Author Topic: Sanae Quest (Part 5)  (Read 52187 times)

Re: Sanae Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #210 on: May 30, 2011, 08:39:58 PM »
>"Oh, good!"
>Sigh in relief..
>"You see, she's quite .. odd in conversing with. She attacked me and Kogasa when we visited her garden, but afterwards she started talking like it was normal or something..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #211 on: May 30, 2011, 08:57:25 PM »
>"Oh, good!"
>Sigh in relief..
>"You see, she's quite .. odd in conversing with. She attacked me and Kogasa when we visited her garden, but afterwards she started talking like it was normal or something..."

> Hijiri's good with it, now Yuuka's guaranteed to help.  You heave a sigh in relief.
> "I hear that a lot from people who have met her."

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #212 on: May 30, 2011, 09:06:41 PM »
> "It was a little disconcerting, but... in any case, do you think... Kamishirasawa-san?... would like to be present?"
> Do we know this character?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #213 on: May 30, 2011, 09:08:53 PM »
> "It was a little disconcerting, but... in any case, do you think... Kamishirasawa-san?... would like to be present?"
> Do we know this character?

> "Kamishirasawa-san protects this village, she has every right to be present."
> You've heard of her, but this pretty much confirms that she's the one who keeps this place safe.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #214 on: May 30, 2011, 09:11:30 PM »
> Nods. "That's a good point. I should go ahead and inform her. Where can I find her...?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #215 on: May 30, 2011, 09:21:35 PM »
> Nods. "That's a good point. I should go ahead and inform her. Where can I find her...?"

> "She's probably in the schoolhouse right now.  It has a small playground nearby, you can't miss it."  After some consideration, Byakuren adds, "Oh, school hasn't ended yet, I think.  She might be still teaching."

> _

« Reply #216 on: May 30, 2011, 09:24:55 PM »
> "Ah, that's fine. Do you know when classes end?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #217 on: May 30, 2011, 09:30:27 PM »
> "Ah, that's fine. Do you know when classes end?"

> "Around 2:45."

> _

« Reply #218 on: May 30, 2011, 09:32:28 PM »
> "Hm... that should be more than enough time to arrange everything, and get lunch while we're at it."
> Bow to Hijiri. "Thank you for your help, Miss Hijiri. Ah... my girlfriend is meditating right now, so I don't suppose I could trouble you for a small chat?"
> Frown. Wait a second... Murasa said something when we... ah!
> Turn to Murasa. "Actually, I just recalled something, so could I trouble you as well?"

For the record, waaaaay back in Part 1, Murasa mentioned seeing Madotsuki often for months on end back in Hakugyokurou.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 09:53:11 PM by Twelve Parsects »

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #219 on: May 30, 2011, 10:46:21 PM »
> "Hm... that should be more than enough time to arrange everything, and get lunch while we're at it."
> Bow to Hijiri. "Thank you for your help, Miss Hijiri. Ah... my girlfriend is meditating right now, so I don't suppose I could trouble you for a small chat?"
> Frown. Wait a second... Murasa said something when we... ah!
> Turn to Murasa. "Actually, I just recalled something, so could I trouble you as well?"

> This'll be enough time to get everything sorted out, and then get lunch.
> You bow to Hijiri in thanks, and offer to have a chat.
> Hijiri smiles.  "Alright."
> Oh...hold it, Murasa said...
> You turn to Murasa and call out to her.  She turns back with a curious expression on her face.
> "What is it?"

> _

« Reply #220 on: May 30, 2011, 10:50:38 PM »
> "Ah, remember that ghost girl I asked you about a few days ago? The one that always had her eyes closed? Do you recall if she ever slept while you were there?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #221 on: May 30, 2011, 10:53:21 PM »
> "Ah, remember that ghost girl I asked you about a few days ago? The one that always had her eyes closed? Do you recall if she ever slept while you were there?"

> "The ghost girl?"  Murasa scratches her head.  "No, I never really saw her asleep..."

> _

« Reply #222 on: May 30, 2011, 11:04:20 PM »
> "Hrm... well, I found her, her name's Madotsuki, by the way, and she stayed at my place last night, but when she woke up this morning she ended up collapsing with a fever. I don't suppose you know what might be wrong with her, would you? Youmu came by, but she didn't know very much except for how to treat her..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #223 on: May 30, 2011, 11:05:39 PM »
> "Hrm... well, I found her, her name's Madotsuki, by the way, and she stayed at my place last night, but when she woke up this morning she ended up collapsing with a fever. I don't suppose you know what might be wrong with her, would you? Youmu came by, but she didn't know very much except for how to treat her..."

