Author Topic: [League of Legends] Annie and Friends  (Read 19172 times)

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
[League of Legends] Annie and Friends
« on: May 12, 2011, 02:15:01 AM »
the inevitable has happened

The sounds of clashing blades and the crackling of magic alerted Annie to a fight nearby. She had been skipping towards the golem in Summoner?s Rift, but the enemy team was already pushing to the second tower. The summoner communicated something about strategy and helping the team, but Annie didn?t really listen. She just shrugged and turned towards the fight. She wanted to play. The League of Legends was one big game to her, really. An occasionally very painful and scary game but those parts always passed pretty quickly. Especially when the pretty song lady or the purple one with the horn were around.

Annie liked them.

She grew close to the fight, and she could begin to distinguish the different voices of the champions fighting. Like Big Armor Man and Scary Lizard Thing and Loud Annoying Guy. She could see the break in the trees, the round about she had to take to get to the fight. Excitement began brewing in her chest and she summoned fire around her hands.

?DEMACIA!? A bellowing roar rose above all the sounds of battle. It was a word Annie really disliked, because it was usually followed by a large man in armor charging at her. There was a great sound of clunking metal behind her, and the earth in front of her split and rose up. She turned quickly and unleashed a momentary torrent of fire. She already knew that Loud Annoying Guy had formed an arena, and she really hated it when that happened, usually because the end result was her dying.

And his lance really really really really really hurt.

Annie threw a large fireball at his face. The man was winded by the blow, but as the fire cleared, it was obvious that he was unharmed. There wasn?t even a scorch mark in his armor. He thrust his spear forward and Annie stumbled to the side, barely avoiding the blow. He thrust again and again, and Annie moved as quickly as she could to dodge. He scored glancing blow after glancing blow, and the cuts on her arms and legs were wearing her down. She was exhausted from throwing all the fire she could at him.

Annie tripped and landed hard on the ground. She rolled onto her back and crawled backwards away from the man until she collided with the cold hard rock of his arena. He wound his lance back for a decisive blow. Annie closed her eyes tight and waited for it. She hated this part. It always hurt really bad. And the weird silence afterwords would always come back in her dreams at night.

Annie suddenly felt a feeling of alleviation. Her body still hurt but her mind felt refreshed. Magic  surged through her, and embers spread across the body of her opponent. As quickly as she could, she coated herself in a blanket of flames and threw forth her precious teddy bear.

Loud Annoying Guy grunted in pain as Tibbers appeared and punched him in the face. The land became parched with heat?Annie liked it but Amumu told her once that it hurts. Annie picked herself up and charged her spells as Tibbers dueled with the Loud Annoying Guy(his name was Jarvis or something?he was new so Annie couldn?t remember his name very well). She dove around her bear and covered the man in all the fire she could muster. She could see him sweating through the flames, gritting his teeth in frustration and pain as he struggled against the beast in front of him.

Suddenly a disembodied voice echoed across the battlefield. ?An enemy has been slain!? Annie ignored it, because the man was still alive and stabbing Tibbers with his spear a lot. It wasn?t long before the bear gave a great roar and returned to his small and snuggly state. Annie threw another fireball at the man?the last she could muster. She again found herself falling to the ground with her back against the wall, waiting for the final blow to be struck.

The wall next to her burst into pieces. Big Armor Man charged through and struck Jarvis with his mace. Jarvis reeled back, and Big Armor Man(his name is Mordekaiser, but Annie decided she remembered him better as Big Armor Man) punched him in the face. Jarvis fell to the ground, and Mordekaiser raised his massive mace into the air. There was a loud and wet thud as Mordekaiser swug it down with an inhuman might.

The rest of the arena crumbled. Mordekaiser turned to Annie, hefting his mace over his shoulder. ?What were you doing out here??

?Um.? Annie tried to find words as her heart finally stopped racing. ?I was goin? to golem and then--.?

?You do not have the enchantment.? Mordekaiser spoke pointedly. His voice was a little scary.

