Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Mystia's Stored Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on May 11, 2017, 06:13:19 PM

Title: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2017, 06:13:19 PM
//This doesn't mean things are completely back to normal yet. Don't expect swift activity.
> You are Daiyousei, a Fairy Goddess residing mainly near Gensokyo's Misty Lake.

> Although you were very timid and shy in the past, you've changed for the better over time. Your once best friend, then ex-best friend Cirno had became your romantic partner, and as did Koakuma, a little devil whom lives in the Scarlet Devil Mansion as an aid to Patchouli. The human-goddess Sanae Kochiya had become one of your close friends, and you look to each other as sisters now, while a fusion of the three Tengu; Shameimaru Aya, Hatate Himekaidou, and Momiji Inubashira; had become another loving partner of yours, or rather, of one of your other selves.

> Along with your godhood, you've become capable of manifesting not just near your home, but seemingly anywhere within Gensokyo, the exceptions seeming to be small places... You no longer require Koakuma or Flandre's magic to assist in helping you be many places at once. With this, you've made healthy relationships with many of the residents of Gensokyo.

> Through a process you yourself invented, dubbed: "Fusion"; you've made your own family, defying the rules of nature that prevent you to do so normally. Even further, you're already expecting the normal way to happen soon. You just aren't sure when... Your current close family consists of Letty (Cirno and your mother-figure), Shinki (Koakuma and Alice's mother figure(?)), Koa and Cirno (your partners), Belgrade and Lucien (Your children), and Yaia (a kitten you saved). You are also accompanied by Ruukoto, Reimu's (now yours) maid created by Yumemi Okazaki.

> You've helped in creating a Fairy Village, near the Moriya Shrine, in which the residents are almost entirely composed of "Good Fairies", fairies whom you've helped understand certain things better. With the Human Village's interest in fairies increasing, you've almost accomplished your goal of making a difference for fairies in Gensokyo.

> Previously... (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20745.msg1340953.html#msg1340953)
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 11, 2017, 06:25:46 PM
//I'm such a genius that I didn't had my command list prepared. NICE.

//Take your time.



Prime:

> "We can do anything you like. Meet the others, if Miss Byakuren let us. Or we can just walk around as a family."

===

LoveDai:

> "Well, it's still nice."
> Smile.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I don't think so... ... ..."
> Pause.
> "I-I hope... We even eated chocolate chopsticks together before!"

===

LettyDai (T):

> Check on the sleeping Letty.

===

RinDais:

> Check.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 11, 2017, 06:49:08 PM
//Was there gonna be a talk about how to handle the situation with Yumemi? I think my position there is pretty clear as it stands, but I remember others saying they wanted to weigh in at the beginning of the new thread.

LunaDai:

> Did Luna's chest grow from HamiDai/MiniHami getting poked?
> "Well, all right, Lady Luna. But you let me know if they're being a problem, and I'll send them right back home, okay?"

LadyBug (F):

> She hasn't told me about how she thinks they look...though I suppose I didn't ask her.

---

YamaBug:

> (T) You're welcome, Miss Yamame! Let me know if you want or need anything else! And don't forget that no size is too big, ehehe~
> Place a hand on our chest.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 11, 2017, 06:52:22 PM
//Ah, right... Well, I'm not sure if we should pull that, given that it can result in a worse relation with Straw-Girl.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 11, 2017, 07:09:32 PM
//To clear things up, i intend to avoid any uses of manipulation to convince Yumemi, the point is to show that Rikadai, and as a result all the Dai clones are not all the same, especially other Dais that got into deeper relationships with others like Sumidai, 2, the Taodais and Rindai.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 11, 2017, 07:47:57 PM
//Err... 'RinDai'?
Exactly, what words or actions will you do to accomplish that?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 11, 2017, 07:52:12 PM
//Maybe a personality test ? They could use an liar detector and then things would go well.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 11, 2017, 08:03:09 PM
//Edit.

Also, given how Yumemi is decided to NOT let RikaDai be part of the crew, first you'll need to convince her to talk, and then you can propose whatever you want to do (If it's plausible and if we consider it would be helpful, that is.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 11, 2017, 08:30:46 PM
//Well we need to tackle it now, we gotta show to her how her assumptions are wrong, and if she refuses, we plead for support from the other members of the crew and propose means to prove the authenticity of our claim.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 11, 2017, 11:33:24 PM
//I think we can update the other stuff in the meantime, at least. Unless the parser is still busy with stuff, of course.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 01:11:32 AM
Prime:

> "We can do anything you like. Meet the others, if Miss Byakuren let us. Or we can just walk around as a family."

===

LoveDai:

> "Well, it's still nice."
> Smile.
> "What else did you come here for?" Byakuren asks.

> Alice nods.
ExperiDai:

> "I don't think so... ... ..."
> Pause.
> "I-I hope... We even eated chocolate chopsticks together before!"

===

LettyDai (T):

> Check on the sleeping Letty.

===

RinDais:

> Check.
> "Chocolate chopsticks?"

> Letty is still asleep...

> You're being stared at in your idling.
//Was there gonna be a talk about how to handle the situation with Yumemi? I think my position there is pretty clear as it stands, but I remember others saying they wanted to weigh in at the beginning of the new thread.

LunaDai:

> Did Luna's chest grow from HamiDai/MiniHami getting poked?
> "Well, all right, Lady Luna. But you let me know if they're being a problem, and I'll send them right back home, okay?"

LadyBug (F):

> She hasn't told me about how she thinks they look...though I suppose I didn't ask her.

---

YamaBug:

> (T) You're welcome, Miss Yamame! Let me know if you want or need anything else! And don't forget that no size is too big, ehehe~
> Place a hand on our chest.
> Yes.
> The fusion nods.
> They might be fine...

> Yamame nods as you have her place a hand on her chest.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 12, 2017, 01:24:27 AM
//Uhh, so i can go ahead then ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2017, 01:28:01 AM
//Do you have plans other than revealing yourself to them directly in the middle of their conversation? Because it sounds like the rest of the player base isn't a fan of the idea.

LadyBug:

> Look down at our chest.
> (F) Well, I like them, at least.

---

YamaBug:

> Look down at our chest.
> Squeeze gently with the hand presently on our chest.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 12, 2017, 01:34:52 AM
//How about going to Rikako, and Chiyuri and the other duo ? We can explain our case to them and that we wanna prove that we are different.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 01:36:18 AM
//Do you have plans other than revealing yourself to them directly in the middle of their conversation? Because it sounds like the rest of the player base isn't a fan of the idea.

LadyBug:

> Look down at our chest.
> (F) Well, I like them, at least.

---

YamaBug:

> Look down at our chest.
> Squeeze gently with the hand presently on our chest.
> I probably shouldn't have to worry much about appearances out here. But there's still that possibility... Luna holds her hands near her chest.

> You have Yamame squeeze gently.
> A bit bigger won't hurt anyone...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2017, 01:38:58 AM
//That would give away that you were eavesdropping once everyone reconvened. You could always work out an action plan based on the eavesdropping and wait for them to confront you, though.

---

LunaDai:

> Watch with interest.

LadyBug:

> Gently place our hands on our chest, without poking it.

---

YamaBug (F):

> I should ask her.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 01:47:35 AM
//That would give away that you were eavesdropping once everyone reconvened. You could always work out an action plan based on the eavesdropping and wait for them to confront you, though.

---

LunaDai:

> Watch with interest.

LadyBug:

> Gently place our hands on our chest, without poking it.

---

YamaBug (F):

> I should ask her.
> You watch.

> You have Luna place her hands on her chest.
> She feels around gently.

> "A bit bigger please." Yamame says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 12, 2017, 01:50:59 AM
//Then how about Rikadai stops by Umbra then ? The two have a very friendly relationship, and Umbra is Rikako's personal maid too.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2017, 01:58:30 AM
//As long as you don't talk about anything you have learned or learn in the future through eavesdropping, you should be fine.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so her chest feels better the larger it is.

LadyBug:

> (F) Lady Luna...I wonder if that's just a title she gave me, or if I should use it as my full and proper name...
> Gently and casually poke a finger into our chest while we gently feel around. (That is, don't stop the feeling around, but poke in the middle off doing so.)

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Sure thing, Miss Yamame!
> Grow Yamame's chest to three times its post-Dai-fusion size, growing Yamame's top as well to compensate.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 02:04:44 AM
Prime:

> "Besides visit and see all of you? I think nothing else?"
> Look at our family.

===

LoveDai:

> "Though... Why is she suddenly like that with me...?"

===

RinDais:

> Look shy.
> "W-We don't have anything else, so uhm..."
> Glance at Rin.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Chocolate chopsticks."
> Nod nod.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 12, 2017, 02:07:31 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>Head to find Umbra.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 02:20:27 AM
//As long as you don't talk about anything you have learned or learn in the future through eavesdropping, you should be fine.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so her chest feels better the larger it is.

LadyBug:

> (F) Lady Luna...I wonder if that's just a title she gave me, or if I should use it as my full and proper name...
> Gently and casually poke a finger into our chest while we gently feel around. (That is, don't stop the feeling around, but poke in the middle off doing so.)

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Sure thing, Miss Yamame!
> Grow Yamame's chest to three times its post-Dai-fusion size, growing Yamame's top as well to compensate.
> You prepare and cast.
> You have the fusion poke gently.
> "So, why have you been calling me Lady Luna, and not just Luna?" Maybe it has to do with the actual Luna. One of those fairies...

> You grow Yamame's chest our more.
> A bit bigger than I wanted, but I'll work with it. "Thank you."
Prime:

> "Besides visit and see all of you? I think nothing else?"
> Look at our family.

===

LoveDai:

> "Though... Why is she suddenly like that with me...?"
> "Huh..." Kono says.

> "Hasn't she always been?"
RinDais:

> Look shy.
> "W-We don't have anything else, so uhm..."
> Glance at Rin.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Chocolate chopsticks."
> Nod nod.
> "That was still good. You should sing more often." Rin says.
> "Yea." The fairies agree.

> "Uh huh..."
Rikadai-chan:

>Head to find Umbra.
> You start to search for Umbra...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2017, 02:27:13 AM
LunaBug:

> If Luna is continuing to gently feel, gently poke again.

LadyBug:

> "Oh! Well, um, you're like seven hojillion Misses rolled into one, so it feels like 'Miss' isn't...."
> Roll our hands a bit.
> "...enough for you, you know? Like, you're even more important than that. Especially since you're both a Prince and a Princess at the same time, thanks to Miss Miko and Her Highness. I can't really call you Princess or Queen or Prince, though. So 'Lady' fits best for you, I think!"

---

YamaBug:

> (T) You're welcome, Miss Yamame!
> Gently squeeze again.
> Bring our other hand up to our chest.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 12, 2017, 02:38:51 AM

LadyBug:

> "Oh! Well, um, you're like seven hojillion Misses rolled into one, so it feels like 'Miss' isn't...."
> Roll our hands a bit.
> "...enough for you, you know? Like, you're even more important than that. Especially since you're both a Prince and a Princess at the same time, thanks to Miss Miko and Her Highness. I can't really call you Princess or Queen or Prince, though. So 'Lady' fits best for you, I think!"

//Uh... Miko never told us about the Prince part.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2017, 02:50:15 AM
//Ah, you guys started the party without me?  :ohdear:
 
//Gimme a sec, I have things from the previous thread I need to address
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 02:50:30 AM
//Also sorry ahead Nazgul, but I might be turning in much earlier than normal from a headache along with still being sick. I refrained a lot from the 2+ potlucks at school today, but yesterday's sickness still persisted.
But maybe these times off have been good for you guys... Unless you were dying to get back into this instead...

LunaBug:

> If Luna is continuing to gently feel, gently poke again.

LadyBug:

> "Oh! Well, um, you're like seven hojillion Misses rolled into one, so it feels like 'Miss' isn't...."
> Roll our hands a bit.
> "...enough for you, you know? Like, you're even more important than that. Especially since you're both a Prince and a Princess at the same time, thanks to Miss Miko and Her Highness. I can't really call you Princess or Queen or Prince, though. So 'Lady' fits best for you, I think!"

---

YamaBug:

> (T) You're welcome, Miss Yamame!
> Gently squeeze again.
> Bring our other hand up to our chest.
> You have Luna poke again, growing more.
> "Well, I'd be far off from a prince like this..." The fusion smiles a bit. "So lady is still fine." Princess Luna... Still gives the image of Luna Child...

> You have Yamame squeeze again and bring her other hand up.
> She never seems to care, but still... I should at least get back. Yamame starts to fly back towards the bridge.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2017, 02:56:32 AM
Quote from: Raf
//How about we fuse Rikadai-chan woth Yumemi ? That will surely show her she thinks differently.

//It is very likely Yumemi will take this the wrong way, so I'm against it.

Quote
Florida:
>"Flora, as someone who can be in many places at once, my attention sometimes gets divided. If you need my attention, and I'm not here, then, please, get my attention. Anyway, I'm sorry for not answering, but I was distracted by something else... I didn't mean to make you worry."

>Wait for opinions on what to do Re: copbug (At least one opinion from anybody would do.)

----------------------------------------

//Not sure if revealing that we're eavesdropping will help the situation...

>Put a hold on Hypervessel activities until we come to a majority opinion or a consensus

>Reply 1000 from part 32, unsure if it was parsed.

>Flora and outside world are still desynced for the reasons specified in the previous part, correct?


>Copbug NEEDS to be addressed, please wait for at least one opinion or action.


Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 03:53:23 AM
//It is very likely Yumemi will take this the wrong way, so I'm against it.

>Reply 1000 from part 32, unsure if it was parsed.

>Flora and outside world are still desynced for the reasons specified in the previous part, correct?


>Copbug NEEDS to be addressed, please wait for at least one opinion or action.
> "Okay." Flora nods in response.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 04:58:11 AM
//I don't know what is this situation that CopBug is involved in... So I don't think it can be mine ^^;



Prime:

 > Look back at Byakuren.

===

LoveDai:

> "More than always, I guess..."
> Frown in sadness.
> "... Why you are like that even after I show something so important to me...?

===

ExperiDai:

> Check on the fairy and the kids.
> "Miss Reimu isn't as others think... Well, not that much... Everyone can talk to her, but they just have to approach quietly and politely."

===

RinDais:

> "But... how could we be this good for the very first time, i think, we sing?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2017, 08:43:55 AM
// sleeping. Should be able to post again starting around 11 AM mountain time
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2017, 11:07:34 AM
//I similarly have no clue what's going on in CopBugLand, but if our presence inside him is causing issues, then it seems the logical thing to do would be to relocate ourselves, particularly since nothing of interest has happened in several days. We could probably live with the Hifuus, at least. (We should NOT demanifest, of course, given our permanent severance from the main hive.)

LadyBug:

> If Luna is continuing to gently feel, gently poke again.
> Think about what Luna thinks of her poking herself and growing herself so much.

LunaDai:

> Smile and nod.
> "You got it, Lady Luna!"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) I wonder how these would feel if they were even bigger...
> Gently squeeze with both hands.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 01:32:19 PM
//I don't know what is this situation that CopBug is involved in... So I don't think it can be mine ^^;



Prime:

 > Look back at Byakuren.

===

LoveDai:

> "More than always, I guess..."
> Frown in sadness.
> "... Why you are like that even after I show something so important to me...?
> Byakuren looks back to you.

> "I do think they're lovely..." Alice says.
ExperiDai:

> Check on the fairy and the kids.
> "Miss Reimu isn't as others think... Well, not that much... Everyone can talk to her, but they just have to approach quietly and politely."

===

RinDais:

> "But... how could we be this good for the very first time, i think, we sing?"
> The kids are still speaking with the fairy.
> "That's good." Keine says.

> "Maybe you're a natural." Rin says.
//I similarly have no clue what's going on in CopBugLand, but if our presence inside him is causing issues, then it seems the logical thing to do would be to relocate ourselves, particularly since nothing of interest has happened in several days. We could probably live with the Hifuus, at least. (We should NOT demanifest, of course, given our permanent severance from the main hive.)

LadyBug:

> If Luna is continuing to gently feel, gently poke again.
> Think about what Luna thinks of her poking herself and growing herself so much.

LunaDai:

> Smile and nod.
> "You got it, Lady Luna!"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) I wonder how these would feel if they were even bigger...
> Gently squeeze with both hands.
> Luna has begun to stop.
> You think...
> She does not mind growing, but is unwell with how they might look with the two in them.
> Luna nods.

> You have Yamame squeeze gently.
> She exhales lightly as she continues on.
> Being able to freely experiment with this... Well, considering I get someplace secluded.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 12, 2017, 01:37:07 PM
LadyBug:

> Gently poke one more time as we slow to a stop.
> Is Luna's top still on and covering herself?
>> If so: (F) I wonder how they look with those two in them...

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze gently again.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in. How's that chocolate consumption coming?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 01:44:01 PM
LoveDai:

> "So it's possible for you to make three rings with these?"
> Look expectantly.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look back at Keine.
> "And how are things with Mokou-san, if I may know?"

===

RinDai:

> "I don't know... It's even possible for me?"

RinBug:

> Prepare a miracle to find out if we, from the beginning, were natural at singing. Cast it if insignificant the cost.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 01:58:01 PM
LadyBug:

> Gently poke one more time as we slow to a stop.
> Is Luna's top still on and covering herself?
>> If so: (F) I wonder how they look with those two in them...

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze gently again.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in. How's that chocolate consumption coming?
> It's only covering part of them.
> You poke one last time.
> Maybe I should ask her to send them back before I have to see...

> You squeeze again as you continue.

> The two of you are still enjoying chocolate.
LoveDai:

> "So it's possible for you to make three rings with these?"
> Look expectantly.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look back at Keine.
> "And how are things with Mokou-san, if I may know?"

===

RinDai:

> "I don't know... It's even possible for me?"

RinBug:

> Prepare a miracle to find out if we, from the beginning, were natural at singing. Cast it if insignificant the cost.
> "Mhm."

> "Mokou?" Keine asks. "What things?"

> You prepare...
> It doesn't seem like it'll work.
> "I don't see why not. Some people are born with talents."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 12, 2017, 02:08:29 PM
LadyBug:

> Gently poke again.
> (F) She did say that she would send them back if I asked. Having them there could get awkward in other ways, too.

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze.
> (F) I should ask for even bigger than this. It feels wonderful.

---

DoreBug:

> How much have we eaten?
> Has it had a noticeable affect on our body?
> Have the chocolates been getting tastier and tastier?
> Check DoreBug's thoughts on the chocolates.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 12, 2017, 02:23:27 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 02:55:34 PM
LoveDai:

> "How much time it would take to be done? I-I'm not trying to rush you or anything, of course..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Did you met her today?"

===

RinDai:

> "... I still keep discovering things like this, huh..."

RinBug:

> "I'm full of surprises~."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2017, 05:46:54 PM
//Copbug issue is here (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20745.msg1340659/topicseen.html#msg1340659) and here (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20745.msg1340747/topicseen.html#msg1340747) (Bottom section of both posts)

------------------------------

Florida:
>Keep listening to the conversation.

RuuDai:
>Progress report
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2017, 05:47:47 PM
//@non-parser: Edited
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 05:51:15 PM
//So, summary... The cop started to be aware of something strange (us)?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 12, 2017, 05:56:40 PM
//Based on the dialogue in that second link and the fact that nothing of consequence has happened with the police since Mikey got sent home several days ago, I'm all the more inclined to leave the cop be. (Especially given what just happened with leaving a Dai to rot in Gensokyo A - I imagine no one wants to deal with something like that in the outside world.) Repurposing CopBug as a HifuuDai to live with Renko and Merry and their bugs seems like the best bet to me.

//Also are you intentionally calling FloraDai Florida now :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 05:58:25 PM
//I also forgot the purpose of CopBug now, given that Micheal is already safe and sound...?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2017, 06:04:01 PM
//Based on the dialogue in that second link and the fact that nothing of consequence has happened with the police since Mikey got sent home several days ago, I'm all the more inclined to leave the cop be. (Especially given what just happened with leaving a Dai to rot in Gensokyo A - I imagine no one wants to deal with something like that in the outside world.) Repurposing CopBug as a HifuuDai to live with Renko and Merry and their bugs seems like the best bet to me.
//I also forgot the purpose of CopBug now, given that Micheal is already safe and sound...?
//Copbug is there to make sure the cops don't do anything to Micheal and act as an early warning system.
//I'll only get rid of her once I'm 100% sure Micheal's no longer under any threat from them (Probably if nothing happens Re: Them for about two more game days.)

//Anyway, I'm wondering if we should memory-wipe the cops with Miracles or do something else, hence why I'm asking for opinions.

//Also are you intentionally calling FloraDai Florida now :V
//Yes :P
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 12, 2017, 06:09:19 PM
//Speaking from a practical standpoint, I would rather not actively do anything to the cops on the grounds that the more we do to them, the higher chance we have of getting caught. Memory loss in particular would be very suspicious if they catch it, particularly for a law enforcement group that just dealt with an alien girl. It's hardly a guarantee that they won't notice, either.

//Speaking from a personal standpoint, I don't really care as long as they don't come after us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 12, 2017, 06:11:06 PM
//Edited with perhaps a more helpful (or at least less restrictive) opinion :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2017, 06:12:02 PM
//I would rather not actively do anything to the cops on the grounds that the more we do to them, the higher chance we have of getting caught. Memory loss in particular would be very suspicious if they catch it, particularly for a law enforcement group that just dealt with an alien girl. It's hardly a guarantee that they won't notice, either.
//Well they're not going to just IGNORE the "weird thoughts" (Which until now I thought were a harmless action since it literally worked with no consequence for literally everyone else who used it.)

//Fake edit: What edit?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 12, 2017, 06:15:42 PM
//Speaking from a personal standpoint, I don't really care as long as they don't come after us.

//This one. Basically, my generic advice is on the table (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20788.msg1341702.html#msg1341702) for you to consider and follow or discard as you see fit. From a gameplay perspective, though, I have no horse in the Cop/Mikey race (and have never wanted one), so as far as I'm concerned you have my blessing to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't negatively impact the rest of us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 06:22:32 PM
//As far as I can tell, your main concern is that they might plan something to do with Micheal, and that you aren't going to be able to know what if you can't do the 'recall' commands, given they are starting to notice? In said case, you would need to do 'checks' and 'beats' all the time, which isn't orthodox. I don't really see much options besides those, besides leaving them be, of course. You can also keep doing the stuff and making them suspect more, but...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 08:12:26 PM
LadyBug:

> Gently poke again.
> (F) She did say that she would send them back if I asked. Having them there could get awkward in other ways, too.

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze.
> (F) I should ask for even bigger than this. It feels wonderful.

---

DoreBug:

> How much have we eaten?
> Has it had a noticeable affect on our body?
> Have the chocolates been getting tastier and tastier?
> Check DoreBug's thoughts on the chocolates.
> "...Hey, Daiyousei? I think I want to reconsider having these two here." Luna says.

> You squeeze again.
> I'll end up wondering why and how I got to that point again... Or maybe not. I'm just changing this anyways...

> A large amount. Possibly nearing 100 total between the two of you.
> A bit... You do seem a bit bigger.
> Yes. Definitely.
> You, DoreBug, are just thinking of having more.
> Better and better... I'm not even tired of these yet...
LoveDai:

> "How much time it would take to be done? I-I'm not trying to rush you or anything, of course..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Did you met her today?"

===

RinDai:

> "... I still keep discovering things like this, huh..."

RinBug:

> "I'm full of surprises~."
> "Not long. I mean, you can't just expect it this same day, but I'll be on it."

> "Uh, no."

> The fairies clap.
//Copbug issue is here (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20745.msg1340659/topicseen.html#msg1340659) and here (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20745.msg1340747/topicseen.html#msg1340747) (Bottom section of both posts)

------------------------------

Florida:
>Keep listening to the conversation.

RuuDai:
>Progress report
> The conversation seemed to have ended when Flora had forgotten.

> The bottom of the bathroom's setup is almost done. You may get the bathroom done before the day ends. That seed's still worrying you, but not giving you any bad feelings...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 12, 2017, 08:15:21 PM
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Wiggle a bit more.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "You want me to send them home?"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze again, with just a little more force.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to glance over at us while she continues.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 08:29:41 PM
Prime:

> "Miss Byakuren, out of curiosity, is there something you would like to tell to our children? Like, a lesson?"

===

LoveDai:

> Smile.
> "That would be just enough. If I'm lucky, MAYBE I can have everything settled for tomorrow... or the next day..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hmm... Do Mokou-san have any affinity for kids?"

===

RinDais:

> Look at each other and then grin.
> Stand up and then bow deeply in a thanking way.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 08:31:40 PM
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Wiggle a bit more.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "You want me to send them home?"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze again, with just a little more force.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to glance over at us while she continues.
> You wiggle more.
> "Um... Do you have any objections?" Luna lifts a bit.

> You squeeze more filling-ly.
> "Uh, another boost, please." Yamame requests.

> You will...
> Doremy looks over slightly towards you.
> She's really enjoying them too.
Prime:

> "Miss Byakuren, out of curiosity, is there something you would like to tell to our children? Like, a lesson?"

===

LoveDai:

> Smile.
> "That would be just enough. If I'm lucky, MAYBE I can have everything settled for tomorrow... or the next day..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hmm... Do Mokou-san have any affinity for kids?"

===

RinDais:

> Look at each other and then grin.
> Stand up and then bow deeply in a thanking way.
> "A lesson? I don't see what you mean."

> "Is something troubling you?"

> "She's usually in the forest, so they don't see her often."

> You stand and bow.
> The fairies clap more.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 12, 2017, 08:34:23 PM
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Stop.

LadyBug:

> By "Luna lifts a bit", does this mean that she lifted her chest with her hands?
>> If so, gently poke with one of our fingers while still lifting our chest in place.
>> If not, or if this was meant to be "shifts a bit" instead, then do nothing.

LunaDai:

> Shake our head.
> "It is your body, Lady Luna. If you want them gone, then they will be gone."

---

YamaBug:

> (T) You got it, Miss Yamame!
> Grow Yamame's chest until it is four times the size of her post-fusion chest, growing her top along with it accordingly.
> Once the growth is complete, give ourselves another gently squeeze with both hands.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to look at the parts of her (real) body that appear to be a bit larger while continuing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 08:40:27 PM
Prime:

> "You follow Buddhism, and I bet you have at least a thing or two that would be interesting to hear."

===

LoveDai:

> "What do you mean?"
> Look confused.

===

ExperiDai:

> "And would you guide them there?"

===

RinDais:

> "Arigato!"
> With both of our hands opened, point to Rin.
> "And thanks to her too!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2017, 08:50:30 PM
Florida
>"So... how's the village so far, Furi and Kuri?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 09:19:01 PM
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Stop.

LadyBug:

> By "Luna lifts a bit", does this mean that she lifted her chest with her hands?
>> If so, gently poke with one of our fingers while still lifting our chest in place.
>> If not, or if this was meant to be "shifts a bit" instead, then do nothing.

LunaDai:

> Shake our head.
> "It is your body, Lady Luna. If you want them gone, then they will be gone."
> You stop.

> Yes.
> You have Luna poke gently.
> "...Alright then. You're still here anyways." Luna nods.
YamaBug:

> (T) You got it, Miss Yamame!
> Grow Yamame's chest until it is four times the size of her post-fusion chest, growing her top along with it accordingly.
> Once the growth is complete, give ourselves another gently squeeze with both hands.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to look at the parts of her (real) body that appear to be a bit larger while continuing.
> You grow Yamame's chest further.
> You move to squeeze gently.
> This is really pleasant...

> You will...
> I'm getting bigger there... It's strange seeing myself act and all of this apart from me actually doing it. Doremy continues.
Prime:

> "You follow Buddhism, and I bet you have at least a thing or two that would be interesting to hear."

===

LoveDai:

> "What do you mean?"
> Look confused.

===

ExperiDai:

> "And would you guide them there?"

===

RinDais:

> "Arigato!"
> With both of our hands opened, point to Rin.
> "And thanks to her too!"
> "Hm... Well, be good to your family, for one..." Byakuren considers.

> "You said 'if you're lucky'."

> "To the forest? That'd be dangerous." Keine shakes her head.

> The fairies just continue to clap.
Florida
>"So... how's the village so far, Furi and Kuri?"
> The two look over to you.
> "Huh?" Furi asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 12, 2017, 09:25:43 PM
LadyBug:

> Gently poke again.

LunaDai:

> "As you wish, Lady Luna."

---

> Omni-observe the Tenguhaus interior, starting with the bedroom.

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Once we find a safe space to do so, warp our life energies out of Luna's chest and into open space inside Tenguhaus, preferably in the bedroom.

---

YamaBug (F):

> It's getting better and better as I get bigger. I wonder if it'll ever stop...

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what Doremy thinks about the effects the chocolate is having on her body.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 09:28:21 PM
Prime:

> Giggle and listen.

===

LoveDai:

> "Oh! I only meant it time-wise. It's not like anything's happening."
> Smile.
> "Probably I can get everything for tonight... but that's a really small chance, so maybe tomorrow... I'd like to say that it would take me, maximum, two days to make the preparations."

===

ExperiDai:

> "... And making Mokou-san come?"

===

RinDais:

> Approach to Rin.
> "Be grateful! They are cheering the three of us!"
> Grin.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2017, 09:59:55 PM
Florida:
>"You know, how do you two like the village so far?"

LoveDai:

> "Oh! I only meant it time-wise. It's not like anything's happening."
//famous last words

Copbug
>Check in.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 10:08:19 PM
LadyBug:

> Gently poke again.

LunaDai:

> "As you wish, Lady Luna."

---

> Omni-observe the Tenguhaus interior, starting with the bedroom.

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Once we find a safe space to do so, warp our life energies out of Luna's chest and into open space inside Tenguhaus, preferably in the bedroom.
> You have Luna poke again.

> You observe, then warp your life energies into the bedroom, safely, leaving your hosts body.
YamaBug (F):

> It's getting better and better as I get bigger. I wonder if it'll ever stop...

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what Doremy thinks about the effects the chocolate is having on her body.
> How good could it get... Ahh, I just gotta stick with small sizes. Nothing too big. I'll be seen otherwise, and it'll feel weird too.

> You think...
> Doremy think she's just getting larger from it.
Prime:

> Giggle and listen.

===

LoveDai:

> "Oh! I only meant it time-wise. It's not like anything's happening."
> Smile.
> "Probably I can get everything for tonight... but that's a really small chance, so maybe tomorrow... I'd like to say that it would take me, maximum, two days to make the preparations."

===

ExperiDai:

> "... And making Mokou-san come?"

===

RinDais:

> Approach to Rin.
> "Be grateful! They are cheering the three of us!"
> Grin.
> You listen.
> "More? Well... Don't judge someone by how they look. Always give someone more chances, don't just assume all is lost on their first impression..."

> "Oh. Okay."

> "Er, she probably won't want to... Especially just for kids...

> "Me too? Why?" Rin asks.
Florida:
>"You know, how do you two like the village so far?"

Copbug
>Check in.
> "Oh. It's great." Kuri nods. "A lot of others to play with..."

> The others are just watching your host.
> "No, nothing weird yet." Your host speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 10:14:23 PM
Prime:

> Nod nod.
> "True, true. Judging people by the first glance isn't good."
> Listen.

===

LoveDai:

> Is Hourai facing us?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, it is not just for the kids... She can come to help you and teach them, uh, things! Like that fairy!"
> Point to the fairy.
> "And besides... I don't personally like that Mokou-san chooses a fight over more important things..."

===

RinDai:

> "Because you deserve it!"

RinBug:

> "And because you are incredible!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 10:17:51 PM
Prime:

> Nod nod.
> "True, true. Judging people by the first glance isn't good."
> Listen.

===

LoveDai:

> Is Hourai facing us?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, it is not just for the kids... She can come to help you and teach them, uh, things! Like that fairy!"
> Point to the fairy.
> "And besides... I don't personally like that Mokou-san chooses a fight over more important things..."

===

RinDai:

> "Because you deserve it!"

RinBug:

> "And because you are incredible!"
> "...Er, shouldn't you/we be teaching-" Kono and Byakuren speak.
> "Oh, I'm sorry, you-" Both interrupt each other again.
> The two stay silent.
> Byakuren motions Kono on.

> No.

> "Mrr..." Keine looks aside.

> "I didn't do anything much though."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2017, 10:20:22 PM
LadyBug:

> Poke.
> How large is Luna's chest now?

LunaDai:

> "There. They're gone now."

---

YamaBug (F):

> Though it may be worth it if it feels good enough...

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to continue eating.
> Continue eating.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2017, 10:22:58 PM
//will be gone for a few hours
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 10:34:39 PM
Prime:

> Giggle.
> "Of course."
> Caress Lucien's hair.
> "But that doesn't mean you can't tell them a thing or another, Miss Byakuren. I'm looking forward to teach my children to be excellent persons in the future."
> Pet Belgrade.

===

LoveDai:

> If we are sure Hourai isn't going to notice, look at Alice and do a subtly hug motion, then point to Hourai.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Wouldn't you like her to be here?"

===

RinDai:

> "With what you did was just enough to show how cool you are!"

RinBug:

> Hm-mh! You are too modest, Rin. You deserve being praised!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 11:07:57 PM
LadyBug:

> Poke.
> How large is Luna's chest now?

LunaDai:

> "There. They're gone now."

---

YamaBug (F):

> Though it may be worth it if it feels good enough...

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to continue eating.
> Continue eating.
> You have Luna poke again.
> Luna's chest is large enough for you to sit or possibly lie comfortably on, if you wished to. Her outfit's not covering it anymore.
> Makes it seem bad to just think that 'they're gone now'. Mm... Luna nods.

> Aah... I gotta stop thinking about feeling good...

> The two of you resume.
Prime:

> Giggle.
> "Of course."
> Caress Lucien's hair.
> "But that doesn't mean you can't tell them a thing or another, Miss Byakuren. I'm looking forward to teach my children to be excellent persons in the future."
> Pet Belgrade.

===

LoveDai:

> If we are sure Hourai isn't going to notice, look at Alice and do a subtly hug motion, then point to Hourai.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Wouldn't you like her to be here?"

===

RinDai:

> "With what you did was just enough to show how cool you are!"

RinBug:

> Hm-mh! You are too modest, Rin. You deserve being praised!"
> You care for your children.
> "Um, if it's not bad to change the subject, did you find out how strong Lady Shinki is, Byakuren?" Kono asks.
> "How strong she is?"

> Alice giggles a bit.
> "Yes, I remember. That may have been what started her disliking you so much." Alice smiles.

> "Sort of..."

> "Um, am I cool?" Rin asks, looking towards the fairies.
> "You?"
> "Who is that?"
> "Not really."
> "Not that much."
> "Un-un."
> "Nuh-uh."
> Others shake their heads.
> "O-Oh." Rin speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2017, 11:15:57 PM
//Poor Rin. :(

LadyBug:

> Poke.
> Think about what Luna thinks of her chest being so big.
> Think about what Luna thinks of us being able to see her bare chest.

LunaDai:

> "Anyway, should we go exploring? Either the moon or somewhere else in space?"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze again, with a little more force than before.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 11:29:27 PM
//Poor Rin. :(

LadyBug:

> Poke.
> Think about what Luna thinks of her chest being so big.
> Think about what Luna thinks of us being able to see her bare chest.

LunaDai:

> "Anyway, should we go exploring? Either the moon or somewhere else in space?"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze again, with a little more force than before.
> You poke again.
> Luna starts to examine herself.
> You think...
> Luna enjoys her current size, as newly revealed.
> Luna is considering such now.
> "Right. We have just been aimless for a while..." Well, it'll just be in the way right now. Luna removes her top, setting it down within the bubble.

> You have Yamame grasp pleasantly.
> It's probably really great to try now, but... Nothings even stopping me here... Yamame stops at her usual spot.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2017, 11:39:57 PM
LadyBug:

> If Luna resumes examining herself there, poke again. Don't force it, though.

LunaDai:

> "Yeah. Hey, um, do you happen to know why I'm not allowed to visit the moon?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> I could go bigger without any bad consequences here.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2017, 11:55:21 PM
//And just when I thought I could make Rin feel more confidence about herself... Unbelievable.

Prime:

> Blink.
> "Oh? Now that you bring that up..."

===

LoveDai:

> "What if it has better effect this time?"
> Grin.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, maybe if we could convince her to come and teach with you..."

===

RinDai:

> "I-I do!"
> Raise our hands.
> "She's really cool!"

RinBug:

> "She isn't only nice, but also someone really good at playing her erhu! She does it masterfully!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2017, 11:59:01 PM
LadyBug:

> If Luna resumes examining herself there, poke again. Don't force it, though.

LunaDai:

> "Yeah. Hey, um, do you happen to know why I'm not allowed to visit the moon?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> I could go bigger without any bad consequences here.
> You have Luna consider poking again, and she pokes a few times instead.
> Hm... Maybe a bit more, but this should be good enough at least. Luna looks back to you. "There's a civilization there. They don't really like others coming to the moon. Most of the time. Honestly though, if you really wanted to, you could very likely easily arrive and find a means to be allowed to stay."

> Ugh... Do I really want to go bigger? I'm already a nice size anyone would enjoy... Yamame models herself.
//And just when I thought I could make Rin feel more confidence about herself... Unbelievable.

Prime:

> Blink.
> "Oh? Now that you bring that up..."

===

LoveDai:

> "What if it has better effect this time?"
> Grin.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, maybe if we could convince her to come and teach with you..."

===

RinDai:

> "I-I do!"
> Raise our hands.
> "She's really cool!"

RinBug:

> "She isn't only nice, but also someone really good at playing her erhu! She does it masterfully!"
> "Hm?" Byakuren asks.

> Alice only giggles more.

> "You think you can?" Keine asks in curiosity.

> "Ear-what?
> "Bless you?" A few fairies speak.
> "Wait, do we bless her if she's a god? Or does she bless herself? Ooh! Does she bless us then? With her sneeze?"
> "Does she even need to be blessed?"
> "Isn't she already blessed and stuff?"

> "T-Thanks." Rin smiles a bit from her unhappy expression.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 12:12:54 AM
//Try having Rin grow some flowers for the fairies.

LadyBug:

> Place our hands on our chest and give it a gentle squeeze.

LunaDai:

> "Oh. So Miss Yukari was just trying to protect me or something?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> I do have an opportunity that others wouldn't have, though...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2017, 12:17:48 AM
//Try having Rin grow some flowers for the fairies.

LadyBug:

> Place our hands on our chest and give it a gentle squeeze.

LunaDai:

> "Oh. So Miss Yukari was just trying to protect me or something?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> I do have an opportunity that others wouldn't have, though...
> "Hm?" Luna asks, resting her hands on the top, rather than holding them.

> Why did she even chose me? Why not Yuugi or Kisume?
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 12:33:02 AM
Florida:
>"And you, Furi?"
>What are the rest doing?

Copbug
>beat

RuuDai:
>Check on Ruukoto

>Check on family and Yaia
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 12:35:33 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 13, 2017, 12:37:19 AM
Prime:

> "Miss Shinki never showed her powers to us... As far as I can remember, she didn't 'created' something before our eyes, did she? Or showed how strong she is..."

===

LoveDai:

> Hand the rocks to Alice.
> "Can I entrust you this, then?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-san has great appreciation for you and considers you as a dear friend, that's undeniable."
> Giggle.
> "I can't guarantee that I can have Mokou-san come here, but what I said before is true, and Mokou-san knows that. She wouldn't let you down."

===

RinDai:

> "... Eh?"

RinBug:

> "E-Err... She also learns fast! Not even a day might pass, and she learns how to do something masterfully when to others might take great amounts of time!"
> Pause.
> "And she also can show you something great that all of you will like!"
> Lean to Rin to whisper.
> "You know, grow flowers!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2017, 12:45:11 AM
Florida:
>"And you, Furi?"
>What are the rest doing?

Copbug
>beat

RuuDai:
>Check on Ruukoto

>Check on family and Yaia
> "It's good too."
> They're listening to the RinDais.

> "Okay... Let's try things two ways, alright?" A girl asks.
> The group nods.
> "The nice way. We try asking and seeing if she's actually with him somehow."
> "She really cared about that guy, right? Maybe we-"
> "Helooo? Other worldly girl?" Your host calls.

> Ruukoto is standing idly.

> Yaia is in Koishi's lap, being pet by her.
> Your family is with you in the Myouren temple, with Byakuren. All of them seem pleasant.
Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
> You haven't found Umbra through your physical search yet.
Prime:

> "Miss Shinki never showed her powers to us... As far as I can remember, she didn't 'created' something before our eyes, did she? Or showed how strong she is..."

===

LoveDai:

> Hand the rocks to Alice.
> "Can I entrust you this, then?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-san has great appreciation for you and considers you as a dear friend, that's undeniable."
> Giggle.
> "I can't guarantee that I can have Mokou-san come here, but what I said before is true, and Mokou-san knows that. She wouldn't let you down."

===

RinDai:

> "... Eh?"

RinBug:

> "E-Err... She also learns fast! Not even a day might pass, and she learns how to do something masterfully when to others might take great amounts of time!"
> Pause.
> "And she also can show you something great that all of you will like!"
> Lean to Rin to whisper.
> "You know, grow flowers!"
> "She showed me some of her danmaku. Well, attacks, rather. It's fairly replicate-able, and it looks beautiful as well."

> Alice nods, taking them.

> "Mm..."

> "Something we'd like?"
> "O-Oh!" Rin nods, readying her erhu and starting to play.
> A field of flowers begins to grow within the room and the fairies "ooh" and "ahh" in awe.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 12:48:35 AM
Prime:

>"Replicate-able ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Try Rikako's room.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 12:50:31 AM
//Should we answer the cops?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 13, 2017, 12:53:15 AM
Prime:

> "Let me get this straight! That isn't plagiarism! That's a tribute!"
> Gets shot.

> "A-Are you saying that you are able to replicate it?"
> Look in awe.

===

LoveDai:

> Nod with a big smile.
> "..."
> Look at Hourai and grin. Start raising both hands to her at a slow pace. Make sure that our fingers wriggle!

===

ExperiDai:

> "Or would you like to go? I can take care of the kids too."

===

RinDais:

> "Surprise!"
> Raise our arms to the sides.



//Should we answer the cops?

//I say no for the time being. Let's see what happens if we don't.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 12:54:16 AM
//Raf, you have any input?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 12:57:37 AM
//Let's wait and see.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2017, 12:59:23 AM
Prime:

>"Replicate-able ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Try Rikako's room.
Prime:

> "Let me get this straight! That isn't plagiarism! That's a tribute!"
> Gets shot.

> "A-Are you saying that you are able to replicate it?"
> Look in awe.
> "In my own way, yes."

> You head for Rikako's room...
LoveDai:

> Nod with a big smile.
> "..."
> Look at Hourai and grin. Start raising both hands to her at a slow pace. Make sure that our fingers wriggle!

===

ExperiDai:

> "Or would you like to go? I can take care of the kids too."

===

RinDais:

> "Surprise!"
> Raise our arms to the sides.
> You approach Hourai menacingly.
> "Hm. 3 rings for three gemstones..." Alice says.

> "It's fine. I'll stay with them."

> The fairies watch the flowers.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 01:00:56 AM
Florida
>Listening to them from all the way over here?

Copbug
>Beat

>Globally, do we have any bad feelings re: copbug or Michealbug?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 13, 2017, 01:04:41 AM
Prime:

> Maintain our look of awe and glance at our family.

===

LoveDai:

> Stop, but don't loose our current position, and look at Alice.
> "Hm?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Okay then. I will go and try to convince her, okay?"

===

RinDais:

> Are they sunflowers? Or what kind of flowers?
> They directly grew from the floor of the house? Or from the possible cracks?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 01:06:56 AM
Prime:

>Realize something.
>"...uh...isn't that bad though ? I mean, danmaku is all about beauty, and simply replicating something is sorta cheating no ?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 01:19:34 AM
//I would actually be okay with sending the cops notes. I would be against appearing in front of them, though, or speaking through our host's body or in his head.

LadyBug:

> (F) This might be easier to handle with more hands, like Hamiya has done before...
> Give a gentle squeeze.

LunaDai:

> "Remember when Miss Yukari told us we weren't allowed to go to the moon? Well, she told Miss Virtue and I, but you're part Miss Virtue, so yeah. Was that just because she was looking out for us?"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) Oh, wait...didn't she say something about me wanting extra arms and legs when no one else did?
> Squeeze.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 01:25:13 AM
Whoever is able and free:
>Grab our notebook and writing utensil and standby
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2017, 01:26:26 AM
Florida
>Listening to them from all the way over here?

Copbug
>Beat

>Globally, do we have any bad feelings re: copbug or Michealbug?
> As the entirety of the village had gathered around the apartment the RinDais and Rin were in, it's not hard to believe they have heard her singing. It's over now, it seems.

> You wait.
> "...Nothing." Your host says.
> "So... Before we try another way, are you sure she's with you?"
> "...Mhm." Your host nods. "But I feel like something bad is going to happen..."
> "Well... It's something not from here, and can be with us somehow, as well as evade a force like ours... It's dangerous, and we should take 'any' opportunity we can to stop it... Do you... 'agree'?"
> You do.
Prime:

> Maintain our look of awe and glance at our family.

===

LoveDai:

> Stop, but don't loose our current position, and look at Alice.
> "Hm?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Okay then. I will go and try to convince her, okay?"

===

RinDais:

> Are they sunflowers? Or what kind of flowers?
> They directly grew from the floor of the house? Or from the possible cracks?
> You look to your family.
> They're listening in as well.

> "Go, go." "Good, good. They're lovely. Shanghai, Hourai? Don't you agree?"
> Hourai scoffs, staying defiant.
> "Shang. (Yes.)" Shanghai nods.

> Keine looks to the children and the fairy.

> They're growing out of the floor. It looks pretty damaged now that you look... They're sunflowers again.
Prime:

>Realize something.
>"...uh...isn't that bad though ? I mean, danmaku is all about beauty, and simply replicating something is sorta cheating no ?"
> "In my own way." Byakuren says. "I'm-."
> "Marisa's the best at replicating things and hers always looks beautiful and strong." Kono says.
//I would actually be okay with sending the cops notes. I would be against appearing in front of them, though, or speaking through our host's body or in his head.

LadyBug:

> (F) This might be easier to handle with more hands, like Hamiya has done before...
> Give a gentle squeeze.

LunaDai:

> "Remember when Miss Yukari told us we weren't allowed to go to the moon? Well, she told Miss Virtue and I, but you're part Miss Virtue, so yeah. Was that just because she was looking out for us?"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) Oh, wait...didn't she say something about me wanting extra arms and legs when no one else did?
> Squeeze.
> You have Luna squeeze from above.
> "Hm... Yes, it might've been." The fusion nods, moving her hands to cover herself.

> Hm... That explains that, but I'd think Parsee would want more than anyone... Maybe Kisume would want stuff too. I don't really think Yuugi would want anything... I guess I don't know her enough.
Whoever is able and free:
>Grab our notebook and writing utensil and standby
> You observe and retrieve noting supplies.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 01:31:45 AM
Notedai:
>Write:
>Okay, you got me. Please don't be mad! Look, I know you guys didn't trust me... so you have to understand that I took some precautions. I was only going to silently observe and leave after a few days once I was sure everything is fine. Please don't be mad at me!
>Send it over using Copbug's point of view

>keep track of that bad feeling.

>Wait for explicit approval.

Florida:
>But we were with them, in Flora's house, the whole time. And they were the only fairies not to go to Rin.
>Please alleviate confusion.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 01:33:40 AM
Notedai:
>Write:
>Okay, you got me. Please don't be mad! Look, I know you guys didn't trust me... so you have to understand that I took some precautions. I was only going to silently observe and leave after a few days once I was sure everything is fine. Please don't be mad at me!
>Send it over using Copbug's point of view

>Don't do this.

//Geez, stop overreacting like that.

Prime:

>"That's true, but that also makes her lose points due to unoriginality..."

Whoever has the notebook:

>Write a note saying: "Micheal ? Did you try to contact me ?"
>Then warp it on a safe spot in front of them.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 01:39:20 AM
Whoever has the notebook:

>Write a note saying: "Micheal ? Did you try to contact me ?"
>Then warp it on a safe spot in front of them.
>Don't do this

//That's even worse.

>Wait until we reach a consensus
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 01:40:27 AM
//Specify ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 01:41:19 AM
//Implying that Micheal is still in contact with us would be throwing him under the bus.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 01:41:38 AM
//Uh, why are you writing a note to Mikey and then sending it to the cops? (fwiw I don't have a problem with Naz's note, though it could probably be a bit more succinct)

LadyBug:

> Poke.
> (F) This would definitely be easier with more hands.

LunaDai:

> "Mmm...well, we should be safe with you around, right? There's no way any moon people could possibly be close to as strong as you, Lady Luna!"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 01:42:45 AM
though it could probably be a bit more succinct
//How so? Edits or suggestions are welcome.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 01:48:24 AM
//Well, if it were left entirely up to me, I'd probably just write something like "Sorry, I was getting note writing stuff! So what's up, everyone? Did you need me for something?". But I know I tend to be more casual about this sort of thing than anyone else, so maybe just altering it a bit to chalk the delay up to getting writing implements.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 01:51:39 AM
//Yeah that would work much better for me.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 13, 2017, 01:51:49 AM
Prime:

> "But how did you do it, Miss Byakuren?"

===

LoveDai:

> "... Just as lovely as you, Hourai!"
> Grab and hug her. Pet her as well. Just like when we first met! Make sure we don't hurt her or something, though.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hm?"
> Look at the kids and the fairy.

===

RinDai:

> Pat Rin's shoulder.
> "R-Rin...?"
> Point down.

===

//I'm okay with Nazgul's note if he rewords it to be more calm and a less anxious-looking one.

//How so? Edits or suggestions are welcome.

NoteDai:

> Write:
> Uhm, sorry. I just wanted make sure everything was okay. I didn't meant to do anything else, but still I'm sorry if I caused any discomfort.

//More or less like that?



//Well, if it were left entirely up to me, I'd probably just write something like "Sorry, I was getting note writing stuff! So what's up, everyone? Did you need me for something?". But I know I tend to be more casual about this sort of thing than anyone else, so maybe just altering it a bit to chalk the delay up to getting writing implements.

//You take it easy, brah?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 01:57:36 AM
//I'm okay with Nazgul's note if he rewords it to be more calm and a less anxious-looking one.

NoteDai:

> Write:
> Uhm, sorry. I just wanted make sure everything was okay. I didn't meant to do anything else, but still I'm sorry if I caused any discomfort.
>Do this instead, but add to the end
>I was going to leave silently after a few days. I mean no harm.

PS: Sorry for the delay, I was getting writing stuffs and thingies.


>Wait for spoken approval
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 01:59:11 AM
//edited for the eyes of the nonparsers
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 02:07:51 AM
//I dunno if we should put it like we were listening the whole thing, because honestly, we weren't, how about just acting surprised ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 13, 2017, 02:12:17 AM
//I doubt they will swallow that, even if it's the truth...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2017, 02:15:09 AM
//Well, here's waiting for the finale to be settled upon and posted for parsing...
Florida:
>But we were with them, in Flora's house, the whole time. And they were the only fairies not to go to Rin.
>Please alleviate confusion.
> Despite the possibility of them hearing, you still wonder.
> Your head hurts a bit as you succumb to a sort of common sense within Gensokyo.
Prime:

> "But how did you do it, Miss Byakuren?"
Prime:

>"That's true, but that also makes her lose points due to unoriginality..."
> "I-"
> "Nu uh." Kono shakes her head. "That IS her originality. The Master Spark is fantastic! It's amazing! She could probably beat Indiana with it if she was serious! Where's your originality even!?"
> Silence...
> "S-Sorry!"
//Uh, why are you writing a note to Mikey and then sending it to the cops? (fwiw I don't have a problem with Naz's note, though it could probably be a bit more succinct)

LadyBug:

> Poke.
> (F) This would definitely be easier with more hands.

LunaDai:

> "Mmm...well, we should be safe with you around, right? There's no way any moon people could possibly be close to as strong as you, Lady Luna!"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze.
> You have Luna poke again.
> I need to stop for now. Keep it at this size unless something comes up. "You'd be surprised."

> You have Yamame squeeze once again.
LoveDai:

> "... Just as lovely as you, Hourai!"
> Grab and hug her. Pet her as well. Just like when we first met! Make sure we don't hurt her or something, though.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hm?"
> Look at the kids and the fairy.

===

RinDai:

> Pat Rin's shoulder.
> "R-Rin...?"
> Point down.
> You grab and hug Hourai close, mimicking your meeting with her.
> "H-Hourai!? (What the!?)"

> You look as well.
> They're looking over here.

> "Huh?" Rin continues.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 02:16:18 AM
//I dunno if we should put it like we were listening the whole thing,
//Where are you getting that from? I didn't say anything of the sort?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 02:18:13 AM
//The part where you say "I mean no harm and i was gonna leave soon." would suggest to them you were hearing it all.

Prime:

>"...looks like your Cirno-chan side spoke out loud there."
>Giggle a bit.
>"But that's one of the reasons of my love for you..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 13, 2017, 02:21:23 AM
Prime:

> Look at the kids.
> "See kids? This is your Fangirl Mama!"

> "A-And we are sorry, Miss Byakuren, we didn't wanted to interrupt you..."

===

LoveDai:

> "There, there... Nothing to be mad of... This is a world of love~"
> Keep caressing her.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh!"
> Look at Keine.
> "I think they are waiting for you."

===

RinDai:

> "The floor..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 02:22:10 AM
//I'm okay with what's been proposed.

LadyBug:

> Gently squeeze a bit.

LunaDai:

> Frown a bit in curiosity.
> "Huh? But you're Miss Reimu and Miss Sanae and lots and lots of other super strong, super important people! Who could hope to stand up to you?"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze with a little more energy than previous.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 02:22:38 AM
//I'm okay with what's been proposed.
//Specify? There's been several.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 02:24:45 AM
//The most recent stuff.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 02:27:08 AM
//the one that raf's opposing or what he's suggesting we do?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 03:04:26 AM
//Like I said, the most recent stuff. Specifically, the last two posts that actively contributed commands toward the situation (#99 and #100 by my count).
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 03:07:29 AM
//Anyone opposed or willing to write a Grand Unified Command?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 03:09:41 AM
//Just go with what's been proposed in 99 and 100.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 03:10:03 AM
//IMO, something like...

>"O-Oh ! Uhm, sorry. I just wanted make sure everything was okay. I didn't meant to do anything else, but still I'm sorry if I caused any discomfort, i don't mean any harm, also sorry for the delay ?"

//So ? This feels a bit more compacted.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 03:11:01 AM
//IMO, something like...

