokiBug:

> Go to sleep.

---

YamaBug:

> Okay, no, don't cast that spell.
> Instead, try using Seija magic to reverse the flow of our Sanae magic.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 24, 2017, 06:03:29 AM
HamiDai:

> Listen to Tater's thoughts.

---

Youmu:

> Resume gently rubbing.
> (F) Haa...

---

TokiBug:

> Go to sleep.

---

YamaBug:

> Okay, no, don't cast that spell.
> Instead, try using Seija magic to reverse the flow of our Sanae magic.
> Maybe I should let her out... She might reconsider sleeping... But we're already like this... Hatate thinks.

> You have Youmu resume.

> You get to sleep easily...

> You decide against it.

> You attempt...
> It doesn't seem to work.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 24, 2017, 06:15:45 AM
Hatate (F):

> She already agreed to this anyway...and we've done a lot to make her more comfortable while she's in there.

---

Youmu:

> Gently squeeze a bit with a few hands.

Myon:

> Check on PrismRiver thoughts again to see if they're awake.
>> If any of them are still awake, prepare and cast spells on them that make them sleepy.

---

YamaBug:

> Where is our host now?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 24, 2017, 06:42:45 AM
Hatate (F):

> She already agreed to this anyway...and we've done a lot to make her more comfortable while she's in there.

---

Youmu:

> Gently squeeze a bit with a few hands.

Myon:

> Check on PrismRiver thoughts again to see if they're awake.
>> If any of them are still awake, prepare and cast spells on them that make them sleepy.

---

YamaBug:

> Where is our host now?
> I guess I'll wait then...

> You take control of Youmu's experience.
> It feels better now. The trio seems to think, in one way or another.
> You prepare and cast the usual sleepiness miracles on the trio.

> Inside of the palace.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 24, 2017, 07:50:27 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Ehm, why ? I mean, it's my ability, isn't an laser like that the actually illegal one ?"
>Recheck ourselves.

Koishidai-chan:

>Frown.
>"And yet i have seen you being pat normally by your family..."

Experidai-chan:

>"So... why are you following me ?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 24, 2017, 09:20:04 AM
NannyDai:

> "Are the kids going with you too?"

Prime:

> Gently hold the child between our arms in a position we think she will be comfortable.

===

RinDai:

> Nod and offer our hand.
> "Warp?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Yea..."

====

LoveDai (T):

> Pout.
> "Err... Let's see..."
> Raise our arms to the sides exaggeratedly.
> "O world of my mind! I command you to be real!"

===

Experidai-chan:

>"So... why are you following me ?"

> Don't say this. It might sound a bit rude.

ExperiDai:

> Smile.
> "You wanted to talk with me?"

===

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Well, dammit!
> Prepare and cast the locator spell upon Lily and Clownpiece.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 24, 2017, 12:37:48 PM
Hatate (F):

> I still wish I could figure out who else I could add to myself.

HamiDai:

> Check on Aya and Momizi again to see if they've fallen asleep yet.
>> If either of them are still awake, prepare and cast spells on them that make them sleepy.

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yuyuko that makes it so she sleeps for the next eight hours uninterrupted (unless we magically interrupt her prematurely).
> Once this spell is complete and cast, check on the PrismRivers again to see if they've fallen asleep.

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

---

YamaBug:

> Is Satori in the immediate vicinity?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 24, 2017, 06:05:46 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Ehm, why ? I mean, it's my ability, isn't an laser like that the actually illegal one ?"
>Recheck ourselves.

Koishidai-chan:

>Frown.
>"And yet i have seen you being pat normally by your family..."

Experidai-chan:

>"So... why are you following me ?"
> Don't say this. It might sound a bit rude.

ExperiDai:

> Smile.
> "You wanted to talk with me?"
> "How can someone express their danmaku if the other person is capable of warping it freely? You want this to be a barbaric battle? Because I'm sure I can crush you then." You hear Rumia.
> You cannot see yourself.

> "I said I don't want to be pat, so I don't want to be pat, okay?"

> "No." Kokoro says.
NannyDai:

> "Are the kids going with you too?"

Prime:

> Gently hold the child between our arms in a position we think she will be comfortable.

===

RinDai:

> Nod and offer our hand.
> "Warp?"

===

SekiDai:

> "Yea..."

====

LoveDai (T):

> Pout.
> "Err... Let's see..."
> Raise our arms to the sides exaggeratedly.
> "O world of my mind! I command you to be real!"

===

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Well, dammit!
> Prepare and cast the locator spell upon Lily and Clownpiece.
> "They should... All of us should"
> You carefully take hold of the small fairy.

> Rin takes your hand.

> "You should be dry by now, maybe..." Sekibanki says.

> ...
> "That's not understanding your abilities at all." (T) Miko sweats.

> You prepare and cast...
> They are at the Garden of the Sun, you believe.
Hatate (F):

> I still wish I could figure out who else I could add to myself.

HamiDai:

> Check on Aya and Momizi again to see if they've fallen asleep yet.
>> If either of them are still awake, prepare and cast spells on them that make them sleepy.

---


Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yuyuko that makes it so she sleeps for the next eight hours uninterrupted (unless we magically interrupt her prematurely).
> Once this spell is complete and cast, check on the PrismRivers again to see if they've fallen asleep.

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

---

YamaBug:

> Is Satori in the immediate vicinity?
> I could probably have this Daiyousei added. But she might be out here for other reasons too...
> You prepare and cast.

> You prepare and perform miracle on Yuyuko.
> They don't seem to be asleep yet.
> You have Youmu continue.

> Yes.

> (Hecafusion) Along with a large area of extremely dark darkness in the air, the mansion is visible.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 24, 2017, 06:09:04 PM
//If Rin don't wanna be pet, she shouldn't be pet. :v

Hatate (F):

> There's already another her inside me anyway.

---

Myon:

> "Is there anything else you wish to add to yourself, Mistress? Or perhaps anyone? Excluding myself, of course."

---

YamaBug:

> De-manifest.

> Begin omni-observing the area where Yamame is.

---

Hecatia:

> Look to the darkness with a slight frown.
> "Hmm. I wonder what's going on there?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 24, 2017, 06:23:24 PM
//If Rin don't wanna be pet, she shouldn't be pet. :v

Hatate (F):

> There's already another her inside me anyway.

---

Myon:

> "Is there anything else you wish to add to yourself, Mistress? Or perhaps anyone? Excluding myself, of course."

---

YamaBug:

> De-manifest.

> Begin omni-observing the area where Yamame is.

---

Hecatia:

> Look to the darkness with a slight frown.
> "Hmm. I wonder what's going on there?"
//Calling Rin Rin while Rin is interacted with too...
> But it'd still make an increase.

> Youmu does not respond. You might have to wait another moment or two...

> You demanifest.
> You begin to observe the palace.
> "There's already another of her here..." Satori says. "I'll get her to her."
> "Thank you." Yamame says.
> "What were we doing here again?" Suika asks.
> "Something about the Daiyousei in me." Yamame says.
> "That other girl already handled it though, right?" Yuugi speaks.

> "It seems to be a show of sorts."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 24, 2017, 06:28:51 PM
Hatate (F):

> Though I'd really be by myself then...it's nice to have her out here, to keep me company. And to help make me a lot bigger if I want her to, instead of just a little bigger if I stuffed her inside me.

---

Myon:

> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.
> "...Mistress?"

---

Hecatia:

> Think of what Hecatia thinks of the perfect fusion's body.
>> If Hecatia likes it, prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so Hecatia will retain this look exactly even if the perfect fusion separates again.
> "Huh. Strange."
> Continue on toward the mansion, angling around the darkness if possible.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 24, 2017, 06:36:51 PM
//I almost thought you were referring to my Rin :P
//parser u lazy ftw xdxdxd.

NannyDai:

> "Oh. Okay."

LettyDai:

> Approach to Yaia.

Prime:

> "Okay."
> Look at the child and smile.
> "We'll visit a nice place..."

===

RinDai:

> Smile.
> "Warp will be."
> Observing a clear spot at the Fairy Village, warp us there, near the house we used before.

RinBug:

> Do the same in a nearby clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> Are we?

===

LoveDai (T):

> Blush.
> "It was worth a try."

===

> Eavesdrop where the fairies are.

===

ExperiDai:

> Tilt our head in confusion.
> "Huh?"
> Are we near her in a talkable distance?
>> If not, casually approach to a more talkable distance.
> "Is there something worrying you?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 24, 2017, 06:49:20 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"So you just don't like our pats..."

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"E-Ehm... no... i mean... well... it was just some warping... it's not like i just rendered the spellcard useless..."
>Look down.
>"Well, if you don't want me to use my warp, then i will just fight like some generic spellcardless foe."
>Begin retaliating with simple danmaku.
>Can we even sense Rumia somewhere around this fog ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 24, 2017, 08:40:18 PM
Hatate (F):

> Though I'd really be by myself then...it's nice to have her out here, to keep me company. And to help make me a lot bigger if I want her to, instead of just a little bigger if I stuffed her inside me.

---

Myon:

> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.
> "...Mistress?"

---

Hecatia:

> Think of what Hecatia thinks of the perfect fusion's body.
>> If Hecatia likes it, prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so Hecatia will retain this look exactly even if the perfect fusion separates again.
> "Huh. Strange."
> Continue on toward the mansion, angling around the darkness if possible.
> Hatate sighs.
> I wonder what she's thinking of.

> Maybe I should just stop now. "Y-Yea?" Youmu asks.

> She would like it being more as Junko prefers...
> You continue on and around.
//I almost thought you were referring to my Rin :P
//parser u lazy ftw xdxdxd.

NannyDai:

> "Oh. Okay."

LettyDai:

> Approach to Yaia.

Prime:

> "Okay."
> Look at the child and smile.
> "We'll visit a nice place..."

===

RinDai:

> Smile.
> "Warp will be."
> Observing a clear spot at the Fairy Village, warp us there, near the house we used before.

RinBug:

> Do the same in a nearby clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> Are we?

===

LoveDai (T):

> Blush.
> "It was worth a try."

===

> Eavesdrop where the fairies are.

===

ExperiDai:

> Tilt our head in confusion.
> "Huh?"
> Are we near her in a talkable distance?
>> If not, casually approach to a more talkable distance.
> "Is there something worrying you?"
//Who says I'm not?
> You make your way to Yaia.
> She's asleep.
> The small fairy's attention is drawn to you as you speak.

> You observe and warp.

> Yes.

> "If it worked, it would've been victory at first try." (T) Cirno says.

> They are outside of Yuuka's place, speaking.

> She is right in front of you. Waving was almost like giving her a high five.

> "No." She shakes her head.
Koishidai-chan:

>"So you just don't like our pats..."

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"E-Ehm... no... i mean... well... it was just some warping... it's not like i just rendered the spellcard useless..."
>Look down.
>"Well, if you don't want me to use my warp, then i will just fight like some generic spellcardless foe."
>Begin retaliating with simple danmaku.
>Can we even sense Rumia somewhere around this fog ?
> "I-I said I just don't want to be pat."

> You don't even know where down is.
> You fire back, however, you cannot see your danmaku well.
> No.
> The mist clears as it returns to a point.
> Rumia is revealed, and starts heading for the mansion.
> "I'm out since you're being like that."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 24, 2017, 08:50:50 PM
HamiDai:

> Check on Aya and Momizi to see if they're asleep yet or not.

Hatate (F):

> I suppose I could just ask her. As long as I'm quiet about it...

---

Myon:

> "Is there anything or anyone else you wish to add to yourself? Excluding myself, of course."

---

Hecatia:

> How did Junko prefer Hecatia's body? She wasn't really objecting to us doing what we were doing with our spheres.

---

RanBug:

> Check on our host again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 24, 2017, 08:56:35 PM
HamiDai:

> Check on Aya and Momizi to see if they're asleep yet or not.

Hatate (F):

> I suppose I could just ask her. As long as I'm quiet about it...

---

Myon:

> "Is there anything or anyone else you wish to add to yourself? Excluding myself, of course."

---

Hecatia:

> How did Junko prefer Hecatia's body? She wasn't really objecting to us doing what we were doing with our spheres.

---

RanBug:

> Check on our host again.
> Momiji is asleep.
> Aya seems to be very sleepy.
> She might be asleep already...

> "Uh. N-No."

> Last you recall, she seemed to have preferred a size you had before back in hell, but took it back.

> Ran is asleep.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 24, 2017, 09:04:11 PM
HamiDai:

> Listen to Aya's thoughts.

Hatate:

> Look over at HamiDai:

HamiDai:

> Glance over at Hatate.

---

Myon:

> "All right. Let me know if you change your mind."

Youmu:

> Resume operations.
> (F) Anyone else...I wonder who else I could add to myself like this?

---

Hecatia:

> What does Hecatia think about the prospect of asking Junko directly about what she thinks of our body? Good way to get information? Too forward and embarrassing? No real opinion?

---

RanBug:

> Is our host dreaming? If so, what about?

---

DoreBug:

> Check in.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 24, 2017, 09:04:34 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Then please trust me ! Look, i'm sorry that i messed up your spellcard, but it's one of the few things i am allowed to do on a danmaku battle."
>Go after her.
>"Well if you want an real battle, then i will give you a real battle, spellcards or not, i don't need those to stand a chance."

Koishidai-chan:

>"But you don't explain ! Does it feel bad for you ? Does it make you feel embarrassed ? I'm fine with not doing it, but a real reason would be nice..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 24, 2017, 09:30:12 PM
LettyDai:

> Check on Letty.
> "Should I bring Yaia too?"

Prime:

> Smile warmly at her.

===

RinDai:

> Look around.
> "Okay, another day has passed."

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh, right. Thanks Miss Sekibanki."
> Stand up and wait for Sekibanki to take off her head from our clothes.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "It would have been nice, though."
> Think for a moment.
> "Let's see..."
> List magics.
> Then start thinki what would come out if we managed to fuse two or more magics in one.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Report.

===

ExperiDai:

> Blink, but then smile.
> "What is it, then? I will hear you attently."

===

> Eavesdrop the fairies, hearing their conversation.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 24, 2017, 09:54:45 PM
HamiDai:

> Listen to Aya's thoughts.

Hatate:

> Look over at HamiDai:

HamiDai:

> Glance over at Hatate.

---

Myon:

> "All right. Let me know if you change your mind."

Youmu:

> Resume operations.
> (F) Anyone else...I wonder who else I could add to myself like this?

---

Hecatia:

> What does Hecatia think about the prospect of asking Junko directly about what she thinks of our body? Good way to get information? Too forward and embarrassing? No real opinion?

---

RanBug:

> Is our host dreaming? If so, what about?

---

DoreBug:

> Check in.
> I don't want to believe them, but it has to be... Aya thinks.

> You look to each other.
> "Can't sleep yet?" Hatate asks quietly.

> You have Youmu resume.
> There's hardly anyone that would probably be willing...

> She believes it would be a good idea, if Junko doesn't reply with something such as liking her the way she is now.

> No.

> You don't have much chocolate left. Doremy hasn't been making more.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Then please trust me ! Look, i'm sorry that i messed up your spellcard, but it's one of the few things i am allowed to do on a danmaku battle."
>Go after her.
>"Well if you want an real battle, then i will give you a real battle, spellcards or not, i don't need those to stand a chance."

Koishidai-chan:

>"But you don't explain ! Does it feel bad for you ? Does it make you feel embarrassed ? I'm fine with not doing it, but a real reason would be nice..."
> You pursue Rumia.
> "It wouldn't be fun." Rumia looks back as she continues. "I'm just going to go to bed or ask Flan-du." Rumia bumps into Junko.

> "I'm not explaining." The cat refuses.
LettyDai:

> Check on Letty.
> "Should I bring Yaia too?"

Prime:

> Smile warmly at her.

===

RinDai:

> Look around.
> "Okay, another day has passed."

===

SekiDai:

> "Oh, right. Thanks Miss Sekibanki."
> Stand up and wait for Sekibanki to take off her head from our clothes.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "It would have been nice, though."
> Think for a moment.
> "Let's see..."
> List magics.
> Then start thinki what would come out if we managed to fuse two or more magics in one.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Report.

===

ExperiDai:

> Blink, but then smile.
> "What is it, then? I will hear you attently."

===

> Eavesdrop the fairies, hearing their conversation.
> "Yes." Kono says.
> Letty seems to be asleep.
> You smile at the fairy...

> "Let's go to bed already." Rin says.

> You stand up.
> Sekibanki's head vanishes.

> You've already had double magics of a sort before.
> Gasanae magic, Suika magic, Cirno magic, Koakuma magic, Lily magic, Sanae magic, Aya magic, Sunny magic, Rumia magic, Orange magic, Meiling magic, Sakuya magic, Remilia magic, Flandre magic, Patchouli magic, Alice magic, Marisa magic, Wakasagihime magic, Kagerou magic, Seija magic, Suika-Sakuya magic, Tsuchinoko magic, Seiga magic, Byakuren magic, Yoshika magic, Sekibanki magic.
> Your magics are: Growth/Development (Possibly tied to warping, but warping never seemed to use up any magic...) Miracle-gro (from Sanae's growth and shrinkage combo.)

> You and Shinki are still going...

> "I wanted to see what you were doing. It looks like nothing. Why are you doing nothing?" Kokoro tilts her head.

> You eavesdrop.
> "Yea. Maybe another day."
> "I'm gonna check another person then." Lily says.
> "Okay."
> The fairies take off.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 24, 2017, 10:00:26 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Pout.
>"I just wanna have fun with you ! Just gimme a chance !"
>Tackle hug her.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Meanie... still, i won't pat you, but you gotta be more open too..."

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 24, 2017, 10:10:20 PM
//In all seriousness, please do be careful. Setting aside lack of respect for autonomy, an angry Rin will directly lead to an angry Satori, and none of us want that.

HamiDai:

> Think about what Aya means by that thought.
> "Nah, not yet."
> Gesture up and down at Hatate.
> "This is still too exciting, even if we're done for the night."

---

Youmu (F):

> But maybe there'll be someone...

---

Hecatia:

> Would that be a problem if Hecatia still looked exactly like we do now?
> "Oh! Are you all right, Junko, dear?"

---

DoreBug:

> Listen to Doremy's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 24, 2017, 10:32:21 PM
Prime and co.
>Report
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 24, 2017, 11:21:12 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Pout.
>"I just wanna have fun with you ! Just gimme a chance !"
>Tackle hug her.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Meanie... still, i won't pat you, but you gotta be more open too..."
Hecatia:

> Would that be a problem if Hecatia still looked exactly like we do now?
> "Oh! Are you all right, Junko, dear?"
> Yes.

> "Sorry Miss/Yes. I'm al-"
> You tackle Rumia, crashing into Junko a second time.

> "Good." Orin starts heading away.
//In all seriousness, please do be careful. Setting aside lack of respect for autonomy, an angry Rin will directly lead to an angry Satori, and none of us want that.

HamiDai:

> Think about what Aya means by that thought.
> "Nah, not yet."
> Gesture up and down at Hatate.
> "This is still too exciting, even if we're done for the night."

---

Youmu (F):

> But maybe there'll be someone...

---

DoreBug:

> Listen to Doremy's thoughts.
> You think...
> Aya believes you're in control of and taking advantage of the things happening tonight.
> "I guess..." Hatate replies.

> I can't think of anyone else...

> She'll be done soon... Doremy thinks.
Prime and co.
>Report
> Kono requested that the family goes to the mansion for some time, due to the size of the treehouse.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 24, 2017, 11:27:21 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>Hug her !
>"Doesn't mean i can't hug you."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 25, 2017, 12:38:02 AM
LettyDai:

> If we are sure we can pick up Yaia without waking her up, do so gently. If not:
>> Gently nudge Yaia awake.

Prime:

> "Shall we go, then?"
> Look at Luna.
> "Lady Luna, if you want to meet the child, I think you should do it now."
> Look at Kono again.
> "Or can Lady Luna accompany us for a bit?"

===

RinDai, RinBug:

> Nod vigorously.
> "Okay!"
> Lead her to the house.

===

SekiDai:

> Re-dress.

===

LoveDai:

> What exactly does Orange Magic and Yoshika Magic?

===

ExperiDai:

> "I'm just wandering idly. It's nighttime, so there isn't much to do..."
> Look at her expectantly.
> "Or do you want to suggest something?"

===

> Follow the fairies with Omni-Vision, hearing any conversation they might have.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 25, 2017, 12:39:36 AM
> Kono requested that the family goes to the mansion for some time, due to the size of the treehouse.

>I am aware of this. What has happened since?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 25, 2017, 02:33:29 AM
HamiDai:

> Look concerned.
> "You don't like it?"

---

Youmu (F):

> ...Maybe Lady Yukari and her shikigami...would they go for it?

---

Hecatia:

> Frown at the non-Junkos.
> "Hey, be careful!"

---

DoreBug (F):

> We're running out...I should make more soon.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2017, 08:15:35 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>Hug her !
>"Doesn't mean i can't hug you."
> You start for Orin, but she darts away.
Hecatia:

> Frown at the non-Junkos.
> "Hey, be careful!"
> Rumia continues on.

> "Hmph." Junko returns near you.
LettyDai:

> If we are sure we can pick up Yaia without waking her up, do so gently. If not:
>> Gently nudge Yaia awake.

Prime:

> "Shall we go, then?"
> Look at Luna.
> "Lady Luna, if you want to meet the child, I think you should do it now."
> Look at Kono again.
> "Or can Lady Luna accompany us for a bit?"

===

RinDai, RinBug:

> Nod vigorously.
> "Okay!"
> Lead her to the house.

===

SekiDai:

> Re-dress.

===

LoveDai:

> What exactly does Orange Magic and Yoshika Magic?

===

ExperiDai:

> "I'm just wandering idly. It's nighttime, so there isn't much to do..."
> Look at her expectantly.
> "Or do you want to suggest something?"

===

> Follow the fairies with Omni-Vision, hearing any conversation they might have.
> You pick up and begin to carry Yaia.
> "Okay." Luna moves over to see the small fairy.

> You head to the house...

> You dress up.

> You don't know. However, Yoshika magic seems to have something to do with eating, if you recall correctly.

> "There's still things to do at night." Kokoro says. "Have you never heard of night-morning?"

> You stalk the fairies.
> They don't seem to be talking...
>I am aware of this. What has happened since?
> This had just happened. You are getting ready.
HamiDai:

> Look concerned.
> "You don't like it?"

---

Youmu (F):

> ...Maybe Lady Yukari and her shikigami...would they go for it?

---

DoreBug (F):

> We're running out...I should make more soon.
> "I do..."

> Yukari might if I'm lucky. But the others probably won't if they could avoid it...

> Not yet. I'll see how she reacts to there being none. Maybe we'll stop.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 25, 2017, 08:16:48 AM
//le sudden username change

Prime:
>Check child.
>Look around.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2017, 08:25:29 AM
//le sudden username change

Prime:
>Check child.
>Look around.
//I've been trying to make a good name to finally replace my overused one. Finally~
I would've changed my avatar too if I wasn't afraid of it being unusable... Maybe I will.

> You gaze at the small fairy you have yet to name.
> She's gazing back at you with eyes of curiosity.
> The room hasn't changed much aside from Luna being near you and a few of the others ready to go.
> "Ah, what about our belongings?" Kono asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 25, 2017, 08:35:50 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Warp in front of Rumia and stop
>"Gimme a chance ! Every time i just wanna have some danmaku fights for fun with you, but it never happens for real ! Just... please Rumia-chan... i will do it right..."
>Stare her a bit teary eyed.
>"You know i didn't mean to upset you, so why are you being this mean ?!"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2017, 08:51:24 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Warp in front of Rumia and stop
>"Gimme a chance ! Every time i just wanna have some danmaku fights for fun with you, but it never happens for real ! Just... please Rumia-chan... i will do it right..."
>Stare her a bit teary eyed.
>"You know i didn't mean to upset you, so why are you being this mean ?!"
> Rumia stops to look at you.
> Then down towards Sekibanki.
> And back at you.
> "It wouldn't even be fun at this point." Rumia starts to fly around you.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 25, 2017, 10:33:28 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Intercept.
>"You didn't even beat my spellcard though, how can you judge things so quickly ? Cmoooon... you are the funniest..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 25, 2017, 10:45:51 AM
LunaDai:

> Check in on our host's thoughts.

---

HamiDai:

> "...Okay. You just sounded a bit upset there..."

---

Youmu (F):

> Keeping Lady Yukari inside my chest where she can't tease me anymore...ehehe~...

---

Hecatia:

> "I wonder if that's some sort of domestic dispute? Still, manners are important."

---

DoreBug:

> Keep on going. (Make a game note when the food runs out.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2017, 11:56:11 AM
//Early post compared to the norm now, because maybe I won't be on long.
Hecatia:

> "I wonder if that's some sort of domestic dispute? Still, manners are important."
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Intercept.
>"You didn't even beat my spellcard though, how can you judge things so quickly ? Cmoooon... you are the funniest..."
> Junko nods.

> "Ask Cirno. I don't want to right now." Rumia continues.
LunaDai:

> Check in on our host's thoughts.

---

HamiDai:

> "...Okay. You just sounded a bit upset there..."

---

Youmu (F):

> Keeping Lady Yukari inside my chest where she can't tease me anymore...ehehe~...

---

DoreBug:

> Keep on going. (Make a game note when the food runs out.)
> She should probably be focusing more on her... Even though she's a fairy. Luna thinks.

> "N-No. I do like it."

> I could still hear her though. She'd find some way to conspire with Yuyuko-sama against me... Give me the silent treatment... make me believe there's something great I'm missing in there. Ah, now I'm tricking myself.

> You continue eating.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 25, 2017, 12:13:05 PM
//You could make it the norm! :D

LadyBug:

> Look down at our chest.

---

HamiDai:

> Smile a bit.
> "Good. I'm glad."

---

Youmu (F):

> Yeah, it's all just worrying over nothing. What could they even do in there? I'd be in charge of them both. I'd be in charge of everything...

---

Hecatia:

> "Let's continue on, Junko, dear."
> Continue on toward the mansion front.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 25, 2017, 12:25:32 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Pout.
>"Baka !"
>Fire some danmaku at her, use warp tricks if needed.
>"You say that the old Rumia was dumb, but i don't think so, yet you right now are just acting so plain, like you locked away part of yourself, you say you are bored, well no wonder when the way you act is just so boring ! Why can't you actually try to have fun ?!"
>Frown.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2017, 02:18:48 PM
//You could make it the norm! :D

LadyBug:

> Look down at our chest.

---

HamiDai:

> Smile a bit.
> "Good. I'm glad."

---

Youmu (F):

> Yeah, it's all just worrying over nothing. What could they even do in there? I'd be in charge of them both. I'd be in charge of everything...

---

Hecatia:

> "Let's continue on, Junko, dear."
> Continue on toward the mansion front.
//It used to be the norm didn't it~

> I shouldn't be thinking of this right now... Luna thinks.

> Hatate nods.

> As long as they get in there at least. Nothing will go my way if that doesn't happen first.

> "Yes." Junko follows.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Pout.
>"Baka !"
>Fire some danmaku at her, use warp tricks if needed.
>"You say that the old Rumia was dumb, but i don't think so, yet you right now are just acting so plain, like you locked away part of yourself, you say you are bored, well no wonder when the way you act is just so boring ! Why can't you actually try to have fun ?!"
>Frown.
> You fire at Rumia, and she turns to you as she's hit.
> "Because I might end up getting in a situation where I'm suppressed again. And for who knows how long. Fighting you won't be fun."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 25, 2017, 02:29:21 PM
LadyBug (F):

> Though it's not as though my attention is immediately necessary to what's going on...

---

HamiDai:

> "How are they doing?"

---

Myon:

> Check on the PrismRivers again.