?No, I heard the fight and I?? Annie was cut off as the great armored man reached down and lifted her up onto his shoulder. ?W-Whoa, hey!?

?Come, child.? He turned and walked through the woods, each step thundering through the trees. ?Let?s get you Golem.?

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
Re: [League of Legends] Annie and Friends
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 06:49:04 AM »
Mordekaiser es nummer wun

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 07:16:13 AM »
I'm assuming this is targeted to people who've played League of Legends, because I honestly have no idea what is going on in this story. You could also use some better word choice. For example:

Annie liked them.

And his lance really really really really really hurt.

Sorry to be blunt, but this kind of wording sounds lazy. I would really like to see more fictions on here that aren't Touhou-based, and I'm assuming this is your first fanfiction, so you're okay otherwise.

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 08:33:08 AM »
Sorry to be blunt, but this kind of wording sounds lazy. I would really like to see more fictions on here that aren't Touhou-based, and I'm assuming this is your first fanfiction, so you're okay otherwise.

the wording is intentionally lazy because annie is like an eight year old girl and following someone of that perspective and using fancy words or appropriately technical wording is actually inappropriate imo

the narrative is part of the character.

also I've written tons of shit so yeah.

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 10:01:09 AM »
also I've written tons of shit so yeah.

Oh, sorry. :blush: I didn't notice those. I don't actually hang around here that much (although I've been doing so more often) so I guess I never really noticed your stuff before. Dang, you're a really good writer.

PC

• riot pls nerf trondamere
  • poultry shout too strong
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 10:20:14 AM »
i am going to start calling you pretty song lady next time you play sona

this is your own fault

(but very good job, as usual)

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 12:36:37 PM »
I don't quite see this being able to be played out as a long story arc, especially if it's going to be loosely rooted in the gameplay mechanics. Are you gonna hop around from champion to champion?

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 02:43:01 PM »
Love it Ryuu, the first time i ever read a LoL fic.

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 07:48:32 PM »
Oh, sorry. :blush: I didn't notice those. I don't actually hang around here that much (although I've been doing so more often) so I guess I never really noticed your stuff before. Dang, you're a really good writer.

tee hee don't worry about it. but I am pretty awesome, yeah :smug:

i am going to start calling you pretty song lady next time you play sona

GIANT TITS SOUNDWAVES

I don't quite see this being able to be played out as a long story arc, especially if it's going to be loosely rooted in the gameplay mechanics. Are you gonna hop around from champion to champion?

pretty much. next idea is amumu. feel free to recommend champions

communist unity (comm-unity)

• Boss of the Gym
  • 100% salt
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 08:05:07 PM »
Rammus.

Can you write fanfiction using only three unique words? :smug:

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 08:06:22 PM »
Rammus.

Can you write fanfiction using only three unique words? :smug:

okay

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 12:59:17 AM »
Teemo.
'Nuff said.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 02:17:11 AM »
probably should have specified that I meant champions to interact with annie rather than random champions

MY BAD

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 08:35:16 AM »
Oooo. Then, Ryuu permitting, I could write some shorts from other Champions' points of view. That'd be fuuuuun.

But probably not gonna happen for a while. I'm so out of things right now @.@

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 08:46:09 AM »
Oooo. Then, Ryuu permitting, I could write some shorts from other Champions' points of view. That'd be fuuuuun.

But probably not gonna happen for a while. I'm so out of things right now @.@

why would i tell you not to write something

PC

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 10:08:06 AM »
story idea: lux has emotional breakdown in battle
annie is annie and acts like annie
"THANKS ANNIE I FEEL BETTER NOW YOU'RE THE GREATEST"

---------
also requesting sona interaction times

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 04:30:21 PM »
story idea: lux has emotional breakdown in battle

Lux has emotions?

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 08:53:24 PM »

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2011, 10:12:29 PM »
no one requested this

Annie was concerned. Before her towered a large oaken door, riddled with chains and locks. There was a large sign warning all who saw it to never, under any circumstances, cross the threshold this door guarded. Annie knew this is where Fiddlesticks lived.