>"O-Oh ! Uhm, sorry. I just wanted make sure everything was okay. I didn't meant to do anything else, but still I'm sorry if I caused any discomfort, i don't mean any harm, also sorry for the delay ?"

//So ? This feels a bit more compacted.
//Make sure it's written and not spoken and I'm fine with it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 03:15:27 AM
>"O-Oh ! Uhm, sorry. I just wanted make sure everything was okay. I didn't meant to do anything else, but still I'm sorry if I caused any discomfort, i don't mean any harm, also sorry for the delay ?"

> Write this instead of saying it. (Also, since it's being written, don't bother stuttering at the beginning.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 03:25:00 AM
Florida:
>Wait for someone to start talking

RuuDai:
>Continue


------------------
//I'll be going AFK in 6 minutes. It might not matter because it's so late, but just in case things move fast, would anyone mind taking control of my Dais for the next hour or two?

>To avoid a repeat of the last time I requested something similar, wait until at least one person (doesn't matter who) acknowledges they read this and did not skip over or ignore it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 03:37:25 AM
//Request acknowledged.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 03:39:57 AM
^^^^
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2017, 04:18:19 AM
//The part where you say "I mean no harm and i was gonna leave soon." would suggest to them you were hearing it all.

Prime:

>"...looks like your Cirno-chan side spoke out loud there."
>Giggle a bit.
>"But that's one of the reasons of my love for you..."
Prime:

> Look at the kids.
> "See kids? This is your Fangirl Mama!"

> "A-And we are sorry, Miss Byakuren, we didn't wanted to interrupt you..."
> Kono blushes in response.
> "S-Sorry." Kono says.
LoveDai:

> "There, there... Nothing to be mad of... This is a world of love~"
> Keep caressing her.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh!"
> Look at Keine.
> "I think they are waiting for you."

===

RinDai:

> "The floor..."
> You continue.
> "R-Rai Rai Rai. (L-Let me go.)" Hourai repeats those words your ears have attuned to.

> "Um..." Keine gets closer to you. "I think a book focused on fairies might be made soon..." Keine whispers, before heading towards the children.

> "What about it?" Rin continues.
//I'm okay with what's been proposed.

LadyBug:

> Gently squeeze a bit.

LunaDai:

> Frown a bit in curiosity.
> "Huh? But you're Miss Reimu and Miss Sanae and lots and lots of other super strong, super important people! Who could hope to stand up to you?"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze with a little more energy than previous.
> You have Luna squeeze again.

> "Another fusion of certain people. Maybe a fusion of the Watatsuki sisters..."

> You squeeze again.
> Yamame continues more.
//IMO, something like...

>"O-Oh ! Uhm, sorry. I just wanted make sure everything was okay. I didn't meant to do anything else, but still I'm sorry if I caused any discomfort, i don't mean any harm, also sorry for the delay ?"

//So ? This feels a bit more compacted.
> Write this instead of saying it. (Also, since it's being written, don't bother stuttering at the beginning.)
> You start to write.

> "So...Shoot myself..." Your host says.
> "You're revealing it to that thing..."
> "It's dangerous, and it doesn't want to communicate..."
Florida:
>Wait for someone to start talking

RuuDai:
>Continue


------------------
//I'll be going AFK in 6 minutes. It might not matter because it's so late, but just in case things move fast, would anyone mind taking control of my Dais for the next hour or two?

>To avoid a repeat of the last time I requested something similar, wait until at least one person (doesn't matter who) acknowledges they read this and did not skip over or ignore it.
> You wait with a bit of a hurting head...

> You resume.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 04:47:12 AM
//back

NoteDai
>Stop time to finish our note!
>Add: PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF! PEOPLE DYING IS THE LAST THING I WANT!

>Once it's finished, resume time and quickly warp it using copbug's point of view.

>Wait for spoken approval or rewordings from at least two players
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 13, 2017, 08:06:48 AM
//I'm making my command list half-asleep, so I will make my opinion later.

Prime:

> Giggle.
> "Don't worry about it."

===

LoveDai:

> Look at her while still caressing.
> "You know something? I never meant to do this to make you feel bad. I wanted to do this to make sure you understand how a dear friend you are to me."

===

ExperiDai:

> "... Holy crackers..."
> Smile.
> "Okay! I will try to bring her!"
> Depart to the bamboo forest.

===

RinDai:

> Is the floor damaged due to the growing flowers?
> _
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 11:28:58 AM
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so that, whenever LadyBug does or says anything with Luna's body, Luna thinks that she herself (Luna) actually did it.
> "...Could moon people have figure out fusion?? I didn't tell them!"

LadyBug:

> If LunaDai's spell was succcessful, squeeze once again, and then poke a few more times.

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze.
> (F) So good...

---

CarBug:

> Check in (if we still exist). How's the Carnation/Dahlia fusion doing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 03:07:43 PM
// going to work for the next 8-9 hours. Will try to post on breaks.

//reminder that I would like to have approval from two players before my command is parsed. I'd prefer not to desync for once given the urgency of the situation
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 04:52:56 PM
//Sure fine I approve
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 05:07:53 PM
//Seems fine.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2017, 07:07:40 PM
//back

NoteDai
>Stop time to finish our note!
>Add: PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF! PEOPLE DYING IS THE LAST THING I WANT!

>Once it's finished, resume time and quickly warp it using copbug's point of view.

>Wait for spoken approval or rewordings from at least two players
> You stop time and finish, then resume and warp the note.
> The group seems alert as it begins and ends it's warping.
> One of the group reads it.
> "I think this is it." They show the others. "It's definitely here... But at least it's communi-"
> You lose contact as you hear a loud noise...
//I'm making my command list half-asleep, so I will make my opinion later.

Prime:

> Giggle.
> "Don't worry about it."

===

LoveDai:

> Look at her while still caressing.
> "You know something? I never meant to do this to make you feel bad. I wanted to do this to make sure you understand how a dear friend you are to me."

===

ExperiDai:

> "... Holy crackers..."
> Smile.
> "Okay! I will try to bring her!"
> Depart to the bamboo forest.

===

RinDai:

> Is the floor damaged due to the growing flowers?
> _
> "Uh, but really, you shouldn't talk about mimicking being so bad..."

> You look to the doll. She's looking down.

> You depart.

> Yes.
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so that, whenever LadyBug does or says anything with Luna's body, Luna thinks that she herself (Luna) actually did it.
> "...Could moon people have figure out fusion?? I didn't tell them!"

LadyBug:

> If LunaDai's spell was succcessful, squeeze once again, and then poke a few more times.

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze.
> (F) So good...

---

CarBug:

> Check in (if we still exist). How's the Carnation/Dahlia fusion doing?
> You prepare and cast.
> "I don't think they'll find out."
> You have Luna squeeze and poke a bit more.
>

> You have Yamame squeeze.
> "Ugh... no one's going to judge me here." Yamame sighs. No one's even around anyways.

> You try to check in...
> But you do not exist.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 07:56:54 PM
//...did they really do that... ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Rin Satsuki on May 13, 2017, 07:57:09 PM
//Won't be around too muh, given that my wi-fi and internet are all messed up.

CopBug:

> Do we exist?

===

Prime:

> Scratch our head.
> "Yea... Sorry about that. Maybe I got a bit overboard in how I said it."

===

LoveDai:

> Loosen our hug, but keep hugging.
> "... Hourai...?

===

RinDai:

> "Uhm... the floor is damaged..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 08:14:07 PM
//Boy, Naz isn't gonna be happy seeing that. :V

LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> (F) This would be nicer with more hands...

LunaDai:

> "Right! I sure ain't gonna tell 'em!"

---

YamaBug (F):

> I should ask for even more.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 08:36:55 PM
//I just hope that was some other thing and not an fatal gunshot, because then we have no other choice than to ressurect him and then take him and his wife back to Gensokyo.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 09:09:40 PM
//I just hope that was some other thing and not an fatal gunshot, because then we have no other choice than to ressurect him and then take him and his wife back to Gensokyo.
//it's not Michael >_>

Notedai:
>rewind time until we feel Copbug come back into existence, then an extra 30 seconds for good measure.
>get out of visual range of our past self and then resume time.

Copbug
>Start thinking about only being able to write so fast and more time needed.

>if this is refuted/countermanded, wait for me to respond so we can work towards a consensus, since I go back to work in 45 min
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 09:13:34 PM
// do any of us still have furi magic? Since I might edit if we do
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 09:24:54 PM
//Hey hey, stop going around panicking ! Relax and ponder what happened.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 09:30:17 PM
//Hey hey, stop going around panicking ! Relax and ponder what happened.
//it's fairly obvious what happened, Raf. >_>

// and I'm more trying not to screw things up than panicking
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 13, 2017, 09:36:53 PM
//Well yeah i know, but spamming posts like crazy won't help, just focus on one single well-thought one.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 09:45:36 PM
//had a reply written but I lost it by tapping the wrong button. God I hate posting on mobile

//watch warmly while I retype
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2017, 09:55:16 PM
//Well yeah i know, but spamming posts like crazy won't help, just focus on one single well-thought one.
// I honestly prefer to edit. But

1. I'm on mobile. Can't type as fast as normal the last version of this reply took 15 minutes to write.

2. We are in a game where the parse rate is so high that the players and parser all tend to ninja each other. So I have to do this because of the mobile typing time or else what I say won't be seen or be posted too late.

If I were in front of the computer right now I would happily consolidate all my posts into one easily readable one but I'm not and cannot do so right now and it will be like this for the next two to three hours.

Speaking of edits:

// addendum
Notedai:
>prepare a miracle to give our past self identical sensations to what we experienced prior to rewinding, so we have a reason to go back and make a stable loop
> actually don't do this instead make the miracle more of imploring us to go back in time and do this because a sensation identical Miracle thing would make it resolving this very difficult


Apologies of any of the grammar sounds weird in this I'm using voice to text on some of this to save time because I'm about to run late. I'll be back in 2 to 3 hours please wait for me if you want to continue this. We should find a way to resolve this because it will taint the ideal ending if we don't. Got to go see you then
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2017, 10:00:27 PM
//Don't rush yourself if it'll screw with things in real life. I can do other things aside from this if progressing will ruin something of someone's.
//Won't be around too muh, given that my wi-fi and internet are all messed up.

CopBug:

> Do we exist?

===

Prime:

> Scratch our head.
> "Yea... Sorry about that. Maybe I got a bit overboard in how I said it."

===

LoveDai:

> Loosen our hug, but keep hugging.
> "... Hourai...?

===

RinDai:

> "Uhm... the floor is damaged..."
> Null.

> Kono nods.

> You keep hugging.
> Shanghai approaches, starting to whisper into the other doll's ear.

> Rin stops.
> "Huh?"
//Boy, Naz isn't gonna be happy seeing that. :V

LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> (F) This would be nicer with more hands...

LunaDai:

> "Right! I sure ain't gonna tell 'em!"

---

YamaBug (F):

> I should ask for even more.
> You continue.
> ...No downside to it right now. Especially without anything obstructing it. "Hey, Daiyousei? Would you mind giving me a few more arms? Not in the original way, the way you're used to doing, please." Luna says.

> Should I really just spoil myself now?

> Doremy makes a large chocolate cake into the area, wondering if it will taste well as well.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 10:06:06 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> How large is Luna's chest now?

LunaDai:

> "Oh, sure, Lady Luna! How many would you like?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> Well...I guess I can ask her to undo anything I really don't like...and there's no real reason NOT to spoil myself...

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on the chocolate cake that makes it so it gets tastier and tastier with every bite.
> Watch as Dream Doremy has some cake.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2017, 10:40:32 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> How large is Luna's chest now?

LunaDai:

> "Oh, sure, Lady Luna! How many would you like?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> Well...I guess I can ask her to undo anything I really don't like...and there's no real reason NOT to spoil myself...

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on the chocolate cake that makes it so it gets tastier and tastier with every bite.
> Watch as Dream Doremy has some cake.
> You have Luna continue.
> It's almost the size of a fairy.
> "Just another pair for now." I still have to make sure I don't neglect what we're up here for.

> She's so passive. Never saying anything. It's like she's giving me this to spoil me.

> You prepare and cast.
> Doremy starts to eat a slice of the cake.
> "Not as good, but still good."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2017, 11:31:34 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> "You got it, Lady Luna!"
> Create a pair of arms for Luna underneath her current pair, at the same location that we determined for ascended Hamiya.

---

YamaBug (F):

> She asked to live inside me, too.

---

DoreBug:

> Have some cake as well.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 14, 2017, 12:27:14 AM
//still on mobile. Should be back in front of a computer within an hour.

//Please tell me notedai was desynced, because my idea will be ruined if too much time progresses.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2017, 12:56:49 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> "You got it, Lady Luna!"
> Create a pair of arms for Luna underneath her current pair, at the same location that we determined for ascended Hamiya.

---

YamaBug (F):

> She asked to live inside me, too.

---

DoreBug:

> Have some cake as well.
> You continue.
> You miracle a pair of arms for Luna.
> "Thank you. Now, to what we were doing?"

> That's still... Yamame pokes her gut a bit.

> You partake in the cake.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 14, 2017, 01:04:55 AM
//Please tell me notedai was desynced, because my idea will be ruined if too much time progresses.

//Consolidating everything into one post, the previous versions can be deleted to free up post room
--------------------------------

Notedai:
>rewind time until we feel Copbug come back into existence, then an extra 30 seconds for good measure.
>Prepare a miracle to make our past self know exactly what to do to keep time stable (i,e which actions to repeat).
>>if the cost is negligible, cast the miracle

>Only if the miracle is successful:
>>get out of visual range of our past self and then resume time.

Copbug (If time is resumed)
>Start thinking about only being able to write so fast and more time needed.

>Wait for spoken approval from at least two players.

--------------------------
//Do any dais still have Furi magic, Kilga? Because if we do I might do some edits.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2017, 01:14:19 AM
//still on mobile. Should be back in front of a computer within an hour.

//Please tell me notedai was desynced, because my idea will be ruined if too much time progresses.
//Yes
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2017, 04:26:32 AM
//I've no idea, honestly. The rest of you were so gung-ho to get rid of it for reasons that still escape that it may have been wiped out. MerryBug might have some, still? You're far more likely to get an accurate answer by entering a command and asking about it that way, though.

//The actions are fine, by the way. Good Lord do I still hate that waiting, though. This is exactly what Raf was talking about. Just go with it, the game doesn't need to be held up any more than it already is.

LadyBug:

> Begin poking and squeezing with all four of our hands.

LadyBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so her chest feels better the larger it is.
> "Sure! To the moon, then?"

---

YamaBug:

> Grow Yamame's belly a bit.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue eating.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2017, 04:44:00 AM
//I've no idea, honestly. The rest of you were so gung-ho to get rid of it for reasons that still escape that it may have been wiped out. MerryBug might have some, still? You're far more likely to get an accurate answer by entering a command and asking about it that way, though.

//The actions are fine, by the way. Good Lord do I still hate that waiting, though. This is exactly what Raf was talking about. Just go with it, the game doesn't need to be held up any more than it already is.

LadyBug:

> Begin poking and squeezing with all four of our hands.

LadyBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so her chest feels better the larger it is.
> "Sure! To the moon, then?"

---

YamaBug:

> Grow Yamame's belly a bit.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue eating.
> You have Luna do so.
> You prepare another miracle and cast it.
> "We'd... likely get into conflict if we get too close." The fusion shifts as she sits down.

> You apply growth magic to grow just Yamame's belly some.
> "...Eh?" Yamame feels around. Did she move towards my hand or something?

> You continue eating the cake sloppily.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2017, 04:47:01 AM
//Like, honestly, I would say that any post seeking approval that goes an hour with no objections should be free to be parsed (though if an objection gets lodged before an actual parsing, that's still fine). That's plenty long enough for people to lodge complaints. Sure, there are times when each of us is not able to get reasonable access to the forums for several hours at a time, but that's just the reality of life - sometimes the world keeps turning without us.

//Parser, since you're around, what do you think of this idea?

LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing with all hands.

LunaDai:

> "What do you mean? I'm sure we could both talk anyone down from fighting..."

---

YamaBug:

> Is Yamame feeling her belly?
>> If so, continue growing it.
>> If not, let her act uninterrupted.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue eating the cake.
> Check to see if Dream Doremy is eating the cake.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2017, 05:19:32 AM
//Like, honestly, I would say that any post seeking approval that goes an hour with no objections should be free to be parsed (though if an objection gets lodged before an actual parsing, that's still fine). That's plenty long enough for people to lodge complaints. Sure, there are times when each of us is not able to get reasonable access to the forums for several hours at a time, but that's just the reality of life - sometimes the world keeps turning without us.

//Parser, since you're around, what do you think of this idea?
//An hour of no comments on it would be unwell with people that are gone or asleep. However, with how hazardous situations are handled in this, i.e., bad (or more) feelings, feedback on a post will just spice it up in exchange for longer waiting times. So, in the end, if you have time for a dish (me not parsing at the moment), go ahead and try, but if not, it's better to leave it plain and still edible.

tl;dr unless you're really unfaithful in yourself when posting and it's not a high priority situation that others are trying to help too, you shouldn't need approval. If I'm not on however, then go ahead.
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing with all hands.

LunaDai:

> "What do you mean? I'm sure we could both talk anyone down from fighting..."

---

YamaBug:

> Is Yamame feeling her belly?
>> If so, continue growing it.
>> If not, let her act uninterrupted.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue eating the cake.
> Check to see if Dream Doremy is eating the cake.
> You continue.
> "Even someone looking for a fight?"

> Yes.
> "...Oh." It's just growing... Yamame stops.

> You continue.
> Doremy is.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 14, 2017, 05:54:49 AM
//An hour of no comments on it would be unwell with people that are gone or asleep. However, with how hazardous situations are handled in this, i.e., bad (or more) feelings, feedback on a post will just spice it up in exchange for longer waiting times. So, in the end, if you have time for a dish (me not parsing at the moment), go ahead and try, but if not, it's better to leave it plain and still edible.

tl;dr unless you're really unfaithful in yourself when posting and it's not a high priority situation that others are trying to help too, you shouldn't need approval. If I'm not on however, then go ahead.> You continue.
//Well I'm mostly asking for it because if this idea screws up, worst case scenario (and knowing how my commands seem to go when compared to everyone else's *shot*) it will screw everything up, so I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

//Also because I feel that if we don't fix that situation, the ideal ending (which affects 3/4 players) would be forever tainted due to how we've characterized Daiyousei over the course of this wild ride.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 14, 2017, 11:55:59 AM
//You can go ahead.

Prime:

> "So... What kind of attack is?"

===

LoveDai:

> Look confused.

===

RinDai:

> Point to the floor.
> "Uhm... it would be better if we did it outside..."

===

LettyDai:

> Check.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2017, 06:01:02 PM
//An hour of no comments on it would be unwell with people that are gone or asleep. However, with how hazardous situations are handled in this, i.e., bad (or more) feelings, feedback on a post will just spice it up in exchange for longer waiting times. So, in the end, if you have time for a dish (me not parsing at the moment), go ahead and try, but if not, it's better to leave it plain and still edible.

//People being asleep or otherwise indisposed is part of the "sometimes the world turns keeps turning without us" statement, and is why I don't complain whenever I wake up to ~20 new posts. I would also argue that, in this most recent case, getting feedback and waiting for more people actively made the situation worse - if Naz's original note had been forwarded along when it was originally proposed I imagine the current mess would not have come to pass. At the very least, waiting for more people and more feedback certainly didn't make things better.

//Well I'm mostly asking for it because if this idea screws up, worst case scenario (and knowing how my commands seem to go when compared to everyone else's *shot*) it will screw everything up, so I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

//Well, this is going to be awkward since it's you specifically saying this, and no matter my efforts to claim this is intended to be impersonal, I imagine it won't be fully taken as impersonal. But the parser also brought up lack of faith in oneself, so I think it's worth posting regardless.

//Speaking strictly in impersonal terms, if one is not confident in their actions, especially during high-pressure situations, then frankly, one should not be submitting those actions at all. If the person behind actions doesn't believe in them, then why should anyone else? All players should either have confidence in their actions and own the consequences or step to the side so people that do have confidence in their actions can take care of business. Otherwise we're all just stuck with delays and hand-wringing.

//This is, of course, not to say that one needs a fool-proof plan up-front, and, in fact, it's exceedingly unlikely that a fool-proof plan is even possible up-front, to the point that expecting one is foolish. Things can certainly be taken one step at a time, since each new step provides new information. What this means, though, is that not having an immediate complete solution should not instill fear of failure.

//Also because I feel that if we don't fix that situation, the ideal ending (which affects 3/4 players) would be forever tainted due to how we've characterized Daiyousei over the course of this wild ride.

//I'm guessing I'm the 1? Since I don't think that (a) the cops and their livelihoods are at all our responsibility, (b) the cops and their livelihoods have any bearing on the significance of a hypothetical wedding, or (c) Mikey is in any further danger (though this last one could be argued now that trying to monitor them has directly led in them getting suspicious). What difference do the cops really make at this point?

----

LadyBug:

> Think of whether or not Luna enjoys all the squeezing.
> Think of whether or not Luna enjoys the effects of the poking.
> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "I think so. And if they attack anyway, you could probably stop them without even trying!"

---

YamaBug:

> Stop the growth.
> (F) I wonder if Kisume could live in there if it grew big enough.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue perpetual off-screen eating.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 14, 2017, 06:06:18 PM
//Daiyousei wouldn't want to live with the fact that someone died because of her and she couldn't prevent it.

//Honestly, if people would help, chances are we could get through it faster and i could be more confident in our decision... But unfortunately that only happens in a crisis.

// where did Raf go
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 14, 2017, 06:16:46 PM
//I am trying to avoid the quest a bit, i don't seem to be much use...

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 14, 2017, 06:31:55 PM
//Also, when I ask for approval, usually it's less "lack of faith" and more "I feel like someone might be opposed to this but with the parse rate they might not get a chance to say anything."

// anyway I have to go to work for 8-9 hours. I'll try to post on breaks.

//might not matter because I'm anticipating a lower parser rate today anyway. (Due to Mothers day) but might as well say it anyway lol.

// anyway about to run late so see ya in 2-3 hours.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Rin Satsuki on May 14, 2017, 08:09:19 PM
//I won't pop up for the time being due to internet problems not getting any better (Also Mother's Day). Maybe will get usual activity back again tomorrow Monday... MAYBE. I might make my command list in the next parses when I feel like it's not too annoying to write in the phone, but I don't promise much.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 12:17:47 AM
//You can go ahead.

Prime:

> "So... What kind of attack is?"

===

LoveDai:

> Look confused.
> "I can't show you right now." Byakuren says.

> Hourai shakes her head.
> "Shang... (Okay...)" Shanghai moves away.
RinDai:

> Point to the floor.
> "Uhm... it would be better if we did it outside..."

===

LettyDai:

> Check.
> "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Rin says.

> Letty is still dreaming.
LadyBug:

> Think of whether or not Luna enjoys all the squeezing.
> Think of whether or not Luna enjoys the effects of the poking.
> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "I think so. And if they attack anyway, you could probably stop them without even trying!"

---

YamaBug:

> Stop the growth.
> (F) I wonder if Kisume could live in there if it grew big enough.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue perpetual off-screen eating.
> She does, but would like to keep from getting too big for the latter.
> "I don't think so... Without trying?"

> You stop.
> Ugh, what would she even think of such a thing...

> You feast.
//I am trying to avoid the quest a bit, i don't seem to be much use...

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
> No one's in Rikako's room (but you) surprisingly.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 12:18:39 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>Use Omnipresence to find them, then head there.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 12:45:12 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>Use Omnipresence to find them, then head there.
> You give in and observe for Umbra...
> You locate her in a room with many other maids, then warp there.
> The maids stare at you in silence as you arrive.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 01:12:11 AM
//Honestly, if people would help, chances are we could get through it faster and i could be more confident in our decision... But unfortunately that only happens in a crisis.

//Or it could get done faster if actions submitted for the crisis situation were resolved immediately instead of waiting for other people. This is particularly true in the event that we have players that either can't or don't want to participate (and, more immediately relevantly, don't want to be forced to participate) for whatever reasons. Which appears to apply to all of the rest of us at present, if my recent low activity and posts #156 and #158 are any indication. Just do your thing and don't worry about the rest of us, we can handle ourselves.

//Tangentially related: Parser, both Tashi and I approved Naz's go-back-in-time plan. Is that going to happen now? Or are we gonna keep on keeping on?

//Also, when I ask for approval, usually it's less "lack of faith" and more "I feel like someone might be opposed to this but with the parse rate they might not get a chance to say anything."

//Again, sometimes, the world keeps turning without us. And as before, sometimes we even want the world to keep turning without us. ?\_(ツ)_/?

---

LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.
> (F) This would feel even nicer with more hands...

LunaDai:

> Frown a little bit.
> "...Okay, maybe trying a little..."

---

YamaBug (F):

> She seems to like living in small spaces, if her bucket is any indication, but that might be too much for her...unless I could guarantee she wouldn't be eaten, maybe...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 01:23:50 AM
//Consolidating everything into one post, the previous versions can be deleted to free up post room
--------------------------------

Notedai:
>rewind time until we feel Copbug come back into existence, then an extra 30 seconds for good measure.
>Prepare a miracle to make our past self know exactly what to do to keep time stable (i,e which actions to repeat).
>>if the cost is negligible, cast the miracle

>Only if the miracle is successful:
>>get out of visual range of our past self and then resume time.

Copbug (If time is resumed)
>Start thinking about only being able to write so fast and more time needed.

>Wait for spoken approval from at least two players.

--------------------------
//Do any dais still have Furi magic, Kilga? Because if we do I might do some edits.
> You rewind time in the outside world...
> And stop after a bit, then prepare and cast a miracle.
> You then get away some, and let time run again.

> "...I think-..." Your host pauses.
> "You think what?"
> Your host turns to his side to one of the others.
> "H-Hey, if it is with me, and we prove it... Don't do anything hasty, okay?"
> "...If it is, wouldn't making the first move against it be better than waiting for it to do so against us?"
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.
> (F) This would feel even nicer with more hands...

LunaDai:

> Frown a little bit.
> "...Okay, maybe trying a little..."

---

YamaBug (F):

> She seems to like living in small spaces, if her bucket is any indication, but that might be too much for her...unless I could guarantee she wouldn't be eaten, maybe...
> "You're really thinking highly of me." The fusion says. "Thanks, at least."

> Not be eaten... I'd think my chest at least, but actually inside? "Daiyousei? Uh, if you're in me, how isn't anything bad happening to either of us?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 01:28:18 AM
LunaDai:

> Smile.
> "That's 'cause you're the best, Lady Luna!"

LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.
> (F) I should ask for some more. She'll definitely do it.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Huh? What do you mean, Miss Yamame?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 01:34:45 AM
//Hey, I'm not trying to force participation. Again,  I feel that it could affect everyone when I ask for approval. The intention is to at least draw attention to a potential undesirable action.

//Anyway let's just move on...

-----------------------------

Notedai (future)
>how long until our past self sends the note?

Copdai:
>think about hoping nothing bad happens because we took to long to write a note...

// help would be appreciated, but only if you want to...

// will be officially back in 1-2 hours.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 03:12:32 AM
//I don't think it was necessarily your intent to try to force participation, but when you request confirmations from multiple other players, that's kind of exactly what ends up happening (unless no one responds, in which case the action just gets held up forever). You don't need to worry about no one else paying attention to a serious in-game situation, either. Maybe single individuals sometimes, but never absolutely everyone else. You can trust that any of us that have meaningful contributions and the time to make them will do so.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 03:16:30 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>Look around.
>"Uhm... hi."
>Smile a bit and fidget.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 03:38:59 AM
LunaDai:

> Smile.
> "That's 'cause you're the best, Lady Luna!"

LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.
> (F) I should ask for some more. She'll definitely do it.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Huh? What do you mean, Miss Yamame?
> "No, you are." Luna continues.

> "You're in me, right?"
//Hey, I'm not trying to force participation. Again,  I feel that it could affect everyone when I ask for approval. The intention is to at least draw attention to a potential undesirable action.

//Anyway let's just move on...

-----------------------------

Notedai (future)
>how long until our past self sends the note?

Copdai:
>think about hoping nothing bad happens because we took to long to write a note...

// help would be appreciated, but only if you want to...

// will be officially back in 1-2 hours.

> Less than a minute.

> You think...
> "Don't do anything yet." Your host says.
> The other one keeps quiet.
Rikadai-chan:

>Look around.
>"Uhm... hi."
>Smile a bit and fidget.
> The maids look at you.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 03:42:33 AM
Copbug:
>Think about being almost done
>wait for it.

---------------------------------------------------------

//The following should be parsed only when we catch up to the present:

Florida:
>Beat

Ruudai:
>Continue, check our surroundings.

Lovedai
>What's been going on with us?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 03:44:03 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Nuh uh! I'm only one people, you're fifteen great people!"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Yeah! Well, uh, sort of. It's not like you could look through your body and find me hiding somewhere or anything like that. It's kinda more like I'm in your mind, and my body is a part of your body now. That's why you changed to look like a combination of our bodies when I went inside you.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 03:54:01 AM
Copbug:
>Think about being almost done
>wait for it.

---------------------------------------------------------

//The following should be parsed only when we catch up to the present:

Florida:
>Beat

Ruudai:
>Continue, check our surroundings.

Lovedai
>What's been going on with us?
> You finish the note and send it.
> The group looks to it again.

> No one is speaking. It's pretty awkward in here...

> You look around as you-
> There's a gap in the air nearby...

> You've been hugging Hourai.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Nuh uh! I'm only one people, you're fifteen great people!"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Yeah! Well, uh, sort of. It's not like you could look through your body and find me hiding somewhere or anything like that. It's kinda more like I'm in your mind, and my body is a part of your body now. That's why you changed to look like a combination of our bodies when I went inside you.
> "But you made it possible." Luna stops to point at you with her hands, emphasizing her message.

> "...Ookaay..." Yamame nods.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 04:00:08 AM
Copbug:
>Hope everything works out okay in the end...

RuuDai:
>Examine gap with curiosity as we work
>Where's Ruukoto?

NoteDai:
>Where are we?

Florida:
>"So um... anything we want to talk about?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 04:00:14 AM
> Omni-observe Yukari's bedroom again.

RanBug:

> If Yukari is not in bed, think about where Yukari has gone.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Resume observing through our hosts' eyes and ears and listening to our hosts' thoughts.

---

LunaDai:

> How large is Luna's chest now?
> Frown.
> "I only found that it was possible at all. Other people made it better, not me. I was only able to make you because part of you figured it out first. And I still don't know how Miss Mary does it her way..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> I mean, if you wanted me to be inside you some other way, I could do that too. Another me actually had someone live inside her belly for a couple of days! But that would make it harder for me to help you and do stuff for you.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 04:21:18 AM
Copbug:
>Hope everything works out okay in the end...

RuuDai:
>Examine gap with curiosity as we work
>Where's Ruukoto?

NoteDai:
>Where are we?

Florida:
>"So um... anything we want to talk about?"
> You hope...
> One of the group reads it.
> "I think this is it." They show the others. "It's definitely here... But at least it's communicating."
> The group looks to the note.

> You look at the gap as you-
> ...Hurt yourself looking away... At least it didn't hurt too much... At any rate, the eyes of the gap are seemingly watching you.
> Ruukoto is in front of the house.

> You are within the hifuu's house, but not with them. You have paper for your notes.

> There is awkward silence...
> Omni-observe Yukari's bedroom again.

RanBug:

> If Yukari is not in bed, think about where Yukari has gone.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Resume observing through our hosts' eyes and ears and listening to our hosts' thoughts.

---

LunaDai:

> How large is Luna's chest now?
> Frown.
> "I only found that it was possible at all. Other people made it better, not me. I was only able to make you because part of you figured it out first. And I still don't know how Miss Mary does it her way..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> I mean, if you wanted me to be inside you some other way, I could do that too. Another me actually had someone live inside her belly for a couple of days! But that would make it harder for me to help you and do stuff for you.
> You observe...
> Yukari is not in her bed.
> You think...
> Yukari is likely in her bedroom.

> You check in with the duo.
> They are in their bedroom, sitting down.
> "Probably. Especially with Daiyousei with us." Maribel says.
> "Or maybe this is as good as they'll get." Renko says.

> Luna's chest is the size of a normal fairy now, not a small one.
> "Oh. If she was part of me, do you think I would've told you?"

> "O-Oh. T-That's something... I don't think I'd like not actually eating something though. It'd be a bit of a letdown."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 04:26:21 AM
Global:
>Do we feel any bad feelings?

NoteDai:
>How did we get here...?

Copbug:
>Beat.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 04:29:24 AM
RanBug (T):

> Um, excuse me, Miss Ran? What is Miss Yukari doing? There's a weird gap at my house that hurts to look at...

---

HifuuBugs:

> Think about what our hosts are talking about, and why they're mentioning us.

---

LadyBug:

> If we're done pointing, resume squeezing and poking with all four hands.
> (F) ...Ahh...so nice...

LunaDai:

> "I'm not sure."
> Frown again.
> "Maybe you would have...which makes me think she wouldn't have joined in the first place. Even without that, she didn't ask to be a part of you, or show regret for not being able to be a part of you..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh, it's not that bad! If you wanted to try it with someone or something, I could make it so you could still eat food normally, and just not eat whatever you wanted inside you.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 04:54:21 AM
Global:
>Do we feel any bad feelings?

NoteDai:
>How did we get here...?

Copbug:
>Beat.
> You... think you might've a bit ago, but you don't anymore...
> The gap closes.
> "I wonder how you're doing..." You hear Yukari's voice, almost coming from you.

> You warped.
> The thought of if things changed again with Gensokyo and this outside world runs through your head.

> They are still looking, likely reading.
RanBug (T):

> Um, excuse me, Miss Ran? What is Miss Yukari doing? There's a weird gap at my house that hurts to look at...

---

HifuuBugs:

> Think about what our hosts are talking about, and why they're mentioning us.

---

LadyBug:

> If we're done pointing, resume squeezing and poking with all four hands.
> (F) ...Ahh...so nice...

LunaDai:

> "I'm not sure."
> Frown again.
> "Maybe you would have...which makes me think she wouldn't have joined in the first place. Even without that, she didn't ask to be a part of you, or show regret for not being able to be a part of you..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh, it's not that bad! If you wanted to try it with someone or something, I could make it so you could still eat food normally, and just not eat whatever you wanted inside you.
> "Maybe she's watching you." Ran says. "You should be careful."

> "Hm..." Luna looks upset.
> You have Luna resume, but she stops herself, holding her arms.
> "Why'd you have to pair them..." You clearly hear Luna whisper in the silence here.

> "No, I mean, eating someone would be a letdown, since I didn't actually eat them. That's like, failing to eat, pretty much. Like chewing something good, but spitting it out. You get the taste, but it's not with you anymore. Well, something like that..." Yamame looks to the side.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 05:03:09 AM
> Which 'us' is Yukari's voice coming from?
> Whichever 'us' this is, can we feel Yukari's life energy anywhere nearby, or possibly inside us?

---

LunaDai:

> Slump dejectedly.
> Lower our voice volume.
> "...I'm sorry..."

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Oh, I see. Well, that other person didn't want to be eaten, and I didn't want to think of it like I was eating them, so we just decided that I wasn't eating them, and everything felt fine!
> (F) That sounds a little more reasonable...in its own fairy way. I don't really want to eat my friends anyway. Having Kisume live safely inside me, though...

---

HifuuBugs:

> Think about what our hosts are talking about, and why they're mentioning us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 05:08:13 AM
NoteDai:
>But weren't we in Gensokyo?
>Again? What do you mean by again?

RuuDai:
>Check self for life energies.
>"Oh, hello, Lady Yukari, how are you doing?"

Copbug:
>Keep waiting and listening.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 05:50:15 AM
> Which 'us' is Yukari's voice coming from?
> Whichever 'us' this is, can we feel Yukari's life energy anywhere nearby, or possibly inside us?
RuuDai:
>Check self for life energies.
>"Oh, hello, Lady Yukari, how are you doing?"
> RuuDai.

> You feel...
> You cannot.
> Your life energies are just your own.
> "Fine..." You hear again. "So how are you enjoying your continued expedition to that world?"
> Despite not feeling any actual bad feelings, you can still tell that this just isn't good.
LunaDai:

> Slump dejectedly.
> Lower our voice volume.
> "...I'm sorry..."

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Oh, I see. Well, that other person didn't want to be eaten, and I didn't want to think of it like I was eating them, so we just decided that I wasn't eating them, and everything felt fine!
> (F) That sounds a little more reasonable...in its own fairy way. I don't really want to eat my friends anyway. Having Kisume live safely inside me, though...

---

HifuuBugs:

> Think about what our hosts are talking about, and why they're mentioning us.
> "Nothing good would've happened otherwise anyways. Reimu should've been more attentive to it. Then she could've known and tried." Luna looks more upset. "I-I can do something about it." The fusion creates a sphere, which shapes into... a bit of a strange seeming mallet.

> "Ugh... that's still not what I mean. The disappointing part would be not having eaten anything. Like... it messes with how eating is. If you eat something, it's not going to talk in your stomach. It'll feel filling and leave when it needs to. I'm sorry I can't describe it better."

> Your hosts seem to be talking about their abilities again, mainly them increasing.
NoteDai:
>But weren't we in Gensokyo?
>Again? What do you mean by again?

Copbug:
>Keep waiting and listening.
> Pre-warp, yes.
> With Maribel and Renko's situation previously.

> You continue to wait and listen.
> "Well, that answers it really being here..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 05:56:35 AM
LunaDai:

> Blink.
> "...Um...Lady Luna, please don't do anything rash...maybe you and I can work something out?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh...I guess I don't get it, then. I mean, I could make it so you could have someone in your belly and you'd still be able to eat other things without eating that person. But I'm guessing that's not what you want?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 06:00:01 AM
NoteDai:
>Write another note:
>Well, I'm not here entirely... think of it more as a trace amount... or aura... it'll fade away in time. Again, sorry if it caused any discomfort.

Anyway, I mean no harm by it. It's meant for looking at things periodically and nothing more. I was only worried, that was all, and just wanted to make sure things went back to "normal" after I left.

PS: Don't be surprised if the notes and "strange thoughts" suddenly stop. Circumstances are changing in my world, meaning I might be forced to dissolve the aura ahead of schedule... It would've dissolved after another day or so anyway. It leaves no effects at all, so please, don't be rash... Peace is the only thing I care about.

>Warp it to them using copbug's POV

Copbug:
>While the note is in progress, think about hoping nothing rash or hasty happens while the next and possibly final note is being written

--------------------------------

RuuDai:
>As calmly as possible
>"Please, allow me to explain. I'm not actively exploring that world nor do I intend to do so. What you noticed over there are leftovers who re-established contact with me on their own, mainly out of concern for the rest of me, and I was planning to remove them after another day had passed. Please believe me when I say I've made no intentional attempts to continue exploring the outside world. If you don't, well, fusion or not, you're probably strong enough to find a way to look at my memories anyway and see the truth for yourself."

>Is this okay, Kilga?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 06:02:16 AM
//Looks fine to me, though I would start preparing yourself for the possibility of having to make a choice between giving up CopBug and MikeyBug or making Yukari really mad.

//Why did you quote yourself, anyway? Those questions got answered at the bottom of the most recent update.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Rin Satsuki on May 15, 2017, 06:08:08 AM
LoveDai:

> "... Do you want me to stop, Hourai...?"

===

RinDai:

> "Can you unmake them? We can continue outside."
> Are they still growing?
> How damaged the floor is?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 06:11:32 AM
//Edited

>Any objections?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 06:12:37 AM
//Still fine
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 06:20:38 AM
LunaDai:

> Blink.
> "...Um...Lady Luna, please don't do anything rash...maybe you and I can work something out?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh...I guess I don't get it, then. I mean, I could make it so you could have someone in your belly and you'd still be able to eat other things without eating that person. But I'm guessing that's not what you want?
> The fusion stops.
> "What?"

> Yamame shakes her head.
NoteDai:
>Write another note:
>Well, I'm not here entirely... think of it more as a trace amount... or aura... it'll fade away in time. Again, sorry if it caused any discomfort.

Anyway, I mean no harm by it. It's meant for looking at things periodically and nothing more. I was only worried, that was all, and just wanted to make sure things went back to "normal" after I left.

PS: Don't be surprised if the notes and "strange thoughts" suddenly stop. Circumstances are changing in my world, meaning I might be forced to dissolve the aura ahead of schedule... It would've dissolved after another day or so anyway. It leaves no effects at all, so please, don't be rash... Peace is the only thing I care about.

>Warp it to them using copbug's POV

Copbug:
>While the note is in progress, think about hoping nothing rash or hasty happens while the next and possibly final note is being written

--------------------------------

RuuDai:
>As calmly as possible
>"Please, allow me to explain. I'm not actively exploring that world nor do I intend to do so. What you noticed over there are leftovers who re-established contact with me on their own, mainly out of concern for the rest of me, and I was planning to remove them after another day had passed. Please believe me when I say I've made no intentional attempts to continue exploring the outside world. If you don't, well, fusion or not, you're probably strong enough to find a way to look at my memories anyway and see the truth for yourself."

>Is this okay, Kilga?
> "Then I didn't need to visit you at all. Apologies if that sounds harsh." The voice speaks. "The visit was a bit pleasant..."

> You feel yourself and your host lift into the air a bit.
> The others within the vehicle seem to lift as well, along with many things within it.
> The group looks around in question, then surprise.

> You write...
LoveDai:

> "... Do you want me to stop, Hourai...?"

===

RinDai:

> "Can you unmake them? We can continue outside."
> Are they still growing?
> How damaged the floor is?
> The doll nods.

> "Uh... I don't think that'll fix the ground..." Rin says.
> They aren't.
> The floor is broken some, and looks like a field grew out of it. It doesn't go down under though. It'd be dangerous to walk over barefoot though, if you're not careful.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 06:25:30 AM
LadyBug:

> Resume thought-listening.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so YamaBug's miracle magic is capable of doing literally anything, like ours is, with all faith costs reduced to 0, like ours is.
> "That's Her Highness's mallet, right? I just want to make sure you don't do something with it that you regret..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Hmm...Well, have you tried it with anyone? You might feel differently if you try it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 06:28:32 AM
LadyBug:

> Resume thought-listening.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so YamaBug's miracle magic is capable of doing literally anything, like ours is, with all faith costs reduced to 0, like ours is.
> "That's Her Highness's mallet, right? I just want to make sure you don't do something with it that you regret..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Hmm...Well, have you tried it with anyone? You might feel differently if you try it.
> You prepare and cast.
> "Sorry..." Luna says. That probably would've caused something terrible. I gotta get myself together...

> "No..."

> (Hifuu) A gap opens up within the two's view.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 06:34:14 AM
LunaDai:

> "We can work something out, okay?"
> Smile a bit.
> "I know we can."

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so she can swallow anything whole, no matter how large it is.
> (T) Why not give it a try, then? You might just find that you like it. And I'll help you out, of course!

---

HifuuBugs:

> Continue observing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 06:37:01 AM
Michealbug:
>One last check to see what's going on
>If things seem fine or... those uncomfortable activities... are happening, warp only our life energy into notedai and demanifest.

Copbug:
>Think about wondering what the hell is going on and hope the cops don't attribute it to us because it's not us!

NoteDai:
>On a new sheet, write the words: THIS IS NOT ME! as fast as we can and warp it to them safely, preferably where one can grab it.

------------------------

RuuDai
>"It was nice that you came to visit."

Global
>Prepare, but do not cast, a blessing to reincarnate the cops with fairy traits inside Gensokyo (if and only if contact is lost with Copbug) and assess its cost
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Rin Satsuki on May 15, 2017, 06:42:06 AM
Prime:

> Check.

===

LoveDai:

> Gently let Hourai go.
> How does she looks?
> Look at Alice with a sad face.

===

ExperiDai:

> Check.

===

RinDai:

> "W-Well... It would still be better if we go outside."
> Are the fairies walking?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 06:55:23 AM
HifuuBugs:

> Continue observing.
> "Um..." Renko speaks.
> Yukari waves lightly from within.
> "May I have a moment to talk?"
> "Yukari?" Renko asks.
> "Um, I guess." Maribel says.
> "Thank you, just a second first, please." The gap closes.
Michealbug:
>One last check to see what's going on
>If things seem fine or... those uncomfortable activities... are happening, warp only our life energy into notedai and demanifest.

Copbug:
>Think about wondering what the hell is going on and hope the cops don't attribute it to us because it's not us!

NoteDai:
>On a new sheet, write the words: THIS IS NOT ME! as fast as we can and warp it to them safely, preferably where one can grab it.

------------------------

RuuDai
>"It was nice that you came to visit."

Global
>Prepare, but do not cast, a blessing to reincarnate the cops with fairy traits inside Gensokyo (if and only if contact is lost with Copbug) and assess its cost

> The two are watching something, it seems.
> You warp out and demanifest.

> Your host starts to seem a bit panicked.
> You quickly write and send a note.
> But you do not seem able to send it.
> "I-I think we're fall-"
> There's an impact, and you lose consciousness.

> The voice does not answer.
> You prepare...
> It's still not ready...
LunaDai:

> "We can work something out, okay?"
> Smile a bit.
> "I know we can."

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so she can swallow anything whole, no matter how large it is.
> (T) Why not give it a try, then? You might just find that you like it. And I'll help you out, of course!
> Luna sighs.

> You prepare and cast.
> "I don't think I want to..."
Prime:

> Check.

===

LoveDai:

> Gently let Hourai go.
> How does she looks?
> Look at Alice with a sad face.

===

ExperiDai:

> Check.

===

RinDai:

> "W-Well... It would still be better if we go outside."
> Are the fairies walking?
> Everyone is quiet.

> You let Hourai go.
> She's looking at Shanghai. She doesn't look too upset.
> "Shang Shanghai. (I won't tell.)" Shanghai speaks to Hourai.
> Alice shrugs.

> You've reached your destination.

> They're still watching.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 06:59:58 AM
>Does it seem like Copbug died, or just knocked out?
>If the former, keep preparing
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 07:00:26 AM
>Does it seem like Copbug died, or just knocked out?
>If the former, keep preparing
> You believe it's the latter.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 07:01:35 AM
LunaDai:

> Float over and give Luna a hug.

---

YamaBug:

> Are there any large loose rocks around? If so, are any of them as big as or bigger than Yamame?
> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so Yamame's body (most notably her throat and belly) stretches out safely as needed whenever she swallows something large enough to warrant it.
> (T) C'mon, what have you got to lose? If it doesn't work out, then you don't have to do it again.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Continue observing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 07:04:50 AM
>Has miracle magic collectively recovered yet?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 07:05:10 AM
LunaDai:

> Float over and give Luna a hug.

---

YamaBug:

> Are there any large loose rocks around? If so, are any of them as big as or bigger than Yamame?
> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so Yamame's body (most notably her throat and belly) stretches out safely as needed whenever she swallows something large enough to warrant it.
> (T) C'mon, what have you got to lose? If it doesn't work out, then you don't have to do it again.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Continue observing.
> You give Luna a hug, but it's mostly just her chest at this point... This doesn't seem to help much.

> Yes. Yes.
> You prepare and cast.
> "I'm not feeling it..."

> The two wait...
> "What do you think she's here for?" Renko asks.
> "Maybe my abilities?" Maribel responds.
>Has miracle magic collectively recovered yet?
> Mostly.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Rin Satsuki on May 15, 2017, 07:08:42 AM
LoveDai:

> "... Hourai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-san?"
> Look around.

===

RinDai:

> Look at Rin.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 07:09:05 AM
Global
>Prepare a miracle to find out if any of those cops died in the impact.
>Cast if negligible
>Attempt to will Copbug back to consciousness.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 07:12:26 AM
LunaDai:

> Squeeze our way in between them, then, and resume the hug.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes her belly feel more pleasant the fuller it is.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes her as strong and tough as she was before, when her body shape was so similar to Yuugi's.
> (T) What if you could safely practice right now, without getting anyone else involved yet?
> Look at a loose rock that is just slightly bigger than Yamame.
> (T) Like with that rock right there? Don't worry about the size, I've already taken care of that for you to make sure you'll be safe and fine.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 07:18:31 AM
LoveDai:

> "... Hourai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-san?"
> Look around.

===

RinDai:

> Look at Rin.
> Hourai looks to you in question.

> You call and start looking.

> Rin is getting up.
Global
>Prepare a miracle to find out if any of those cops died in the impact.
>Cast if negligible
>Attempt to will Copbug back to consciousness.
> You prepare...
> And ca-
> Your contact with the group is blocked further than just Copbug's unconsciousness, and the miracle seems undone. You believe it may have been a "no" before then...
LunaDai:

> Squeeze our way in between them, then, and resume the hug.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes her belly feel more pleasant the fuller it is.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes her as strong and tough as she was before, when her body shape was so similar to Yuugi's.
> (T) What if you could safely practice right now, without getting anyone else involved yet?
> Look at a loose rock that is just slightly bigger than Yamame.
> (T) Like with that rock right there? Don't worry about the size, I've already taken care of that for you to make sure you'll be safe and fine.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
> You squeeze in between to get to Luna and hug her.
> She smiles a bit and returns it as well as she can.

> You boost Yamame some.
> "I know it may seem like it, but I'm not really into that sort of thing, okay?"

> "Wanna see what she's doing?"
> "You can?"
> "Well, I can make my own of those, so why not?"
> "We might get in trouble."
> "Hmph..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 07:22:45 AM
You believe it may have been a "no" before then...
>Request clarification for the ambiguity in this statement
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 07:24:14 AM
>Request clarification for the ambiguity in this statement
> Concerning the miracle's results of "yes" being deaths and "no" being none.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 07:24:29 AM
LadyBug:

> Is Luna using all four arms to hug LunaDai?
>> If not, use whatever hands are free to gently resume squeezing and poking.

LunaDai:

> "I love you, Lady Luna...uh, ginandtonically, of course."

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so rocks taste pretty good to her. (Not great, but pretty good.)
> (T) Pleeeease?
> (F) Maybe I should just do it to keep her quiet.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 07:28:20 AM
Quote
Your contact with the group is blocked further than just Copbug's unconsciousness
>What group? The hifuus seem unaffected and they are the only Dai's aside from copbug remaining of that quartet.
>Does this mean Copbug is dead now, or can we sense that she's alive?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 07:35:41 AM
>What group? The hifuus seem unaffected and they are the only Dai's aside from copbug remaining of that quartet.
>Does this mean Copbug is dead now, or can we sense that she's alive?
> The group within the vehicle.
> You cannot tell.
LadyBug:

> Is Luna using all four arms to hug LunaDai?
>> If not, use whatever hands are free to gently resume squeezing and poking.

LunaDai:

> "I love you, Lady Luna...uh, ginandtonically, of course."

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so rocks taste pretty good to her. (Not great, but pretty good.)
> (T) Pleeeease?
> (F) Maybe I should just do it to keep her quiet.
> Yes.
> "Ginantonicall...y?" Luna questions.

> You prepare and cast.
> ...I wonder how long I can make her go on with asking... "Er..." Yamame looks away.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 07:42:57 AM
Global:
>Let the stress flow through us.

Ranbug:
>(T) U-Um... Miss Ran, may I ask you something...?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 07:45:21 AM
Global:
>Let the stress flow through us.

Ranbug:
>(T) U-Um... Miss Ran, may I ask you something...?
> You begin to fill with stress...

> "What is it?" Ran asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Rin Satsuki on May 15, 2017, 07:49:42 AM
LoveDai:

> "You okay...?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-saaan..."
> Keep looking around.

===

RinDai:

> "Watch out Rin. It's probably dangerous to walk on these."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 07:51:32 AM
Global:
>Stress...

Ranbug:
>(T) W-Would someone as nice as Lady Yukari outright seriously injure or murder innocent people to prove a point...?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 07:56:16 AM
>Any objections? (Auto parse in 6-8 hours (to compensate for sleep times) if no reply)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 07:57:20 AM
//edited post immediately above this one
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 08:00:07 AM
LoveDai:

> "You okay...?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-saaan..."
> Keep looking around.

===

RinDai:

> "Watch out Rin. It's probably dangerous to walk on these."
> Hourai returns near Alice.
> Shanghai follows.

> You continue.

> Rin nods.
Global:
>Stress...

Ranbug:
>(T) W-Would someone as nice as Lady Yukari outright seriously injure or murder innocent people to prove a point...?
> You let the weight of your objectives and problems stack on you.

> "Lady Yukari's too mysterious in her actions for me to give you an answer you'd take. Sorry."

> (Hifuu) Another gap appears, through which Yukari emerges.
> "Ahh. Now, how is Daiyousei doing in here? She's not misbehaving, is she?" Yukari asks.
> "Are you her caretaker now? Guardian?" Renko asks.
> "Well, she has been moving around Gensokyo and here freely. Unfortunately, I can't seem to trust her with something like that. You girls like her too." Yukari sighs a bit.
> "She's... just been in here with us." Maribel responds.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 08:05:50 AM
//Ok so much for that lol

>Keep stressing.

Ranbug:
>(T) I see... Y-You... aren't offended that I asked that, are you...?

RuuDai:
>Start subtly stress pulling on our hair... See if that calms us at all...

Hifuu:
>Observe.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 09:24:47 AM
//Going to sleep. Will be on mobile most of the day tomorrow and probably won't be awake until at least 8 hours from now.

//I'd like active participation in the things regarding Yukari. Which would be slightly difficult to do with these facts in mind. I'm not going to ask to wait on anyone, and it's too widespread to desync.

------

>So therefore would it be possible to request a slower parse rate (How slow is up to the parser) for anywhere between 5 to 12 hours (starting from when the parser wakes up)?

------

// this is merely a request. And I don't mind if it's denied. But it can't hurt to ask. :P

//Also I acknowledge that this probably won't matter anyway depending on how much the parser's schedule and personal life are affecting activity, but again, it can't hurt to ask.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 09:46:11 AM
LadyBug:

> Take control of Luna's voice. Always use Luna's voice whenever speaking out loud unless otherwise noted.
> (R) "Oh, and may I ask for more arms?"

LunaDai:

> "Y'know, like, not-romantically. And sure thing, Lady Luna! How many more would you like?"

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so she will not digest anything that is alive or anything in the direct possession of someone that is alive (such as Kisume's bucket).
> (T) Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 11:41:29 AM
//Taking a possible helping test in a bit. I'm officially done with classes and stuff though, so it'd just be going to school and doing something necessary, then coming back when that's done, for today and possible tomorrow if today's doesn't go well.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 11:43:11 AM
//Best of luck!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 12:38:12 PM
//Good luck !