Youmu (F):

> Yuyuko-sama is already in there, at least. Maybe if she enjoys it enough, she could convince Yukari to join her?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 25, 2017, 02:38:41 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"You know we would never let that happen. And besides you are a nice person, Miss Reimu didn't seal me, even though she knows that i'm very powerful, and that's because she trusts me."
>Look sad.
>"You just need to show how nice you are, show that you have no bad intents, i bet that if you socialized with the people around Gensokyo more, you would both have fun and display that there is no need to seal you."

Koishidai-chan:

>Sigh.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2017, 05:19:59 PM
//I see you lurking parser~
//It's not lurking if I'm not doing anything at all.
Okay fine.
LadyBug (F):

> Though it's not as though my attention is immediately necessary to what's going on...

---

HamiDai:

> "How are they doing?"

---

Myon:

> Check on the PrismRivers again.

Youmu (F):

> Yuyuko-sama is already in there, at least. Maybe if she enjoys it enough, she could convince Yukari to join her?
> I'll finish up here. "She's cute." Luna comments. "So, is there anything else you would like me for?"

> The trio seems to be asleep now.

> I just have to make sure she's not suspicious.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"You know we would never let that happen. And besides you are a nice person, Miss Reimu didn't seal me, even though she knows that i'm very powerful, and that's because she trusts me."
>Look sad.
>"You just need to show how nice you are, show that you have no bad intents, i bet that if you socialized with the people around Gensokyo more, you would both have fun and display that there is no need to seal you."

Koishidai-chan:

>Sigh.
> "Never mind. You won't understand. I'll see you tomorrow." Rumia begins to continue towards the mansion.

> You sigh, having let Orin escape successfully.
> "Aww..." The fairies comment.

> Hecatia and Junko reach the mansion's gate.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 25, 2017, 05:30:13 PM
//Ahaha, it's okay. I post those mostly to poke a little fun. You don't need to feel obligated to update as soon as you see them. (Though I certainly won't object if you do anyway.)

NannyDai:

> "I don't...think so? It was wonderful of you to visit us, though, Lady Luna."

---

HamiDai:

> Wait for a response from Hatate.

---

Myon:

> Recall the spell we cast on Youmu earlier, that makes it so the longer anyone spends inside her chest and the comfier they are in there, the more they want to stay.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes it so the aforementioned spell still operates on anyone inside Youmu's chest even if they're asleep.
> Then prepare and cast eight-hours-of-uninterrupted-sleep-unless-we-magically-interrupt-it spells on Lunasa, Merlin, and Lyrica, in that order.

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) Either that, or get her while she's asleep somehow. Though that might be hard...

---

Hecatia:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so the original Hecatia retains our current look exactly even if we split back up into Hecatia and Daiyousei.
> Look around. Is anyone guarding the gate?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 25, 2017, 05:37:42 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"You always say that, but you never try to explain things properly, just like what happened before... baka..."
>Safely warp to Flan's room front door.
>Knock.

Prime:

>Lie a finger down near the mini fairy.
>Is she the same size as Shinny ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2017, 06:00:33 PM
//Ahaha, it's okay. I post those mostly to poke a little fun. You don't need to feel obligated to update as soon as you see them. (Though I certainly won't object if you do anyway.)

NannyDai:

> "I don't...think so? It was wonderful of you to visit us, though, Lady Luna."

---

HamiDai:

> Wait for a response from Hatate.

---

Myon:

> Recall the spell we cast on Youmu earlier, that makes it so the longer anyone spends inside her chest and the comfier they are in there, the more they want to stay.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes it so the aforementioned spell still operates on anyone inside Youmu's chest even if they're asleep.
> Then prepare and cast eight-hours-of-uninterrupted-sleep-unless-we-magically-interrupt-it spells on Lunasa, Merlin, and Lyrica, in that order.

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) Either that, or get her while she's asleep somehow. Though that might be hard...

---

Hecatia:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that makes it so the original Hecatia retains our current look exactly even if we split back up into Hecatia and Daiyousei.
> Look around. Is anyone guarding the gate?
> "Thank you."

> "Aya?" Hatate questions.
> ...
> "I think they're asleep."

> You begin to cast miracles.
> The others might get mad if I try that...

> You do not.
> Possibly. There's a woman standing near a bed after the gate.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"You always say that, but you never try to explain things properly, just like what happened before... baka..."
>Safely warp to Flan's room front door.
>Knock.

Prime:

>Lie a finger down near the mini fairy.
>Is she the same size as Shinny ?
> You warp.
> Then knock.

> The fairy is smaller.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 25, 2017, 06:01:51 PM
//Wow.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Flan ?"
>Omnivision inside.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2017, 06:03:01 PM
//Wow.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Flan ?"
>Omnivision inside.
> You observe within the room...
> Flandre is not inside.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 25, 2017, 06:04:27 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Try Rumia's room.
>Then try the bathrooms, then the rest.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 25, 2017, 06:07:46 PM
NannyDai:

> "And thank you!"

---

MiniHami:

> Go to sleep ourselves, if we haven't already.

HamiDai:

> "Huh...hopefully they like how comfy it is in there."
> Recall the spell we cast on Hatate earlier, that makes it so the longer anyone spends inside her chest and the comfier they are in there, the more they want to stay.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that makes it so the aforementioned spell still operates on anyone inside Hatate's chest even if they're asleep.

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) Hopefully Yuyuko-sama and I can just convince her, then.

---

Hecatia:

> Check on the woman. Is she awake?

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> How're things?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 25, 2017, 06:09:56 PM
RuuDai:
>What is the family doing.
>What is Luna doing?

//Is Miko available yet, Kilga?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2017, 06:27:46 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Try Rumia's room.
>Then try the bathrooms, then the rest.
> You start heading for Rumia's room.
NannyDai:

> "And thank you!"

---

MiniHami:

> Go to sleep ourselves, if we haven't already.

HamiDai:

> "Huh...hopefully they like how comfy it is in there."
> Recall the spell we cast on Hatate earlier, that makes it so the longer anyone spends inside her chest and the comfier they are in there, the more they want to stay.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Hatate that makes it so the aforementioned spell still operates on anyone inside Hatate's chest even if they're asleep.

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) Hopefully Yuyuko-sama and I can just convince her, then.

---

Hecatia:

> Check on the woman. Is she awake?

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> How're things?
> Luna nods.

> You prepare and cast.
> "Yea..."

> Youmu continues.

> You check...
> "Hm?" She questions, as awake as you are.

> They are fine. Hot, but fine.
RuuDai:
>What is the family doing.
>What is Luna doing?

//Is Miko available yet, Kilga?
> They're discussing whether or not to bring their belongings.
> Talking with you.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 25, 2017, 06:32:18 PM
Prime:
>Join the discussion
>"Well... depending on how long it takes to finish the house expansion, we could probably take our belongings. Though... with everyone out and more clones dedicated to construction, it shouldn't take longer than two to three weeks I'd imagine... What do you think, Kono dear?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 25, 2017, 06:32:44 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>No silly, using omnivision, if we find her, warp to the entrance of said place.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 25, 2017, 06:34:28 PM
LunaDai:

> (T) Oh wait, those other mes almost forgot! Can I make a clone of Miss Virtue like I did with Miss Reimu?
> If Luna is okay with it, create three Virtue-only Flan clones of our host, immediately unmaking two of them.

---

HamiDai:

> "So now what? Is there anything else you want to do tonight?"
> Prepare and cast eight-hours-of-uninterrupted-sleep-unless-we-magically-interrupt-it spells on Aya and Momizi, in that order.

Hatate (F):

> It would still be nice to find a way to get bigger. Without making things less comfortable for them, of course.

---

Youmu (F):

> But having both Yuyuko-sama and Yukari inside me...maybe Ran and Chen too, if Yukari agrees to it...that would be so good...

---

Hecatia:

> "Ah, greetings, Miss. My friend here is new to this area. Can you tell us about this place?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 25, 2017, 10:20:53 PM
//I apologize for all the inactivity, guys. My world since this morning had been one of sucky things. This was my middle finger day, and I could just poke a bit here. I'll be active in an hour or more...

Edit: Took longer than I anticipated. I at least want to make my posts until call it a night. Not exactly at a good mood :derp:



RinDais:

> Check.

===

SekiDai:

> Check.

===

MakaiDais:

> Check.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, what do you suggest?"
> Look curious.

===

> Check the stalking of the fairies.

===

LoveDai:

> Try to use Orange's magic for... whatever is it for?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 26, 2017, 08:39:39 PM
Prime:
>Join the discussion
>"Well... depending on how long it takes to finish the house expansion, we could probably take our belongings. Though... with everyone out and more clones dedicated to construction, it shouldn't take longer than two to three weeks I'd imagine... What do you think, Kono dear?"
> "It'll be good to take our things."
Rumidai-chan 2:

>No silly, using omnivision, if we find her, warp to the entrance of said place.
> You observe the locations...
> No Flan.
LunaDai:

> (T) Oh wait, those other mes almost forgot! Can I make a clone of Miss Virtue like I did with Miss Reimu?
> If Luna is okay with it, create three Virtue-only Flan clones of our host, immediately unmaking two of them.

---

HamiDai:

> "So now what? Is there anything else you want to do tonight?"
> Prepare and cast eight-hours-of-uninterrupted-sleep-unless-we-magically-interrupt-it spells on Aya and Momizi, in that order.

Hatate (F):

> It would still be nice to find a way to get bigger. Without making things less comfortable for them, of course.

---

Youmu (F):

> But having both Yuyuko-sama and Yukari inside me...maybe Ran and Chen too, if Yukari agrees to it...that would be so good...

---

Hecatia:

> "Ah, greetings, Miss. My friend here is new to this area. Can you tell us about this place?"
> "I suppose..."
> You create a trio of Flan clones, undoing two of them.

> You prepare and cast.
> Not sure what else to add though...

> I'd need a sort of plan. Or else it won't work.

> "Oh. Uh... This is Gensokyo, illusionary land of fantasy, or... something. Er, I'm not the best person for this, hehe."
//I apologize for all the inactivity, guys. My world since this morning had been one of sucky things. This was my middle finger day, and I could just poke a bit here. I'll be active in an hour or more...

Edit: Took longer than I anticipated. I at least want to make my posts until call it a night. Not exactly at a good mood :derp:



RinDais:

> Check.

===

SekiDai:

> Check.

===

MakaiDais:

> Check.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, what do you suggest?"
> Look curious.

===

> Check the stalking of the fairies.

===

LoveDai:

> Try to use Orange's magic for... whatever is it for?"
Maybe reread the last post including that Dai instead of-
> You and Rin are indoors.

> You've got your clothes on. Sekibanki is still sitting here.

> Still haven't reached where Shinki would stop...

> Kokoro shrugs.

> Nothing new.

> You make an attempt...
> Nothing comes from it.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 26, 2017, 08:50:18 PM
Hatate (F):

> Maybe I could wander Gensokyo and try to find something? Assuming I can get dressed properly.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...I guess a plan would be hard to do unless Yuyuko-sama decides she likes it in me. Maybe I'll worry about it tomorrow morning

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh, I meant this mansion."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 26, 2017, 09:12:14 PM
//Okay, today I'm in a good mood (Though my computer turning off and on over and over is tainting it...) and I shall question something I wanted to since yesterday...
Error 404. Parser not found.
REPORTED.



RinDais:

> Is Rin preparing to sleep already?

===

SekiDai:

> Sit back on the spot we sat before.
> "Done~."

===

MakaiDais:

> What have we saw so far?
> Look around.
> Check on Shinki as we continue to follow her.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hmm... Are you up to find it out?"

===

> Have they stopped somewhere?

===

LoveDai:

> Note any change we feel.
> Try to use Orange's magic to feel for energies like Meiling's?
> If nothing comes from it, prepare and cast a miracle to find out what Orange's magic does.
>> Cast it, however, if negligible.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 26, 2017, 09:19:39 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Try searching the library with it then ?
>If all else fails, prepare and cast an miracle or blessing or whatever to locate her.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 26, 2017, 09:35:24 PM
Hatate (F):

> Maybe I could wander Gensokyo and try to find something? Assuming I can get dressed properly.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...I guess a plan would be hard to do unless Yuyuko-sama decides she likes it in me. Maybe I'll worry about it tomorrow morning

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh, I meant this mansion."
> Leaving and doing something like that now. I'll probably get caught...

> Hopefully she wants to stay. She has to after this.

> "Oh. Uh... It's huge. Like, really. Huge. We have a lot of fairies, but they're maids and know maid-like manners. Sort of." She explains.
//Okay, today I'm in a good mood (Though my computer turning off and on over and over is tainting it...) and I shall question something I wanted to since yesterday...
Error 404. Parser not found.
REPORTED.



RinDais:

> Is Rin preparing to sleep already?

===

SekiDai:

> Sit back on the spot we sat before.
> "Done~."

===

MakaiDais:

> What have we saw so far?
> Look around.
> Check on Shinki as we continue to follow her.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hmm... Are you up to find it out?"

===

> Have they stopped somewhere?

===

LoveDai:

> Note any change we feel.
> Try to use Orange's magic to feel for energies like Meiling's?
> If nothing comes from it, prepare and cast a miracle to find out what Orange's magic does.
>> Cast it, however, if negligible.
//Save your questions for Alice quest 2

> Yes.

> You sit back down.

> Nothing out of the usual.
> "Hm?" Shinki questions.

> "What?" Kokoro asks.

> The fairies are still going. They seem to be near Human Village.

> You make another attempt...
> Failure.
> You prepare and cast.
> Orange's magic can enhance people.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Try searching the library with it then ?
>If all else fails, prepare and cast an miracle or blessing or whatever to locate her.
> You begin to observe the vast library...

> Kono and the kids have finished gathering their things, and are ready to depart. It's not the best transportation, but those chests are alright.
> "Mistress. Would you like me to prepare your things too?" Ruukoto asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 26, 2017, 09:50:39 PM
//Orange Magic turns us blue.

Hatate (F):

> Though, it is getting close to night time...

---

Youmu (F):

> Everyone has to want to stay...

---

Hecatia:

> Nod.
> "Who else lives here? Presumably whoever the maids serve. And what about you?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 26, 2017, 10:04:23 PM
Prime:
>"If you want. But I can get it myself too."
>What has been gathered, and what still needs to be gathered?

>Current house occupants
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 26, 2017, 10:07:44 PM
//You people like to have magics for... what? How many parts? And you didn't even knew what was for until now :V

//Orange Magic turns us blue.

//Kirby is not a good person.



RinDai:

> "One quick question, Rin?"

===

SekiDai:

> Look at Sekibanki.

===

MakaiDais:

> Address Shinki.
> "Something wrong, Miss Shinki?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Do something and not being idle for all night, I mean."

===

> Keep stalking them.

===

LoveDai:

> Hmm... Any other magic we are unaware of its effects?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 26, 2017, 10:16:03 PM
//I ain't going back through all those threads to find the one time Meiling told us about how Orange's magic worked.

//EDIT: Oh wait Raf made a Smurf joke. Nah, it's not that extreme, it's just a hair color change (along with a general power boost). But that's still what it does. (The power boost is why I ganked it in the first place.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 26, 2017, 10:38:45 PM
//I ain't going back through all those threads to find the one time Meiling told us about how Orange's magic worked.

//EDIT: Oh wait Raf made a Smurf joke. Nah, it's not that extreme, it's just a hair color change (along with a general power boost). But that's still what it does. (The power boost is why I ganked it in the first place.)
//Proof or didn't happened.
//But I am, you lazy people persons (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19685.msg1271824.html#msg1271824), and I don't think it's been used ever since~ (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19685.msg1271680.html#msg1271680)
//Orange Magic turns us blue.

Hatate (F):

> Though, it is getting close to night time...

---

Youmu (F):

> Everyone has to want to stay...

---

Hecatia:

> Nod.
> "Who else lives here? Presumably whoever the maids serve. And what about you?"
> And it'll be more suspicious for me to go around taking things and stuffing them into my chest.

> The three might want to already...

> "I'm employed by the mansion too. My name is Hong Meiling. And you are?"
Prime:
>"If you want. But I can get it myself too."
>What has been gathered, and what still needs to be gathered?

>Current house occupants
> Only your things, Yaia (whom LettyDai(?) is holding), and maybe the little fan if you want to bring it...
> Ruukoto starts to pack your things into a chest.
> Ruukoto, Prime, NannyDai, RuuDai, LettyDai, Lady Luna (Original and Flan Clone), Kono, Belgrade, Lucien.
> You make a note to improve your memory, as it is severely beginning to deteriorate...
//You people like to have magics for... what? How many parts? And you didn't even knew what was for until now :V

//Kirby is not a good person.



RinDai:

> "One quick question, Rin?"

===

SekiDai:

> Look at Sekibanki.

===

MakaiDais:

> Address Shinki.
> "Something wrong, Miss Shinki?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Do something and not being idle for all night, I mean."

===

> Keep stalking them.

===

LoveDai:

> Hmm... Any other magic we are unaware of its effects?
> "Sure." Rin nods. "Okay, goodnight." She gets into bed after answering you.

> You look over.
> "Huh? What?" Sekibanki asks.

> "Nope." Shinki continues.

> "Maybe you should get a hobby or job. Apparently they're good."

> You continue.
> They're not going in the village, just wandering around it...
> "You think they're even around here?" Clownpiece asks.
> "I hope so." Lily answers.

> You've yet to use Byakuren's, Remilia's, and Lily's magic.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 26, 2017, 10:46:25 PM
Hatate (F):

> Though, if I don't get caught because it's dark and everyone's in bed...

---

Youmu:

> Smile.
> Continue operations.

---

Hecatia:

> "Hecatia Lapislazuli."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 26, 2017, 10:46:34 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>So ?

Koishidai-chan:

>How about us ?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 26, 2017, 11:34:29 PM
>Where is the Virtue clone?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 04:55:17 AM
Hatate (F):

> Though, if I don't get caught because it's dark and everyone's in bed...

---

Youmu:

> Smile.
> Continue operations.

---

Hecatia:

> "Hecatia Lapislazuli."
> I'd have to explain things since Daiyousei's out too."

> You have Youmu continue even more.

> "Are you here to visit someone?" Meiling asks.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>So ?

Koishidai-chan:

>How about us ?
> You're still searching the Library for her...

> You let Orin escape already.
>Where is the Virtue clone?
> Ruukoto, Prime, NannyDai, RuuDai, LettyDai, Lady Luna (Original and Flan Clone), Kono, Belgrade, Lucien.
> It is not Virtue herself, but Lady Luna.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 27, 2017, 05:10:39 AM
//Wait what. I thought I... posted... *Facepalms* Darn.

RinDai:

> "I'm slightly worried... but you don't have to eat?"

===

SekiDai:

> Shake our head lightly.
> "Nothing."

===

MakaiDais:

> Continue following~

===

ExperiDai:

> Smile with a quivering expression.
> "I do have a hobby. Just let me be inside you... Deep inside you... I will make you things... You will like them... Just... Let me be inside you... Very deep inside..."

> "Hmm... What kind of hobby? Aside of bugging people?"

===

> Keep stalking the fairies.

===

LoveDai:

> Do we know what all of those magics can do?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 08:07:20 AM
//Wait what. I thought I... posted... *Facepalms* Darn.

RinDai:

> "I'm slightly worried... but you don't have to eat?"

===

SekiDai:

> Shake our head lightly.
> "Nothing."

===

MakaiDais:

> Continue following~

===

ExperiDai:

> Smile with a quivering expression.
> "I do have a hobby. Just let me be inside you... Deep inside you... I will make you things... You will like them... Just... Let me be inside you... Very deep inside..."

> "Hmm... What kind of hobby? Aside of bugging people?"

===

> Keep stalking the fairies.

===

LoveDai:

> Do we know what all of those magics can do?
> Rin looks down for a moment.
> "I do."

> Sekibanki looks forwards again.

> You continue following Shinki.
> Maybe it's just the miasma getting to your head, but you feel like Shinki isn't taking you where you want...

> "You think you haven't done it already?" Kokoro's mask switches to a mask of your face.
> "Like performing."

> You continue observing.

> No.

> "Your things are all ready Mistress." Ruukoto announces.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 08:37:52 AM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Well... that's that..."

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Yeah just go with the miracle.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 27, 2017, 11:26:35 AM
Hatate:

> Glance over at HamiDai.
> (F) Would she have a problem with it, though? She seems to want me to do this.

---

Youmu (F):

> I can't wait to be in charge of everyone...if I pull this off, my life will be perfect...

---

Hecatia:

> "Anyone we're permitted to."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 12:44:20 PM
Koishidai-chan:

>"Well... that's that..."

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Yeah just go with the miracle.
> The fairies are gone...

> You prepare and cast...
> Flandre is in Remilia's room, if memory serves you right. But you doubt your memory's been that alright recently...
Hatate:

> Glance over at HamiDai.
> (F) Would she have a problem with it, though? She seems to want me to do this.

---

Youmu (F):

> I can't wait to be in charge of everyone...if I pull this off, my life will be perfect...

---

Hecatia:

> "Anyone we're permitted to."
> It might be fine to just enjoy the things we have here.

> How long would this last though...

> "Huh?" Meiling questions.
> "Would you mind giving us a tour of the place?" Junko asks.
> "Ehehe, it's pretty confusing. Even for me."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 27, 2017, 12:49:35 PM
Hatate (F):

> Though we've kind of run out of good things here to work with...unless we got back in the shower, I guess.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...As long as I kept them fed, it would last as long as I wanted it to, wouldn't it? They can't get out on their own...

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh, that's quite alright. Whoever is willing and able is fine. As long as we're permitted, of course."

---

RanBug:

> Go to sleep, if we haven't already.

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Check in again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 01:03:03 PM
Hatate (F):

> Though we've kind of run out of good things here to work with...unless we got back in the shower, I guess.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...As long as I kept them fed, it would last as long as I wanted it to, wouldn't it? They can't get out on their own...

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh, that's quite alright. Whoever is willing and able is fine. As long as we're permitted, of course."

---

RanBug:

> Go to sleep, if we haven't already.

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Check in again.
> I wonder if that'd wake them up...

> What stops them from getting out anyways?

> "Permission. Right..." Meiling looks around.

> Everyone's waiting on you.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 27, 2017, 01:10:08 PM
Hatate (F):

> The noise might...though...maybe I could try the lake...

---

Youmu (F):

> Is it just because they're a part of my body now? It's not like my body can normally just move on its own. I have to move myself around.

---

Hecatia:

> "I hope that isn't a problem?"

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Waiting on Luna, or waiting on Prime/NannyDai/whatever other Dais are in the room?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 27, 2017, 01:26:35 PM
Prime:

> "Thanks, Ruukoto."

NannyDai:

> "Should I warp the stuff, though? It would be more quick.

===

RinDai:

> Are we facing Rin right now?
>> If not, then gently make our way to look at her face worriedly.
> "Did you ate anything?"

===

SekiDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell upon Sekibanki that makes her feel relaxing and soothing pleasure when she looks at us, slowly increasing the amount the more she stares.
> "Is there something you would like to do, Miss Sekibanki?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Like singing or dancing?"

===

MakaiDais:

> Keep following.
> Try preparing a spell that makes us invulnerable to miasma.
>> Cast it if negligible.

===

LoveDai:

> Prepare and cast (if negligible) miracles to find out what these three listed magics do.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 02:40:50 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Check there with omnivision, is she talking to the Mistress ?

Rumidai-chan:

>Well... go back to cleaning duty then.

Koishidai-chan:

>Get back to the room to train our singing then i guess.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 06:45:43 PM
Hatate (F):

> The noise might...though...maybe I could try the lake...

---

Youmu (F):

> Is it just because they're a part of my body now? It's not like my body can normally just move on its own. I have to move myself around.

---

Hecatia:

> "I hope that isn't a problem?"

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Waiting on Luna, or waiting on Prime/NannyDai/whatever other Dais are in the room?
> It's far, but I won't get in trouble for taking from it, and no one would even be able to tell I did anyways.

> Since they're part of my body, I could just resist whatever they try, if they do try anything. Youmu concludes.

> "Well, I'd need to go get permission, but since I'm the gate guard, I can't really just leave here."

> Waiting on Prime.
Prime:

> "Thanks, Ruukoto."

NannyDai:

> "Should I warp the stuff, though? It would be more quick.

===

RinDai:

> Are we facing Rin right now?
>> If not, then gently make our way to look at her face worriedly.
> "Did you ate anything?"

===

SekiDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell upon Sekibanki that makes her feel relaxing and soothing pleasure when she looks at us, slowly increasing the amount the more she stares.
> "Is there something you would like to do, Miss Sekibanki?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Like singing or dancing?"

===

MakaiDais:

> Keep following.
> Try preparing a spell that makes us invulnerable to miasma.
>> Cast it if negligible.

===

LoveDai:

> Prepare and cast (if negligible) miracles to find out what these three listed magics do.
> "It's not too far. And we need to find out where we'd be staying at too." Kono says.

> "Not recently..." Rin says.

> You prepare and cast.
> "Not really..."

> "Yes."

> You prepare...
> The miracle is cancelled.
> "Sorry it's taking so long. It's a bit far." Shinki says. "So what is happening around the other yous?"

> You prepare and cast...
> The three magics don't do anything on their own.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Check there with omnivision, is she talking to the Mistress ?

Rumidai-chan:

>Well... go back to cleaning duty then.

Koishidai-chan:

>Get back to the room to train our singing then i guess.
> You observe...
> Yes.

> You begin to resume...

> You start back towards Koishi's room.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 06:48:48 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Listen in, if it's something serious we won't spread it around after all.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 27, 2017, 06:49:14 PM
Hatate (F):

> I should try it.

---

Youmu (F):

> Yeah. they're all mine now, for as long as I want...

---

Hecatia:

> Frown a bit.
> "Oh. That is a bit of a problem."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 27, 2017, 07:01:22 PM
//Huh, that's weird?

//Parser: If that's true, why wasn't it specified in the post where the clone was made (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20918.msg1354740.html#msg1354740)? I would have kept at it if I had known my action wasn't actually successful.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 07:10:04 PM
//Huh, that's weird?

//Parser: If that's true, why wasn't it specified in the post where the clone was made (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20918.msg1354740.html#msg1354740)? I would have kept at it if I had known my action wasn't actually successful.
//I didn't notice it was to be "Virtue only". Just as you all only read the parts you're interested in, I sometimes miss words/specifications~ Please assume it was successful.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Listen in, if it's something serious we won't spread it around after all.
> You listen...
> "Yea, she's been nice." Flandre says.
Hatate (F):

> I should try it.

---

Youmu (F):

> Yeah. they're all mine now, for as long as I want...

---

Hecatia:

> Frown a bit.
> "Oh. That is a bit of a problem."
> Is it fine to just leave?

> I'll progress tomorrow...

> "Mm." Junko nods.
> "Sorry..."

> Your premonition is noticed globally...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 27, 2017, 07:11:46 PM
//Ah, okay, no worries. Sorry that I sounded snippy.

> What premonition is this? Is something bad happening, or perhaps about to happen?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 27, 2017, 07:12:06 PM
>Premonition? Like a bad feeling?
>If not, elaborate.

>So is it a Virtue clone or a Luna clone now?

>Immediately omni-observe the flower, just in case!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 27, 2017, 07:16:19 PM
All Dais:
>Observe immediate surroundings, anything odd?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 27, 2017, 07:16:50 PM
//If the action was to make a Virtue clone, and we can consider it 'successful', then it is safe to assume it is now (and can considered to be always-has-been) a Virtue clone.


Fake Edit: Please do not triple post.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 27, 2017, 07:17:41 PM
> Pay special attention to the MakaiDais.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 07:22:35 PM

//Ah, okay, no worries. Sorry that I sounded snippy.

> What premonition is this? Is something bad happening, or perhaps about to happen?
>Premonition? Like a bad feeling?
>If not, elaborate.

>So is it a Virtue clone or a Luna clone now?