Recently, she noticed that Fiddlesticks had been.. less scary. He hurt less than she remembered. People weren't as afraid of him as they were before. Fiddlesticks had always jumped out of the bushes with his crow friends to save Annie before, so she thought it would be nice of her to ask him if something was wrong.

A summoner warned Annie to not open the door, and instead told her she should write a message on a piece of paper and slip it through the crack. She chewed on the pencil in her hands and looked at her teddy bear propped up against the wall beside her. "What d'you think I should say, Tibbers?"

The stuffed animal gave a shrug imperceptable to all but Annie.

"Well, you're no help." Annie gnawed on the eraser for another moment while letting out a long "hmmmmm". Eventually, she put pencil to paper, scratching out a message.

"Hi Mr. Sticks. It's Annie. You don't seem as good in fights as you used to. I'm worried. Is everything alright?" She nodded at herself and slipped the paper under the door.

The moments passed slowly and Annie tentatively shifted her weight back and forth, occasionally passing a glance to Tibbers. The paper returned to her, and she excitedly retrieved it. Underneath her message, there was a crude charcoal scrawling of what appeared to be a summoner. She showed the image to Tibbers.

The bear vaguely expressed a distaste for summoners. "I don't know, Tibbers." Annie replied. "They're not ALL bad."

Tibbers crossed his arms in a way only Annie could see.

"Don't be so stubborn. Daddy says being stubborn is bad, okay?" She pouted at him.

The bear shrugged again. Annie turned away and picked the pencil up again, slowly trying to twirl it between her fingers like Ezreal did. After she dropped it the third time, she decided to focus on her message.

"Are the summoners being mean to you? Do you want me to beat them up since you're stuck in there?"

She slipped the paper through the crack again. Soon after, it returned. There was an image of many crows that made Annie feel a bit uneasy. She gave a sidelong glance to Tibbers before writing again.

"Does that mean that you're okay?"

The paper returned to her as quickly as before. The picture underneath showed Fiddlesticks surrounded by crows patting a charcoal Annie on the head. Annie wasn't sure why the crows were there, but it made her smile all the same.

"I'm glad you're okay, Mr. Sticks!" Annie yelled through the door. She bent over and grabbed her stuffed bear. "C'mon, Tibbers, let's see what Mr. Ryze is doing in the library."

PC

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2011, 11:46:39 PM »
^ as inspiration

I drew a picture.

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 04:35:55 AM »
TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY

WHO THE FUCK AM I AND WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH THE REAL RYUU

THIS ISN'T PARSEE AT ALL

Annie ran. All she had to do was make it to the corner ahead and she'd be home free. Her lungs hurt and each breath caught in her mouth. Something snatched her leg and she tripped. She hit the dirt hard and she threw her arms up to cover her face instinctively.

"Got you, Annie." Amumu muttered, tapping her on the shoulder. "You're it."

Annie puffed out her cheeks and pulled herself off of the ground. "You cheated!" She yelled, waving her arms about. "Using your bandages isn't fair!"

"Oh." Amumu looked to the ground. "I'm sorry..."

Annie frowned. She liked playing with Amumu a lot, but he got sad so easy. It made Annie feel guilty. "Well, uh. Just don't let it happen again, 'kay?"

"Okay!" Amumu nodded fiercely. "Do you wanna play some more?"

Annie opened her mouth to respond, but a louder(and older) voice rang out from the base. Lux was standing at the top of the stairs. "Hey, the summoners are ready, you two!"

"Oh." Amumu sighed.

Annie patted the mummy on the shoulder. "We can play more next time, 'kay?" She gave him a quick hug.

"Okay."

When Amumu spoke, a terrible smell choked Annie's lungs. It was horrid and rotten. Annie did her best to keep a straight face while she waved to Amumu as he departed to the other base(having being her opponent). She turned and rigidly walked up the stairs to the base.

"Are you okay, Annie?" Lux tilted her head slightly. "You look a little sick."