//Also god, it never really ends does it ?

Rikadai-chan:

>"Umbra, can i please talk with you ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 01:23:03 PM
//Good luck !

//Also god, it never really ends does it ?

Rikadai-chan:

>"Umbra, can i please talk with you ?"
//Apparently not  :smokedcheese: Turns out the test wasn't anywhere to be found and the teacher was also out for the day. I'll be trying this again tomorrow...

> "Oh. Yes." Umbra nods.
//Ok so much for that lol

>Keep stressing.

Ranbug:
>(T) I see... Y-You... aren't offended that I asked that, are you...?

RuuDai:
>Start subtly stress pulling on our hair... See if that calms us at all...

Hifuu:
>Observe.
> "No. I'm more surprised by your innocence in believing she's nice enough to not be suspected in such. "

> You instead begin to think about Letty and the times you've had with her and Cirno.
> Ah... It's times like these that you're really glad you haven't forgotten such memories.

> "Nowhere else?" Yukari asks.
> The two look to each other.
LadyBug:

> Take control of Luna's voice. Always use Luna's voice whenever speaking out loud unless otherwise noted.
> (R) "Oh, and may I ask for more arms?"

LunaDai:

> "Y'know, like, not-romantically. And sure thing, Lady Luna! How many more would you like?"

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so she will not digest anything that is alive or anything in the direct possession of someone that is alive (such as Kisume's bucket).
> (T) Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
> "...Another two pairs. Please." Luna says.

> You prepare and cast.
> Okay, I think that's enough. "Uh... Alright..." Yamame sighs.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 15, 2017, 01:27:08 PM
//welp

LunaDai:

> "You got it!"
> Create two more pairs of arms for Lady Luna in the usual locations.

LadyBug:

> Once we have our new arms, begin squeezing and poking our chest with them while still hugging LunaDai with our existing arms.
> (F) Ah...so nice...

---

YamaBug:

> Undo the rock-taste spell we cast earlier on Yamame.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes rocks very tasty for her.
> (T) Yay! Okay, go ahead and try it! I really think you'll like it!

---

RenBug (F):

> Is she asking about when I went outside with Daiyousei inside me to test my new abilities?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 01:49:43 PM
//welp

LunaDai:

> "You got it!"
> Create two more pairs of arms for Lady Luna in the usual locations.

LadyBug:

> Once we have our new arms, begin squeezing and poking our chest with them while still hugging LunaDai with our existing arms.
> (F) Ah...so nice...

---

YamaBug:

> Undo the rock-taste spell we cast earlier on Yamame.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes rocks very tasty for her.
> (T) Yay! Okay, go ahead and try it! I really think you'll like it!

---

RenBug (F):

> Is she asking about when I went outside with Daiyousei inside me to test my new abilities?
> You create another duo of arms for Luna.
> You have Luna resume.
> It's really nice to be close like this too...

> You undo and perform a different one successfully.
> Yamame heads over to a smaller rock and holds it up.
> Eating a rock... Well, not eating, but... Really?

> "Um... We did go outside to see the sky for a bit. But we didn't cause any trouble." Renko says.
> "Anything else?"
> "...She might've gone off on her own for something or other sometime, but when she's with us, she never left if she could help it." Maribel says.
> "Something or other?" Yukari questions.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 01:52:08 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Midori can join us too if she wants."

Hifuu:

>"Uhm, just some personal issues i had, nothing big thought, and it's already solved, right now i am busy with something else... well... the other mes actually."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 15, 2017, 01:53:23 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> (F) It's a shame she's already spoken for.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so that, whenever we do or say anything with Yamame's body, Yamame thinks that she herself (Yamame) actually did it.
> (F) ...Well, here goes nothing.
> Take control of our host's body.
> Swallow the rock, making sure to get a taste of it on its way down.

Hifuu:

>"Uhm, just some personal issues i had, nothing big thought, and it's already solved, right now i am busy with something else... well... the other mes actually."

> Say this as a (T) inside Renko and Merry's heads, not as an (R) out loud.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 01:59:25 PM
//Wait i thought Hifuudai was out of Renko and Merry ?

Hifuu:

>Are we inside them or out on our own ?
>If we are out say it normally then.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 15, 2017, 02:02:21 PM
//There is no HifuuDai at present. There is possibly a NoteDai - the situation there is kind of wonky - but if she is present she's in another room. The dialogue in #215 also confirms that there is no Daiyousei present in the same room as Renko and Merry (aside from the HifuuBugs), given how Yukari speaks.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 05:38:17 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Midori can join us too if she wants."

Hifuu:

>"Uhm, just some personal issues i had, nothing big thought, and it's already solved, right now i am busy with something else... well... the other mes actually."
> Say this as a (T) inside Renko and Merry's heads, not as an (R) out loud.
> "No thank you."

> Something else out here? Renko thinks.
> "It wasn't anything big..." Maribel says.
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> (F) It's a shame she's already spoken for.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so that, whenever we do or say anything with Yamame's body, Yamame thinks that she herself (Yamame) actually did it.
> (F) ...Well, here goes nothing.
> Take control of our host's body.
> Swallow the rock, making sure to get a taste of it on its way down.
> You have Luna continue.

> You prepare and cast.
> You have Yamame consume the rock.
> ...It's not bad, but... still weird.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 05:44:48 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Nod and lead Umbra to a private place.

Hifuu (T):

>"Yeah... it's about Koa and Cirno-chan, but it's a surprise, so i can't tell just yet, everything needs to be perfect."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 15, 2017, 05:46:25 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Mmmm..."

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so rubbing her belly feels more and more pleasant the larger it is.
> Look around for a larger rock, one roughly half Yamame's size. Once we find one, walk over to it, pick it up, and swallow it.

Hifuu (T):

>"Yeah... it's about Koa and Cirno-chan, but it's a surprise, so i can't tell just yet, everything needs to be perfect."

> Remove the "Yeah" part of this, as it may give away that we can hear Renko's thoughts.

//Please do not respond to thoughts. :(
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 06:01:18 PM
//Oh shit it was a thought ? Sorry there.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 15, 2017, 06:05:24 PM
//No worries, it got caught, so no harm done.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 06:11:54 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Nod and lead Umbra to a private place.

Hifuu (T):

>"Yeah... it's about Koa and Cirno-chan, but it's a surprise, so i can't tell just yet, everything needs to be perfect."
> Remove the "Yeah" part of this, as it may give away that we can hear Renko's thoughts.

//Please do not respond to thoughts. :(
> You head out with Umbra following you, looking for somewhere more private than the halls.

> So not out here?
> "Well, you two can do it. Keep an eye on her and babysit her well, okay?" Yukari requests.
> "Uh..." Maribel looks to Renko. "Wha-"
> "See you another time." Yukari departs through her gap.

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Mmmm..."

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so rubbing her belly feels more and more pleasant the larger it is.
> Look around for a larger rock, one roughly half Yamame's size. Once we find one, walk over to it, pick it up, and swallow it.
> Luna stops after a moment, before looking up and behind herself.

> You prepare and cast.
> I'll... I'll just think of it like eating candy or something... Yamame heads to another rock. I-It's candy. Just, no chewing it...
> You swallow the rock and it begins to travel down.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 15, 2017, 06:13:39 PM
LadyBug:

> Listen to Luna's thoughts.

LunaDai:

> "Hmm? Is something wrong, Lady Luna?"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) At least they taste good...
> Continue until all of it has been swallowed.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 06:18:34 PM
Copbug:
>Are we awake
>(From her perspective, not the hive due to being disconnected/blocked)


>wonder if our stress has visible effects on anything since we're a goddess now.
>Continue stressing
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 06:20:52 PM
Hifuu (T):

>"....'babysit' ? Huh... why does she intrude on everything about me ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 07:11:20 PM
LadyBug:

> Listen to Luna's thoughts.

LunaDai:

> "Hmm? Is something wrong, Lady Luna?"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) At least they taste good...
> Continue until all of it has been swallowed.
> "...Uh, nothing." Luna shakes her head. "Lost in thought..." Maybe there's another world where Reimu did end up with her.

> You continue.
Hifuu (T):

>"....'babysit' ? Huh... why does she intrude on everything about me ?"
> "Did you do anything for her to be intruding?" Maribel asks.
Copbug:
>Are we awake
>(From her perspective, not the hive due to being disconnected/blocked)


>wonder if our stress has visible effects on anything since we're a goddess now.
>Continue stressing
> N/A. (You can't seem to tell.)

> You wonder and continue stressing.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 15, 2017, 07:15:27 PM
LunaDai:

> "Oh, okay."
> Break off the hug.

LadyBug:

> Once LunaDai has moved away from our chest, resume squeezing and poking with all hands.
> (R) "Regardless, where do you think we should go?"

LunaDai:

> "Um...I'm still thinking the moon, honestly."

---

YamaBug:

> Continue, getting another taste if we still can.
> Listen to our host's thoughts during this process.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in again. How're those chocolates and that cake coming?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 07:28:48 PM
Hifuu (T):

>"I dunno, lately she has just been pulling my leg so often, and i just want to settle down after things are done... man i really need a drink... it's like i am a health risk for everyone..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Anyways, sorry about that, i just a need a friend right now to talk with."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 07:32:25 PM
>No, not from the hive perspective. I mean as if Copbug was a disconnected dai and we're controlling her without the rest of the hive knowing what's going on (Sorta like Sumidai)

Copbug (with this fact in mind)
>Are we awake?

Ruudai:
>stress related activities.

Ranbug
>(T) "S-So she would do it..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 07:47:54 PM
LunaDai:

> "Oh, okay."
> Break off the hug.

LadyBug:

> Once LunaDai has moved away from our chest, resume squeezing and poking with all hands.
> (R) "Regardless, where do you think we should go?"

LunaDai:

> "Um...I'm still thinking the moon, honestly."

---

YamaBug:

> Continue, getting another taste if we still can.
> Listen to our host's thoughts during this process.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in again. How're those chocolates and that cake coming?
> You break the hug.
> "So... where is it from here?" Luna looks around.

> You finish the rock.
> It moved through without trouble...

> They're still going very well.
Hifuu (T):

>"I dunno, lately she has just been pulling my leg so often, and i just want to settle down after things are done... man i really need a drink... it's like i am a health risk for everyone..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Anyways, sorry about that, i just a need a friend right now to talk with."
> "What about talking with her?"

> "What for?"
>No, not from the hive perspective. I mean as if Copbug was a disconnected dai and we're controlling her without the rest of the hive knowing what's going on (Sorta like Sumidai)

Copbug (with this fact in mind)
>Are we awake?

Ruudai:
>stress related activities.

Ranbug
>(T) "S-So she would do it..."
> You have no feelings. You aren't sure if you exist, don't exist, or are even thinking this right now.

> You've stopped working as it's not getting you anywhere at this rate.

> Ran shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 15, 2017, 07:51:51 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> "...Uh..."
> Look around. Can we see anything that resembles the moon?"

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so she can swallow large objects much faster than normal.
> Examine ourselves. How do we look?
> (T) There you go, that's the spirit, Miss Yamame!
> Look around for a loose rock that is larger than Yamame. Once we find one, walk over to it, pick it up, and begin swallowing it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 07:54:27 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Some scary things happened a bit ago, and i have a bad feeling about Yumemi... i'm worried about her kicking me out of the ship..."

Hifuu (T):

>"I dunno... she's so smug and full of herself, plus if she were willing to do so, then she wouldn't have sent you to ask me to halt my presence around here would she ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 08:00:25 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> "...Uh..."
> Look around. Can we see anything that resembles the moon?"

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so she can swallow large objects much faster than normal.
> Examine ourselves. How do we look?
> (T) There you go, that's the spirit, Miss Yamame!
> Look around for a loose rock that is larger than Yamame. Once we find one, walk over to it, pick it up, and begin swallowing it.
> You look around...
> Nope... You don't even know which direction is which, or which is the moon's direction from here...

> You prepare and cast.
> You're a bit distended. Not too much.
> "I don't think I like this..." Yamame reaches a larger rock.
Rikadai-chan:

>"Some scary things happened a bit ago, and i have a bad feeling about Yumemi... i'm worried about her kicking me out of the ship..."

Hifuu (T):

>"I dunno... she's so smug and full of herself, plus if she were willing to do so, then she wouldn't have sent you to ask me to halt my presence around here would she ?"
> "Why? What did you do?"

> "Demand a conversation then." Renko says. "She wouldn't outright hurt you just for that, right?"
> "The situation sorta sounds like you're being bullied... In that case, not standing up will make things worse." Maribel lectures.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 15, 2017, 08:05:06 PM
//Please do your best to not get us murderlized by Yukari. :V

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Blink.
> Shrug with a bemused grin.
> "I guess we could just go in any direction and hope to get lucky, maybe?"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) I have to admit they're tasty, though.
> Pick the large rock up and swallow it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 08:16:46 PM
//Yeeeeeeeeah.... :V

Hifuu (T):

>"Uhm... Maribel, you are sorta sounding like Miss Keine now, she would be the one to day stuff like here."

Rikadai-chan:

>"She gave me this device to test and then bad things happened and i was erased from existance, and then the original Daiyousei came and rescued my memories and remade and she and Yumemi had an argue and things just... didn't go well at all... she went to talk with Rika about something..."
>Look down.
>"I think Yumemi thinks i am the same as the original Daiyousei..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 09:26:53 PM
//Please do your best to not get us murderlized by Yukari. :V

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Blink.
> Shrug with a bemused grin.
> "I guess we could just go in any direction and hope to get lucky, maybe?"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) I have to admit they're tasty, though.
> Pick the large rock up and swallow it.
> "Lucky in an omnidirectional place like this..." Luna says.

> You begin to consume the larger rock.
> My mouth's... this is just... Yamame stops and backs away from the rock. "I can't do this." She shakes her head.
//Yeeeeeeeeah.... :V

Hifuu (T):

>"Uhm... Maribel, you are sorta sounding like Miss Keine now, she would be the one to day stuff like here."

Rikadai-chan:

>"She gave me this device to test and then bad things happened and i was erased from existance, and then the original Daiyousei came and rescued my memories and remade and she and Yumemi had an argue and things just... didn't go well at all... she went to talk with Rika about something..."
>Look down.
>"I think Yumemi thinks i am the same as the original Daiyousei..."
> "Huh?"

> "Argue?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 09:34:02 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> How large is Luna's chest now?
> Think about what Luna thinks of all her squeezing and poking.

LunaDai:

> Adopt a thinking face.
> "...I have an idea..."
> Prepare and cast a spell that identifies the direction the moon is in.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Huh? What's wrong, Miss Yamame?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 09:44:14 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Nod nod.
>"Yumemi didn't react like that was a big deal at all, like she didn't care about the failure or how i was erased, she also blamed me for the failure too, even thought i did it all right like she told me to."
>Look sad.
>"Then Daiyousei went to scold her about how cold she was being, surely someone smart like her would know better than to leave those kinds of defects... "

Hifuu (T):

>"You sounded like an school counselor, when she meets up with a kid that was suffering bully from his colleagues."
>Giggle some.
>"It sounded nice."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2017, 10:34:34 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> How large is Luna's chest now?
> Think about what Luna thinks of all her squeezing and poking.

LunaDai:

> Adopt a thinking face.
> "...I have an idea..."
> Prepare and cast a spell that identifies the direction the moon is in.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Huh? What's wrong, Miss Yamame?
> Larger than you.
> You prepare and cast.
> You now know which direction the moon is from here.
> "A miracle maybe?" Luna says.

> "I can't keep doing this. I just can't." Yamame says.
Rikadai-chan:

>Nod nod.
>"Yumemi didn't react like that was a big deal at all, like she didn't care about the failure or how i was erased, she also blamed me for the failure too, even thought i did it all right like she told me to."
>Look sad.
>"Then Daiyousei went to scold her about how cold she was being, surely someone smart like her would know better than to leave those kinds of defects... "

Hifuu (T):

>"You sounded like an school counselor, when she meets up with a kid that was suffering bully from his colleagues."
>Giggle some.
>"It sounded nice."
> "Oh... I'm not sure of the situation still, but it sounds unwell..."

> "Oh... Well, will you consider it?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2017, 10:56:40 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Smile and nod.
> "Yep! It's that way!"
> Point in the direction the moon is in."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Ah! Oh no! I'm sorry, Miss Yamame! What did I do wrong?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2017, 11:34:11 PM
Copbug:
>But if we're unsure, that should mean we at least exist. We shouldn't be feeling anything otherwise.

Ruudai:
>stress
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 15, 2017, 11:37:59 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Is there any way to show her that i am not lying about being different from the original Daiyousei ? Like an truth serum or an truth detector."

Hifuu (T):

>"Okay... i mean... i came this far, she shouldn't treat me like a helpless kid that can't so things on her own... i know she is like ANCIENT in age, and has tons of experience, but still..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 02:23:31 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Smile and nod.
> "Yep! It's that way!"
> Point in the direction the moon is in."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Ah! Oh no! I'm sorry, Miss Yamame! What did I do wrong?
> You have Luna continue.
> You point.
> "Okay... How do we travel now?"

> "I'm... just not getting used to it. I can't go on with this."
Copbug:
>But if we're unsure, that should mean we at least exist. We shouldn't be feeling anything otherwise.

Ruudai:
>stress
> You believe your unsureness is proof of your existence.
> ...
> You begin to actually feel. However, it's just pain, then an end...

> You continue to stress...
Rikadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Is there any way to show her that i am not lying about being different from the original Daiyousei ? Like an truth serum or an truth detector."

Hifuu (T):

>"Okay... i mean... i came this far, she shouldn't treat me like a helpless kid that can't so things on her own... i know she is like ANCIENT in age, and has tons of experience, but still..."
> "Why not be upfront about it?"

> "Okay, saying she's ancient is not going to help you..." Maribel says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 02:26:19 AM
Hifuu (T):

>"Well... she didn't hear it... hopefully..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"She is a scientist, i bet she will be skeptical about it..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2017, 02:33:55 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Hmm...we need to go fast, right? I think the best we can do is have me go inside you, and then you channel Miss Aya to get us there as fast as possible."

---

YamaBug (T):

> D-does it not feel good? Ah! Um, try rubbing your belly! That should feel good...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 02:41:11 AM
>Get even more stressed.

>Prepare a blessing to give those cops fairy traits upon their deaths, not that it would happen anytime soon hopefully, and have it so they revive within Gensokyo.
>Assess its cost.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 03:48:36 AM
Hifuu (T):

>"Well... she didn't hear it... hopefully..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"She is a scientist, i bet she will be skeptical about it..."
> "She hears a lot you know..." Maribel says.

> "Is it not worth a try?"
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Hmm...we need to go fast, right? I think the best we can do is have me go inside you, and then you channel Miss Aya to get us there as fast as possible."

---

YamaBug (T):

> D-does it not feel good? Ah! Um, try rubbing your belly! That should feel good...
> You have Luna continue.
> "We don't need to go fast. And what about this when we get there? I don't want our first appearance to be another moon coming towards them."
> With how things are going now, you will have to increase the bubble's size, lest you have no more room yourself.

> "...What?" Yamame questions. "N-No it's not about feeling good, it's just not good. I'm not a rock spider or something."
>Get even more stressed.

>Prepare a blessing to give those cops fairy traits upon their deaths, not that it would happen anytime soon hopefully, and have it so they revive within Gensokyo.
>Assess its cost.
> You stress more.
> Your lack of faith in yourself being able to handle stress sees your faith reserves decrease drastically, as if many stopped giving you faith.
> You are collectively starting to feel a bit weird...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 03:56:02 AM
//Well then... :(

//It seems once again this game is starting to stress me out more than I enjoy it...


//Sorry I, being the incompetent player I am, failed you, everyone...

>Okay, calm down, reduce stress, then try again.

>Check on the fairy village.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 04:00:12 AM
//Nazguuuuuuuuul !

Rikadai-chan:

>"Oka... ! Just a second !"
>Warp over to nearby Ruudai-chan and give her a BIG slap !
>"Hey get a hold of yourself, you have been through a LOT worse than that, you are Daiyousei Kochiya ! You never give up ! So get a grip, because your family and friends trust you ! I trust you ! Believe in the people that believe in you ! For you are one of the most dedicated people around !"

Hifuu (T):

>"...."

Ruudai-chan:

>How does that make us feel ? She IS right, we have been on so many dire situations when we thought it was the end, and yet we kept a mostly cool head and solved them...
>"...I..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 04:06:09 AM
//Well then... :(

//It seems once again this game is starting to stress me out more than I enjoy it...


//Sorry I, being the incompetent player I am, failed you, everyone...

>Okay, calm down, reduce stress, then try again.

>Check on the fairy village.

//Like i said before, this is NOT the end, yeah losing faith dramatically is bad, but we aren't gonna give up that easily, it was silly to keep stressing so much though, worse studf happened before, doing those commands were doing nothing productive and why do something like that for over 3 parses ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 04:07:08 AM
>Quickly have all Dais assess faith.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 04:13:07 AM
//Well then... :(

//It seems once again this game is starting to stress me out more than I enjoy it...


//Sorry I, being the incompetent player I am, failed you, everyone...

>Okay, calm down, reduce stress, then try again.

>Check on the fairy village.
//Nazguuuuuuuuul !

Rikadai-chan:

>"Oka... ! Just a second !"
>Warp over to nearby Ruudai-chan and give her a BIG slap !
>"Hey get a hold of yourself, you have been through a LOT worse than that, you are Daiyousei Kochiya ! You never give up ! So get a grip, because your family and friends trust you ! I trust you ! Believe in the people that believe in you ! For you are one of the most dedicated people around !"

Ruudai-chan:

>How does that make us feel ? She IS right, we have been on so many dire situations when we thought it was the end, and yet we kept a mostly cool head and solved them...
>"...I..."
> You've already tried thinking about Letty and Cirno. If that wouldn't work, what would? You have too much to deal with and too little going well when it needs to.

> You warp over and land a stinging slap on one of Prime's manifestations.

> You mostly feel hurt and also upset that another you is using violence to try and help.
> You're starting to feel more down and stressed with how Belgrade and Lucien might react to something like this...

> You observe the village.
> The fairies are all gathered around where Rin is staying in.

> "I mean, she could still be watching us right now too." Renko adds.
>Quickly have all Dais assess faith.
> You rush to assess your faith levels.
> It is less than half of what it has been before. You think faith in yourself is also crucial... Maybe that's why Sanae's usually optimistic...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 04:21:10 AM
//That's too much of a blow to us, if it keeps up we will be dead in no time.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Daiyousei, remember, think of Koa's smile, and Cirno's, and Belgrade's and Lucien's and onee-chan's, those smiles have their full unwavering faith in you, it doesn't matter what happens."
>Hold her hand tight.
>"I have faith in you, you can do it, go there and help those men, Yukari or not, you need to go there, goodbye..."
>Smile and then return to Umbra.

Ruudai-chan:

>"..."
>...we have nothing to lose, if we stand here and keep panicking, what good it will do ? We will have to go there again and aid those officers.
>Cloak up and depart safely to the last location we had of Copdai, in the sky.

Sisterfusion:

>"...something's wrong... really wrong."
>Reconnect back both of our hivemind links and assess situation.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 04:23:39 AM
//The reason I had us globally stressing so much is that there's a good chance several people just got straight up murdered and it's all our fault. Compounded by the fact that nothing we can do right now can save them...

//Again, I'm sorry for being such a failure...

Ruudai-chan:

>"..."
>...we have nothing to lose, if we stand here and keep panicking, what good it will do ? We will have to go there again and aid those officers.
>Cloak up and depart safely to the last location we had of Copdai, in the sky.
>Don't

//We can't go there. Yukari sealed off outside warping, remember? Plus it would only piss her off...

//I'm sorry...
//I knew I was the worst player here...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 04:27:35 AM
//The reason I had us globally stressing so much is that there's a good chance several people just got straight up murdered and it's all our fault. Compounded by the fact that nothing we can do right now can save them...

//Again, I'm sorry for being such a failure...
>Don't

//We can't go there. Yukari sealed off outside warping, remember? Plus it would only piss her off...

//I'm sorry...
//I knew I was the worst player here...

>Do it, use the Alt. World or Senkai as an stepping midway if needed.

//Do not overdo it, we can and will do it, Yukari needs to learn she can't do things her way and stop us from doing so too, as Merry said, time to confront her and stop this "bullying" of hers.

//If we absolutely need to, we could use one of the Hifuudai's to go there, either way, we are not gonna give up.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 04:32:15 AM
>Don't

//If I didn't already, in my incompetence, doom us, actively going against Yukari will

//By the way, if you guys want me to leave the game, don't hesitate to say so...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 04:37:32 AM
>See if we can grasp our stress as if it were magic
>If we can, try flowing a tiny bit of it into a single blade of grass
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 04:39:16 AM
>Don't

//If I didn't already, in my incompetence, doom us, actively going against Yukari will

//By the way, if you guys want me to leave the game, don't hesitate to say so...

>Instead, wait for the others before a parse, this is WAY too important to let it go by.

//Look, that is the source of our loss, if we don't do anything, it will kill us due to lack of faith, or at least severely cripple us, Yukari needs to know that if she is gonna directly intervene in outside world affairs like that, then that means she will have to bear us do so too.
>See if we can grasp our stress as if it were magic
>If we can, try flowing a tiny bit of it into a single blade of grass

>Do not do this yet.

//Now you are just being surreal, stop overthinking, and calm down, you are very clearly taking this too far.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 04:47:51 AM
//That's too much of a blow to us, if it keeps up we will be dead in no time.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Daiyousei, remember, think of Koa's smile, and Cirno's, and Belgrade's and Lucien's and onee-chan's, those smiles have their full unwavering faith in you, it doesn't matter what happens."
>Hold her hand tight.
>"I have faith in you, you can do it, go there and help those men, Yukari or not, you need to go there, goodbye..."
>Smile and then return to Umbra.

Sisterfusion:

>"...something's wrong... really wrong."
>Reconnect back both of our hivemind links and assess situation.
> You give yourself some encouraging words and warp back to Umbra within the hypervessel.

> You reconnect.


> (Ruudai) A large bubble with the text: "BAD" starts to fly away, from you, you believe.
> It happens again, this time, you can see it coming right from out of your body.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 04:49:16 AM
>Do not do this yet.

//Now you are just being surreal, stop overthinking, and calm down, you are very clearly taking this too far.
//How is that overthinking? If it was by anyone else you'd let it go by in a heartbeat...

//Again, if you guys want me to leave this game, please be up front about it and say so... if I'm indeed no longer welcome here, then there is no need to keep things implicit. I prefer it when people are up front and honest, even if it's about something negative.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 04:56:24 AM
>How did it feel when they came out of us ?
>Did we feel like some of our faith returned or that faith was inside that bubble ?

//No i wouldn't, trying to transfer stress to an entity that doesn't even feel those things is just plain nuts to risk right now.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 04:58:55 AM
//Sorry for being an incompetent moron once again...

//Also, aren't we waiting for the others...? Not that my words would matter anymore...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 05:29:44 AM
//Again, if you guys want me to leave this game, please be up front about it and say so... if I'm indeed no longer welcome here, then there is no need to keep things implicit. I prefer it when people are up front and honest, even if it's about something negative.
//This includes you as well, Parser.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 05:33:27 AM
//Nazgul, please stop asking if others want you out. I've been in misfortune for the past few weeks, and that's honestly making me worse. I'd say I want to take time off of this, but I literally have next to nothing else to do, even on this whole site.
I want to post and go to sleep right now but I can't because my sister didn't do her chore yesterday and by dad's rules, that means I have to do hers and mine tonight for some reason. Microwave's broken, spider's starting to pop up, and more I could keep on with.
If not for you, then for me. Please just get along and carry on so I can at least enjoy this.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 05:56:18 AM
//Nazgul, please stop asking if others want you out. I've been in misfortune for the past few weeks, and that's honestly making me worse. I'd say I want to take time off of this, but I literally have next to nothing else to do, even on this whole site.
I want to post and go to sleep right now but I can't because my sister didn't do her chore yesterday and by dad's rules, that means I have to do hers and mine tonight for some reason. Microwave's broken, spider's starting to pop up, and more I could keep on with.
If not for you, then for me. Please just get along and carry on so I can at least enjoy this.
//Oh, sorry... I didn't mean to ruin it for you too... I'll stop...  :ohdear:

//It's just that I've felt like an outcast here, or rather, the site as a whole, ever since the probation... (I'm still pretty sure that moderation thinks of me as some sort of criminal...) It doesn't help that a few of my recent failures would've worked flawlessly for other players, and that this one seems to have sent us down a dark slope yet again... I feel that I rightfully deserve the blame and hate that is coming to me...

//That being said... I still intend to see this game through to the end... even if I'm the worst player here.

//Anyway, that's enough negativity for one night... Maybe a good night's sleep will take my mind off things...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 06:10:17 AM
//Duly noted on the subject of rest.
And think of it positively some ways. Like a misdemeanor to a felony, it's not like you've reached the nuclear furnace. Wind Priestess quest also went very well., compared to this, which will probably be what people associate me with for a while. That one 30+ part quest where too many "lines" to count were skirted and almost crossed...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 06:17:06 AM
misdemeanor to a felony
//not very encouraging lol it's still an eternal mark that will never go away and would cause judgemental opinions the instant people see that mark...

Wind Priestess quest also went very well., compared to this, which will probably be what people associate me with for a while. That one 30+ part quest where too many "lines" to count were skirted and almost crossed...
Eh, if only the same could be said of my other quests which are almost failures in my eyes with how inactive they've become...
//On the contrary I'd say your quest has done better than WPQ. You are a much better parser than silly old me.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2017, 10:58:22 AM
//Depression got us down? That's what Kono and our katamari friend are for!

Prime:

> Check in. Where are we, and are we with Kono?
>> If we're not with Kono, who is with her?

---

LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, I can just make the bubble big-"
> Look suddenly very down.
> "Ah...uh...oh..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Wahhhhhh! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryyyyyyyyy!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 02:04:23 PM
//The issue is, can we recover that lost faith ? Because that was over 60% of our total, a HUGE setback.

Prime:

> Check in. Where are we, and are we with Kono?
>> If we're not with Kono, who is with her?

>Prime is with Kono and the kids at the Hijiri Temple.

Sisterfusion:

>What do we know about what just struck Daiyousei ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 02:49:13 PM
>How did it feel when they came out of us ?
>Did we feel like some of our faith returned or that faith was inside that bubble ?

//No i wouldn't, trying to transfer stress to an entity that doesn't even feel those things is just plain nuts to risk right now.
> You didn't really feel anything.
> Something taps your forehead a bit, before Koishi comes into view.
> "Woooooork." Koishi does a pulling motion towards you, and another bubble seems to come out.
//Depression got us down? That's what Kono and our katamari friend are for!

Prime:

> Check in. Where are we, and are we with Kono?
>> If we're not with Kono, who is with her?

---

LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> "Oh, I can just make the bubble big-"
> Look suddenly very down.
> "Ah...uh...oh..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Wahhhhhh! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryyyyyyyyy!
> You are in the Myouren Temple with Byakuren. Kono and your children are with you, sitting down.

> Luna continue.
> "What?"

> "H-Hey I'm not hurt or anything so it's not that bad!" Yamame says.
//The issue is, can we recover that lost faith ? Because that was over 60% of our total, a HUGE setback.
>Prime is with Kono and the kids at the Hijiri Temple.

Sisterfusion:

>What do we know about what just struck Daiyousei ?
> You know that she seems to have lost faith in herself, and that it's important she believes again.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2017, 03:05:30 PM
Prime:

> Latch onto Kono with a hug.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Expand the bubble to twice its current size.

LunaDai:

> "I...I think I screwed up real bad back home..."

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Sniffle. I'm sorry...
> Look down at our belly. Place a hand gently on the distention.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 03:09:53 PM
Prime:

> Latch onto Kono with a hug.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Expand the bubble to twice its current size.

LunaDai:

> "I...I think I screwed up real bad back home..."

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Sniffle. I'm sorry...
> Look down at our belly. Place a hand gently on the distention.
> You grasp and hug Kono.
> "Huh?" She questions.

> You expand the Patchouli Bubble.
> "Screwed up?"

> You have Yamame place a hand on her belly.
> "It's not that bad, okay? I mean, it feels a bit good, at least."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2017, 03:18:11 PM
Prime:

> Nuzzle.
> Take on a worried tone.
> "I love you, Kono..."

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "I think I made Miss Yukari mad and got a bunch of people hurt..."

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Sniff. ... That's good...
> Begin rubbing our belly.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 03:24:43 PM
Ruudai-chan:

>"Hold on."
>Prepare a spell of knowledge to find out what are these bubbles exactly.

Sisterfusion:

>Do we know what those bubbles are ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 03:29:27 PM
Prime:

> Nuzzle.
> Take on a worried tone.
> "I love you, Kono..."

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "I think I made Miss Yukari mad and got a bunch of people hurt..."

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Sniff. ... That's good...
> Begin rubbing our belly.
> You nuzzle a bit.
> Kono begins to return the hug.
> "Is something wrong?" Kono asks.

> You have Luna continue.
> "What?"

> You have Yamame start rubbing her belly.
> "Y-Yea."
Ruudai-chan:

>"Hold on."
>Prepare a spell of knowledge to find out what are these bubbles exactly.

Sisterfusion:

>Do we know what those bubbles are ?
> You prepare a spell...
> It won't take any faith.
> "Is it working?" Koishi asks, worried.

> You do not.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2017, 03:48:01 PM
//How'd the test today go?

Prime:

> "I think I got some people hurt..."

---

LadyBug:

> Continue the entire time while LunaDai is talking.

LunaDai:

> "It's a long story...basically, I was spying on some outside world people that I don't trust to leave another Mister Michael alone, but they wanted to kill one of their own people that thought I was inside them. So I sent them a note to tell them I would leave them alone...but then Miss Yukari did something to them and their vehicle started floating and I lost contact with the me that was with them..."

---

YamaBug:

> Continue rubbing.
> (F) This all actually does feel really good. Maybe I should give it more of a chance.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 03:55:54 PM
//Or did something happen ?

Ruudai-chan:

>Cast it.
>"Not sure..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Sigh.
>"Should we find them now ?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 16, 2017, 04:52:19 PM
//FINALLY, I was able to come ba-
...
Okay, I will talk about my internet issues later.

//I'm curious about one thing... Is more than half our faith lost or just inactive (to say it in some way)?



Prime:

> Make sure Belgrade is okay.
> "... I-I didn't wanted nothing bad to happen...

===

LoveDai:

> Check.

===

RinDais:

> Check.

===

ExperiDai:

> Check.

===

LettyDai:

> Check.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 04:55:15 PM
//We dunno for sure right now, maybe those bubbles are faith that we lost due to our lack of self-belief and is tied to the issues we have ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 05:06:58 PM
//It's my fault. it's okay if you hate me...


// those cops are definitely dead now with all the time wasted doing this... sorry for screwing the game up...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 05:12:04 PM
//Enough Nazgul, no time for self-blaming, we all know that one of our unique abilities is of defying death itself.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 16, 2017, 05:16:46 PM
//No one hates anyone, so chill!
Maybe Koishi is the one 'pulling' those bubbles? Dunno. We'll see it in the next update.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 05:59:53 PM
//How'd the test today go?
//Not sure yet. Hopefully well. If not, I'll just be in maybe another day or two.
//How'd the test today go?

Prime:

> "I think I got some people hurt..."

---

LadyBug:

> Continue the entire time while LunaDai is talking.

LunaDai:

> "It's a long story...basically, I was spying on some outside world people that I don't trust to leave another Mister Michael alone, but they wanted to kill one of their own people that thought I was inside them. So I sent them a note to tell them I would leave them alone...but then Miss Yukari did something to them and their vehicle started floating and I lost contact with the me that was with them..."

---

YamaBug:

> Continue rubbing.
> (F) This all actually does feel really good. Maybe I should give it more of a chance.
> "Huh?"
> "Oh my..." Byakuren speaks.

> You continue.
> "...We should speak with her. Do you know where she is and how to get to her? Or to bring her here?"

> "Mmr...It feels good, but I'm still not a fan of it..." Yamame speaks.
//Or did something happen ?

Ruudai-chan:

>Cast it.
>"Not sure..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Sigh.
>"Should we find them now ?"
> You cast.
> The bubbles seem to just be figments of your subconscious, done by Koishi.
> "I'll try something else then!" Koishi pouts, before heading down and vanishing.

> "If you'd like." Umbra speaks.
//FINALLY, I was able to come ba-
...
Okay, I will talk about my internet issues later.

//I'm curious about one thing... Is more than half our faith lost or just inactive (to say it in some way)?



Prime:

> Make sure Belgrade is okay.
> "... I-I didn't wanted nothing bad to happen...

===

LoveDai:

> Check.

===

RinDais:

> Check.

===

ExperiDai:

> Check.

===

LettyDai:

> Check.
> Belgrade and Lucien seem fine.
> You continue to hug and nuzzle.

> The three aren't in the same room as you anymore.

> Rin is by the fairies now.

> You are still in the Bamboo Forest of the lost. Nobody is nearby.

> Letty is still asleep.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 06:05:08 PM
//Enough Nazgul, no time for self-blaming, we all know that one of our unique abilities is of defying death itself.
// not as a goddess...

//No one hates anyone
// Well, perhaps I was exaggerating when I said hate... dislike would be more accurate...


--------------
Florida:
>what's going on?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 06:10:28 PM
// not as a goddess...
// Well, perhaps I was exaggerating when I said hate... dislike would be more accurate...


--------------
Florida:
>what's going on?
> Flora is examining the twins.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2017, 06:13:06 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Shake head.
> "I don't know where she is...and I don't know if I could convince her to come up here."

---

YamaBug:

> Continue rubbing.
> (F) Maybe it'll get better if I keep trying. It might feel better, too.
> Look back to the large rock we tried to swallow earlier.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 06:14:50 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Shake head.
> "I don't know where she is...and I don't know if I could convince her to come up here."

---

YamaBug:

> Continue rubbing.
> (F) Maybe it'll get better if I keep trying. It might feel better, too.
> "Hm... Alright." Luna continues.

> You have Yamame continues.
> This is another body thing I was trying to avoid like earlier...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 06:26:02 PM
//Yes we do Nazgul, we can ressurrect people.

Ruudai-chan:

>"Wait Koishi ! I have an idea ! Come back !"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Thanks Umbra."
>Smile and search for Yumemi with her.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 06:30:47 PM
//Yes we do Nazgul, we can ressurrect people.

// oh I thought you were talking about natural fairy resurrection lol. Sorry.

Florida:
>watch
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 06:31:21 PM
//Yes we do Nazgul, we can ressurrect people.

Ruudai-chan:

>"Wait Koishi ! I have an idea ! Come back !"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Thanks Umbra."
>Smile and search for Yumemi with her.
> ...
> There's no response.

> You start to search...
// oh I thought you were talking about natural fairy resurrection lol. Sorry.

Florida:
>watch
> You watch Flora explore the duo...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 16, 2017, 06:33:54 PM
Prime:

> "I-I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..."
> Hug Kono tighter.
> "I-I need you to lend me some strength, my love..."

===

LoveDai:

> Do we know where they went?

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep exploring and calling.

===

RinDai:

> Examine the room one more time.
> Try to prepare a miracle that will repair the floor.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 06:34:19 PM
Ruudai-chan:

>Take a deep breath, we have to face our issues.
>Prepare to touch our bubbles, for only then things will be properly back to normal.

Sisterfusion:

>If Daiyousei succeeds in fighting and winning against that lack of faith on herself, will she recover from her losses ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2017, 06:40:15 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Think about how Luna is feeling regarding chest sensations.

---

YamaBug (F):

> It's always felt good, though...maybe I should expand my horizons a bit...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 10:45:00 PM
Prime:

> "I-I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..."
> Hug Kono tighter.
> "I-I need you to lend me some strength, my love..."

===

LoveDai:

> Do we know where they went?

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep exploring and calling.

===

RinDai:

> Examine the room one more time.
> Try to prepare a miracle that will repair the floor.
> "How?"

> No.

> You continue.

> The Fairies are all near the door. As is Rin. The ground is still messed up...
> You prepare...
> It doesn't seem like it'll work.
Ruudai-chan:

>Take a deep breath, we have to face our issues.
>Prepare to touch our bubbles, for only then things will be properly back to normal.

Sisterfusion:

>If Daiyousei succeeds in fighting and winning against that lack of faith on herself, will she recover from her losses ?
> You try to touch one of the bubbles...
> Your hand goes right through it.
> "How about this?" Koishi reappears with Yaia in hand.

> You think...
> "She should just have to do something that shows she has faith in herself again."
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Think about how Luna is feeling regarding chest sensations.

---

YamaBug (F):

> It's always felt good, though...maybe I should expand my horizons a bit...
> You think...
> Luna has been enjoying it, but is worried about what you've said.

> ...I guess I'll give it more tries...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2017, 10:57:36 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Think about whether or not Luna is aware of what Sisterfusion is dwelling on.
>> If Luna is aware: (F) So Daiyousei needs to believe in herself again...I wonder if there's something I can do to help that.

LunaDai:

> Sniff.

---

YamaBug:

> (F) It's not like anyone is gonna know, anyway.
> Pick the large rock back up and swallow it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 10:58:53 PM
Florida:
>Continue observing.

RuuDai:
>Try to smile and pet our kitten.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 16, 2017, 11:04:10 PM
Prime:

> "... Your care... Is more than enough..."
> Look at her.
> "... Help me to... believe in myself once again..."

===

LoveDai:

> Explore, searching for those three.

===

RinDais:

> Go with Rin.
> "We'll need to find a way to fix this..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 11:05:53 PM
>Are there any objections to mine?

//Not sure if people will trust me to get directly involved...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 16, 2017, 11:15:20 PM
//No problems here, but seriously Naz, nobody dislikes you for anything. I kindly request you to stop blaming yourself so harshly for this. We will resolve this, like you guys did in other times where I wasn't here yet. No one has any problems with you or anything.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2017, 11:25:56 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Think about whether or not Luna is aware of what Sisterfusion is dwelling on.
>> If Luna is aware: (F) So Daiyousei needs to believe in herself again...I wonder if there's something I can do to help that.

LunaDai:

> Sniff.

---

YamaBug:

> (F) It's not like anyone is gonna know, anyway.
> Pick the large rock back up and swallow it.
> She has begun to.
> "So, I have to fly us there, right? Could you remind me how?" Luna asks.

> You have Yamame approach the rock again and begin to consume.
Florida:
>Continue observing.

RuuDai:
>Try to smile and pet our kitten.
> You watch Flora...

> You pet Yaia a bit.
> The kitten mews and rubs her head against your hand. It's really warming...
Prime:

> "... Your care... Is more than enough..."
> Look at her.
> "... Help me to... believe in myself once again..."

===

LoveDai:

> Explore, searching for those three.

===

RinDais:

> Go with Rin.
> "We'll need to find a way to fix this..."
> Kono returns the hug more.

> You start to wander through Alice-
> They just seem to be in the next room.

> You head to the fairies and Rin at the door.
> "Sorry..." Rin says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2017, 11:29:41 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (R) "Oh, and may I request some more arms?"

LunaDai:

> Look up at Luna and frown a bit less.
> "Um...I go inside you, and then you use Miss Aya's wings...and her talent, I think, to fly as fast as you want. Don't worry about the bubble, it'll go with you. And sure. How many more would you like, Lady Luna?"

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing, getting tastes as we go.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 16, 2017, 11:36:32 PM
Sisterfusion:

>Keep an eye on her.

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2017, 11:40:19 PM
RuuDai:
>Keep petting.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 16, 2017, 11:53:35 PM
Prime:

> Fully return the hug.
> How do we feel?

===

LoveDai:

> Is the room open or we heard them?

===

RinDai:

> "Nah, don't worry. That can be fixed. But we should be more cautious."
> Sweat a bit and scratch our head."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 12:17:38 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (R) "Oh, and may I request some more arms?"

LunaDai:

> Look up at Luna and frown a bit less.
> "Um...I go inside you, and then you use Miss Aya's wings...and her talent, I think, to fly as fast as you want. Don't worry about the bubble, it'll go with you. And sure. How many more would you like, Lady Luna?"

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing, getting tastes as we go.
> "Another pair. And what if I go off course?"

> You continue.
Sisterfusion:

>Keep an eye on her.

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
> You watch...

> You have yet to find them. Umbra is still following you.
RuuDai:
>Keep petting.

> You keep petting, and Yaia's enjoying it.
> You're feeling much better at least.
Prime:

> Fully return the hug.
> How do we feel?

===

LoveDai:

> Is the room open or we heard them?

===

RinDai:

> "Nah, don't worry. That can be fixed. But we should be more cautious."
> Sweat a bit and scratch our head."
> You return the hug.
> Better...

> The room is open.

> "Okay." Rin nods.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 12:24:02 AM
Prime:

> "... Please... never leave me, my family..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Uhm, excuse me..."
> Go there.

===

RinDai:

> Look at the fairies.
> "Who wants Rin to continue?"

RinBug:

> Vigorously raise a hand.

RinDai:

> "Well, aside of that other me."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 12:32:03 AM
Prime:

> "... Please... never leave me, my family..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Uhm, excuse me..."
> Go there.

===

RinDai:

> Look at the fairies.
> "Who wants Rin to continue?"

RinBug:

> Vigorously raise a hand.

RinDai:

> "Well, aside of that other me."
> "I'll try."

> You raise your hand.
> "But what if the ground messes up again?" A fairy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 12:34:11 AM
Rindai-chan:

>"Let's go outside then."

Ruudai-chan:

>"Koishi, once i am ready, i want you to reinsert those bubbles back in me please..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Do you know where they are ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 12:35:12 AM
Rindai-chan:

>"Let's go outside then."

Ruudai-chan:

>"Koishi, once i am ready, i want you to reinsert those bubbles back in me please..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Do you know where they are ?"
> The fairies start to head out.

> "Why? They're bad...ness." Koishi says.

> "Hm? No."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 12:40:13 AM
//Missed, I guess.

LoveDai:

> "Uhm, excuse me..."
> Go there.

===

Prime:

> Reassess faith levels.

===

RinDai:

> Look at Rin.
> "Let's go?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2017, 12:43:25 AM
LunaDai:

> "All right. Here you go, Lady Luna."
> Create another pair of arms for Luna, placing them using the usual spacing.
> How much room on Luna's sides does she have for more arms?

LadyBug:

> (R) "Thank you."
> Begin squeezing and poking with all our hands, including our new ones.
> (F) This seems to make her happy, so maybe it will help. It feels so good, too...

LunaDai:

> Look thoughtful.
> "Going off-course, though...maybe another spell would help that, too?"

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing and tasting.
> Listen to our host's thoughts on the matter.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 12:49:08 AM
//Missed, I guess.

LoveDai:

> "Uhm, excuse me..."
> Go there.

===

Prime:

> Reassess faith levels.

===

RinDai:

> Look at Rin.
> "Let's go?"
> You head to Alice.
> "Yes?"

> Your faith seems to be rising, but isn't near it's previous good amount. You don't feel that feeling anymore though.

> Rin nods, following.
LunaDai:

> "All right. Here you go, Lady Luna."
> Create another pair of arms for Luna, placing them using the usual spacing.
> How much room on Luna's sides does she have for more arms?

LadyBug:

> (R) "Thank you."
> Begin squeezing and poking with all our hands, including our new ones.
> (F) This seems to make her happy, so maybe it will help. It feels so good, too...

LunaDai:

> Look thoughtful.
> "Going off-course, though...maybe another spell would help that, too?"

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing and tasting.
> Listen to our host's thoughts on the matter.
> You create another pair.
> You can't see much with her chest in the way...
> You have Luna continue.
> She nods.

> You continue.
> I wish it was something else at least...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 12:52:16 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>"But they are still truths that exist, i must confront them if i want to overcome these things, or else it will happen again."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Drat... let's try our room..."
>Head back to our room.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2017, 12:55:32 AM
LadyBug:

> How much room do we have on our sides for more arms?
> Continue squeezing and poking.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so that, when she is flying with a specific destination in mind, she will feel that something is wrong if she gets off-course.
> "There, that should do it."

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing.
> (F) At least it tastes and feels really good.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 12:56:44 AM
Florida:
>Keep watching

Global:
>Try preparing that blessing now.
>Assess cost.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 01:03:47 AM
Prime:

> "I-I'm sorry for this sudden attitude, Miss Byakuren, Lucien, Belgrade..."

===

LoveDai:

> "I know I'm asking a lot... but what tips can you give me about marriage?"

===

RinDais:

> Follow as well.
> Are there seriously ALL the fairies gathered here?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 01:05:22 AM
RinDais:

> Follow as well.
> Are there seriously ALL the fairies gathered here?
//Everyone except the Florida group I think
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 01:24:54 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>"But they are still truths that exist, i must confront them if i want to overcome these things, or else it will happen again."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Drat... let's try our room..."
>Head back to our room.
> "Nonono." Koishi shakes and waves one hand, seemingly scraping the bubbles away from afar. "They're just badness."

> You start heading back to Rika's room.
LadyBug:

> How much room do we have on our sides for more arms?
> Continue squeezing and poking.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so that, when she is flying with a specific destination in mind, she will feel that something is wrong if she gets off-course.
> "There, that should do it."

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing.
> (F) At least it tastes and feels really good.
> You think you can have another two... Maybe.
> You prepare and cast.
> "So, should we get going?"

> You have Yamame continue.
> Mm...
Florida:
>Keep watching

Global:
>Try preparing that blessing now.
>Assess cost.
> Flora pokes a bit.

> Specify.
Prime:

> "I-I'm sorry for this sudden attitude, Miss Byakuren, Lucien, Belgrade..."

===

LoveDai:

> "I know I'm asking a lot... but what tips can you give me about marriage?"

===

RinDais:

> Follow as well.
> Are there seriously ALL the fairies gathered here?
> "It's alright." Byakuren says. "Please get well."

> "About marriage? I don't think I can tell much..."

> You follow.
> It seems like nearly all of them... They're even around the building.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 01:26:29 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>"But they are parts of my mind no ?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 01:27:19 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>"But they are parts of my mind no ?"
> "Stuffs I made up."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 01:48:36 AM
Prime:

> Gently stroke Yoko Kono's hair.
> "... I don't want to be a burden to anyone... I want to do my best..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Hm... I already have the part of the rings handled... Now what I should do...?"
> Think...

===

RinDai:

> "SWAAARM!"
> "... Rin? May I ask a very important question...?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 01:53:15 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>"Eh ? But they came from my mind."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 01:57:22 AM
>Prepare a blessing to give those cops fairy traits upon their deaths, not that it would happen anytime soon hopefully, and have it so they revive within Gensokyo.
>This one

>Assess its cost
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 02:30:46 AM
>This one

>Assess its cost
> You prepare...
> It doesn't seem like it'll work.
Prime:

> Gently stroke Yoko Kono's hair.
> "... I don't want to be a burden to anyone... I want to do my best..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Hm... I already have the part of the rings handled... Now what I should do...?"
> Think...

===

RinDai:

> "SWAAARM!"
> "... Rin? May I ask a very important question...?"
> "You will."

> "Huh?"

> "What is it?"
Ruudai-chan:

>"Eh ? But they came from my mind."
> "I did that." Koishi says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 02:42:29 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>"So my stress was because of you ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 02:56:52 AM
Prime:

> "I promise I will seek a perfect future for us... I..."
> ...
> "... promise..."

===

LoveDai:

> "What do you think I should prepare now? I will have the rings thanks to you... but... Ugh... There are so much things..."

===

RinDai:

> "... Do you think I can... resolve things? I mean... You think I can make a better future for a bitter one...?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 03:12:03 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>"So my stress was because of you ?"
> "No. You were feeling bad or something, and I'm trying to help!" Koishi nods.
Prime:

> "I promise I will seek a perfect future for us... I..."
> ...
> "... promise..."

===

LoveDai:

> "What do you think I should prepare now? I will have the rings thanks to you... but... Ugh... There are so much things..."

===

RinDai:

> "... Do you think I can... resolve things? I mean... You think I can make a better future for a bitter one...?"
> You keep hold.

> "Just take time to think." Alice says.

> "What do you mean?"

> You finally locate Mokou. And Kaguya as well, it seems. They seem to be fighting.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 03:12:41 AM
//it didn't work because I was the one who gave the command...

Florida:
>How are the twins reacting?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 03:16:23 AM
//Just don't sit there and do nothing next time, there are virtually no true barriers blocking our way, it's just a matter of having the will to go through them.

Ruudai-chan:

>"But now how will i face that lack of confidence again ? I need to do it, or it will just happen again..."
>Look at Yaia.
>"They have given me the strength i need, i can overcome that, and turn that bad thing into a good thing."

Sisterfusion:

>So do we think Daiyousei is taking things the right way ?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 03:22:38 AM
//Just don't sit there and do nothing next time, there are virtually no true barriers blocking our way, it's just a matter of having the will to go through them.
//Again, sorry that I'm a moron...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 03:24:10 AM
//it didn't work because I was the one who gave the command...

Florida:
>How are the twins reacting?
> They're just watching her...
//Just don't sit there and do nothing next time, there are virtually no true barriers blocking our way, it's just a matter of having the will to go through them.

Ruudai-chan:

>"But now how will i face that lack of confidence again ? I need to do it, or it will just happen again..."
>Look at Yaia.
>"They have given me the strength i need, i can overcome that, and turn that bad thing into a good thing."

Sisterfusion:

>So do we think Daiyousei is taking things the right way ?
> Yaia mews to you.

> You nod.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 03:32:12 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>"Please Koishi... trust me."
>Smile.
>"Thanks for allowing me to get a grip, but now i must face that fact and break it away, because people believe in me no matter what, so i cannot let their belief down, because i believe in their faith on me."

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 03:38:19 AM
Prime:

> Keep the hug as much as we need.

===

LoveDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Keep thinking about what to do next..."

===

RinDai:

> "About resolving bitter events which could have ended better if I did something different..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "... Geez..."
> Watch. Who seems to be on the winning side?
> How do they look?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2017, 03:40:04 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so the chest size, backside size, and hair length of people that fusion with her are added to her body rather than averaged.
> "Sure. I'll hop inside you now."
> Warp our life energy inside Luna. Change her facial features and hair color back to normal, but leave all other changes as-is.
> Wait for Luna to do something after we go inside her.

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing.
> (F) Maybe this isn't really so bad...

---

TokiBug:

> How's our host doing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 03:46:48 AM
Global
>mental sigh
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 03:50:47 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>"Please Koishi... trust me."
>Smile.
>"Thanks for allowing me to get a grip, but now i must face that fact and break it away, because people believe in me no matter what, so i cannot let their belief down, because i believe in their faith on me."