>Immediately omni-observe the flower, just in case!
All Dais:
>Observe immediate surroundings, anything odd?
> Pay special attention to the MakaiDais.
> You believe it's a bad feeling. Rather than bad actually, it seems... inconveniencing. Annoying, maybe.
> You check around yourselves. Nothing out of the ordinary seems to be.

> Virtue Clone.

> You observe...
> The flower is fine.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 27, 2017, 07:26:09 PM
Hatate (F):

> It should be, right? Aya and Momizi are asleep. Daiyousei will probably come with me, and she can keep us safe on the off-chance something bad actually happens.

---

Youmu:

> Smile some more.
> (F) Tomorrow...all mine...forever...
> Continue operating.

---

Hecatia:

> Is this person the only one at the gate?

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 27, 2017, 07:30:12 PM
Random Dai (Isolated takes priority over those with someone)
>Use a random magic in our arsenal in a harmless manner to see if we've been blocked by the other Gasanae again...
>If it works, do all the following:

DoreDai:
>Prepare a miracle to prevent miracles from the other gensokyo from affecting our gensokyo without permission from this gensokyo's Daiyousei, Reimu, and Yukari together. And make it non-alterable against the caster's wishes.
>Assess cost.
>Cast if negligable.

>Wait for 1 hour minimum for any countermands or rewords. If there are none by then, parse this.
>Keep time advancement at a minimum until then, or desync with the Netherworld and Makai.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 07:32:07 PM
//I haven't seen Koishi in a while...

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Keep listening.

Prime:

>"...?"
>Omnivision around Gensokyo, see if we notice anything bad.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Get up.
>"Huh ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>Check for Satori with Omnivision on her room and on the main room.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 27, 2017, 07:32:44 PM
//I don't think there's anything wrong?

NannyDai:

> Look around in the treehouse. What might be left to take to the mansion?

LettyDai:

> Check on Yaia.

===

RinDai:

> Smile.
> "Are you hungry? Maybe we can fix that if you are."
> Do we know if Mystia's stand is open right now?

===

SekiDai:

> "We could think of something..."
> Look up.
> "Hm..."
> Start humming a bit.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hm... Well, people say that I am good at those... It might work?"

===

LoveDai:

> If we don't know already, prepare and cast (if negligible) a miracle to find out how these three magics work.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh, lot of stuff. Other me was trying to get to the moon, since it seems there's a civilization there."

===

> Check on the stalking upon the fairies.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 07:33:26 PM
Anyone available:

>Check the flower of our newborn with omnivision.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 07:38:04 PM
//This was literally just done in the most recent update. <_<

//No need to be upset with it. >_>

>Check it anyways, in fact, keep an constant check.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 07:51:11 PM
>Uhh... you should relax a little bit, we don't need to go to such extremes. I'm already planning my own version of their idea.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 27, 2017, 07:52:45 PM
>Alright, hold off on that Doredai command for now.

>Still do the magic check regardless.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 07:56:59 PM
Hatate (F):

> It should be, right? Aya and Momizi are asleep. Daiyousei will probably come with me, and she can keep us safe on the off-chance something bad actually happens.

---

Youmu:

> Smile some more.
> (F) Tomorrow...all mine...forever...
> Continue operating.

---

Hecatia:

> Is this person the only one at the gate?

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in again.
> Alright. I'll have to try and get my clothes on first...

> You have Youmu continue.

> No. There's another person in a bed closer to the mansion.

> As if on cue, Maribel enters the bedroom.
> Renko is still up, and seems to notice as well.
//I haven't seen Koishi in a while...

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Keep listening.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Get up.
>"Huh ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>Check for Satori with Omnivision on her room and on the main room.
> "Has she done anything weird?" Remilia asks.
> "Nope." Flandre shakes her head. "She's been fun to be around, sis."

> You get up.

> You observe...
> Satori is in the main room...
//I don't think there's anything wrong?

NannyDai:

> Look around in the treehouse. What might be left to take to the mansion?

LettyDai:

> Check on Yaia.

===

RinDai:

> Smile.
> "Are you hungry? Maybe we can fix that if you are."
> Do we know if Mystia's stand is open right now?

===

SekiDai:

> "We could think of something..."
> Look up.
> "Hm..."
> Start humming a bit.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hm... Well, people say that I am good at those... It might work?"

===

LoveDai:

> If we don't know already, prepare and cast (if negligible) a miracle to find out how these three magics work.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh, lot of stuff. Other me was trying to get to the moon, since it seems there's a civilization there."

===

> Check on the stalking upon the fairies.
> You look around. There's the fans... Your TV maybe. The low table...
> Yaia is still asleep...

> "Yea..."
> You think it would be...
> Your stalking of the fairies actually seems to prove that she is.

> You start to hum idly...

> Kokoro nods plainly.

> You prepare...
> It'll cost a bit...

> "So you say..."
//No need to be upset with it. >_>

>Check it anyways, in fact, keep an constant check.
> You continue to watch over the flower...
Random Dai (Isolated takes priority over those with someone)
>Use a random magic in our arsenal in a harmless manner to see if we've been blocked by the other Gasanae again...
> You try to use some, say, Sunny magic.
> You cloak successfully, and undo it.
Prime:

>"...?"
>Omnivision around Gensokyo, see if we notice anything bad.
> You begin to observe...
> There seems to be a girl approaching your home.
> Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to just be a girl. You really wish it was.
> "I do believe that you can hear me. Please come here without delay." She stops.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 27, 2017, 07:59:28 PM
>Examine girl.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 27, 2017, 08:11:32 PM
NannyDai:

> "Do you think we should also bring the other things such as the TV? Kono?"

===

RinDai:

> "Okay. I will bring you some food."
> Give her a reassuring smile and, finding a clear spot near Mystia's stand, warp there. A bit of free food like ol' days doesn't hurt!

===

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Demanifest for the moment.

===

SekiDai:

> How near is this girl from us?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hmm... Do you have any perfomance planned soon?"

===

LoveDai:

> How much?

===

YukiDai:

> "Uh-huh."
> Look curious.
> "Have you explored other lands, Miss Shinki?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 08:14:15 PM
>Examine girl.
NannyDai:

> "Do you think we should also bring the other things such as the TV? Kono?"

===

RinDai:

> "Okay. I will bring you some food."
> Give her a reassuring smile and, finding a clear spot near Mystia's stand, warp there. A bit of free food like ol' days doesn't hurt!

===

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Demanifest for the moment.

===

SekiDai:

> How near is this girl from us?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hmm... Do you have any perfomance planned soon?"

===

LoveDai:

> How much?

===

YukiDai:

> "Uh-huh."
> Look curious.
> "Have you explored other lands, Miss Shinki?"
> You begin to examine-
> "Is this, perhaps, too low priority an encounter for you?" Eiki questions.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 27, 2017, 08:18:43 PM
//The Yama, huh?

Voice near Eiki:

> "Good evening, Miss Eiki. How are you tonight?"

//Wait for the others, I guess?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 27, 2017, 08:18:59 PM
//Well. That's unexpected.

Prime:

> Approach as requested.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 08:20:39 PM
Prime:

> Approach as requested.

>No need to approach.

Prime:

>Sigh.

>Manifest an self near Eiki.

Eikidai-chan:

>"Uhm... are you gonna do that thing again where you evaluate me and you scold me ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 27, 2017, 08:22:51 PM
//Well. That's unexpected.

Prime:

> Approach as requested.

> Do this, instead, with a new manifested Dai near Eiki, but not too close to make her be hostile. Call her EikiDai.

Eikidai-chan:

>"Uhm... are you gonna do that thing again where you evaluate me and you scold me ?"

> Don't do this. Let's greet her first and see what happens.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 08:31:04 PM
>On an annoyance scale from 1 to 10, where is the vibe Eiki is emanating at ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 27, 2017, 08:32:31 PM
NannyDai:
>"Oh, Miss Virtue, I wanted to ask you something."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 09:00:03 PM
//The Yama, huh?

Voice near Eiki:

> "Good evening, Miss Eiki. How are you tonight?"

//Wait for the others, I guess?
//Well. That's unexpected.

Prime:

> Approach as requested.
>No need to approach.

Prime:

>Sigh.

>Manifest an self near Eiki.

Eikidai-chan:

>"Uhm... are you gonna do that thing again where you evaluate me and you scold me ?"
> Do this, instead, with a new manifested Dai near Eiki, but not too close to make her be hostile. Call her EikiDai.

> Don't do this. Let's greet her first and see what happens.
>On an annoyance scale from 1 to 10, where is the vibe Eiki is emanating at ?
> Maybe a 5. You aren't great at reading her...
> You manifest.
> "Please give me your full attention." Eiki waits.
NannyDai:
>"Oh, Miss Virtue, I wanted to ask you something."

> "Yes, Daiyousei?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 27, 2017, 09:05:31 PM
EikiDai:

> "I'm right here, Miss Eiki."
> Fly to her vision field until she can see us, if she isn't already.
> "Is there something wrong?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 09:07:28 PM
EikiDai:

> "I'm right here, Miss Eiki."
> Fly to her vision field until she can see us, if she isn't already.
> "Is there something wrong?"
> "You seem as if you have other things you'd like to finish first." Eiki speaks, less than happily...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 27, 2017, 09:09:42 PM
NannyDai:
>"Actually, can you wait a few minutes, something's drawing my attention elsewhere. S-Sorry..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 27, 2017, 09:09:59 PM
EikiDai:

> "On the contrary. I'd like to address what is worrying you."
> Bow slightly.
> "I suppose you want to meet with the original me?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 09:25:47 PM
NannyDai:
>"Actually, can you wait a few minutes, something's drawing my attention elsewhere. S-Sorry..."
> "Okay." Virtue nods.
EikiDai:

> "On the contrary. I'd like to address what is worrying you."
> Bow slightly.
> "I suppose you want to meet with the original me?"
> "Are you sure you want to go through this now? It doesn't seem as if you are."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 27, 2017, 09:45:32 PM
EikiDai:

> Shake head.
> "I've already kept you waiting long enough."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 27, 2017, 09:58:46 PM
EikiDai:

> "What you have to tell me is surely important. Please, don't worry."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 10:12:30 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Keep listening if we aren't, it's about us after all.

Eikidai-chan:

>"Have you been well though ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 27, 2017, 10:14:31 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Keep listening if we aren't, it's about us after all.

> Don't do this, Eiki asked for our full attention and we just told her we were going to give it to her.

//Full means full. No distractions.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 10:16:40 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Sever our hivemind link first then keep going.

//We can't get distracted by a clone not linked with us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2017, 10:33:02 PM
EikiDai:

> Shake head.
> "I've already kept you waiting long enough."
EikiDai:

> "What you have to tell me is surely important. Please, don't worry."
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Keep listening if we aren't, it's about us after all.

Eikidai-chan:

>"Have you been well though ?"
> Don't do this, Eiki asked for our full attention and we just told her we were going to give it to her.

//Full means full. No distractions.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Sever our hivemind link first then keep going.

//We can't get distracted by a clone not linked with us.
> You sever.

> Eiki waits.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 27, 2017, 10:35:18 PM
//Or you could just not do anything with anyone else and minimize the risk of making her madder. <_<

EikiDai:

> "...Is something wrong?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 27, 2017, 10:43:16 PM
//And that would miss the chance.

Prime:

>The tiny fairy is at the table right ?

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Keep listening in the meanwhile.

(No need to post the conversation live, just make some tl;dr or something later.) :)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 28, 2017, 01:55:11 AM
//Aw for fuck sake i can't even make her idle at the right place.

Eikidai-chan:

>Just stop fucking time, covering us and Eiki with a time bubble.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2017, 03:01:27 AM
//Aw for fuck sake i can't even make her idle at the right place.

Eikidai-chan:

>Just stop fucking time, covering us and Eiki with a time bubble.
> You do so...
> "Once again, are you sure you want to go through this now?" Eiki questions your confirmation.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 28, 2017, 03:02:22 AM
EikiDai:

> Nod.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 28, 2017, 03:04:45 AM
EikiDai:

> "I'm all ears, Miss Eiki."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 28, 2017, 04:34:40 AM
>Before Tashi

EikiDai:
>Nod.
>"Yup. It's just a lecture that's probably been coming to me for a long time, right?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35!
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2017, 06:35:59 AM
>Before Tashi

EikiDai:
>Nod.
>"Yup. It's just a lecture that's probably been coming to me for a long time, right?"

EikiDai:

> Nod.
EikiDai:

> "I'm all ears, Miss Eiki."
> You nod.
> "Well, it appears that despite our meeting before, you've gotten worse..." Eiki stands firm.

> You listen to Eiki's speech, and, as there's nothing else to put your attention to, take her words into consideration.
> Although you began to make a change for fairies in Gensokyo, Eiki's lecturing has shown that your actions aside from that have been less than okay...
> And as such, you've been warned about what you do regarding the concept of fusion.
> Despite Misty Lake practically being less than half as populated as it used to be, you accomplished your goal, and then some, for better or for worse...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2017, 07:03:32 AM
...
> However, you can't just be satisfied with something like this just yet. There's still a lot you'd like to do.
> Despite your wants, Shiki Eiki is against you going on as you have been...
Quests:

> Boss Starter Pack: You've wondered if you, or rather, Indiana should have a spellcard of her own. With the various abilities she possesses, it should be easy. You also need your own theme, as stage themes don't count...maybe?
> Shipping Error: According to Mima, Reimu had feelings for Marisa. This might be a problem, as you had already matched Marisa with Alice. Though Reimu had seemed oblivious to your questioning about it, Mima gave an example of when you told Reimu the news, and she appeared visibly surprised. You're not sure if Mima's right though, or if anything can be done, as Reimu seems as if she could care less about all of this...
> Simply One Hell of a Fairy: The group has wondered how Indiana would be if you got Clownpiece to fuse with her... She claims to have caused trouble for Reimu and the others, so she could definitely be a valuable partner! Reimu's mentioned having her clean the shrine for her too, so maybe she could be a maid like the 3 fairies. You could perish the thought and leave her be, or try something...
> Home Improvementation: You've decided that your home needs more space. Considering your larger family and guests as well as your home being Team ⑨'s base, this is a must! Or getting a bigger home elsewhere, but your treehouse is special... You wonder is you should build into the tree like the Three Fairies.
> Appease the Yakumo: You feel bothered by Yukari, the gap youkai. You hope to find a way to make her lighten up on you...
> Fanciness: You want to see or try out some new clothes... Rinnosuke should be able to help with outside world clothes, maybe...
> Non-Mahogany PolyArmory: You've been thinking... With how you, Cirno-chan, and Koa are, maybe it's time to tie the knot. You have the gems and Alice has the rings on the way with them. You just need a time and place, twice, for popping the question and for having the ceremony.

> So much to do...
//You have the rest of the thread (until post 975, then Q & A) to continue the quest.
> So little time...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 28, 2017, 07:19:22 AM
//Oh thank god it didn't end like that... You scared me for a bit, parser  :V

//Okay guys. We cannot afford to waste time on shenanigans and unnecessary posts, as every post will count from here on out.

//I say we should prioritize world creation, baby naming, house construction, and proposaling preparations (the most important stuffs and thingies) as soon as we can, then we use the interluding time to wrap up any other loose ends (or time skip to the wedding if we have no loose ends by then), then either end the quest with the proposal on post 975 (worst case), or with the wedding if we're lucky enough to get a time skip (Best case).

//What do you guys say?
-----------------------------
IMPORTANT COMMAND
>Once we come up with a game plan, delete all posts between the commands (or command list) that will be posted at the end of the deliberation and this one to free up more space, delete this one as well when the time comes.

------------------------------
//Nobody post their commands until we're all in agreement. Unless we want to group them into one giant post at the end.

//To Kilga, or anyone else currently engaged in... extreme shenanigans: you don't have to listen to this at all, as it's ultimately your choice, but I'd like to at least request that you dial things back a little bit, the less reason Eiki has to interfere with us further, the better.

//Finishing the quests is not necessary. This is already the end of Daiyousei Quest. Getting something that would game over just lets it be the end. Think of this as being past the finish line. Please enjoy yourselves.
-Parser
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 30, 2017, 12:22:41 AM
> Shiki Eiki begins to depart.
> Needless to say, you are currently out of Sakuya magic.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 30, 2017, 12:23:26 AM
>Resume time.
>"Miss Eiki ! Wait just a moment !"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 30, 2017, 12:40:02 AM
//Oh well.

>Delete posts between Eiki departing and the one I marked with the important command to free up space unless another player objects.

NannyDai:
>"Okay, Miss Virtue, I have a question I want to ask you."

>Omniobserve Alice's house.

Prime:
>Look around.
>Are our things gathered?
>Are we ready to move?
>Has Kono told us what part of the mansion we're going to?
>>If not: "Honey, what part of the mansion will we be living in until the expansion is complete? And are they expecting us already?"

Florida:
>Check in.

//Should I just make a discord server and send you guys an invite link?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 30, 2017, 12:51:00 AM
//Well, if we're actually gonna try to talk to Eiki, then I'll at least stick around for that, in the event that she's actually up for a benign fusion.

Hatate (F):

> Daiyousei should be able to help with that.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Everything will be so perfect for me...
> Continue operations.

---

Hecatia:

> Point to the sleeping figure.
> "A shame she's not awake..."

---

RenBug:

> "Oh, you're back."

MerryBug:

> "...Assuming you left at all?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 30, 2017, 01:37:01 AM
//Should I just make a discord server and send you guys an invite link?

//I guess? I'm okay with it.

LettyDai:

> "Do you think we should also bring the other things such as the TV? Kono?"

===

RinDai:

> "Okay. I will bring you some food."
> Give her a reassuring smile and, finding a clear spot near Mystia's stand, warp there. A bit of free food like ol' days doesn't hurt!

===

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Actually, do not demanifest. Warp near Mystia's stand in a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> "Excuse me, Miss Sekibanki?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hmm... Do you have any perfomance planned soon?"

===

LoveDai:

> How much?

===

YukiDai:

> "Uh-huh."
> Look curious.
> "Have you explored other lands, Miss Shinki?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 30, 2017, 05:55:10 AM
//I don't feel good deleting all posts inbetween. They still have sorta useful information...
>Resume time.
>"Miss Eiki ! Wait just a moment !"
> You haven't been able to hold it for a while since her speech a bit in. If anything, you've had enough time to get a little back. Restoring through clones couldn't be done either, thanks to Eiki wanting your full attention.
> The girl stops.
> "What is it?"
//Oh well.

>Delete posts between Eiki departing and the one I marked with the important command to free up space unless another player objects.

NannyDai:
>"Okay, Miss Virtue, I have a question I want to ask you."

>Omniobserve Alice's house.

Prime:
>Look around.
>Are our things gathered?
>Are we ready to move?
>Has Kono told us what part of the mansion we're going to?
>>If not: "Honey, what part of the mansion will we be living in until the expansion is complete? And are they expecting us already?"

Florida:
>Check in.

//Should I just make a discord server and send you guys an invite link?
> "Go on."

> You observe Alice's house.

> Yes.
> Yes.
> No.
> "Uh... I haven't... I'm in the middle of figuring it out." Kono nods.

> The Fairy Village is asleep.
//Well, if we're actually gonna try to talk to Eiki, then I'll at least stick around for that, in the event that she's actually up for a benign fusion.

Hatate (F):

> Daiyousei should be able to help with that.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Everything will be so perfect for me...
> Continue operations.

---

Hecatia:

> Point to the sleeping figure.
> "A shame she's not awake..."

---

RenBug:

> "Oh, you're back."

MerryBug:

> "...Assuming you left at all?"
> You refuse to do so in consideration of Eiki's lecture.

> You refuse to do so in consideration of Eiki's lecture.
> You continue with Youmu...

> Meiling nods.
> "But it's nice to sleep..."

> "Yea." Maribel says. "Yukari wanted me for a bit..."
//I guess? I'm okay with it.

LettyDai:

> "Do you think we should also bring the other things such as the TV? Kono?"

===

RinDai:

> "Okay. I will bring you some food."
> Give her a reassuring smile and, finding a clear spot near Mystia's stand, warp there. A bit of free food like ol' days doesn't hurt!

===

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Actually, do not demanifest. Warp near Mystia's stand in a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> "Excuse me, Miss Sekibanki?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hmm... Do you have any perfomance planned soon?"

===

LoveDai:

> How much?

===

YukiDai:

> "Uh-huh."
> Look curious.
> "Have you explored other lands, Miss Shinki?"
> "The mansion didn't go through what you did with Kappas yet... It wouldn't work."

> You all warp to Mystia's stand.
> The fairies jump.
> "Huh?"

> "What?" Sekibanki asks, getting her feet out of the water.

> "No."

> Unfortunately, Eiki's timing is annoying... If she was later, this would've just been grouped in with the other things. Casting this now will be in offense towards what she just lectured about...

> "Hm?"
> You listen to Eiki's speech, and, as there's nothing else to put your attention to, take her words into consideration.
> Although you began to make a change for fairies in Gensokyo, Eiki's lecturing has shown that your actions aside from that have been less than okay...
> And as such, you've been warned about what you do regarding the concept of fusion.
> Despite your wants, Shiki Eiki is against you going on as you have been...
> You take a moment to recall...
> Actions that go against the will of the victims (Forced thoughts, Forced actions, Forced fusion)... Replenishment of resources through fusion... Transference of magic through fusion...
> Unless you want to give her reason to be even more upset next time, you really have to take her words into consideration, make changes, and stop your tendencies...
> You probably have to tell Reimu, Hamiya, and Gasanae about this.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 30, 2017, 06:58:54 AM
//Could you at least delete the less relevant ones then? (like the whole conversation about Quicktopic? etc.)  :(
//Or at least delete them after we move most debates and OOC to Quicktopic or Discord (I'll make a copy of it there)? (Whether or not we use Discord hinges on Raf's answer.)

NannyDai:
>"Miss Miko created Senkai, right? Do you know how she managed to create a world of her own? I'm asking because I found out I'm capable of creating a world, but I don't know how to do so... I thought I should ask someone experienced, you know?"

>Can we tell if anything is happening in Casa de Alice?

Prime:
>"Alright. Take your time."
>Smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 30, 2017, 08:48:29 PM
EikiDai:

> "I know that fusioning has led to a lot of bad things. I get that. But, uh...if I absolutely 100% promised I wouldn't do any of those bad things, would..."
> Look a bit nervous and fidget with our dress.
> "...Would it be okay if I did with you, with just me inside you? I've actually been kinda curious about what you do and how you live since the last time we met."

---

HamiDai:

> Is it permissible to listen to Hatate's thoughts? Do so if so.
> "So whatcha thinkin' about, Hatate?"

---

Myon:

> Is it permissible to listen to Youmu's thoughts? Do so if so.
> "I am glad to see you enjoying things, Mistress."

---

Hecatia:

> "Ah, I suppose that is true."

---

RenBug:

> "What was up with that, anyway?"

MerryBug:

> "We didn't get you two in trouble, did we?"

---

DoreBug:

> Check in again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 30, 2017, 08:56:44 PM
Eikidai-chan:

>"I wanna understand you more, and i also wish that with this, we can end up as friends."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 30, 2017, 09:22:58 PM
LoveDai:

> Why and what it isn't permitted of what we were doing?

===

Replenishment of resources through fusion... Transference of magic through fusion...

> Clarification of these two not permitted things. The second one refers to not taking other people's magic anymore?

===

RinDai:

> Greet the fairies, and then look for Mystia.
>> Once we find her: "Good evening, Mystia, how are you doing tonight?"

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Approach to the fairies.
> "Hi again!"

LilyDai:

> "Sorry, we went a bit blank back there."

ClownDai:

> "But now all of you have our full attention!"

===

SekiDai:

> "I didn't told you before, but you are a really nice person to be with. It was nice to meet you."
> Smile.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, we might work together in your perfomances any time you want. I would help right away!"
> Flash a 'V' gesture with our hand.

===

YukiDai:

> "Have you visited Gensokyo and, actually, explored it? Or maybe other kind of world?"

//Raf, are you okay with the Discord server?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 31, 2017, 01:09:31 AM
//Could you at least delete the less relevant ones then? (like the whole conversation about Quicktopic? etc.)  :(
//Or at least delete them after we move most debates and OOC to Quicktopic or Discord (I'll make a copy of it there)? (Whether or not we use Discord hinges on Raf's answer.)

NannyDai:
>"Miss Miko created Senkai, right? Do you know how she managed to create a world of her own? I'm asking because I found out I'm capable of creating a world, but I don't know how to do so... I thought I should ask someone experienced, you know?"

>Can we tell if anything is happening in Casa de Alice?

Prime:
>"Alright. Take your time."
>Smile.
> "I don't think you should try for the same way..."

> Nothing new since last check.
EikiDai:

> "I know that fusioning has led to a lot of bad things. I get that. But, uh...if I absolutely 100% promised I wouldn't do any of those bad things, would..."
> Look a bit nervous and fidget with our dress.
> "...Would it be okay if I did with you, with just me inside you? I've actually been kinda curious about what you do and how you live since the last time we met."
Eikidai-chan:

>"I wanna understand you more, and i also wish that with this, we can end up as friends."
> "No." Eiki answers without explanation.
HamiDai:

> Is it permissible to listen to Hatate's thoughts? Do so if so.
> "So whatcha thinkin' about, Hatate?"

---

Myon:

> Is it permissible to listen to Youmu's thoughts? Do so if so.
> "I am glad to see you enjoying things, Mistress."

---

Hecatia:

> "Ah, I suppose that is true."

---

RenBug:

> "What was up with that, anyway?"

MerryBug:

> "We didn't get you two in trouble, did we?"

---

DoreBug:

> Check in again.
> No. At least, you don't think so like this.
> "If I should go out for more... But we're already ready for sleep..." Hatate answers.

> I wonder if I should ask Daiyousei for help in ensuring it... "Mhm."

> You notice the doors open.
> "Huh?" Meiling looks over.
> "Oh. It's the one who bumped into me just a while ago." Junko notes.

> Maribel shakes her head.
> "Just something personal."
> "Could you tell? Or is it too personal?" Renko asks.
> "She just wanted to check with something." Maribel sits on the bed.

> Doremy has created more chocolate, surprisingly.
LoveDai:

> Why and what it isn't permitted of what we were doing?

===

> Clarification of these two not permitted things. The second one refers to not taking other people's magic anymore?

===

RinDai:

> Greet the fairies, and then look for Mystia.
>> Once we find her: "Good evening, Mystia, how are you doing tonight?"

ClownDai, LilyDai:

> Approach to the fairies.
> "Hi again!"

LilyDai:

> "Sorry, we went a bit blank back there."

ClownDai:

> "But now all of you have our full attention!"

===

SekiDai:

> "I didn't told you before, but you are a really nice person to be with. It was nice to meet you."
> Smile.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, we might work together in your perfomances any time you want. I would help right away!"
> Flash a 'V' gesture with our hand.

===

YukiDai:

> "Have you visited Gensokyo and, actually, explored it? Or maybe other kind of world?"

//Raf, are you okay with the Discord server?
> You'd be using Gasanae's magic.

> You believe it'd be your batteryDais purposes for the former, and having others' magics for the latter.

> "Uh... Why?" The fairies ask.
> You find Mystia in the usual serving spot of her stand.
> "Uh, it's been a while. I'm doing fine." Mystia replies.

> "Uh, thanks..." Sekibanki says.

> "How good are you?" Kokoro asks. "If you're far far too good or far far too bad, it won't be fun..."
> "Hehe, I have a feeling I'd get attacked if I just decided to go out there. And I'm here now anyways. I don't intend on leaving Makai alone."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 31, 2017, 01:48:11 AM
EikiDai:

> Look sad.
> "Aww...even if I hextuple promise?"

---

HamiDai:

> "I'm up for heading out if you want to!"

---

Myon:

> Continue listening to Youmu's thoughts at all times.
> "Would you like to continue as you are, Mistress? Or would you like to go to bed? Or, perhaps, should we go out and try to find more we can add to you?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Huh?"
> Look over.