"Um." Annie shot a glance behind her to make sure Amumu was gone. "Um. Amumu's breath is really bad."

Lux laughed. "Oh, is that all? Well, he -is- a mummy."

"I guess." Annie mused as the two approached the summoners. The rest of their team had already departed. "I wonder if there's some way to fix it?"

"Why don't you check the Institute?" Lux offered. "The library has books on mundane spells, too."

"That's a good idea!" Annie smiled brightly. "Thank you, Miss Lux!"

Lux returned a smile, and the two were whisked away by the summoners. When the white cleared from Annie's vision, she was back at her home in the Voodoo Lands. It was mere moments before her mother scooped her up into a hug.

"Annie! Welcome home. How was the match?" She set her daughter down and gave her a pat on the head.

"Uh. It was fun, I guess." Annie shrugged.

Her mother turned and busied herself with some food on the counter. "Did you win?"

"No." Annie sighed. "That queen lady beat us up pretty bad."

"Ohhh." Her mother cooed. "Well, I'll fix you up a snack and you just don't worry about the match."

"Um." Annie shifted her weight from foot to foot and hugged Tibbers to her chest. "Can I go to the Institute?"

Her mother cocked an eyebrow. "May I ask why?"

"I wanna look up some magic to help Amumu." Annie flushed red slightly and looked to the ground.

There was a long pause. "Alright. Try to be back before nightfall. And keep Tibbers close!" Her mother waved a wooden spoon admonishingly.

"Yay!" She cheered and hugged her mother around the middle. "Thanks, Mom, I'll be back soon!" Annie charged upstairs into her room and pulled a small device out of her drawer. It was a small cylindrical wand with adorned with a crystal at the top and a button at the base. She pressed the button and the crystal glowed, sending a message to the Institute requesting a summon.

Less than a minute later, light engulfed Annie and she was whisked to the Institute of War. She thanked the summoner on duty and skipped off to the library. After crossing the large double-doors into the almost labyrinthine library, she used the magic in the air to trace out a path to the one thing that could assist her in her journey.

"Hi, Mr. Ryze!" She waved with both hands and charged down the aisle, Tibbers flying about.

"Oh no." Ryze groaned. "What is it?"

Annie pressed a finger to her chin. "Um, I want magic to make Amumu's breath smell less bad."

Ryze sighed and snapped his fingers. A small spark of electricity hung in the air. "Follow that, and leave me to my studies!"

"Thanks a lot, Mr. Ryze!" Annie smiled and followed the spark, holding Tibbers with one hand and the strap of her backpack with another. The spark eventually fizzled out in front of a deep aisle of books. Annie figured this is where the magic she needed was, and began reading the spines of the tomes.

One side of the aisle was filled with books about preserving bodies for various reasons. The other side was about changing looks and scents of things with magic. Annie briefly wondered why people were so concerned with keeping dead people fresh, but she figured if people didn't do that, she wouldn't have Amumu to play with.

She pulled several books from both aisles at random and shoved them into her bag, before looking for a table read them at. She found an empty table next to some summoners discussing something that sounded serious. When she sat down, they suddenly looked really worried and walked away. Annie shrugged--she was used to people doing that now--and pulled the books from her bag one by one, flipping through pages and looking for something helpful.

After a few hours, Annie finally had her answer. She skipped off to the alchemy lab and set to work. It wasn't very long before her concoction was complete--a white paste she quickly collected into a jar and skipped off to show Mr. Ryze.

She found him quickly--to his dismay, being a beacon of magic made him easy to locate--held the jar up to him. "Mr. Ryze, try this!"

Ryze grumbled, and snapped his book shut. "What is it, now?" He looked down at the girl and the smell of candy ran through his nose.

"Eat some of this!" Annie offered again, stretching her arm as high as she could for emphasis. Ryze hesitated for a moment, before sticking the tip of his finger into the goo and placing it in his mouth. His eyebrows suddenly rose in a large arc.

"Do you like it?" Annie asked nervously.

Ryze hummed for a moment. "It tastes like lollipops."