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
> Koishi holds Yaia out.

> You've arrived. They are not in here.
Prime:

> Keep the hug as much as we need.

===

LoveDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Keep thinking about what to do next..."

===

RinDai:

> "About resolving bitter events which could have ended better if I did something different..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "... Geez..."
> Watch. Who seems to be on the winning side?
> How do they look?
> You keep hugging.

> You keep thinking... There's a lot...

> "Like what?"

> You watch. Kaguya seems to be winning, but both look a bit beat...
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Luna that makes it so the chest size, backside size, and hair length of people that fusion with her are added to her body rather than averaged.
> "Sure. I'll hop inside you now."
> Warp our life energy inside Luna. Change her facial features and hair color back to normal, but leave all other changes as-is.
> Wait for Luna to do something after we go inside her.

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing.
> (F) Maybe this isn't really so bad...

---

TokiBug:

> How's our host doing?
> You prepare and cast, then fuse.
> Luna's sizes increase some. It feels pretty pleasantly filling in those areas...
> "Not sure about trying to fly like this..."

> You continue...
> Still not done... I want to stop thinking about this...

> Tokiko is napping~
Global
>mental sigh
> You sigh...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 03:52:35 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>Take Yaia.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Ugh."
>Use omnivision to locate them and head there with Umbra safely.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2017, 04:05:05 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh. Well, um, might as well give it a try!

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing.

---

DoreBug:

> How's the chocolate coming?
> Do we look any different from the last time we checked?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 04:21:09 AM
LoveDai:

> "Well, uh... I will go and continue my adventure for the ultimate happiness!"
> Smile.

===

RinDai:

> "Serious problems-like issues..."
> Fidget.
> "Do you think-... Do you trust me and the possibilities I have to resolve them...?"
> Can we feel a faith flow from Rin?

===

ExperiDai:

> Are Eirin or the others near?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 04:41:19 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>Take Yaia.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Ugh."
>Use omnivision to locate them and head there with Umbra safely.
> You take Yaia.

> You observe...
> After a bit, you locate the two within Yumemi's room.
> You head to the room. The door is closed.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh. Well, um, might as well give it a try!

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing.

---

DoreBug:

> How's the chocolate coming?
> Do we look any different from the last time we checked?
> You continue.
> "I don't think standing will be easy..."

> You finish up.

> It's great!
> You do.
LoveDai:

> "Well, uh... I will go and continue my adventure for the ultimate happiness!"
> Smile.

===

RinDai:

> "Serious problems-like issues..."
> Fidget.
> "Do you think-... Do you trust me and the possibilities I have to resolve them...?"
> Can we feel a faith flow from Rin?

===

ExperiDai:

> Are Eirin or the others near?
> Alice nods.

> "You're being a bit weird here..." Rin says.
> You do not.

> They don't seem to be.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2017, 04:46:02 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Um...does Miss Aya stand when she flies?

---

YamaBug:

> Examine ourselves.
> Continue thought-listening.
> Begin rubbing our belly a bit.

---

DoreBug:

> How do we look different?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 04:58:10 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Um...does Miss Aya stand when she flies?

---

YamaBug:

> Examine ourselves.
> Continue thought-listening.
> Begin rubbing our belly a bit.

---

DoreBug:

> How do we look different?
> "Well, to get in the air... in here." Luna continues.

> You are larger than normally.
> You resume.
> Really wish these weren't rocks...

> You're notably larger.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 04:58:37 AM
LoveDai:

> "Okay then. See you next phantasm time! You too, Shanghai and Hourai!"

===

RinDai:

> "S-Sorry..."
> Look down.

===

ExperiDai:

> Sigh and keep watching.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2017, 05:03:08 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> ...I don't think I get it...but why not just try and see what happens?

---

YamaBug:

> Think about what would make this more tolerable for our host than using rocks.
> Look around for the largest loose rock we can find in the area. Walk over to it once we've decided on it. How large is it?

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what our host things of what's happening to her body.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 05:04:03 AM
>ponder ways to vary the blessing so it still inevitably fails because I'm the one giving the command works...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 05:13:17 AM
LoveDai:

> "Okay then. See you next phantasm time! You too, Shanghai and Hourai!"

===

RinDai:

> "S-Sorry..."
> Look down.

===

ExperiDai:

> Sigh and keep watching.
> The trio nods, aside from Hourai...

> You apologize.
> "It's okay."

> You keep watching the two fight at close range.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> ...I don't think I get it...but why not just try and see what happens?

---

YamaBug:

> Think about what would make this more tolerable for our host than using rocks.
> Look around for the largest loose rock we can find in the area. Walk over to it once we've decided on it. How large is it?

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what our host things of what's happening to her body.
> You have Luna continue.
> Luna begins to get up a bit.

> You look around...
> You don't see any that are that much larger than the previous ones nearby.
> You think...
> You host would prefer something actually edible...

> Your host doesn't seem to have any thoughts on such.
>ponder ways to vary the blessing so it still inevitably fails because I'm the one giving the command works...
> You ponder... You believe using one of the unfailable Dais for their miracle/blessing should work. Or making your own unfailable in similar manners, such as in DoreBug or (formerly)KaisuDai's cases.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 05:14:38 AM
>But the command was a global command, as in, not specific to any one Dai...  ???

>I'm not Kilga lol (I don't mean this offensively, I mean that those "infailable" dais all belong to him and are solely controlled by him)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 05:30:47 AM
>But the command was a global command, as in, not specific to any one Dai...  ???

>I'm not Kilga lol (I don't mean this offensively, I mean that those "infailable" dais all belong to him and are solely controlled by him)
> Global does not fall under KaisuDai or DoreBug, meaning it doesn't take the effect. It was for those names in particular, after all, not globally or just Daiyousei.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 05:37:01 AM
Prime:

> How do we feel?
> Check faith pool.

===

LoveDai:

> Give one pet at each of the three dolls.
> "I'm still your friend, Hourai."

===

RinDai:

> "S-So..."
> Look at her.
> "Concerning you playing again... Would you mind?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Take a safe distance from them and keep watching.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 05:38:56 AM
>Exactly what's so special about those Dais that makes them unfailable   :wat:, aside from being owned by Kilga
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 05:50:12 AM
>Exactly what's so special about those Dais that makes them unfailable   :wat:, aside from being owned by Kilga
> With the aid of Furi-fusion magic, a miracle was done to create such an effect. We can't all afford to not re-visit parts or skip them~ (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20745.msg1337122.html#msg1337122)
Prime:

> How do we feel?
> Check faith pool.

===

LoveDai:

> Give one pet at each of the three dolls.
> "I'm still your friend, Hourai."

===

RinDai:

> "S-So..."
> Look at her.
> "Concerning you playing again... Would you mind?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Take a safe distance from them and keep watching.
> You feel better.
> Your faith is still rising. It's still much worse than your peak was...

> You pet the two dolls.
> Hourai just turns away.
> You then head over to pet Titania as well.

> "Okay." Rin says, getting to a clear spot.

> You move away and continue watching.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 05:55:02 AM
Prime:

> If Kono wants to, try to slowly and gently break the hug.

===

LoveDai:

> "See you next time, then."
> Wave and leave.

===

RinDais:

> Watch her.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 05:57:23 AM
//Kilga, are you actively using either of those dais?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 06:10:19 AM
Prime:

> If Kono wants to, try to slowly and gently break the hug.

===

LoveDai:

> "See you next time, then."
> Wave and leave.

===

RinDais:

> Watch her.
> You persist.

> You wave and depart.

> You watch Rin start to play again.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 06:15:03 AM
LoveDai:

> Start thinking and try to re-order the things we should do...

===

RinDais:

> Look at the fairies, then back at Rin.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 06:20:44 AM
LoveDai:

> Start thinking and try to re-order the things we should do...

===

RinDais:

> Look at the fairies, then back at Rin.
> You start thinking, but you're not sure of what all you should even be doing...

> The fairies are listening and watching.
> Rin continues to play, growing flowers around herself.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2017, 10:09:25 AM
//KaisuDai is now LunaDai, so I'm using her for dialogue with Luna, at the very least. You could presumably use any of LunaDai, DoreBug, or YamaBug strictly for spellcasting, since they all have do-anything miracle magic with zero faith cost; I'd prefer you use DoreBug of the three, since her active actions are currently autopiloted and I don't anticipate that changing soon.

LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> Listen to out host's thoughts as she gets up.

---

YamaBug:

> (F) Is there something else really large I could do this with instead, something that's more edible?
> Even if the remaining rocks are not that much larger than what we have swallowed so far, locate the largest nearby rock, walk up to it, pick it up, and begin swallowing it.

---

DoreBug:

> How does Doremy's body compare to what it looked like before we started eating?
> Think about whether or not our host has even noticed the changes in her body.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 11:08:01 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>So ?

Ruudai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 03:45:16 PM
//What do you guys think we should do now concerning marriage thingies?

Prime:

> "Thank you, Kono..."

===

RinDais:

> Return to Rin's sides.
> Keep watching her with interest.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 03:54:54 PM
//We sing for them and dance, then once we are done, we present the rings.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 04:02:57 PM
//Are you saying to propose already? Is that okay?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 05:00:01 PM
//Not now, we still need Byakuren's confirmation, and Luna Yomi's presence too.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 06:34:53 PM
//Not now, we still need Byakuren's confirmation, and Luna Yomi's presence too.
//I would also be opposed to proposing right now. We still need a location. (At least actual wedding plans can wait until after the proposal)

//Also wouldn't doremy notice doredai do something?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 17, 2017, 06:39:32 PM
//DoreBug has cast a fair number of spells on Doremy herself and Doremy hasn't noticed, so it would appear she's at least not omniscient within the Dream World. As long as you cast spells that don't interrupt DoreBug's active actions, Doremy should theoretically be none the wiser.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 17, 2017, 07:58:55 PM
Luna Yomi

//Lady Luna, I suppose?
But then? What place can we use to propose (Not the wedding)?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 08:16:49 PM
But then? What place can we use to propose (Not the wedding)?
//If not someplace romantic, then maybe some place with deep meaning to all three of us?

Doredai
>What are we doing right now?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 08:19:29 PM
//Yeah, makes it easier to differentiate the two and makes her more unique.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 17, 2017, 08:22:29 PM
//DoreBug is currently using Doremy's body to snack away alongside Dream Doremy. They're in the dream world at present.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 09:44:02 PM
//KaisuDai is now LunaDai, so I'm using her for dialogue with Luna, at the very least. You could presumably use any of LunaDai, DoreBug, or YamaBug strictly for spellcasting, since they all have do-anything miracle magic with zero faith cost; I'd prefer you use DoreBug of the three, since her active actions are currently autopiloted and I don't anticipate that changing soon.

LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> Listen to out host's thoughts as she gets up.

---

YamaBug:

> (F) Is there something else really large I could do this with instead, something that's more edible?
> Even if the remaining rocks are not that much larger than what we have swallowed so far, locate the largest nearby rock, walk up to it, pick it up, and begin swallowing it.

---

DoreBug:

> How does Doremy's body compare to what it looked like before we started eating?
> Think about whether or not our host has even noticed the changes in her body.
> You continue.
> It's still on the ground. Well, ground of the bubble. ...I want to see just how big I can get out here later...

> You head to a smaller rock than before and start on it.
> I just don't want to have to continue with these...

> It's a lot chubbier...
> You think...
> She has not.
Rikadai-chan:

>So ?

Ruudai-chan:

>So ?
> You're still at the door...

> You have Yaia in your hands.
//What do you guys think we should do now concerning marriage thingies?

Prime:

> "Thank you, Kono..."

===

RinDais:

> Return to Rin's sides.
> Keep watching her with interest.
> You continue...
> You fly over to Rin.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 09:46:14 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Knock.

Ruudai-chan:

>"Please Koishi."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 17, 2017, 09:55:03 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> Expand the bubble to twice its current size.
> (F) I imagine it'll feel really good, given how good it feels already...

---

YamaBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Maybe if I could actually eat rocks, instead of them just sitting there.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to look at her real body again, examining it (particularly the changes).
> Listen to Dream Doremy's thoughts on what she sees.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 10:31:01 PM
//I love how Kilga doesn't give a shit about how we just lost over half of our faith.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2017, 10:31:14 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>Knock.

Ruudai-chan:

>"Please Koishi."
> You knock.
> "Who is it?" Yumemi asks.

> "What?" Koishi asks.
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> Expand the bubble to twice its current size.
> (F) I imagine it'll feel really good, given how good it feels already...

---

YamaBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Maybe if I could actually eat rocks, instead of them just sitting there.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to look at her real body again, examining it (particularly the changes).
> Listen to Dream Doremy's thoughts on what she sees.
> You continue and expand the bubble again.

> I'm tired of rocks...

> You have Doremy examine you.
> ...Have we really been eating that much?
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 17, 2017, 10:37:21 PM
//If I had a solution, I would offer it. I don't know if there even is one. We may just have to wait for it to build back up. I guess you could have Sisterfusion dwell on it to see if she has any ideas to expedite the process if you're really Jonesin' for something, though.

//(If you're concerned about spellcasting, none of LunaDai, YamaBug, or DoreBug use any faith when casting their spells, so it's not as though anything's going to waste on frivolous stuff.)

LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.

LunaDai (T):

> Are you ready, Lady Luna?

---

YamaBug:

> Continue.
> (F) There's gotta be something else we can do this with...maybe trees up on the surface?

---

DoreBug (F):

> ...Well, with how tasty it all is, I guess it's easy to lose track.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 10:46:58 PM
//Nah i don't mind it that much, i'm just amused due to your lack of reaction.

Rikadai-chan:

>"It's us, we wanna talk."
>Fidget and look towards Umbra.

Ruudai-chan:

>"Return those bubbles back inside me."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2017, 11:10:17 PM
//Ah, okay, sorry. Yeah, I've had nothing to contribute to it, so I just haven't said anything. I'm not ignoring it, though, so don't worry about that. (That was why I struck up dialogue with Kono and Luna.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 17, 2017, 11:15:11 PM
//Nah it's cool, it will be a huge setback, but honestly ? We have the time.

Sisterfusion:

>Can faith just vanish like that ? Is there no way of retrieving it ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 11:32:34 PM
//once again I'm sorry... But that probably has no meaning coming from the worst player...

Florida:
>beat

Doredai:
>Try to prepare that blessing, and assess the cost, if the other players allow it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2017, 11:45:08 PM
//going to work for the next 4-5 hours...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2017, 12:08:25 AM
Doredai:
>Try to prepare that blessing, and assess the cost, if the other players allow it.

//It's okay.



Prime:

> How do we feel by now?
> Reassess faith pool again.

===

LoveDai:

> Think of important places where we could propose to Cirno and Koa...

===

ExperiDai:

> Battle results yet?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 03:27:48 AM
//If I had a solution, I would offer it. I don't know if there even is one. We may just have to wait for it to build back up. I guess you could have Sisterfusion dwell on it to see if she has any ideas to expedite the process if you're really Jonesin' for something, though.

//(If you're concerned about spellcasting, none of LunaDai, YamaBug, or DoreBug use any faith when casting their spells, so it's not as though anything's going to waste on frivolous stuff.)

LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.

LunaDai (T):

> Are you ready, Lady Luna?

---

YamaBug:

> Continue.
> (F) There's gotta be something else we can do this with...maybe trees up on the surface?

---

DoreBug (F):

> ...Well, with how tasty it all is, I guess it's easy to lose track.
> You continue.
> "Yea." Luna says.

> Going to the surface like this... Ugh, I'm never getting used to this... Yamame sits down.

> Doremy resumes.
//Nah i don't mind it that much, i'm just amused due to your lack of reaction.

Rikadai-chan:

>"It's us, we wanna talk."
>Fidget and look towards Umbra.

Ruudai-chan:

>"Return those bubbles back inside me."
> You look to Umbra.
> "Well, we can talk from here. What is it?"

> "But they're fake and gone."
//Nah it's cool, it will be a huge setback, but honestly ? We have the time.

Sisterfusion:

>Can faith just vanish like that ? Is there no way of retrieving it ?
> You consider... Sanae never had such a lack of faith in herself to cause this, so there's little information she has on it... You think it can just be lost...
//once again I'm sorry... But that probably has no meaning coming from the worst player...

Florida:
>beat

Doredai:
>Try to prepare that blessing, and assess the cost, if the other players allow it.
> Flora touches the two's wings a bit.

> You prepare.
> Easy, no cost necessary.
//It's okay.



Prime:

> How do we feel by now?
> Reassess faith pool again.

===

LoveDai:

> Think of important places where we could propose to Cirno and Koa...

===

ExperiDai:

> Battle results yet?
> Better. Still not much different from your last check.
> You think... There's the lake and the mansion... Maybe Reimu's shrine, since it seems important. Or the Fairy Village...

> They're still fighting. They've got distance now and are using more danmaku.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 18, 2017, 03:32:51 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>"It's important, we want to talk with you face to face, please Yumemi..."

Ruudai-chan:

>"They weren't fake if that was the stress that caused me to lose my faith, i need to face that if i want to make sure this never happens again."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 04:04:06 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>"It's important, we want to talk with you face to face, please Yumemi..."

Ruudai-chan:

>"They weren't fake if that was the stress that caused me to lose my faith, i need to face that if i want to make sure this never happens again."
> "I'm right here. We can talk here."

> "Stop being a dummy." Koishi frowns. "It waaas!"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 18, 2017, 04:05:31 AM
Florida
>how do the two seem to be reacting?
>how are furi and Kuri reacting?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 04:09:04 AM
Florida
>how do the two seem to be reacting?
>how are furi and Kuri reacting?
> They are just watching her.
> Watching as well.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2017, 04:28:09 AM
LoveDai:

> Think of places that are important for the three of us as lovers.
> Think of places that are important for Cirno.
> Think of places that are important for Koa.
> Think of places that are important for us.

===

ExperiDai:

> How's our relation with Kaguya?

===

RinDais:

> Wonder if we could help Rin with more instruments...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 18, 2017, 04:53:14 AM
Florida:
>"Their wings are pretty neat, huh?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 05:30:29 AM
LoveDai:

> Think of places that are important for the three of us as lovers.
> Think of places that are important for Cirno.
> Think of places that are important for Koa.
> Think of places that are important for us.

===

ExperiDai:

> How's our relation with Kaguya?

===

RinDais:

> Wonder if we could help Rin with more instruments...
> You have already considered such places...
> You continue to think.

> Not the best... You had a sour run in with her some time ago with Lily's accidental situation...

> You wonder... You don't really play much...
Florida:
>"Their wings are pretty neat, huh?"

> "Yea..." Flora agrees.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2017, 06:02:24 AM
LunaDai:

> Start wandering as we do so.

===

ExperiDai:

> We didn't talked to her since then?

===

RinDai:

> Try to dance at the rhythm of the erhu.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 06:33:07 AM
LunaDai:

> Start wandering as we do so.

===

ExperiDai:

> We didn't talked to her since then?

===

RinDai:

> Try to dance at the rhythm of the erhu.
//Do you mean LoveDai?
If not, then also state whether you would like to wander around through space, or within the bubble.

> You don't recall talking to her after that... You probably would've considered getting to know her better and adding her to the other princesses and prince.

> You start to slowly get into a slow dance with the erhu's calming music.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2017, 06:42:59 AM
//... D-Did I really wrote 'LunaDai'? Woah, I'm sorry!

LoveDai:

> Wander as we think about places to propose.

===

ExperiDai:

> Sigh, sit down on the snow and rest our chin on our hands.
> Keep watching.

===

RinBug:

> Try to create another rhythm with our whistle.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 06:47:36 AM
//... D-Did I really wrote 'LunaDai'? Woah, I'm sorry!

LoveDai:

> Wander as we think about places to propose.

===

ExperiDai:

> Sigh, sit down on the snow and rest our chin on our hands.
> Keep watching.

===

RinBug:

> Try to create another rhythm with our whistle.
> You start to wander...

> You sit down and watch. Kaguya really seems to be winning...

> You try to whistle for rhythm, but it's not going well...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 18, 2017, 07:01:40 AM
Florida:
>Keep watching

Doredai:
>Prepare a blessing to, if that specific group of cops have unnatural deaths, give them fairy traits and have them all respawn near each other someplace in Gensokyo.
>Assess the cost this time.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 07:05:40 AM
Florida:
>Keep watching

Doredai:
>Prepare a blessing to, if that specific group of cops have unnatural deaths, give them fairy traits and have them all respawn near each other someplace in Gensokyo.
>Assess the cost this time.
> You continue to watch Flora.

> You prepare...
> No cost.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2017, 07:13:52 AM
LoveDai:

> Idly go to Marisa's house as we think.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.

===

RinDai:

> Keep going.

RinBug:

> Pout.
> Think about something that we can use to create anothe rhythm to follow the erhu's one.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 07:16:28 AM
LoveDai:

> Idly go to Marisa's house as we think.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.

===

RinDai:

> Keep going.

RinBug:

> Pout.
> Think about something that we can use to create anothe rhythm to follow the erhu's one.
> You start heading for Marisa's house, reaching it in short time.

> You watch the two...

> You continue dancing.
> You think...
> You consider singing...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2017, 07:36:58 AM
LoveDai:

> Look around for anyone.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.
> Are we near the mansion?

===

RinBug:

> Do we have any idea to sing, besides re-telling what we already did?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 18, 2017, 07:40:47 AM
Florida:
>Beat

>Ponder places that we know that are isolated and might make good spawn points for cop/fairies
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 07:43:00 AM
LoveDai:

> Look around for anyone.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.
> Are we near the mansion?

===

RinBug:

> Do we have any idea to sing, besides re-telling what we already did?
> You scan the area...
> Nobody is nearby.

> You continue watching.
> No.

> You aren't sure...
Florida:
>Beat

>Ponder places that we know that are isolated and might make good spawn points for cop/fairies
> "So, how do these wings work?"
> "We are unsure of how to provide a sufficient answer." Fragaria says.

> You ponder isolated areas...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2017, 07:52:20 AM
LoveDai:

> Approach to the house and try to hear someone inside.
> Keep thinking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.
> Is the nearby area damaged due to the battle?

===

RinBug:

> Start singing what we did before, but do it following the rhythm.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 08:02:09 AM
LoveDai:

> Approach to the house and try to hear someone inside.
> Keep thinking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.
> Is the nearby area damaged due to the battle?

===

RinBug:

> Start singing what we did before, but do it following the rhythm.
> You listen...
> Nothing you can hear.

> A bit, yes.

> You start to sing, but Rin seems to be stopping.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2017, 10:07:14 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking, speeding up a bit.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on LadyBug's bubble that makes it so it grows and stretches with LunaDai's chest.
> (T) Okay, let's go!

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing.
> (F) Something else, something else...the oni? This was supposed to be able the possibility of Kisume living safely inside me...maybe Parsee and Yuugi and the other oni could too...

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what Doremy thinks of how her body has changed.
> Continue eating.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 18, 2017, 11:07:01 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>"It's about the two of us."
>What are they doing inside there ?

Ruudai-chan:

>"Koishi, please trust me."
>Look sad.
>"I promise i won't fall."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 01:04:42 PM
//Taking some cpu stuff that's incredibly easy, but long and tedious as I have to wait for tests/quizzes to be unblocked to take it. Likely done by today.
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking, speeding up a bit.

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on LadyBug's bubble that makes it so it grows and stretches with LunaDai's chest.
> (T) Okay, let's go!

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing.
> (F) Something else, something else...the oni? This was supposed to be able the possibility of Kisume living safely inside me...maybe Parsee and Yuugi and the other oni could too...

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what Doremy thinks of how her body has changed.
> Continue eating.
> You prepare and cast as Luna continues.
> "Alright..." Luna starts to move.

> The last thing I want right now is others seeing this...

> Doremy thinks the change looks a bit nice...
> You continue the enjoyment of eating.
Rikadai-chan:

>"It's about the two of us."
>What are they doing inside there ?

Ruudai-chan:

>"Koishi, please trust me."
>Look sad.
>"I promise i won't fall."
> Yumemi is at her bed, looking to the door.
> You don't see Rika.
> "What about? Go on."

> "Come ooon..." Koishi looks more upset.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2017, 01:06:30 PM
LadyBug:

> How fast is Luna moving?
> Continue squeezing and poking.
> Continue thought-listening.

---

YamaBug (F):

> Continue swallowing.
> ...Though I guess technically they wouldn't see anything from the inside.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 18, 2017, 01:11:42 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"...what am i to you ?"

Ruudai-chan:

>"Do you do these things to yourself too ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 01:13:55 PM
LadyBug:

> How fast is Luna moving?
> Continue squeezing and poking.
> Continue thought-listening.

---

YamaBug (F):

> Continue swallowing.
> ...Though I guess technically they wouldn't see anything from the inside.
> Not very, it seems.
> You continue.
> Alright, we're moving... "Daiyousei? Could you undo all of this for now, if we are encountering the moon? I'd like it later though."

> You continue.
> I don't want this to be known...
Rikadai-chan:

>"...what am i to you ?"

Ruudai-chan:

>"Do you do these things to yourself too ?"
> "...A friend, I guess. But that's been shaky lately... Especially now..."

> "Huh?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2017, 01:18:43 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> How large is Luna now?

LunaDai (T):

> Awwww, do I have to? I bet showing up like this would really impress and intimidate any moon people that you meet!

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing.
> (F) Maybe if I could make them forget somehow.

---

Myon:

> Check in. How's everyone doing?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 18, 2017, 01:46:40 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"But why ? I haven't done anything to you lately..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Those bubbles, when you feel bad, do you also make them get out of you ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 04:12:16 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> How large is Luna now?

LunaDai (T):

> Awwww, do I have to? I bet showing up like this would really impress and intimidate any moon people that you meet!

---

YamaBug:

> Continue swallowing.
> (F) Maybe if I could make them forget somehow.

---

Myon:

> Check in. How's everyone doing?
> Luna is nearing twice your size.
> "Do you really want this to be our first impression on them? Especially with whatever the moon does to me too?"

> You continue and finish.
> I'm sure it'll be burned into their memories though. "Uh... Daiyousei? Do you really like this stuff?"

> The group is playing music outside. Yuyuko and Youmu are watching.
Rikadai-chan:

>"But why ? I haven't done anything to you lately..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Those bubbles, when you feel bad, do you also make them get out of you ?"
> "I've been considering things. That's why."

> "Not really."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 18, 2017, 04:15:15 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"...do you want me to go away then ? That's the only explanation to what happened..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Then why are you doing that for me ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2017, 04:19:26 PM
//Everything done now?

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Uh...maybe? I mean, I think they'd all be amazed by your beauty and majesty. Do you think they won't be, though?

---

YamaBug:

> How do we look now?
> (T) Making you feel good? Of course! I like you a lot, Miss Yamame, so I want to make you feel good as much as I can! Er, uh, not in that way, but you know what I mean.

---

Myon:

> Think about whether there's been any jealousy from Merlin or Lyrica regarding Lunasa's new look.
> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 04:24:04 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"...do you want me to go away then ? That's the only explanation to what happened..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Then why are you doing that for me ?"
> "It's your choice if you want to stay or not. There's just going to be a bit of fitting in safely if you're staying. "

> "I thought it'd work..." Koishi says.
//Everything done now?

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Uh...maybe? I mean, I think they'd all be amazed by your beauty and majesty. Do you think they won't be, though?

---

YamaBug:

> How do we look now?
> (T) Making you feel good? Of course! I like you a lot, Miss Yamame, so I want to make you feel good as much as I can! Er, uh, not in that way, but you know what I mean.

---

Myon:

> Think about whether there's been any jealousy from Merlin or Lyrica regarding Lunasa's new look.
> Listen to Youmu's thoughts.
> You continue.
> "There's a line where people consider something not to be as beautiful anymore. I think we've crossed it for some people already."

> You are more than twice Yamame's size, and then some.
> "Could we try something else then? I'm not sure if this will work. It's good, but not the best I've had..."

> You think...
> They have not paid attention and do not know.
> Daily maybe. Or maybe that's too much... Yuyuko-sama might choose when though anyways.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 18, 2017, 04:27:29 PM
Ruudadai-chan:

>"It did, but it feels like i am running away from it..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"I want to, there are things i wanna learn ! Which is why i wanted to ask a favor out of you too... can we go inside to talk about it please ? I don't like talking like this..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2017, 04:29:03 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh...um...does that mean you don't like it, Lady Luna?

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so she can swallow large objects in one go.
> Gently rub our belly a bit.
> Look around for the largest remaining rock in the area. Once we find it, make our way over to it.
> (T) Hmm...sure, we could do that, but I'd have to think about what else we could try. 'Cause, like, rocks are easy, since they're all around and no one will miss them.

---

Myon:

> Think about the subject of what Youmu is thinking about right now.
> Think about what Lunasa thinks of recent events, with regards to her new body, Youmu, and Youmu's new body.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 18, 2017, 06:14:54 PM
>Continue pondering isolated places we know
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 07:02:55 PM
Ruudadai-chan:

>"It did, but it feels like i am running away from it..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"I want to, there are things i wanna learn ! Which is why i wanted to ask a favor out of you too... can we go inside to talk about it please ? I don't like talking like this..."
> "I tried to help..." Koishi looks even more upset.

> "Fine..."
> The door opens.
> A very pleasant scent fills your senses. Like strawberries...
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh...um...does that mean you don't like it, Lady Luna?

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes it so she can swallow large objects in one go.
> Gently rub our belly a bit.
> Look around for the largest remaining rock in the area. Once we find it, make our way over to it.
> (T) Hmm...sure, we could do that, but I'd have to think about what else we could try. 'Cause, like, rocks are easy, since they're all around and no one will miss them.

---

Myon:

> Think about the subject of what Youmu is thinking about right now.
> Think about what Lunasa thinks of recent events, with regards to her new body, Youmu, and Youmu's new body.
> "Didn't you hear me earlier? I want to see how big we can get out here." Luna smiles. "Just not when we're going near the moon. It's a separate situation."
> You have Luna continue.

> The subject seems to be the frequency of the trio's music performances.
> You think...
> She is happy that this has happened, and likes her new body, as well as Youmu's.
>Continue pondering isolated places we know
> You ponder...
> There's the two Forests... Oh, or maybe space. The view out there is beautiful...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2017, 07:12:52 PM
//All done with everything now?

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh! Did you say that? I'm sorry, Lady Luna, I must not have heard you for some reason...but that's wonderful! Oh, I can't wait for that! That sounds like the coolest thing ever!

---

> Parse previous YamaBug actions (since it doesn't appear they were picked up).
>> If the previous YamaBug actions were picked up, pick up the rock and swallow it.

---

Myon:

> Think about what Youmu thinks of us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 07:20:09 PM
//All done with everything now?

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh! Did you say that? I'm sorry, Lady Luna, I must not have heard you for some reason...but that's wonderful! Oh, I can't wait for that! That sounds like the coolest thing ever!

---

> Parse previous YamaBug actions (since it doesn't appear they were picked up).
>> If the previous YamaBug actions were picked up, pick up the rock and swallow it.

---

Myon:

> Think about what Youmu thinks of us.
//Pretty much.
> You have Luna enjoyingly continue.
> "Be... prepared for it." Luna takes a second.

> You prepare and cast.
> "Mmr..." Yamame heads to another rock.

> You think...
> Youmu enjoys your company a lot still.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2017, 07:25:56 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Resume listening to Luna's thoughts.

LunaDai (T):

> Uh, are you okay, Lady Luna?

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Yeah, it's hard. If you think of anything, let me know, okay?
> Pick up the rock and swallow it.

---

Myon:

> Think about what Youmu thinks of her changed body.
> Think about what Youmu thinks of us looking exactly like her.
> Quietly walk over and sit down next to Youmu. (If Youmu is standing, then stand next to her instead.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 07:31:57 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Resume listening to Luna's thoughts.

LunaDai (T):

> Uh, are you okay, Lady Luna?

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Yeah, it's hard. If you think of anything, let me know, okay?
> Pick up the rock and swallow it.

---

Myon:

> Think about what Youmu thinks of her changed body.
> Think about what Youmu thinks of us looking exactly like her.
> Quietly walk over and sit down next to Youmu. (If Youmu is standing, then stand next to her instead.)
> "Yea. This is just really pleasant." Luna says. I can't keep a straight face forever like this...

> "Yea..." Yamame says, before taking the rock and swallowing it.
> The rock slides through without hindrance, and Yamame shivers a bit.

> You think...
> Youmu likes her changed body.
> Youmu is conflicted on whether she prefers you looking like yourself or like her when the thought comes up.
> You sit down next to Youmu as the Prismrivers play.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2017, 07:37:54 PM
LadyBug:

> Think about how much Luna is enjoying the circumstances.
> Think about how much effort Luna is putting into keeping her straight face.
> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, okay! I'm glad you're enjoying it, ehehe~

---

YamaBug:

> Think about why Yamame shivered.
> Locate the next-largest rock in the area, then take it and swallow it.

---

Myon (T):

> How are you doing, Mistress? Pardon my speaking on your head, but I don't want to interrupt the performance.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 18, 2017, 07:49:29 PM
Ruudai-chan:

>"And you did ! Yet what will happen to those bubbles ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Enter, enjoying the aroma.
>Look for somewhere to sit.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 18, 2017, 07:51:00 PM
>Nah, nothing beautiful... just an isolated spot where the cops could respawn that we can easily access but others are unlikely to stumble upon...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2017, 08:05:27 PM
LoveDai:

> Knock.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.

===

RinDais:

> Stop as well.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 09:16:35 PM
LadyBug:

> Think about how much Luna is enjoying the circumstances.
> Think about how much effort Luna is putting into keeping her straight face.
> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, okay! I'm glad you're enjoying it, ehehe~

---

YamaBug:

> Think about why Yamame shivered.
> Locate the next-largest rock in the area, then take it and swallow it.

---

Myon (T):

> How are you doing, Mistress? Pardon my speaking on your head, but I don't want to interrupt the performance.
> You think...
> Luna is trying not to enjoy it too much.
> She's making a considerable effort.
> "I could enjoy it more, but that'd be taking attention away from you."

> You think...
> The rock went down quickly and unexpectedly to her.
> You have Yamame head to another one.

> "I'm good." Youmu whispers quietly. "How have you been?"
Ruudai-chan:

>"And you did ! Yet what will happen to those bubbles ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Enter, enjoying the aroma.
>Look for somewhere to sit.
> "Nothiiiing."

> You enter and look for somewhere to sit.
> You settle for a chair.
> Yumemi sits down on her bed.
> "So."
> Umbra waits outside quietly.
>Nah, nothing beautiful... just an isolated spot where the cops could respawn that we can easily access but others are unlikely to stumble upon...
> You snap out of it and concentrate...
> Maybe the underground...
LoveDai:

> Knock.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.

===

RinDais:

> Stop as well.
> You knock...
> Nothing.

> You continue to watch as Mokou is losing.

> You stop.
> "Anything else we should do?" Rin asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 18, 2017, 09:21:22 PM
Ruudai-chan:

>Pet her.

Rikadai-chan:

>"So... i want your help to make a new drawing tool for Rika, she deserves something new in my opinion, her chalk is cool and all, but i wanted something neater and more comfy to use for her, so i wished for you to teach me and for us to work together to make one for her."
>Fidget.
>"I mean... you don't have to of course... but you are the best scientist i know of alongside Chiyuri and Rikako, so..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2017, 09:21:48 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Huh? What do you mean?

---

YamaBug:

> Pick the rock up and swallow it.

---

Myon (T):

> Kinda up and down, honestly, but things are stable now, at least. Feel free to try and talk in my head like I am doing in yours, by the way. You should know how from back when we became one person.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2017, 09:41:17 PM
Prime:

> Check.

===

LoveDai:

> Did Mary told us where she was going after we met her at the shrine?

===

ExperiDai:

> SIlently pry for Mokou to win.

===

RinDai:

> "Hmm... Do you have any kind of flower knowledge you would like to share with the fairies?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2017, 10:01:12 PM
Ruudai-chan:

>Pet her.

Rikadai-chan:

>"So... i want your help to make a new drawing tool for Rika, she deserves something new in my opinion, her chalk is cool and all, but i wanted something neater and more comfy to use for her, so i wished for you to teach me and for us to work together to make one for her."
>Fidget.
>"I mean... you don't have to of course... but you are the best scientist i know of alongside Chiyuri and Rikako, so..."
> You pat Koishi with your free hand.

> "Couldn't you just make one up easily." Yumemi says.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Huh? What do you mean?

---

YamaBug:

> Pick the rock up and swallow it.

---

Myon (T):

> Kinda up and down, honestly, but things are stable now, at least. Feel free to try and talk in my head like I am doing in yours, by the way. You should know how from back when we became one person.
> You have Luna continue.
> "As I said."

> You pick up the rock and swallow it as well. Again, no hindrance as it goes straight through.
> Uhhh...

> ...
> ...
> Ohh...
Prime:

> Check.

===

LoveDai:

> Did Mary told us where she was going after we met her at the shrine?

===

ExperiDai:

> SIlently pry for Mokou to win.

===

RinDai:

> "Hmm... Do you have any kind of flower knowledge you would like to share with the fairies?"
> You are still hugging Kono.

> You last saw her in the Hypervessel in Rikako's room.

> You watch...

> "Not really."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 18, 2017, 10:09:03 PM
Ruudai-chan:

>"You trust me right ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"E-Ehm ? Um... but i don't construct things."
>Tilt our head.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2017, 10:19:31 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, please don't let me get in the way of you enjoying yourself, Lady Luna!

---

YamaBug:

> Gently rub our belly some more while looking around for the next largest rock.

---

Myon:

> Smile and nod.
> (T) There you go, Mistress!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2017, 10:23:43 PM
Prime:

> Smile and continue if she allows it.
> "Ehehe... This is so much affection..."

===

LoveDai:

> Consider ourselves a bit dumb.
> Keep wandering and thinking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Out of curiosity, prepare a blessing that would give Mokou a slight advantage in the battle for, say, ten minutes. Is it possible?
> Do we know why Mokou and Kaguya are in these conditions all the time?

===

RinDai:

> "Hmm..."

RinBug:

> "Oh!"
> Look at the fairies and adopt a position of leadership. They must praise their f?hrer.
> "Okay fairies! Do any of you know how to dance?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 18, 2017, 11:00:23 PM
They must praise their f?hrer.
//Tashi plz

--------------
Florida:
>Beat

>Recall how much of the underground we've explored.
>Have we seen any other fairies down there?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 19, 2017, 12:18:16 AM
// at work for the next 4-5 hours
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2017, 12:53:45 AM
Ruudai-chan:

>"You trust me right ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"E-Ehm ? Um... but i don't construct things."
>Tilt our head.
> "Mmm..." Koishi looks upset.

> "You could still probably make it somehow."
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, please don't let me get in the way of you enjoying yourself, Lady Luna!

---

YamaBug:

> Gently rub our belly some more while looking around for the next largest rock.

---

Myon:

> Smile and nod.
> (T) There you go, Mistress!
> "No, that'd be rude." Luna declines politely. I'm not just going to even if she wants me to. Luna continues.

> You have Yamame do so.
> I gotta think of something else...

> Yea...
Prime:

> Smile and continue if she allows it.
> "Ehehe... This is so much affection..."

===

LoveDai:

> Consider ourselves a bit dumb.
> Keep wandering and thinking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Out of curiosity, prepare a blessing that would give Mokou a slight advantage in the battle for, say, ten minutes. Is it possible?
> Do we know why Mokou and Kaguya are in these conditions all the time?

===

RinDai:

> "Hmm..."

RinBug:

> "Oh!"
> Look at the fairies and adopt a position of leadership. They must praise their f?hrer.
> "Okay fairies! Do any of you know how to dance?"
> You continue.

> You return to wandering.

> You prepare...
> It doesn't seem like it'll work.
> You don't really...

> "Dance?" The fairies question.
//Tashi plz

--------------
Florida:
>Beat

>Recall how much of the underground we've explored.
>Have we seen any other fairies down there?
> Flora has started to play with the twos wings.

> You've explored to the palace and some of the city.
> You think you might have... Maybe... You don't recall well.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 19, 2017, 12:56:34 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>"I dunno... do you really have that much faith in me ? I still have so much to study..."

Ruudai-chan:

>"But you are afraid of me going all panicky again right ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2017, 01:08:11 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> No, really, it's okay! I want you to feel good and enjoy yourself, Lady Luna.

---

YamaBug:

> Continue rubbing as we walk over to the next rock.
> (F) At least this feels nice.

---

Myon:

> Frown a bit.
> (T) Are you all right, Mistress?

---

FuriBug:

> Do we still exist?
>> If so, what is our host up to?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 19, 2017, 01:21:35 AM
Prime:

> Try to make Lucien and Belgrade join too.

===

LoveDai:

> Keep wandering and thinking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.

===

RinBug:

> "Uh-huh! Just like the other me did!"
> Point to RinDai.

RinDai:

> Giggle and bow.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 19, 2017, 02:23:50 AM
// break

Florida
>Giggle a bit
>How are the twins reacting.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2017, 03:27:02 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>"I dunno... do you really have that much faith in me ? I still have so much to study..."

Ruudai-chan:

>"But you are afraid of me going all panicky again right ?"
> "Well, if you don't believe in yourself, then..."

> Koishi nods.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> No, really, it's okay! I want you to feel good and enjoy yourself, Lady Luna.

---

YamaBug:

> Continue rubbing as we walk over to the next rock.
> (F) At least this feels nice.

---

Myon:

> Frown a bit.
> (T) Are you all right, Mistress?

---

FuriBug:

> Do we still exist?
>> If so, what is our host up to?
> You continue.
> "I am fine paying attention to you."

> You continue... er, making your way to the rock.
> This isn't my thing...

> Yes. Does something seem wrong?

> You do not seem to be.
// break

Florida
>Giggle a bit
>How are the twins reacting.
> The two aren't reacting much...
Prime:

> Try to make Lucien and Belgrade join too.

===

LoveDai:

> Keep wandering and thinking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.

===

RinBug:

> "Uh-huh! Just like the other me did!"
> Point to RinDai.

RinDai:

> Giggle and bow.
> You urge the two to join...
> They do not seem to.

> You keep wandering. On and on...

> You continue watching the battle.
> "You're very quiet today Mokou. Something wroong?" Kaguya speaks teasingly.
> Mokou continues the fight.

> "Uh..." The fairies are all uncertain.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 19, 2017, 04:18:19 AM
Prime:

> How do they look?
> What about Byakuren?

===

LoveDai:

> AROUND AND AROOOUND!
> Okay, enough wandering.
> Find a clear spot near the outskirts of the Human Village and warp there.
> Once done, start going there.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.
> "You can do it, Mokou-san..."

===

RinBug:

> "Don't be shy. Anyone can do it with some practice!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 19, 2017, 04:21:22 AM
Florida
>"You two are pretty quiet, are you okay?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2017, 06:43:20 AM
//Finished grinding an item to 1k kills, curse, and -50 enchantment for a new item that pretty much gives you no damage, doubled received damage, and a crap-ton of debuffs each floor. Worse than the jokeActually Unevolved Infinity +1weapon. Even if there turns out to not be anything more for this weapon, just managing to get it is a trophy I'm satisfied with.  :3 I'm lovin the unique equipment Genso Wanderer lets you go after.
Prime:

> How do they look?
> What about Byakuren?

===

LoveDai:

> AROUND AND AROOOUND!
> Okay, enough wandering.
> Find a clear spot near the outskirts of the Human Village and warp there.
> Once done, start going there.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.
> "You can do it, Mokou-san..."

===

RinBug:

> "Don't be shy. Anyone can do it with some practice!"
> They look a bit uncomfortable.
> Byakuren is waiting patiently.

> You warp near the Human Village and head for it.

> You quietly cheer Mokou on...

> "How?"
Florida
>"You two are pretty quiet, are you okay?"
> "Us? Yes. We are alright."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 19, 2017, 07:37:46 AM
//Make sure to shove that ultra rare legendary weapon on everyone's face :3

Prime:

> "Uhm... Kono..."
> Tap her back.

===

LoveDai:

> Anything noticeable happening around?

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.

===

RinBug:

> "Well... I could teach all of you... I don't know that much, though, but at least something. Like that, if you hear someone playing an instrument like Rin's erhu, you can dance if you want."
> Smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 19, 2017, 08:39:42 AM
 Florida:
>Smile
>"Alright. By the way, is there anything else you two would like to learn about being fairies?"

>which part of the underground would be the least trafficked?

-------------------
//you know raf, I kinda wish you didn't give us a bad relationship with yumemi, because I planned to both see if we can get a strawberry plant from her and have Ananassa and Fragaria have a brief reunion with her.

// that being said , I probably have no room to talk due to my recent idiocy, but I wanted to say that anyway...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2017, 10:13:27 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Um, well, all right. Thank you for thinking of me so much, Lady Luna.

---

YamaBug:

> Pick up and swallow the rock.
> Background-autopilot wandering around the vicinity, grabbing and swallowing all of the rocks here until (a) they're all gone, or (b) Yamame stops of her own accord.

---

Myon (T):

> Kinda. Your responses made it seem like you're a little down.

---

> Omni-observe the Hakurei Shrine, checking the front area and the back area.
> If there is no one in the front area, manifest a self in front. If there is someone in the front, but there's no one in the back, manifest a self in the back. Whichever way work, call the new manifestation HecaDai.

ReimuBug:

> Check in. Is our host still asleep?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 19, 2017, 11:46:15 AM
//I have nothing to do with that, Yumemi just went thinking random things.

Rikadai-chan:

>"...i wanna make it like a pen."
>Nod.
>"Could you show me a ton of pen designs please ? It needs to be as close to perfection as possible."

Ruudai-chan:

>"Hm... then could you store them for later ? Once you have enough faith in me that i won't succumb again."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2017, 01:19:55 PM
//Make sure to shove that ultra rare legendary weapon on everyone's face :3

Prime:

> "Uhm... Kono..."
> Tap her back.

===

LoveDai:

> Anything noticeable happening around?

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.

===

RinBug:

> "Well... I could teach all of you... I don't know that much, though, but at least something. Like that, if you hear someone playing an instrument like Rin's erhu, you can dance if you want."
> Smile.
> "Yea?" Kono asks.

> Yes. There's some people gathered around.

> You continue to watch the battle. Kaguya's still leading well...

> "I like watching."
> "I like listening."
> "I'm not sure about dancing..."
> "Is it hard?"
Florida:
>Smile
>"Alright. By the way, is there anything else you two would like to learn about being fairies?"

>which part of the underground would be the least trafficked?

-------------------
//you know raf, I kinda wish you didn't give us a bad relationship with yumemi, because I planned to both see if we can get a strawberry plant from her and have Ananassa and Fragaria have a brief reunion with her.

// that being said , I probably have no room to talk due to my recent idiocy, but I wanted to say that anyway...
> "Hm..." The two consider.

> You think the cave-like area would be, but there's still Yamame and probably Kisume that seem to frequent there...
> Maybe you could find another area you haven't yet if that doesn't work...
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Um, well, all right. Thank you for thinking of me so much, Lady Luna.

---

YamaBug:

> Pick up and swallow the rock.
> Background-autopilot wandering around the vicinity, grabbing and swallowing all of the rocks here until (a) they're all gone, or (b) Yamame stops of her own accord.

---

Myon (T):

> Kinda. Your responses made it seem like you're a little down.

---

> Omni-observe the Hakurei Shrine, checking the front area and the back area.
> If there is no one in the front area, manifest a self in front. If there is someone in the front, but there's no one in the back, manifest a self in the back. Whichever way work, call the new manifestation HecaDai.

ReimuBug:

> Check in. Is our host still asleep?
> Luna nods.

> You consume the current one and have Yamame continue, doing her best to move around.

> Oh, sorry. I'm alright. Things have been really nice.

> You observe the Hakurei Shrine and decide on manifesting in the front.
> Yes. You feel a bit sad about her situation while she's sleeping peacefully like this...
//I have nothing to do with that, Yumemi just went thinking random things.

Rikadai-chan:

>"...i wanna make it like a pen."
>Nod.
>"Could you show me a ton of pen designs please ? It needs to be as close to perfection as possible."

Ruudai-chan:

>"Hm... then could you store them for later ? Once you have enough faith in me that i won't succumb again."
> "I'll think about it."

> Koishi pouts.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 19, 2017, 01:24:13 PM
LadyBug:

> Think about what Kasen specifically thinks of Luna's activities.
> Continue squeezing and poking.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, uh, completely unrelated, Miss Luna, but how are Seija and Her Highness faring in that other dimension?

---

Myon (T):

> That's great! I'm happy that your life has gone so well recently, Mistress.

---

ReimuBug:

> Is Reimu dreaming? Observe it if so.
> Prepare and cast a spell on the brand new HecaDai that makes it so her miracles have the same properties as ours (can do literally anything, have faith costs reduced to 0).

HecaDai:

> Once our miracles are enhanced, prepare and cast a spell to determine where Hecatia, Clownpiece's master, is located.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 19, 2017, 01:38:28 PM
Ruudai-chan:

>Pout too.
>"Cmon, trust me !"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Thanks ! Also... if you have anything that you want to clear up about me, just ask."
>Nod nervously.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2017, 02:36:19 PM
LadyBug:

> Think about what Kasen specifically thinks of Luna's activities.
> Continue squeezing and poking.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, uh, completely unrelated, Miss Luna, but how are Seija and Her Highness faring in that other dimension?

---

Myon (T):

> That's great! I'm happy that your life has gone so well recently, Mistress.

---

ReimuBug:

> Is Reimu dreaming? Observe it if so.
> Prepare and cast a spell on the brand new HecaDai that makes it so her miracles have the same properties as ours (can do literally anything, have faith costs reduced to 0).

HecaDai:

> Once our miracles are enhanced, prepare and cast a spell to determine where Hecatia, Clownpiece's master, is located.
> You try to think as you continue for Luna...
> You cannot seem to grasp Kasen's opinions on this. Maybe you're not trying hard enough...

> "In that other dimension? Do you mean the Probability Space Hypervessel?"

> Yea... Thanks. Youmu smiles as she listens.

> You check...
> No.
> You prepare and cast.

> Then you prepare and cast a spell...
> You now know that Hecatia is currently in the Human Village, actually somewhat close to one of your manifestations, you believe.
Ruudai-chan:

>Pout too.
>"Cmon, trust me !"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Thanks ! Also... if you have anything that you want to clear up about me, just ask."
>Nod nervously.
> "Okay..."

> "Uh yea. So, sorry about the experiment thing. It didn't go well and I'm at fault there for not being careful enough... "
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 19, 2017, 02:39:03 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"It's okay... i'm mostly recovered from it... i'm just worried about what if it was someone else..."

Ruudai-chan:

>"Thanks Koishi."
>Nod.


>Omnivision Hecatia.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 19, 2017, 02:39:18 PM
Prime:

> "The kids are uncomfortable..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Eh?"
> Approach where the people is.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.

===

RinBug:

> "It depends on how funny you consider it or how much passion you dedicate to it. If you like it, then it won't be that hard."
> Smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 19, 2017, 02:40:40 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, are they there now? Then yeah! Are they safe?

---

Myon:

> Smile as well.
> You're welcome, Mistress!

---

HecaDai:

> Can we tell which manifestation?
>> If we can tell which manifestation, warp next to that manifestation and look around for Hecatia.
>> If we cannot tell which manifestation, begin omni-observing around all of our manifestations in the Human Village, looking for Hecatia.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2017, 02:51:54 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"It's okay... i'm mostly recovered from it... i'm just worried about what if it was someone else..."

Ruudai-chan:

>"Thanks Koishi."
>Nod.


>Omnivision Hecatia.
> Yumemi sighs.

> Yaia snuggles a bit.

> You observe where Hecatia is.
> There's a few people on a bench here. One of them is a bit away from the others on the bench, and... Well, their clothing is unique.
Prime:

> "The kids are uncomfortable..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Eh?"
> Approach where the people is.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep watching.

===

RinBug:

> "It depends on how funny you consider it or how much passion you dedicate to it. If you like it, then it won't be that hard."
> Smile.
> "Oh." Kono stops the hug. "Should... We get going?"

> You head to the group of people.
> Their subject seems to be fairies.

> You continue watching the-
> Mokou seems to get nailed hard, and falls to the ground.
> "So that's it huh?" Kaguya speaks.
> "Rematch!" Mokou demands as she rests on a knee.

> The fairies speak around...
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, are they there now? Then yeah! Are they safe?

---

Myon:

> Smile as well.
> You're welcome, Mistress!

---

HecaDai:

> Can we tell which manifestation?
>> If we can tell which manifestation, warp next to that manifestation and look around for Hecatia.
>> If we cannot tell which manifestation, begin omni-observing around all of our manifestations in the Human Village, looking for Hecatia.
> "Um... Yes." Luna nods. "They're fine."

> You smile.
> Youmu returns to watching.

> It's LoveDai.
> You warp near LoveDai's point of view and look around...
> You can see the bench, but it's not that close to the crowd. Unless you're going to sit, it might look weird for you to just walk over there.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 19, 2017, 02:56:25 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, that's good. Phew...what are they doing, anyway? Or am I not supposed to know?

---

Myon:

> Go back to watching as well.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell to determine if the uniquely-dressed person is Hecatia.
>> If the person is Hecatia, walk over to them. Weirdness be damned!
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2017, 02:58:01 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, that's good. Phew...what are they doing, anyway? Or am I not supposed to know?

---

Myon:

> Go back to watching as well.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell to determine if the uniquely-dressed person is Hecatia.
>> If the person is Hecatia, walk over to them. Weirdness be damned!
> You continue...
> "Researching her abilities it seems. I won't reveal too much.

> You watch and listen...

> You prepare and cast.
> Yup.
> You start towards the bench. The people on it seem to look to you.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 19, 2017, 03:07:27 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Is Luna still moving toward the moon?

LunaDai (T):

> Who's abilities? Seija's? And don't worry, I know that I'm not supposed to be a part of that. I just wanna make sure Seija and Her Highness are okay...

---

HecaDai:

> Smile and give a light wave at the people on the bench.
> Continue heading toward Hecatia, though.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 19, 2017, 03:24:25 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Uh... by the way... could i please get some strawberry seeds too ? It's for a friend."

Ruudai-chan:

>Pet Yaia.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 19, 2017, 03:34:15 PM
//Kilga, have you tried with the miracle-enhanced Dais to create something out of nowhere? Just curious.



Prime:

> "I think so, yea..."
> Smile at her.

===

LoveDai:

> Resume wandering the village. We can leave this situation to HecaDai.

===

ExperiDai:

> Frown.