---

HifuuBugs:

> "Oh."

---

DoreBug:

> Is Doremy eating it?
> Is it okay to listen to Doremy's thoughts? Do so if so.
> Begin eating the chocolate, unless Doremy tries to stop us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 31, 2017, 02:01:34 AM
//If there are no answers about any organization, either we'll continue like this, or I will see which chat I choose and tell all of you about it.

Edit: Actually, I want to let it be known that Discord isn't an option for me. The PC I have isn't nowhere helpful, and neither it has Windows 7 or higher, which are required to used Discord. Let it alone that my internet lately isn't in their best moments, which leaves me with webchats that are used with the browser, such as IRC or QuickTopic. My apologies.



NannyDai:

> "Hm? What do you mean? I reeeally would like if you can explain me, Miss Virtue."
> Look expectantly.

===

LoveDai:

> In other words, we can't use magics that we took from other persons?
>> Do we also have to get rid of the magics we own right now that are from other persons?

===

RinDai:

> "Sorry for that. Probably Team 9 should reunite more oftenly. Like here, you know, like old times!"
> Smile and sit down on a chair, if any.

> If Eiki didn't said anything about not letting us fusion with more people, then parse the following ClownDai command:

ClownDai:

> "Like I previously said, Miss Reimu, and probably other persons, do not want too much people knowing how to use fusion."
> Frown sadly.
> "Therefore, I can't tell you how to perform it..."

===

SekiDai:

> Smile and nod.
> "Do not. I'm just telling the truth."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, I'm not 'far far' good, but neither I am 'far far' bad. People say that I'm really good, but I'm just starting, so maybe I'm in some middle ground of sorts?"
> Think for a moment.
> "Maybe, hehe."

===

YukiDai:

> Look surprised, but then shake our head.
> "No way! You can't be attacked, or rather you should not be attacked! Because... Becausebecause..."
> Point at her and move it up and down, pointing to all of her figure.
> "You are Miss Shinki! Miss Shinki!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 31, 2017, 02:03:15 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Find Flan !

Maridai-chan:

>"Uh, Maribel-san,  could i please talk to Miss Yukari ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 31, 2017, 06:38:23 AM
EikiDai:

> Look sad.
> "Aww...even if I hextuple promise?"

---

HamiDai:

> "I'm up for heading out if you want to!"

---

Myon:

> Continue listening to Youmu's thoughts at all times.
> "Would you like to continue as you are, Mistress? Or would you like to go to bed? Or, perhaps, should we go out and try to find more we can add to you?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Huh?"
> Look over.

---

HifuuBugs:

> "Oh."

---

DoreBug:

> Is Doremy eating it?
> Is it okay to listen to Doremy's thoughts? Do so if so.
> Begin eating the chocolate, unless Doremy tries to stop us.
Maridai-chan:

>"Uh, Maribel-san,  could i please talk to Miss Yukari ?"
> "Yes. I do understand you could stand true to that promise, however. If a time occurs when I'm not needed, I would accept an excursion with you."

> "Y-You sound like you don't want to go to sleep yet. What about Aya? She wanted us to..."

> More... It won't be like the lake thing... I'm in control after all. "More? Uh... Yea." Youmu agrees.

> "You two want to check the place out, right? I can be your guide." The woman at the door speaks.
> "Is it fine to let them in?" Meiling asks.
> "I have permission. Other kinds of it too, just in case."

> "Talk to her about what?" Merry asks.

> Yes.
> Well, you're neither a species that can naturally do so nor does Doremy know you can do so. Though, maybe you've told her about it already... But she'd probably still be against it...
> You resume eating.
//If there are no answers about any organization, either we'll continue like this, or I will see which chat I choose and tell all of you about it.

Edit: Actually, I want to let it be known that Discord isn't an option for me. The PC I have isn't nowhere helpful, and neither it has Windows 7 or higher, which are required to used Discord. Let it alone that my internet lately isn't in their best moments, which leaves me with webchats that are used with the browser, such as IRC or QuickTopic. My apologies.



NannyDai:

> "Hm? What do you mean? I reeeally would like if you can explain me, Miss Virtue."
> Look expectantly.

===

LoveDai:

> In other words, we can't use magics that we took from other persons?
>> Do we also have to get rid of the magics we own right now that are from other persons?

===

RinDai:

> "Sorry for that. Probably Team 9 should reunite more oftenly. Like here, you know, like old times!"
> Smile and sit down on a chair, if any.

> If Eiki didn't said anything about not letting us fusion with more people, then parse the following ClownDai command:

ClownDai:

> "Like I previously said, Miss Reimu, and probably other persons, do not want too much people knowing how to use fusion."
> Frown sadly.
> "Therefore, I can't tell you how to perform it..."

===

SekiDai:

> Smile and nod.
> "Do not. I'm just telling the truth."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, I'm not 'far far' good, but neither I am 'far far' bad. People say that I'm really good, but I'm just starting, so maybe I'm in some middle ground of sorts?"
> Think for a moment.
> "Maybe, hehe."

===

YukiDai:

> Look surprised, but then shake our head.
> "No way! You can't be attacked, or rather you should not be attacked! Because... Becausebecause..."
> Point at her and move it up and down, pointing to all of her figure.
> "You are Miss Shinki! Miss Shinki!"
> "What's the fun in winning a danmaku battle with someone else's methods and danmaku? It wouldn't be as great as your own."
> "But Marisa takes others' danmaku and makes it better with her own flair." Kono speaks.
> "But do you like it because of it's origin, or because Marisa does it?"
> Kono thinks for a second, before freezing up.

> You can not.
> You believe you would have to.

> You sit down.
> "Well, we can't just use your home anymore..." Mystia says. "But it'd be nice to get together again. You and Rumia with your huge changes... Cirno, Wriggle..."
> "Aww." The fairies say.
> "But we're Indiana too! We should know!" Sunny argues.

> Sekibanki gets up.
> "Well uh, I'll be going..."

> "Oh.

> "Yes and this is my world. I don't want to leave it for some time yet."
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Find Flan !
> You locate Flan, within her sister's room, through observation.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 31, 2017, 07:05:25 AM
NannyDai:
>"I-Is something wrong, dear?"

>Time of day?

>Aside from Warp, Growth (size), development, and goddess-based powers. What powers in are arsenal CAN we still use then? Requesting list.
>On that note, would Sakuya-suika hybrid magic still be viable? Because it's technically a new magic that doesn't belong to anyone in particular, so it should be usable on that technicality, right?

Doredai:
>Does the infallible thing on us extend to goddess-based spells/miracles/curses/blessings, or only Sanae magic miracles?

>Faith levels
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 31, 2017, 07:39:20 AM
NannyDai:
>"I-Is something wrong, dear?"

>Time of day?

>Aside from Warp, Growth (size), development, and goddess-based powers. What powers in are arsenal CAN we still use then? Requesting list.
>On that note, would Sakuya-suika hybrid magic still be viable? Because it's technically a new magic that doesn't belong to anyone in particular, so it should be usable on that technicality, right?

Doredai:
>Does the infallible thing on us extend to goddess-based spells/miracles/curses/blessings, or only Sanae magic miracles?

>Faith levels
> "N-Nevermind what I said then."
> "Sorry." Virtue speaks.

> It's been nighttime for a while...

> Flight, Danmaku, Fusion... You couldn't even use Meiling's sensing thing for fusion...
> Seeing as it was from two magics that weren't yours, you wouldn't count on it. You know better than that... At least, you used to.

> Just Gasanae's miracle's.

> Still very high~
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 31, 2017, 07:49:52 AM
> Sanae gave us permission to copy her magic that one time. Is it still wrong to use it?
> What about manipulating dreams?

---

EikiDai:

> "When you're not needed? I hope you're never not needed!!"

---

HamiDai:

> Shrug.
> "It's up to you."

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "All right, Mistress. What should we add to you?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh, that would be wonderful!"

---

DoreBug:

> Is there a timer anywhere?
> How does Doremy's real body look compared to her dream (original) body?
> Continue going to town on those chocolates.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 31, 2017, 08:37:18 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Wait outside that room.

Rumidai-chan 1:

>Cleaning status ?

Maridai-chan:

>"Uhh, about her constant meddling like i was some sort of kid of hers."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 31, 2017, 11:23:00 AM
> Sanae gave us permission to copy her magic that one time. Is it still wrong to use it?
> What about manipulating dreams?

---

EikiDai:

> "When you're not needed? I hope you're never not needed!!"

---

HamiDai:

> Shrug.
> "It's up to you."

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "All right, Mistress. What should we add to you?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Oh, that would be wonderful!"

---

DoreBug:

> Is there a timer anywhere?
> How does Doremy's real body look compared to her dream (original) body?
> Continue going to town on those chocolates.
> Yes.
>  A no go...

> "If I'm never not needed, then that means there would always be those in need of reformation here, along with those that have to be judged elsewhere."

> "I don't really have a choice... If they wake up from something I'm doing, it'll be awkward."

> "I don't know..." We got all of the rooms beds and sheets...

> "This way then. My name is Rumia, by the way." The girl gestures.
> "I believed we wouldn't have been able to have this." Junko says.

> Yes.
> Much more endowed.
> You pick up the pace.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Wait outside that room.

Rumidai-chan 1:

>Cleaning status ?

Maridai-chan:

>"Uhh, about her constant meddling like i was some sort of kid of hers."
> You head to and wait outside of Remilia's room.

> Going well.

> "I'm not her mother or anything..." Maribel says. "My permission won't do anything."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 31, 2017, 11:38:41 AM
EikiDai:

> "Not like that. Even if no one did bad things anymore and there wasn't a need for judging and stuff, that doesn't mean there isn't a need for you. You're a person, not a job, and for every person that exists, there's a need for them, because they're the only person that can be themselves, you know? So no, I don't want there to ever be a time when you think you're not needed, because you'll always be needed, whether your job is done or not!"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, it should be fine as long as you're quiet, right?"

---

Myon:

> "What about the spirits floating around everywhere here?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Me neither. This is getting exciting~"

---

DoreBug:

> Keep going in the background.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 31, 2017, 12:28:50 PM
NannyDai:

> "Oh. Aww..."
> Look sad, but then look curiously at Virtue.
> "... At least some kind of tip...?"

//Sorry. Just in case you don't come in time when the next update happens, Naz.

===

RinDai:

> "Yea, you are right. I'd like to spend lots of time with you girls once again."
> Smile brightly.
> "We always have lotsa of fun together."

LilyDai:

> "I know... and that's precisely why I'd like to tell you, but I can't..."
> Look sad too.

===

SekiDai:

> Stand up.
> "Oke. It was a pleasure, Miss Sekibanki."
> Stretch our hand for a handshake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I'm qualified to perform along Miss Kokoro, then?"
> Smile.

===

LoveDai:

> Is that so...
> Wait, 'we believe so'? So we don't know if Eiki outright told us about it, neither if she gave us a hint of doing so, right? Well, if that's so, we don't need to get rid of them, but just not use them...
> Regardless, try to concentrate. But concentrate for REAL.
> Once we are doing so, try to, in any way, to bring this world of our mind into a reality. Use our presence and possible ability as a Goddess to be successful.

===

YukiDai:

> Smile.
> "If you feel like you want to visit us any time, I'll gladly be your guide in the tour where you are certainly going to be okay! And maybe Miss Alice can come along!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on July 31, 2017, 12:53:17 PM
EikiDai:

> "Not like that. Even if no one did bad things anymore and there wasn't a need for judging and stuff, that doesn't mean there isn't a need for you. You're a person, not a job, and for every person that exists, there's a need for them, because they're the only person that can be themselves, you know? So no, I don't want there to ever be a time when you think you're not needed, because you'll always be needed, whether your job is done or not!"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, it should be fine as long as you're quiet, right?"

---

Myon:

> "What about the spirits floating around everywhere here?"

---

Hecatia:

> "Me neither. This is getting exciting~"

---

DoreBug:

> Keep going in the background.
> "...Well, take into consideration if I'm free to join you instead then."

> "How quiet can I be if it's my own body that they'd be hearing from? That's as close as they can get to any noises I make."

> "I'm not gonna use them..." This was a problem before too.

> Junko proceeds.
> "Take care." Meiling says.

> You continue.
NannyDai:

> "Oh. Aww..."
> Look sad, but then look curiously at Virtue.
> "... At least some kind of tip...?"

//Sorry. Just in case you don't come in time when the next update happens, Naz.

===

RinDai:

> "Yea, you are right. I'd like to spend lots of time with you girls once again."
> Smile brightly.
> "We always have lotsa of fun together."

LilyDai:

> "I know... and that's precisely why I'd like to tell you, but I can't..."
> Look sad too.

===

SekiDai:

> Stand up.
> "Oke. It was a pleasure, Miss Sekibanki."
> Stretch our hand for a handshake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I'm qualified to perform along Miss Kokoro, then?"
> Smile.

===

LoveDai:

> Is that so...
> Wait, 'we believe so'? So we don't know if Eiki outright told us about it, neither if she gave us a hint of doing so, right? Well, if that's so, we don't need to get rid of them, but just not use them...
> Regardless, try to concentrate. But concentrate for REAL.
> Once we are doing so, try to, in any way, to bring this world of our mind into a reality. Use our presence and possible ability as a Goddess to be successful.

===

YukiDai:

> Smile.
> "If you feel like you want to visit us any time, I'll gladly be your guide in the tour where you are certainly going to be okay! And maybe Miss Alice can come along!"
> "Don't give up too quickly if it's not looking good."

> Mystia nods.

> "But... You have to! We're just as much Indiana as you are!" Sunny says.
> "We're not gonna be in Indiana anymore then." Luna says.
> "I don't think-"
> "Yea! You can be Indiana without us! Come on, we'll figure it out on our own." Sunny begins to depart.
> "Wait for me." Star follows.
> Luna follows as well.

> Sekibanki takes the offer.

> "Mm." Kokoro nods.

> You would rather not want Eiki to be more upset on keeping magics you got from others through fusion.

> You do your best with the current circumstances...
> Nothing.

> "Alright."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 31, 2017, 01:02:30 PM
//So much for rareposting. :V I figured Eiki wouldn't be this talkative and that my plotlines would sort of resolve themselves! Oh well, no complaints from me.

EikiDai:

> Frown sadly.
> "I don't know when that will be, though..."

---

HamiDai:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell, to be cast on Hatate and ourselves, that allows Hatate and ourselves to communicate telepathically.
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...Maybe if you talk really quietly?"

---

Myon:

> "Mmm. And the tree is still out, correct? In that case, I'm not really sure."
> Look around the room.
> "...Unless you wanted to try this building, I suppose."

---

Hecatia:

> Follow!

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> How're things going? Is our pure Hecatia half still enjoying herself?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 31, 2017, 02:57:49 PM
Maridai-chan:

>"Yeah, but i figured that if you take me there, it would be better than just appearing there, i mean, you two do have something not quite mother and daughter or master and pupil, but certainly something similar."

Prime:

>How are things ?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 31, 2017, 06:09:34 PM
>Was the miracle to know exactly how we can create a world prepared by an infallible dai?
>If not, then prepare it as a divine act and assess its cost.
>If so, internally panic for a second, then think really hard for a potential solution.

>Maybe we don't need Meiling magic to feel for fusion.
>Attempt to feel Kono's life energy from just omnipresence alone, but don't do anything further.

------------------------------
//I'll be sending out the invite links now since Raf has not objected. Kilga, Raf, and Tashi, check your PMs within the next 24 hours. If for whatever reason, you can't, and the link expires, then PM me asking for a new link.

//Parser, if you would also like a link, so you can watch the debates or just have a casual chat. Let my know in PMs and I'll invite you as well.  :)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on July 31, 2017, 07:44:34 PM
//I thought that it wasn't Meiling's Magic itself that let us feel for energies, but her teachings, her magic does make her better at that iirc no ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on July 31, 2017, 07:59:13 PM
NannyDai:

> "... O-Okay..."
> Nod.

===

RinDai:

> "Don't worry. I will make sure hang around more oftenly."
> Smile.
> "Have you saw Wriggle recently?"

===

LilyDai:

> "Don't get upset girls! Please!"
> Follow them, but don't too close. We don't want to make them even more upset!

ClownDai:

> Is Clownpiece here with us?

===

RinBug:

> Check on Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hope to see you soon? Hopefully tomorrow?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Deal, then!"
> Nod vigorously, but then think.
> "Hm... Miss Kokoro, I have a question... Do you know some place that might sell clothes and stuff? I want to redesign my dress, but that sounds like some hard job... but I'm looking forward to it!"

===

LoveDai:

> Hmm... Recall what else told us Suwako and Kanako (if anything) about the abilities of being a Goddess. Surely, there must be something in there that can be the key to create our world.
> Reassess abilities as a Goddess.

===

YukiDai:

> "Deal!"
> Nod.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 01, 2017, 12:36:12 AM
//So much for rareposting. :V I figured Eiki wouldn't be this talkative and that my plotlines would sort of resolve themselves! Oh well, no complaints from me.

EikiDai:

> Frown sadly.
> "I don't know when that will be, though..."

---

HamiDai:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell, to be cast on Hatate and ourselves, that allows Hatate and ourselves to communicate telepathically.
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...Maybe if you talk really quietly?"

---

Myon:

> "Mmm. And the tree is still out, correct? In that case, I'm not really sure."
> Look around the room.
> "...Unless you wanted to try this building, I suppose."

---

Hecatia:

> Follow!

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> How're things going? Is our pure Hecatia half still enjoying herself?
> "And neither do I. I do hope it's soon." Eiki turns again.

> You prepare...
> Nothing...
> "That doesn't stop my actions from being quiet or loud."

> "T-The whole place? That's too much... And we'd have nowhere to sleep." It'd be really tasking to put it all back in order.

> You follow.
> She seems to be more focused on whats going on with Junko.
> "It'll be bad if you stray away, so try to stick close to me." Rumia says.
Maridai-chan:

>"Yeah, but i figured that if you take me there, it would be better than just appearing there, i mean, you two do have something not quite mother and daughter or master and pupil, but certainly something similar."

Prime:

>How are things ?
> "Okay." Maribel opens a gap.

> You're just waiting on Kono to say where you all can stay.
>Was the miracle to know exactly how we can create a world prepared by an infallible dai?
>If not, then prepare it as a divine act and assess its cost.
>If so, internally panic for a second, then think really hard for a potential solution.

>Maybe we don't need Meiling magic to feel for fusion.
>Attempt to feel Kono's life energy from just omnipresence alone, but don't do anything further.

------------------------------
//I'll be sending out the invite links now since Raf has not objected. Kilga, Raf, and Tashi, check your PMs within the next 24 hours. If for whatever reason, you can't, and the link expires, then PM me asking for a new link.

//Parser, if you would also like a link, so you can watch the debates or just have a casual chat. Let my know in PMs and I'll invite you as well.  :)
> It was by LoveDai, so no.
> You prepare...
> Doesn't seem to work...

> You make an attempt...
> You cannot feel it.
NannyDai:

> "... O-Okay..."
> Nod.

===

RinDai:

> "Don't worry. I will make sure hang around more oftenly."
> Smile.
> "Have you saw Wriggle recently?"

===

LilyDai:

> "Don't get upset girls! Please!"
> Follow them, but don't too close. We don't want to make them even more upset!

ClownDai:

> Is Clownpiece here with us?

===

RinBug:

> Check on Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hope to see you soon? Hopefully tomorrow?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Deal, then!"
> Nod vigorously, but then think.
> "Hm... Miss Kokoro, I have a question... Do you know some place that might sell clothes and stuff? I want to redesign my dress, but that sounds like some hard job... but I'm looking forward to it!"

===

LoveDai:

> Hmm... Recall what else told us Suwako and Kanako (if anything) about the abilities of being a Goddess. Surely, there must be something in there that can be the key to create our world.
> Reassess abilities as a Goddess.

===

YukiDai:

> "Deal!"
> Nod.
> "Good luck." Virtue says.

> "No..." Mystia answers.

> The fairies continue as you try to follow. You are faster than them...

> Yes.

> Rin is already in bed.

> Sekibanki shrugs.

> "No." Kokoro answers.

> You don't remember any... You should probably pay them a visit.
> You can manifest almost anywhere in Gensokyo...
> You recall something about being able to prevent yourself from getting tired, at the cost of faith.
> Either you're really good at singing, or fairies seem attracted to your singing. It could be something. Maybe something more too.

> Shinki continues.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 01, 2017, 12:53:56 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>So ?

Maridai-chan:

>"Thanks Mari-san, uhmm, i can call you that right ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 01, 2017, 12:58:22 AM
Maridai:
>"Mari-san Kirisam-earn!"

Nannydai:
>Prepare a random trivial divine act and assess its cost. Just to make sure we aren't being locked out of anything again...

//I honestly regret paying attention to Eiki now, since we can't use that information gathering miracle anymore...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 01, 2017, 01:06:36 AM
EikiDai:

> "W-wait! If it's okay later, why isn't it okay now? What I can I do to make it okay now?"

---

HamiDai:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell to be cast on Hatate that makes it so anyone in her chest can't hear anything she says or does as long as they're asleep.
> "I dunno...I'm not sure they can actually hear anything other than your voice, if they couldn't hear anything I said."

---

Myon:

> "Then I am not sure, Mistress."

---

Hecatia:

> Nod.
> "Understood."
> Continue following.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 01, 2017, 01:13:27 AM
//Gather information a la antigua! Let's question people! :P



RinDai:

> "Well, I have something really important to tell all of you."
> Smile.
> "I had another daughter."

ClownDai:

> What about Lily?
> If both are here, how do they look right now?

===

RinBug:

> Is Rin sleeping? or just staring to the nothingess?

===

LilyDai:

> "You are still part of Indiana, girls! You will always be and nobody can change that!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Pout.
> "Oh well. Maybe if I had materials to redesign my dresses myself could be doable..."

===

LoveDai:

> Omni-Observe Moriya Shrine, looking for Suwako and Kanako.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Resume following.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 01, 2017, 10:08:35 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>So ?

Maridai-chan:

>"Thanks Mari-san, uhmm, i can call you that right ?"
> Still waiting. Nothing has happened.

> "I guess..."
Maridai:
>"Mari-san Kirisam-earn!"

Nannydai:
>Prepare a random trivial divine act and assess its cost. Just to make sure we aren't being locked out of anything again...

//I honestly regret paying attention to Eiki now, since we can't use that information gathering miracle anymore...
> "It's MerryBerry." Renko rectifies.

> You do a minor test...
> Still working fine.
EikiDai:

> "W-wait! If it's okay later, why isn't it okay now? What I can I do to make it okay now?"

---

HamiDai:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell to be cast on Hatate that makes it so anyone in her chest can't hear anything she says or does as long as they're asleep.
> "I dunno...I'm not sure they can actually hear anything other than your voice, if they couldn't hear anything I said."

---

Myon:

> "Then I am not sure, Mistress."

---

Hecatia:

> Nod.
> "Understood."
> Continue following.
> "I don't really have much time now."

> You try to prepare a sort of muting spell...
> It doesn't work.

> "Maybe..."

> "Should we just go to sleep then?" Right, she's just doing what I want to.

> You continue.
> The halls are very long, and it's not very bright in here.
> "There's many rooms in here. Most of them are rooms for the fairy maids working here." Rumia explains.
//Gather information a la antigua! Let's question people! :P



RinDai:

> "Well, I have something really important to tell all of you."
> Smile.
> "I had another daughter."

ClownDai:

> What about Lily?
> If both are here, how do they look right now?

===

RinBug:

> Is Rin sleeping? or just staring to the nothingess?

===

LilyDai:

> "You are still part of Indiana, girls! You will always be and nobody can change that!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Pout.
> "Oh well. Maybe if I had materials to redesign my dresses myself could be doable..."

===

LoveDai:

> Omni-Observe Moriya Shrine, looking for Suwako and Kanako.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Resume following.
> "A-Another? It's not easy to take care of so many..." Mystia says. "Are you alright?"

> Lily seems like she doesn't want to be here.
> Clownpiece is watching the fairies fly away.

> You can't tell if she's asleep or not from here.

> The fairies seem to vanish from sight.

> "Why do you want to redesign it?"

> You observe... locating the two sleeping in their respective rooms.

> You continue following, hoping Shinki actually leads you somewhere...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 01, 2017, 10:14:59 PM
EikiDai:

> "That's not a problem, though. It doesn't take any time to do it, and once it's done, you can keep right on doing what you were doing before!"

---

HamiDai:

> "It's up to you, though."

---

Myon:

> "I think that if you want more, then we should try to get you more. I'm just a little short on ideas at the moment, unfortunately."

---

Hecatia:

> "Makes sense."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 01, 2017, 10:24:31 PM
Maridai-chan:

>"Okay ! I'll see you soon."
>Cross the gap and look for an Yukarin.

>Check up on Yuukarin and Wriggle.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 01, 2017, 11:31:54 PM
EikiDai:

> "That's not a problem, though. It doesn't take any time to do it, and once it's done, you can keep right on doing what you were doing before!"

---

HamiDai:

> "It's up to you, though."

---

Myon:

> "I think that if you want more, then we should try to get you more. I'm just a little short on ideas at the moment, unfortunately."

---

Hecatia:

> "Makes sense."
> "No." Eiki declines.

> "I think I'll just get to sleep then..."

> "Right..."

> You continue...
> "Where are we going first?" Junko asks.
> "There's a library, a basement, a dining hall... name one." Rumia lists.
Maridai-chan:

>"Okay ! I'll see you soon."
>Cross the gap and look for an Yukarin.

>Check up on Yuukarin and Wriggle.
> You head through.
> It's outside of Yukari's room door.

> You observe...
> They aren't outside of it at least...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 01, 2017, 11:41:08 PM
EikiDai:

> Deflate.
> "...Please?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, if that's what you want..."

---

Myon:

> "Oh, Mistress, forgive me if you are beyond tired of this suggestion, but what about the lake?"

---

Hecatia:

> Does the original Hecatia have a preference?
> "Mmm...what do you think, Junko, dear?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 02, 2017, 12:18:05 AM
Maridai-chan:

>Knock.

Rumidai-chan:

>How is work doing ?
>Make note to once we are finished somewhat, to find Sakuya and ask about her feelings towards the time magic and our usage of it, because now that we recall so... she even trained us to use right ? And there was something about us being 'perfect for it' too."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 02, 2017, 12:19:03 AM
RinDai:

> "Of course. I mean, I would do anything for my children, so having another all the better! I really expect them to grow as good persons, and this new addition was really a strike of happiness for us!"

===

ClownDai:

> Look sadly.
> "... I didn't wanted them to get upset..."

===

LilyDai:

> "G-Girls! We could talk with Miss Reimu to see if she can give all of you permission!"

====

SekiDai:

> "Night, Miss Sekibanki?"
> Smile.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Because originallity!"
> Thumbs-up.
> "And also fresh appearance! I better find ways to obtain materials to make clothes so I can start!"

===

LoveDai:

> Click our tongue.
> Omni-Observe for Sanae in the Moriya Shrine.
> Using what we possibly read about goddesses, what are they able to do?

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Do we think Shinki has any reason to deceive us?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 02, 2017, 03:25:24 AM
NannyDai:
>Ponder a bit regarding world creation and how to do so.

All Dais that haven't been commanded for a while
>report
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 02, 2017, 04:52:36 AM
EikiDai:

> Deflate.
> "...Please?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, if that's what you want..."

---

Myon:

> "Oh, Mistress, forgive me if you are beyond tired of this suggestion, but what about the lake?"

---

Hecatia:

> Does the original Hecatia have a preference?
> "Mmm...what do you think, Junko, dear?"
> "No." Eiki repeats.

> "You don't want that?"

> It came up again. "I don't think I'd ever be willing to use the lake again... It's too much."

> No.
> "If we visit the library first, we might end up spending all of our time reading." Junko says.
Maridai-chan:

>Knock.

