Author Topic: Sanae Quest (Part 5)  (Read 52205 times)

Re: Sanae Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #450 on: June 02, 2011, 10:51:39 PM »
All right, so, the only real thing to discuss with her is the currency issue, then we can trot over to Byakuren: forgot to get her permission for Konngara to come up and visit Kikuri. Then, back to Mystia's to grab dinner for us, Kanako, and hopefully Madotsuki, then visit Minoriko on the way back. We can skip going to the fairy shrine for now.

> "Ah, well... oh, I just recalled something. Do you know anything about what's going on with the new currency system? I was talking to someone at the lamprey stand, and she said that it was a real nightmare to deal with."

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #451 on: June 02, 2011, 10:59:06 PM »
>"A 'huge fight?' Do I want to know the details? Because I thought one laser alone from her was bad enough."

>Seemed like she liked the lunch-box idea though... Maybe we could try and open it later... XD

(Sect post here)

[I'm fine with that.]

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #452 on: June 02, 2011, 11:04:04 PM »
>"A 'huge fight?' Do I want to know the details? Because I thought one laser alone from her was bad enough."

>Seemed like she liked the lunch-box idea though... Maybe we could try and open it later... XD

> "It was a very flashy spellcard duel.  Pretty to watch, but the end results weren't, and it was dangerous because it was so close to the village."
> The lunch box idea might be good, though...

> "Ah, well... oh, I just recalled something. Do you know anything about what's going on with the new currency system? I was talking to someone at the lamprey stand, and she said that it was a real nightmare to deal with."

> "It really is.  I honestly wish it would go back to just one currency here, instead of having to worry about three different ones, but none of us are really economists..."

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #453 on: June 02, 2011, 11:07:09 PM »
> "So who's handling it, then? It sounds like they are trying to make it one economy..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #454 on: June 02, 2011, 11:11:45 PM »
> "So who's handling it, then? It sounds like they are trying to make it one economy..."

> "There was some girl at the Myouren Temple sending messages back and forth between here and the Underground.  Honestly, what we do to solve this decides whether or not the Underground stays connected with the surface this way..."

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #455 on: June 02, 2011, 11:16:33 PM »
> A girl? Could that be Kikuri...? Wait, no, that doesn't seem right...
> "So, Miss Hijiri's handling things, then?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #456 on: June 02, 2011, 11:22:24 PM »
> A girl? Could that be Kikuri...? Wait, no, that doesn't seem right...
> "So, Miss Hijiri's handling things, then?"

> You want to think it's Kikuri, but...
> "Yes, although I wouldn't call her just 'some girl'.  There are other people involved, but yes, Miss Hijiri is involved."

> _

« Reply #457 on: June 02, 2011, 11:23:37 PM »
> "You wouldn't happen to know who the girl handling it is? Is it the girl with the headwings?" Illustrate with our hands.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #458 on: June 02, 2011, 11:24:49 PM »
> "You wouldn't happen to know who the girl handling it is? Is it the girl with the headwings?" Illustrate with our hands.

> Kamishirasawa tries not to laugh.  "Yes, I think that's it."

> _

« Reply #459 on: June 02, 2011, 11:26:07 PM »
> "Huh. Yeah, she's a really good fit for the job. Hm..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #460 on: June 02, 2011, 11:35:22 PM »
> "Huh. Yeah, she's a really good fit for the job. Hm..."

> "I wouldn't know.  I've never really formally introduced myself to her."

> _

« Reply #461 on: June 02, 2011, 11:46:23 PM »
> "Ah, well, that's too bad, really. She's not really the bad sort, even if some things she's done recently, well, were bad." Really really bad.
> "Anyways, me and Kogasa should be off. We'll see you tomorrow, hopefully?"
> Start to head out, then poke our head back in. "By the way, er... have you considered changing your name? No offense, but it's a really big mouthful."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #462 on: June 02, 2011, 11:48:40 PM »
> "Ah, well, that's too bad, really. She's not really the bad sort, even if some things she's done recently, well, were bad." Really really bad.
> "Anyways, me and Kogasa should be off. We'll see you tomorrow, hopefully?"
> Start to head out, then poke our head back in. "By the way, er... have you considered changing your name? No offense, but it's a really big mouthful."