===

RinBug:

> "I'm just offering another way where all of you can have fun."
> Wait expectantly.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 19, 2017, 03:36:55 PM
//I have not, unless Doremy's food summoning counts (that was a product of Furi-fusion magic but there's no reason the super-miracles can't do the same thing). I've been trying to avoid doing anything of real consequence with them in the interest of not having a skeleton key to all problems the game may throw at us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 19, 2017, 03:45:04 PM
//Haha, true. If that were the case, we could prepare all the marriage thingies in the blink of an eye.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2017, 06:07:47 PM
//And that's rehersal. Just the actual graduation tomorrow now...
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Is Luna still moving toward the moon?

LunaDai (T):

> Who's abilities? Seija's? And don't worry, I know that I'm not supposed to be a part of that. I just wanna make sure Seija and Her Highness are okay...

---

HecaDai:

> Smile and give a light wave at the people on the bench.
> Continue heading toward Hecatia, though.
> Yes.
> You continue.
> Luna nods.

> You wave lightly and head to Hecatia.
> She looks up to you as you approach.
Rikadai-chan:

>"Uh... by the way... could i please get some strawberry seeds too ? It's for a friend."

Ruudai-chan:

>Pet Yaia.
> "Strawberry seeds?" Yumemi questions.

> You pet your kitten.
//Kilga, have you tried with the miracle-enhanced Dais to create something out of nowhere? Just curious.



Prime:

> "I think so, yea..."
> Smile at her.

===

LoveDai:

> Resume wandering the village. We can leave this situation to HecaDai.

===

ExperiDai:

> Frown.

===

RinBug:

> "I'm just offering another way where all of you can have fun."
> Wait expectantly.
> "Okay."
> "If you're leaving, take care."

> You resume, leaving the crowd.
> You frown a bit...
> "Fine." Kaguya gets back a bit.
> Mokou takes to the air again.

> "We know how to have fun."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 19, 2017, 06:11:22 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Wow, that sounds really neat. I hope they find that Seija can do all sorts of neat stuff!

---

HecaDai:

> Give a wave to Hecatia.
> "Hiya! Are you Clownpiece's master?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2017, 06:16:17 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Wow, that sounds really neat. I hope they find that Seija can do all sorts of neat stuff!

---

HecaDai:

> Give a wave to Hecatia.
> "Hiya! Are you Clownpiece's master?"
> Luna nods once more.

> You wave.
> "Mm? Yes, I am. You know her?" The woman asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 19, 2017, 06:20:48 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Think about whether or not Luna can still determine what each of her individual parts thinks about something.

LunaDai (T):

> Though if you have Her Highness's mallet, does that mean Her Highness doesn't have one right now? Or do you both have one?

---

HecaDai:

> Examine the woman. (Don't make a show of it, of course.)
> "Yeah! I see her at Miss Reimu's place sometimes."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 19, 2017, 06:30:24 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"We're friends, i heard some really nice things about you from her."

Rikadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"We wanna plant some strawberries and she then wants to try them later when they grow."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 19, 2017, 06:35:30 PM
HecaDai:

> Frown.
> "She wouldn't tell me how to find you, though."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 19, 2017, 06:44:48 PM
Florida:
>Wait for their answer

>Speaking of clownpiece, omni-observe for her, and more importantly, Lily.

//Can't believe I forgot about Lily... I guess I'll add that to the list of reasons why I'm a failure...



Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 19, 2017, 07:57:39 PM
Prime:

> "It was a pleasure, Miss Byakuren. And sorry for acting so weird moments ago."
> Nod our head in apology.

===

LoveDai:

> Start looking around.

===

ExperiDai:

> Sigh.
> "i think I now understand Miss Keine..."

===

RinBug:

> "Like I said, this is just another one."
> Thumbs-up.
> "Dancing is really nice. It makes you feel the music."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2017, 11:32:30 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Think about whether or not Luna can still determine what each of her individual parts thinks about something.

LunaDai (T):

> Though if you have Her Highness's mallet, does that mean Her Highness doesn't have one right now? Or do you both have one?
> You think...
> She has not considered such.

> "I don't think that was hers."
HecaDai:

> Examine the woman. (Don't make a show of it, of course.)
> "Yeah! I see her at Miss Reimu's place sometimes."
Hecadai-chan:

>"We're friends, i heard some really nice things about you from her."
HecaDai:

> Frown.
> "She wouldn't tell me how to find you, though."
> You examine the woman...
> She seems a bit colorful. Her hair is red, reaching to her shoulders. There are three orbs near her. One atop her head and hat, and two resting on the bench. They seem attached to a collar around her neck.
> She wears a black shirt that seems loose, probably revealing cleavage if you were close enough... It has text on it as well, reading "Welcome ♥ Hell"
> She has a plaid skirt that doesn't reach her knees, colored in three sections as green, red, and blue.
> Interestingly, she is barefoot, and has no legwear either.
> "Oh. How has she been?"
Hecadai-chan:

>"We're friends, i heard some really nice things about you from her."

Rikadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"We wanna plant some strawberries and she then wants to try them later when they grow."
> "...Yea..." Yumemi nods.
Florida:
>Wait for their answer

>Speaking of clownpiece, omni-observe for her, and more importantly, Lily.

//Can't believe I forgot about Lily... I guess I'll add that to the list of reasons why I'm a failure...

> You wait...
> "Not at the moment."

> You observe the tree...
> Lily seems to be there as well. They're talking with the three fairies.
Prime:

> "It was a pleasure, Miss Byakuren. And sorry for acting so weird moments ago."
> Nod our head in apology.

===

LoveDai:

> Start looking around.

===

ExperiDai:

> Sigh.
> "i think I now understand Miss Keine..."

===

RinBug:

> "Like I said, this is just another one."
> Thumbs-up.
> "Dancing is really nice. It makes you feel the music."
> You nod.
> Kono and the children get up.

> You look around... Nothing much going on here.

> You sigh as Mokou and Kaguya get fighting again.

> "Feel music?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 19, 2017, 11:41:33 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"She has been fine, i think she is talking with some of her other friends too right now."
>Nod.
>"Oh and my name is Daiyousei, nice to meet you !"

Rikadai-chan:

>Smile.
>"Thanks !"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2017, 11:51:31 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Really? What was it, then?

---

HecaDai:

> "I've been really excited to meet you ever since Clownpiece first told me about you!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 19, 2017, 11:55:31 PM
Rinbug:
>"Yeah! You know, that feeling when how when you listen to the music and you can kinda move to the beat."

Florida:
>"Okay."

>Observe lily
>Also try to find a good isolated spot
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 20, 2017, 12:04:45 AM
Prime:

> Stand up too.
> "Thank you for letting us talk with you at least for a bit, Miss Byakuren."

===

LoveDai:

> Just to make sure Tashi we don't forget it, note to go to the Temple as soon as Prime and our family leaves.

===

ExperiDai:

> How's our relation with Eirin and the other residents of the mansion?

===

RinBug:

> "You just have to-"

RinDai:

> Move our hips to the sides.
> "... feel it in your bones."

===

LettyDai:

> Check.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2017, 06:39:35 AM
Hecadai-chan:

>"She has been fine, i think she is talking with some of her other friends too right now."
>Nod.
>"Oh and my name is Daiyousei, nice to meet you !"
HecaDai:

> "I've been really excited to meet you ever since Clownpiece first told me about you!"
> "It's nice to meet you as well."
Rikadai-chan:

>Smile.
>"Thanks !"
> Yumemi nods.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Really? What was it, then?
> "Something of Seija's..."
Rinbug:
>"Yeah! You know, that feeling when how when you listen to the music and you can kinda move to the beat."

Florida:
>"Okay."

>Observe lily
>Also try to find a good isolated spot
> "Ooh..."

> Flora continues.

> You are watching Lily.
> The outside of the tree is pretty isolated.
Prime:

> Stand up too.
> "Thank you for letting us talk with you at least for a bit, Miss Byakuren."

===

LoveDai:

> Just to make sure Tashi we don't forget it, note to go to the Temple as soon as Prime and our family leaves.

===

ExperiDai:

> How's our relation with Eirin and the other residents of the mansion?

===

RinBug:

> "You just have to-"

RinDai:

> Move our hips to the sides.
> "... feel it in your bones."

===

LettyDai:

> Check.
> Byakuren nods.

> You note to head to the temple after Prime leaves.

> You haven't interacted with them much... It was all just that Lily accident.

> The fairies watch.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 20, 2017, 06:50:26 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, one of her cheat items, maybe?

---

> Use omni-vision to look up Hecatia's skirt, because of course. Give a proper mental assessment of whatever we see (color, size, etc).
> Use omni-vision to look down the front of Hecatia's shirt, too.

HecaDai:

> "Yeah! So what do you do in life, Miss Clownpiece's Master?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 20, 2017, 07:33:18 AM
Prime:

> Bow.
> "Let us go, then. See you later."
> Smile and wave. Leave the temple with our family.

===

LoveDai:

> What shops can we see, if any?

===

ExperiDai:

> Stand up.
> "Mokou-san! Miss Keine wants to see you!"

===

RinBug:

> "When you dance while you follow the rhythm of a song, you want to continue until you are starting to feel tired. It might not sound the greatest thing to do, but it's really nice and funny to do it. You can also dance however you like!"

===

LettyDai:

> Check.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 20, 2017, 07:41:34 AM
>Continue observing lily.

>Find a different spot. If the worst-case scenario is realized, then those inside the tree will hear what happens...

Florida:
>Look around.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 20, 2017, 11:26:13 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>Await paciently.

Ruudai-chan:

>Pet Koishi.
>"Sooo, wanna help ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2017, 12:17:45 PM
//Leaving for graduation at 8. Probably be back around 12.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, one of her cheat items, maybe?

---

> Use omni-vision to look up Hecatia's skirt, because of course. Give a proper mental assessment of whatever we see (color, size, etc).
> Use omni-vision to look down the front of Hecatia's shirt, too.

HecaDai:

> "Yeah! So what do you do in life, Miss Clownpiece's Master?"
> "No it's... Uh, Seija can make those cheat items." Luna stops for a bit. "It's her ability in a special way. Changing the existence of someone's ability into an object, sort of. Someone and their ability is animate, while an object and it's ability would be the opposite; inanimate."

> You observe...
> Hecatia's legs are crossed, and it's a bit difficult to get a view like this... You think they might be black though.
> Yes, there is some cleavage. Her chest isn't impressive, but it's bigger than Reimu's and Marisa's.
> "Well, I have just been relaxing mainly in Gensokyo for some time."
Prime:

> Bow.
> "Let us go, then. See you later."
> Smile and wave. Leave the temple with our family.

===

LoveDai:

> What shops can we see, if any?

===

ExperiDai:

> Stand up.
> "Mokou-san! Miss Keine wants to see you!"

===

RinBug:

> "When you dance while you follow the rhythm of a song, you want to continue until you are starting to feel tired. It might not sound the greatest thing to do, but it's really nice and funny to do it. You can also dance however you like!"

===

LettyDai:

> Check.
> You depart.

> None.

> The two continue to duel, as if you weren't heard.

> The fairies nod attentively.

> Letty seems to be waking.
>Continue observing lily.

>Find a different spot. If the worst-case scenario is realized, then those inside the tree will hear what happens...

Florida:
>Look around.
> "Why don't we just ask for permission?" Clownpiece suggests.
> "No no no, it's not that big a deal to ask her..." Sunny says.
> "It's a secret too..." Luna adds.
> "We have to figure it out on our own." Star says.
> "And when you do, you'll tell us?" Clownpiece questions.
> "Nope. Secret." The trio speaks.

> You continue looking...

> You look idly around...
Rikadai-chan:

>Await paciently.

Ruudai-chan:

>Pet Koishi.
>"Sooo, wanna help ?"
> You wait as Yumemi gets up and starts to search.
> The smell is still pleasant...

> You pet Koishi.
> "Okay..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 20, 2017, 12:51:30 PM
Lunadai-chan:

>"Hm, then she could make an object with my ability ?"

Hecadai-chan:

>"Oh, i see, weird that Clowny didn't want me to find you... anyways, your outfit is really different, what does it mean ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Await for the seeds.

Ruudai-chan:

>"I wanna take a look at what happened to some people, could you take care of the building and Yaia for me please ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 20, 2017, 01:38:48 PM
Prime:

> Quick check if we feel any life energy in our womb.

> Check on the seed with the nearbiest Dai (Of preference NannyDai).

===

LoveDai:

> Keep wandering and thinking.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Miss Keine wants to spend more time with you, Mokou-san! But she isn't going to achieve that if you keep focusing in battling with Miss Kaguya!"

===

RinBug:

> "But you have to keep in mind that there are different styles of music. And so, there are different styles of dancing. It doesn't fit to dance with furor with a sound like the one that the erhu makes. It just doesn't feel right."

RinDai:

> "In that case, you should dance at a more slow, calm pace, matching the rhythm of the instrument."

===

LettyDai (T):

> Smile and wait expectantly.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 20, 2017, 02:07:49 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Whoa...that's amazing...

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt, mentally reporting what we see if/when she uncrosses her legs.

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that impulses her to uncross her legs.
> Frown a bit.
> "Are they why Clownpiece wouldn't tell me where you were? So she could keep seeing your outfit all to herself? 'Cause it's super colorful and neat!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 20, 2017, 02:22:03 PM
>keep observing Lily
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 20, 2017, 02:39:09 PM
HecaBug

//My. You are anxious to bug her, aren't you?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 20, 2017, 02:49:48 PM
//Whoops! Fixed. I'm too used to using bugs. :<
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 20, 2017, 03:07:31 PM
// will be at work for a long shift today.

//Would someone mind taking over watching Lily and Floradai/Florida while I'm between breaks?

//Though I don't expect anyone to want to do so after what I've done, so I won't mind if this is completely ignored either....
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2017, 09:23:28 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"Oh, i see, weird that Clowny didn't want me to find you... anyways, your outfit is really different, what does it mean ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Await for the seeds.

Ruudai-chan:

>"I wanna take a look at what happened to some people, could you take care of the building and Yaia for me please ?"
> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt, mentally reporting what we see if/when she uncrosses her legs.

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that impulses her to uncross her legs.
> Frown a bit.
> "Are they why Clownpiece wouldn't tell me where you were? So she could keep seeing your outfit all to herself? 'Cause it's super colorful and neat!"
> "Thank you." Hecatia uncrosses her legs, then stands, letting you see a bit more of her outfit.
> You can tell now that they're black.

> You wait.

> "Okay." Koishi holds her hands out.
Lunadai-chan:

>"Hm, then she could make an object with my ability ?"
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Whoa...that's amazing...
> "Yes." Luna nods.
ExperiDai:

> "Miss Keine wants to spend more time with you, Mokou-san! But she isn't going to achieve that if you keep focusing in battling with Miss Kaguya!"

===

RinBug:

> "But you have to keep in mind that there are different styles of music. And so, there are different styles of dancing. It doesn't fit to dance with furor with a sound like the one that the erhu makes. It just doesn't feel right."

RinDai:

> "In that case, you should dance at a more slow, calm pace, matching the rhythm of the instrument."

===

LettyDai (T):

> Smile and wait expectantly.
> The two seem to stop and look over.
> "What?" Mokou asks.

> The fairies nod.

> You wait...
> Letty starts to make your body stretch.
>keep observing Lily
> "I guess it's just up to you guys then." Clownpiece says.
> "One of us should remember." Star says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 20, 2017, 09:40:52 PM
Prime:

> Quick check if we feel any life energy in our womb.

> Check on the seed with the nearbiest Dai (Of preference NannyDai).

===

LoveDai:

> Keep wandering and thinking.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Miss Keine felt sad when you decided to fight instead of spending time with her! I don't know your reasons to fight Miss Kaguya and that's nothing of my concern, I know, but this is making Miss Keine sad!"
> Show a sad frown.
> "She even wants you to go to the village and teach with her to the children!"

===

RinDai:

> Look at Rin.
> "Can you give us a quick sample for my to dance, please?"

===

LettyDai:

> Stretch with love.
> Stretch with passion.

===

> Keep observing Lily.

===

Florida:

> What are we up to and what we were talking about?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 20, 2017, 09:45:02 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> That means you could make, like, fifteen different magic objects!

---

> Continue omni-observe​ peeking up Hecatia's skirt. How large is her backside?

HecaDai:

> "You're welcome!"
> Nod.
> "So what do you do when you're not relaxing here or mastering Clownpiece?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 20, 2017, 09:55:45 PM
Lunadai-chan:

>"Uhm, but what happens if they are destroyed ? Will that harm the true owners of that magic ?"

Ruudai-chan:

>Give Yaia to her.
>Once ready, cloak and go back to our plan of checking on the cops.

Rikadai-chan:

>Wait....
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 20, 2017, 10:09:50 PM
//last break

Ruudai-chan:

>Give Yaia to her.
>Once ready, cloak and go back to our plan of checking on the cops.
>don't because of established barriers.

//We can't directly warp into the outside world, remember? Plus we'd only piss Yukari off... who knows what would happen then...

// plus because of my failure and idiocy way too much time has elapsed I'd imagine...

>if this is disputed, wait until I respond (I'll be able to in 2-3 hours from now)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 20, 2017, 10:48:53 PM
//I told this again and again, we should confront Yukari and show her that she shouldn't watch over us like she was our parent and dictate what we can and can't do, why should we let some lazy bum that reluctantly leaves her bed to rule over us ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 21, 2017, 12:18:40 AM
// need i remind you of a certain calamitous feeling the last time we pissed her off?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 21, 2017, 12:20:05 AM
//Yeah, uh, "why don't we tell Yukari to go fuck herself" is a question that never needs asking because of how obvious the answer is.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 21, 2017, 12:24:31 AM
//Well then what about making an completely new fairy with the intent of injecting her on the outside world ? She might be able to keep track of our moves, but we never saw her keeping track of Diana.

//Also if you do not like doing it right away, then we go and have a direct talk with her.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 21, 2017, 12:36:46 AM
//I'm not a fan of even talking with her. Heck, she's one of the potential game overs.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2017, 01:04:42 AM
Prime:

> Quick check if we feel any life energy in our womb.

> Check on the seed with the nearbiest Dai (Of preference NannyDai).

===

LoveDai:

> Keep wandering and thinking.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Miss Keine felt sad when you decided to fight instead of spending time with her! I don't know your reasons to fight Miss Kaguya and that's nothing of my concern, I know, but this is making Miss Keine sad!"
> Show a sad frown.
> "She even wants you to go to the village and teach with her to the children!"

===

RinDai:

> Look at Rin.
> "Can you give us a quick sample for my to dance, please?"

===

LettyDai:

> Stretch with love.
> Stretch with passion.

===

> Keep observing Lily.

===

Florida:

> What are we up to and what we were talking about?
> You feel...
> Nope.

> You head outside and look near the seed's area.
> Nothing's grown.

> You continue... Prime is heading back now, so you should probably get going.

> "Well you were going to lose again anyways." Kaguya says. "I'll be taking my leave." She starts to fly away.
> "Hey! We're not done yet!" Mokou shouts.

> "Um, okay." Rin nods, beginning to play.
> Unexpectedly, it seems to be fast. It sounds upbeat and lifting.

> You stretch lovingly...
> You stretch passionately.
> You yawn.
> "Mm..."

> The group is thinking.

> Flora is playing with the duo's wings. Furi and Kuri are sitting together, watching.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> That means you could make, like, fifteen different magic objects!

---

> Continue omni-observe​ peeking up Hecatia's skirt. How large is her backside?

HecaDai:

> "You're welcome!"
> Nod.
> "So what do you do when you're not relaxing here or mastering Clownpiece?"
> Luna nods.

> You continue.
> Well, it's no Yamame. From what you can see, it's plain. Nice, but not very small or big.
> "When I'm not relaxing or mastering... That's a secret." She smiles.
Lunadai-chan:

>"Uhm, but what happens if they are destroyed ? Will that harm the true owners of that magic ?"

Ruudai-chan:

>Give Yaia to her.
>Once ready, cloak and go back to our plan of checking on the cops.

Rikadai-chan:

>Wait....
//last break
>don't because of established barriers.

//We can't directly warp into the outside world, remember? Plus we'd only piss Yukari off... who knows what would happen then...

// plus because of my failure and idiocy way too much time has elapsed I'd imagine...

>if this is disputed, wait until I respond (I'll be able to in 2-3 hours from now)
> "No." Luna shakes her head.

> You pass Yaia over.

> Yumemi approaches and hands you a bag of seeds.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 21, 2017, 01:08:11 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Huh...so could you, like, make an object that casts miracles? Or one that lets someone listen to ten people at once? Or one that gives someone a fish tail, or wolf ears, or a bandaged arm that's not actually injured?

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Pout.
> "But I wanna knooooooow..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2017, 01:13:08 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Huh...so could you, like, make an object that casts miracles? Or one that lets someone listen to ten people at once? Or one that gives someone a fish tail, or wolf ears, or a bandaged arm that's not actually injured?

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Pout.
> "But I wanna knooooooow..."
> You have Luna continue.
> "In theory, yes." Luna shifts a bit, taking a pair of arms off of their normal actions.

> "Sorry~"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 21, 2017, 01:18:56 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue with our other arms.
> How large is Luna now?
> Think about why Luna moved her arms away.

LadyBug (T):

> Wow! That's incredible, Lady Luna! See, I knew you were the best! And you can't even try to spin this one back on me, because I didn't make you able to do that!

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Look pitiful.
> "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease~?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 21, 2017, 01:27:28 AM
Lunadai-chan:

>"But uhm, what would she need to do it ? She can't just make it outta nowhere."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Thanks !"

Ruudai-chan:

>Omnivision for Yukari.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 21, 2017, 01:28:36 AM
Prime:

> "Something you would like to do, my family?"

===

LoveDai:

> Start heading there. Make sure we take a route where we don't get spotted by our family.

===

ExperiDai:

> Wait.

===

RinDai:

> "W-Woah!"

RinBug:

> "Hehe! That's unexpected!"
> Start to dance at the rhythm of the music!

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Good morning~..."

===

Florida:

> Playing? How so? Transformers?

===

> Keep watching Lily.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 21, 2017, 01:29:48 AM
>Continue trying to find an isolated spot.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2017, 01:39:10 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue with our other arms.
> How large is Luna now?
> Think about why Luna moved her arms away.

LadyBug (T):

> Wow! That's incredible, Lady Luna! See, I knew you were the best! And you can't even try to spin this one back on me, because I didn't make you able to do that!
> You have Luna continue.
> She seems to be considering something about her clothes.
> "Okay fine. I accept defeat. Or, er, victory."
> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Look pitiful.
> "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease~?"
> You keep watching...

> "Just saying please won't work~"
Lunadai-chan:

>"But uhm, what would she need to do it ? She can't just make it outta nowhere."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Thanks !"

Ruudai-chan:

>Omnivision for Yukari.
> "It uses her magic."

> Yumemi sits back down.

> You observe, starting at Yukari's room...
> She's in bed again.
Prime:

> "Something you would like to do, my family?"

===

LoveDai:

> Start heading there. Make sure we take a route where we don't get spotted by our family.

===

ExperiDai:

> Wait.
> No one speaks up for suggestions.

> You start towards the temple.

> You wait...
> Kaguya continues on.
> "Are you scared? Is that is? Coward!" Mokou shouts.
RinDai:

> "W-Woah!"

RinBug:

> "Hehe! That's unexpected!"
> Start to dance at the rhythm of the music!

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Good morning~..."

===

Florida:

> Playing? How so? Transformers?

===

> Keep watching Lily.
> You start to get into a dance.

> "Oh. Morning Daiyousei." Letty speaks.

> She's moving them around.

> The group is still thinking...
>Continue trying to find an isolated spot.
> You keep searching...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 21, 2017, 01:42:29 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Bring our other inactive pair of arms back into the activity.

LunaDai (T):

> You're darn right it's your victory! That's so so so cool that you can do that!

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Ummm..."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "...Is there anything I can do for you in return, maybe?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 21, 2017, 01:55:01 AM
Prime:

> Sweat.
> "E... Ehehe..."

===

LoveDai:

> Continue.

===

ExperiDai:

> Wait.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Did you slept well? Very good? Very very good? Incredibly good? Excellently good? Masterfully good?"
> Giggle.

===

RinBug:

> Continue.

RinDai:

> How are the fairies reacting?

===

Florida:

> Smile.

===

> Keep stalking Lily.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 21, 2017, 02:19:15 AM
>Prepare and cast an spell of knowledge to find out how will our body change with this pregnancy.

Rikadai-chan:

>Depart and store the seeds.

Sisterfusion:

>Go back to our room, then on privacy start examining our assets.
>Ponder how did Daiyousei become the most naturally well-endowed woman in Gensokyo.

Ranbug (T):

>"Miss Ran, would you please tell Miss Yukari that i want to have a private talk with her later ? I feel like she treats me like her child lately..."

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 21, 2017, 02:32:44 AM
>Keep looking
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2017, 05:08:54 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> Bring our other inactive pair of arms back into the activity.

LunaDai (T):

> You're darn right it's your victory! That's so so so cool that you can do that!
> You have Luna continue.
> "It's still Seija's, and I'm not having anyone use it."
> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Ummm..."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "...Is there anything I can do for you in return, maybe?"
> You keep observing.
> "What do you mean?"
Prime:

> Sweat.
> "E... Ehehe..."

===

LoveDai:

> Continue.
> "No ideas..." Kono says.

> You continue.
ExperiDai:

> Wait.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Did you slept well? Very good? Very very good? Incredibly good? Excellently good? Masterfully good?"
> Giggle.
> Mokou starts flying after her, firing danmaku.

> "Yea." Letty sleepily says.
RinBug:

> Continue.

RinDai:

> How are the fairies reacting?
> They're watching attentively.
Florida:

> Smile.

===

> Keep stalking Lily.
> Things don't change.
>Prepare and cast an spell of knowledge to find out how will our body change with this pregnancy.

Rikadai-chan:

>Depart and store the seeds.

Sisterfusion:

>Go back to our room, then on privacy start examining our assets.
>Ponder how did Daiyousei become the most naturally well-endowed woman in Gensokyo.

Ranbug (T):

>"Miss Ran, would you please tell Miss Yukari that i want to have a private talk with her later ? I feel like she treats me like her child lately..."
> You prepare and cast...
> It seems like it won't.
> You head out and pocket the bag of seeds.

> You examine youself...
> You believe it's her becoming a goddess. Somehow that boosted her up...

> "I will try to." Ran answers.
>Keep looking
> Your search continues...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 21, 2017, 06:15:53 AM
>Keep looking

>Continue observing Lily

Florida:
>Observe.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 21, 2017, 07:03:55 AM
Prime:

> Get closer to Kono's ear. Make sure Belgrade nor Lucien hear us.
> "Should we start talking to them about school...?"

===

LoveDai:

> Continue.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-san!"
> Start to follow, but maintain a safe distance.

===

LettyDai (T):

> Wait for Letty's reaction of where she is.

===

RinBug:

> Slowly stop.
> "I hope you got the idea..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 21, 2017, 08:42:27 AM
Ranbug (T):

>"Thanks."

Ruudai-chan:

>"Drat, she is asleep..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Return to look for Rika.

Hecadai-chan:

>"So that you will tell me about it ! You two are so secrety secret."

Sisterfusion:

>Well, we know that ascending made her physically older, maybe we could ask Kanako about it ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 21, 2017, 11:11:24 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Well, I guess. But it's still a thing you can do that no one else can do!

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "I could do anything you ask me too! Even stuff you might think is impossible, ehehe~"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2017, 06:33:35 PM
>Keep looking

>Continue observing Lily

Florida:
>Observe.
> Your search persists.

> The group seems a bit annoyed that no one has spoken up with any ideas yet.

> Flora seems to be getting bored of the wings.
Prime:

> Get closer to Kono's ear. Make sure Belgrade nor Lucien hear us.
> "Should we start talking to them about school...?"

===

LoveDai:

> Continue.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-san!"
> Start to follow, but maintain a safe distance.
> Belgrade is flying next to you. It would be difficult to do so.

> You near the temple.

> You follow.
> The danmaku hits Kaguya, and she turns.
> "I'm not done here yet." Mokou fires what seems to be amulets.
LettyDai (T):

> Wait for Letty's reaction of where she is.

===

RinBug:

> Slowly stop.
> "I hope you got the idea..."
> "I'll probably be going back to sleep anyways..." Letty says.

> You stop.
> Rin stops as well.
> The fairies clap.
Ranbug (T):

>"Thanks."

Ruudai-chan:

>"Drat, she is asleep..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Return to look for Rika.

Hecadai-chan:

>"So that you will tell me about it ! You two are so secrety secret."

Sisterfusion:

>Well, we know that ascending made her physically older, maybe we could ask Kanako about it ?
> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "I could do anything you ask me too! Even stuff you might think is impossible, ehehe~"
> Ran nods.

> You start searching for Rika...

> "What do you mean? Are you that confident?"

> It could probably be something fairy related anyways...
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Well, I guess. But it's still a thing you can do that no one else can do!
> You continue.
> "Seija can... So can Seijamaru."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 21, 2017, 06:47:36 PM
Lunadai-chan:

>"But they don't want to do it ?"

Hecadai-chan:

>"Well, i am quite a box of surprises, so try it."
>Smile.

>Stop peeking under her skirt, we've had enough.

Sisterfusion:

>Hm... and yet she has complete faith in Sanae and Gasanae.
>Ponder how does Sanae feel about being one of the main causes to Daiyousei's success.

Rikadai-chan:

>Is Rika left-handed or right-handed ?

Ruudai-chan:

>"I'll have to wait..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 21, 2017, 06:58:10 PM
Florida:
>beat

>Keep looking for a spot and observing lily
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 21, 2017, 07:27:10 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Besides, they're a part of you, so that doesn't really count.

---

> Continue omni-observe​-peeking up Hecatia's skirt, acknowledging that if there are other parts of us that don't want to take part in this, then they don't have to pay attention (particularly given those other parts of us seem hellbound on hijacking our lines of interest).

HecaDai:

> "Just name something! Even if you think it would be impossible!"
> Blink.
> "Uhh, as long as you don't ask me to hurt someone or mind control them or other bad stuff like that."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 21, 2017, 07:36:03 PM
//Not so much as hijacking, but being decent, we have already seen what's there. >_>

//Besides i had already expressed the desire to meet with Hecatia long before you did, sadly i had no means for so during that time.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 21, 2017, 07:38:20 PM
Prime:

> Let's leave it for another moment.
> "Same here..."

===

LoveDai:

> Continue.

===

ExperiDai:

> Stop and frown.

===

RinBug:

> Stand by Rin's side.
> "So? Still not enough reasons to give it a shot? Hehe!"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Return? Huh?"
> Look confused.
> "Didn't you slept, like, a lot? That was a looong nap..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 21, 2017, 08:25:23 PM
// will be at work for 6-7 hours. I won't mind if someone takes over my Dais in my absence again if they wish. Though I would like to keep eyes on Lily at the very least...

// also might take a bit longer to post than normal because the site security certificate expired apparently
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 21, 2017, 08:53:15 PM
//I was referring to both HecaDai and LunaDai. Besides, I haven't done anything that you couldn't have done at any time except for the spell that boosts HecaDai's miracles. :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 21, 2017, 09:09:40 PM
//A spell that we didn't have access to... i tried the normal way and it did not work, you however are using spells that can do basically anything for free (hence the likely true reason as to why you didn't mind the faith loss).
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2017, 03:14:20 AM
Lunadai-chan:

>"But they don't want to do it ?"

Sisterfusion:

>Hm... and yet she has complete faith in Sanae and Gasanae.
>Ponder how does Sanae feel about being one of the main causes to Daiyousei's success.

Rikadai-chan:

>Is Rika left-handed or right-handed ?
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Besides, they're a part of you, so that doesn't really count.
> "Mm..." Luna squints a bit. "Anything to help prove that I'm the best huh?"

> You ponder...
> She feels good about it, but also jealous.

> You don't know.
Hecadai-chan:

>"Well, i am quite a box of surprises, so try it."
>Smile.

>Stop peeking under her skirt, we've had enough.

Ruudai-chan:

>"I'll have to wait..."
> Continue omni-observe​-peeking up Hecatia's skirt, acknowledging that if there are other parts of us that don't want to take part in this, then they don't have to pay attention (particularly given those other parts of us seem hellbound on hijacking our lines of interest).

HecaDai:

> "Just name something! Even if you think it would be impossible!"
> Blink.
> "Uhh, as long as you don't ask me to hurt someone or mind control them or other bad stuff like that."
> "Well, I don't have any requests right now."
> You continue looking...

> Koishi pets Yaia a bit.
Florida:
>beat

>Keep looking for a spot and observing lily
> You persist in wait for changes...
Prime:

> Let's leave it for another moment.
> "Same here..."

===

LoveDai:

> Continue.

===

ExperiDai:

> Stop and frown.
> You decide.

> You continue.

> You stop with a frown.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 22, 2017, 03:17:11 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue:

LunaDai (T):

> Yep! Ehehe~

---

> Continue omni-observe looking up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Look sad.
> "But how can we make a deal, then?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 22, 2017, 03:25:14 AM
Lunadai-chan:

>"So why would the moon people attack us like that ?"

Sisterfusion:

>Jealous...why wasn't she more open about that then ?

Rikadai-chan:

>Make sure to find that out.

Ruudai-chan:

>Go back to hammering away.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 22, 2017, 03:52:02 AM
RinBug:

> Stand by Rin's side.
> "So? Still not enough reasons to give it a shot? Hehe!"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Return? Huh?"
> Look confused.
> "Didn't you slept, like, a lot? That was a looong nap..."

===

LoveDai:

> We there yet?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Please, Mokou-san! Miss Keine is more important!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 22, 2017, 04:44:12 AM
Florida:
>Beat

>Keep Lilywatching

>Continue looking.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2017, 04:52:32 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue:

LunaDai (T):

> Yep! Ehehe~
Lunadai-chan:

>"So why would the moon people attack us like that ?"
> You continue.//Ah. More players frequenting the same Dais. Back to quoting two at a time... Also remembered that I gave an accomplice something I had since 8th grade to borrow for last Thursday. Ah... I'm really gonna miss that now. *cry*
> "Maybe drive us away."
> Continue omni-observe looking up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Look sad.
> "But how can we make a deal, then?"
> You continue looking...

> "Are you that anxious to know?"
Sisterfusion:

>Jealous...why wasn't she more open about that then ?

Rikadai-chan:

>Make sure to find that out.

Ruudai-chan:

>Go back to hammering away.
> You warp your life energies back out to the trio.
> "I think that's enough time for fusing." Kogasa says.

> You hope to remember...

> You return your attention to the house.
RinBug:

> Stand by Rin's side.
> "So? Still not enough reasons to give it a shot? Hehe!"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Return? Huh?"
> Look confused.
> "Didn't you slept, like, a lot? That was a looong nap..."
> The fairies look to each other.

> "Yes. It was a good nap too. Have you tried one?"
LoveDai:

> We there yet?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Please, Mokou-san! Miss Keine is more important!"
> Yes.

> Mokou continues.
> Kaguya begins to dodge gracefully.
Florida:
>Beat

>Keep Lilywatching

>Continue looking.
> Flora stops and sits on the bed.

> "I give up." Luna sighs.
> "I can't either." Lily looks down.
> "Um, maybe we could try what we usually do, and have the feeling of doing it make us remember." Star suggests.
> "Oh, that's good!" Sunny agrees. "We could try that."

> You search continues.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 22, 2017, 04:57:36 AM
>Where was Ruukoto that whole time Koishi and Ruudai were interacting?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2017, 05:12:24 AM
>Where was Ruukoto that whole time Koishi and Ruudai were interacting?
> You have not checked.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 22, 2017, 05:16:41 AM
LoveDai:

> Search for Byakuren.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-san!"

===

RinDai:

> Look at Rin with a smile.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Uhm... Do you normally sleep like that?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 22, 2017, 05:19:23 AM
>Continue looking

Florida
>Beat

>Continue observing Lily

>Check on Ruukoto.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2017, 06:15:16 AM
LoveDai:

> Search for Byakuren.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-san!"
> You start to search for Bya-
> She exits the interior, stopping when she sees you.
> "Oh?"

> You call, but Mokou persists.
> "Are you just going to ignore her?" Kaguya continues to dodge.
RinDai:

> Look at Rin with a smile.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Uhm... Do you normally sleep like that?"
> You look to Rin.
> "What if they danced with partners?" She asks.

> "No, but it's nice and long. You shouldn't take it all the time, but when you do, it can be very satisfying. You can try it in different positions and at different places too. And even if someone interrupts near the end or you don't finish- ah, look at me. Trying to tell you about taking long naps."
>Continue looking

Florida
>Beat

>Continue observing Lily

>Check on Ruukoto.
> You keep on. No new spot ideas...

> Flora lies down.

> The Three Fairies of Light put their hands together.
> "You too Lily." Star says.
> Lily puts her hand in too.
> "Should I as well?" Clownpiece asks.
> "I don't thin-"
> "Why not? Come on." Sunny interrupts Luna.
> Clownpiece puts her hand in.

> You observe...
> Ruukoto is in front of your house.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 22, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
//I wonder if the stooges are attempting to spread the word of fusion... Hmm...

Doredai:
>Since we're infailable, we don't need to waste time preparing anything.
>Cast a miracle that prevents Sunny, Luna, Star, and Lily from fusing with anyone that does not already know how fusion works, and how to do it, for 24 hours. Unless our explicit permission is given.
>(This implies that fusions between them and any incompatible people would simply fail to happen without meeting the requirements.)

>Observe what happens.

>Wait for explicit approval from at least two players in case I'm wrong, lest I, being the moron I am, nearly doom us again...

>EDIT: If this is not approved, then I would like to request a desync, since if what I think is true, then It should be addressed immediately and we should agree on an appropriate action.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 22, 2017, 09:37:35 AM
//Will likely be asleep until 11:00 AM my time zone. Will make my presence known if I'm awake sooner.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 22, 2017, 10:23:11 AM
//Oh wow Mini... what was it that you forgot to retrieve ? :(

Sisterdai-chan:

>Look sad.
>"Onee-chan... why didn't you tell me... i... i don't want you to feel like that, i'm sorry..."

Hecadai-chan:

>"Well you look interesting, and i like to know about interesting things."

Lunadai-chan:

>"Huh... we aren't any threat though... how hostile..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 22, 2017, 10:59:38 AM
//I don't think the Three Stooges are trying to 'spread the word of fusion', as it were, but even if they are trying to combine, we can always just make it so everyone involved forgets everything they learned through being fused so Captain America doesn't know any better.

//Alternatively, if they do end up doing a perfect fusion, you could manifest in front of them and join them and control what they learn and do that way. Either way, I don't think it's necessary to cut them off as proposed. Let them have their fun; I'm actually rather curious to see what they really are doing (and what the resulting fairy will look like if they do fuse, if that is indeed it).

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Besides, who want to drive away someone as pretty and important as you? They should be rolling out the red carpet for you!

---

> Continue omni-observe looking up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Who wouldn't wanna learn about someone as pretty as you when Clownpiece tried to keep you a secret?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 22, 2017, 12:59:54 PM
Prime:

> Make sure none of our family returns to the temple for some reason.

===

LoveDai:

> Giggle and wave.
> "Sorry for saying I was leaving and now I'm returning. I'm another Daiyousei that wants to talk with you in private, Miss Byakuren."

===

ExperiDai:

> Cross our arms.

===

RinDai:

> "Partners, you say?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "No, no! Don't worry! It's really nice, you know."
> Smile.
> "And also! Look around!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 22, 2017, 01:14:30 PM
//IMO blocking the stooges plus Miss Stars and Stripes and Lily-nano is fine, but also why not try and have them join the Fairy Village community ? We could also offer Lily a home on the fairy village too.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 22, 2017, 01:32:17 PM
//Aren't you trying to befriend Hecatia? Being needlessly mean to Captain America seems like it wouldn't help. <_<

//EDIT: Honestly, the best way to keep Captain America in line is to get in good with Hecatia. Then we don't need to place any sort of limiters on Captain America, because if she does bad stuff that will get us in trouble, we can just snitch on her and have Hecatia tell her off.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 22, 2017, 01:54:59 PM
//Well they wouldn't notice it was us, yes i said that blocking is fine, but not that it's the best way (mainly cause i am too ill to think up a good plan until we get more Hecatia stuffies).

//And i don't wanna make it last that long, jist enough so i can come up with something.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 22, 2017, 03:06:13 PM
//I proposed a few alternative options here (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20788.msg1343684.html#msg1343684) for review and discussion. In general, though, I think the best course is to determine exactly what the core problem is and then take action toward addressing that problem specifically with as little collateral damage as possible, rather than magically policing people that are allegedly our friends. (Because really, what spells 'hypocrisy' better than Daiyousei exerting her considerable power over weaker, less intelligent fairies and restricting what they are and are not allowed to do on their own time because she doesn't trust them to behave?)

//Like, if the core problem is Clownpiece learning how to do fusion at all, then we can just make it so any potential perfect fusion from the five of them doesn't grant anyone involved access to the memories of anyone else involved once they split again. If the core problem is Clownpiece causing chaos with knowledge of fusion, then we can join up with the five of them and steer them around toward more benign activities while getting in good with Hecatia, who can then later administer discipline as needed (I have no problem with Hell Mom controlling her kid's behavior).
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 22, 2017, 03:11:39 PM
//Yeah, true, it's more a block to buy time so that we can do the things, plus i don't want Stars and Stripes telling Hell Mom too much about fusion.

//Basically something like: block once to gain time > do whatever we need to do and have them try again > guide them > if things go back we call Hell Mom ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 22, 2017, 04:22:00 PM
//I would still rather not block at all. On top of not being nice, it's very hypocritical to exert that degree of control over other fairies. If the concern is that Clownpiece is gonna learn about fusion through a potential perfect fusion between those five fairies, then the fairer thing to do would be to let them make their perfect fusion and then cast the spell on said perfect fusion that makes it so her component parts don't remember anything they learned by accessing someone else's memories. This solves the main problem without draconian restrictions.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 22, 2017, 04:30:53 PM
//Hm, that works.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 22, 2017, 04:57:35 PM
// I'm fine with Kilga's proposal

Doredai:
>instead, wait on standby.  Continue autonomous actions though.

>Continue observing lily and the fairies

>keep looking

Florida:
>Beat

>any objections?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 22, 2017, 05:12:00 PM
//I'm also okay with it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2017, 07:32:09 PM
//Oh wow Mini... what was it that you forgot to retrieve ? :(

Sisterdai-chan:

>Look sad.
>"Onee-chan...-"
//Just a 'token' that surprised people when shown and became a topic for a couple of minutes whenever it was. It was made throughout boys and girls club when bored, and I kinda wanted to put it somewhere in my room. 's what I get for being too nice.
> "H-Hey, Daiyousei! Want to try fusion with just us two?" Kogasa interrupts. "It hasn't been us two yet, a-and I think it's only fair to." Kogasa sweats.
Hecadai-chan:

>"Well you look interesting, and i like to know about interesting things."

Lunadai-chan:

>"Huh... we aren't any threat though... how hostile..."
//I don't think the Three Stooges are trying to 'spread the word of fusion', as it were, but even if they are trying to combine, we can always just make it so everyone involved forgets everything they learned through being fused so Captain America doesn't know any better.

//Alternatively, if they do end up doing a perfect fusion, you could manifest in front of them and join them and control what they learn and do that way. Either way, I don't think it's necessary to cut them off as proposed. Let them have their fun; I'm actually rather curious to see what they really are doing (and what the resulting fairy will look like if they do fuse, if that is indeed it).

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Besides, who want to drive away someone as pretty and important as you? They should be rolling out the red carpet for you!

---

> Continue omni-observe looking up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Who wouldn't wanna learn about someone as pretty as you when Clownpiece tried to keep you a secret?"
> "Just like there's some people that really like some things, there's others that are on the opposite about them, and really dislike, even hate, those." Luna says.

> You keep peeking.
> "Oh. Thank you." Hecatia smiles. "Well, a bit is fine. What did you hear from Clownpiece?"
Prime:

> Make sure none of our family returns to the temple for some reason.

===

LoveDai:

> Giggle and wave.
> "Sorry for saying I was leaving and now I'm returning. I'm another Daiyousei that wants to talk with you in private, Miss Byakuren."

===

ExperiDai:

> Cross our arms.

===

RinDai:

> "Partners, you say?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "No, no! Don't worry! It's really nice, you know."
> Smile.
> "And also! Look around!"
> You continue.

> "Oh? About what?"

> The two continue.

> Rin nods.

> Letty starts to look around.
> "Oh?"
// I'm fine with Kilga's proposal

Doredai:
>instead, wait on standby.  Continue autonomous actions though.

>Continue observing lily and the fairies

>keep looking

Florida:
>Beat

>any objections?
> You continue eating...

> "Um, anyone know what was next?" Sunny asks.
> "Uh uh." Luna shakes her head.
> "Something about an object?" Lily asks.
> "This isn't helping..." Star says.

> You keep searching.

> Nothing new has happened.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 22, 2017, 07:44:47 PM
//Oh, poor Stooges.

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> What!! How rude! How could anyone think of turning someone like you away?! That's...that's unconsciousable!

---

> Continue omni-observe looking up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Smile.
> "You're welcome, Miss Clownpiece's Pretty Master! And, uh, well, she didn't tell me too much of anything about you, other than that you existed at all..."

---

YamaBug:

> Check in on our host again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 22, 2017, 07:47:24 PM
LoveDai:

> Look around, making sure nobody's near.
>> If that's the case, then approach to Byakuren's ear.
> "I want to talk about marriage things..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Please... Just hear me... Just hear Miss Keine..."

===

RinDai:

> "Would that encourage them to do it? At least a bit?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "You are already in me. S-Sorry if you wanted to be awake when I was doing it, but I didn't wanted to risk you..."
> Look away.
> "... leaving us..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 22, 2017, 07:48:24 PM
//That's sad to hear... can't you go to his house or contact him ?

//Also Kilga, any objections to knocking on the door and helping them out ?

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Um..."
>Scoot away and sit down on the corner of the room, facing the wall.
>"...i was a bad sister..."

Hecadai-chan:

>"I heard that you ruled over hell, 3 of those actually, along with being the best person she ever met and how cool you were and that you could do a ton of stuff, it felt like a daughter complimenting her mother."
>Smile.

Lunadai-chan:

>"But hating is no good, it's okay to not like, but hate never brought anything good..."

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 22, 2017, 07:50:36 PM
//Which door is this?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 22, 2017, 07:53:11 PM
//Which door is this?

//The stooges' treehouse door, or treetrunk or whatever.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 22, 2017, 07:54:18 PM
//I personally wouldn't have a problem with that, though I will defer to Naz on making such a decision.

//Also, parser, I reworded a few things, sorry.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 22, 2017, 08:22:58 PM
//Would not mind, since it will also be giving Lily attention
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2017, 11:33:18 PM
//Oh, poor Stooges.

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> What!! How rude! How could anyone think of turning someone like you away?! That's...that's unconsciousable!

---

> Continue omni-observe looking up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Smile.
> "You're welcome, Miss Clownpiece's Pretty Master! And, uh, well, she didn't tell me too much of anything about you, other than that you existed at all..."
//That's sad to hear... can't you go to his house or contact him ?

//Also Kilga, any objections to knocking on the door and helping them out ?

Hecadai-chan:

>"I heard that you ruled over hell, 3 of those actually, along with being the best person she ever met and how cool you were and that you could do a ton of stuff, it felt like a daughter complimenting her mother."
>Smile.

Lunadai-chan:

>"But hating is no good, it's okay to not like, but hate never brought anything good..."
> You have Luna continue.
> "Just as I said. Some people don't like some things."

> You keep peeping.
> "Has she made any other friends?"
YamaBug:

> Check in on our host again.
> You check...
> Yamame is making her way to another rock, slowly. She's pretty large...
LoveDai:

> Look around, making sure nobody's near.
>> If that's the case, then approach to Byakuren's ear.
> "I want to talk about marriage things..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Please... Just hear me... Just hear Miss Keine..."

===

RinDai:

> "Would that encourage them to do it? At least a bit?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "You are already in me. S-Sorry if you wanted to be awake when I was doing it, but I didn't wanted to risk you..."
> Look away.
> "... leaving us..."
> "Marriage things?" Byakuren questions.

> Kaguya begins to return fire as she dodges.

> "Maybe." Rin says.

> "It's okay." Letty says.
//That's sad to hear... can't you go to his house or contact him ?

//Also Kilga, any objections to knocking on the door and helping them out ?

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Um..."
>Scoot away and sit down on the corner of the room, facing the wall.
>"...i was a bad sister..."

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
//Accomplice. Not really close enough for any method of contact anymore.
> You sit in the corner.
> "Y-You sure you don't want to fuse or anything?" Kogasa asks.

> Still no sign of Rika.

> "Anyone have any better ideas?" Luna asks.
> "This was a good one though..." Sunny looks down.
> "Maybe we can keep trying stuff then." Luna continues.
> "Oh, like fake like Daiyousei's here!" Star recommends.
> "That's perfect!" Sunny brightens up.
> "So, who'll fake like her?"
> "I'll do it." Clownpiece chimes in.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 22, 2017, 11:41:45 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"She did, yup, quite a few, although she still gets in trouble once in a while..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Keep looking.

Sisterdai-chan:

>"You sure you wanna fuse with me ? I was a bad person..."

>Manifest an body outside of the Fairy Trio's Treehouse, then knock.
>"Hellooooooo ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 22, 2017, 11:49:30 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Well, you're so good that they won't be able to help themselves liking you, I bet!

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Frown a bit.
> "She also points uses her torch thingy on me more than I'd like. I gotta stop looking at it..."

---

YamaBug:

> How heavy does her movement feel?
> Think about whether or not Yamame has thought of something other than rocks to do this with.
> Listen to Yamame's current thoughts.

---

TokiBug:

> Check on our host.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 22, 2017, 11:56:58 PM
LoveDai:

> Nod vigorously.
> "Can you guess why? Eh, eh? Can you?"
> Giggle.

===

ExperiDai:

> Observe the village, searching for Keine and the group of kids, as well as the fairy.

===

RinDai:

> "Minna!"
> Draw the attention of the fairies.
> "Okay, do you have anything to say about dance?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Do you feel... okay? Nothing bad, right?"
> _
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 23, 2017, 12:41:13 AM
Florida:
>what's going on?

>Continue to observe Lily and co.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2017, 12:51:54 AM
Hecadai-chan:

>Nod.
>"She did, yup, quite a few, although she still gets in trouble once in a while..."
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Well, you're so good that they won't be able to help themselves liking you, I bet!

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Frown a bit.
> "She also points uses her torch thingy on me more than I'd like. I gotta stop looking at it..."
> You have Luna continue.
> "Mm... Daiyousei? Is there anything you hate? Visually?"

> You continue looking.
> "Yes you should be careful about that."
Rikadai-chan:

>Keep looking.

Sisterdai-chan:

>"You sure you wanna fuse with me ? I was a bad person..."

>Manifest an body outside of the Fairy Trio's Treehouse, then knock.
>"Hellooooooo ?"
Florida:
>what's going on?

>Continue to observe Lily and co.
> You keep searching.
> You finally find her walking.

> "If you don't want to, that's fine..."

> Flora is lying down. Furi and Kuri are sitting on the bed. Fragaria and Ananassa are staring at you.

> You manifest and knock.
> The group stops.
> "Luna!" Sunny looks over.
> "I think that-"
> Luna nods, and Star's voice is cut off.
> You lose sight of the group.
YamaBug:

> How heavy does her movement feel?
> Think about whether or not Yamame has thought of something other than rocks to do this with.
> Listen to Yamame's current thoughts.

---

TokiBug:

> Check on our host.
> She can hardly move.
> She has thought of water and webs.
> If I get through this, I'm never doing something like it agaaiiin...

> You check...
> Tokiko is reading now.
LoveDai:

> Nod vigorously.
> "Can you guess why? Eh, eh? Can you?"
> Giggle.

===

ExperiDai:

> Observe the village, searching for Keine and the group of kids, as well as the fairy.

===

RinDai:

> "Minna!"
> Draw the attention of the fairies.
> "Okay, do you have anything to say about dance?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Do you feel... okay? Nothing bad, right?"
> _
> "I hope things go well for you and them." Byakuren smiles.

> You observe...

> "It looks fun." A few fairies note.

> Letty nods.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 23, 2017, 12:56:40 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Hmmmm...I don't know, honestly! I like some things more than others, sure, but I can't really think of anything I really DISlike...

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Anyway, that's basically all I know about you."
> Brighten up.
> "Does that mean you're gonna tell me about you?! Or maybe ask for me to do something for you?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> At least, not with rocks...water might be okay...

---

TokiBug:

> Think about what our host thinks of her body.
> Listen to our host's thoughts.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2017, 01:05:06 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Hmmmm...I don't know, honestly! I like some things more than others, sure, but I can't really think of anything I really DISlike...

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Anyway, that's basically all I know about you."
> Brighten up.
> "Does that mean you're gonna tell me about you?! Or maybe ask for me to do something for you?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> At least, not with rocks...water might be okay...

---

TokiBug:

> Think about what our host thinks of her body.
> Listen to our host's thoughts.
> "Are you sure?"

> You continue.
> "Well, my name is Hecatia Lapislazuli, Goddess of Hell, but you may have already been told that." The woman smiles.

> Yamame shivers a bit, stopping from continuing.
> I don't want anymore. I don't want to eat anything like this.

> You think...
> Tokiko has settled with being this way for now.
> Not too tough lying down and reading at least.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 23, 2017, 01:06:34 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh there you are."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"I wanna..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Helloooooo ? I am sure i heard them..."
>Knock again.
>If no one responds, try opening the door.

Hecadai-chan:

>"Well, the name is Daiyousei, the fairy goddess of Gensokyo, it is a pleasure to finally meet you Miss Hecatia."
>Smile too.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 23, 2017, 01:09:24 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> ...I don't know...why are you asking, Lady Luna?

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Give a slight bow as well.

---

YamaBug:

> Begin rubbing our belly.

---

TokiBug:

> Think about whether or not our host likes her new body, dislikes it, or has no real opinion.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 23, 2017, 02:28:28 AM
Florida:
>"So... anything you all want to do?"

>Continue searching for isolated spots.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 23, 2017, 02:40:01 AM
LoveDai:

> "But... I wanted to ask you a few things... Can I?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Continue observing.

===

RinDai:

> "Great! It's good to hear that, since it leads me to the next thingie!"
> Smile.
> "What do you think about dancing with partners?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Great! Marvelous! I hope it maintains like that!"
> Smile and sit down besides her.
> "Think about anything you want and tell me! I shall give it to you in this place!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2017, 04:17:35 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh there you are."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"I wanna..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Helloooooo ? I am sure i heard them..."
>Knock again.
>If no one responds, try opening the door.
> "Hm?' Rika asks.