Rumidai-chan:

>How is work doing ?
>Make note to once we are finished somewhat, to find Sakuya and ask about her feelings towards the time magic and our usage of it, because now that we recall so... she even trained us to use right ? And there was something about us being 'perfect for it' too."
> You knock.
> "Yukari's asleeeep." You hear Yukari on the other side.

> Fine. You don't have to do any of this, as everywhere you check is already clean as is...
RinDai:

> "Of course. I mean, I would do anything for my children, so having another all the better! I really expect them to grow as good persons, and this new addition was really a strike of happiness for us!"

===

ClownDai:

> Look sadly.
> "... I didn't wanted them to get upset..."

===

LilyDai:

> "G-Girls! We could talk with Miss Reimu to see if she can give all of you permission!"

====

SekiDai:

> "Night, Miss Sekibanki?"
> Smile.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Because originallity!"
> Thumbs-up.
> "And also fresh appearance! I better find ways to obtain materials to make clothes so I can start!"

===

LoveDai:

> Click our tongue.
> Omni-Observe for Sanae in the Moriya Shrine.
> Using what we possibly read about goddesses, what are they able to do?

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Do we think Shinki has any reason to deceive us?
> "If you say so..."

> "They're fine." Clownpiece says.

> Your voice falls on deaf ears as they do not respond.

> "Goodnight."

> "Don't get stuck wondering how to make it." Kokoro says.

> You observe...
> Sanae and Kogasa are asleep in their room.
> Well, Kanako and Suwako had something to do with sky and earth from the book... There's also that curse thingy Suwako has...

> No... Well, you're with Koa, so, if anything, she'd be upset about that. But you really doubt it.
NannyDai:
>Ponder a bit regarding world creation and how to do so.

All Dais that haven't been commanded for a while
>report
> You think...
> Shinki created her world, but doesn't want to tell you... You have Koa and Alice from there too, so they could possibly lead somewhere. But talking to Koa about it is almost a no go since it's marriage stuff... Miko has her world too. Sakuya said something about her own world when you were testing stopping time for the first time, but maybe that's different. There's also the scientists who could go to other worlds, and Yukari with her gap space.

> "We have a room." Kono speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 02, 2017, 05:15:43 AM
Prime:

> "Huh?"
> Address Kono.

===

RinDai:

> "You can meet her at other time, as its better that way since we can't overwhelm her when she's just a newborn."
> Join our hands.
> "It's really cuuute~! And small too!"

===

ClownDai:

> Look over to Clownpiece.
> "You think they just need some time?"

LilyDai:

> "... B-Bwuh..."
> Look down and start returning.

===

SekiDai:

> Nod and smile warmly.
> "Hope to see you tomorrow, then."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Ye'. The problem is not making it, but how to find the most fitting materials. Because I can't afford to buy them."
> Okay, let's start. What are our favorite colors so far?
> We know that blue and white combine nicely, but what other colors/combinations we could add that can match well?
> Do we know of any place that can have not clothes, but materials for clothes?
> What do we think of thigh-highs or related?
> What do we think of hats or related? Our ribbon doesn't count!
> What do we think of exposing armpits?
> What do we think of belts?
> Note to self: The redesign must show cleavage.
> Ponder making a completely new dress.

===

LoveDai:

> Sky and Earth? Do we know more about these?
> Ponder ways where Sanae can helps us with her miracles to create a world. After all, we created life thanks to her, the result being Lucien. We can manipulate nature, such as taking tree's life force, so it can work.
> Ponder Suwako and Kanako lending a helping hand. Those sky and earth thingies sound neat.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Keep following Shinki.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 02, 2017, 05:58:55 AM
Prime:
>Nod and smile.
>"Alright. Would you rather fly or warp to the mansion, dear?"

>Omniobserve the baby's flower.
>Consider a flower-based name for the baby.
>Ponder ways to guarantee its protection.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 02, 2017, 08:25:57 AM
Maridai-chan:

>"No she isn't."

Rumidai-chan:

>Try the lesser rooms, or await to attend to "Hecatia" and Junko, whatever works.

Lilydai-chan:

>Feel for their energy.
>"What would you even use fusion for ?! You know that without her permission you would get in trouble !"

Sumidai-chan:

>What is going on ?

Rikadai-chan:

>How did it go ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Rin Satsuki on August 02, 2017, 08:33:20 AM
Lilydai-chan:

>Feel for their energy.
>"What would you even use fusion for ?! You know that without her permission you would get in trouble !"

> Don't. We already gave up on them, and it's for the best. We don't want them to be more upset. We can talk later to them. Let alone we can't feel for life energies without touching, since using Meiling's magic is already a no.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 02, 2017, 11:07:30 AM
EikiDai:

> Deflate further.
> "Awww...is there really nothing I can do to make it okay now?"

---

HamiDai:

> "I wanna see you indulge yourself and have a good time, Hatate. But it's your body, not mine."

---

Myon:

> Given the recent lecture, is it still okay to control Youmu's body?
> Given the recent lecture, is it okay to perform a true fusion with Youmu and become one single person if she agrees to it?
> "Mmm. Perhaps Miss Yukari could come up with something, then?"

---

Hecatia:

> "And I'm not particularly hungry...perhaps the basement, then?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 03, 2017, 06:35:00 AM
Prime:

> "Huh?"
> Address Kono.

===

RinDai:

> "You can meet her at other time, as its better that way since we can't overwhelm her when she's just a newborn."
> Join our hands.
> "It's really cuuute~! And small too!"

===

ClownDai:

> Look over to Clownpiece.
> "You think they just need some time?"

LilyDai:

> "... B-Bwuh..."
> Look down and start returning.

===

SekiDai:

> Nod and smile warmly.
> "Hope to see you tomorrow, then."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Ye'. The problem is not making it, but how to find the most fitting materials. Because I can't afford to buy them."
> Okay, let's start. What are our favorite colors so far?
> We know that blue and white combine nicely, but what other colors/combinations we could add that can match well?
> Do we know of any place that can have not clothes, but materials for clothes?
> What do we think of thigh-highs or related?
> What do we think of hats or related? Our ribbon doesn't count!
> What do we think of exposing armpits?
> What do we think of belts?
> Note to self: The redesign must show cleavage.
> Ponder making a completely new dress.

===

LoveDai:

> Sky and Earth? Do we know more about these?
> Ponder ways where Sanae can helps us with her miracles to create a world. After all, we created life thanks to her, the result being Lucien. We can manipulate nature, such as taking tree's life force, so it can work.
> Ponder Suwako and Kanako lending a helping hand. Those sky and earth thingies sound neat.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Keep following Shinki.
Prime:
>Nod and smile.
>"Alright. Would you rather fly or warp to the mansion, dear?"

>Omniobserve the baby's flower.
>Consider a flower-based name for the baby.
>Ponder ways to guarantee its protection.
> "Let's warp please."

> You observe...
> Nothing is wrong with it... It's still as it has been.
> You consider naming your child after a flower...
> Miracles are out... Maybe you could make your own fairy blessing for it.

> "How small?"

> Clownpiece shrugs again.

> You start heading back.

> Sekibanki heads off.

> "You should get a job then." Kokoro says.
> You begin to plot...

> You don't know much more.
> You think about Sanae's miracles, and if they can accomplish such with her faith...

> You continue...
> Getting a bit tired of this...
Maridai-chan:

>"No she isn't."

Rumidai-chan:

>Try the lesser rooms, or await to attend to "Hecatia" and Junko, whatever works.

Sumidai-chan:

>What is going on ?

Rikadai-chan:

>How did it go ?
> "What is it?" Yukari asks.

> You go for rooms that aren't fairy maid rooms...

> Nothing new has happened...

> RikaDai seems to be asleep.
EikiDai:

> Deflate further.
> "Awww...is there really nothing I can do to make it okay now?"

---

HamiDai:

> "I wanna see you indulge yourself and have a good time, Hatate. But it's your body, not mine."

---

Myon:

> Given the recent lecture, is it still okay to control Youmu's body?
> Given the recent lecture, is it okay to perform a true fusion with Youmu and become one single person if she agrees to it?
> "Mmm. Perhaps Miss Yukari could come up with something, then?"

---

Hecatia:

> "And I'm not particularly hungry...perhaps the basement, then?"
> "I should get going soon. Is that all you wanted?"

> "It's not just my body this time. Aya and Momiji are there too."

> You believe so.
> It's not prohibited completely. You just have to be careful with it.
> "Wouldn't she be asleep by now?"

> Junko nods in agreement.
> "Alright. The basement is a bit much though, being a basement and all. It's not like you two will get scared from it though." Rumia continues.
> "A bit much in what sense?"
> "Well, it's not dirty, of course. This place is always well kept."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 03, 2017, 07:33:08 AM
Sumidai-chan:

>Okay, make sure nobody is watching us, then manifest another one of us.
>Leave the house and go for one of those clothing stores we found with Sumi, make sure to be properly dressed to go out too.
>Make note to have someone measure our BWH.
>Also make note to have Sumi herself do it too.

Sumidai-chan 2:

>Keep watch of the house.

Maridai-chan:

>"I wanted to talk about our non-amorous relationship, you know, woman to woman, it's complicated, can i please come in Miss Yukari ?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 03, 2017, 07:45:16 AM
Sumidai-chan:

>Okay, make sure nobody is watching us, then manifest another one of us.
>Leave the house and go for one of those clothing stores we found with Sumi, make sure to be properly dressed to go out too.
>Make note to have someone measure our BWH.
>Also make note to have Sumi herself do it too.

Sumidai-chan 2:

>Keep watch of the house.

Maridai-chan:

>"I wanted to talk about our non-amorous relationship, you know, woman to woman, it's complicated, can i please come in Miss Yukari ?"
> You can't manifest another self out here.

> "You can talk from there."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 03, 2017, 08:16:59 AM
Maridai-chan:

>"Aw cmon, you had a proper talk with Mari-san, why not with me ?"
>Pout.

Sumidai-chan:

>Okay, make sure nobody is watching us, then manifest another one of us at Gensokyo on a safe place, and have her warp here safely.
>Leave the house and go for one of those clothing stores we found with Sumi, make sure to be properly dressed to go out too.
>Make note to have someone measure our BWH.
>Also make note to have Sumi herself do it too.

Sumidai-chan 2:

>Keep watch of the house.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 03, 2017, 08:35:40 AM
Maridai-chan:

>"Aw cmon, you had a proper talk with Mari-san, why not with me ?"
>Pout.

Sumidai-chan:

>Okay, make sure nobody is watching us, then manifest another one of us at Gensokyo on a safe place, and have her warp here safely.
>Leave the house and go for one of those clothing stores we found with Sumi, make sure to be properly dressed to go out too.
>Make note to have someone measure our BWH.
>Also make note to have Sumi herself do it too.

Sumidai-chan 2:

>Keep watch of the house.
> "Because you're trying to talk to me while I'm asleep. Try another time."

> You manifest and warp away.
> You depart into the outside.

> You notice the flower looks a bit worse than it did earlier. It's not bad, but for it to have changed at all isn't good.
> You wonder if Rin's flower thing could help it.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 03, 2017, 08:49:47 AM
Prime:
>Have we left yet?
>>If not, recall all significant things that were done with both us and the baby between the flower looking healthy and now. And check on both the baby itself and the flower.
>>If so: "I-I think we should go back, the baby's flower started to wilt as soon as we took her away from home..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 03, 2017, 08:51:54 AM
Prime:
>Have we left yet?
>>If not, recall all significant things that were done with both us and the baby between the flower looking healthy and now. And check on both the baby itself and the flower.
>>If so: "I-I think we should go back, the baby's flower started to wilt as soon as we took her away from home..."
> No.
> It is still healthy, just noticeably less so, which has you worried...
> Well, it either was manifesting, warping away, or talking to Yukari...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 03, 2017, 11:09:20 AM
EikiDai:

> "Uh...I could go with you! You know I can spare a self to go with you."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, don't worry about them, they'll be fine."

---

Myon:

> "Uh...she kinda is, and kinda isn't. Another me is talking to her right now."

---

Hecatia:

> "It certainly looks like it."

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Check in. What's Luna up to?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 03, 2017, 03:32:42 PM
Maridai-chan:

>"But... you are talking to me, how can you be asleep ? Plus you just finished talking to Mari-san too."
>Omnivision inside ? What's going on ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Rin Satsuki on August 03, 2017, 03:42:11 PM
> Demanifest SekiDai, and see if the flower improves a bit.

===

RinDai:

> "Like..."
> Measure with our hands.
> "... this. It's smaller than my hand"

LilyDai:

> Land next to ClownDai.
> "I'm sorry... I think I had to tell them to talk with Miss Reimu before they got upset..."

===

RinBug:

> Try to not make much noise, and check to see if Rin is awake. (Stand up from bed and float to where she's facing if needed).

===

ExperiDai:

> "I have at the SDM, but I don't get paid... often... It's not like money is something I need too much, really. This redesign thingy is out of a whim more than anything."

===

LoveDai:

> Darn. Everything would go smoothly if it wasn't nighttime...

===

YukiDai:

> "Miss Shinki... Sorry for asking, but how much is left...?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2017, 06:03:49 AM
EikiDai:

> "Uh...I could go with you! You know I can spare a self to go with you."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, don't worry about them, they'll be fine."

---

Myon:

> "Uh...she kinda is, and kinda isn't. Another me is talking to her right now."

---

Hecatia:

> "It certainly looks like it."

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Check in. What's Luna up to?
> "I don't want you to accompany me." Eiki says.

> "Really?" Hatate asks in doubt.

> "Oh. Are you talking about this?" Youmu motions to her situation.

> "So how is it a bit much?" Junko asks.
> "It's just a bit different from the rest of the mansion is all." Rumia answers.

> Luna is sitting down near your bed.
Maridai-chan:

>"But... you are talking to me, how can you be asleep ? Plus you just finished talking to Mari-san too."
>Omnivision inside ? What's going on ?
> You observe...
> You can't see.
> Yukari doesn't answer.
> Demanifest SekiDai, and see if the flower improves a bit.

===

RinDai:

> "Like..."
> Measure with our hands.
> "... this. It's smaller than my hand"

LilyDai:

> Land next to ClownDai.
> "I'm sorry... I think I had to tell them to talk with Miss Reimu before they got upset..."

===

RinBug:

> Try to not make much noise, and check to see if Rin is awake. (Stand up from bed and float to where she's facing if needed).

===

ExperiDai:

> "I have at the SDM, but I don't get paid... often... It's not like money is something I need too much, really. This redesign thingy is out of a whim more than anything."

===

LoveDai:

> Darn. Everything would go smoothly if it wasn't nighttime...

===

YukiDai:

> "Miss Shinki... Sorry for asking, but how much is left...?"
> You demanifest...
> No change.

> "Y-You really should be taking care of her then..." Mystia says. "It's fine if you don't visit me."
> You return.

> You head over to Rin...
> She's asleep.

> "Then become a shrine maiden and ask for donations." Kokoro says.

> You express your annoyance at the time of day. Or night, rather.

> "Not much..." Shinki says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 04, 2017, 06:13:20 AM
Prime:
>Try not to internally panic.
>Keep watching that flower.
>Check the baby.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Rin Satsuki on August 04, 2017, 09:08:13 AM
Prime:

> Try to feel for the child's life energy and see if it changed.
> Is it too cold/hot right now?
> When we check the baby, check how she's faring.

===

RinDai:

> "Don't worry Misty. I will."
> Smile.

===

LilyDai:

> Smile a bit forcefully.
> "By the way! Uhm, I had a new daughter, Clownpiece, Lily!"

===

RinBug:

> Return to our side of the bed and lie gently.

===

ExperiDai:

> Giggle.
> "That's not a bad idea. In fact, it can be possible, but I'm a goddess, so I think my shrine maiden should do that and not me. I... think? I think that's how it works. I don't remember the goddesses themselves asking for donations."
> Scratch our head.
> Omni-Observe Kourindou and see if it's open, and also check on Rinnosuke and Tokiko.

===

LoveDai:

> Are we still allowed to gather life forces of the nature like we once did to make Lucien, or Eiki didn't gave any scold for this one?"

===

YukiDai:

> "T-This is a bit tiring, to be honest... I don't know why..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 04, 2017, 09:12:14 AM
Renkodai-chan:

>"...she isn't letting me in the room... she wants to talk through the door too."

Maridai-chan:

>"See ? That's what i don't get, you just treat me like i am your kid or something, what am i even to you ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 04, 2017, 11:08:17 AM
EikiDai:

> "Oh...sorry..."
> Sniff.

---

HamiDai:

> Nod.

---

Myon:

> Shake head.
> "Nah, something else. She's not being really cooperative, either. I guess we'll have to try to talk to her in the morning."

---

Hecatia:

> "I see..."

---

LunaDai:

> Listen to Luna's thoughts, if permissible (since she would have known the whole time that we could and never objected to it).
> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that impulses Luna to want to see how large her chest can grow and feel what it feels like.
> (T) Oh, are you gonna stick around for a bit, Lady Luna?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2017, 12:51:09 PM
Prime:
>Try not to internally panic.
>Keep watching that flower.
>Check the baby.
Prime:

> Try to feel for the child's life energy and see if it changed.
> Is it too cold/hot right now?
> When we check the baby, check how she's faring.

===

RinDai:

> "Don't worry Misty. I will."
> Smile.

===

LilyDai:

> Smile a bit forcefully.
> "By the way! Uhm, I had a new daughter, Clownpiece, Lily!"

===

RinBug:

> Return to our side of the bed and lie gently.

===

ExperiDai:

> Giggle.
> "That's not a bad idea. In fact, it can be possible, but I'm a goddess, so I think my shrine maiden should do that and not me. I... think? I think that's how it works. I don't remember the goddesses themselves asking for donations."
> Scratch our head.
> Omni-Observe Kourindou and see if it's open, and also check on Rinnosuke and Tokiko.

===

LoveDai:

> Are we still allowed to gather life forces of the nature like we once did to make Lucien, or Eiki didn't gave any scold for this one?"

===

YukiDai:

> "T-This is a bit tiring, to be honest... I don't know why..."
> You keep watch.
> She seems to be fine... She's asleep now. You wonder if it'll take long for her to wake up again...

> "Mm..." Mystia looks aside.

> "How is she?" Lily asks.

> You get back into bed.

> You observe...
> Both are asleep.

> You don't believe you were advised against such.

> "Sorry." Shinki says.
Renkodai-chan:

>"...she isn't letting me in the room... she wants to talk through the door too."

Maridai-chan:

>"See ? That's what i don't get, you just treat me like i am your kid or something, what am i even to you ?"
> Maribel seems to shrug.

> "A fairy that seems to get more privileges... Anyways, I'm going to sleep now."
EikiDai:

> "Oh...sorry..."
> Sniff.

---

HamiDai:

> Nod.

---

Myon:

> Shake head.
> "Nah, something else. She's not being really cooperative, either. I guess we'll have to try to talk to her in the morning."

---

Hecatia:

> "I see..."

---

LunaDai:

> Listen to Luna's thoughts, if permissible (since she would have known the whole time that we could and never objected to it).
> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that impulses Luna to want to see how large her chest can grow and feel what it feels like.
> (T) Oh, are you gonna stick around for a bit, Lady Luna?
> "You should return to your business now." Eiki says.

> Hatate looks over towards the door.

> "She's confusing..." But Yuyuko-sama seems to understand her a lot.

> You continue to follow.

> "I've been thinking about splitting up. It's nighttime, and everyone probably has things they'd want to do now.
> You try...
> Nothing...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 04, 2017, 12:55:31 PM
> How does Tokiko look?

---

EikiDai:

> "...okay..."

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast a pure-faith spell on Hatate that impulses her to give the lake a try.

---

Myon:

> Scrunch our face up a bit.
> "You can say that again, Mistress."

---

LunaDai:

> Is it permissible to control Luna's body, given she knows we can and has not asked us not to?
> Try to prepare and cast a pure-faith spell on Luna that impulses her to return to space.
> (T) Oh...aww...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2017, 01:02:29 PM
> How does Tokiko look?

---

EikiDai:

> "...okay..."

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast a pure-faith spell on Hatate that impulses her to give the lake a try.

---

Myon:

> Scrunch our face up a bit.
> "You can say that again, Mistress."

---

LunaDai:

> Is it permissible to control Luna's body, given she knows we can and has not asked us not to?
> Try to prepare and cast a pure-faith spell on Luna that impulses her to return to space.
> (T) Oh...aww...
> Tokiko is still bountiful. You're at least glad that many of your miracles haven't run out yet...

> "Good."

> You make an attempt...
> Nothing.
> You think... Surely there's a way you can loop around this and get something miracle-like without Gasanae/Sanae's magic...

> "She's really confusing." Youmu says.

> You believe so.
> You make an attempt...
> Null.
> "Did you want me to stay longer?" Luna asks. I wonder if we should gather more people next time...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 04, 2017, 01:09:19 PM
EikiDai:

> "...Well...good-bye, Miss Eiki..."

---

HamiDai:

> We've successfully impulsed Hatate to do things before without miracles, too...there's gotta be a way...
> "I bet it'll feel really good for you, too, Hatate."

---

Myon:

> Blink, then giggle.
> "You didn't actually have to say it again, Mistress."

---

LunaDai (T):

> Well, I mean, you can leave here if you want. But I'd never really want you to separate, you know? If anything, I'd be curious to see what would happen if you added even more people to yourself! But I also still want to explore space with you. And, uh, I still wanna see how being super omega huge feels for you...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 04, 2017, 01:36:50 PM
Maridai-chan:

>"Then talk to me like this then, i wanna understand, you really just continue to treat me like this sorely because i am a fairy ? Why can't you just treat me with the same respect that Miss Reimu has for me ? You respect her, and she respects you too... sorta..."

Renkodai-chan:

>Frown.
>"I'm just a fairy with more privileges to her... ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Rin Satsuki on August 04, 2017, 04:19:18 PM
Prime:

> Ponder ways for why she would be like this? Maybe hungry? She would be crying if so... ... r-right?

===

RinDai:

> "By the way, Mystia... I'd like to request a biiig favor."

===

LilyDai:

> Describe her to them.

ClownDai:

> "Excuse me."

> Watch the flower and demanifest ClownDai. See if it changes.

===

ExperiDai:

> Ponder possible people that could give us any kind of clothes that they don't use anymore. Think especially about that people we are close to. We can't ask for materials of clothes to complete strangers to us!

===

LoveDai:

> If we are still at the sky, try to, uh, feel for the life force of the air? Clouds, if any? Whatever, just feel for any life force in the nature itself of the sky.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Keep following...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 05, 2017, 03:29:46 AM
EikiDai:

> "...Well...good-bye, Miss Eiki..."

---

HamiDai:

> We've successfully impulsed Hatate to do things before without miracles, too...there's gotta be a way...
> "I bet it'll feel really good for you, too, Hatate."

---

Myon:

> Blink, then giggle.
> "You didn't actually have to say it again, Mistress."

---

LunaDai (T):

> Well, I mean, you can leave here if you want. But I'd never really want you to separate, you know? If anything, I'd be curious to see what would happen if you added even more people to yourself! But I also still want to explore space with you. And, uh, I still wanna see how being super omega huge feels for you...
> "I hope you become better next time we meet." Eiki continues.

> "..." Hatate thinks. "I think it's better we go to sleep sooner..."

> "It's really true though."

> "Right..." Luna says.
Maridai-chan:

>"Then talk to me like this then, i wanna understand, you really just continue to treat me like this sorely because i am a fairy ? Why can't you just treat me with the same respect that Miss Reimu has for me ? You respect her, and she respects you too... sorta..."

Renkodai-chan:

>Frown.
>"I'm just a fairy with more privileges to her... ?"
> "Do you want better than you already get treated? Think about what you've been allowed to do already that other fairies haven't. You're really asking for more now?"

> "She doesn't really think like that... maybe."
Prime:

> Ponder ways for why she would be like this? Maybe hungry? She would be crying if so... ... r-right?

===

RinDai:

> "By the way, Mystia... I'd like to request a biiig favor."

===

LilyDai:

> Describe her to them.

ClownDai:

> "Excuse me."

> Watch the flower and demanifest ClownDai. See if it changes.

===

ExperiDai:

> Ponder possible people that could give us any kind of clothes that they don't use anymore. Think especially about that people we are close to. We can't ask for materials of clothes to complete strangers to us!

===

LoveDai:

> If we are still at the sky, try to, uh, feel for the life force of the air? Clouds, if any? Whatever, just feel for any life force in the nature itself of the sky.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Keep following...
> You don't know. She's a fairy kinda, so she shouldn't need food. But she's also different...

> "Uh... Whaaaat?" Mystia asks cautiously.

> You demanifest.
> No change you notice.

> You think...
> Maybe Rinnosuke? Or the mansion's residents. They're kind of close. And Sakuya gave you that maid outfit already.

> You're at the ground.

> You continue...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 05, 2017, 03:32:04 AM
>Watch that flower like a hawk.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 05, 2017, 03:34:28 AM
> Demanifest EikiDai.

---

HamiDai:

> "C'mon, Hatate. When are you gonna get another chance like this?"

---

Youmu:

> Resume operations.

Myon:

> "Say, Mistress...have you ever though of us being one people? Like...for good?"

---

LunaDai (T):

> Yeah!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 05, 2017, 05:28:04 AM
Maridai-chan:

>"Well what are even the rights you give to a regular fairy for starters ? What about regular youkai ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 05, 2017, 06:00:26 AM
>Watch that flower like a hawk.
> Demanifest EikiDai.

---

HamiDai:

> "C'mon, Hatate. When are you gonna get another chance like this?"

---

Youmu:

> Resume operations.

Myon:

> "Say, Mistress...have you ever though of us being one people? Like...for good?"

---

LunaDai (T):

> Yeah!
> You keep eyes on the flower.
> "Um... Should we be going?" Kono asks.

> You demanifest.

> "Tomorrow?"

> You have Youmu resume.
> "A-Aren't we already that close?" She's been my phantom half now... That's basically me.

> "Why don't we just do this a few times in the future then? It could be like an outing, when everyone has time."
Maridai-chan:

>"Well what are even the rights you give to a regular fairy for starters ? What about regular youkai ?"
> No answer.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Rin Satsuki on August 05, 2017, 09:47:35 AM
> Did the flower changed at all when EikiDai was de-manifested?

===

RinDai:

> "I know this might be really sudden... but what are the chances you can give me some food for a friend? You see, she hasn't eated for... who knows how much time, and I am really worried about her. S-So... uhm..."
> Fidget.
> "... Can you?"

===

LilyDai:

> "She's... probably the most cutest thing you would ever see."

> Omni-Observe the Three Fairies place.

===

ExperiDai:

> We already have a way to obtain the sewing materials, which is from Alice... Maybe. So we don't have to worry about them.
> Of all the mansion residents, who is the more frillier of them all?

===

LoveDai:

> Feel for the ground's life force, if any.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 05, 2017, 10:58:02 AM
HamiDai:

> "You won't be able to do it during the day, though, people might see. And what if Aya and Momizi want to come out by then?"

---

Myon:

> "Oh, we're quite close as we are, Mistress. But I meant like what we did the other day, where we were truly a single people. Before, we needed to split back apart before it became permanent. But now...I'm not so sure I'd have a problem with that."

---

LunaDai:

> (T) Because, uh, you've already made a ton of 'progress' that would take a lot of time to make up. Remember that your chest is full of a ton of shrinking magic to make it this size?
> Look down at our chest.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in again. How's Dream Doremy doing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 05, 2017, 12:53:49 PM
Maridai-chan:

>"...why can't you be more like Yuukarin or Ran-san ?"

Renkodai-chan

>Frown more.
>"Yeah ! She just said it, a fairy with more privileges than usual, she even left me talking alone, why does she have to be such a jerk ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 05, 2017, 01:34:44 PM
> Did the flower changed at all when EikiDai was de-manifested?