As he spoke, Annie giggled and puffed out her chest proudly. "Your breath smells like flowers."

A few days later, Annie was able to present her work to Amumu. As soon as the match ended(while nine of them were fighting on middle lane, Master Yi snuck into the enemy base and attacked their Nexus), Annie grabbed the jar from her pack and held it out to Amumu as he was climbing off of Katarina muttering some apologies.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Just eat some." Annie shoved a spoon into his hands. He tentatively dipped it into the mush and slipped it into his mouth.

"Whoa." He smiled. "This is really good!"

Katarina rose to her feet, brushing the dust off of her knees and eyed the jar curiously.

"Um." Annie pulled another spoon from her bag. "I brought enough for everyone."

Katarina took the spoon from Annie and sampled the paste. "He's right." She said after a moment. "This tastes like candy."

"And it makes you smell like flowers!" Annie cheered proudly. "Even Tibbers smells nice now!"

Soon, all the champions(and even some attending summoners) had tried Annie's concoction. The jar was completely empty.

Mundo pat the girl on the head, his hand encompassing her entire skull. "Mundo like. Would like to merchandise."

Annie's eyes widened. "Really?!"

"Yes." He nodded, his tongue flapping in the wind. "Champion franchises very successful. Make lots of money. Has happened before."

"Oh, wow, Mr. Mundo, thanks!" Annie's smile was so wide, she felt like her face would crack open.

"No need to thank." Mundo pat his chest. "Mundo sells what he pleases."

Annie was bouncing with excitement when the summoner finally sent her home. Her mother gave her a hug and pat her head. "Annie, you look so happy. Did something happen?"

"I'm gonna have a franchise!"

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2011, 05:19:51 AM »
pffffffffffffffff mundo

ilu ryuu

also ebies that is the best drawing ever

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 02:41:03 AM »
it's a bird

it's a plane

it's CARRY ANNIE

The last minion fell to an arrow and the two teams were once again at a standstill. In the center of Summoner's Rift, neither with a tower or minion to aid them, the champions buzzed about, eyeing each other threateningly while they and their summoners attempted to reason out the best course of action.

Annie kept behind Garen. The big tree, Maokai, wouldn't take his eyes off her. Annie knew he was just waiting for the right moment to attack her.

Though, there was a part of Annie that wanted him to. Her blood was so hot that it felt like it was melting her insides. She was able to cast a lot more than usual this match, and she wanted to cast more and more and more. The feel of magic running through her fingers made her spine shiver and her skin tingle all over. Maokai took a step forward and Annie reflexively shielded herself, the magic tickling her so strongly she couldn't help but laugh.

The tree hurled a sapling at them, but Garen effortlessly knocked it aside to the river with his blade. The sapling burst, spraying water over both teams. Annie's heart raced and she began impatiently clenching and unclenching her fists.

She looked over her enemies. There was, of course, Maokai, snarling and just waiting for the right moment to strike. Ashe strode behind him. Annie wasn't too worried about her--she only hurt bad if she had a good match, and this match in particular was not one of her best. Annie made sure of that.

To the side, carelessly juggling a stiletto, Shaco's perpetual grin taunted his opponents. Annie really hated his face--it never changed even when she killed him. She thought it was really creepy. Opposite him, Cassiopea slithered about, hissing and spitting at Annie and her team.

Lastly, Warwick prowled about the middle. He growled and huffed and snarled, prowling about baring his claws and fangs. He and Shaco had been bothering Annie the entire match, dipping in and out of her lane at a near constant. Because of her summoner's use of wards, they never got an advantage against her, but it was still really annoying.

Recalling this made Annie's chest burn even more. Her body begged for her to fight--to cast more magic. She was ready to walk up and just start it herself. She stepped out of Garen's shadow, the fire above her hand pulsating with eagerness. Maokai finally saw his opening and lunged forward, transforming into a twisting visage of brush and hurling himself directly at Annie.