> "Then come on." Kogasa squats to you. "But no perfect one yet. We never did a normal one."

> You knock again.
> The door opens.
> "Hello?" Clownpiece peeks out.
Hecadai-chan:

>"Well, the name is Daiyousei, the fairy goddess of Gensokyo, it is a pleasure to finally meet you Miss Hecatia."
>Smile too.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> ...I don't know...why are you asking, Lady Luna?

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> Give a slight bow as well.
> "So that's why you're so well endowed. You're really a goddess?" Hecatia sits back down.

> "To see if you're normal." Luna smiles a bit. "Well, do you?"
YamaBug:

> Begin rubbing our belly.

---

TokiBug:

> Think about whether or not our host likes her new body, dislikes it, or has no real opinion.
> Yamame stops quickly.
> "D-Daiyousei." She calls.

> You think...
> Tokiko likes her new body.
Florida:
>"So... anything you all want to do?"

>Continue searching for isolated spots.
> "Hm?" Everyone speaks, then looks to each other.

> You keep searching... Maybe Seija's old spot if no one's there...
LoveDai:

> "But... I wanted to ask you a few things... Can I?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Continue observing.

===

RinDai:

> "Great! It's good to hear that, since it leads me to the next thingie!"
> Smile.
> "What do you think about dancing with partners?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Great! Marvelous! I hope it maintains like that!"
> Smile and sit down besides her.
> "Think about anything you want and tell me! I shall give it to you in this place!"
> Byakuren nods.

> You keep watching the two fire at each other. Kaguya still seems to be doing better.

> "Dancing with partners?"

> "Hm. I'm fine like this." Letty says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 23, 2017, 04:45:03 AM
LoveDai:

> "I was wondering... If I could choose you to, you could be the one that marry us...?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Sigh and keep observing.

> Continue looking for Keine and the kids.

===

RinDai:

> Nod.
> "Like, two of you can try to dance together."
> Pause.
> "Would you like a demostration on how to do it?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Why don't you try to do as you wish in the real world, then?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 23, 2017, 04:54:12 AM
LoveDai:
>"Well um... could you keep this a secret for now, too...? I haven't really popped the question to them yet, and I want it to be a surprise."

Florida:
>Beat

>Observe inside the tree again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 23, 2017, 11:06:19 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> ...I can't really think of anything I don't like, no...

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt (if we are able).

HecaDai:

> Are the other people still around us, or is it just us in the immediate vicinity now?
> Sit down as well next to Hecatia, if there's room.
> Beam at the compliment. There's no need to get flustered, of course, so do not do so under any circumstances. We should be - and are - proud!
> "Yep! It's really neat!"

---

YamaBug:

> Resume rubbing our belly gently.
> (T) Hmm? Oh, yes, Miss Yamame! What is it?

---

TokiBug:

> Think about whether or not there are any other changes our host might like.
> If we have a hand free, gently guide it to our chest and begin idly stroking it. (If we do not have a hand free, then simply continue thought-listening.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 23, 2017, 11:39:53 AM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Oh hey there Clowny ! How are you doing ?"
>Start scanning for their life energies.

Hecadai-chan:

>"But even i wasn't a goddess i was already sorta well-endowed."

Rikadai-chan:

>"I was looking for you !"
>Is Umbra still with us ?

Sisterdai-chan:

>Nod and get up.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 23, 2017, 05:31:06 PM
//Oh yeah !

Rumidai-chan:

>How have we been faring on the maid duties ever since being remade ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2017, 06:21:45 PM
LoveDai:

> "I was wondering... If I could choose you to, you could be the one that marry us...?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Sigh and keep observing.

> Continue looking for Keine and the kids.

===

RinDai:

> Nod.
> "Like, two of you can try to dance together."
> Pause.
> "Would you like a demostration on how to do it?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Why don't you try to do as you wish in the real world, then?"
LoveDai:
>"Well um... could you keep this a secret for now, too...? I haven't really popped the question to them yet, and I want it to be a surprise."
> "Me? I'm not sure..."

> You keep watching and trying to observe for the kids, the fairy, and Keine.
> Well, you've found the fairy at least...

> The fairies nod.
Florida:
>Beat

>Observe inside the tree again.
> The group looks back to you, idea-less.

> You are observing. Just Clownpiece seems to be inside.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> ...I can't really think of anything I don't like, no...

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt (if we are able).

HecaDai:

> Are the other people still around us, or is it just us in the immediate vicinity now?
> Sit down as well next to Hecatia, if there's room.
> Beam at the compliment. There's no need to get flustered, of course, so do not do so under any circumstances. We should be - and are - proud!
> "Yep! It's really neat!"

---

YamaBug:

> Resume rubbing our belly gently.
> (T) Hmm? Oh, yes, Miss Yamame! What is it?

---

TokiBug:

> Think about whether or not there are any other changes our host might like.
> If we have a hand free, gently guide it to our chest and begin idly stroking it. (If we do not have a hand free, then simply continue thought-listening.)
Hecadai-chan:

>"But even i wasn't a goddess i was already sorta well-endowed."
> "Do you hate people refusing your offers?" Luna sighs. "Nevermind. Well, there's still people that hate things, and even some people that hate everything people normally like..." The fusion looks to the side.

> You change your view a bit and continue observing.
> The others have left the bench.
> You sit down next to Hecatia.
> "Really?" Hecatia inquires.

> Your attempts to have Yamame do so of her own will are met with her holding her arms and stopping them.
> "I can't do this. I don't want these rocks, I don't want my body doing stretch stuff, I don't want changing a lot." Yamame shakes her head. "Just make me normal again."

> You think...
> Your host hasn't thought of any more changes.
> You have Tokiko begin to do so.
> And there's still a lot of positives about this... I can't even think of any negatives. Maybe I can stand up to that shrine maiden now too.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Oh hey there Clowny ! How are you doing ?"
>Start scanning for their life energies.

Rikadai-chan:

>"I was looking for you !"
>Is Umbra still with us ?

Sisterdai-chan:

>Nod and get up.
> You start to feel for life energies...
> "I'm fine. The fairies' tree is okay. Not that great..."

> No. She's likely outside of Yumemi's room...
> "Huh? For what?"

> You get up, and as does Kogasa.
//Oh yeah !

Rumidai-chan:

>How have we been faring on the maid duties ever since being remade ?
> ... You check in...
> You have been servicing and cleaning the mansion well. Not really communicating much.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 23, 2017, 06:36:16 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh...you mean like Seija?

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Really!"
> Look back and forth around all suspicious-like, to make sure no one else is within earshot.
>> Assuming no one else is in the immediate vicinity, look back to Hecatia and lower our voice volume a bit.
> "It's part of the reason I offer to make other people the same way, if they want. Though it's hard to not have that conversation be really awkward, of course."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh...I'm sorry, Miss Yamame, I didn't mean to make you so upset...

---

TokiBug:

> Continue stroking.
> (F) I wonder if it'll happen again? Maybe I could get even bigger?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 23, 2017, 06:49:29 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>We retrieved our uniform back right ?

Hecadai-chan:

>"But that's just a portion of what i can do, some of which are pretty unique."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Odd... i could have sworn they were around here... anyways Clowny, i met up with Miss Hecatia !"
>Smile.

Rikadai-chan:

>"To spend time with."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 23, 2017, 06:49:47 PM
LoveDai:

> "You are, like, a great monk! If you were to do it, I'm sure you would be able to!"
> Nod~ nod ❤ and nod!

===

ExperiDai:

> Is the place where the fairy is currently crowded or something?
>> If not, then find a clear spot and warp there, near the fairy. Don't do it in front of her, though. We don't want to scare her!"

===

RinDai:

> "Oke!"
> Look at Rin.
> "Would you mind giving us another sample, please?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Why don't you try to do as you wish in the real world, then?"

===

RumiDai:

> Have other residents of the mansion talked to us in our shift?
> ... The cleaning is taking forever, isn't it?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 23, 2017, 07:17:50 PM
HecaDai:

> Wink.
> "A veeeeery small portion~"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 23, 2017, 07:32:15 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"And some are so special that they're top secret~."
>Double wink.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 23, 2017, 08:56:01 PM
>What is Ruukoto doing? (Can't remember the result of the last time I asked about her.)

Florida:
>"Maybe we can play a game? Like Tag or Truth or Dare or Catch or something?"

>Keep looking for an isolated spot
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2017, 04:17:08 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh...you mean like Seija?
> Luna nods as she continues.
> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Really!"
> Look back and forth around all suspicious-like, to make sure no one else is within earshot.
>> Assuming no one else is in the immediate vicinity, look back to Hecatia and lower our voice volume a bit.
> "It's part of the reason I offer to make other people the same way, if they want. Though it's hard to not have that conversation be really awkward, of course."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh...I'm sorry, Miss Yamame, I didn't mean to make you so upset...

---

TokiBug:

> Continue stroking.
> (F) I wonder if it'll happen again? Maybe I could get even bigger?
Hecadai-chan:

>"But that's just a portion of what i can do, some of which are pretty unique."
HecaDai:

> Wink.
> "A veeeeery small portion~"
Hecadai-chan:

>"And some are so special that they're top secret~."
>Double wink.
> You continue.
> "Oh?" Hecatia raises an eyebrow.

> Yamame sighs.

> You have Tokiko continue.
> "Mm..." Bigger? Tere are those people that are even bigger than this...
Rumidai-chan:

>We retrieved our uniform back right ?

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Odd... i could have sworn they were around here... anyways Clowny, i met up with Miss Hecatia !"
>Smile.

Rikadai-chan:

>"To spend time with."
> Yes.

> Your results determine that don't feel anything within the house other than Clownpiece.
> "O-Oh, you did?"

> "Oh. I just wen to the washroom for a bit."
LoveDai:

> "You are, like, a great monk! If you were to do it, I'm sure you would be able to!"
> Nod~ nod ❤ and nod!

===

ExperiDai:

> Is the place where the fairy is currently crowded or something?
>> If not, then find a clear spot and warp there, near the fairy. Don't do it in front of her, though. We don't want to scare her!"

===

RinDai:

> "Oke!"
> Look at Rin.
> "Would you mind giving us another sample, please?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Why don't you try to do as you wish in the real world, then?"

===

RumiDai:

> Have other residents of the mansion talked to us in our shift?
> ... The cleaning is taking forever, isn't it?
> "I-I don't think I'm the one you should ask for..." Byakuren sweats once.

> No.
> You warp to the fairy.

> "Okay." Rin begins to play.
> It seems like the regular. Slow and calming.

> "This is your body though..." Letty says.

> No, not really.
> No, not really. You've had a lot of time.
>What is Ruukoto doing? (Can't remember the result of the last time I asked about her.)

Florida:
>"Maybe we can play a game? Like Tag or Truth or Dare or Catch or something?"

>Keep looking for an isolated spot
> She is standing around.

> "Games?" Fragaria asks.
> "Let's play Global Thermo-"
> "What would we play catch with?" Flora interrupts Ananassa.

> You keep searching... There's so few ideas...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 24, 2017, 04:32:34 AM
//That War Games reference XD

Florida:
>"I could conjure a snowball, but that'll be too cold... hmm..."
>Look around for stuffs and thingies.
>If we find nothing play-catchable:
>>"Well, there were the other things I suggested, or something you guys want to do..."

>Just keep looking, just keep looking~!

>Prepare a fairy locator divine act to locate Lily and the Stooges, how on earth did they leave!?
>Hope none of them learned to copy powers...

Stoogedai:
>Nod and smile
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 24, 2017, 04:58:00 AM
LoveDai:

> "Huh? Why not? You are really kind! You could be a great choice!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Salute the fairy.
> "Hey, how were things?"

===

RinDai:

> "C'mon Dai."

RinBug:

> "It's on."
> Approach to the other us and start dancing together. Hold each other if necessary.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "The main point is that you enjoy even if it is not winter, so I don't have any problem!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 24, 2017, 11:16:56 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Seija...I wonder what she thinks of you and all this, anyway. I wonder what everyone inside you thinks of you...

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Like I said, Miss Hecatia, ask me for pretty much anything within reason, no matter how improbable, and I'll do it for you!"

---

YamaBug:

> (T) ...D-did it at least feel good...?
> Begin rubbing our belly with all four arms.

---

TokiBug:

> (F) Even bigger would be even better...
> Gently squeeze.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 24, 2017, 11:39:14 AM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Yeah ! I found her at the human village."
>Feel for any other life energies inside Clowny.
>Look around.
>"Anyways... where are Lily and the Fairy Trio ? I heard them in here, but i don't see anyone..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh right ! Umbra !"
>Safely warp back there !
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2017, 07:16:25 PM
//That War Games reference XD

Florida:
>"I could conjure a snowball, but that'll be too cold... hmm..."
>Look around for stuffs and thingies.
>If we find nothing play-catchable:
>>"Well, there were the other things I suggested, or something you guys want to do..."

>Just keep looking, just keep looking~!

>Prepare a fairy locator divine act to locate Lily and the Stooges, how on earth did they leave!?
>Hope none of them learned to copy powers...

Stoogedai:
>Nod and smile
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Yeah ! I found her at the human village."
>Feel for any other life energies inside Clowny.
>Look around.
>"Anyways... where are Lily and the Fairy Trio ? I heard them in here, but i don't see anyone..."
> You look around... There's a pillow, but that might not work well across distances...
> You don't really see anything that could work well for catch.
> "Hm..."
> "Why not danmaku?" Flora asks.

> You keep searching for an isolated spot...
> Maybe that one house Sekibanki was at. It should be alone.

> You prepare...
> It'll hardly cast anything. Based on your previous experiences, that likely means they're close.
> You feel...
> Nothing but Clownpiece's.
> "Oh. They're out. You must be hearing things." Clownpiece says. "Maybe you gazed at my torch too much." She smiles.
LoveDai:

> "Huh? Why not? You are really kind! You could be a great choice!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Salute the fairy.
> "Hey, how were things?"

===

RinDai:

> "C'mon Dai."

RinBug:

> "It's on."
> Approach to the other us and start dancing together. Hold each other if necessary.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "The main point is that you enjoy even if it is not winter, so I don't have any problem!"
> "Do you really want me to? You are closer to other people, aren't you?"

> You salute and get the fairy's attention.
> "Oh. They were done and headed off, so I headed off too." The fairy says.

> You start to dance together to the music.
> "You know I hope I don't affect you negatively about it not being winter with me in you like this."
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Seija...I wonder what she thinks of you and all this, anyway. I wonder what everyone inside you thinks of you...

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Like I said, Miss Hecatia, ask me for pretty much anything within reason, no matter how improbable, and I'll do it for you!"

---

YamaBug:

> (T) ...D-did it at least feel good...?
> Begin rubbing our belly with all four arms.

---

TokiBug:

> (F) Even bigger would be even better...
> Gently squeeze.
> "What everyone else thinks? Since they're all fused, I think it might be hard trying to single out one of their thoughts..."

> You continue.
> "Was that talk of fairies your doing?" Hecatia asks.

> You have Yamame start, but she quickly stops herself.
> "A bit, but I never wanna have to go through this sort of thing again."

> I still don't know what exactly caused it though. Tokiko gently squeezes.
Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh right ! Umbra !"
>Safely warp back there !
> You warp to near the bedrooms. Umbra is still here.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 24, 2017, 07:20:13 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> How large is Luna now?
> Think about how much she is enjoying (or not enjoying) the feeling from all the squeezing.

LunaDai (T):

> Well, anything that any of them thinks, you would know, right?

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Probably!"

---

YamaBug:

> Resume thought-listening at all times.
> (T) Oh...I guess I just don't understand...

---

TokiBug:

> (F) It doesn't appear to have hurt me at all, though, at least.
> Gently squeeze again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 24, 2017, 07:51:38 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"Hehe, so, what is it like on Hell ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh there you are, i was worried."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Drat... just when i wanted to talk with you all about fusion..."
>Pout.
>Locate them then using our innate discount on fairy location.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 24, 2017, 08:00:24 PM
LoveDai:

> "You know what? I was thinking... I wonder if you could do it ALONG with others I have in mind. Like that, nobody has to be left behind due to a decision and everybody could be happy!"
> Smile.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh? And how it went? Did they treated you well? How about the things you told them?"

===

RinDais:

> Continue.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "... I didn't thought about that..."
> Prepare a miracle that will let us know if, due to Letty being inside us, will cause our body to be affected by whatever will happen to us at the end of winter.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2017, 08:02:15 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> How large is Luna now?
> Think about how much she is enjoying (or not enjoying) the feeling from all the squeezing.

LunaDai (T):

> Well, anything that any of them thinks, you would know, right?

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt.

HecaDai:

> "Probably!"

---

YamaBug:

> Resume thought-listening at all times.
> (T) Oh...I guess I just don't understand...

---

TokiBug:

> (F) It doesn't appear to have hurt me at all, though, at least.
> Gently squeeze again.
Hecadai-chan:

>"Hehe, so, what is it like on Hell ?"
> You continue.
> Luna surpasses the size a tree or house would be. Almost mansion size.
> She is still trying to resist it.
> "I guess..."

> You keep looking.
> "You're interested in Hell?" Hecatia asks.

> "I just can't deal with it. Not me." Yamame shakes her head. I tried, but it's just too much.

> Tokiko continues.
Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh there you are, i was worried."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Drat... just when i wanted to talk with you all about fusion..."
>Pout.
>Locate them then using our innate discount on fairy location.
> "Worried?" Umbra asks.

> You attempt...
> They nearby. Some distance behind you.
> "You were gonna talk to us about fusion?" Clownpiece asks.
LoveDai:

> "You know what? I was thinking... I wonder if you could do it ALONG with others I have in mind. Like that, nobody has to be left behind due to a decision and everybody could be happy!"
> Smile.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh? And how it went? Did they treated you well? How about the things you told them?"

===

RinDais:

> Continue.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "... I didn't thought about that..."
> Prepare a miracle that will let us know if, due to Letty being inside us, will cause our body to be affected by whatever will happen to us at the end of winter.
> "A-Along with others?" Byakuren questions.

> The fairy nods.
> "I told them fairy stuff." She nods more.

> You continue to dance together.

> You prepare a miracle...
> It's ready.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 24, 2017, 08:06:35 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) This is quite the size I've reached...

LunaDai (T):

> Why not try, then?

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt until otherwise instructed to do so by the person that set this command.

HecaDai:

> "Of course! I'm interested in anything and everything I can learn about you, Miss Hecatia!"

---

YamaBug (T):

> No, I understand that...I just don't understand why that's the case, though. It's not just you, it's pretty much everyone...

---

TokiBug:

> Squeeze a little harder.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 24, 2017, 08:11:06 PM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well yeah, they are all part of Indiana, and you are a nice pal, so i thought that guiding you on proper usage of fusion would be good, as long as you behave of course !"
>Smile, then look a bit surprised and turn around.
>"What do you four think ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"I didn't see you following me, so i thought you had an accident..."

Hecadai-chan:

>"Well yeah ! I have been to Makai already, which is the home of another goddess i know of, so why not know about yours ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 24, 2017, 08:16:40 PM
LoveDai:

> Nod several times.
> "Uh-huh! It isn't a great idea?! The more, the merrier!"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh, that's nice!"
> Give her some pats on the head.
> "Say... Where they went?"

===

RinDais:

> Continue.

===

LettyDai (T):

> Cast it if it's insignificant, otherwise reassess cost.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2017, 08:39:11 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) This is quite the size I've reached...

LunaDai (T):

> Why not try, then?

---

> Continue omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt until otherwise instructed to do so by the person that set this command.

HecaDai:

> "Of course! I'm interested in anything and everything I can learn about you, Miss Hecatia!"

---

YamaBug (T):

> No, I understand that...I just don't understand why that's the case, though. It's not just you, it's pretty much everyone...

---

TokiBug:

> Squeeze a little harder.
Hecadai-chan:

>"Well yeah ! I have been to Makai already, which is the home of another goddess i know of, so why not know about yours ?"
> The fusion stops.
> "Okay." The fusion closes her eyes.

> Your observations continue.
> "Well, as you've heard, there's not just one."

> "I'm sorry but could you... stop this, now?" Yamame asks, gesturing.

> You have Tokiko squeeze more so.
> Shed sets her book down.
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well yeah, they are all part of Indiana, and you are a nice pal, so i thought that guiding you on proper usage of fusion would be good, as long as you behave of course !"
>Smile, then look a bit surprised and turn around.
>"What do you four think ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"I didn't see you following me, so i thought you had an accident..."
> "She found-"
> "SHH!" You hear Sunny. "She hasn't found out yet. Just keep the sound up!"
> "Uh..." You hear Luna say. "I already..."
> You hear the sound of a slap.
> "Guhh..." Sunny speaks.
> "She's too good for it to have worked anyways..." Luna speaks.

> "I'm fine."
LoveDai:

> Nod several times.
> "Uh-huh! It isn't a great idea?! The more, the merrier!"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh, that's nice!"
> Give her some pats on the head.
> "Say... Where they went?"

===

RinDais:

> Continue.

===

LettyDai (T):

> Cast it if it's insignificant, otherwise reassess cost.
> "Have you asked them?"

> "Uh... I don't remember." The fairy says.

> You keep on dancing.

> You perform the miracle.
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 24, 2017, 08:46:01 PM
LadyBug:

> Resume.
> Continue thought-listening as well.

LunaDai:

> Wait for Luna to do or say something meaningful.

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh. Which one are you in charge of, then?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Huh? But you stopped already without me doing anything.

---

TokiBug:

> Squeeze with both hands.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 24, 2017, 08:48:14 PM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>Giggle.
>"Nice try you four, hehe, so why not join us ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Well, is there any sake around here by the way ?"

Hecadai-chan:

>"Yeah, three right ? Why ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 24, 2017, 08:58:05 PM
LoveDai:

> "One of them! I still have to ask the other two, but I guess the person whom I already talked this with agreed!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Giggle.
> "That's some short-term memory there... You want to return to the village?"

===

RinDais:

> Continue, and slowly stop.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "... Uh... T-That theory of yours is correct..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2017, 09:15:07 PM
//Finally I actually make it to a stream I really wanted to watch on time right before it starts, and my family's interrupting so they can go somewhere they want. Didn't even get to go somewhere I wanted after grad...  :smokedcheese:
LadyBug:

> Resume.
> Continue thought-listening as well.

LunaDai:

> Wait for Luna to do or say something meaningful.

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh. Which one are you in charge of, then?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Huh? But you stopped already without me doing anything.

---

TokiBug:

> Squeeze with both hands.
Hecadai-chan:

>"Yeah, three right ? Why ?"
> You have Luna resume.
> I'd like to take a break from this before I keep getting bigger... I want to be normal when we near the moon... The fusion sighs. How about... Wakasagihime?

> "Secreeet~"

> "I mean to undo this." Like, stop this from continuing.

> You have Tokiko use both of her hands.
> "Mmm..."
Stoogesdai-chan:

>Giggle.
>"Nice try you four, hehe, so why not join us ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Well, is there any sake around here by the way ?"
> "Hm?" The two question.

> "What?" Umbra asks. "Sake?"
LoveDai:

> "One of them! I still have to ask the other two, but I guess the person whom I already talked this with agreed!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Giggle.
> "That's some short-term memory there... You want to return to the village?"

===

RinDais:

> Continue, and slowly stop.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "... Uh... T-That theory of yours is correct..."
> "Who, might I ask?"

> The fairy nods.

> You slow to a stop.

> "Oh?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 24, 2017, 09:21:00 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Continue listening and waiting for Luna to say something.

---

HecaDai:

> Pout.
> "C'mon! Pleeeease?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Um...how do you want it undone?

---

TokiBug:

> (F) I love this. Whatever did this, I hope it happens again. It'll probably look and feel even better.
> Commence off-camera activities.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 24, 2017, 09:24:13 PM
LoveDai:

> Approach to Byakuren's ear again.
> "Miss Keine. I still have to talk with Miss Reimu and Sanae Onee-chan..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Find a clear spot at the Fairy Village.
> "Okay. Well done, my friend. I will send you there, okay?"
> If the fairy allows to, safely warp her there.

===

RinDais:

> Look at the fairies.
> "Did you get the idea?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "It seems that, albeit you being inside me, it doesn't change the fact that I will suffer whatever you would when the Winter ends..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 24, 2017, 09:54:23 PM
Sisterdai-chan:

>"...o-oh ! Sorry... i just daydreamed a bit..."

Hecadai-chan:

>"Geez, like daughter like mother it seems."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Don't you want some guidance in fusion ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Yeah, alcoholic drinks."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2017, 10:23:14 PM
//Think it might be a false alarm on both parts. What I observed yesterday about the plans and me not going seems to have been corrected so far, and the stream was stopped from power outage... I'd say I've been blessed by the gods, but that seem really wrong to say...
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Continue listening and waiting for Luna to say something.

---

HecaDai:

> Pout.
> "C'mon! Pleeeease?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Um...how do you want it undone?

---

TokiBug:

> (F) I love this. Whatever did this, I hope it happens again. It'll probably look and feel even better.
> Commence off-camera activities.
Hecadai-chan:

>"Geez, like daughter like mother it seems."
> You continue listening.
> "Well, I think Wakasagihime thinks this is too big a size..." Is it really Wakasagihime, or just a part of my thoughts?

> "She isn't my daughter."

> "Take these out... Make me normal... Come out of there..." Yamame lists.

> You continue.
LoveDai:

> Approach to Byakuren's ear again.
> "Miss Keine. I still have to talk with Miss Reimu and Sanae Onee-chan..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Find a clear spot at the Fairy Village.
> "Okay. Well done, my friend. I will send you there, okay?"
> If the fairy allows to, safely warp her there.

===

RinDais:

> Look at the fairies.
> "Did you get the idea?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "It seems that, albeit you being inside me, it doesn't change the fact that I will suffer whatever you would when the Winter ends..."
> "Do you think She'll accepts?" Byakuren asks.

> The fairy nods.
> You warp the fairy to the Fairy Village.

> The fairies clap.

> "Mm..." Letty nods.
Sisterdai-chan:

>"...o-oh ! Sorry... i just daydreamed a bit..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Don't you want some guidance in fusion ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Yeah, alcoholic drinks."
> Kogasa looks to you in question.

> "Yea." Sunny appears, along with Luna.
> "We were trying to remember how to fuse..." Luna says.
> "So you'll help?" Star suddenly comes into view right next to your face.

> "You should ask Ms. Okazaki."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 24, 2017, 10:27:23 PM
LadyBug:

> Resume/continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh. Aww...

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh, um, sorry. Anyway, pleeeeeeeease~?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Well, yes, but, I mean, how do you want me to get rid of the rocks?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 24, 2017, 10:31:15 PM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Hm ? Where is Star and Lily ? I heard them too."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Miss Okazaki ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>Offer our hand.

Hecadai-chan:

>"Well it does resemble an relationship of that sort, she at least behaves much like you."
>Smile.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2017, 10:37:36 PM
LadyBug:

> Resume/continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh. Aww...

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh, um, sorry. Anyway, pleeeeeeeease~?"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Well, yes, but, I mean, how do you want me to get rid of the rocks?
Hecadai-chan:

>"Well it does resemble an relationship of that sort, she at least behaves much like you."
>Smile.
> You have Luna resume.
> "Still, not sure about that."

> "Well, there are three. And those three are under me."

> "In the easiest way possible."
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Hm ? Where is Star and Lily ? I heard them too."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Miss Okazaki ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>Offer our hand.
> "I think you made her blind." Luna says.
> "Oops..." Sunny says.

> "Hm?" You hear the creator.

> Kogasa takes your hand.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 24, 2017, 10:41:03 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Is there Sake around ?"

Hecadai-chan:

>"Why the division though ?"

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Made me blind ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>Relax...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 24, 2017, 10:50:16 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai (T):

> Hmm...What about what Miss Aya thinks?

---

HecaDai:

> "You rule all three? Wow!! That's so cool!"

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Well, uh, there's three ways I can think of. I could try to warp then out of you, but...well, I can't see them, and I don't know what would happen to your insides if I missed...
> Resume rubbing our belly while listening.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 24, 2017, 11:18:23 PM
>What's going on with Lily and co. Did we find them? If so, where were they and how?

Florida:
>"Well... we could get hurt doing danmaku... Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt and die unintentionally..."

>Did we find an isolated spot yet.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 24, 2017, 11:48:50 PM
// Going to work for the next 4-5 hours. Since the game seems to be active again, I wouldn't mind anyone taking over my dais in the meantime if they wanted.

>census
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2017, 11:59:54 PM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Is there Sake around ?"

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Made me blind ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>Relax...
> "Why?"

> "I'm right here." Star waves her hands.
> "I don't think she can see anymore..." Luna says.
> "Unfortunate..." Clownpiece says.

> You take a moment to relax.
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai (T):

> Hmm...What about what Miss Aya thinks?

---

HecaDai:

> "You rule all three? Wow!! That's so cool!"

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Well, uh, there's three ways I can think of. I could try to warp then out of you, but...well, I can't see them, and I don't know what would happen to your insides if I missed...
> Resume rubbing our belly while listening.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in.
Hecadai-chan:

>"Why the division though ?"
> "Aya..." Luna continues. "Um, what am I thinking about for Aya again? The size? Space?"

> Hecatia nods.

> "Y-You really can't?" Yamame seems startled. Why would she even-
> Yamame yanks her arms away and holds them. I'm so tired of this. I'm gonna hurt myself at this rate!

> The cake is still huge, but you've eaten a sizeable chunk together.
>What's going on with Lily and co. Did we find them? If so, where were they and how?

Florida:
>"Well... we could get hurt doing danmaku... Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt and die unintentionally..."

>Did we find an isolated spot yet.
> Yes, all but Lily.
> They were behind you by some distance.

> "We'll be careful about it."

> You've considered that house Sekibanki was at before...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 25, 2017, 12:07:58 AM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Oh."
>Pet Star.

Hecadai-chan:

>"Why the division though ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"I wanna drink some."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Umbrella ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 25, 2017, 12:09:31 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Uh, whatever you were thinking about what Miss Wakasagihime thought about.

---

HecaDai:

> "You gotta tell me what that's like!"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Ah! Are you okay?! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!

---

DoreBug:

> How do we look?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 25, 2017, 12:25:45 AM
//That moment when you have a #SuckyDay, and then it becomes a #SuperSuckyDay at the night. Marvelous! Magnificent! :yukkuri:

LoveDai:

> "Well, I think Sanae Onee-chan would be willing to help... but I'm still wondering about Miss Reimu... But I'm confident!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Start looking for Keine and the kids.
> Omni-observe for the parts we aren't searching with ExperiDai.

===

RinDais:

> Bow to show gratitude.
> "So?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "I will find a way to let you be as much as you want without being Winter..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2017, 12:51:38 AM
// Going to work for the next 4-5 hours. Since the game seems to be active again, I wouldn't mind anyone taking over my dais in the meantime if they wanted.

>census
> Census:

> $0: You have no cash! You're as broke as a fairy resorting to blocked aids!

> Faith: Your faith levels are currently rising and very high. Not your highest...

> Magic: (26): Gasanae magic, Suika magic, Cirno magic, Koakuma magic, Lily magic, Sanae magic, Aya magic, Sunny magic, Rumia magic, Orange magic, Meiling magic, Sakuya magic, Remilia magic, Flandre magic, Patchouli magic, Alice magic, Marisa magic, Wakasagihime magic, Kagerou magic, Seija magic, Suika-Sakuya magic, Tsuchinoko magic, Seiga magic, Byakuren magic, Yoshika magic, Sekibanki magic

> Other selves:

Dai Prime is the main self:      Currently with her family, near home. Status: None.
NannyDai is a manifestation:      Currently at home with Yaia. Status: None.
RuuDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Koishi outside of home. Status: None.
HecaDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Hecatia Lapislazuli in the Human Village. Status: Utulizing omnipresence to observe up the Goddess of Hell's skirt.
TokiBug is a manifestation:      Currently with an amplified (enlarged) Tokiko in Kourindou. Status: Fused with Tokiko.
LettyDai is a manifestation:      Currently outside of home. Status: Fused with Letty.
LadyDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Lady Luna within a Patchouli bubble in space, heading towards the moon. Status: None.
LunaDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Lady Luna within a Patchouli bubble in space, heading towards the moon. Status: Fused with Lady Luna.
YamaBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Yamame in the underground. Status: Fused with Yamame.
RenBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Renko and Maribel at their home. Status: Fused with Renko.
MerryBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Maribel and Renko, at their home. Status: Fused with Maribel.
RanBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Ran and Chen, in the Yakumo Residence. Status: Fused with Ran.
Myon is a manifestation:      Currently with Youmu, Yuyuko, and the Prismriver Sisters, in the Netherworld. Her Flan clone is MyonKoa, whom is fused with Yuyuko. She has three more for the Prismriver sisters. Status: Fused with Youmu's Phantom Half.
FloraDai/Florida is a manifestation:      Currently with Ananassa, Fragaria, Flora, and FLCL, in the Fairy Village. Status: None.
ExperiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in the Human Village. Status: None.
LoveDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Byakuren at the Myouren Temple. Status: None.
RinDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Rin Satsuki and a clone of herself in the Fairy village. Status: None.
RikaDai is a safety clone:      Currently in the Probability Space Hypervessel (Remade!) asking for something to drink. Status: None.
RumiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in the Scarlet Devil Mansion doing maid stuff. Status: None.
StoogeDai is a manifestation:      Currently with the Three Fairies of Light, Lily White, and Clownpiece outside of the Three Fairies' home at the Hakurei Shrine in Gensokyo on Earth. Status: None.
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Oh."
>Pet Star.

Rikadai-chan:

>"I wanna drink some."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Umbrella ?"
> You pet Star.
> "Oh, she's not blind."

> "...Why? It's not like there's a party going on or anything."

> "Huh?" Kogasa asks.
HecaDai:

> "You gotta tell me what that's like!"
Hecadai-chan:

>"Why the division though ?"
> "Hm, what do you mean?"
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Uh, whatever you were thinking about what Miss Wakasagihime thought about.

---

HecaDai:

> "You gotta tell me what that's like!"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Ah! Are you okay?! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!

---

DoreBug:

> How do we look?
> "Oh. ... Well, Aya wants to be normal when we're at the moon..." Nothing about how I am right now...

> "Could you just get me back to normal? Please?"

> You are noticeably larger. Your clothes don't seem like they'd fit the best, so that's significant...
//That moment when you have a #SuckyDay, and then it becomes a #SuperSuckyDay at the night. Marvelous! Magnificent! :yukkuri:

LoveDai:

> "Well, I think Sanae Onee-chan would be willing to help... but I'm still wondering about Miss Reimu... But I'm confident!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Start looking for Keine and the kids.
> Omni-observe for the parts we aren't searching with ExperiDai.

===

RinDais:

> Bow to show gratitude.
> "So?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "I will find a way to let you be as much as you want without being Winter..."
> "Um, good luck." Byakuren nods.

> You start searching.

> You bow.
> "That was great!"
> "It kinda looked fun."
> "I think I can do that."
> "I liked her singing better."
> "Yea, me too."

> "Don't push yourself."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 25, 2017, 12:55:17 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Awww...

---

HecaDai:

> "What owning three Hells is like!"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Right! Er, uh, the second way would be for you to, uh...swallow me, so I can see the rocks and warp them out more safely. The third way would be for me to make it so you just digest them. Then there's no warping or further swallowing involved, but I don't know what that'll do to your figure, in case that's a concern...

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to look over at us again.
> Listen to Doremy's thoughts regarding our/her appearance.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 25, 2017, 01:08:28 AM
Hecadai-chan:

>"And why don't you have just one big ass hell."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Because i feel like drinking some lately..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"So what do you need help with ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"The item."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 25, 2017, 04:12:40 AM
Stoogesdai:
>use our fairy locating to find Lily if it's negligible.

>how much danmaku playing will it take to kill a common fairy?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 25, 2017, 04:13:56 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>Also make a clone and send her back to Rika safely.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 25, 2017, 05:55:54 AM
LoveDai:

> "You didn't said if you would like to do it, though..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep looking.

===

RinDai:

> "Well, why not do both of them?"
> Grin.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "I must, though! I don't want another season without you..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2017, 06:12:36 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Awww...

---

HecaDai:

> "What owning three Hells is like!"
Hecadai-chan:

>"And why don't you have just one big ass hell."
> "You're gonna make her feel bad about it like that."
> "Well, there's a Hell for three places. One for Earth, one for the Moon, and one for the Otherworlds. I myself can be within all three at once. Now, would you believe it's better to be like that, or to be in just one bigger place?"
YamaBug (T):

> Right! Er, uh, the second way would be for you to, uh...swallow me, so I can see the rocks and warp them out more safely. The third way would be for me to make it so you just digest them. Then there's no warping or further swallowing involved, but I don't know what that'll do to your figure, in case that's a concern...

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to look over at us again.
> Listen to Doremy's thoughts regarding our/her appearance.
> "I-I'll take the second option..." I-I gotta stay out of contact with her after this... The good things haven't been worth this experience...

> You will Dream Doremy to look to you.
> Ah... I-I've grown a lot from this. And we're still going...
Rikadai-chan:

>"Because i feel like drinking some lately..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"So what do you need help with ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"The item."
> "You don't just come and drink someone's sake just because you feel like it." Yumemi disapproves.

> "We just said it."
> "Trying to figure out how to fuse again."

> "Item? I-It's not just an item." Kogasa looks down to herself in thought.
Stoogesdai:
>use our fairy locating to find Lily if it's negligible.

>how much danmaku playing will it take to kill a common fairy?
> You do so...
> Lily seems to be in the Fairy's treehouse now.

> Only a bit. You don't think they can have fun normally without risking being killed...
Rikadai-chan:

>Also make a clone and send her back to Rika safely.
> You create a Koa-clone  and have her warp near Rika.
LoveDai:

> "You didn't said if you would like to do it, though..."

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep looking.

===

RinDai:

> "Well, why not do both of them?"
> Grin.

===

LettyDai (T):

> "I must, though! I don't want another season without you..."
> "Well I'd have to think..."

> You keep searching.

> "Both?"

> Letty smiles.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 25, 2017, 06:19:34 AM
LoveDai:

> "Sure! But pleeease don't tell them about this. I want this to be greater than others!"
> Giggle.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep looking.

===

RinDai:

> "Yep. Dancing and singing while following the rhythm of a melody. Would you like that?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "What if we make thousands of Cirno clones? A super air-conditioner."
> "Hmm... I have been thinking if the kappa would be able to do something to help..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 25, 2017, 06:23:10 AM
Florida:
>"I don't know... It's too risky... And I care about all of you, I wouldn't want any of you to die and forget things."
>Put on a thinky face
>"I wonder if there is a way to practice or play danmaku, but in a way such that it doesn't risk our lives...? "
>Ponder a bit.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 25, 2017, 09:59:28 AM
Hecadai-chan:

>"Oh... talk about busy, so the Moon people and the people of otherworldly planes have their own hells... does that mean there are three heavens too ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Okay then..."

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Pout.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Yeah but what part of it ? Also how did you get outside ? Is there another door out of the treehouse ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"N-No, i meant so that we can fuse, we need a proper object."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 25, 2017, 10:59:56 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, um, sorry...

---

HecaDai:

> "Neat! I wanna see all the Hells!"

---

YamaBug (F):

> Or...maybe not ditch her entirely, but at least be more forceful about stuff I don't like...

---

DoreBug:

> Are we not wearing our clothes right now?
> Think about whether Doremy likes, dislikes, or has no opinion of how she looks now.
> Continue going as we were.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2017, 01:12:30 PM
LoveDai:

> "Sure! But pleeease don't tell them about this. I want this to be greater than others!"
> Giggle.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep looking.

===

RinDai:

> "Yep. Dancing and singing while following the rhythm of a melody. Would you like that?"

===

LettyDai (T):

> "What if we make thousands of Cirno clones? A super air-conditioner."
> "Hmm... I have been thinking if the kappa would be able to do something to help..."
> Byakuren nods.

> Your search for Keine and the kids continues.

> "That sounds hard..."
> "Don't think about it too hard. Just move and talk while you enjoy the music. If you've been to a party before, maybe you've danced already." Rin says.

> "Do it!" Letty's eyes shine.
> "The Kappa?"
Florida:
>"I don't know... It's too risky... And I care about all of you, I wouldn't want any of you to die and forget things."
>Put on a thinky face
>"I wonder if there is a way to practice or play danmaku, but in a way such that it doesn't risk our lives...? "
>Ponder a bit.
> You ponder... Maybe gear to keep them safe if they get hit...
Hecadai-chan:

>"Oh... talk about busy, so the Moon people and the people of otherworldly planes have their own hells... does that mean there are three heavens too ?"
HecaDai:

> "Neat! I wanna see all the Hells!"
> "So you're interested in travelling a lot huh?"
Rikadai-chan:

>"Okay then..."

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Pout.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Yeah but what part of it ? Also how did you get outside ? Is there another door out of the treehouse ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"N-No, i meant so that we can fuse, we need a proper object."
> "Huh?" Rika questions.

> "That's a secret." Luna says.
> "Your tree home is so simple compared to ours." Sunny remarks.

> Kogasa seems lost in thought.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, um, sorry...

---

YamaBug (F):

> Or...maybe not ditch her entirely, but at least be more forceful about stuff I don't like...

---

DoreBug:

> Are we not wearing our clothes right now?
> Think about whether Doremy likes, dislikes, or has no opinion of how she looks now.
> Continue going as we were.
> You have Luna continue.
> "Hey, it'll be a while before we get there, right?"

> I can't just have her leave...

> You aren't. (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20717.msg1335122/topicseen.html#msg1335122)
> You think...
> Doremy doesn't despise it, but likes her original look better.
> You continue eati-
> Doremy makes cups and begins drinking from one.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 25, 2017, 01:17:03 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> Continue thought-listening.

LunaDai:

> How fast is Luna moving, given what she's lugging along?
> (T) Uh, probably, if we can't even see it yet. I could maybe try to find out, though? Or did you want to do something else first, Lady Luna?

---

HecaDai:

> "Yeah, I wanna explore everywhere I can! Like all the Hells and the Outside World and even space! Plus I might get to learn more about you this way, Miss Hecatia."

---

YamaBug (F):

> And it's not like she did this to be mean...she wanted me to feel good...and presumably still does.

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that gradually changes her mind so that she likes how she looks no matter how she looks.
> Stop eating.
> Take the other cup and drink some ourselves.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2017, 01:22:57 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> Continue thought-listening.

LunaDai:

> How fast is Luna moving, given what she's lugging along?
> (T) Uh, probably, if we can't even see it yet. I could maybe try to find out, though? Or did you want to do something else first, Lady Luna?
> You have Luna continue.
> She doesn't seem to be going that fast. You can hardly tell if she's using her wings.
> "I was thinking about doing something in the meantime."
HecaDai:

> "Yeah, I wanna explore everywhere I can! Like all the Hells and the Outside World and even space! Plus I might get to learn more about you this way, Miss Hecatia."

---

YamaBug (F):

> And it's not like she did this to be mean...she wanted me to feel good...and presumably still does.

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that gradually changes her mind so that she likes how she looks no matter how she looks.
> Stop eating.
> Take the other cup and drink some ourselves.
> "We've only met and yet you're this interested in me..."

> This isn't going good though... "Can we go through with it now?"

> You prepare and cast.
> You begin to drink.
> Ah, it's chocolate milk.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 25, 2017, 01:28:13 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, sure, Lady Luna! What can I do for you?

---

HecaDai:

> "Well, yeah!"
> Gesture up and down at Hecatia.
> "Have you seen yourself? There aren't very many people that look more interesting than you! And Clownpiece refusing to tell me anything about you has just made you all the more interesting! Besides, you seem like a nice enough person that I don't have a reason to NOT want to learn about you, Miss Hecatia."

---

YamaBug:

> Look down at our belly and place a hand on it, but do not rub.
> (T) U-understood, Miss Yamame...sorry again...
> Stop time.
> Create three Flan clones of just ourselves, unmaking two of them immediately.
> Resume time.

YamaFlan:

> Examine Yamame with a sheepish look.

---

DoreBug (R, still using Doremy's voice at all times):

> "Ah, tasty!"
> Drink some more.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 25, 2017, 01:37:35 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"It's nice to meet new things, and you are new, so why not ?"
>Smile.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yumemi doesn't wanna share sake..."

Sisterdai-chan:

>Pet Kogasa.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Does it have a bathroom then ? What about electricity ? Does it have many rooms ? Or a kitchen ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 25, 2017, 05:36:18 PM
LoveDai:

> "Thank you Miss Byakuren! Regardless or your answer, I'm glad you wished me the best!"
> Bow in respect.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep looking.
> On a quick whim, Omni-Observe the outskirts of the bamboo forest.

===

RinDai:

> Did this fairies went to any party since we met them?
> "Uh-huh. It's not so hard, since it will flow naturally if you enjoy the music."

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Yep. Like, making some artificial Winter thingie where you could go whenever you wanted without fearing anything."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 25, 2017, 11:50:17 PM
// will be at work for the next 4-5 hours. Assuming we update in that time, I don't mind people taking over my dais if they wish.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2017, 12:46:08 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, sure, Lady Luna! What can I do for you?
> "Hm... You know what, nevermind. Let's just keep on." Luna says.
HecaDai:

> "Well, yeah!"
> Gesture up and down at Hecatia.
> "Have you seen yourself? There aren't very many people that look more interesting than you! And Clownpiece refusing to tell me anything about you has just made you all the more interesting! Besides, you seem like a nice enough person that I don't have a reason to NOT want to learn about you, Miss Hecatia."

---

YamaBug:

> Look down at our belly and place a hand on it, but do not rub.
> (T) U-understood, Miss Yamame...sorry again...
> Stop time.
> Create three Flan clones of just ourselves, unmaking two of them immediately.
> Resume time.

YamaFlan:

> Examine Yamame with a sheepish look.
Hecadai-chan:

>"It's nice to meet new things, and you are new, so why not ?"
>Smile.
> "Aren't you yourself more interesting?"

> Yamame does not move her hands from their positions.
> You stop time and create a trio of Flan clones, then unmake two of them.
> You resume time.
> "So, this one?"
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yumemi doesn't wanna share sake..."

Sisterdai-chan:

>Pet Kogasa.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Does it have a bathroom then ? What about electricity ? Does it have many rooms ? Or a kitchen ?"
> "Oh. Uh, that's unfortunate then..."

> You pet Kogasa.
> "Mm?" She looks up.

> "What?"
> "It has what we need, and we it's special too!" Sunny says.
LoveDai:

> "Thank you Miss Byakuren! Regardless or your answer, I'm glad you wished me the best!"
> Bow in respect.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep looking.
> On a quick whim, Omni-Observe the outskirts of the bamboo forest.

===

RinDai:

> Did this fairies went to any party since we met them?
> "Uh-huh. It's not so hard, since it will flow naturally if you enjoy the music."

===

LettyDai (T):

> "Yep. Like, making some artificial Winter thingie where you could go whenever you wanted without fearing anything."
> Byakuren nods.

> You observe...
> Nothing.

> Not since you met them...
> The fairies nod, taking in the information.

> "Oh. That sounds good."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 26, 2017, 12:53:13 AM
Hecadai-chan:

>"You think so ?"
>Smile.
>"Why thank you ! It makes me really glad for you to say so."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Something wrong ?"

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Ooo... cause i am expanding my house too, since i have a family now."

Rikadai-chan:

>"So, wanna do something now ?"

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yeah..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2017, 01:02:06 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.
> Think about what Luna was going to talk about

LunaDai (T):

> Well, now you've got me curious, Lady Luna.

---

HecaDai:

> "But naw, I know all about myself. You're much more interesting!"

---

YamaFlan:

> Blink.
> "This one what?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 26, 2017, 01:30:48 AM
LoveDai:

> "Oh! And other thing! Do you know what I should prepare for the proposaling?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep lookin' on the village.
> Continue Omni-Observing the bamboo forest on a whim.

===

RinDai:

> "But hey! Did any of you went to parties before? I don't recall if you did since we met..."
> That time where Kaisu and the fusion of the vampires fought, none of the fairies assisted to the party?

===

LettyDai (T):

> "You think so? Well, I guess we don't lose anything to ask..."
> Stand up and stretch with aaaall of our love and aaaall of our passion ❤
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2017, 04:26:43 AM
Hecadai-chan:

>"You think so ?"
>Smile.
>"Why thank you ! It makes me really glad for you to say so."
HecaDai:

> "But naw, I know all about myself. You're much more interesting!"
> "How many times do you see a fairy with a story like yours?" Hecatia questions. "You probably have more to tell too."
Sisterdai-chan:

>"Something wrong ?"

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Ooo... cause i am expanding my house too, since i have a family now."

Rikadai-chan:

>"So, wanna do something now ?"

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yeah..."
> "Uh, no. What were we doing again?"

> "Oh."
> "Right..."

> "What?" Yumemi asks.
> "Um... I'll be going then?" Rika says.
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.
> Think about what Luna was going to talk about

LunaDai (T):

> Well, now you've got me curious, Lady Luna.

---

YamaFlan:

> Blink.
> "This one what?"
> You continue.
> You think...
> Luna was thinking of enjoying this until you arrived near the moon.
> "Nothing."

> "The plan. The second one you listed."
LoveDai:

> "Oh! And other thing! Do you know what I should prepare for the proposaling?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep lookin' on the village.
> Continue Omni-Observing the bamboo forest on a whim.

===

RinDai:

> "But hey! Did any of you went to parties before? I don't recall if you did since we met..."
> That time where Kaisu and the fusion of the vampires fought, none of the fairies assisted to the party?

===

LettyDai (T):

> "You think so? Well, I guess we don't lose anything to ask..."
> Stand up and stretch with aaaall of our love and aaaall of our passion ❤
> "What you should prepare? I don't think I can help much..."

> You keep looking...
> You finally locate Keine.

> You don't recall.
> The fairies look to each other, unsurely.

> You streeeetch~
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2017, 04:29:35 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Mrrrr...if you say so, Lady Luna...

LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Maybe I should just enjoy it...or ask her for more arms.

---

HecaDai:

> "I see me all the time, though. I've never seen you before today!"

---

YamaFlan:

> "O-okay..."
> Walk within reach of Yamame, visually examining her along the way.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2017, 07:00:37 AM
LunaDai (T):

> Mrrrr...if you say so, Lady Luna...

LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Maybe I should just enjoy it...or ask her for more arms.

---

HecaDai:

> "I see me all the time, though. I've never seen you before today!"

---

YamaFlan:

> "O-okay..."
> Walk within reach of Yamame, visually examining her along the way.
> You have Luna continue.
> If she's not doing anything, I can. But otherwise I want to actually be with her here, rather than her being someone just watching.

> "Mm. Back to your question. There's fairies in Hell too, and according to some of them, it's a bit of a disliked place. Maybe more than a bit disliked compared to other places..."

> You walk to Yamame.
> She's pretty big... She couldn't run for her life like this. As for trying to roll instead, ah... A painful image forms in your head. You'd rather not think of it...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 26, 2017, 07:09:36 AM
Florida:
>Thinky think
>Look around.

LoveDai:
>Report

>Have we found a spot yet?

Ruudai:
>Report
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2017, 07:17:57 AM
Florida:
>Thinky think
>Look around.

LoveDai:
>Report

>Have we found a spot yet?

Ruudai:
>Report
> You look around...
> The others are waiting on you to come up with something.

> You are with Byakuren. Prime has returned home with the family.

> You've considered the house Sekibanki showed up at... for quite (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20788.msg1344038/topicseen.html#msg1344038) some time now (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20788.msg1344095/topicseen.html#msg1344095).

> You are in front of your house now. You, Ruukoto, and LettyDai are here.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2017, 11:13:13 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) More arms should be fine, though.

---

HecaDai:

> Frown a tiny bit.
> "Why do they live there if they don't like it?"

---

YamaFlan:

> Adopt an impressed expression and give a low whistle.
> "Wow, Miss Yamame, this is really impressive what you're done here."

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 26, 2017, 11:56:27 AM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Need any help ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh, i was talking to Umbra Yumemi."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"A fusion no ? Is the whole Lady Luna Yomi situation distracting you ?"

Hecadai-chan:

>"I mean, if you don't like a place, you move right ? It's how life works."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"So ! What part do you need help with ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 26, 2017, 07:47:01 PM
LoveDai:

> "Well, I want to make it super special!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Is she with the kids?
> Where are they?

===

RinDai:

> "Hmm... Maybe if we celebrated the construction of the Fairy Village..."

===

LettyDai:

> Stand up and do the same as our mental self.
> (T) "You okay with that?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 26, 2017, 08:09:42 PM
Florida:
>Do we know if Armor would reduce danmaku damage at all?

>Investigate the house for witnesses
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 26, 2017, 08:19:35 PM
Florida:
>Do we know if Armor would reduce danmaku damage at all?

> That depends how much stats it gives. A wooden armor is not recommended.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2017, 09:28:14 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) More arms should be fine, though.

---

HecaDai:

> Frown a tiny bit.
> "Why do they live there if they don't like it?"
Hecadai-chan:

>"I mean, if you don't like a place, you move right ? It's how life works."
> We're returning to normal soon. I don't need more arms yet. Luna continues less.

> "Hey, if you were in charge of some place and everyone started leaving because they didn't like it, how would you feel?" Hecatia asks.
YamaFlan:

> Adopt an impressed expression and give a low whistle.
> "Wow, Miss Yamame, this is really impressive what you're done here."

---

HifuuBugs:

> Check in.
> "Could you... just do it now?" Yamame asks.

> The two are sitting down in their room.
LoveDai:

> "Well, I want to make it super special!"

===

ExperiDai:

> Is she with the kids?
> Where are they?

===

RinDai:

> "Hmm... Maybe if we celebrated the construction of the Fairy Village..."

===

LettyDai:

> Stand up and do the same as our mental self.
> (T) "You okay with that?"
> "Good luck."

> No.
> They don't seem to be nearby.

> "Is it finished?"

> You stand and stretch.
> Letty nods.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Need any help ?"

 Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh, i was talking to Umbra Yumemi."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"A fusion no ? Is the whole Lady Luna Yomi situation distracting you ?"

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"So ! What part do you need help with ?"
> Rika shakes her head.
> "Oh."

> "Huh? What?"

> "Remembering how to do fusion."
Florida:
>Do we know if Armor would reduce danmaku damage at all?

>Investigate the house for witnesses
> You're not sure... Maybe.

> You observe the house...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 26, 2017, 09:32:25 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"I would be sad, but then would do my best to make the place better !"