> "Oh..."  Murasa is taken aback.  "That's never really happened to me, but...healing and stuff would be more of Hijiri's forte..."

> _

« Reply #224 on: May 30, 2011, 11:06:32 PM »
> "Oh, okay..." Turn to Hijiri with a questioning look.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #225 on: May 30, 2011, 11:10:29 PM »
> "Oh, okay..." Turn to Hijiri with a questioning look.

> "I'm not too sure of the cause myself, but I can at least bring down her fever..."

> _

« Reply #226 on: May 30, 2011, 11:22:45 PM »
> "Do you have some sort of ghost medicine? We're already trying to keep her temperature down by using damp washcloths or having plenty of fluids..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #227 on: May 30, 2011, 11:25:05 PM »
> "Do you have some sort of ghost medicine? We're already trying to keep her temperature down by using damp washcloths or having plenty of fluids..."

> "I have spells, which would take less time to use than gathering materials for a medicine."

> _

« Reply #228 on: May 30, 2011, 11:30:18 PM »
> "A spell? Huh... I didn't think of that... but wouldn't it be safer to let it go down on its own...? What does the spell do, exactly?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #229 on: May 30, 2011, 11:41:37 PM »
> "A spell? Huh... I didn't think of that... but wouldn't it be safer to let it go down on its own...? What does the spell do, exactly?"

> "The spell would bring the fever down immediately, but it that would be dangerous for her, I could prepare a medicine anyway to help her sleep better, at least..."

> _

« Reply #230 on: May 30, 2011, 11:57:18 PM »
> Nod. "The medicine would be much better, actually. If there's anything I can do for you to help..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #231 on: May 31, 2011, 12:14:04 AM »
> Nod. "The medicine would be much better, actually. If there's anything I can do for you to help..."

> Hijiri shakes her head.  "You don't need to do anything, but thank you for offering to help."

> _

« Reply #232 on: May 31, 2011, 12:30:00 AM »
> Smile. "In that case, I'll just demand that you have tea with us later. Will it take some time for the medicine to be finished?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #233 on: May 31, 2011, 12:31:18 AM »
> Smile. "In that case, I'll just demand that you have tea with us later. Will it take some time for the medicine to be finished?"

> "Alright, then...it should be ready by tomorrow morning."

> _

« Reply #234 on: May 31, 2011, 01:42:51 AM »
> Bow to Hijiri. "Thank you so much! Hopefully Madotsuki'll be better by then, but still, thank you!"
> Straighten up, and glance around. "Ah, out of curiousity...  if you didn't have any restrictions, what would the temple look like?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #235 on: May 31, 2011, 01:46:18 AM »
> Bow to Hijiri. "Thank you so much! Hopefully Madotsuki'll be better by then, but still, thank you!"
> Straighten up, and glance around. "Ah, out of curiousity...  if you didn't have any restrictions, what would the temple look like?"

> You bow and thank Hijiri.  She returns the bow...so polite.
> You glance around at the temple, and as Hijiri what she would want the temple to look like if she had it her way.
> "It'd be like a traditional temple, like something you'd see in the Outside World," Hijiri says.  "This is just a ship turned upside down, but I'm not complaining.  At least I have a temple."

> _

« Reply #236 on: May 31, 2011, 01:52:44 AM »
> "So, a nice garden to meditate in, large statue of the Buddha in a pool, that sort of thing?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #237 on: May 31, 2011, 01:53:30 AM »
> "So, a nice garden to meditate in, large statue of the Buddha in a pool, that sort of thing?"

> "That's how I remember them, yes."

> _

« Reply #238 on: May 31, 2011, 02:00:19 AM »
> "Yeah, they can get grandiose sometimes. Hey, did you know that there's a temple in Nara that has this big pole with a hole in it? See, people crawl through it, and if they can make it then they can achieve enlightenment or something."
> Ah, we'll probably not be able to get anything out of her about the dreams. Might as well kill time while waiting for Kogasa.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #239 on: May 31, 2011, 02:08:13 AM »
> "Yeah, they can get grandiose sometimes. Hey, did you know that there's a temple in Nara that has this big pole with a hole in it? See, people crawl through it, and if they can make it then they can achieve enlightenment or something."
> Ah, we'll probably not be able to get anything out of her about the dreams. Might as well kill time while waiting for Kogasa.

> "Really?"  Hijiri giggles.
> She probably wasn't aware that she was dreaming.  Well, you can still pass some time while waiting for Kogasa.

> _