Author Topic: [Art]Flandre Scarlet , this is my first time to post thing in this forum ~!  (Read 2944 times)

I don't know whether i can post it directly or not . so i use the link . this is my second printing by using WACOM ~ i'm not good at drawing hands```
http://i48.tinypic.com/2zthcfk.jpg
i'm a student in high school in China , i am a big fan of TOUHOU project ~ my favourite character is Remilia Scarlet ~ Nice to meet you guys ~
One question , where the server of this forum is ? US ?

It's really nice. The blood stains are nice, and the shading on the clothes is okay, but the skin doesn't look real. It's like the blood there is too watery.

Welcome to MotK, by the way! 歡迎您來! Yes, I think the server is in the US.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

It's really nice. The blood stains are nice, and the shading on the clothes is okay, but the skin doesn't look real. It's like the blood there is too watery.

Welcome to MotK, by the way! 歡迎您來! Yes, I think the server is in the US.
Thanks for your suggestion ~谢谢~ By the way , i don't know how to change my display picture , can you teach me ? i can't find it in settings QAQ

I don't know whether i can post it directly or not . so i use the link . this is my second printing by using WACOM ~ i'm not good at drawing hands```
http://i48.tinypic.com/2zthcfk.jpg
i'm a student in high school in China , i am a big fan of TOUHOU project ~ my favourite character is Remilia Scarlet ~ Nice to meet you guys ~
One question , where the server of this forum is ? US ?

よよよよよよよよよよよよよよよよ~

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
I think you need to have 10(?) posts before being able to change your avatar. I believe this is to cut down on spammers

Well welcome by the way, and from your username, the first thing I was reminded of was パチュリー, ウッ!
Although I'm not too sure if you can read that. Don't look it up. I wonder how many people actually get it based on my weird hobbies.
Still, welcome welcome~
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
His nickname made me remember Nidoran♂ :P

BTW welcome here, for me the blood is diluted, it should look more thick. Also I think that her wings should bright more like her eyes, and I liked that expression :)
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

His nickname made me remember Nidoran♂ :P

BTW welcome here, for me the blood is diluted, it should look more thick. Also I think that her wings should bright more like her eyes, and I liked that expression :)
someone told me that the blood is too thick~lol~

I think you need to have 10(?) posts before being able to change your avatar. I believe this is to cut down on spammers

Well welcome by the way, and from your username, the first thing I was reminded of was パチュリー, ウッ!
Although I'm not too sure if you can read that. Don't look it up. I wonder how many people actually get it based on my weird hobbies.
Still, welcome welcome~
thx~!!