===

RinDai:

> "I know this might be really sudden... but what are the chances you can give me some food for a friend? You see, she hasn't eated for... who knows how much time, and I am really worried about her. S-So... uhm..."
> Fidget.
> "... Can you?"

===

LilyDai:

> "She's... probably the most cutest thing you would ever see."

> Omni-Observe the Three Fairies place.

===

ExperiDai:

> We already have a way to obtain the sewing materials, which is from Alice... Maybe. So we don't have to worry about them.
> Of all the mansion residents, who is the more frillier of them all?

===

LoveDai:

> Feel for the ground's life force, if any.
> No, you don't think so.

> "...Y-Yea. I can do that..." Mystia looks aside.

> "She sounds like it..." Lily says.

> You observe the treehouse...
> No one in sight.

> You think it'd be Sakuya or one of the vampires.

> You put a hand on the ground and feel.
> You can kind of feel some. Not as much as you would with Meiling's magic though...
HamiDai:

> "You won't be able to do it during the day, though, people might see. And what if Aya and Momizi want to come out by then?"

---

Myon:

> "Oh, we're quite close as we are, Mistress. But I meant like what we did the other day, where we were truly a single people. Before, we needed to split back apart before it became permanent. But now...I'm not so sure I'd have a problem with that."

---

LunaDai:

> (T) Because, uh, you've already made a ton of 'progress' that would take a lot of time to make up. Remember that your chest is full of a ton of shrinking magic to make it this size?
> Look down at our chest.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in again. How's Dream Doremy doing?
> "I guess this is the chance we have then..." Hatate looks back over.
> You've got a slight bad feeling...
> "Alright. The feeling's going to be worth it." Hatate nods.

> "T-There's a few problems with that. Like, how Lunasa would react to it."

> You have Luna look down.
> "Yea, but I didn't help this time. If I used Gasanae's magic, I could make it get back to this point and beyond even quicker than we did. And if we get others that have those sorts of magics too..."
> "Dai-chan..." Kono tries to speak again.

> She seems to be stopping from making more. It's almost out.
Maridai-chan:

>"...why can't you be more like Yuukarin or Ran-san ?"

Renkodai-chan

>Frown more.
>"Yeah ! She just said it, a fairy with more privileges than usual, she even left me talking alone, why does she have to be such a jerk ?"
> "Sorry things don't go perfectly for you all the time. They might be getting worse now as we speak even. You should be careful about what you do." You hear Yukari.

> "She's just trying to go to sleep... A lot of people are..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 05, 2017, 01:43:50 PM
HamiDai:

> What's the bad feeling that we have? That we're doing something bad, or that there's going to be a disaster?
> Nod.
> "Okay."
> Gesture to Hatate's front.
> "Do you, uh, want my help getting dressed?"

---

Myon:

> "Oh, hm. Well, would that really be that much of a problem? I mean, I don't want to overtake you or anything like that. Honestly, I want the combined us to be, like, just you, except even biggerer and more powerfuller. So you and Lunasa would still have each other."

---

Prime:

> "Oh, um, sorry. Which room is it? I can take us there, sure."

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, uh, maybe we should step outside so we don't bother them before we talk more.

---

DoreBug:

> Is it permissible to listen to Doremy's thoughts? Do so if so.
> How does Real Doremy's body look?
> "Hey, Miss Doremy?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 05, 2017, 01:45:15 PM
Prime:

>"Y-Yes Kono-chan ?"
>Look kinda worried.

Maridai-chan:

>"Just go get your sleep, i guess for you a fairy will always the stereotypical fairy... sorry for being a bother..."
>Move away from the door.

Renkodai-chan:

>"She sleeps all the time though !"
>Pout.
>"Plus, i bet she held a conversation with you just fine, i bet she looks at you as the only person that can be on her level."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 05, 2017, 02:59:20 PM
HamiDai:

> What's the bad feeling that we have? That we're doing something bad, or that there's going to be a disaster?
> Nod.
> "Okay."
> Gesture to Hatate's front.
> "Do you, uh, want my help getting dressed?"

---

Myon:

> "Oh, hm. Well, would that really be that much of a problem? I mean, I don't want to overtake you or anything like that. Honestly, I want the combined us to be, like, just you, except even biggerer and more powerfuller. So you and Lunasa would still have each other."

---

Prime:

> "Oh, um, sorry. Which room is it? I can take us there, sure."

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, uh, maybe we should step outside so we don't bother them before we talk more.

---

DoreBug:

> Is it permissible to listen to Doremy's thoughts? Do so if so.
> How does Real Doremy's body look?
> "Hey, Miss Doremy?"
Prime:

>"Y-Yes Kono-chan ?"
>Look kinda worried.

Maridai-chan:

>"Just go get your sleep, i guess for you a fairy will always the stereotypical fairy... sorry for being a bother..."
>Move away from the door.

Renkodai-chan:

>"She sleeps all the time though !"
>Pout.
>"Plus, i bet she held a conversation with you just fine, i bet she looks at you as the only person that can be on her level."
> You don't know.
> "Mm." Hatate nods.

> "That's no good either..."

> "I'll guide us there if you can just warp us to a hall."

> "Alright." Luna heads out.
> Virtue follows.

> Oh so lovely and bigger. The rest of her body doesn't keep up with them well though.
> This time we'll stop...

> You move away.

> "That's not true..." Maribel says. "What if I told you she didn't even look at me?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 05, 2017, 03:17:51 PM
Renkodai-chan:

>"Eh ? But why ? What was she looking at then ?"

Maridai-chan:

>Sigh.

Prime:

>Nod.
>Check the flower one last time before warping.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 05, 2017, 03:25:20 PM
HamiDai:

> "Okay, here I go~"
> Shrink down to finger size.
> Gently touch Hatate, find her life energy, and warp our life energy inside her.
> Once we're inside Hatate, examine ourselves, and, if such is permissible, listen to 'Tater's thoughts.

---

Myon:

> "Why not? I mean, if you don't want to do it, I won't force you to do it. But I want you to know that I want the resulting person to still be just you, only with enhancements."

---

Prime:

> "All right."
> Omni-observe the mansion interior for an empty hallway, then warp the family there.

NannyDai:

> Follow Virtue out.

LunaDai (T):

> Anyway, Lady Luna, what you're saying is that you know how to get even biggerer even fasterer? I wanna see that!

---

DoreBug:

> "Erm...Miss Doremy?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 05, 2017, 04:39:47 PM
Hamidai:
>Wait

//Please do not ignore bad feelings. When we get them there's always a damn good reason why.
// actually, let me ask this first:

>was the bad feeling global, or just felt by Hamidai?

Florida:
>Check in.

Doredai:
>is Doremy doing anything life threatening?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 05, 2017, 10:23:31 PM
Renkodai-chan:

>"Eh ? But why ? What was she looking at then ?"

Maridai-chan:

>Sigh.

Prime:

>Nod.
>Check the flower one last time before warping.
Prime:

> "All right."
> Omni-observe the mansion interior for an empty hallway, then warp the family there.
> "I just said what if."

> Still nothing new...
> You warp to the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
HamiDai:

> "Okay, here I go~"
> Shrink down to finger size.
> Gently touch Hatate, find her life energy, and warp our life energy inside her.
> Once we're inside Hatate, examine ourselves, and, if such is permissible, listen to 'Tater's thoughts.

---

Myon:

> "Why not? I mean, if you don't want to do it, I won't force you to do it. But I want you to know that I want the resulting person to still be just you, only with enhancements."

---

NannyDai:

> Follow Virtue out.

LunaDai (T):

> Anyway, Lady Luna, what you're saying is that you know how to get even biggerer even fasterer? I wanna see that!

---

DoreBug:

> "Erm...Miss Doremy?"
Doredai:
>is Doremy doing anything life threatening?
> You shrink down and place a hand on Hatate.
> You warp your life energy into her.
> I hope this doesn't bother them...

> "But... Um, you'd make me do more things... definitely." Youmu says.

> You follow.
> "It'd just be using our magics too." Luna sits at the front of your treehouse, looking a bit upset.

> No.
> "Yea?"
//Please do not ignore bad feelings. When we get them there's always a damn good reason why.
// actually, let me ask this first:

>was the bad feeling global, or just felt by Hamidai?

Florida:
>Check in.
> Just Hamidai.

> The fairies are all still asleep.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Rin Satsuki on August 05, 2017, 10:24:36 PM
RinDai:

> "Sorry for asking this..."

===

LilyDai:

> "Hopefully, you'll be able to see her soon. She has to get comfy first~"

> Observe the Hakurei Shrine.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Okay, then that's a promise? Let's perform together some time soon?"

===

LoveDai:

> Try to warp the life force inside.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Report.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 05, 2017, 10:27:23 PM
RinDai:

> "Sorry for asking this..."

===

LilyDai:

> "Hopefully, you'll be able to see her soon. She has to get comfy first~"

> Observe the Hakurei Shrine.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Okay, then that's a promise? Let's perform together some time soon?"

===

LoveDai:

> Try to warp the life force inside.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Report.
> "It's okay."

> Lily nods.
> You observe...
> No one outside.

> "No."

> Warp it where?

> Shinki's trying your patience here...
> You think you might actually see some sort of residential area in the distance however, based on the structures.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Rin Satsuki on August 05, 2017, 10:35:13 PM
RinDai:

> "Thank you very much, Misty. I am sure she will enjoy it."

===

LilyDai:

> "So, uhm..."
> Blink.
> "By the way... Where do you think the Three Fairies went?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Huuuh? Why not?"

===

LoveDai:

> Inside us, like if we were fusioning someone with us. Sorry for not specifying~.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> As we continue, look around for any news.
> If we don't see anything of interest, fix our attention to the residential area.
> _
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 05, 2017, 11:10:11 PM
HamiDai:

> Listen to Hatate's thoughts at all times.
> Take control of Hatate's body and voice. When talking, make sure to use her voice at all times.
> "Oh, right, one last thing."
> Warp the real pillows out of ourselves and stuff them into our chest.
> Try preparing and casting a pure-faith spell that identifies the source of our bad feeling.

---

Myon:

> Look a bit crestfallen.
> "Oh..."

---

LunaDai (T):

> ...Is something wrong, Lady Luna? You don't look very happy...

---

DoreBug:

> "Did you want to explore the waking world at all? Or did you want to stay here and keep eating?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 05, 2017, 11:59:36 PM
Renkodai-chan:

>"Well then it would mean something relevant made it so that it was better to not look at you i guess."
>Sigh.
>"Why does she even sleep ? She can just go and make it so that she doesn't feel tired anymore."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 06, 2017, 06:37:31 AM
Lovedai:
>Don't actually absorb that energy into our life force, though. Keep it separate from that.

>Flowerwatch
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 06, 2017, 07:27:03 AM
Lovedai:
>Don't actually absorb that energy into our life force, though. Keep it separate from that.
RinDai:

> "Thank you very much, Misty. I am sure she will enjoy it."

===

LilyDai:

> "So, uhm..."
> Blink.
> "By the way... Where do you think the Three Fairies went?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Huuuh? Why not?"

===

LoveDai:

> Inside us, like if we were fusioning someone with us. Sorry for not specifying~.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> As we continue, look around for any news.
> If we don't see anything of interest, fix our attention to the residential area.
> "Let me get to it..."

> Lily shrugs.
> "Home maybe." Clownpiece says.

> "No. No." Kokoro repeats, to your confusion.

> You attempt...
> Nothing.

> You look around...
> Nothing of interest.
> You turn back forward.
HamiDai:

> Listen to Hatate's thoughts at all times.
> Take control of Hatate's body and voice. When talking, make sure to use her voice at all times.
> "Oh, right, one last thing."
> Warp the real pillows out of ourselves and stuff them into our chest.
> Try preparing and casting a pure-faith spell that identifies the source of our bad feeling.

---

Myon:

> Look a bit crestfallen.
> "Oh..."

---

LunaDai (T):

> ...Is something wrong, Lady Luna? You don't look very happy...

---

DoreBug:

> "Did you want to explore the waking world at all? Or did you want to stay here and keep eating?"
> You recall the pillows and stuff them into Hatate's chest.
> You try to prepare...
> And cast.
> The source is going out with Hatate.
> Oh, those pillows again... And she's taking control too. Hatate gets out of the bed.
> The bad feeling diminishes...

> "Some of them are nice, and enjoying them is great too, but I don't want to most of the time."

> "Oh. I'm fine." Luna says. "Maybe just thinking about how the trip went."

> "Oh. Yes." Doremy says.
Renkodai-chan:

>"Well then it would mean something relevant made it so that it was better to not look at you i guess."
>Sigh.
>"Why does she even sleep ? She can just go and make it so that she doesn't feel tired anymore."
> "Isn't that the same for you?" Maribel asks.
>Flowerwatch
> It still hasn't changed again yet.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Rin Satsuki on August 06, 2017, 08:21:36 AM
RinDai:

> Nod.

===

LilyDai:

> "I hope they didn't left for real..."

> Look at the surroundings of the Three Fairies place.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh, uuuh..."
> Fidget.
> "Sorry, uh... Okay..."

===

RumiDais:

> What is happening on our sides?

===

LoveDai:

> Try to warp that energy to a clear spot a bit away from us. Make sure we are looking there to see what happens.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh, is there?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 06, 2017, 08:35:10 AM
Renkodai-chan:

>"Not really."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 06, 2017, 11:10:17 AM
HamiDai:

> Did the bad feeling vanish entirely, or is it just less strong?
> Try to prepare a pure-faith spell to be cast on Hatate that makes it so her chest grows a little bit every time it is poked, either by herself or someone else. (Don't cast it right away unless the cost is negligible.)
> Fold all of our extra arms across our body underneath our chest so they don't get in the way. (Leave our original pair of arms out and about for doing stuff.)
> Walk over to where Hatate keeps her clothes and begin getting dressed, leaving the shirt for last.

---

Myon:

> "Well, the enhanced you wouldn't do those things if she didn't want to. The new you is a new you, Mistress. It's not as though I would be taking control of your body and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it."

---

LunaDai:

> Try to prepare a pure-faith spell to be cast on Luna that impulses her to return to space. (Don't cast it right away unless the cost is negligible.)
> (T) Oh...we could go back there, you know, if there's anything you still want to do out there. Where it's exploring more, or, uh, other stuff.

---

DoreBug:

> "Okay, let's finish this stuff off, then, and we can head out."
> Smile.
> "I bet a lot of people will be jealous of your wonderful body."
> Finish off the remaining food.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 07, 2017, 02:45:53 AM
RinDai:

> Nod.

===

LilyDai:

> "I hope they didn't left for real..."

> Look at the surroundings of the Three Fairies place.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh, uuuh..."
> Fidget.
> "Sorry, uh... Okay..."

===

RumiDais:

> What is happening on our sides?

===

LoveDai:

> Try to warp that energy to a clear spot a bit away from us. Make sure we are looking there to see what happens.

===

YukiDai:

> "Oh, is there?"
> You observe...
> No one seems to be around their place.
> "Well... I think I should get going too..." Lily says.

> "No." A red, horned mask floats to Kokoro's front. "Nooo."

> You are still cleaning what you can.

> You try...
> No dice.

> "Hm?" Shinki asks.
Renkodai-chan:

>"Not really."
> Maribel frowns.
> "You should be prioritizing who you're with then."
HamiDai:

> Did the bad feeling vanish entirely, or is it just less strong?
> Try to prepare a pure-faith spell to be cast on Hatate that makes it so her chest grows a little bit every time it is poked, either by herself or someone else. (Don't cast it right away unless the cost is negligible.)
> Fold all of our extra arms across our body underneath our chest so they don't get in the way. (Leave our original pair of arms out and about for doing stuff.)
> Walk over to where Hatate keeps her clothes and begin getting dressed, leaving the shirt for last.

---

Myon:

> "Well, the enhanced you wouldn't do those things if she didn't want to. The new you is a new you, Mistress. It's not as though I would be taking control of your body and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it."

---

LunaDai:

> Try to prepare a pure-faith spell to be cast on Luna that impulses her to return to space. (Don't cast it right away unless the cost is negligible.)
> (T) Oh...we could go back there, you know, if there's anything you still want to do out there. Where it's exploring more, or, uh, other stuff.

---

DoreBug:

> "Okay, let's finish this stuff off, then, and we can head out."
> Smile.
> "I bet a lot of people will be jealous of your wonderful body."
> Finish off the remaining food.
> It seems to be gone entirely.
> You try...
> It doesn't work.
> You fold your arms out of the way and start getting clothed.
> Wonder why she's keeping them like that...

> "Then what would happen to you?"

> You try to prepare...
> It doesn't work.
> "I think I still want to split soon..."

> "Er... right..."
> You continue.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 07, 2017, 02:51:57 AM
HamiDai:

> As we're getting dressed, begin gently stroking our chest from below with the hands that are there.
> Continue getting dressed, making a note when it's shirt time.

---

Myon:

> "You would be connected to the other mes, I guess. I'm not sure what would happen if I manifested another self afterward, if it would be a normal me or if it would be an enhanced you."

---

LunaDai (T):

> Awww...

---

DoreBug:

> Pause eating.
> "Is something wrong, Miss Doremy?"
> Resume eating.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 07, 2017, 07:29:59 AM
HamiDai:

> As we're getting dressed, begin gently stroking our chest from below with the hands that are there.
> Continue getting dressed, making a note when it's shirt time.

---

Myon:

> "You would be connected to the other mes, I guess. I'm not sure what would happen if I manifested another self afterward, if it would be a normal me or if it would be an enhanced you."

---

LunaDai (T):

> Awww...

---

DoreBug:

> Pause eating.
> "Is something wrong, Miss Doremy?"
> Resume eating.
> You make sure not to waste time only getting dressed.
> Just the top now...

> "So no more you being my phantom half?"

> "...Daiyousei? You're making sure to treat others well, right?"

> "Just... wondering how clothes would fit."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 07, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
>Keep watch of the flower.

Prime:
>Check baby health. Feel her life energy if we can.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 07, 2017, 08:04:35 AM
Renkodai-chan:

>"I know..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 07, 2017, 08:10:44 AM
HamiDai:

> Reach for the shirt, but then stop.
> Look down at ourselves for a few moments.
> Begin squeezing, rubbing, and caressing with all hands. Listen to Hatate's thoughts as we do.

---

Myon:

> "I suppose not, Mistress, unless another me comes along and joins the new you as I have. You'll always have me in your heart, though! Quite literally, I might add."

---

LunaDai (T):

> Um...yes? Miss Eiki even gave me a giant earful about that just now, so I'm doing my, like, triply best to be good to others. Why?

---

DoreBug:

> Pause eating.
> "You leave that to me, Miss Doremy."
> Resume eating.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 07, 2017, 08:26:16 AM
>Keep watch of the flower.

Prime:
>Check baby health. Feel her life energy if we can.
> Still no new changes...

> She seems alright. So small...
> "Should we try to get a small bed for her?" Kono asks.
Renkodai-chan:

>"I know..."
> Maribel sighs and starts readying for bed.
HamiDai:

> Reach for the shirt, but then stop.
> Look down at ourselves for a few moments.
> Begin squeezing, rubbing, and caressing with all hands. Listen to Hatate's thoughts as we do.

---

Myon:

> "I suppose not, Mistress, unless another me comes along and joins the new you as I have. You'll always have me in your heart, though! Quite literally, I might add."

---

LunaDai (T):

> Um...yes? Miss Eiki even gave me a giant earful about that just now, so I'm doing my, like, triply best to be good to others. Why?

---

DoreBug:

> Pause eating.
> "You leave that to me, Miss Doremy."
> Resume eating.
> You halt focusing on the shirt for a bit...
> She'll end up waking the others like this...

> "Yea. I don't want it to be like that..."

> "Just... making sure."

> You stop and resume again.
> "Okay..."
> Just a bit left.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 07, 2017, 08:34:53 AM
Sumidai-chan:

>So ? Find any neat places ?

Sumidai-chan 2:

>How are we ?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 07, 2017, 08:43:50 AM
Sumidai-chan:

>So ? Find any neat places ?

Sumidai-chan 2:

>How are we ?
> No. Surprisingly, they're closed. What kind of place closes at night...

> Well.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 07, 2017, 08:59:23 AM
Sumidai-chan:

>Go home then i guess.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 07, 2017, 11:19:13 AM
RinDai:

> Nod.
> Watch Mystia do her job if she doesn't feel uncomfortable about it.

===

LilyDai:

> "Actually, Clownpiece, Lily, if none of you mind of course, wouldn't you want to talk with Miss Reimu at least? You know, to ask permission about the fusion stuff."

===

ExperiDai:

> Blink and look between the mask and Kokoro.
> "Miss Kokoro...?"

===

RumiDais:

> By any means, have we saw Sakuya or the recent guests along with Rumia?

===

LoveDai:

> Recall how things to create Lucien went. How did we gathered the life force of the trees?

===

YukiDai:

> "The residential area I mean. Is there?"
> Point.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 07, 2017, 12:32:12 PM
HamiDai:

> Continue for a few more seconds, then stop.
> "Ah~"
> Fold our extra arms across our front underneath our chest as before.
> Use our original pair of arms to grab our shirt and put it on. Grow our shirt strategically as needed in order to actually get it on properly.

---

Myon:

> "Hmm...if I could promise you that another me would become your phantom half, Mistress, would you be okay with it then?"

---

LunaDai (T):

> ...Something's wrong, isn't it, Lady Luna? Please, tell me what's up.

---

DoreBug:

> Listen to Doremy's thoughts if permissible.
> Continue eating.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 08, 2017, 12:04:49 AM
>Try to prepare a pure faith spell to know what's happening to the baby and its flower and why.
>Assess cost if successful.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 08, 2017, 02:54:41 AM
Sumidai-chan:

>Go home then i guess.
> You start back towards Sumireko's home.
RinDai:

> Nod.
> Watch Mystia do her job if she doesn't feel uncomfortable about it.

===

LilyDai:

> "Actually, Clownpiece, Lily, if none of you mind of course, wouldn't you want to talk with Miss Reimu at least? You know, to ask permission about the fusion stuff."

===

ExperiDai:

> Blink and look between the mask and Kokoro.
> "Miss Kokoro...?"

===

RumiDais:

> By any means, have we saw Sakuya or the recent guests along with Rumia?

===

LoveDai:

> Recall how things to create Lucien went. How did we gathered the life force of the trees?

===

YukiDai:

> "The residential area I mean. Is there?"
> Point.
> You watch.

> "She'd be asleep by now." Clownpiece says.

> Kokoro stands silently, before starting to head away.

> No.

> You slowly took in life from nearby trees. Only a bit of each though.

> "Oh. Yes." Shinki says.
HamiDai:

> Continue for a few more seconds, then stop.
> "Ah~"
> Fold our extra arms across our front underneath our chest as before.
> Use our original pair of arms to grab our shirt and put it on. Grow our shirt strategically as needed in order to actually get it on properly.

---

Myon:

> "Hmm...if I could promise you that another me would become your phantom half, Mistress, would you be okay with it then?"

---

LunaDai (T):

> ...Something's wrong, isn't it, Lady Luna? Please, tell me what's up.

---

DoreBug:

> Listen to Doremy's thoughts if permissible.
> Continue eating.
> You continue, before deciding it's enough, and start to put Hatate's top on, growing it as needed with your miracle-gro.

> "I'd be more okay with it than I am now, but I'm still not sure..."

> "Saying it would just make it worse..."

> You finish up.
> It won't be that bad...
>Try to prepare a pure faith spell to know what's happening to the baby and its flower and why.
>Assess cost if successful.
> You attempt to prepare...
> No dice.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 08, 2017, 03:03:19 AM
HamiDai:

> "I hope you enjoyed that, Hatate. I know I did!"
> Finish getting our shirt on.

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Well, it is not something you need to decide one way or the other right now, Mistress. Though, if you have more questions, I'll be happy to answer them."

---

LunaDai (T):

> ...Um...I c-can take it, Lady Luna. You're too important to me to just ignore that you're concerned about stuff.

---

DoreBug:

> Try to prepare a pure faith spell that keeps Doremy asleep for another eight hours.
> "There we go! Okay, Miss Doremy, are you ready?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 08, 2017, 03:23:29 AM
//iirc that was Belgrade who was created from the trees, not Lucien. Lucien was a combination of our, Cirno's, and Koa's life force plus a little bit from nature.

Florida:
>Check in.

>Flower
>Baby
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 08, 2017, 03:26:14 AM
//iirc that was Belgrade who was created from the trees, not Lucien. Lucien was a combination of our, Cirno's, and Koa's life force plus a little bit from nature.

//It all comes to the same end for what I want to know, I think.

RinDai:

> Keep watching. Don't watch in an uncomfortably way, though.

===

LilyDai:

> Omni-Observe Reimu's place, and look for her.
> "Who knows? Maybe she isn't... Maybe, at least."

===

ExperiDai:

> Look at ourselves and at her. Do we know what we did wrong for her to possibly be upset?

===

LoveDai:

> How was the process, though?

===

YukiDai:

> Examine the area. Does it seem to have residents near?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 09, 2017, 01:44:03 AM
HamiDai:

> "I hope you enjoyed that, Hatate. I know I did!"
> Finish getting our shirt on.

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Well, it is not something you need to decide one way or the other right now, Mistress. Though, if you have more questions, I'll be happy to answer them."

---

LunaDai (T):

> ...Um...I c-can take it, Lady Luna. You're too important to me to just ignore that you're concerned about stuff.

---

DoreBug:

> Try to prepare a pure faith spell that keeps Doremy asleep for another eight hours.
> "There we go! Okay, Miss Doremy, are you ready?"
> "Mhm." Hatate nods as you finish clothing her.

> "Okay."

> "I'll try to solve it myself. For you." Luna says.

> You make an attempt to prepare...
> It doesn't work.
> Doremy nods.
//iirc that was Belgrade who was created from the trees, not Lucien. Lucien was a combination of our, Cirno's, and Koa's life force plus a little bit from nature.

Florida:
>Check in.

>Flower
>Baby
> The village is quiet and lonely.

> No changes yet...
//It all comes to the same end for what I want to know, I think.

RinDai:

> Keep watching. Don't watch in an uncomfortably way, though.

===

LilyDai:

> Omni-Observe Reimu's place, and look for her.
> "Who knows? Maybe she isn't... Maybe, at least."

===

ExperiDai:

> Look at ourselves and at her. Do we know what we did wrong for her to possibly be upset?

===

LoveDai:

> How was the process, though?

===

YukiDai:

> Examine the area. Does it seem to have residents near?
> You continue watching Mystia make food...

> You observe...
> Reimu is asleep in her room. However, Seija and Shinmyoumaru seem to be back.

> No...

> You focused them on a spot along with Sanae's help.

> You can't see from here. You could warp there to make it faster, especially since it took so long to actually get here.
> You swear... if this is some kind of illusion...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 09, 2017, 01:53:39 AM
> Omni-observe just outside Reimu's place for a safe place to manifest, then do so. Name this new self MaruDai.

MaruDai:

> Head on inside in pursuit of Seija and Shinny.

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, Hatate, here we go~"
> Omni-observe the area around the lake for a deserted, unwatched spot. Once we find one, warp ourselves and our host there.

---

Youmu:

> Resume/continue operations with all arms.

Myon:

> "In that case, is there anything else you would like to know, or need from me, Mistress?"

---

LunaDai (T):

> ...Lady Luna...

---

DoreBug:

> "All right! Where should we go first?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 09, 2017, 02:02:22 AM
//Araaa... Not missing a chance~

LilyDai:

> "... Or maybe not."
> Sweat.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look sad.
> "... Miss Kokoro...?"

===

LoveDai:

> So, in order to do it, we need Sanae's help... This is getting tough.
> Recall other possible instances where we gathered nature's energies, if any.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Do we feel strange? If so, determine everything we feel out of place.
> "... Let's keep going, then..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 09, 2017, 02:03:48 AM
Rumidai-chan:

>How's it going ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 09, 2017, 02:37:11 AM
RuuDai, Nannydai:
>Anyone still at home?

