Author Topic: Fangame Reviews  (Read 3347 times)

Fangame Reviews
« on: April 21, 2012, 03:46:09 AM »
Ok would it be alright to have a thread dedicated to fangame reviews? This might be a good idea because a lot of game makers seem to think that just slapping Touhou in the title will make it sell well. So if people can read reviews and find out if the game is good or not (That sounds weird doesn't it) .

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Fangame Reviews
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 03:49:06 AM »
There may be more than just a thread for this sort of thing sometime in the future.

~
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 03:55:08 AM »
There may be more than just a thread for this sort of thing sometime in the future.

~
Funny I was gonna PM you about this... Would a mod be in charge of the thread or would it like any person who wants to post a review can?

Darth_Sirov

• Gensou Rounin
  • Profile Loading... Please Wait Warmly.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 10:32:07 PM »
I was also thinking of the same thing. I'm quite an avid doujin player, so having such a thread would help people such as myself a lot. Though putting all reviews in 1 thread may seem cluttered; so I am probably thinking along the lines of either linking them either within the thread (at least they can find the name in the original post) or have different threads but still being linked from the original.

Question for both courses, who will supply the reviews?

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 04:29:50 AM »
Why not just have a thread for each game and people can volunteer their own reviews as posts. Then it's up to the readers to find the one they find the most compatible with their tastes.

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 05:14:48 AM »
Have an entire board dedicated to these threads maybe?