Garen pushed her out of the way and jumped infront of Maokai's assault. Annie turned to see the rest of the tree's team charging them in a close formation. Annie smiled and ran to meet them head on. They were so close... it was so silly of them to do.

She called forth her bear with a great torrent of magic. He exploded admist them, the force of his summoning throwing all four champions to the ground. He immediately bore down on Shaco, tearing through the Demon Jester's chest and stomach in a single swipe. He turned next to Ashe, ready to rip the bow right from her hands, but his swipe was caught by the feral hands of Warwick.

As Annie reached the fight, Ashe turned on her heel and leveled her bow at Annie, but it was too late. Annie struck her in the face with a fireball, and Ashe was sent flying backwards into the rubble of the tower.

She turned next to Cassiopea and covered the snake-woman in a blast of flames. The woman gave an unearthly shriek as she hardened into a statue under the attack, and shattered into pieces. Behind Annie, Warwick was slowly losing his battle against Tibbers. The bear roared at the werewolf, and pushed him back towards Annie's team.

Garen broke away from Maokai and charged the distracted wolf, running his blade through his middle. Warwick let out a long howl before falling limp. Tibbers tossed the body aside into the river.

Soraka, Veigar and Caitlyn had already worn Maokai to his last legs--or roots, as it were. Annie charged up a final fireball and sent it into the treant, blowing him to pieces.

"Charge!" Garen yelled. "Take the Nexus!" And he rushed forth towards the enemy base. The team followed, but Annie paused for a moment and looked over the carnage.

Truthfully, she didn't like killing. She didn't like hurting people. Tibbers grabbed her and pulled her onto his shoulder, trudging off towards the base to end the match.

Annie liked fighting, though. And she loved casting magic.

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 02:11:19 AM »
NO ONE HERE READS THESE

Annie pushed open the door in front of her and was greeted by the sound of a tiny ringing bell, and a wave of warmth that brought with it the smell of cooked sugars. A tall woman popped out of a door in the back of the building.

"Hi, how may I--" She paused, looking over Annie, before sighing and adjusting her hat. "Oh, hello Annie."

"Hi Miss Morgana!" Annie smiled, walking up to the counter.

Morgana slid her elbow on the counter and rested her chin on a mittened hand. She gave her hair a half-hearted blow, momentarily revealing her full face.

"What brings you here?"

"Well, uh." Annie cupped her chin with one hand and kicked at the ground lightly. "Mr. Mundo sent me here with some business guy for a meeting, but when we got here..." Annie's face twisted into a frown and she crossed her arms. "He just told me to walk around the city and went to the meeting himself."

"What a jerk." Morgana replied tonelessly.

"Anyway," Annie held up her stuffed bear, "Tibbers reminded me you have a bakery here, so I thought that we would visit."

"Clever bear." Morgana sighed. "Well, we have a lot of orders to fill, so just take a seat somewhere."

Before Morgana could lift her arm off of the counter, a loud, banging crash rang out from the kitchen. Within moments, an exceptionally broad man came rushing out of the kitchen, covered in splotches of flower.

"Stay calm!" He yelled almost immediately. "An empty tray fell. That's all."

Morgana sighed and frowned. "Hurry and go pull the muffins from the oven before you overcook the glaze."

The man took a straightened pose. "Consider it done," he said before slipping into the kitchen. Morgana rubbed her forehead head for a moment before following him, leaving Annie alone in the store section of the building.

Annie took a seat at one of many tables scattered about, and took a look around. The store was currently empty, but Annie figured that was because all the big people were working at this time of day. The walls were covered in large paintings of flowers and fruit. The pictures and the warmth of the store reminded Annie of summer, taking walks in the woods with Tibbers and that one time she ran into Ezreal.

Annie leaned back in her chair and listened to Morgana scold her assistant from the kitchen. She planted her bear on the table in front of her. "Say, Tibbers, doesn't that guy seem kinda familiar?"

Tibbers paused for a moment and then nodded.

"I wonder why." Annie furrowed her brow and thought hard, letting out a long hum. She was interrupted by the sound of the clinking bell, the beating of small wings, and the sound of wood on wood. Annie opened her eyes and turned towards the door.