Prime:
>Check in
>Are all family members accounted for.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 09, 2017, 05:50:27 PM
> Omni-observe just outside Reimu's place for a safe place to manifest, then do so. Name this new self MaruDai.

MaruDai:

> Head on inside in pursuit of Seija and Shinny.

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, Hatate, here we go~"
> Omni-observe the area around the lake for a deserted, unwatched spot. Once we find one, warp ourselves and our host there.

---

Youmu:

> Resume/continue operations with all arms.

Myon:

> "In that case, is there anything else you would like to know, or need from me, Mistress?"

---

LunaDai (T):

> ...Lady Luna...

---

DoreBug:

> "All right! Where should we go first?"
> You observe, then manifest.
> And head inside the shrine.

> You observe.
> And warp to a side of the lake.

> You have Youmu continue.
> "Um... How'd you come up with these things?"

> "It'll be better this way."

> "Your pick." Doremy says.
//Araaa... Not missing a chance~

LilyDai:

> "... Or maybe not."
> Sweat.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look sad.
> "... Miss Kokoro...?"

===

LoveDai:

> So, in order to do it, we need Sanae's help... This is getting tough.
> Recall other possible instances where we gathered nature's energies, if any.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Do we feel strange? If so, determine everything we feel out of place.
> "... Let's keep going, then..."
> "You tried."

> "I'm going to ask Ms. Hijiri if she can explain it to you." Kokoro turns. "But she is probably asleep by now..." She looks down.

> You don't remember many...

> Apart from feeling sick still, but that's Makai for you...
> Shinki nods.
Rumidai-chan:

>How's it going ?
> You've done all you can.
RuuDai, Nannydai:
>Anyone still at home?

Prime:
>Check in
>Are all family members accounted for.
> Possibly Letty within LettyDai.

> You look around...
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 09, 2017, 05:58:22 PM
MaruDai:

> Is Mary here as well?
> Continue toward Seija and Shinny.

---

HamiDai:

> Walk to the edge of the lake and kneel down.
> Undo and remove our top.
> "Okay, Hatate, here we go."

---

Myon:

> Shrug.
> "A good imagination, I guess. Stuff just comes to me."

---

LunaDai:

> If permissible, think about what has Luna so concerned.
> (T) ...Okay, Lady Luna, if you say so. But if you need any help, you gotta tell me, okay?

---

DoreBug:

> "Hmm...okay."
> Omni-observe outside of Kourindou to see if anyone is there.
> If no one is there, warp ourselves and our host just outside the shop. Try to warp Dream Doremy with us as well, but don't stop our own travel if it doesn't work.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 09, 2017, 06:12:07 PM
// I'm surprised you haven't tried to think of what lady Luna is worried about...


Nannydai:
>Is Virtue still here?
>>if yes:
>>>"Okay, Kono and the family is gone. Good. They won't be able to see this."
>>>commence banging head against the wall in frustration.

//Also Raf, I can't get on discord right now,  but I would like to request that you destroy the second Sumidai, because idk if she's disconnected and were didn't notice the flower change until you made her, and there seems to be no reason for her existence.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 09, 2017, 07:35:19 PM
//She's there to keep watch until the original returns home.

Rumidai-chan:

>Look for Chief Maid then.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>They done ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 09, 2017, 08:45:36 PM
MaruDai:

> Is Mary here as well?
> Continue toward Seija and Shinny.

---

HamiDai:

> Walk to the edge of the lake and kneel down.
> Undo and remove our top.
> "Okay, Hatate, here we go."

---

Myon:

> Shrug.
> "A good imagination, I guess. Stuff just comes to me."

---

LunaDai:

> If permissible, think about what has Luna so concerned.
> (T) ...Okay, Lady Luna, if you say so. But if you need any help, you gotta tell me, okay?

---

DoreBug:

> "Hmm...okay."
> Omni-observe outside of Kourindou to see if anyone is there.
> If no one is there, warp ourselves and our host just outside the shop. Try to warp Dream Doremy with us as well, but don't stop our own travel if it doesn't work.
> No, Mary does not seem to be with the two of them.
> You encounter the duo.
> "Oh. We're back." Shinmyoumaru notices you.

> You head to the edge and kneel.
> You then have Hatate remove her top.
> "I guess I'm as ready as I could be."

> Youmu takes a moment to enjoy the feeling.

> You aren't sure if it's okay if Luna would be against it, given she claims she'll handle it.
> Luna nods.

> You observe...
> Then warp.
> Dream Doremy isn't warped with you.
// I'm surprised you haven't tried to think of what lady Luna is worried about...


Nannydai:
>Is Virtue still here?
>>if yes:
>>>"Okay, Kono and the family is gone. Good. They won't be able to see this."
>>>commence banging head against the wall in frustration.

//Also Raf, I can't get on discord right now,  but I would like to request that you destroy the second Sumidai, because idk if she's disconnected and were didn't notice the flower change until you made her, and there seems to be no reason for her existence.
> Virtue is outside, so no.
> You believe Ruukoto may be outside as well. You only warped your family, and she's not in the treehouse...
> And she had your stuff...
//She's there to keep watch until the original returns home.

Rumidai-chan:

>Look for Chief Maid then.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>They done ?
> You start searching for Sakuya.

> You don't hear the two vampires, so...
> But you haven't witnessed either of them leave...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 09, 2017, 08:57:58 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>...?
>Omnivision inside, is everything okay ?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 09, 2017, 09:12:31 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>...?
>Omnivision inside, is everything okay ?
> You observe...
> Somehow, Flandre is already gone.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 09, 2017, 09:48:26 PM
MaruDai:

> Smile and wave a bit.
> "Yep! Welcome back! How was the trip?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, here goes!"
> Dip our chest into the lake.

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

Myon:

> Listen to Youmu's thoughts as she does so.

---

LunaDai (T):

> Can I come with you? Or do you want me to leave you alone for it?

---

DoreBug:

> Huh...
> Try to prepare a pure-faith spell to keep Doremy asleep for the next eight hours, but don't cast it.
> Try watching our host's dream.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 09, 2017, 09:49:05 PM
>Ruukoto should've been teleported. Family includes Ruukoto and has included her from some time.

>Requesting retcon because this is a small detail.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 09, 2017, 09:56:41 PM
//Poor Wakasagihime.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Eh ? Omnivision her room then.

Rumidai-chan:

>Have we found Shishou yet ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 09, 2017, 11:30:19 PM
MaruDai:

> Smile and wave a bit.
> "Yep! Welcome back! How was the trip?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, here goes!"
> Dip our chest into the lake.

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

Myon:

> Listen to Youmu's thoughts as she does so.

---

LunaDai (T):

> Can I come with you? Or do you want me to leave you alone for it?

---

DoreBug:

> Huh...
> Try to prepare a pure-faith spell to keep Doremy asleep for the next eight hours, but don't cast it.
> Try watching our host's dream.
> "Fine. Seija says.

> You dip in.
> However, before it can get in significantly, you're grabbed by someone.

> I'll enjoy this until I can think of something else. It doesn't seem like she wants to go to sleep yet...

> "It's just something internal." Luna says.

> You try to prepare...
> It does not work.
> Doremy is still in the dream... The body you had isn't though.
>Ruukoto should've been teleported. Family includes Ruukoto and has included her from some time.

>Requesting retcon because this is a small detail.
> You retcon.
> Sanae lands with a thud, waking up and holding her head in confusion.
> "Are you alright?" Ruukoto questions.
> Though you managed to warp so many people and somehow, thankfully, Letty landed on the bed, she doesn't look too good.
> Even worse however, your warping wasn't perfect, and despair dawns as you realize something weaker than you clipped into you.

//Sure you could list characters, but I'm sure you guys have screwed up enough situations with mistakes hurting friends to know that lethargy is rewarded~ So do you want that reward in bronze (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20409.msg1296705.html#msg1296705), silver (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19474.msg1247841.html#msg1247841), gold (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19540.msg1259036.html#msg1259036), or platinum (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20717.msg1332836.html#msg1332836)? Or would you rather skip out on the reward?
//Poor Wakasagihime.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Eh ? Omnivision her room then.

Rumidai-chan:

>Have we found Shishou yet ?
> You observe...
> Yup, Flandre's in her room.

> You have not found Soushiko Sakuya yet.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 09, 2017, 11:40:13 PM
MaruDai:

> "Great! I heard you got to do some neat stuff, Seija."

---

HamiDai:

> Whirl around to see who grabbed us.

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

Myon:

> "I am glad you are enjoying yourself, Mistress."

---

LunaDai (T):

> Oh...I hope everything is okay with everyone...I'd hate for parts of you to dislike other parts of you...

---

DoreBug:

> "Huh..."
> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that prevents Doremy from waking prematurely.
> Continue dream-watching as we do, to see how Doremy has reacted to her real self vanishing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 10, 2017, 12:25:57 AM
//No need to be cryptic and snarky, a simple "No" would've sufficed.  :(

>Omni observe for Ruukoto and our stuff and safely warp her to a clear spot near the rest of the family

Prime:
>While keeping the baby safe, bow apologetically to Ruukoto.
>"S-Sorry Ruukoto! I thought I warped you with everyone else, please forgive me!"

//With my luck something bad has happened to Ruukoto in the intervening time and that would be the last straw for me... I'm sorry, but if we get yet another crisis with what little posts we have I might leave, since once it's resolved it will leave absolutely no time to finish things and get the ideal ending we hoped for.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 10, 2017, 12:54:51 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Pout and head there.

Sumidai-chan:

>We home yet ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 10, 2017, 09:09:25 AM
MaruDai:

> "Great! I heard you got to do some neat stuff, Seija."

---

HamiDai:

> Whirl around to see who grabbed us.

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

Myon:

> "I am glad you are enjoying yourself, Mistress."

---

LunaDai (T):

> Oh...I hope everything is okay with everyone...I'd hate for parts of you to dislike other parts of you...

---

DoreBug:

> "Huh..."
> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that prevents Doremy from waking prematurely.
> Continue dream-watching as we do, to see how Doremy has reacted to her real self vanishing.
> "They wanted to keep it a secret anyways."

> You turn.
> "Might I ask what you're doing?" Sakuya speaks.
> You're not that close to the mansion. And you were sure no one was near enough to see you...

> You let Youmu continue.
> "Mm." She nods faintly.

> "It won't end up like that. I promise."

> You prepare...
> To no effect.
> You wonder what's the use of being a goddess if you can hardly do anything. You were more capable than this before being lectured and becoming a goddess anyways!
> "Daiyousei?" Doremy questions within the dream.
//No need to be cryptic and snarky, a simple "No" would've sufficed.  :(

>Omni observe for Ruukoto and our stuff and safely warp her to a clear spot near the rest of the family

Prime:
>While keeping the baby safe, bow apologetically to Ruukoto.
>"S-Sorry Ruukoto! I thought I warped you with everyone else, please forgive me!"

//With my luck something bad has happened to Ruukoto in the intervening time and that would be the last straw for me... I'm sorry, but if we get yet another crisis with what little posts we have I might leave, since once it's resolved it will leave absolutely no time to finish things and get the ideal ending we hoped for.
//Just don't be too careless guys. Maybe next time it won't be a strikethrough...
> You observe, finding Ruukoto within the halls of the mansion already. You then warp her and the chest to the room.
> "It's okay." She sets your chest down.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Pout and head there.

Sumidai-chan:

>We home yet ?
> You start for the basement.

> Yup.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 10, 2017, 09:28:20 AM
Sumidai-chan 2:

>Demanifest.

Sumidai-chan:

>Flop onto the bed.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Maybe Sakuya picked her up ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 10, 2017, 11:01:47 AM
MaruDai:

> "Oh. Um, sorry."

---

HamiDai:

> Look at Sakuya, then at our chest, then back at Sakuya.
> Blush fiercely.
> Grab at our shirt and use it and our extra hands to cover ourselves while glaring at Sakuya.
> "W-Where are you looking??"

---

Youmu:

> Continue.

Myon:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell to create two more arms for Youmu (but do not cast if successful).
> If the preparation is successful, say "Would you like some more arms, Mistress? Or, perhaps, a second chest?"

---

LunaDai (T):

> Okay, that's good.

---

DoreBug:

> Adopt a thinking expression.
> Stroke our tail some.
> Continue dream-watching as we do to see if Doremy reacts appreciably.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 10, 2017, 11:30:27 PM
>Check the flower immediately upon the other Sumidai's demanifestation
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 11, 2017, 12:19:54 AM
//Power source problems and not being able to get into the site the whole day due to connection refused. Wonderful~.



RinDai:

> Check.

===

LilyDai:

> "This is tooough... Things would go better if we were at plain day..."
> Tap our foot on the ground.
> "Hmm..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "But I don't get it, Miss Kokoro... What I did wrong? And why has Miss Byakuren to explain?"
> Look confused and sadder.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Check.
> "Miss Shinki? Pardon the interruption again, but would you allow me a bit?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2017, 09:26:08 AM
Sumidai-chan 2:

>Demanifest.

Sumidai-chan:

>Flop onto the bed.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Maybe Sakuya picked her up ?
>Check the flower immediately upon the other Sumidai's demanifestation
> You demanifest.
> There doesn't seem to be any change with the flower.
> You flop down onto the bed tiredly.

> Possibly.
MaruDai:

> "Oh. Um, sorry."

---

HamiDai:

> Look at Sakuya, then at our chest, then back at Sakuya.
> Blush fiercely.
> Grab at our shirt and use it and our extra hands to cover ourselves while glaring at Sakuya.
> "W-Where are you looking??"

---

Youmu:

> Continue.

Myon:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell to create two more arms for Youmu (but do not cast if successful).
> If the preparation is successful, say "Would you like some more arms, Mistress? Or, perhaps, a second chest?"

---

LunaDai (T):

> Okay, that's good.

---

DoreBug:

> Adopt a thinking expression.
> Stroke our tail some.
> Continue dream-watching as we do to see if Doremy reacts appreciably.
> "It's fine." Seija looks back to the dollhouse.

> You grab your top and cover up.
> "I'm looking at a fairy doing something suspicious." The maid says.

> You let Youmu continue as you prepare...
> However, it does not get you anywhere.

> Luna nods.

> You stroke your tail lightly.
> Doremy does not seem to respond to it.
//Power source problems and not being able to get into the site the whole day due to connection refused. Wonderful~.



RinDai:

> Check.

===

LilyDai:

> "This is tooough... Things would go better if we were at plain day..."
> Tap our foot on the ground.
> "Hmm..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "But I don't get it, Miss Kokoro... What I did wrong? And why has Miss Byakuren to explain?"
> Look confused and sadder.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Check.
> "Miss Shinki? Pardon the interruption again, but would you allow me a bit?"
> Mystia has finished already.

> "You really choose your timings poorly..." Clownpiece says.

> "Because I'm saying no." Kokoro draws a fan, opening it. "Not no." Kokoro crosses her arms.

> "Huh?" Shinki asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 11, 2017, 10:48:14 AM
MaruDai:

> "Oh, are you two ready to head home?"

---

HamiDai (T):

> What...? I swear, Hatate, I didn't tell her anything!

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a pure-faith spell on Youmu that impulses her to stuff a ghost wisp (not us, one of the random floaty ones) inside her. We KNOW we can do this sort of thing, at least!

---

LunaDai (T):

> Anyway, what now, Lady Luna? I still think you should take advantage of what you have going now, especially since I'm not allowed to do nearly as much anymore, but if you still don't want to, then that's fine.

---

DoreBug:

> Give ourselves a squeeze somewhere sensitive.
> If Doremy still does not react appreciably, take flight and head toward HamiDai and Hatate.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 11, 2017, 11:54:44 AM
RinDai:

> Did Mystia already gave us the food?

===

LilyDai:

> Scratch our head.
> "Sometimes, yea..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh..."
> Look down.

===

LoveDai:

> Start pondering once again...

===

YukiDai:

> "There seems to be happening something weird with my new daughter, and I kinda suspect it concerns the miasma around Makai that we are exposed to. Can you wait for us just a little bit to leave and then return to tell you if that's the case?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 11, 2017, 12:48:32 PM
//>_>

Rumidai-chan:

>Warp to the side of Sakuya.
>"What the heck is going on here ?"

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Once we arrive, knock.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2017, 08:06:19 PM
MaruDai:

> "Oh, are you two ready to head home?"

---

HamiDai (T):

> What...? I swear, Hatate, I didn't tell her anything!

---

Youmu:

> Continue operations.

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a pure-faith spell on Youmu that impulses her to stuff a ghost wisp (not us, one of the random floaty ones) inside her. We KNOW we can do this sort of thing, at least!

---

LunaDai (T):

> Anyway, what now, Lady Luna? I still think you should take advantage of what you have going now, especially since I'm not allowed to do nearly as much anymore, but if you still don't want to, then that's fine.

---

DoreBug:

> Give ourselves a squeeze somewhere sensitive.
> If Doremy still does not react appreciably, take flight and head toward HamiDai and Hatate.
//>_>

Rumidai-chan:

>Warp to the side of Sakuya.
>"What the heck is going on here ?"
> The two nod.

> Hatate seems to be doing her best to stay quiet.

> You warp.
> "That's what I would like to know." Sakuya says.

> You let Youmu continue.
> You'd have to make sure she's not against it... Though, maybe it'd be fine if you weren't fused.

> You do a brief test squeeze.
> That seems to do something this time.
> "I wonder if she's up and doing anything..." Doremy checks herself.
RinDai:

> Did Mystia already gave us the food?

===

LilyDai:

> Scratch our head.
> "Sometimes, yea..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh..."
> Look down.

===

LoveDai:

> Start pondering once again...

===

YukiDai:

> "There seems to be happening something weird with my new daughter, and I kinda suspect it concerns the miasma around Makai that we are exposed to. Can you wait for us just a little bit to leave and then return to tell you if that's the case?"
> No.

> Clownpiece starts to head off.

> "You still don't understaaaaand." Kokoro exaggerates.

> You lost your train of thought.

> "Alright. I'll stay right here so you know where to return... I hope." Shinki thinks for a bit.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Once we arrive, knock.
> Still going...
> You can see Rumia and others here..
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 11, 2017, 09:05:29 PM
RinDai:

> Wait for her to do so, then.

===

LilyDai:

> "Hmm... Would you like to try tomorrow, Clownpiece? Ask Reimu, I mean."

===

ExperiDai:

> "I don't think so..."
> Look up at her.

===

LoveDai:

> Nuuh.
> Omni-Observe the shrine again. Moriya Shrine, that is.

===

YukiDai:

> "Understood. Thanks, Miss Shinki. It'll be real quickly."
> Demanifest.

MaiDai:

> Demanifest.

> Check the flower and see if it improves.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 12, 2017, 12:04:39 AM
NannyDai:
>Do we know how to meditate?
>If yes, sit down on the floor and start meditating on world creation and how to do it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 12, 2017, 03:55:04 AM
MaruDai:

> "Okay. Need some help?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Uh...it'd be easier to show you than tell you, because telling you will make me sound crazy."

---

Myon:

> Forget the impulse spell, then.
> "Are you sure you do not want to try adding anything to yourself, Mistress?"

---

LunaDai:

> Wait for a response.

---

DoreBug:

> Give another few squeezes.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 13, 2017, 02:49:48 AM
RinDai:

> Wait for her to do so, then.

===

LilyDai:

> "Hmm... Would you like to try tomorrow, Clownpiece? Ask Reimu, I mean."

===

ExperiDai:

> "I don't think so..."
> Look up at her.

===

LoveDai:

> Nuuh.
> Omni-Observe the shrine again. Moriya Shrine, that is.

===

YukiDai:

> "Understood. Thanks, Miss Shinki. It'll be real quickly."
> Demanifest.

MaiDai:

> Demanifest.

> Check the flower and see if it improves.
> You wait...
> "Um... Are you alright?" She asks.

> Clownpiece shrugs.

> Kokoro looks down a bit, seemingly thinking.
> She falls backwards onto the ground.
> "I don't know how to explain iiiiit." She says. "And that kind of hurt."

> You observe...
> Nothing unique is happening.

> Shinki nods a bit...
> "...Come back soon."

> The two of you demanifest.

> The flower doesn't seem to change.
NannyDai:
>Do we know how to meditate?
>If yes, sit down on the floor and start meditating on world creation and how to do it.
> No...
MaruDai:

> "Okay. Need some help?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Uh...it'd be easier to show you than tell you, because telling you will make me sound crazy."

---

Myon:

> Forget the impulse spell, then.
> "Are you sure you do not want to try adding anything to yourself, Mistress?"

---

LunaDai:

> Wait for a response.

---

DoreBug:

> Give another few squeezes.
> "I know how to do it. Just... explain it again." Seija says.

> "Still, do try to explain."

> "O-Oh." Youmu continues. "What more... could we use?"

> "You have a point..."

> You repeat some more.
> "S-Something's definitely going on..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 13, 2017, 03:27:33 AM
NannyDai:
>I-It can't be that hard, can it.
>Sit down and, I don't know, try to clear our mind or something I guess.

>Check Flower, Family, Baby, Fairy Village.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 13, 2017, 08:11:08 AM
NannyDai:
>I-It can't be that hard, can it.
>Sit down and, I don't know, try to clear our mind or something I guess.

>Check Flower, Family, Baby, Fairy Village.
> You try to clear your mind, thinking about nothing else...
> But there's too many other things you've got to do. Manifestations you have... Situations you're worried about...

> You check the flower again.
> Nothing... You're thankful you don't actually have to be there to check it. Someone would definitely get suspicious of that.
> Aside from having enough fitting sized beds, your family is fine.
> Nothing new at the village...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 13, 2017, 08:24:37 AM
>Mental note to eventually put a barrier around that flower to protect it from harm.

Nannydai
>Disconnect from the hive mind to lessen the worry specific to us, then try to clear our mind, then think about world building and possible ways to go about it while other Daiyouseis take care of the things to worry about.

RuuDai:
>Head outside.

>Flowerwatch.

>Wait for them so that they can make the most of the limited posts. Kilga is exempt if he's the only one who hasn't posted anything yet.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 13, 2017, 02:54:51 PM
MaruDai:

> How large is Shinny? Is she her normal tiny size, or is she just shorter than Seija?
> "Do either of you still have the magic feelings in your chest? If you do, focus on that and will yourself to be smaller."

---

HamiDai:

> "...Well...I was going to dip...myself in there, and...grow there from it."

---

Myon:

> "Anything or anyone you want, Mistress. It should work no matter what."

---

LunaDai (T):

> It's up to you!

---

DoreBug:

> Continue operations.
> Omni-observe Seija's old house and the surrounding area. Is anyone there?
>> If there's no one there, warp ourselves and our host over there and enter the house.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 13, 2017, 04:36:12 PM
RinDai:

> Look confused.
> "Of course Misty. Why you ask?"

===

LilyDai:

> "... Uh, I can't choose. I do wonder if it's okay to ask her right now, or tomorrow..."
> Is Lily still here?
>> If so: "What do you think, Lily?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "M-Miss Kokoro..."
> Approach worriedly.
> "... You okay?"

===

LoveDai:

> Warp at a clear spot inside the shrine. Make sure it's not inside the room of the goddesses or the lovers!

===

> Remanifest YukiDai and MaiDai.
> Check the flower to see if it changed.

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Shrink to at least half of our current size.
> If the flower didn't changed at all, warp to Makai again. Make sure we remember the spot we were, and make sure to remember if there was any nearby obstacles or Shinki herself to avoid clipping problems. We should be able to avoid it easily if we are this small.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 13, 2017, 09:52:10 PM
>Mental note to eventually put a barrier around that flower to protect it from harm.

Nannydai
>Disconnect from the hive mind to lessen the worry specific to us, then try to clear our mind, then think about world building and possible ways to go about it while other Daiyouseis take care of the things to worry about.

RuuDai:
>Head outside.

>Flowerwatch.

>Wait for them so that they can make the most of the limited posts. Kilga is exempt if he's the only one who hasn't posted anything yet.
> You make sure not to forget to do something like that.

> You disconnect and try...
> It's not that much better...

> You head out.

> You keep watching the flower for any new changes.
MaruDai:

> How large is Shinny? Is she her normal tiny size, or is she just shorter than Seija?
> "Do either of you still have the magic feelings in your chest? If you do, focus on that and will yourself to be smaller."

---

HamiDai:

> "...Well...I was going to dip...myself in there, and...grow there from it."

---

Myon:

> "Anything or anyone you want, Mistress. It should work no matter what."

---

LunaDai (T):

> It's up to you!

---

DoreBug:

> Continue operations.
> Omni-observe Seija's old house and the surrounding area. Is anyone there?
>> If there's no one there, warp ourselves and our host over there and enter the house.
> She's small~

> "Alright." Seija nods.
> "So what'd we miss?" Shinmyoumaru asks.

> "Like a sponge?"

> "The way you say anyone..." Youmu sighs.

> "We are neglecting sleep if we go up there again..." Luna says.

> You continue squeezing.
> You observe...
> No one's there.
> So you warp over and head inside.
RinDai:

> Look confused.
> "Of course Misty. Why you ask?"

===

LilyDai:

> "... Uh, I can't choose. I do wonder if it's okay to ask her right now, or tomorrow..."
> Is Lily still here?
>> If so: "What do you think, Lily?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "M-Miss Kokoro..."
> Approach worriedly.
> "... You okay?"

===

LoveDai:

> Warp at a clear spot inside the shrine. Make sure it's not inside the room of the goddesses or the lovers!

===

> Remanifest YukiDai and MaiDai.
> Check the flower to see if it changed.

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Shrink to at least half of our current size.
> If the flower didn't changed at all, warp to Makai again. Make sure we remember the spot we were, and make sure to remember if there was any nearby obstacles or Shinki herself to avoid clipping problems. We should be able to avoid it easily if we are this small.
> "Well, you didn't get it yet..." Mystia says.

> Lily's gone...

> "Yes." Kokoro says.

> You warp into the Moriya Shrine.

> You manifest.
> No change...

> You shrink down and warp back to Makai.
> "Ah, that was quick." Shinki says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 13, 2017, 10:07:46 PM
HamiDai:

> "Oh, not too much that you didn't see through Lady Luna."
> Frown a bit.
> "The Yama dressed me down again, though."

---

HamiDai:

> Purse our lips for a second or two, then nod.
> "Yeah, kinda. Except it works with anything, not just water."

---

Myon:

> Frown a bit.
> "My apologies, Mistress, I simply wished to be complete in my response."

---

LunaDai (T):

> Hmm, true...though perhaps we could return to space and keep going and just go to sleep up there once we're tired enough for it? Parts of you and another couple of mes did once before.

---

DoreBug:

> Head into the former money room.
> Continue operations with more vigorously, watching Dream Doremy for her reaction.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 13, 2017, 10:17:58 PM
RinDai:

> Do we get what she means?
> "Uh?"

===

LilyDai:

> "Nuuh! Lilyyy!"
> Look around for her.
> "Aww..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Offer her a helping hand.

===

LoveDai:

> Make our way to Sanae's room door.
> Afterwards, knock o so lightly.

===

YukiDai:

> "Uh, yea... It didn't seemed to be that..."

MaiDai:

> "It's a bit frustrating to not know what's happening, really..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 13, 2017, 10:23:04 PM
MaruDai:

> "Oh, not too much that you didn't see through Lady Luna."
> Frown a bit.
> "The Yama dressed me down again, though."

---

HamiDai:

> Purse our lips for a second or two, then nod.
> "Yeah, kinda. Except it works with anything, not just water."

---

Myon:

> Frown a bit.
> "My apologies, Mistress, I simply wished to be complete in my response."

---

LunaDai (T):

> Hmm, true...though perhaps we could return to space and keep going and just go to sleep up there once we're tired enough for it? Parts of you and another couple of mes did once before.

