Author Topic: EVERYONE REPORT FOR DUTY! IT?S TIME TO ROCK!  (Read 43516 times)

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
Re: EVERYONE REPORT FOR DUTY! IT?S TIME TO ROCK!
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2011, 11:44:43 PM »
Out of the stories I've seen so far, there really isn't one that I would prefer to work on. I was just going to wait for the groups to be assigned and let you or the other people in my group decide what story to work on. I barely ever go to PSL and I think the only thing I've read that is not listed in the stories you wanted to work on is Day Planners. Maybe I'll just read the rest of TLS and choose one that I really like. I think I want to work with some TLS first because I kinda like the idea of only bad endings.

And one more question, how will groups be assigned? Will you choose the members of each group yourself or will we say which penciler/tracer/colorist we would prefer to work with? I'm fine with anyone, though, I think it might end up being the tracer and colorist choosing what penciler's style they like the most.

EDIT: I think I'll just wait for the groups to be formed and discuss with my group which story we'll do. I don't know which one I'd want to do first.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:03:08 AM by Admiral Skye »

« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2011, 06:12:19 AM »
Alright I said I'd do these today so here we go.

Here's a list of Bad End stories I'm thinking of including (mostly picked due to amusement factor)
Hourai?s noose - 200 words
Remilia - 350 words
Rumia - 500 words
Suika - 600 words
Ran - 800 words
Marisa - 1000 words
Nameless Fairy - 1100 words
Alice - 1300 words
Cirno - 1400 words
Mystia - 1400 words
Youmu - 1400 words
And this one just because - 1000 words

I'll post more info on each story later but in general the amount of art needed for each is probably proportional to it's length.

And one more question, how will groups be assigned? Will you choose the members of each group yourself or will we say which penciler/tracer/colorist we would prefer to work with? I'm fine with anyone, though, I think it might end up being the tracer and colorist choosing what penciler's style they like the most.

EDIT: I think I'll just wait for the groups to be formed and discuss with my group which story we'll do. I don't know which one I'd want to do first.
Hmm... good question. Pencil artists/Digital line artists/Digital solo artists would choose which story they work on but since there is a bit of an imbalance in the ratio of pencil/line artists to tracers/colourists then there might be some people who have to work on more than one project. I don't think it's as much as a problem for tracers as it is for colourists, since colouring takes quite a while to do.

Let's see right now we got 3 Pencil artists, 1 Tracer (2 if Taku is up for some extra work and 3 if Sock isn't busy), 3 Colourists, and 1 Line artist (which is cYsmix, who is busy with his own stuff right now)

...Okay maybe it's not as imbalanced as I thought :V Well anyways I gotta think about this a bit more but for now it's getting late :V

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2011, 11:47:47 AM »
If I have to choose from that list, the ones I liked the most were Suika and Nameless Fairy

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE

pineyappled

« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2011, 10:36:48 PM »
Yoyoyoumu, please.

That 'just because' one was excellent.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 10:51:31 PM by moooo »

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2011, 11:08:23 PM »
Once exams are done (In July) I'll be able to help with art and maybe even voice. :P

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #126 on: May 23, 2011, 05:38:40 AM »
Are you still planning stuff or something, Suikama?

Also, this thread got moved to the second page

« Reply #127 on: May 23, 2011, 05:45:12 PM »
Derp :V Haven't been home in the last few days (chillin with Sana BV) and also Anime North is next week so yeah pretty busy, but I'll bring things back up to speed once the month is over.

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #128 on: May 23, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »
Derp :V Haven't been home in the last few days (chillin with Sana BV) and also Anime North is next week so yeah pretty busy, but I'll bring things back up to speed once the month is over.
See you there, bro.  :V

Also, that last bad end story made me question my insanity. I don't think I'm insane enough anymore.

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2011, 12:19:48 AM »

Oh ok, that's good to know. Maybe if I read the other forum sections more often I would have known you were gone.

Also, that last bad end story made me question my insanity. I don't think I'm insane enough anymore.

The best part? You know that someone in the internet has made something even more insane.

Widermelonz

• Delicious
  • Yum
« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2011, 01:04:04 AM »
Here's a BGM you can use and I've got more on the way. Just started composing recently so don't expect anything amazing.

Making this ambient-like was the hardest part, but I guess it didn't turn out too bad.

« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2011, 06:46:39 AM »
Alright, admittedly I've gotten a little carried away with social gatherings and a certain group of ponies but now chillin and pony time is over. Time to get things back on track again!

...once I get some sleep first :derp:

So, who's still alive? :V
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 10:01:32 PM by Suikama Dash »

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2011, 10:35:37 PM »
I'm still standing. (Yeah yeah yeah)

High school's almost over for me, and I just need to get some nice marks and two hours of community service, then I'm set. Summer will be mostly working at my part-time, and working on this, alongside talk of college and stuff. I know, I'm a total party maniac.  :V

I'll make sure to keep an eye on this thread.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2011, 01:16:24 AM »
I'm still ready to do this, and I hope everyone else is too.

« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2011, 01:54:57 AM »
hey guys we should totally do a mlp vn

Man I kinda forgot where we left off... I guess it was assigning stories for the Bad Ends.

Formless God

« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2011, 05:23:59 AM »
I've finished half of Down on the Corner's cut-ins :ohdear:

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2011, 05:36:34 AM »
Still alive, ready to get to this!

I've been having computer issues lately, however, so I haven't done much yet. Plus I may be taking summer courses at a local uni and (maybe) getting an arbeit, which may reduce my possible contribution to this.

Also, just put me down as "EP" in the credits in case I haven't said it already.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

J.O.B

« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2011, 07:07:50 AM »
I'm still waiting for some work.

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2011, 04:38:31 PM »
...though I'm starting to wonder myself just what kind of music are these VNs going to need...or something like that...
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2011, 04:40:03 AM »
Blaaah, stuff still getting in the way. Oh well I'll at least keep this topic updated.

I've finished half of Down on the Corner's cut-ins :ohdear:
oh man I cant wait to see em :*

Still alive, ready to get to this!

I've been having computer issues lately, however, so I haven't done much yet. Plus I may be taking summer courses at a local uni and (maybe) getting an arbeit, which may reduce my possible contribution to this.

Also, just put me down as "EP" in the credits in case I haven't said it already.
No worries, I'm going pretty slowly myself after all >_> You're still working on Rinnosuke's shop theme right?

Hrrngg I'll try to get those artist jobs sorted out soon.

...though I'm starting to wonder myself just what kind of music are these VNs going to need...or something like that...
Have I sent you the list of tracks, or did I just completely forget? :ohdear:

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #140 on: June 03, 2011, 05:16:34 AM »
No worries, I'm going pretty slowly myself after all >_> You're still working on Rinnosuke's shop theme right?
Still on it, no worries there. Learning a few new things in Logic and Sonar that'll help.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2011, 12:07:08 AM »
Alright, gonna try to get job PMs out sometime today :3

Also on a side note, sorry to the musicians who have finished pieces but I haven't commented on them yet. I'm kinda worried about either giving a generic "yeah it's good" response or tearing at little details and stepping all over people's toes and so that results in indecision :x
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 03:00:00 AM by Suikama Dash »

Aoshi-shi

• Back at it again in the Land of Origin
  • maior e longinquo reverentia
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2011, 12:13:07 AM »
Hurrah, something to do~!
Art Thread -->
Well gee, I have a Tumblr now.  | Twitter
 What a nice day to complain about mobage!
 |PADherder

« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2011, 05:33:14 AM »
Blaaah, had to pick my brother up and now it's late :ohdear: Oh well I'll make a general post for now.

So basically the following people
Pencil artists
Etch
Pat
Skye

Digital line artists
cYsmix

Digital solo artists
Neru
Need to each pick a story from the following list
Here's a list of Bad End stories I'm thinking of including (mostly picked due to amusement factor)
Hourai?s noose - 200 words
Remilia - 350 words
Rumia - 500 words
Suika - 600 words
Ran - 800 words
Marisa - 1000 words
Nameless Fairy - 1100 words
Alice - 1300 words
Cirno - 1400 words
Mystia - 1400 words
Youmu - 1400 words
And this one just because - 1000 words
And then each of these people help digitialize thier work. Although if they really want and have the time they can also pick a story to work on by themselves.
Digital tracer
Noname
Taku

Digital color artists
Aoshi
Taku
Nom

Now I just need to make lists of specific things each story needs...

Also for music we got:
EP working on Rinnosuke's shop theme
Anunsew done lake and spellcard theme (although I still have to comment on them)
Watermelonz working on Shrine theme (also need to comment :x)
And then there's Llyod and Tamashii still without jobs. For Down on the Corner there still need to be another alternate Shrine theme and also I forgot to mention earlier but we need credits and opening menu themes too.

pineyappled

« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2011, 05:52:08 AM »
May I do Youmu?

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2011, 12:38:26 PM »
Okay, after reading it, I feel that I MUST have the Alice one. It's just too good to resist.

Can I can I can I please please PLEEEASE?

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2011, 02:17:45 PM »
* chuckles to Patorikku xD

Have I sent you the list of tracks, or did I just completely forget? :ohdear:
Not yet :<... Don't blame yourself though, it probably has something to do with my late registration or something.
* pats Suikama

For Down on the Corner there still need to be another alternate Shrine theme and also I forgot to mention earlier but we need credits and opening menu themes too.
Hnnhnn, noted~.
I'll be waiting for your PM though. It must have some details not/could not be mentioned here or something. :3

Waaaai~
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2011, 03:33:03 PM »
Like I said earlier, I mostly liked Suika and Nameless Fairy. But I wouldn't mind working for any of them.

J.O.B

« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2011, 03:38:55 PM »
I might actually have to drop out of this now.
My sis is being a bitch and won't let me use her tablet.
Sorry :(

« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2011, 10:35:54 PM »
Hey i would be interested in helping but im not quite sure whats needed to be done ^^; im a pencil/digital/coloring artist i guesse D: and would be just interested in drawing just about anything ^^;...