> "Huh."  Kamishirasawa looks a little suspicious.
> Well, Kikuri has done some really, really bad things...
> "Alright.  See you tomorrow, then."  Kamishirasawa waves as you and Kogasa head out.
> Right before leaving, however, you poke your head back in and suggest Kamishirasawa change her name.
> Kamishirasawa smiles.  "I rather like my name, unless you have some better name in mind."  You get the feeling she's being a little sarcastic about a 'better name'.

> _

« Reply #463 on: June 02, 2011, 11:50:55 PM »
> Grimace. "Sorry to offend, but you have to admit that it's a heck of a name compared to, say, 'Aki'. Well, see ya tomorrow!"
> Leave, and start heading to the temple, again.
> Stop. "Actually... since I need to go there tomorrow morning anyways..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #464 on: June 02, 2011, 11:53:10 PM »
> Grimace. "Sorry to offend, but you have to admit that it's a heck of a name compared to, say, 'Aki'. Well, see ya tomorrow!"
> Leave, and start heading to the temple, again.
> Stop. "Actually... since I need to go there tomorrow morning anyways..."

> "Aki, huh.  Someone actually called me that once.  I'll see you then!"  Kamishirasawa returns to her desk and picks up her quill.
> You and Kogasa leave the school, and start off towards the temple again.  You then stop.  You're going there tomorrow anyway...
> "Huh?  What is it?" Kogasa asks.

> _

« Reply #465 on: June 02, 2011, 11:57:33 PM »
> "Well... I was going to talk to Hijiri again, partly because I forgot to ask her if it was all right if Konngara came up and visited Kikuri, and partly because I'm kind of interested in what she's doing with the currency thing, but she's busy making medicine for Madotsuki... Yeah, we can stop by tomorrow morning, I think. Let's go get some dinner to go at Mystia's, okay? Then we'll stop by the Akis, and head home. Does that sound good?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #466 on: June 03, 2011, 12:08:27 AM »
> "Well... I was going to talk to Hijiri again, partly because I forgot to ask her if it was all right if Konngara came up and visited Kikuri, and partly because I'm kind of interested in what she's doing with the currency thing, but she's busy making medicine for Madotsuki... Yeah, we can stop by tomorrow morning, I think. Let's go get some dinner to go at Mystia's, okay? Then we'll stop by the Akis, and head home. Does that sound good?"

> "Oh, yeah...Sounds good, I'm kind of hungry!"

> _

« Reply #467 on: June 03, 2011, 12:21:09 AM »
> "Okay! Then let's go~"
> Head back to Mystia's place.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #468 on: June 03, 2011, 12:29:46 AM »
> "Okay! Then let's go~"
> Head back to Mystia's place.

> You and Kogasa head back to Mystia's place.  The white haired woman isn't there when you arrive, but there's some green haired girl with antennae, a girl with grey hair and mouse ears, and a white haired girl with pointy horns and three wings, one of which is coming out of the back of her head.
> Mystia is singing another song again.  As you get closer, you can hear the lyrics more clearly.
> "...Lafrenze, let it echo unto eternity~....the serpents that devour time, the canon of burnt chains, the spider lilies madly blooming~, the paradise to which one cannot go back to~~"

> _

« Reply #469 on: June 03, 2011, 12:37:06 AM »
> "Wow, you know a lot of songs. Four orders to go, and... a coupon for you!" Pull out the coupon and hand it to Mystia.
> Regard the youkai with interest~, especially the mouse girl. Now her, we remember. "You're that mouse friend of Parsee's, aren't you?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #470 on: June 03, 2011, 12:44:19 AM »
> "Wow, you know a lot of songs. Four orders to go, and... a coupon for you!" Pull out the coupon and hand it to Mystia.
> Regard the youkai with interest~, especially the mouse girl. Now her, we remember. "You're that mouse friend of Parsee's, aren't you?"

> "That'll be 30~~~"
> You take a closer look at the youkai.  The green haired one is wearing a cape which obscures most of her body.  When you look closer...is that a bug on her neck?  You don't think you want to look any closer at her...
> The mouse youkai, however, you recognize her.  She even has the dowsing rods and basket on her tail.
> When you regard her, she glances over and swallows her mouthful of lamprey.  "Yeah, and?"