"My, Annie." Swain muttered through his scarf. "What a surprise to see you in Noxus."

"Hi, Mr. Swain." Annie leaned forward and grabbed Tibbers.

"How are you finding our fair city?"

"Uh." Annie paused. "It's okay, I guess."

Swain chuckled for a moment, but before he could speak again, the door to the kitchen swung open. Morgana's assistant strode out holding a bag with Swain's name written on it.

"Ah." He worked his way over to the counter, his cane thumping in a steady rhythm. "Thank you," he said pleasantly as he took the bag. "See you on the field."

The assistant nodded and returned to the kitchen. Swain made to leave, but stopped at Annie's table. He pulled a small cookie from the bag and held it to his raven, who slowly pecked at it.

"Perhaps you would consider living here?" He said, watching the bird eat. "You would do well in Noxus."

"No thanks." Annie said flatly. "I like my home."

The only part of Swain's face not covered by his scarf crinkled momentarily. He nodded to Annie and left the shop, his raven cawing loudly. Annie frowned.

She didn't like Swain. Every time she saw him, he would try to convince her to move to Noxus, even when they fought each other on the Fields of Justice.

Annie spent a while talking with Tibbers about Swain and who the assistant was, until the bell chimed again interrupting their conversation. A strange coldness poured into the room as the door swung open. Annie turned her head and leaned over the table slightly to see who was at the door. Mordekaiser stood outside the shop, looking as if he was deliberating on how to fit his huge frame through the door. He eventually squatted down and slipped through the door sideways, somehow making the odd act look dignified in the process.

"Hi Mr. Mordekaiser!" Annie smiled. The tall armored man straightened himself out and gave the girl a quick nod before moving up to the counter. Once again, the assistant came out with a marked bag and handed it to his customer. Mordekaiser gave another nod.

"Are we still on for tomorrow?" The assistant asked abruptly.

"Yes." Mordekaiser responded curtly and left without another word--pausing once again at the door to squeeze through. The assistant watched him leave with a grin, before turning to Annie.

"You okay out here by yourself?" He asked.

"Uh-huh." Annie nodded. "I like it better in here than in town. It smells nice and people don't stare at me funny."

The assistant chuckled and nodded. "Well, I better get that last order ready and bagged up." He nodded again and dipped back into the kitchen. Annie yawned and put her head on the table. The warmth of the room was making her sleepy. She yawned again, slipped off her headband and pulled Tibbers close, intending on napping for a little bit. The stuffed bear patted the girl's head until she fell asleep.

The chime of the bell roused Annie from her sleep. She wasn't sure how long she was napping. She gave a long yawn and put her hairband back on her head, trying to make it as straight as possible.

"So no one saw this, right?" She heard a familiar woman's ask. Annie began to rub her eyes.

Morgana's familiar sigh filled the room. "I made sure the kitchen was devoid of spies."

Annie yawned again and opened her eyes, looking towards the counter. Morgana and her assistant were speaking to a rather paranoid looking Katarina, who was holding a bag of pastries rather close to her chest.

"No one can know about this. At all. No one." Katarina spoke very firmly.

Morgana smirked. "I won't tell anyone about your frosted pink heart-shaped cookies."

"My best work yet." Her assistant added proudly.

"And no one outside of this room will know." Morgana's smile deepened, and she looked from Katarina to Annie. "Good morning, child."

Annie yawned again. "'llo."

Katarina hissed. "Damn, I didn't even see her."

"Hi, Miss Katarina." Annie said in between yawns. She noticed the bag in her hand. "Oh, are those for Mr. Gar--"

"Quiet!" Katarina yelled a bit too loudly. She caught herself and flushed a bit before turning away from the counter. "I'm leaving." She strode quickly out of the bakery.

Morgana laughed the instant the door came to a close. "That girl, trying to hide what everyone already knows." She shook her head.

Annie yawned again and stood up. "Um. I think it's time for me to go meet that guy, so..."