---

DoreBug:

> Head into the former money room.
> Continue operations with more vigorously, watching Dream Doremy for her reaction.
> "Huh?"

> "So why did you choose Misty Lake?"

> "I guess we could do that..."

> You recall the location and head back in.
> You then make use of the emptiness and solitude...
> Doremy really seems affected by it now... She seems to be ensuring nothing's around.
RinDai:

> Do we get what she means?
> "Uh?"

===

LilyDai:

> "Nuuh! Lilyyy!"
> Look around for her.
> "Aww..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Offer her a helping hand.

===

LoveDai:

> Make our way to Sanae's room door.
> Afterwards, knock o so lightly.

===

YukiDai:

> "Uh, yea... It didn't seemed to be that..."

MaiDai:

> "It's a bit frustrating to not know what's happening, really..."
> You think so...
> "The food." Mystia points.

> "She said she should get going you know..." Clownpiece reminds you.

> You hold your hand out.
> Kokoro dons a monkey-like mask as she looks to you.

> You head to Sanae's room and knock.
> ...
> No answer.

> "Well... Anyways, what have you created so far?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 13, 2017, 10:33:22 PM
//By the way. I'm addressing you in Discord, Kirby. Show yourself, you chewing gum!

RinDai:

> "... O-Oh. Oh!"
> Smile nervously.
> "Right, right... Sorry, I was paying extra attention to how you were making food."
> How is the food right now?

===

LilyDai:

> "I know... I wanted to at least her opinion before leaving..."
> Puff our cheeks.
> "Guess I'm really bad at timing sometimes..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Look between the mask and Kokoro.
> "Uhm... Is to help you to stand up."

===

LoveDai:

> Knock again, a bit more louder. Not too much, though!

===

YukiDai:

> Frown a bit in disappointment.
> "Sadly, I didn't got too far. I'm still trying ways to create my own world... Maybe I found a way, or maybe not... This is trial and error, it seems."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 13, 2017, 10:59:15 PM
//And of course when i don't have internet... :<

Rumidai-chan:

>"Well i dunno, i wanted to talk to you about somethings, so then i look for you and find this."

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Here where ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 13, 2017, 11:08:28 PM
//I've been at Otakon since Thursday and will likely not be on Discord until tomorrow evening, sorry.

MaruDai:

> "I did a lot of stuff she didn't like and she let me know about it."

---

HamiDai:

> What does Hatate think of this situation?
> Resume listening to Hatate's thoughts.
> Shrug.
> "It's a reasonable source of water. I...wanted to see how it would feel."

---

DoreBug:

> Is Doremy enjoying it?
> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that makes the sensations feel even better for Doremy (including her dream self). If the preparation succeeds and the cost is negligible, cast it.
> Regardless, continue operations and dream-watching.

--------

> Requesting clarification on who said "I guess we could to do that...".

Myon:

> If Youmu said the above statement, say "Perhaps we can explore Gensokyo and see what you might like to add to yourself? Or who you might like to add, I suppose."
> If Youmu did not say the above statement, then wait for a response to what we said.

LunaDai:

> If Luna said the above statement, say (in Luna's head as a T) Okay! Should I bring us back there now?
> If Luna did not say the above statement, wait for a response to what we said.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 14, 2017, 12:31:50 AM
Ruudai:
>Look around.
>Current weather
>Time of day

Nannydai:
>Focus on making a world and ponder.

>Flower
>Baby

Prime
>Look around
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 14, 2017, 09:00:38 AM
//By the way. I'm addressing you in Discord, Kirby. Show yourself, you chewing gum!

RinDai:

> "... O-Oh. Oh!"
> Smile nervously.
> "Right, right... Sorry, I was paying extra attention to how you were making food."
> How is the food right now?

===

LilyDai:

> "I know... I wanted to at least her opinion before leaving..."
> Puff our cheeks.
> "Guess I'm really bad at timing sometimes..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Look between the mask and Kokoro.
> "Uhm... Is to help you to stand up."

===

LoveDai:

> Knock again, a bit more louder. Not too much, though!

===

YukiDai:

> Frown a bit in disappointment.
> "Sadly, I didn't got too far. I'm still trying ways to create my own world... Maybe I found a way, or maybe not... This is trial and error, it seems."
> It still seems warm. It's as ready as it'll ever be.

> "Speaking of timing, I think I'm gonna get going too."

> "Oh." She grabs your hand.

> You knock again.
> No response.

> "But what have you created so far? You have to start somewhere."
//And of course when i don't have internet... :<

Rumidai-chan:

>"Well i dunno, i wanted to talk to you about somethings, so then i look for you and find this."

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Here where ?
HamiDai:

> What does Hatate think of this situation?
> Resume listening to Hatate's thoughts.
> Shrug.
> "It's a reasonable source of water. I...wanted to see how it would feel."
> You think of what Hatate is thinking of...
> Maybe we should've just stuck to the shower or went to sleep...
> "This isn't your lake you know..."

> The basement.
//I've been at Otakon since Thursday and will likely not be on Discord until tomorrow evening, sorry.

MaruDai:

> "I did a lot of stuff she didn't like and she let me know about it."

---

DoreBug:

> Is Doremy enjoying it?
> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that makes the sensations feel even better for Doremy (including her dream self). If the preparation succeeds and the cost is negligible, cast it.
> Regardless, continue operations and dream-watching.

--------

> Requesting clarification on who said "I guess we could to do that...".

Myon:

> If Youmu said the above statement, say "Perhaps we can explore Gensokyo and see what you might like to add to yourself? Or who you might like to add, I suppose."
> If Youmu did not say the above statement, then wait for a response to what we said.

LunaDai:

> If Luna said the above statement, say (in Luna's head as a T) Okay! Should I bring us back there now?
> If Luna did not say the above statement, wait for a response to what we said.
> "Like what?" Seija asks.

> She doesn't seem against it...
> You try to prepare...
> And finally cast.
> Then continue in satisfaction...
> Doremy seems to be going along with it.

> "But I'm not sure many would be awake at this hour." Youmu says.
//I'm totally not being cheap and saving posts from my mistake by having both say that...
> "...Okay." Luna agrees. "What about Virtue?" She looks over.
Ruudai:
>Look around.
>Current weather
>Time of day

Nannydai:
>Focus on making a world and ponder.

>Flower
>Baby

Prime
>Look around
> You glance around in suspicion.
> Nothing new... It's quiet.
> It's a bit of a cloudy night. Definitely nighttime.

> You try to focus... Ways to make a world...
> Nothing's coming to mind...

> Flower: Fine
> Baby: Sleeping
> Wings: Out
> You are forcibly removed from the God Hierarchy.

> Your family is getting ready for sleep. Belgrade and the baby seem to have very small sleeping areas to fit them...
> Ruukoto is making sure all the chests are fine. Especially yours, and she's having trouble comprehending how fine they are.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 14, 2017, 12:29:37 PM
RinDai:

> Is it in a plate?
> If so, hold the plate with the food. And by the way, are these disposable plates?
> "Thanks Misty. I'm sure she'll like it."

===

LilyDai:

> "Oh, Okay..."
> Think for a moment.
> "Hey, sorry if I sound meddlesome. But in case Miss Reimu approves teaching all of you about fusion tonight, where would you be staying? You know, to gather everyone and getting right away to it!"
> Fidget a bit.
> "... Well, if you want to, of course..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Do we know the meaning of at least some masks of Kokoro.
> Help Kokoro to stand up.

===

LoveDai:

> KogaSana were here, right?
>> If so, knock again, increasing a bit more the loudness-knockingness.
> If no answer is given again, observe inside the room.
> How late at night do we think it is?

===

YukiDai:

> Think for a moment, but then sweat.
> "... N-Nothing, I guess..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 14, 2017, 01:25:12 PM
MaruDai:

> Frown a bit.
> "Bad things, I guess. Like, magic copying is out entirely now, even if I get permission to do it from the person I'm copying."

---

HamiDai:

> "...Sorry."

---

Myon:

> "You can always use things that aren't alive, or are alive but don't sleep."

---

LunaDai (T):

> She can go home and rest if she wants. I'll make another me to keep her company!

---

DoreBug:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that will create extra arms for our host.
>> If the preparation works, remove our top, and then cast the spell, creating the arms using the usual snug-but-still-comfortable spacing, and resume operations with all four arms.

---

Hecatia:

> Check in. How's the tour going, and how's Junko enjoying herself?

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Check in as well. How's our fun time going?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 14, 2017, 02:59:00 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>"Plus Miss Wakasagihime's home is there too... and a ton of fish along with it..."

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Keep going to Flan's room and knock !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 15, 2017, 07:02:18 AM
RinDai:

> Is it in a plate?
> If so, hold the plate with the food. And by the way, are these disposable plates?
> "Thanks Misty. I'm sure she'll like it."

===

LilyDai:

> "Oh, Okay..."
> Think for a moment.
> "Hey, sorry if I sound meddlesome. But in case Miss Reimu approves teaching all of you about fusion tonight, where would you be staying? You know, to gather everyone and getting right away to it!"
> Fidget a bit.
> "... Well, if you want to, of course..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Do we know the meaning of at least some masks of Kokoro.
> Help Kokoro to stand up.

===

LoveDai:

> KogaSana were here, right?
>> If so, knock again, increasing a bit more the loudness-knockingness.
> If no answer is given again, observe inside the room.
> How late at night do we think it is?

===

YukiDai:

> Think for a moment, but then sweat.
> "... N-Nothing, I guess..."
> Yes.
> Yes.
> "So, who's it for?"

> Clownpiece shrugs.

> Not really...
> You help Kokoro up.

> Yes.
> You knock again.
> No answer...
> You observe.
> The two are asleep in bed.
> Late enough that you'd consider morning to break in a while...

> "That's your problem. You don't just start off creating a whole world." Shinki sighs.
MaruDai:

> Frown a bit.
> "Bad things, I guess. Like, magic copying is out entirely now, even if I get permission to do it from the person I'm copying."

---

HamiDai:

> "...Sorry."

---

Myon:

> "You can always use things that aren't alive, or are alive but don't sleep."

---

LunaDai (T):

> She can go home and rest if she wants. I'll make another me to keep her company!

---

DoreBug:

> Try preparing a pure-faith spell that will create extra arms for our host.
>> If the preparation works, remove our top, and then cast the spell, creating the arms using the usual snug-but-still-comfortable spacing, and resume operations with all four arms.

---

Hecatia:

> Check in. How's the tour going, and how's Junko enjoying herself?

Hecatia Flan Clone A:

> Check in as well. How's our fun time going?
Rumidai-chan:

>"Plus Miss Wakasagihime's home is there too... and a ton of fish along with it..."
> "Huh..."

> "So what are you going to do now?" Sakuya asks.

> Youmu sighs and glances around for anything remaining in the room.

> You try to prepare...
> It doesn't work.

> You're heading around the library, which seems to have an entry from the basement as well.
> You've been focusing more on the new library tour.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 15, 2017, 07:47:26 AM
>Check faith flow and reserves since it's been a while
>Flower

Prime:
>Might as well prepare too. In a manner safe for the baby of course.

RuuDai:
>Anyone around?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 15, 2017, 12:54:15 PM
MaruDai:

> "Yeah...not something I really wanna talk about, you know?"

---

HamiDai:

> (T) Hey, Hatate, if you ever want to take control of your body back and take over a conversation, just tap your leg a couple of times with your lowest right hand.
> Resume listening to Hatate's thoughts.
> "Probably find something else I can use instead."

---

Myon:

> "Oh, we don't have to restrict ourselves to this room, Mistress. We can wander anywhere in Gensokyo that we like. Perhaps the environment itself will have things we can use."

---

LunaDai:

> Wait for a response from our host.

---

Hecatia:

> Has Junko been enjoying herself?
> Think about whether Hecatia would like to split up and continue her date on her own without Daiyousei, or whether she'd like to remain like this for a while longer.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 15, 2017, 03:10:58 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>"Then this matter is solved ?"

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Did she answer ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 15, 2017, 03:47:24 PM
>Check faith flow and reserves since it's been a while
>Flower

Prime:
>Might as well prepare too. In a manner safe for the baby of course.

RuuDai:
>Anyone around?
> You still seem to be getting the usual gain. Your total is higher than your last check, as expected.

> Still no change...
> You prepare for bed.

> No. LunaDai is going to leave soon, you believe, and as will Virtue.
MaruDai:

> "Yeah...not something I really wanna talk about, you know?"

---

HamiDai:

> (T) Hey, Hatate, if you ever want to take control of your body back and take over a conversation, just tap your leg a couple of times with your lowest right hand.
> Resume listening to Hatate's thoughts.
> "Probably find something else I can use instead."

---

Myon:

> "Oh, we don't have to restrict ourselves to this room, Mistress. We can wander anywhere in Gensokyo that we like. Perhaps the environment itself will have things we can use."

---

LunaDai:

> Wait for a response from our host.

---

Hecatia:

> Has Junko been enjoying herself?
> Think about whether Hecatia would like to split up and continue her date on her own without Daiyousei, or whether she'd like to remain like this for a while longer.
> "Fine."

> "Something of your own or something that's for everyone..." Sakuya questions.

> "Is that fine though?" Youmu asks. "Like, what about visibility? And something happening like with the lake again..."

> Virtue seems to be looking around for something.
> "Okay. Let's go." Luna says.

> Yes. She seems to be reading children's stories.
> You think...
> She isn't sure things will go in her favor if she tried to continue on her own tonight.
Rumidai-chan:

>"Then this matter is solved ?"

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Did she answer ?
> You wait for an answer...

> No.
> ...
> You can hear her inside though, at least.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 15, 2017, 03:53:05 PM
MaruDai:

> Look regretful.
> "Sorry."

---

HamiDai:

> "Whatever I can use that won't cause problems, I guess."

---

Myon:

> "The lake is out of the question anyway. And visibility shouldn't be a problem depending on where we go, it's late at night so it's dark and plenty of people are in bed already. I can make your shirt fit you too, so you're not running around indecent everywhere."

---

LunaDai:

> (T) Okay! Be right back!
> Internally hold our breath, then warp ourselves (and ONLY ourselves, not Luna or LadyBug, who has the climate-controlled bubble) back into outer space, nearby where the tengu were stranded several mornings ago.

LadyBug:

> Check in on Luna's thoughts as LunaDai acts.

---

Hecatia:

> Is the original Hecatia not confident enough in herself to try splitting and resuming being her normal individual self? Or does she simply not want to awkwardly interrupt things that way?
> Think about what the original Hecatia thinks of staying this way forever, given she's shown no interest in splitting any time soon so far. We already call ourselves Hecatia while looking and sounding like the original Hecatia (albeit with some enhancements), and Daiyousei doesn't really need the extra self she used to make up...maybe we could just be an enhanced original Hecatia -  the Hecatia - from now on.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 15, 2017, 03:57:05 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Knock knock.
>"Flan ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 15, 2017, 05:18:52 PM
RinDai:

> "Oh. She doesn't like to be known to much. Her name is Satsuki Rin. She's someone really nice."
> Smile.

===

LilyDai:

> "... So?"
> Wait expectantly.
> Look up at the moon and try to determine how much time would be left for morning to arrive.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, uhm... I really would like to know, because I don't get it yet..."

===

YukiDai:

> Laugh a bit nervously.
> "Well, I am an amateur in all of this, eheh... I do admit that I was trying to create an entire world since step one, but I'm kinda stalled there... Ah, this isn't going well, is it."
> Pout.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 15, 2017, 10:09:32 PM
Prime:
>How is the baby faring. Is she awake or asleep? Hungry? Thirsty?
>Ponder if the baby will need to do bathroom urges...

Ruudai:
>If we have solitude, then prepare to resume construction.
>Check the flower first.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 17, 2017, 05:07:21 AM
MaruDai:

> Look regretful.
> "Sorry."

---

HamiDai:

> "Whatever I can use that won't cause problems, I guess."

---

Myon:

> "The lake is out of the question anyway. And visibility shouldn't be a problem depending on where we go, it's late at night so it's dark and plenty of people are in bed already. I can make your shirt fit you too, so you're not running around indecent everywhere."

---

LunaDai:

> (T) Okay! Be right back!
> Internally hold our breath, then warp ourselves (and ONLY ourselves, not Luna or LadyBug, who has the climate-controlled bubble) back into outer space, nearby where the tengu were stranded several mornings ago.

LadyBug:

> Check in on Luna's thoughts as LunaDai acts.

---

Hecatia:

> Is the original Hecatia not confident enough in herself to try splitting and resuming being her normal individual self? Or does she simply not want to awkwardly interrupt things that way?
> Think about what the original Hecatia thinks of staying this way forever, given she's shown no interest in splitting any time soon so far. We already call ourselves Hecatia while looking and sounding like the original Hecatia (albeit with some enhancements), and Daiyousei doesn't really need the extra self she used to make up...maybe we could just be an enhanced original Hecatia -  the Hecatia - from now on.
> "It's okay." Shinmyoumaru says.

> Sakuya frowns a bit.

> "Why is it always stuff that could get us in trouble if we're caught?"

> You warp...
> The weirdness of space still doesn't end with you getting clipped. It's a perfect streak so far!
> Their situation's not gonna be that well in the morning. Well, it is partially my fault. For existing, really... Luna thinks.

> It seems to be more of the latter.
> You think...
> She doesn't trust, nor know you enough to want such.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>Knock knock.
>"Flan ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>"Huh..."
> You knock.
> "Whaaaat?" You hear her voice.

> You don't grab either's attention.
RinDai:

> "Oh. She doesn't like to be known to much. Her name is Satsuki Rin. She's someone really nice."
> Smile.

===

LilyDai:

> "... So?"
> Wait expectantly.
> Look up at the moon and try to determine how much time would be left for morning to arrive.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, uhm... I really would like to know, because I don't get it yet..."

===

YukiDai:

> Laugh a bit nervously.
> "Well, I am an amateur in all of this, eheh... I do admit that I was trying to create an entire world since step one, but I'm kinda stalled there... Ah, this isn't going well, is it."
> Pout.
> "I'll... take your word for it."

> You look up.
> You can't find the moon in the sky from here.

> "Mmm..."

> "It doesn't seem to be." Shinki agrees.
Prime:
>How is the baby faring. Is she awake or asleep? Hungry? Thirsty?
>Ponder if the baby will need to do bathroom urges...

Ruudai:
>If we have solitude, then prepare to resume construction.
>Check the flower first.
> She's still asleep...
> You ponder and kind of hope she doesn't...

> You check...
> No change.
> You start getting back into the house expansion.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 17, 2017, 06:55:20 AM
Nannydai:
>Reconnect at this point
>Assist Nannydai.

>Inventory (Specify which dais have what)

Prime:
>Has anyone fallen asleep yet?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 17, 2017, 08:15:55 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"May i come iiiiiin ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>Wait warmly.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 17, 2017, 11:12:24 AM
MaruDai:

> "Anyway, about needing help to get back in there, Seija..."

---

HamiDai:

> Frown a bit in response.
> "What? If I make sure what I do doesn't cause any problems, then what's the issue?"

---

Myon:

> "It doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be, Mistress."

---

DoreBug:

> Well, whatever.
> Continue operations.
> Begin growing our chest using growth magic as well.

---

Hecatia:

> Resume paying attention to the tour instead of thought-ruminating.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 17, 2017, 03:43:10 PM
Nannydai:
>Reconnect at this point
>Assist Nannydai.

>Inventory (Specify which dais have what)

Prime:
>Has anyone fallen asleep yet?
> You reconnect and help... yourself.
> That's not right...
> You start to help Ruudai.

> The only Dai with anything significant is the main you with $50 and RumiDai with the maid outfit...

> You don't think so.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"May i come iiiiiin ?"
> "Maybe tomorrow..."
Rumidai-chan:

>Wait warmly.
MaruDai:

> "Anyway, about needing help to get back in there, Seija..."

---

HamiDai:

> Frown a bit in response.
> "What? If I make sure what I do doesn't cause any problems, then what's the issue?"

---

Myon:

> "It doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be, Mistress."

---

DoreBug:

> Well, whatever.
> Continue operations.
> Begin growing our chest using growth magic as well.

---

Hecatia:

> Resume paying attention to the tour instead of thought-ruminating.
> "Oh. You told us already."

> "I was just... thinking." Sakuya says, starting back towards the mansion.

> Youmu sighs.
> "I'm tired..."

> You continue and begin to grow your chest out.

> "Does she not have a bed?" Junko asks.
> "Maybe she just fell asleep in the middle of reading." Hecatia says.
> Rumia shrugs.
> "Hey, if we were spending the night somewhere, would you prefer a double or twins?" Hecatia turns to Junko.
> "Well, twins would connect with each other more easily, but they'd probably be against each other more than normal."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 17, 2017, 03:59:14 PM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Uhm... is something wrong ?"
>Omnivision inside. Is something wrong with her ?

Rumidai-chan:

>Follow.
>"Uhm... yeah... anyways..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 17, 2017, 04:01:40 PM
MaruDai:

> "Well, yeah, but I want to see if either of you can do it as-is, since I'm not inside you anymore."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh. Uh, sorry."
> (T) So, uh, what should we do now, Hatate? I don't think we should try the lake anymore...maybe something at your old house? Or maybe just the entirety of your old house, I guess.

---

Myon:

> "Hmm...hey, what about the Prismrivers' old house? It doesn't seem like they need it anymore."

---

DoreBug:

> Check Doremy's dream one last time, then autopilot our current actions (including the growth).

---

Hecatia:

> Think about whether the original Hecatia wants to split from Daiyousei once sleeping arrangements have been made.
> Let the original Hecatia continue her conversation with Junko.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 17, 2017, 05:05:04 PM
//Thanks parser. I meant to say ruudai lol

Ruudai and Nannydai:
>Girls are building.
>be mindful of the flower as we work.

Prime:
>Anyone in bed?
>Do Belgrade and Lucien need to be tucked in?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 17, 2017, 06:14:51 PM
RinDai:

> Nod.
> "Maybe, if she wants to, I can present her to you guys. Really, she's really nice, and she's really good playing an erhu."

===

LilyDai:

> Look down to Clownpiece again.

===

ExperiDai:

> Smile.
> "Well, it's nice you are okay. Maybe I don't get it, but it's still nice you are okay."

===

LoveDai:

> Warp at a clear spot in the sky and look at the moon. How much left until morning?

===

YukiDai:

> Laugh.
> "Do you recommend I start less greedily?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 18, 2017, 12:42:26 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Uhm... is something wrong ?"
>Omnivision inside. Is something wrong with her ?

Rumidai-chan:

>Follow.
>"Uhm... yeah... anyways..."
> You observe...
> Flandre is lying down in bed. If she wasn't talking just now, you'd think she was sleeping.

> You follow Sakuya.
> "Hm?"
MaruDai:

> "Well, yeah, but I want to see if either of you can do it as-is, since I'm not inside you anymore."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh. Uh, sorry."
> (T) So, uh, what should we do now, Hatate? I don't think we should try the lake anymore...maybe something at your old house? Or maybe just the entirety of your old house, I guess.

---

Myon:

> "Hmm...hey, what about the Prismrivers' old house? It doesn't seem like they need it anymore."

---

DoreBug:

> Check Doremy's dream one last time, then autopilot our current actions (including the growth).

---

Hecatia:

> Think about whether the original Hecatia wants to split from Daiyousei once sleeping arrangements have been made.
> Let the original Hecatia continue her conversation with Junko.
> "I think I'll just stay my size tonight." Seija says.

> "My place!?" Hatate speaks quietly in surprise.

> "A house?"

> You check...
> Doremy's enjoying it, you believe.
> You continue.

> You think...
> She would.
> "Oh... How would you feel if it was just a double?"
> "I'd still be happy."
> "Do you plan on spending the night here?" Rumia questions.
//Thanks parser. I meant to say ruudai lol

Ruudai and Nannydai:
>Girls are building.
>be mindful of the flower as we work.

Prime:
>Anyone in bed?
>Do Belgrade and Lucien need to be tucked in?
> You continue.

> Everyone sans Ruukoto is.
> No.
RinDai:

> Nod.
> "Maybe, if she wants to, I can present her to you guys. Really, she's really nice, and she's really good playing an erhu."

===

LilyDai:

> Look down to Clownpiece again.

===

ExperiDai:

> Smile.
> "Well, it's nice you are okay. Maybe I don't get it, but it's still nice you are okay."

===

LoveDai:

> Warp at a clear spot in the sky and look at the moon. How much left until morning?

===

YukiDai:

> Laugh.
> "Do you recommend I start less greedily?"
> "A what?"

> You look.
> She's already starting to leave...

> "But you still don't get it..."

> You warp.
> Still no moon.

> "Yes."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 18, 2017, 12:51:28 AM
MaruDai:

> "Oh. Okay."

---

HamiDai (T):

> Yeah. I mean, if you don't want to, then you don't have to. But it's yours, so no one else can complain about it, and you're not using it anymore, right?

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "There is no reason it would not be possible. And if they are in there..."
> Gesture at Youmu.
> "...Then they do not really need it anymore, do they?"

---

LadyBug (T):

> Okay, Lady Luna, here we go!
> Warp ourselves, Luna, and our bubble into space nearby LunaDai at some safe location using what LunaDai can see.

LunaDai:

> As soon as Luna and her bubble appears, warp ourselves inside the bubble (without clipping into Luna).
> "There! Let's continue now, huh?"

---

Hecatia:

> "If that's okay."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Monarda on August 18, 2017, 02:06:59 AM
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Sleepy ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>"Uhm... about me using your ability, i mean... you not only accepted it, but you taught me how to use it and we worked on it together too, i know i will never reach your level obviously, but i... u-um... i-is it okay if i make an make an spellcard with it in your tribute ? I-I want to make you proud for having picked me to be your apprentice !"
>Fidget.
>"If i shouldn't, it's okay, this is something for you a-anyways..."

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Tashi on August 18, 2017, 02:14:38 AM
LettyDai:

> Where are we?
> If we aren't with the family, warp with them in a clear spot and go along with them with whatever they're doing.

===

RinDai:

> "And erhu."
> Place the plate and explain it to her. How it is and how it plays.
> "It's... well, I don't know what to compare it to, but it's an instrument! And the sound that makes it's really beautiful too!"

===

LilyDai:

> "Aww... Oh well. Good night Clownpiece. If I get green light from Miss Reimu, I'll try to reunite everyone again so we can work things out!"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Neither I do..."
> Smile apologetically.

==

LoveDai:

> ... What?
> Warp very high in the sky, but remember about the barrier and try to not get us killed by it.
> Look for moon again.

===

YukiDai:

> "What would you recommend to start with?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2017, 03:17:38 AM
MaruDai:

> "Oh. Okay."

---

HamiDai (T):

> Yeah. I mean, if you don't want to, then you don't have to. But it's yours, so no one else can complain about it, and you're not using it anymore, right?

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "There is no reason it would not be possible. And if they are in there..."
> Gesture at Youmu.
> "...Then they do not really need it anymore, do they?"

---

LadyBug (T):

> Okay, Lady Luna, here we go!
> Warp ourselves, Luna, and our bubble into space nearby LunaDai at some safe location using what LunaDai can see.

LunaDai:

> As soon as Luna and her bubble appears, warp ourselves inside the bubble (without clipping into Luna).
> "There! Let's continue now, huh?"

---

Hecatia:

> "If that's okay."
> Seija leans towards the dollhouse.

> "But... that's a house..."

> "How would we even get it? Someone's home isn't something you can just pick up or move that easily..."

> You warp cleanly.
> Luna looks around.
> "Alright..."

> "I'm not sure the beds are large enough, but moving one into another should be fine. Though, I have to check if you two can actually stay... Would you mind me leaving for a while?"
> "No. You trust us to stay put and not steal anything?" Junko questions.
> "I'm not worried about it." Rumia says.
> "We'll behave. But we may browse this library further." Hecatia says.
> "Okay then." Rumia starts to leave
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Sleepy ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>"Uhm... about