Author Topic: SA score .dat request  (Read 6096 times)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
SA score .dat request
« on: August 11, 2009, 02:16:48 AM »
SA hates my guts, but I wanted to have all the Extra stages unlocked by the time UFO came out. Finally today I 1cced with MarisA, but when I played Extra it froze and Extra locked itself again(I still have replay and in practice mode, it still says all clear. To help me investigate, would someone upload their score .dat to see if that's the problem?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: SA score .dat request
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 02:34:13 AM »
You probably 1cc'd it on easy, which locks extra as your punishment for touching iiji modo/lol glitch.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 02:39:47 AM »
No you have it all wrong, if you want to know what happened you can look in tech support.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 02:41:23 AM »
You probably 1cc'd it on easy, which locks extra as your punishment for touching iiji modo/lol glitch.
Donut, you clearly didn't even read the first post. He said that it froze in THE MIDDLE OF SA EXTRA, so how could he possibly play SA Extra if he 1cc'd Easy. -_-

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 03:40:12 AM »

Iiji modo is not a bad thing... its good for those who suck. There shouldn't be such a glitch and why the glitch occured in the first place is anybodys guess.

EDIT: Uploading score.dats take nothing but 2 seconds. Here's mine. It has unlocked all Stages for practice for ReimuA on Easy, Normal and Hard. All Extras unlocked. And Stage 1-3 on Lunatic for ReimuA. I'm pretty sure all stages are unlocked for practice for all the other characters as well.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=53DMSV1G
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 03:50:46 AM by Zengeku »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 04:00:42 AM »
Thanks, I really appreciate it.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 04:15:32 AM »
Weird. The Extra won't let me switch from Reimu even though Marisa A and C have All-Clear in practice. Could this be a corrupted file?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Drake

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 04:18:18 AM »
All-Clear doesn't mean 1CC.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Alice Fact

• Kingdom Hearts
  • let's play shintopuncher
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 11:40:45 AM »
Iiji modo is not a bad thing... its good for those who suck.
maybe, but the best players are the ones who play it more often, and better
Regarding score threads: For the time being, I'm not going to be online much; I would suggest that you simply do as you normally do, because I will come back and I will want those threads when I do.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 12:48:49 PM »
As much as I appriciate the score .dat, does anyone have score .dat with Extra unlocked for Marisa A(Alice)?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 05:39:04 PM »
About the bug : Does clearing again on easy locks extra for the character you used, or does it lock it completely for everybody? I still have to 1cc Easy with ReimuC and have Extra unlocked with ReimuA.
"My friends are coming for Poker tonight. We will require Koolaid."