> _

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #471 on: June 03, 2011, 12:48:18 AM »
>"Would you like me to troll you on her behalf?

>"I was just wondering; is all. A little hungry obviously."

>Can we sit down?

« Reply #472 on: June 03, 2011, 12:50:09 AM »
> "So, how're things going? You were helping Parsee a lot last fall, right?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #473 on: June 03, 2011, 01:06:15 AM »
>"Would you like me to troll you on her behalf?

>"I was just wondering; is all. A little hungry obviously."

>Can we sit down?

> "Get out!"
> "Uh-huh."  The mouse youkai continues to dig into her lamprey.
> There's room at the counter, yes.

> "So, how're things going? You were helping Parsee a lot last fall, right?"

> "A lot more peacefully than last year.  I really did help her, so I don't really have to worry about getting exterminated."
> "Hey, now," the green haired youkai says over the sound of Mystia singing.  "Be careful who you tell that to, or else everyone'll start getting ideas."
> The three-winged youkai continues to eat her lamprey meekly, paying no mind to the conversation.  Mystia, in the mean time, is grilling the lamprey you ordered.

> _

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #474 on: June 03, 2011, 01:12:46 AM »
>"Aww, but it'll be fun. Parsee will be so happy.

>"Since when was Parsee a shrine maiden?"

>Take a seat then.

>Have a closer look at the three-winged youkai.

>Do we recognise her?

>If not, try and get her involved in the chat some how.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #475 on: June 03, 2011, 01:21:37 AM »
>"Aww, but it'll be fun. Parsee will be so happy.

>"Since when was Parsee a shrine maiden?"

>Take a seat then.

>Have a closer look at the three-winged youkai.

>Do we recognise her?

>If not, try and get her involved in the chat some how.

> "If it'll make her so happy, she can just do it herself!"
> "She's not."  The mouse youkai finishes off her lamprey and starts digging through her pocket for more coins.  "Does solving an incident make you a shrine maiden, or does being a shrine maiden make you solve incidents?"
> You take a closer look at the three-winged youkai.  She's wearing a dark blue and black dress, her eyes are red, and her hair is white with blue in it, and she has horns, but she's obviously not an oni.  Her wings are interesting, too: black, red, and white; what kind of bird was that again?
> You don't recognize her, so you decide to try involving her in the chat.

> _

« Reply #476 on: June 03, 2011, 01:25:39 AM »
> "Huh, well... good point. I don't think that bridge of hers really counts as a shrine, anyways. Still, me and Reimu are both shrine maidens, and we resolve incidents, so... maybe 'all shrine maidens are incident solvers but not all incident solvers are shrine maidens'...?"
> Turn to the bird girl. "What do you think about that?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #477 on: June 03, 2011, 01:40:27 AM »
> "Huh, well... good point. I don't think that bridge of hers really counts as a shrine, anyways. Still, me and Reimu are both shrine maidens, and we resolve incidents, so... maybe 'all shrine maidens are incident solvers but not all incident solvers are shrine maidens'...?"
> Turn to the bird girl. "What do you think about that?"

> "That's a good way of putting it," the mouse youkai says.  "There's the black-white, after all."
> You ask the three-winged youkai what she thinks.
> "Uhh, that's...I guess so...would you say the red-white's the scariest out of all the incident solvers?"
> "You ran into her, too?" Kogasa asks.
> At this moment, Mystia hands you the lamprey you ordered.
  > ?4830 --> ?4800

> _

« Reply #478 on: June 03, 2011, 01:43:10 AM »
> "Thanks, Mystia! I know Kanako-sama'll love it!"
> Listen to the bird youkai's reply.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #479 on: June 03, 2011, 01:47:54 AM »
> "Thanks, Mystia! I know Kanako-sama'll love it!"
> Listen to the bird youkai's reply.

> "No probleeeem~"
> You listen to what the three-winged youkai has to say to Kogasa.
> "Uh-huh, she stole my book."
> Kogasa turns back to you.  "Does the red-white do stuff like that?"

> _