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Yeah but which part ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Are you really ok ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2017, 09:44:15 PM
LadyBug:

> Resume squeezing and poking at the previous rate.

---

HecaDai:

> "Yeah! I wouldn't want them to leave."

---

YamaFlan:

> "I'm waiting for you to take me and, uh..."
> Roll our hand a little bit.
> "...y'know."

---

HifuuBugs:

> Are our hosts doing anything in particular, or just resting?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 26, 2017, 09:50:22 PM
Prime:

> Check.

===

LoveDai:

> "Oke! Thanks again, Miss Byakuren!"

===

ExperiDai:

> How does she looks?
> Did we found her with Omni-Vision or with ExperiDai's eyes?

===

RinDai:

> Is it? All of it?

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "Okay!"
> Find a clear spot near the Moriya Shrine, then warp there.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2017, 11:41:19 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"I would be sad, but then would do my best to make the place better !"
HecaDai:

> "Yeah! I wouldn't want them to leave."
> Hecatia nods.
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Yeah but which part ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Are you really ok ?"
> "Give us a refresher on all of it." Sunny says.

> "Yea." Kogasa nods. "Yea."
LadyBug:

> Resume squeezing and poking at the previous rate.

---

YamaFlan:

> "I'm waiting for you to take me and, uh..."
> Roll our hand a little bit.
> "...y'know."

---

HifuuBugs:

> Are our hosts doing anything in particular, or just resting?
> You have Luna resume at her previous pace.

> "S-Should you be smaller?" Yamame says.

> They're just resting, it seems.
Prime:

> Check.

===

LoveDai:

> "Oke! Thanks again, Miss Byakuren!"

===

ExperiDai:

> How does she looks?
> Did we found her with Omni-Vision or with ExperiDai's eyes?

===

RinDai:

> Is it? All of it?

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "Okay!"
> Find a clear spot near the Moriya Shrine, then warp there.
> Your family is home.

> Byakuren nods.

> She looks as she normally does.
> You found her with your observation, not physically.

> You aren't sure... A lot could be added... No one's done anything with the school or shrine...

> You warp to the Moriya Shrine's exterior.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2017, 11:45:47 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> Continue thought-listening.
> Are we still traveling?

---

HecaDai:

> "Why don't they like it? Maybe we can make it better for them."

---

YamaFlan:

> Frown a bit.
> "I don't need to, no."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 27, 2017, 12:07:02 AM
Rikadai-chan:

>"Hey Umbra, you have a whole database of stuff like Basic Math, Basic Science and the likes right ?"

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"I wanna learn more by helping you out on your work..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"First, let's get inside so you can show me what you all know."

Hecadai-chan:

>"Why don't you work to make it better then ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"What is taking your attention then ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 27, 2017, 12:43:20 AM
Prime:

> What is everyone doin'?

===

LoveDai:

> Depart from the temple while waving.

===

ExperiDai:

> Warp to a near spot where is not in Keine's field of vision.
> "Hi, Miss Keine."

===

RinDai:

> What about that clone of Keine we sent before to the school?
> "Hmm... Well, it could be said so, but we have a lot of space for lotsa more things."

===

SisterDai:

> Do we know if Serpent and Frogger are at the shrine?

===

LettyDai:

> Look around for Serpent and Frogger.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 27, 2017, 01:22:06 AM
>Where's Lily?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 27, 2017, 03:30:14 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue squeezing and poking.
> Continue thought-listening.
> Are we still traveling?

---

HecaDai:

> "Why don't they like it? Maybe we can make it better for them."

---

YamaFlan:

> Frown a bit.
> "I don't need to, no."
Hecadai-chan:

>"Why don't you work to make it better then ?"
> You continue.
> Yes.
> "Daiyousei, what do you think of all of this? With you having a family too." The growing... Space... Inventing fusion. She and them could be targeted if someone wanted those.

> "I'm in Gensokyo now. I'll worry later."

> Yamame sighs.
> "O-Okay." She holds her hands out towards you, near your sides.
Rikadai-chan:

>"Hey Umbra, you have a whole database of stuff like Basic Math, Basic Science and the likes right ?"

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"I wanna learn more by helping you out on your work..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"First, let's get inside so you can show me what you all know."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"What is taking your attention then ?"
>Where's Lily?
> "Did something happen to Ruukoto?" Umbra asks you.
> "Yea... why are you here with her instead of Ruukoto? You better not be neglecting her."

> "I'm just going out for a walk. Clear my mind a bit. It's good to get away from others sometimes."

> Last you checked, she was in the treehouse.
> "We don't know much." Star says. "Just to put our hands together and something about an object."

> "Nothing." Kogasa shakes her head.
Prime:

> What is everyone doin'?

===

LoveDai:

> Depart from the temple while waving.

===

ExperiDai:

> Warp to a near spot where is not in Keine's field of vision.
> "Hi, Miss Keine."

===

RinDai:

> What about that clone of Keine we sent before to the school?
> "Hmm... Well, it could be said so, but we have a lot of space for lotsa more things."

===

SisterDai:

> Do we know if Serpent and Frogger are at the shrine?

===

LettyDai:

> Look around for Serpent and Frogger.
> They're getting settled into the house, sitting down.

> You depart. Byakuren waves back.

> You warp near Keine.
> "Hm?" Keine turns.

> You believe she was in the school here.
> "Like what?"

> Yes.
> You begin to look around the shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 27, 2017, 03:31:58 AM
Disembodied voice near Ruukoto
>"So how are you holding up, Ruukoto?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 27, 2017, 05:10:15 AM
Prime:

> "S-Sorry for not having so much ideas..."
> Pause.
> "... Err... or ideas, to begin with..."

===

LoveDai:

> Keep wandering, thinking in fitting places for a proposaling.

===

ExperiDai:

> "How were things?"

===

RinDai:

> "... ..."
> Sweat.
> "T-That's the thing... I can't come up with more things..."

===

LettyDai:

> Keep looking.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 27, 2017, 07:29:39 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> What do you mean, Lady Luna? Do you want them to be a part of you as well?

---

HecaDai:

> Blink.
> "Oh. ...Maybe I could do it for you?"

---

YamaFlan:

> Hold our arms out to our sides to make ourselves easier to grab and lift.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 27, 2017, 12:34:48 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"A walk... that sounds like a good idea, can i accompany you ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Ruukoto is with the original Daiyousei, don't wanna bother her."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well get inside and i will help out."

Hecadai-chan:

>"Things are okay on the fairy village for now, so i can help."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Okay, so the umbrella right for the fusion ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 27, 2017, 02:10:26 PM
Disembodied voice near Ruukoto
>"So how are you holding up, Ruukoto?"
> "I am fine mistress." Ruukoto replies.
Prime:

> "S-Sorry for not having so much ideas..."
> Pause.
> "... Err... or ideas, to begin with..."

===

LoveDai:

> Keep wandering, thinking in fitting places for a proposaling.

===

ExperiDai:

> "How were things?"

===

RinDai:

> "... ..."
> Sweat.
> "T-That's the thing... I can't come up with more things..."

===

LettyDai:

> Keep looking.
> "Hm? For what?" Kono asks.

> You return to wandering.

> "They were good." Keine says. "Nothing bad happened."

> "Oh. Have you asked others for ideas?"

> You continue your search around the Moriya Shrine.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> What do you mean, Lady Luna? Do you want them to be a part of you as well?

---

HecaDai:

> Blink.
> "Oh. ...Maybe I could do it for you?"

---

YamaFlan:

> Hold our arms out to our sides to make ourselves easier to grab and lift.
Hecadai-chan:

>"Things are okay on the fairy village for now, so i can help."
> "Are you sure they'd be okay in a situation like this?" Luna continues. "You do realize how I look and feel, right?"

> "No, it's fine."

> You do so, and Yamame holds you to begin.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"A walk... that sounds like a good idea, can i accompany you ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Ruukoto is with the original Daiyousei, don't wanna bother her."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well get inside and i will help out."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Okay, so the umbrella right for the fusion ?"
> "I uh... expected to  be alone for it... getting away from others, ya know?"

> Umbra nods.

> "Oh, have you heard anything from the mansion?" Star asks.
> "Oh yea..." Sunny says.

> "Y-Yea." Kogasa holds her umbrella out.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 27, 2017, 02:47:32 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh...hmm, I'm not really sure. I mean, I don't think it would be a problem? But I guess I don't know for sure. Really, though, I was more thinking how weird and awkward it could be for everyone else inside you for my lovers to be a part of you.

---

HecaDai:

> Look downcast.
> "Aww."

---

YamaFlan:

> Let Yamame operate.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 27, 2017, 02:48:49 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Oh ! Sorry ! Uh, before you go through, could you draw me something simple just for me to check something please ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"So, do you ? If you do, is there any way you could give me them so i can study ?"

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Huh ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>Have we ?

Sisterdai-chan:

>Gently pat it and the carefully grab it.

Hecadai-chan:

>"Aw..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 27, 2017, 03:43:54 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh...hmm, I'm not really sure. I mean, I don't think it would be a problem? But I guess I don't know for sure. Really, though, I was more thinking how weird and awkward it could be for everyone else inside you for my lovers to be a part of you.

---

HecaDai:

> Look downcast.
> "Aww."

---

YamaFlan:

> Let Yamame operate.
Hecadai-chan:

>"Aw..."
> "That's part of what I'm worried about too." The fusion continues.

> Hecatia crosses her legs and looks onwards.

> You let Yamame continue...

> Tokiko stops.
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Oh ! Sorry ! Uh, before you go through, could you draw me something simple just for me to check something please ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"So, do you ? If you do, is there any way you could give me them so i can study ?"

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Huh ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>Have we ?

Sisterdai-chan:

>Gently pat it and the carefully grab it.
> "Something simple? Okay." Rika takes out a piece of chalk, before starting to draw something...

> "I cannot. MY apologies."

> "We sorta abandoned our room and chores." Luna says.

> You have not.

> You gently pat the umbrella, then hold it.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 27, 2017, 04:15:47 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Yeah. ...Would that bother you, Lady Luna? I'm not gonna be like, yeah we gotta do it, I'm just curious.

---

HecaDai:

> "Is there really nothing I can do for you...?"

---

YamaBug:

> Swallow YamaFlan all at once.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 27, 2017, 04:32:06 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>Which hand is she using ?

Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh, daw..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Didn't you tell Miss Sakuya ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Ready ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 27, 2017, 04:44:33 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Yeah. ...Would that bother you, Lady Luna? I'm not gonna be like, yeah we gotta do it, I'm just curious.

---

HecaDai:

> "Is there really nothing I can do for you...?"

---

YamaBug:

> Swallow YamaFlan all at once.
> "I think having both them and Hamiya would complicate things..."

> "Nope~"

> You have Yamame continue.
> It hurts as you're being smooshed up against rocks...
Rikadai-chan 2:

>Which hand is she using ?

Rikadai-chan:

>"Oh, daw..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Didn't you tell Miss Sakuya ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Ready ?"
> Her right.
> Rika finishes drawing, resulting in what seems to be a small slip of paper.
> "Like that?"

> Umbra bows a bit.

> The fairies shake their heads.

> "Yea." Kogasa says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 27, 2017, 04:49:55 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>Take mental notes of how she drew it, we will need it.
>"Yeah ! How do you feel ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Well, let's do whatever then."
>Hang around with Umbra doing whatever.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Begin.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Do you really wanna stop though ?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 27, 2017, 05:03:36 PM
Florida
>Continue pondering

>Investigate said house.

>Check on Lily's last known location
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 27, 2017, 05:17:58 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> For Kono and Miss Hamiya? Or for the rest of you?

---

HecaDai:

> "Awww..."

---

YamaFlan:

> Did we hit our head on a rock on our way in/down?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 27, 2017, 06:53:21 PM
// at work for a rather long shift today.

// Would anybody mind taking over my dais while I'm between breaks? (Assuming we update frequently today)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 27, 2017, 08:04:06 PM
Prime:

> "For other places to hang on... To pass the time together..."
> Pout with a sad look.
> "Tch..."

===

LoveDai:

> Do we know where Sekibanki lives?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh? And where are the kids?"

===

RinDai:

> "I don't think so... Do you have any?"

===

LettyDai:

> Keep looking.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 27, 2017, 11:04:36 PM
//Looking at my own username just keeps on bringing the realization that it's too common and I need to come up with a new one already...
Rikadai-chan 2:

>Take mental notes of how she drew it, we will need it.
>"Yeah ! How do you feel ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"Well, let's do whatever then."
>Hang around with Umbra doing whatever.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Begin.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Do you really wanna stop though ?"
> You try your best on what she's done.

> "What do you mean do whatever?" Umbra asks.

> Kogasa pulls her umbrella away.
> "Um, before we fuse, no special things, okay? Like, mind reading." Kogasa says.

> "We like it here better."
Florida
>Continue pondering

>Investigate said house.

>Check on Lily's last known location
> Your pondering continues.

> Your observation has revealed that no one seems to be inside.

> You observe within the tree.
> Lily is at the inside of the entrance, just a bit out of sight from the group and you.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> For Kono and Miss Hamiya? Or for the rest of you?

---

HecaDai:

> "Awww..."

---

YamaFlan:

> Did we hit our head on a rock on our way in/down?
> "For her and Hamiya, and probably the others too.

> "Sorry~"

> No, just that Yamame's body and the rocks are making this painful thanks to positions...
Prime:

> "For other places to hang on... To pass the time together..."
> Pout with a sad look.
> "Tch..."

===

LoveDai:

> Do we know where Sekibanki lives?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh? And where are the kids?"

===

RinDai:

> "I don't think so... Do you have any?"

===

LettyDai:

> Keep looking.
> "Hm?"

> No.

> "In another class.

> Rin shakes her head.

> You conclude that the goddesses are not outside of the shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 28, 2017, 12:13:40 AM
Sisterdai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Well, yeah, of course, uhm... you are acting a bit weird..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Like, do what you want to do."

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Okay... this will be perfect for my research..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"You should tell her then that you wanna resign, it's not like you are bound to them."

Hecadai-chan:

>Poke her.
>"So... do you have any family besides Clowny sorta ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 28, 2017, 12:30:18 AM
Prime:

> "Well, I want to compensate my inability to think of something to do... ... ..."
> Sit down next to Kono and look down in a dramatic way. A cloud raining over us~.
> "But I can't think of a way to do that eitheeer..."

===

LoveDai:

> Where's the house?
> Omni-Observe for the house where we first met Sekibanki.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh, so they are with other teacher now..."

===

RinDai:

> Look down in a dramatic way.

===

SisterDai:

> Is Sanae in this room?
>> If so, how does she look?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 28, 2017, 12:41:16 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh...well, for what it's worth, I don't think Kono dislikes Miss Hamiya. She helped us find Belgrade, after all!

---

HecaDai:

> When poking, make sure to do so lightly, and not anywhere sensitive. The arm would be fine.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes movement and stretching within her belly feel very pleasurable.

YamaFlan:

> Can we see at all?
> "Mrrrr...this hurts..."
> Stretch a bit at the walls of Yamame with our hands and feet.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 28, 2017, 02:54:53 AM
Sisterdai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Well, yeah, of course, uhm... you are acting a bit weird..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Like, do what you want to do."

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Okay... this will be perfect for my research..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"You should tell her then that you wanna resign, it's not like you are bound to them."
> "I'm acting normal." Kogasa says. "It's normal to worry about yourself."

> "Oh. I'm returning to the maid area."

> "Research?"

> "They'll get mad at us." Luna says.
Prime:

> "Well, I want to compensate my inability to think of something to do... ... ..."
> Sit down next to Kono and look down in a dramatic way. A cloud raining over us~.
> "But I can't think of a way to do that eitheeer..."

===

LoveDai:

> Where's the house?
> Omni-Observe for the house where we first met Sekibanki.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh, so they are with other teacher now..."

===

RinDai:

> Look down in a dramatic way.

===

SisterDai:

> Is Sanae in this room?
>> If so, how does she look?
> "You can do anything. Just keep trying."

> Near Misty Lake.
> You are observing it already.

> Keine nods.

> "Hm?"

> No.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh...well, for what it's worth, I don't think Kono dislikes Miss Hamiya. She helped us find Belgrade, after all!
> "Yea... But the situation would make things weird." Luna takes a moment to motion.
HecaDai:

> When poking, make sure to do so lightly, and not anywhere sensitive. The arm would be fine.

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that makes movement and stretching within her belly feel very pleasurable.

YamaFlan:

> Can we see at all?
> "Mrrrr...this hurts..."
> Stretch a bit at the walls of Yamame with our hands and feet.
Hecadai-chan:

>Poke her.
>"So... do you have any family besides Clowny sorta ?"
> "It's not family." Hecatia reminds you.

> You prepare and cast.
> You cannot see.
> You stretch out a bit.
> "Nnh... C-Can you do it yet?" Yamame asks.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 28, 2017, 04:33:59 AM
Florida:
>"Maybe armor...? No... that'll be too uncomfy..."
>tap chin

Ruukoto (Voice)
>"Ok, just checking in..."

>Check on Diana
>Use a fairy locator to find her if it's both negligible and we can't find her.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 28, 2017, 06:37:51 AM
Prime:

> "Anything, huh..."

===

LoveDai:

> We didn't saw Sekibanki since then?

===

ExperiDai:

> "... Uhm..."
> Fidget a bit.
> "... I'm sorry, Miss Keine..."

===

RinDai:

> "I was hoping someone could give me an idea to what we could add to the village..."

===

LettyDai:

> Start looking for Sanae instead.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 28, 2017, 07:24:59 AM
Florida:
>"Maybe armor...? No... that'll be too uncomfy..."
>tap chin

Ruukoto (Voice)
>"Ok, just checking in..."

>Check on Diana
>Use a fairy locator to find her if it's both negligible and we can't find her.
> "Maybe comfy armor?" Furi says.
> "Ooh, comfy armor shouldn't be uncomfy, right?" Flora asks.

> "Did you need something?"

> You check...
> She's not in your house anywhere...
> You perform the locater. Easy and simple. She seems to be near your treehouse, but you don't see her.
Prime:

> "Anything, huh..."

===

LoveDai:

> We didn't saw Sekibanki since then?

===

ExperiDai:

> "... Uhm..."
> Fidget a bit.
> "... I'm sorry, Miss Keine..."

===

RinDai:

> "I was hoping someone could give me an idea to what we could add to the village..."

===

LettyDai:

> Start looking for Sanae instead.
> Kono nods.
> "They're proof." Kono smiles, pointing to Lucien and Belgrade. "And I sorta am too."

> Not since seeing her in the village afterwards.

> "Sorry? For what? You were nice to talk to and I think things will only go well." Keine smiles.

> "Ask around?" Rin says. "Outside of the village maybe?"

> Sanae is inside of the shrine with SisterDai
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 28, 2017, 08:25:30 AM
Prime:

> Look down at our belly.

===

LoveDai:

> Find a clear spot near that house, then warp there.
> Look around for Banki-Banki.

===

ExperiDai:

> "N-No, I don't meant that about that..."
> Look away.

===

RinDai:

> "Hm... Yea, that's good idea..."

RinBug:

> Did we showed all of the village to Rin? Including the school?

===

> It wasn't stated that Sanae wasn't with SisterDai?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 28, 2017, 09:56:33 AM
>Did Diana inherit any acquired magic when she was created?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 28, 2017, 11:39:07 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Yeah, I guess it would. Maybe next time we can ask her, though.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that allows us to listen to Hecatia's thoughts at will and think about things she knows as if we were fusioned with her.
> "Well, yeah, not technically."

---

YamaBug:

> Resume listening to Yamame's thoughts at all times.

YamaFlan:

> "Mrrrr..."
> Stretch some more.
> "...uh...uh oh...I don't think I thought my cunning plan all the way through, Miss Yamame..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 28, 2017, 01:08:58 PM
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yeah ! A special one."

Rikadai-chan:

>"It works."
>Follow.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"But you will be honest, why would she ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Yeah, but we are gonna do a balanced fusion, no need to ask that, you also seem to be thinking about something else too, oh well, go ?"

Hecadai-chan:

>"Yeah she isn't really, so, do you ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 28, 2017, 05:37:18 PM
Florida:
>"Well... It might be too heavy too... Meaning it might slow us down, and it's harder to dodge if you can't move fast... And if it's too light, the danmaku would go straight through it, which would put us all at risk again..."
>"Hmm..."
>How much control can one have over the strength of danmaku, and how fast can control be learned?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 28, 2017, 08:36:10 PM
Prime:

> Look down at our belly.

===

LoveDai:

> Find a clear spot near that house, then warp there.
> Look around for Banki-Banki.

===

ExperiDai:

> "N-No, I don't meant that about that..."
> Look away.

===

RinDai:

> "Hm... Yea, that's good idea..."

RinBug:

> Did we showed all of the village to Rin? Including the school?

===

> It wasn't stated that Sanae wasn't with SisterDai?
> You look down.

> You warp to the house and begin to search.

> "Then what?"

> Yes.

> (Read that one question as "is Sanae in HER room.")
> She is in the same room.
>Did Diana inherit any acquired magic when she was created?
> You aren't sure.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Yeah, I guess it would. Maybe next time we can ask her, though.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that allows us to listen to Hecatia's thoughts at will and think about things she knows as if we were fusioned with her.
> "Well, yeah, not technically."

---

YamaBug:

> Resume listening to Yamame's thoughts at all times.

YamaFlan:

> "Mrrrr..."
> Stretch some more.
> "...uh...uh oh...I don't think I thought my cunning plan all the way through, Miss Yamame..."
Hecadai-chan:

>"Yeah she isn't really, so, do you ?"
> "If you want to."

> You prepare and cast.
> "Still a secret."

> "W-What now?" Yamame asks. Can we please finish this...
Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Yeah ! A special one."

Rikadai-chan:

>"It works."
>Follow.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"But you will be honest, why would she ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Yeah, but we are gonna do a balanced fusion, no need to ask that, you also seem to be thinking about something else too, oh well, go ?"
> "About what?"

> Umbra starts towards the area you found her again.

> "Why wouldn't she?"

> "Mm..." Kogasa holds her umbrella back to you again, before holding it to her.
> "Uh, I don't think I'm fine with fusion right now..." Kogasa says.
Florida:
>"Well... It might be too heavy too... Meaning it might slow us down, and it's harder to dodge if you can't move fast... And if it's too light, the danmaku would go straight through it, which would put us all at risk again..."
>"Hmm..."
>How much control can one have over the strength of danmaku, and how fast can control be learned?
> You don't know. You're not really an expert on danmaku.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 28, 2017, 08:46:07 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Okay!

---

HecaDai:

> Begin listening to Hecatia's thoughts.
> Think about if there's anything Hecatia wants.
> Think about what Hecatia thinks of our body.

---

YamaFlan:

> Continue pushing out against Yamame.
> "Uh...well...I kinda...can't see. Either in here, or outside of you."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 28, 2017, 08:58:47 PM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well you did your job, and you didn't cause any issues, she always tells all the maids that they are free to quit too."

Hecadai-chan:

>Think about if Hecatia has an actual family.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Pout.
>"See ? You are acting weird, i bet it's all my fault..."
>Go back to our corner.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Well i can't tell the full details, but i can say it has to do with the crew's progression."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 28, 2017, 09:20:15 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Okay!

---

HecaDai:

> Begin listening to Hecatia's thoughts.
> Think about if there's anything Hecatia wants.
> Think about what Hecatia thinks of our body.

---

YamaFlan:

> Continue pushing out against Yamame.
> "Uh...well...I kinda...can't see. Either in here, or outside of you."
Hecadai-chan:

>Think about if Hecatia has an actual family.
> Luna continues.

> You think...
> She does not as far as your thinking goes.
> Hecatia seems to want to enjoy her time here for a relaxing day today.
> Hecatia believes you're very interesting for your difference from other fairies. She does not seem envious of your measurements.
> I wonder how long until she's tired of hearing me claim they're secrets♥ Hecatia thinks.

> "S-Stop doing that." Yamame shifts. "Uhh... Shouldn't you just be able to hold onto something rough and hard, then go out? The only things like that s-should be r-rocks."
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well you did your job, and you didn't cause any issues, she always tells all the maids that they are free to quit too."

Sisterdai-chan:

>Pout.
>"See ? You are acting weird, i bet it's all my fault..."
>Go back to our corner.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Well i can't tell the full details, but i can say it has to do with the crew's progression."
> "I kinda liked it there..." Star says.

> You slump back into the corner.

> "Huh?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 28, 2017, 09:37:49 PM
Prime:

> Giggle and look at Kono.

NannyDai:

> Check on the seed.

===

LoveDai:

> Examine the house.
> Keep looking.

===

ExperiDai:

> "..."
> Look down.
> "I'm not able to make Mokou-san come here..."

====

RinBug:

> We saw the Keine clone there?
> Regardless, start Omni-Observing the school for the clone.

RinDai:

> "But before that... Would you like to meet someone, Rin?"

===

LettyDai:

> Quickly Omni-Observe the room where SisterDai is, and check how Sanae is faring.
> Check how Kogasa is as well.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 28, 2017, 09:38:00 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

---

HecaDai:

> Pout.
> Think about whether or not Hecatia would like any part of her body changed, independent of our appearance.
> Continue thought-listening.

---

YamaBug:

> Think about why Yamame wants YamaFlan to stop.
> Continue thought-listening.

YamaFlan:

> Slow our stretching a bit.
> "I gotta do this or else it'll hurt a lot more. And, uh...I don't know about warping outside, since I can't see to be sure it's safe..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 28, 2017, 10:02:01 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"Well, then i will find out about it somehow !"

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well... so you do like to work there right ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Please make up your mind... it's not nice to give false hopes..."

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Hehe."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 28, 2017, 10:13:26 PM
// why so many Dragon Quest avatars?

Florida:
>"Perhaps I should find a danmaku expert... they might know a safe way to do it..."

>manifest a body near  where we sensed Diana
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 28, 2017, 10:14:42 PM
//Congratulate Purvison for his birthday and you'll find out :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 29, 2017, 01:36:59 AM
Prime:

> Giggle and look at Kono.

NannyDai:

> Check on the seed.

===

LoveDai:

> Examine the house.
> Keep looking.

===

ExperiDai:

> "..."
> Look down.
> "I'm not able to make Mokou-san come here..."

====

RinBug:

> We saw the Keine clone there?
> Regardless, start Omni-Observing the school for the clone.

RinDai:

> "But before that... Would you like to meet someone, Rin?"

===

LettyDai:

> Quickly Omni-Observe the room where SisterDai is, and check how Sanae is faring.
> Check how Kogasa is as well.
> "What?"

> You head to the seed's location.
> Nothing new...

> The house is still as it was last time.
> You have yet to find Sekibanki.

> "Oh. T-That's okay." Keine nods.

> Not recently.
> You begin to observe.

> "Hm? Who?"

> You observe.
> Sanae is asleep on the ground. Kogasa is picking her up.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

---

HecaDai:

> Pout.
> Think about whether or not Hecatia would like any part of her body changed, independent of our appearance.
> Continue thought-listening.

---

YamaBug:

> Think about why Yamame wants YamaFlan to stop.
> Continue thought-listening.

YamaFlan:

> Slow our stretching a bit.
> "I gotta do this or else it'll hurt a lot more. And, uh...I don't know about warping outside, since I can't see to be sure it's safe..."
> You have Luna continue.

> You think...
> She does not.
> I wonder what she's thinking of now. She's so silent all of a sudden.

> You think...
> Yamame does not want the feelings she's feeling.

> "J-Just get out and I'll do it myself then. S-Somehow..." Yamame says. If it could go in like that, I should be able to get it out.
Hecadai-chan:

>"Well, then i will find out about it somehow !"

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well... so you do like to work there right ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Please make up your mind... it's not nice to give false hopes..."

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Hehe."
> "Hm." Now she's speaking.

> None of the fairies answer.

> "I'm gonna go rest for a bit..." Kogasa says.

> "What is it?"
// why so many Dragon Quest avatars?

Florida:
>"Perhaps I should find a danmaku expert... they might know a safe way to do it..."

>manifest a body near  where we sensed Diana
> "Like who?"

> You manifest near the treehouse.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 29, 2017, 01:51:11 AM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"But do you all wanna quit then ? Be honest."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Uhm, just lie down on the bed, i'll lie Onee-chan down with you."
>Help her out.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Nothing~ ! Just go have a walk honey, i will see you at our room."
>Head back there.

Hecadai-chan:

>"So, do you know the goddess of Makai ?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 29, 2017, 01:54:34 AM
Florida:
>"Hmm..."
>List all danmaku experts we know.

DianaDai:
>"Diana? Are you around? I sensed you were around here, but I couldn't see you."

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 29, 2017, 02:35:22 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that makes it so every time she says the word 'secret', her chest and backside get a little larger and her hair grows a little longer.

---

YamaFlan:

> "O-okay."
> Look around.
> "Uhh...which way is out?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 29, 2017, 04:25:30 AM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"But do you all wanna quit then ? Be honest."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Uhm, just lie down on the bed, i'll lie Onee-chan down with you."
>Help her out.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Nothing~ ! Just go have a walk honey, i will see you at our room."
>Head back there.

Hecadai-chan:

>"So, do you know the goddess of Makai ?"
HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that makes it so every time she says the word 'secret', her chest and backside get a little larger and her hair grows a little longer.
> The fairies look to each other.

> "I-I'm fine." Kogasa says.

> You and Rika part ways.

> You prepare and cast.
> "Who?" She's taking a moment to do something frequently. I wonder what...
Florida:
>"Hmm..."
>List all danmaku experts we know.

DianaDai:
>"Diana? Are you around? I sensed you were around here, but I couldn't see you."
> You don't really know anyone you'd call a "Danmaku expert" that comes right to mind...

> You call...
> No response.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

---

YamaFlan:

> "O-okay."
> Look around.
> "Uhh...which way is out?"
> You have Luna continue.
> Luna stops.
> That's enough... There's other things I could be doing now. "How have your spellcards been going?"

> "Come ooon..." Yamame whines. I'm... so tired of this...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 29, 2017, 04:29:57 AM
Sisterdai-chan:

>"You don't seem fine, you look tired... like something drained your energy..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"So ?"

Hecadai-chan:

>"Miss Shinki, she is like us, goddess of a land, can manifest everywhere on said land and have eyes anywhere too, has an clear link to the place too, i heard that her place, Makai, used to be considered hell too."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 29, 2017, 04:44:52 AM
DianaDai:
>Prepare a miracle that allows us to see Diana, no matter what magic she uses.
>Assess cost.
>>If it doesn't work, have one of the infallible Dais do it.
>>>Assess cost

FloraDai:
>Ponder the likelyhood of Miss Reimu being one
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 29, 2017, 04:45:42 AM
>If and only if an infallible Dai MUST be used, wait for approval or specification of which one before parsing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 29, 2017, 12:35:22 PM
LunaDai (T):

> Oh! Um...I haven't really made any more. I kinda lost interest when I lost interest in fighting, I guess...

---

HecaDai:

> Think about what Hecatia really does for a living.
> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.

---

YamaFlan:

> "Wahhh! I'm sorry! I'll just disappear and leave you alone, okay? I'm sorry!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 29, 2017, 01:46:02 PM
HecaDai:

> "The Goddess of Makai!"
> Blink.
> "Have you been to Makai, Miss Hecatia?"

//Didn't i just ask her that ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 29, 2017, 02:22:35 PM
//Whoops! Forgot about that. It's been edited.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 29, 2017, 02:30:32 PM
//It's cool.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 29, 2017, 08:10:23 PM
Sisterdai-chan:

>"You don't seem fine, you look tired... like something drained your energy..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"So ?"

Hecadai-chan:

>"Miss Shinki, she is like us, goddess of a land, can manifest everywhere on said land and have eyes anywhere too, has an clear link to the place too, i heard that her place, Makai, used to be considered hell too."
HecaDai:

> Think about what Hecatia really does for a living.
> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.
> "I can still do this." Kogasa continues.

> "Yea." Sunny says.

> You think...
> It seems she does nothing for a living...
> "Is that so..." Like us huh? "So, does that make you the Goddess of Gensokyo then?"
DianaDai:
>Prepare a miracle that allows us to see Diana, no matter what magic she uses.
>Assess cost.
>>If it doesn't work, have one of the infallible Dais do it.
>>>Assess cost

FloraDai:
>Ponder the likelyhood of Miss Reimu being one
> You prepare...
> It won't cost much, if at all.

> You ponder... She has a lot of experience, that's for sure... Maybe it's who's the most creative with danmaku that are the experts though, not who's just good at it...
LunaDai (T):

> Oh! Um...I haven't really made any more. I kinda lost interest when I lost interest in fighting, I guess...

---

YamaFlan:

> "Wahhh! I'm sorry! I'll just disappear and leave you alone, okay? I'm sorry!"
> "What happens when you have to settle something? You can't just magic your way out of it. We run on the spellcard rules after all. Will one be enough for you?"

> "Y-You're fine. If you can, please do it safely and quickly. If not, I'll do something."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 29, 2017, 08:22:10 PM
//Uh, are you doing ehm... stimulating things to Lady Luna Yomi ?

Hecadai-chan:

>"Sorta, and at the same time not exactly, there is another person around Gensokyo that has even more influence than me on most points, and she sorta just puts limitations on me and prohibits me of stuff as if i was her daughter."
>Pout.
>"I'm a grown woman already, i can take care of myself..., but if i had to say, i am the goddess of nature in Gensokyo."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>Yea to ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Okay..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 29, 2017, 08:37:18 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"Sorta, and at the same time not exactly, there is another person around Gensokyo that has even more influence than me on most points, and she sorta just puts limitations on me and prohibits me of stuff as if i was her daughter."
>Pout.
>"I'm a grown woman already, i can take care of myself..., but if i had to say, i am the goddess of nature in Gensokyo."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>Yea to ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>"Okay..."
> "Ohh..." Being able to see and be everywhere here is a lot. But she still has someone limiting her.

> "Quitting." Sunny continues.

> Kogasa heads into the two's room.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 29, 2017, 08:42:50 PM
Sisterdai-chan:

>Aren't we already inside ? We never left.

Hecadai-chan:

>"I dunno why she bothers with me so much, she doesn't seem to bother with anyone else and just sleeps a lot of time."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Then let me take you there to tell her."

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 29, 2017, 09:19:10 PM
Sisterdai-chan:

>Aren't we already inside ? We never left.

Hecadai-chan:

>"I dunno why she bothers with me so much, she doesn't seem to bother with anyone else and just sleeps a lot of time."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Then let me take you there to tell her."
> You are near Suwako's room. (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20745.msg1340771.html#msg1340771)

> "Who?" Hm...

> "We're not gonna tell her." Sunny says.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 29, 2017, 09:43:42 PM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>Look sad.
>"Cmon... she isn't mean or scary."

Hecadai-chan:

>"Miss Yukari, she is a big deal around, Miss Reimu calls her "gap hag"."

Sisterdai-chan:

>Follow.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 29, 2017, 10:38:01 PM
//Could I ask Luna if she knows who a danmaku expert is?

DianaDai:
>Cast that miracle and look for Diana.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 29, 2017, 10:49:47 PM
//Sure, since it seems like it would make sense given the current conversation.

LadyBug:

> Resume squeezing and poking.

LunaDai (T):

> I was kinda hoping to never have to do that sort of thing. At least half of you would be much better for it than me, Lady Luna.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that impulses her to uncross her legs.

---

YamaFlan:

> "Um...I-I'll try..."
> While stretching Yamame out with our hands and feet as reasonably able, begin crawling around inside Yamame.

YamaBug:

> Look down at and poke the lump inside of us made by YamaFlan.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Rin Satsuki on May 30, 2017, 12:24:30 AM
//*Sigh* You guys won't see me around so much... PC is probably done for.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 30, 2017, 12:44:12 AM
//? What happened ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Rin Satsuki on May 30, 2017, 01:14:59 AM
//Electric issues in my zone. You can see all of the time I wasn't online if you check my main account.
However, when everything was fixed, I found out that my Hard Disk paid the price (and dunno, but I have the slight feeling that also the Mother Board). I'm currently preparing another system to use it while we deeply examine my PC... It's not thaaatof a big deal... But heck... all of my things! *Cries in a corner*
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 30, 2017, 04:49:40 AM
//Ah, I'm not used to this empty PC... Well, whatever... Starting again, I guess...

Prime:

> "Just thinking 'bout something."
> Giggle again and rub our belly.

===

LoveDai:

> Keep looking for Sekibanki.

===

ExperiDai:

> Frown sadly.
> "She was fighting with Miss Kaguya... and she just didn't wanted to listen..."

===

RinDai:

> "Miss Keine, or at least, a clone of hers. She's at the school of this village, I think."

RinBug:

> Keep looking.

===

LettyDai:

> Start Omni-Observing around Gensokyo for Serpent and Frogger.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2017, 05:06:12 AM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>Look sad.
>"Cmon... she isn't mean or scary."

Hecadai-chan:

>"Miss Yukari, she is a big deal around, Miss Reimu calls her "gap hag"."

Sisterdai-chan:

>Follow.
HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that impulses her to uncross her legs.
> The fairies don't answer.

> You prepare and cast.
> "Well, you are a fairy turned goddess, so..." Hecatia uncrosses her legs. A lot of people would be wary of someone like that.

> You foll-
> Kogasa closes the door behind her before you can enter.
//Could I ask Luna if she knows who a danmaku expert is?

DianaDai:
>Cast that miracle and look for Diana.
> You cast and begin to search...
> No sign of her yet.
//Sure, since it seems like it would make sense given the current conversation.

LadyBug:

> Resume squeezing and poking.

LunaDai (T):

> I was kinda hoping to never have to do that sort of thing. At least half of you would be much better for it than me, Lady Luna.

---

YamaFlan:

> "Um...I-I'll try..."
> While stretching Yamame out with our hands and feet as reasonably able, begin crawling around inside Yamame.

YamaBug:

> Look down at and poke the lump inside of us made by YamaFlan.
> You have Luna resume.
> "But you have to settle some things on your own." Luna says.

> You begin to crawl around. It's less hurtful now at least...
> You have Yamame do so.
> "Ughhhh..." Yamame groans.
//Ah, I'm not used to this empty PC... Well, whatever... Starting again, I guess...

Prime:

> "Just thinking 'bout something."
> Giggle again and rub our belly.

===

LoveDai:

> Keep looking for Sekibanki.

===

ExperiDai:

> Frown sadly.
> "She was fighting with Miss Kaguya... and she just didn't wanted to listen..."

===

RinDai:

> "Miss Keine, or at least, a clone of hers. She's at the school of this village, I think."

RinBug:

> Keep looking.

===

LettyDai:

> Start Omni-Observing around Gensokyo for Serpent and Frogger.
> "The baby?" Kono asks.

> You continue looking. No sign of her around the house yet. Maybe in the snow?

> "W-Well, that's what she usually does."

> You continue.
> "Oh."

> You start observ-
> Suwako emerges from her room near SisterDai, stretching a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 30, 2017, 05:21:07 AM
//I'll wait for an opening to ask Luna

DianaDai:
>"Diana...?"

//Permission to use Prime to ask Kono about Diana's whereabouts?

>Inspect the Sekihouse and the surrounding area for witnesses
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 30, 2017, 05:32:20 AM
//Be sure to not make Kono upset because we ask too much.



Prime:

> "Yep..."

===

LoveDai:

> Why we think she's in the snow?
> Start looking for any unusual mountain of snow.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look slightly upset.
> "This is unfair... She doesn't have to be like that. She doesn't have any valid reasons to. Even if she has a valid grudge against Miss Kaguya, that doesn't mean she has to think first about fighting than about her friends..."

===

RinDai:

> Look at the fairies.
> "Okay, that was everything we had to offer to you, at least for the time being~"

RinBug:

> Continue looking.

===

LettyDai:

> Are we outside the shrine?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2017, 05:41:50 AM
//I'll wait for an opening to ask Luna

DianaDai:
>"Diana...?"

//Permission to use Prime to ask Kono about Diana's whereabouts?

>Inspect the Sekihouse and the surrounding area for witnesses
> You call...
> No response.

> You continue to scour the outsides of the tomato-house, finding no one.
//Be sure to not make Kono upset because we ask too much.



Prime:

> "Yep..."

===

LoveDai:

> Why we think she's in the snow?
> Start looking for any unusual mountain of snow.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look slightly upset.
> "This is unfair... She doesn't have to be like that. She doesn't have any valid reasons to. Even if she has a valid grudge against Miss Kaguya, that doesn't mean she has to think first about fighting than about her friends..."

===

RinDai:

> Look at the fairies.
> "Okay, that was everything we had to offer to you, at least for the time being~"

RinBug:

> Continue looking.

===

LettyDai:

> Are we outside the shrine?
> Kono nods.

> You believe if she's anywhere nearby that you can't see, it might be inside or in the snow.

> "She'll outlive us in the end... Kaguya's immortal too, so she never has to worry about ever losing her."

> The fairies clap again.
> "What now?" They begin to ask each other.
> No Keine clone yet...

> Yes, you never went inside yet.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 30, 2017, 05:47:18 AM
DianaDai:
>"D-DIANA!?"

//Will wait for an opening to ask Kono too...

>Check the inside of the house too.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2017, 05:51:05 AM
DianaDai:
>"D-DIANA!?"

//Will wait for an opening to ask Kono too...

>Check the inside of the house too.
> You call again...
> No response.

> You observe the inside of the tomato house...
> It's just as it was left. No one is inside.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 30, 2017, 08:33:33 AM
Prime:

> Rub our belly.
> "Hehe..."

===

LoveDai:

> Keep looking in the snow, then. Poke parts we see as suspicious.

===

ExperiDai:

> "It doesn't matter if she's going to live forever or whatever... She doesn't have to be like that..."

===

RinDai:

> Look back at Rin.
> "... O-Or maybe at another moment, because I can't find her..."

RinBug:

> Keep looking.

===

LettyDai:

> Get inside and look for Frogger.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 30, 2017, 11:30:29 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Is Luna still moving through space, or has she stopped?
> (T) I don't know about that, either...that leads to me doing stuff like what happened when Kaisu and the Mistress were duelling...

---

HecaDai:

> Resume omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt at all times.
> Frown a bit.
> "That doesn't mean people should be mean to me or assume I'm gonna do bad things, though..."

---

YamaBug:

> Poke YamaFlan again.
> Continue thought-listening.

YamaFlan:

> When poked, give a low "eep!"
> Continue skittering about.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 30, 2017, 11:45:37 AM
Sisterdai-chan:

>"Hey..."
>Pout.
>Omnivision inside the room.

Hecadai-chan:

>"I don't hurt anyone, i just want to help, but she just keeps being a meanie, she doesn't even do it herself, she has others do it for her..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Are you really that scared ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>Call for Sakuya.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2017, 09:20:15 PM
Prime:

> Rub our belly.
> "Hehe..."

===

LoveDai:

> Keep looking in the snow, then. Poke parts we see as suspicious.

===

ExperiDai:

> "It doesn't matter if she's going to live forever or whatever... She doesn't have to be like that..."

===

RinDai:

> Look back at Rin.
> "... O-Or maybe at another moment, because I can't find her..."

RinBug:

> Keep looking.

===

LettyDai:

> Get inside and look for Frogger.
> You do so.

> You continue searching.

> Keine sighs.

> "Oh."
> You continue looking.

> You head into the shrine.
> Suwako enters the main room, sitting down at the table.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Is Luna still moving through space, or has she stopped?
> (T) I don't know about that, either...that leads to me doing stuff like what happened when Kaisu and the Mistress were duelling...

---

HecaDai:

> Resume omni-observing up Hecatia's skirt at all times.
> Frown a bit.
> "That doesn't mean people should be mean to me or assume I'm gonna do bad things, though..."

---

YamaBug:

> Poke YamaFlan again.
> Continue thought-listening.

YamaFlan:

> When poked, give a low "eep!"
> Continue skittering about.
Hecadai-chan:

>"I don't hurt anyone, i just want to help, but she just keeps being a meanie, she doesn't even do it herself, she has others do it for her..."
> She is still going. No moon yet.
> "Just be careful then. Don't interrupt a battle unless you think one of them doesn't know the rules or something."

> You resume.
> "Well, have you done anything to make them suspicious?" Hecatia asks.

> You have Yamame-
> Yamame keeps her hands away from herself.
> "J-Just get out already." Yamame says.
Sisterdai-chan:

>"Hey..."
>Pout.
>Omnivision inside the room.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Are you really that scared ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>Call for Sakuya.
> You observe...
> Kogasa is setting Sanae down in bed.

> "No." Sunny shakes her head.

> You call...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 30, 2017, 09:26:13 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"Well, i had my share of issues, but they were all my personal issues, they were none of her business..."
>Pout.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"What if i told you that she will be coming here to hear you out ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>Observe worriedly.

>Who around here has the overpowered miracles ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 30, 2017, 09:35:13 PM
//So much for being friends with Yamame lol

RuuDai:
>Well resume construction I guess.
>Look to Ruukoto

Diana:
>Start to worry

//I'll just wait for an opening for both Luna and Kono
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 30, 2017, 09:42:14 PM
//Eh, I can fix it. I will admit I didn't expect her to be so averse to those sensations, though.

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, don't worry! I won't ever do that again, Lady Luna.

---

HecaDai:

> "...Well, except for maybe the moon thing, I guess? Though I still don't get why I'm not allowed to go there."

---

YamaFlan:

> Take on a depressed, apologetic tone.
> "O-okay...I'm really sorry, Miss Ya-"
> Gasp and brighten up.
> "Wait, Miss Yamame, I've got it! I can fix this! Okay, first I'm gonna vanish and no longer be inside here, okay?"

YamaBug:

> Once Yamame responds, unmake YamaFlan.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 30, 2017, 09:49:57 PM
Prime:

> Did we told Kono about the seed situation and what we think it's related to?

===

LoveDai:

> Keep looking.

//For what is worth, I'm going to have LoveDai search a bit more for Drill Head, but I won't have her search for all eternity. That's going to be a mission for any future SekiDai.

//Fake Edit: What the hell.

> Manifest a new Dai near LoveDai in a safe spot. Name her SekiDai.

SekiDai:

> Start looking for Sekibanki instead of LoveDai.

===

ExperiDai:

> "... A-Are you okay with this, Miss Keine?"

===

RinBug:

> Search a bit more for the clone.
>> If we aren't successful, stop.

RinDai:

> If RinBug didn't found her: "Nope. Sadly, she doesn't seem to be around..."

===

LettyDai:

> Wave.
> "Good morning, Miss Suwako."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2017, 12:32:47 AM
Hecadai-chan:

>"Well, i had my share of issues, but they were all my personal issues, they were none of her business..."
>Pout.
HecaDai:

> "...Well, except for maybe the moon thing, I guess? Though I still don't get why I'm not allowed to go there."
> "Moon?" Hecatia says.
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"What if i told you that she will be coming here to hear you out ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>Observe worriedly.

>Who around here has the overpowered miracles ?
> "WHAT!?" The fairies all jump, aside from Clownpiece.

> You continue to observe.
> Kogasa gets into bed as well, checking her umbrella out.

> DoreDai does.
//Eh, I can fix it. I will admit I didn't expect her to be so averse to those sensations, though.

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, don't worry! I won't ever do that again, Lady Luna.

---

YamaFlan:

> Take on a depressed, apologetic tone.
> "O-okay...I'm really sorry, Miss Ya-"
> Gasp and brighten up.
> "Wait, Miss Yamame, I've got it! I can fix this! Okay, first I'm gonna vanish and no longer be inside here, okay?"

YamaBug:

> Once Yamame responds, unmake YamaFlan.
> You have Luna continue.
> "It could've saved someone if the situation was worse and different."

> "Mm..." Yamame sounds discomforted.
> You unmake YamaFlan.
Prime:

> Did we told Kono about the seed situation and what we think it's related to?

===

LoveDai:

> Keep looking.

//For what is worth, I'm going to have LoveDai search a bit more for Drill Head, but I won't have her search for all eternity. That's going to be a mission for any future SekiDai.

//Fake Edit: What the hell.

> Manifest a new Dai near LoveDai in a safe spot. Name her SekiDai.

SekiDai:

> Start looking for Sekibanki instead of LoveDai.

===

ExperiDai:

> "... A-Are you okay with this, Miss Keine?"

===

RinBug:

> Search a bit more for the clone.
>> If we aren't successful, stop.

RinDai:

> If RinBug didn't found her: "Nope. Sadly, she doesn't seem to be around..."

===

LettyDai:

> Wave.
> "Good morning, Miss Suwako."
> You believe you did.

> You keep looking.

> You manifest and start searching.

> Keine doesn't answer.

> You continue a bit more...
> Nothing...

> "Did she leave?"

> "Hello." Suwako yawns.
//So much for being friends with Yamame lol

RuuDai:
>Well resume construction I guess.
>Look to Ruukoto

Diana:
>Start to worry

//I'll just wait for an opening for both Luna and Kono
> You resume.
> Ruukoto is out of view.

> You begin to worry.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 31, 2017, 12:37:37 AM
Hecadai-chan:

>"Yeah, the big white celestial body on the sky."
>Point upwards.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well it's her duty to hear out all the fairy maids."

Sisterdai-chan:

>Continue to observe.

>Snatch away some of that broken level miracles
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 31, 2017, 12:44:52 AM
Prime:

> "Do you know how we should do this? I mean... I was wondering if I just had to will with all of my spirits for the moment to happen, and then the rest would go smoothly..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Leaving it to you pal."

SekiDai:

> "Sure thing pal."
> Keep looking while we raise a thumbs-up towards LoveDai's direction.

LoveDai:

> Do we know how to go to Heaven? Could we just warp there?

===

ExperiDai:

> Pause for a moment, analyzing Keine's expression.
> "... Miss Keine... We have to make her understand... or maybe she does... but she isn't willing to show it..."

===

RinDai:

> "Dunno..."

RinBug:

> Even if they are clones of other people, are they still prompt to suffer of the consecuences of incidents such as the one we had with Rin?

===

LettyDai:

> "Is Miss Kanako asleep?"
> Sit down next to her.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2017, 12:50:32 AM
Sisterdai-chan:

>Snatch away some of that broken level miracles

> Don't do this. Instead:

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on SisterDai that makes it so her miracle magic can do literally anything, whether or not she knows why she can't do it, and also has her faith costs fixed at 0 for all spells.

---

LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Maybe...but hopefully the situation just won't come up again.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Okay, Miss Yamame, I'm back here! Now we can try that again, but this time, I'll just make a clone of myself, so I can see out of your eyes while the other me removes the rocks from inside you! How does that sound?

---

DoreBug:

> Check in. How're things going?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 31, 2017, 12:53:17 AM
>Same thing.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 31, 2017, 12:57:45 AM
//So much for being friends with Yamame lol

RuuDai:
>Well resume construction I guess.
>Look to Ruukoto

Diana:
>Start to worry

//I'll just wait for an opening for both Luna and Kono
>Was missed
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2017, 02:06:57 AM
Hecadai-chan:

>"Yeah, the big white celestial body on the sky."
>Point upwards.
> Don't do this. Instead:

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on SisterDai that makes it so her miracle magic can do literally anything, whether or not she knows why she can't do it, and also has her faith costs fixed at 0 for all spells.
> You prepare and cast.
> Something feels a bit off.

> "I'm a bit surprised you haven't been there."
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well it's her duty to hear out all the fairy maids."

Sisterdai-chan:

>Continue to observe.
> "We don't have anything to say." Sunny says.

> You keep observing.
Prime:

> "Do you know how we should do this? I mean... I was wondering if I just had to will with all of my spirits for the moment to happen, and then the rest would go smoothly..."

===

LoveDai:

> "Leaving it to you pal."

SekiDai:

> "Sure thing pal."
> Keep looking while we raise a thumbs-up towards LoveDai's direction.

LoveDai:

> Do we know how to go to Heaven? Could we just warp there?

===

ExperiDai:

> Pause for a moment, analyzing Keine's expression.
> "... Miss Keine... We have to make her understand... or maybe she does... but she isn't willing to show it..."

===

RinDai:

> "Dunno..."

RinBug:

> Even if they are clones of other people, are they still prompt to suffer of the consecuences of incidents such as the one we had with Rin?

===

LettyDai:

> "Is Miss Kanako asleep?"
> Sit down next to her.
> Kono shrugs.

> You continue.
> You don't think you've been to heaven before, just that cloudy place.

> You pause...
> "It's alright. We can't force her to do things."

> You aren't sure.

> Suwako rests her head on the table as you sit next to her.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Maybe...but hopefully the situation just won't come up again.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Okay, Miss Yamame, I'm back here! Now we can try that again, but this time, I'll just make a clone of myself, so I can see out of your eyes while the other me removes the rocks from inside you! How does that sound?

---

DoreBug:

> Check in. How're things going?
> Luna nods.

> Yamame nods.

> Still well. The cake is still large, and there's more chocolate milk.

> Editted previous post to include what was missed.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 31, 2017, 02:08:10 AM
Eh ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 31, 2017, 02:12:02 AM
Hecadai:
>Prepare and cast a miracle to undo the previous miracle we cast (if negligible cost).

DianaDai:
>"D-Diana? I know you're around here... please answer me... you're making me worry..."

>Omniobserve for Ruukoto
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 31, 2017, 02:56:31 AM
//Let me guess... For the sake of not breaking the game, or because a third party is interfering *EjemejemYukariejemejem*, there's a limit of 'Ultimate Dais'.

> Is what we feel something global, or just specific of HecaDai or SisterDai?
> Try to determine what this feeling is.



Prime:

> Try to think about having the child...

===

LoveDai:

> Where we usually find Tenshi and Iku?

SekiDai:

> Keep searching.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I understand... but..."
> Look away.
> "... It doesn't change the fact that she's doing something wrong..."

===

RinDai:

> "Well, I guess we have to find other thi-
> Pause in realization.
> "Oh! Right! The testing!"

===

LettyDai:

> "... I take that as a yes?"
> Did Letty ever met Suwako?
> Suwako has her hat right now?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2017, 04:41:40 AM
Hecadai:
>Prepare and cast a miracle to undo the previous miracle we cast (if negligible cost).

DianaDai:
>"D-Diana? I know you're around here... please answer me... you're making me worry..."

>Omniobserve for Ruukoto
> You prepare and cast.
> The feeling doesn't diminish.

> You observe Ruukoto.
> She's waiting in front of the house.
//Let me guess... For the sake of not breaking the game, or because a third party is interfering *EjemejemYukariejemejem*, there's a limit of 'Ultimate Dais'.

> Is what we feel something global, or just specific of HecaDai or SisterDai?
> Try to determine what this feeling is.



Prime:

> Try to think about having the child...

===

LoveDai:

> Where we usually find Tenshi and Iku?