"So long, Annie." Morgana waved and went back into her kitchen. Her assistant nodded and made to follow.

"Wait!" Annie called out. The assistant stopped and cocked an eyebrow. "Um, Mister, do I know you?"

The assistant looked shocked. "Of course you--" An expression of understanding crossed his face. "Just a moment."

He withdrew into the kitchen. Annie and Tibbers looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. When the man reemerged, he had removed his shirt and apron revealing a chiseled chest. On his head was a large pot, and in his hands he carried a lengthy stirring rod and a pot lid.

"Ooooh!" Annie smiled brightly. "I didn't recognize you, Mr. Pantheon!"

Pantheon laughed. "Well, I must get back to work. Good day, Annie." He disappeared again into the kitchen. Annie stretched her arms and legs before leaving the shop. She stood a moment in the street, letting the sunlight hit her face.

"Um." She held up her bear face to face with her. "Tibbers, I forgot where we're supposed to meet him."

The bear drooped a bit.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2011, 06:59:32 AM »
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Except you forgot that anyone who touches Mordekaiser falls ill and dies of THE SCOURGE or something
But still

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2011, 07:38:37 AM »

Except you forgot that anyone who touches Mordekaiser falls ill and dies of THE SCOURGE or something
But still

yeah but mordekaiser is wearing armor and it's not like his armor will get you sick so

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2011, 08:13:18 AM »
Damn, this is awesome. You actually make me think a little bit differently about Annie. I used tl thing she just was THAT mage who doesn't do anything else to bust people every time her ulti is off CD, but now she is the awesome mage who bursts people. Keep this up and i hope to sometime see Anivia pop up somewhere.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2011, 08:42:23 AM »
yeah but mordekaiser is wearing armor and it's not like his armor will get you sick so

except yes it will so

During the most recent winter solstice - when no other night during the year is longer - a being like no other emerged from the forgotten alleyways of Noxus. Standing eight feet tall, and concealed within a razor-sharp armored shell, he came to be known only as Mordekaiser. The nature of what lies beneath his metallic carapace is a popular subject of speculation. Many allege that he is a mortal man with a heart that has hardened to iron. Others insist that he is a dark specimen of the undead. But there are some who whisper warnings that he is merely a foreshadowing of something terrible and unprecedented yet to come. Despite the public conjecture and curiosity, none have discovered what lies beneath his alloyed exterior. What is known is this: Mordekaiser arrived unannounced at the Institute one day and, with a rasp that crept ice up the spines of all within earshot, requested to join the League of Legends.

Upon glimpsing his fearful visage, most keep their distance, fortunately unaware that his touch bears a sinister scourge. Those who stumble within his grasp fall victim to incurable maladies. In fact, Mordekaiser seems mystically attuned to sickness, as if it feeds and comprises part of his chilling essence. he now stalks the slums of Noxus, drawn to the plague-ridden and diseased. However, there is something in his clever tactics, something in his noble stance, and something in the tone of his unearthly commands that has led many to believe that Mordekaiser is more than just a foot soldier. Some see the distinguishing characteristics of a general. While many have learned to accept the evidence of this unsettling possibility, a lingering questions keeps them wary at the witching hour: If Mordekaiser is a general, what nightmarish legion lurks at his command?

but who cares the story was cute anyways its not like handing the guy a bag of cookies means you have to touch his armor

also I like the idea of Mordekaiser slipping a cookie into the black maw that is his helmet and nom'ing on it

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2011, 07:58:09 PM »
except yes it will so

but who cares the story was cute anyways its not like handing the guy a bag of cookies means you have to touch his armor

also I like the idea of Mordekaiser slipping a cookie into the black maw that is his helmet and nom'ing on it

I always understood "his grasp" as like his literal skin-to-skin grasp. especially with the quote at the end of his lore.

like if he wanted to stricken you with a malady, he'd have to actually remove his gauntlet and start feeling you up for it

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2011, 09:47:23 PM »
o bby, morde molesting