SekiDai:

> Keep searching.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I understand... but..."
> Look away.
> "... It doesn't change the fact that she's doing something wrong..."

===

RinDai:

> "Well, I guess we have to find other thi-
> Pause in realization.
> "Oh! Right! The testing!"

===

LettyDai:

> "... I take that as a yes?"
> Did Letty ever met Suwako?
> Suwako has her hat right now?
> It feels global.
> You try to focus on and determine the feeling while still letting other things go on...
> Nothing comes to mind.

> You think.
> Nothing unusual.

> Yes.

> You have yet to find anyone...

> Keine sighs.

> "Huh?"

> Suwako mumbles.
> You don't know.
> Yes, she has it on. You wonder how she looks without it...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2017, 04:45:39 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, um, speaking of that sort of thing, would you happen to know who would be considered a 'danmaku expert'?

---

HecaDai:

> "Well, I wanted to go, but was told I shouldn't."
> Blink.
> "Have you gone there, Miss Hecatia?"

---

YamaBug:

> (T) That way, I can still see where the rocks should go, so I can warp them safely!
> (F) If this isn't going to last much longer, there wouldn't be any harm in just enjoying the feelings.

---

DoreBug:

> How do we look?
> Think about what Doremy thinks of how her body looks now. (If she is unaware, will Dream Doremy to look over her actual body and form an opinion of her appearance.)
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 31, 2017, 04:48:01 AM
>Is it a bad feeling?

DianaDai:
>"D-Diana? I know you're around here... please answer me... you're making me worry..."

//I really hope this doesn't mean getting rid of the infallible Dais, because we still have to save the cops >_>
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 31, 2017, 05:02:57 AM
//I must be considered a bad person if I tell you that I totally forgot about the cops issue? Lel, sorry.

> Can we tell if Diana is what is related/cause to this feeling?

===

Prime:

> Keep willing ourselves.

===

LoveDai:

> Warp to a clear spot on the Misty Lake.

//I was wondering... I'm searching for a great place for the proposaling... but what about the thoughtscape? We can alter it as much as we want.

===

SekiDai:

> Keep searching.

===

ExperiDai:

> "... I will see if things calmed down a bit..."

===

RinDai:

> "Remember? We still have a lot of things to see! The things you could do if you could use the magics I have!"
> Nod several times.
> "The testing, remember?"

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "Did you met the two goddesses of the Moriya Shrine before, Letty-sama?"
> "Hm? I didn't heard you..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2017, 05:27:57 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Oh, um, speaking of that sort of thing, would you happen to know who would be considered a 'danmaku expert'?

---

HecaDai:

> "Well, I wanted to go, but was told I shouldn't."
> Blink.
> "Have you gone there, Miss Hecatia?"

---

YamaBug:

> (T) That way, I can still see where the rocks should go, so I can warp them safely!
> (F) If this isn't going to last much longer, there wouldn't be any harm in just enjoying the feelings.

---

DoreBug:

> How do we look?
> Think about what Doremy thinks of how her body looks now. (If she is unaware, will Dream Doremy to look over her actual body and form an opinion of her appearance.)
> "Of course. I am, aren't I?" Luna smiles, though you yourself can't see from here...

> "Yes of course." Hecatia nods. "I can be there right now even."

> I'm not enjoying something like this ever again. Yamame nods.

> Still a bit bigger.
> You think...
> Doremy doesn't care for it at the moment.
> You have Doremy look over.
> She still seems more attached to what she's eating than caring about even noticing.
>Is it a bad feeling?

DianaDai:
>"D-Diana? I know you're around here... please answer me... you're making me worry..."

//I really hope this doesn't mean getting rid of the infallible Dais, because we still have to save the cops >_>
> You don't know.

> You call...
> No response.
//I must be considered a bad person if I tell you that I totally forgot about the cops issue? Lel, sorry.

> Can we tell if Diana is what is related/cause to this feeling?

===

Prime:

> Keep willing ourselves.

===

LoveDai:

> Warp to a clear spot on the Misty Lake.

//I was wondering... I'm searching for a great place for the proposaling... but what about the thoughtscape? We can alter it as much as we want.

===

SekiDai:

> Keep searching.

===

ExperiDai:

> "... I will see if things calmed down a bit..."

===

RinDai:

> "Remember? We still have a lot of things to see! The things you could do if you could use the magics I have!"
> Nod several times.
> "The testing, remember?"

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "Did you met the two goddesses of the Moriya Shrine before, Letty-sama?"
> "Hm? I didn't heard you..."
> No.

> You continue to will.

> You warp to Misty Lake.

> You've searched all around the house. No one within our outside.

> Keine doesn't answer.

> "Oh."

> "Goddesses? I'm not sure..." Letty puts a hand to her chin.
> Suwako doesn't answer.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 31, 2017, 05:52:51 AM
Prime:

> Keep at it, and if nothing changes, then stop.
> "Mrr..."

===

LoveDai:

> It's possible to bring objects to the thoughtscape that were originally from the outside, right? As if they were anyone else we warped inside us?

===

SekiDai:

> Clear our throat.
> Prepare our lungs.
> Inhale... aaand...
> "MISS SEKIBANKIII!"

===

ExperiDai:

> How does Keine looks?

===

RinBug:

> "We just tested the warp... but we have lot of things to test!"

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "You can speak to her if you want."
> Lean a bit to try and see Suwako's face.
> "I don't hear yooou..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2017, 11:38:28 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> ...Oh yeah!

---

HecaDai:

> Make our eyes go wide.
> "Whoa, really? How do you do that?!"

---

YamaBug (F):

> Although, no one will ever know except for us...and I could probably swear her to secrecy...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 31, 2017, 12:18:23 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"Can you also warp too ?"

Sisterdai-chan:

>How are they ?

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?
>What about Rumia ?

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Why are you all so averse to her ? She is a nice person."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 31, 2017, 07:00:02 PM
//anyone going to do anything about that feeling?

>One last check to see if the Sekihouse is clear, inside and out.
>Find a nice, big spot inside.

DianaDai:
>"DIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2017, 09:39:56 PM
Prime:

> Keep at it, and if nothing changes, then stop.
> "Mrr..."

===

LoveDai:

> It's possible to bring objects to the thoughtscape that were originally from the outside, right? As if they were anyone else we warped inside us?

===

SekiDai:

> Clear our throat.
> Prepare our lungs.
> Inhale... aaand...
> "MISS SEKIBANKIII!"

===

ExperiDai:

> How does Keine looks?

===

RinBug:

> "We just tested the warp... but we have lot of things to test!"

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "You can speak to her if you want."
> Lean a bit to try and see Suwako's face.
> "I don't hear yooou..."
> You continue, and stop when nothing comes of it.
> "Hm?" Kono questions.

> You believe so. You've done it with your spellcard some times before.

> You call...
> No response.

> She looks upset, if anything.

> "Like what?"

> "Huh?" Suwako looks over to you.
> "I'm not sure what to talk about." Letty says.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> ...Oh yeah!

---

HecaDai:

> Make our eyes go wide.
> "Whoa, really? How do you do that?!"

---

YamaBug (F):

> Although, no one will ever know except for us...and I could probably swear her to secrecy...
Hecadai-chan:

>"Can you also warp too ?"
> "Hm." Luna smiles smugly.

> "Three bodies." Hecatia smiles. "And no."

> "Are you doing it yet?" Yamame asks. I don't want anything more with her.
Sisterdai-chan:

>How are they ?

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?
>What about Rumia ?

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Why are you all so averse to her ? She is a nice person."
> They're just lying down...

> Sakuya hasn't came yet...
> You haven't called for her or anything.

> "A-what to her?" Sunny asks.
//anyone going to do anything about that feeling?

>One last check to see if the Sekihouse is clear, inside and out.
>Find a nice, big spot inside.

DianaDai:
>"DIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAA!"
> You check once more while looking for a nice spot.
> You locate one fairly safe.

> You call...
> "Nnh..."
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 31, 2017, 09:46:39 PM
DianaDai:
>"DIANA! DIANA! WHERE ARE YOU...!?"

DoreDai:
>Prepare a blessing to, should any of that group of cops be dead, revive those cops within the room we've selected with fairy traits.
>Do not cast, but assess the cost.

>Status of that feeling
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2017, 09:48:56 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> I suppose that was kind of a silly question, ehehe~

---

HecaDai:

> "Would you like to be able to?"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) Though it might be bad to just cast her aside like that...maybe it would be okay if she sticks around, as long as she doesn't do anything outlandish ever again
> Right, sorry, Miss Yamame. I got distracted. Okay, here we go!
> Stop time, create three Flan clones of just ourselves, unmake two of them, and resume time.

YamaFlan:

> Wave to Yamame.
> "There. Are you ready, Miss Yamame?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 31, 2017, 09:58:17 PM
Sisterdai-chan:

>They should be fine then...

Rumidai-chan:

>Look for Rumia and Sakuya then with omnivision.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Why don't you want her here ?"

Hecadai-chan:

>"With the proper safety measures of course."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2017, 10:04:42 PM
DianaDai:
>"DIANA! DIANA! WHERE ARE YOU...!?"

DoreDai:
>Prepare a blessing to, should any of that group of cops be dead, revive those cops within the room we've selected with fairy traits.
>Do not cast, but assess the cost.

>Status of that feeling
> You call again...
> No response.
> You prepare...
> It seems to insignificant a cost.

> It's still there...
HecaDai:

> "Would you like to be able to?"
Hecadai-chan:

>"With the proper safety measures of course."
> "Hm?" Hecatia questions.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> I suppose that was kind of a silly question, ehehe~

---

YamaBug:

> (F) Though it might be bad to just cast her aside like that...maybe it would be okay if she sticks around, as long as she doesn't do anything outlandish ever again
> Right, sorry, Miss Yamame. I got distracted. Okay, here we go!
> Stop time, create three Flan clones of just ourselves, unmake two of them, and resume time.

YamaFlan:

> Wave to Yamame.
> "There. Are you ready, Miss Yamame?"
> "So why do you ask anyways?"

> You stop time and do the process for making a Flan Clone, then resume time.
> It's not her I hate at least... "Yea." Yamame says.
Sisterdai-chan:

>They should be fine then...

Rumidai-chan:

>Look for Rumia and Sakuya then with omnivision.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Why don't you want her here ?"
> You observe...
> Rumia seems to be in her room, while Sakuya is with Patchouli in the library.

> "B-Because this is our tree! We're not just gonna let everyone see it and stuff! Even Reimu doesn't know it's here!" Sunny says.
> "Yea!" Luna and Star agree.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 31, 2017, 10:21:18 PM
//is there an opening to ask Kono and Luna the respective questions yet?

DoreDai:
>Cast only with explicit majority approval, since it would be going against Yukari and we have that new feeling to worry about.
>Wait for responses
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on May 31, 2017, 10:24:11 PM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well... you could go see her instead."

Hecadai-chan:

>"To warp."

Rumidai-chan:

>What are the three doing ?
>How does Rumia look ? Is she upset ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on May 31, 2017, 10:52:20 PM
//You can ask Kono if you want now. Kilga already asked Luna about who's a danmaku expert, and she obviously pointed to herself.
I guess you can cast it. I am, however, out of ideas on how to deal with this strange feeling.
Also, I would like to hear if it's okay to make the proposaling in the thoughtscape, given that we could make it look as beautiful as we want, and also that is a private place.



LoveDai:

> Can we alter the thoughtscape as much as we want, right?

===

SekiDai:

> Keep looking, this time without a single idea of where that spinning head is.
> Do we know where she usually hangs on?

===

ExperiDai:

> Look down.
> "I-I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to make you upset..."

===

RinBug:

> "Like... making you small! Or bigger! Or even bigger! Any way you want!"

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "Well, you could just present yourself."
> "Is Miss Kanako asleep?"
> Giggle.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2017, 11:02:45 PM
//Luna wants to know why I asked. You can go ahead and respond to that. The spell is fine by me as well.

HecaDai:

> "I can make it so you can!"

---

YamaFlan:

> Nod.
> Step forward into Yamame's reach range and hold our arms straight out to our sides.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 31, 2017, 11:07:53 PM
Kilga already asked Luna about who's a danmaku expert, and she obviously pointed to herself.
//When...?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2017, 11:11:42 PM
//#757. Response is in #760.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 31, 2017, 11:19:27 PM
LunaDai T:
>I kinda want to know if there's a way to make spellcard duels and danmaku play safe for fairies, because, as you know, fairies can still be killed by it, even though its nonlethal to humans and youkai. I'm asking because I want to find a way so the fairies in the fairy village can play danmaku without fear of accidentally crippling or killing each other... I wouldn't want them to wake up not remembering where their home is, after all...

>Is this good Kilga, and are you good with Doredai's action?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2017, 11:28:16 PM
//That wording is fine by me, and I already greenlighted​ the spell.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 01, 2017, 12:05:01 AM
// will be at work for the next 4-5 hours. Outside of my break, I may our may not be online again afterwards.

// may I request that, worst case scenario, the cops appear in the house, you wait for me to supply dialogue to them?

Doredai:
>if we're approved, alter our blessing to, if they are revived, revive them with their clothes.

// Would try to be more specific but gotta go to work b4 I run late, see you later I guess
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2017, 10:38:17 AM
//is there an opening to ask Kono and Luna the respective questions yet?

DoreDai:
>Cast only with explicit majority approval, since it would be going against Yukari and we have that new feeling to worry about.
>Wait for responses
// will be at work for the next 4-5 hours. Outside of my break, I may our may not be online again afterwards.

// may I request that, worst case scenario, the cops appear in the house, you wait for me to supply dialogue to them?

Doredai:
>if we're approved, alter our blessing to, if they are revived, revive them with their clothes.

// Would try to be more specific but gotta go to work b4 I run late, see you later I guess
> You change the spell a bit and cast.
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Well... you could go see her instead."

Hecadai-chan:

>"To warp."

Rumidai-chan:

>What are the three doing ?
>How does Rumia look ? Is she upset ?
//Luna wants to know why I asked. You can go ahead and respond to that. The spell is fine by me as well.

HecaDai:

> "I can make it so you can!"
> Sunny shakes her head.

> "I think I'm fine without it." Hecatia says.

> She does not. Rumia is sitting on her bed.
> Sakuya and Patchouli are conversing.
//You can ask Kono if you want now. Kilga already asked Luna about who's a danmaku expert, and she obviously pointed to herself.
I guess you can cast it. I am, however, out of ideas on how to deal with this strange feeling.
Also, I would like to hear if it's okay to make the proposaling in the thoughtscape, given that we could make it look as beautiful as we want, and also that is a private place.



LoveDai:

> Can we alter the thoughtscape as much as we want, right?

===

SekiDai:

> Keep looking, this time without a single idea of where that spinning head is.
> Do we know where she usually hangs on?

===

ExperiDai:

> Look down.
> "I-I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to make you upset..."

===

RinBug:

> "Like... making you small! Or bigger! Or even bigger! Any way you want!"

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "Well, you could just present yourself."
> "Is Miss Kanako asleep?"
> Giggle.
> From what you've done already, yes.

> You continue.
> No. You don't know much about her.

> "I'm not upset. I'm fine." Keine nods.

> "Why'd you say bigger twice?"

> Suwako shrugs.
> "Maybe." She says lazily.
YamaFlan:

> Nod.
> Step forward into Yamame's reach range and hold our arms straight out to our sides.
> "Be quick about this." Yamame holds you.
LunaDai T:
>I kinda want to know if there's a way to make spellcard duels and danmaku play safe for fairies, because, as you know, fairies can still be killed by it, even though its nonlethal to humans and youkai. I'm asking because I want to find a way so the fairies in the fairy village can play danmaku without fear of accidentally crippling or killing each other... I wouldn't want them to wake up not remembering where their home is, after all...

>Is this good Kilga, and are you good with Doredai's action?
> "Oh. Hm..." Luna thinks. "Well, you are a fairy goddess aren't you? Can't you just, make them more durable or something? Or do you not want to try something like that?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2017, 10:49:29 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing during the conversation about the well-being of fairies.

---

HecaDai:

> "Aww, you sure? You never know what use you might get out of it, since you've never had it before~"

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that gradually changes her mind (over the course of a minute or so) from actively loathing her current situation to not minding it at all (but not so far as to make her actively like it).

YamaFlan:

> "I'll do what I can, Miss Yamame. Don't forget that I still won't be able to see inside there, so I'll need to feel some stuff out."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on June 01, 2017, 12:31:50 PM
LoveDai:

> Ponder doing the proposaling at the thoughtscape. Nothing could go wrong, right?

===

SekiDai:

> Keep searching and calling for Drill Head.

===

ExperiDai:

> Pause and examine Keine's expression some more.

===

RinBug:

> "Because it's neat! Of course, smaller is neat too, but greater is much greater!"
> Look sheepish.

===

LettyDai:

> "Well, because I wanted to ask you something about the kappas..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on June 01, 2017, 01:43:07 PM
>Ponder when will this quest hit an actual end.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>Pet them.

Hecadai-chan:

>"Just once, i promise it will be good."

Rumidai-chan:

>Head there.

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 01, 2017, 04:36:00 PM
>observe that room for any cop spawns
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 01, 2017, 04:40:14 PM
//Well, if Naz doesn't want to answer Luna's question, I will~

LunaDai (T):

> Hmm...I dunno. I don't know if that's even possible. And would that really be okay?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2017, 05:00:28 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing during the conversation about the well-being of fairies.

---

HecaDai:

> "Aww, you sure? You never know what use you might get out of it, since you've never had it before~"

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Yamame that gradually changes her mind (over the course of a minute or so) from actively loathing her current situation to not minding it at all (but not so far as to make her actively like it).

YamaFlan:

> "I'll do what I can, Miss Yamame. Don't forget that I still won't be able to see inside there, so I'll need to feel some stuff out."
Hecadai-chan:

>"Just once, i promise it will be good."
//Well, if Naz doesn't want to answer Luna's question, I will~

LunaDai (T):

> Hmm...I dunno. I don't know if that's even possible. And would that really be okay?
> You ensure Luna is continuing.
> "If it's just done when there's a duel between them and they agree to it each time, then it should be fine. It's not cheating. It's just like... a rule. Like if two people agree to give up if one thinks the other's patterns are more beautiful, even if no one gets hit."

> "I'm relaxing right now." Hecatia gives a slight smile.

> You prepare...
> You are morally conflicted with such an  (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20582.msg1322386.html#msg1322386)action and refuse to do so in this way.
LoveDai:

> Ponder doing the proposaling at the thoughtscape. Nothing could go wrong, right?

===

SekiDai:

> Keep searching and calling for Drill Head.

===

ExperiDai:

> Pause and examine Keine's expression some more.

===

RinBug:

> "Because it's neat! Of course, smaller is neat too, but greater is much greater!"
> Look sheepish.

===

LettyDai:

> "Well, because I wanted to ask you something about the kappas..."
> You ponder... You'd have to have someone fused with everyone in order to have access to a thoughtscape. Your miracles could probably help out with anything that's not great in the thoughtscape though.
> Considering the thoughtscape, if nothing turns out for the fairies, you believe it could be considered for a last resort in letting them duel without worry of injury...

> You continue.

> You pause.
> Keine looks in question as to what you're doing.

> "I see..."

> Suwako yawns.
>Ponder when will this quest hit an actual end.

Stoogesdai-chan:

>Pet them.

Rumidai-chan:

>Head there.
> You pet the three fairies.
> "What's that for?" Sunny steps back.

> To where? Rumia's room or the library?
>observe that room for any cop spawns
> You observe the room vigilantly for the vigilantes... Or cops, rather.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on June 01, 2017, 05:08:29 PM
//Well i dunno how i let that pass, but thankfully Core Daiyousei's morals didn't let it happen.

Hecadai-chan:

>"Daw..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Ehehe... eh, anyways, while she isn't here, why not show me how you were doing it ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>Library !

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 01, 2017, 05:09:39 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Hmm...I guess that would be okay. I'm not sure I'm actually capable of doing it, though...

---

HecaDai:

> "You could do both!"

---

YamaFlan:

> Did we say our dialogue from the previous submission?
>> If so, wait for Yamame to respond.
>> If not, say it.

YamaBug:

> Look around quickly for signs of anyone else being present before resuming looking at YamaFlan.
> If no one else is present: (F) At least no one else has seen this.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 01, 2017, 05:10:01 PM
>having the fairies duel in thoughtscape would not be wise. Something bad did happen once when our thoughtscape self died...

>prepare a fairy locator divine act for any cop fairy hybrids.
>assess cost.

>Continue observing the room.

Dianadai:
>Diana's presence was here, correct?
>"DIIIIIIAAAANNNNNAAAAA"

Florida:
>what's going on?

Ruudai:
>keep building
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 01, 2017, 05:10:41 PM
// still waiting for an opening to ask Kono to check on Diana
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2017, 05:23:06 PM
//Well i dunno how i let that pass, but thankfully Core Daiyousei's morals didn't let it happen.

Hecadai-chan:

>"Daw..."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Ehehe... eh, anyways, while she isn't here, why not show me how you were doing it ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>Library !
HecaDai:

> "You could do both!"
> "Warping doesn't sound relaxing."

> Sunny nods, holding her hand out.
> "Okay."
> Luna and Star put their hands on Sunny's, followed by Clownpiece, before Lily approaches and does the same.
> "I'm getting the feeling that we did it a different way." Luna says.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Hmm...I guess that would be okay. I'm not sure I'm actually capable of doing it, though...

---

YamaFlan:

> Did we say our dialogue from the previous submission?
>> If so, wait for Yamame to respond.
>> If not, say it.

YamaBug:

> Look around quickly for signs of anyone else being present before resuming looking at YamaFlan.
> If no one else is present: (F) At least no one else has seen this.
> "You could try." Luna continues.

> You did not.
> This is already bad enough. I can't deal with someone else seeing. "Be quick." Yamame repeats, starting.
>having the fairies duel in thoughtscape would not be wise. Something bad did happen once when our thoughtscape self died...

>prepare a fairy locator divine act for any cop fairy hybrids.
>assess cost.

>Continue observing the room.

Dianadai:
>Diana's presence was here, correct?
>"DIIIIIIAAAANNNNNAAAAA"

Florida:
>what's going on?

Ruudai:
>keep building
> You prepare...
> No cost~

> You keep your eyes, well, presence peeled.

> Yes.
> You call again.
> "Is something wrong mistress?" Ruukoto questions.

> Flora is lying in bed, wrapped up seemingly comfy.
> Furi and Kuri are lying down on the bed as well.
> Fragaria and Ananassa are watching patiently.

> You continue.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 01, 2017, 05:33:10 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Maybe I will...maybe I will.

---

HecaDai:

> "Well, I mean, I could do it for you."

---

YamaBug:

> Think about what exactly Yamame dislikes about her current circumstances.

---

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Check in. Are we alone, or are any of the tengu home?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 01, 2017, 05:51:32 PM
>cast it then

DianaDai:
>"I can't find Diana... I sensed her presence very close to here..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on June 01, 2017, 05:54:53 PM
Hecadai-chan:

>"You won't do any effort."

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"What about the item ?"

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2017, 05:57:06 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Maybe I will...maybe I will.

---

HecaDai:

> "Well, I mean, I could do it for you."

---

YamaBug:

> Think about what exactly Yamame dislikes about her current circumstances.

---

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Check in. Are we alone, or are any of the tengu home?
Hecadai-chan:

>"You won't do any effort."
> You have Luna continue.
> "So, are you going to shrink me down yet? At this rate, they won't even see me."

> You think...
> Yamame dislikes the fact that she has eaten rocks and felt good about it, and still does, along with getting herself into this situation.

> You are with the trio. They're sleeping.
>cast it then

DianaDai:
>"I can't find Diana... I sensed her presence very close to here..."
> You cast.
> They aren't anywhere. There just, isn't a location. It's like it's invalid.

> "Oh. Good luck." Ruukoto speaks.
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"What about the item ?"
> "Uh... What to use?"
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 01, 2017, 06:03:45 PM
>Does that mean they didn't turn into part -fairies, then? That they're alive?

Doredai:
>prepare a miracle to know if the last divine act did indeed give them fairy traits or not.

>Assess that feeling again.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 01, 2017, 06:12:03 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> How large is Luna now?

LunaDai (T):

> Huh? ...Oh, right. Aww...

---

HecaDai:

> Wait for a response.

---

YamaBug:

> Think about what exactly Yamame dislikes about eating rocks and feeling good about it.

---

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> What time of day is it?
> Prepare and cast spells, on Aya, Momizi, and Hatate, in that order, that makes it so each will sleep uninterrupted for the next eight hours unless we magically awaken them earlier than that.

MiniHami:

> Shrink down to finger size and warp our life energy (generally) inside Hatate, immediately masking all changes (except for chest size).
> Take control of our host's body.
> Get out of the bed and stand next to it so we are facing it.

HamiDai:

> Once Hatate is in position, warp Aya's life energy inside Hatate's left pigtail, and warp Momizi inside Hatate's right pigtail. Examine how Hatate looks as a result.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on June 01, 2017, 07:05:09 PM
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Anything you can wear."

Prime:

>How's it going ?

Lovedai-chan:

>What are we up to ?

Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on June 01, 2017, 10:20:55 PM
//Uh, you can ask her since some time ago, Naz ._.

LoveDai:

> So, in order to be in the thoughtscape, we have to be with someone fused, right?

===

SekiDai:

> Continue.
> Do we remember what was our conversation about? Maybe there's something that would point out where she is..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "S-Sorry, I wanted to make sure you wasn't upset with me..."

===

RinBug:

> "We have lots of work! So why not start?"
> Look expectantly.

===

LettyDai:

> "... Or would you like to sleep more?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 01, 2017, 10:29:17 PM
Prime:
>"Kono, is your Cirno-chan side still connected to Diana? I can't find her and I'm starting to worry..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 01, 2017, 11:52:50 PM
// will be at work for 4-5 hours
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2017, 05:13:05 AM
//Lost a 89/99 floor run this time to Tenshi+Iku+Marisa+Pandemonium floor. So many good items and money but absolutely no way to survive through it.  :qq: At least game streams have been cheering me up.
>Does that mean they didn't turn into part -fairies, then? That they're alive?

Doredai:
>prepare a miracle to know if the last divine act did indeed give them fairy traits or not.

>Assess that feeling again.
> You don't know.

> You prepare.
> No cost~

> The feeling has increased a bit since you last focused on it.
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> How large is Luna now?

LunaDai (T):

> Huh? ...Oh, right. Aww...

---

HecaDai:

> Wait for a response.

---

YamaBug:

> Think about what exactly Yamame dislikes about eating rocks and feeling good about it.

---

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> What time of day is it?
> Prepare and cast spells, on Aya, Momizi, and Hatate, in that order, that makes it so each will sleep uninterrupted for the next eight hours unless we magically awaken them earlier than that.

MiniHami:

> Shrink down to finger size and warp our life energy (generally) inside Hatate, immediately masking all changes (except for chest size).
> Take control of our host's body.
> Get out of the bed and stand next to it so we are facing it.

HamiDai:

> Once Hatate is in position, warp Aya's life energy inside Hatate's left pigtail, and warp Momizi inside Hatate's right pigtail. Examine how Hatate looks as a result.
> You continue.
> "Well?" Luna asks.
> Luna's parts are all larger than you in comparison.

> "I'll be fine without it."

> Still daytime.
> You prepare and cast a few spells.

> You shrink and warp your life energy into Hatate, masking the changes.
> You move a bit and warp Aya and Momiji into your host's pigtails.
> They just seem to be part of her hair in general, rather than specifically the pigtails.
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"Anything you can wear."

Prime:

>How's it going ?

Lovedai-chan:

>What are we up to ?
Prime:
>"Kono, is your Cirno-chan side still connected to Diana? I can't find her and I'm starting to worry..."
//Uh, you can ask her since some time ago, Naz ._.

LoveDai:

> So, in order to be in the thoughtscape, we have to be with someone fused, right?
> "Um..." The fairies look to each other.

> Nothing yet still.
> "I think." Kono says.

> You haven't figured how else to actually get someone into your thoughtscape.
> You are at Misty Lake.
//Uh, you can ask her since some time ago, Naz ._.

SekiDai:

> Continue.
> Do we remember what was our conversation about? Maybe there's something that would point out where she is..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "S-Sorry, I wanted to make sure you wasn't upset with me..."

===

RinBug:

> "We have lots of work! So why not start?"
> Look expectantly.

===

LettyDai:

> "... Or would you like to sleep more?"
> You continue looking.
> No.

> "Of course I'm not." Keine shakes her head.

> "Okay." Rin nods.

> Suwako shrugs.
> "Yea." Letty answers.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 02, 2017, 05:16:26 AM
Prime:
>"Could you... please contact her for me... I just want to know if she's okay."

>continue to keep an eye on that feeling.

Doredai:
>cast
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 02, 2017, 06:12:48 AM
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that gives LadyBug primary physical control over Luna's body such that Luna cannot resist acting as LadyBug prompts her body to act.
> (T) You seem to be enjoying yourself still, though, Lady Luna.

LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.
> (F) This does feel good...

---

HecaDai:

> Look downcast.
> "Awww..."
> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.

---

> Parse previous YamaBug commands.

---

MiniHami:

> Undo the ribbons in our hair so that our hair is loose and free.

HamiDai:

> How does Hatate's hair look? Are there distinct Aya and Momizi body shapes in it? Or is it just really large and long, with Aya's and Momizi's faces in it?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2017, 08:15:07 AM
Prime:
>"Could you... please contact her for me... I just want to know if she's okay."

>continue to keep an eye on that feeling.

Doredai:
>cast
> "...Uh, I think she's asleep..." Kono says.

> You keep monitoring the feeling.

> You cast.
> It did not.
LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that gives LadyBug primary physical control over Luna's body such that Luna cannot resist acting as LadyBug prompts her body to act.
> (T) You seem to be enjoying yourself still, though, Lady Luna.

LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing.
> (F) This does feel good...

---

HecaDai:

> Look downcast.
> "Awww..."
> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.

---

> Parse previous YamaBug commands.

YamaBug:

> Think about what exactly Yamame dislikes about eating rocks and feeling good about it.

---

MiniHami:

> Undo the ribbons in our hair so that our hair is loose and free.

HamiDai:

> How does Hatate's hair look? Are there distinct Aya and Momizi body shapes in it? Or is it just really large and long, with Aya's and Momizi's faces in it?
> You are still not very attached to brainwashing... but prepare and cast anyways.
> You have Luna continue.
> "It's just a simple request." Luna says. I want to enjoy this another time.

> You inquire further...
> Yamame herself does not think further about it though.

> You undo your hair ribbons.
> The hair is colored towards the other two's. It doesn't look body shaped, but is much larger.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on June 02, 2017, 09:53:02 AM
SekiDai:

> Keep looking for the DAMNED Drill Head.

===

LoveDai:

> If we are in the air, descend to the lake's shore.

===

ExperiDai:

> "O-Okay..."
> Subtly nod.
> "... What are you going to do now...?"

===

RinBug:

> "Okay, are you ready then?"
> If Rin is okay with it, then do the usual process to bug someone. Stop time, shrink, warp our life energy in hers, then mask all changes... except a bit of chest and backside. Only a bit. We don't want another riiipping situation.
> Also let Rin's hair get as longer as it would without us masking it.
> Resume time.

RinDai:

> If everything goes smoothly, then examine Rin with a smile.

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "Hehe... You can if you want, I will try to find a way for you to stay with us in the meantime. I will do my best!"
> "Okay, Miss Suwako... I have a very important question..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 02, 2017, 10:29:43 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue. Do not stop for any reason.

LunaDai (T):

> Well, all right. I'll do it when you're done, okay?

---

> Parse previous HecaDai commands.

---

YamaBug (F):

> Though I guess there's no real harm done if no one else sees, at least.

---

MiniHami:

> How long is our hair?
> How heavy is our hair?
> Twirl in place so our hair flows along.
> Check on Hatate's dream, if she's having one.
> Try checking on Aya's and Momizi's dreams as well if we can.

HamiDai:

> Inspect Hatate's hair closer while she twirls, and then once she stops. Can we see Aya's and Momizi's faces, or any other body parts, in it anywhere? Or are the only changes the length and coloration?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on June 02, 2017, 11:54:42 AM
Whichever Clone has enhanced Miracles:

>Prepare and cast a miracle that makes it so that Lunabug can't do anything to Luna if Luna is completely against it.

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Stoogesdai-chan:

>So ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 02, 2017, 03:28:19 PM
Whichever Clone has enhanced Miracles:

>Prepare and cast a miracle that makes it so that Lunabug can't do anything to Luna if Luna is completely against it.

> Don't do this, the established internal filter (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,20788.msg1345258.html#msg1345258) allowed for the initial action and that reduces this action to opposing someone else's actions in a setting you're not participating in strictly because you don't like it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2017, 03:51:14 PM
SekiDai:

> Keep looking for the DAMNED Drill Head.

===

LoveDai:

> If we are in the air, descend to the lake's shore.

===

ExperiDai:

> "O-Okay..."
> Subtly nod.
> "... What are you going to do now...?"

===

RinBug:

> "Okay, are you ready then?"
> If Rin is okay with it, then do the usual process to bug someone. Stop time, shrink, warp our life energy in hers, then mask all changes... except a bit of chest and backside. Only a bit. We don't want another riiipping situation.
> Also let Rin's hair get as longer as it would without us masking it.
> Resume time.

RinDai:

> If everything goes smoothly, then examine Rin with a smile.

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "Hehe... You can if you want, I will try to find a way for you to stay with us in the meantime. I will do my best!"
> "Okay, Miss Suwako... I have a very important question..."
> You continue to search around the house in hopes of finding Sekibanki.

> You head to the shore of the lake.

> "What else did you come here to do?" Keine asks.

> Rin nods.
> You bug Rin, masking just a few changes.
> "So what do you want to try?" Rin asks.

> "Hm?" Suwako sits up a bit, looking over.
> Letty lies down.
LadyBug:

> Continue. Do not stop for any reason.

LunaDai (T):

> Well, all right. I'll do it when you're done, okay?

---

> Parse previous HecaDai commands.

---

YamaBug (F):

> Though I guess there's no real harm done if no one else sees, at least.

---

MiniHami:

> How long is our hair?
> How heavy is our hair?
> Twirl in place so our hair flows along.
> Check on Hatate's dream, if she's having one.
> Try checking on Aya's and Momizi's dreams as well if we can.

HamiDai:

> Inspect Hatate's hair closer while she twirls, and then once she stops. Can we see Aya's and Momizi's faces, or any other body parts, in it anywhere? Or are the only changes the length and coloration?
> You continue.
> "Okay..." Luna continues.

> Does she mean distorting her body?

> Yamame finishes.
> I hope she actually does something this time... Ugh...

> Your hair reaches down to the bed behind you.
> It's not unusually heavy.
> You twirl a bit cutely.
> None of the three seem to be dreaming.

> You don't see any facial features or parts. Not even the hair having it's own hair.
Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Stoogesdai-chan:

>So ?
> Almost to the library.

> The fairies have not decided what to use yet.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 02, 2017, 03:55:58 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Listen to Luna's thoughts on the matter.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that prompts her to ask us what she's thinking about.

---

YamaFlan:

> Did we hit our head on a rock this time?

---

HamiDai:

> Warp our life energy inside Hatate's hair as well. Examine our surroundings once we're inside it.

MiniHami:

> Examine our hair once HamiDai is inside it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2017, 04:04:24 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> Listen to Luna's thoughts on the matter.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Hecatia that prompts her to ask us what she's thinking about.

---

YamaFlan:

> Did we hit our head on a rock this time?

---

HamiDai:

> Warp our life energy inside Hatate's hair as well. Examine our surroundings once we're inside it.

MiniHami:

> Examine our hair once HamiDai is inside it.
> Luna continues.
> Maybe Sanae needs to be better with them herself... She's already been passed in a lot of things by Daiyousei...

> You prepare and cast.
> "What are you always doing in this downtime?" Hecatia asks. "That has to be something, you know..."

> No.

> You follow the previous two.
> Your viewpoint just seems to be from Hatate's hair. It's not like regular eyes, but you're capable of observing, so it's nothing too new.

> Your hair is larger again and colorized more, but still no body parts.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 02, 2017, 04:08:54 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Though I wouldn't be possible without Sanae...

---

HecaDai:

> "Uh, well, I like to spend time with my lovers and friends, but also go around helping people out with my magics!"

---

YamaFlan:

> "Okay, I'm gonna begin!"
> Begin scrabbling around the nearest rock to get a feel for its size and shape.

YamaBug:

> Look down at the lump YamaFlan is making.
> Poke the lump.

---

HamiDai:

> Try speaking: "Whoa..."
> Try moving around. First, try a basic swishing from side to side. If that works, try walking around.
> Once the previous experiments are complete, trying controlling Hatate's body and have her walk around the bed.

MiniHami:

> If HamiDai is successfully able to control Hatate's body, warp our life energy out of Hatate in general and into Hatate's hair specifically. Examine ourselves/Hatate's hair once this is done.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on June 02, 2017, 04:14:41 PM
LoveDai:

> Time to get down to business.
> Is the thoughtscape global? Or a certain Dai owns it? Or Prime?

===

SekiDai:

> Keep searching.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I wanted to see how things are, I guess..."

===

> Reassess magics.

RinDai:

> Examine Rin.

RinBug:

> (T) "Well, we have the growing and shrinking magic, for one..."

===

LettyDai:

> "You see, I'm currently fused with whom I consider my mother... Her name is Letty, and she's a Yuki-Onna. The thing is... she can't be with us if it isn't Winter..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 02, 2017, 04:22:16 PM
//Each manifestation/clone/whatever has their own unique thoughtscape, as is demonstrated by Letty's presence in LettyDai's thoughtscape and nowhere else.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on June 02, 2017, 04:23:55 PM
Prime:

>Mistakes happened...

Stoogesdai-chan:

>Wait and see.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Sit down at the table.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 02, 2017, 05:04:02 PM
//What mistakes, Raf?????

>Keep monitoring feeling

Prime:
>"Asleep? But I don't see her where I sense her... And I've been shouting her name... That had to have woken her up, right?"

Global
>Feel relieved, as this is a good sign that Yukari probably didn't kill them... hopefully...
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2017, 07:10:52 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Though I wouldn't be possible without Sanae...

---

HecaDai:

> "Uh, well, I like to spend time with my lovers and friends, but also go around helping people out with my magics!"

---

YamaFlan:

> "Okay, I'm gonna begin!"
> Begin scrabbling around the nearest rock to get a feel for its size and shape.

YamaBug:

> Look down at the lump YamaFlan is making.
> Poke the lump.

---

HamiDai:

> Try speaking: "Whoa..."
> Try moving around. First, try a basic swishing from side to side. If that works, try walking around.
> Once the previous experiments are complete, trying controlling Hatate's body and have her walk around the bed.

MiniHami:

> If HamiDai is successfully able to control Hatate's body, warp our life energy out of Hatate in general and into Hatate's hair specifically. Examine ourselves/Hatate's hair once this is done.
> I'll leave her to her problems. I can't even keep myself together and resist this here.

> "No, not that silly~ When... Well, when you seem busy for a moment here."

> Yamame keeps her arms away from herself tightly.
> Ugh, it's like ignoring an itch... Yamame closes her eyes.
> You can feel a rock. Well, part of it at least. It seems larger than you.

> No noises come out.
> Swishing around seems to work.
> You can't seem to budge Hatate's body however.
LoveDai:

> Time to get down to business.
> Is the thoughtscape global? Or a certain Dai owns it? Or Prime?

===

SekiDai:

> Keep searching.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I wanted to see how things are, I guess..."

===

> Reassess magics.

RinDai:

> Examine Rin.

RinBug:

> (T) "Well, we have the growing and shrinking magic, for one..."

===

LettyDai:

> "You see, I'm currently fused with whom I consider my mother... Her name is Letty, and she's a Yuki-Onna. The thing is... she can't be with us if it isn't Winter..."
> You should have separate thoughtscapes.

> You continue searching.

> "Well... There's a lot more talk about fairies if you listen around, so I think you had an impact. Um... I'm still well, nothing wrong with me here." Keine gives a slight smile. "And everyone else has been okay from what I've seen too."

> Magic: Gasanae magic, Suika magic, Cirno magic, Koakuma magic, Lily magic, Sanae magic, Aya magic, Sunny magic, Rumia magic, Orange magic, Meiling magic, Sakuya magic, Remilia magic, Flandre magic, Patchouli magic, Alice magic, Marisa magic, Wakasagihime magic, Kagerou magic, Seija magic, Suika-Sakuya magic, Tsuchinoko magic, Seiga magic, Byakuren magic, Yoshika magic, Sekibanki magic.

> "You always default to that one." Rin says.

> "Uh huuh..." Suwako nods slowly.
Prime:

>Mistakes happened...

Stoogesdai-chan:

>Wait and see.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Sit down at the table.
> The feeling still feels the same.

> You continue to wait.
> The fairies examine themselves.

> You head to the other room and sit down near your other self.
//What mistakes, Raf?????

>Keep monitoring feeling

Prime:
>"Asleep? But I don't see her where I sense her... And I've been shouting her name... That had to have woken her up, right?"

Global
>Feel relieved, as this is a good sign that Yukari probably didn't kill them... hopefully...
> No increases or anything yet.

> "She's still asleep. From what I can tell." Kono says.

> You feel relieved...
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 02, 2017, 07:31:20 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) ...Especially since it feels so good...

---

HecaDai:

> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.
> "Oh! That's because I tend to get distracted a lot. There are a lot of other mes wandering around everywhere, and it's hard to stay focused on everything all at once. So sometimes I lapse a little bit."

---

YamaBug (F):

> Except it feels even better.

YamaFlan:

> Continue scrabbling all around the rock as much as we can, to feel all of it out.

---

MiniHami:

> What color is our hair now?
> Run a hand through our hair.

HamiDai:

> How did getting a hand run through us feel?
> Try walking around ourselves, rather than with Hatate's body. (This is as opposed to simply swishing back and forth.)
> Prepare a spell that allows us to control people's bodies when we're fusioned with a specific body part of theirs as if we were fused with them normally. (That is, we can move their body around and speak through their mouth using their voice, but our control does not supersede theirs.)
>> If our spell costs have been magically reduced to 0 faith, or if this spell will take no more than 1% of our faith total, cast it, and then take control of Hatate's body and begin walking around experimentally.
>> If this spell would take more than 1% of our current faith, dissolve it.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on June 02, 2017, 07:36:02 PM
//Hey Mini, when was this Quest supposed to end again ? I remember you saying it should have been a long time ago.

Hecadai-chan:

>"Does that also happen to you ?"

Rindai-chan:

>"How about Ice Magic ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

//Also Tashi, how are the proposaling plans going ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on June 02, 2017, 07:39:12 PM
//btw i'm going on a Birthday Party, so it will be hard to post.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 02, 2017, 07:52:05 PM
//Hey Mini, when was this Quest supposed to end again ? I remember you saying it should have been a long time ago.

//If you're really that anxious for the quest to end, you can just stop playing any time. :V
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on June 02, 2017, 08:00:41 PM
//It's more about curiousity.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 02, 2017, 08:25:38 PM
//I'd still rather it be a happy ending like a marriage rather than a bad or abrupt one. We've come too far to have anything less than that.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2017, 10:24:00 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) ...Especially since it feels so good...

---

HecaDai:

> Continue listening to Hecatia's thoughts.
> "Oh! That's because I tend to get distracted a lot. There are a lot of other mes wandering around everywhere, and it's hard to stay focused on everything all at once. So sometimes I lapse a little bit."

---

YamaBug (F):

> Except it feels even better.

YamaFlan:

> Continue scrabbling all around the rock as much as we can, to feel all of it out.

---

MiniHami:

> What color is our hair now?
> Run a hand through our hair.

HamiDai:

> How did getting a hand run through us feel?
> Try walking around ourselves, rather than with Hatate's body. (This is as opposed to simply swishing back and forth.)
> Prepare a spell that allows us to control people's bodies when we're fusioned with a specific body part of theirs as if we were fused with them normally. (That is, we can move their body around and speak through their mouth using their voice, but our control does not supersede theirs.)
>> If our spell costs have been magically reduced to 0 faith, or if this spell will take no more than 1% of our faith total, cast it, and then take control of Hatate's body and begin walking around experimentally.
>> If this spell would take more than 1% of our current faith, dissolve it.
//Hey Mini, when was this Quest supposed to end again ? I remember you saying it should have been a long time ago.

Hecadai-chan:

>"Does that also happen to you ?"
> Luna continues.
> It does...

> "Mhm..." She seems to be well versed enough to keep paying attention. It can't be that. Hecatia nods a bit. "But it doesn't happen to me."

> You continue.
> "Y-You haven't even done one yet." Yamame seems to whine. What's taking her. Somebody could come.

> It's a mix between the four, rather than a fusion of them.
> You run a hand through your hair.

> It tingles all over.
> You try to walk around, but you feel incapable of it. It's like when you didn't have a body. There's no legs to walk with.
> You prepare...
> And cast.
> You walk around a bit, it working successfully.
Rindai-chan:

>"How about Ice Magic ?"

Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

//Also Tashi, how are the proposaling plans going ?
> "You have that?" Rin asks.

> You're at the doors now.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 02, 2017, 10:32:26 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) There's no reason not to indulge myself sometimes.

---

HecaDai:

> "Well, um, how many yous are there?"

---

YamaFlan:

> Continue our investigation of the rock.
> "I'm sorry, Miss Yamame...I wanna make sure I do this safely."

YamaBug:

> Look around.
> (F) Is there anywhere I could hide...?

---

MiniHami:

> Warp our life energy out of Hatate in general and into Hatate's hair specifically.

HamiDai:

> Maintain control of Hatate's body so she doesn't simply fall over once MiniHami enters her hair.
> Think about what Hatate thinks of her current living arrangements.
> Think about what Hatate thinks about us specifically.
> Think about why Hatate is shy about getting undressed around us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2017, 11:27:27 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) There's no reason not to indulge myself sometimes.

---

HecaDai:

> "Well, um, how many yous are there?"

---

YamaFlan:

> Continue our investigation of the rock.
> "I'm sorry, Miss Yamame...I wanna make sure I do this safely."

YamaBug:

> Look around.
> (F) Is there anywhere I could hide...?

---

MiniHami:

> Warp our life energy out of Hatate in general and into Hatate's hair specifically.

HamiDai:

> Maintain control of Hatate's body so she doesn't simply fall over once MiniHami enters her hair.
> Think about what Hatate thinks of her current living arrangements.
> Think about what Hatate thinks about us specifically.
> Think about why Hatate is shy about getting undressed around us.
> Luna continues.

> "There can be three of me." Hecatia holds up three fingers. I wonder how much she has.

> You continue.
> "If it'll take this long I'll do it myself." Yamame says. "Just get out." I want this over with...

> You warp into Hatate's hair as well.
> You think...
> Hatate enjoys them.
> Hatate believes you're really strange to have access to so much.
> Hatate is uncomfortable with possibly having her body changed such as previously done.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 02, 2017, 11:33:44 PM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Giggle inside Luna's head.
> You're really enjoying that, huh, Lady Luna?

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh, I think that explains it. I'm not sure exactly how many mes there are running around right now...somewhere around twenty, I think?"

---

YamaFlan:

> "Wait, Miss Yamame! Can you look somewhere open and safe?"

---

HamiDai:

> How long is Hatate's hair now?
> Think about whether or not there are any body changes Hatate would like.
> Think about whether Hatate likes us, dislikes us, or has no real opinion and just sort of tolerates us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on June 02, 2017, 11:58:18 PM
//I doubt this Quest will have an abrupt end, since we are working towards what we want to be the ending :derp:

//Also Tashi, how are the proposaling plans going ?

//I like how you guys paid me attention when I asked things to you, you know? ... I was thinking if we should do the proposaling in the thoughtscape, given that we can make it as beautiful and ideal as we want.



LoveDai:

> Will ourselves to appear in our thoughtscape, even if we don't have anyone fused with us.

===

SekiDai:

> "Miss Sekibankiii..."
> Keep looking.
> How silly do we feel for not finding her?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh! That's another thing I wanted to ask..."
> Look around suspiciously to not have any eavesdroppers, then approach to Keine's ear.
> "A book, you say...?"

===

RinDai:

> "Well yeah, the shrinking and growing is the first one that comes to mind if we want to test."

RinBug:

> (T) "But yep! You can also use ice magic!"

===

LettyDai:

> "I was wondering if there is a way for her to have some sort of artificial Winter zone, where she could be peacefully as much as she wants..."
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 03, 2017, 02:32:12 AM
Florida:
>"Hmm..."

DianaDai:
>Start searching for her... maybe we missed her?

RuuDai:
>Continue

DoreDai:
>Prepare a blessing to undo the fairy trait resurrection blessing on the cops then. If they're not dead by Yukari, then we wouldn't want them reviving here when they die of natural causes...
>Assess cost

>Continue to monitor strange feeling.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on June 03, 2017, 02:36:44 AM
//Do you have thoughts in the idea of the thoughtscape, Naz?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 03, 2017, 02:47:34 AM
//Can we get the rings inside it and out of it? With our lovers wearing them?

//Do we know what an ideal place would be?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on June 03, 2017, 03:05:06 AM
//Well, we have tried before to bring objects to the thoughtscape, in this case being our spellcard, so I guess it's safe to think we could do the same for the rings.

//I assume that, since we want to do the proposaling with just them around and nobody else, an ideal place would be a peaceful, beautiful-looking one.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 03, 2017, 04:10:41 AM
//wait... I just thought of something interesting...

//We're a goddess, right? So could we, in theory, make our own dimension (Like shinki made Makai), and make that the ideal spot to propose?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on June 03, 2017, 04:45:17 AM
//Well, I doubt we'll be able to do that. I'd like to not think that high, since the preparations would take one hell of a long ride to have them done, but it isn't a bad idea. If anything, I think we can be able to create a space small enough for the three?
I also consider the thoughtscapes as our dimensions, sorta.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Neovereign on June 03, 2017, 08:09:40 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai (T):

> Giggle inside Luna's head.
> You're really enjoying that, huh, Lady Luna?

---

HecaDai:

> "Oh, I think that explains it. I'm not sure exactly how many mes there are running around right now...somewhere around twenty, I think?"

---

YamaFlan:

> "Wait, Miss Yamame! Can you look somewhere open and safe?"

---

HamiDai:

> How long is Hatate's hair now?
> Think about whether or not there are any body changes Hatate would like.
> Think about whether Hatate likes us, dislikes us, or has no real opinion and just sort of tolerates us.
> You have Luna continue.
> "Well, what else to do like this?" Luna replies.

> "Do you prefer quantity over quality?"

> "No- just get out. Please." Yamame repeats.

> It reaches the floor, nearly.
> You try to think like Hatate would about changes...
> She'd like wings Aya's size, as well as a chest as large as hers used to be too. It kind of feels like reading a diary...
> You think...
> On the subject of you, Hatate likes you.
//I doubt this Quest will have an abrupt end, since we are working towards what we want to be the ending :derp:

//I like how you guys paid me attention when I asked things to you, you know? ... I was thinking if we should do the proposaling in the thoughtscape, given that we can make it as beautiful and ideal as we want.



LoveDai:

> Will ourselves to appear in our thoughtscape, even if we don't have anyone fused with us.

===

SekiDai:

> "Miss Sekibankiii..."
> Keep looking.
> How silly do we feel for not finding her?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Oh! That's another thing I wanted to ask..."
> Look around suspiciously to not have any eavesdroppers, then approach to Keine's ear.
> "A book, you say...?"

===

RinDai:

> "Well yeah, the shrinking and growing is the first one that comes to mind if we want to test."

RinBug:

> (T) "But yep! You can also use ice magic!"

===

LettyDai:

> "I was wondering if there is a way for her to have some sort of artificial Winter zone, where she could be peacefully as much as she wants..."
> You think yourself appearing in your head.

> You continue.
> Well... you've circled the house a few times... If someone was watching, they'd really think you are weird.

> "Oh. Yes." Keine nods.

> "From Cirno, right?" Rin asks.

> "Mm talk to Kanako about that." Suwako rests her head back over the table, closing her eyes.
Florida:
>"Hmm..."

DianaDai:
>Start searching for her... maybe we missed her?

RuuDai:
>Continue

DoreDai:
>Prepare a blessing to undo the fairy trait resurrection blessing on the cops then. If they're not dead by Yukari, then we wouldn't want them reviving here when they die of natural causes...
>Assess cost

>Continue to monitor strange feeling.
> Ananassa and Fragaria watch you.

> You begin to visually search around the house.

> Your work has been going well. Almost done with the room.

> You prepare...
> No cost.

> You keep your... senses, on the strange feeling.
>_
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 03, 2017, 10:01:00 AM
LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) It is quite enjoyable, though.

LunaDai (T):

> I guess, ehehe~

---

HecaDai:

> "Uhh...I don't know? I just got a lot of stuffs to do."

---

YamaFlan:

> Whimper.
> De-manifest.

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that makes it so Yamame's body will not stretch out to allow for getting objects back up out of her that she has swallowed. (Anything that does not require her body to stretch to get objects back up out of her is still fine.)

---

HamiDai:

> By 'a chest as larger as hers used to be', does that mean Aya's default size, or some larger magically modified size from before? If the latter, how large was that?
> Think about whether or not there are any body changes Aya would like.
> Think about whether or not there are any body changes Momizi would like.
> Think about whether Momizi likes us, dislikes us, or has no real opinion and just sort of tolerates us.
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Tashi on June 03, 2017, 12:03:30 PM
Prime:

> Check.

===

LoveDai:

> What ways do we know to confirm we are in the thoughtscape and not in just an image of our imagination, like uh... any other normal person can do...

===

SekiDai:

> Start to Omni-Observe around Gensokyo for Sekibanki. Make sure we don't just search for her outfit, but also for her appearance.

===

ExperiDai:

> Separate.
> "W-Who's gonna make it?"

===

RinBug:

> (T) "Uh-huh. You surely know a lot about me."
> Giggle in her mind.
> Think about if our host knows we can read thoughts or recall other things about her.
>> If so, think about if our host is aware of everything we want to read or recall.

RinDai:

> "You could also use light."

===

LettyDai:

> "Huh?"
> (T) Check on Letty.
> "Why her?"
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Monarda on June 03, 2017, 04:11:27 PM
Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Stoogesdai-chan:

>So ?

//Tashi, why not go meet Shinki ? Maybe she could give us some tips about creating a new dimension ?
Title: Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 03, 2017, 04:25:31 PM
Doredai:
>do it.

>assess feeling.


// if that feeling increases after casting this, then it's a good chance that this feeling is some kind of "faith debt" like I fear... if this is indeed the case, then let&