Author Topic: Sanae Quest  (Read 56068 times)

Re: Sanae Quest
« Reply #390 on: April 12, 2011, 01:20:21 AM »
> "Nope~! Came up 'cause there's an incident! A lot of ghosts are appearing down there, and Satori told me that you might be able to tell me about some people that might be involved."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #391 on: April 12, 2011, 01:27:58 AM »
> "Nope~! Came up 'cause there's an incident! A lot of ghosts are appearing down there, and Satori told me that you might be able to tell me about some people that might be involved."

> At the word "incident", Reimu nearly chokes on her tea.
> It is at this moment that Kogasa jumps out behind Reimu.  "SURPRISE!"
> "What!"  Reimu wheels around and delivers a swift punch to Kogasa's gut.  She crumples to the floor, groaning. 
> Reimu turns back to you.  "Who's involved that I might know?"

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #392 on: April 12, 2011, 01:31:34 AM »
> Stare wide eyed at Kogasa. "Kogasa!"
> Rush over to her and cuddle her in our arms. "Hey, are you all right?"
> Glare at Reimu. "That was uncalled for, you... you... you Oni Miko!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #393 on: April 12, 2011, 01:34:53 AM »
>Make a mental note to get her a headband with horns next time we owe her a gift due to holiday obligations.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #394 on: April 12, 2011, 01:37:41 AM »
> Stare wide eyed at Kogasa. "Kogasa!"
> Rush over to her and cuddle her in our arms. "Hey, are you all right?"
> Glare at Reimu. "That was uncalled for, you... you... you Oni Miko!"

> Nooo!
> You rush over and take her in your arms.
> "I'm...fine...she can really hit."  Kogasa puts one of her hands on yours.
> Reimu is unfazed by your glare.  "She was the one who jumped out and surprised me.  And I'm very much human."

>Make a mental note to get her a headband with horns next time we owe her a gift due to holiday obligations.

> You make a note to get her a headband with horns next time you have to get her a gift.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #395 on: April 12, 2011, 01:39:37 AM »
> Humph, and put our nose in the air. "Just for that, I won't tell you about the incident, then!"
> If Reimu calls our bluff, and starts heading off, say "Wait wait wait!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #396 on: April 12, 2011, 01:44:20 AM »
>Either way, find a good dry place to sit, and keep snuggling Kogasa. Give her umbrella a glance and make sure it wasn't damaged.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #397 on: April 12, 2011, 01:48:08 AM »
> Humph, and put our nose in the air. "Just for that, I won't tell you about the incident, then!"
> If Reimu calls our bluff, and starts heading off, say "Wait wait wait!"

> "Fine by me."  Reimu stands up, props her gohei on her shoulder, and is stepping off the porch when you call out to her.  She turns and looks over at you.
> "Huh?"

>Either way, find a good dry place to sit, and keep snuggling Kogasa. Give her umbrella a glance and make sure it wasn't damaged.

> You take a seat on the porch and snuggle Kogasa in your lap.  As she leans against you, you glance over at her umbrella.  It is miraculously untouched by Reimu's wrath.

> _

« Reply #398 on: April 12, 2011, 01:50:12 AM »
> "Okay, fine, I'll tell you," add "even though you're being a jerk" under our breath, "so can you answer my questions? Please?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #399 on: April 12, 2011, 01:54:34 AM »
> "Okay, fine, I'll tell you," add "even though you're being a jerk" under our breath, "so can you answer my questions? Please?"

> "...Okay, then."  Reimu sits back down, but she's still holding her gohei.

> _

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #400 on: April 12, 2011, 01:54:59 AM »
>Tell her.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #401 on: April 12, 2011, 01:55:59 AM »
>Smooth Kogasa's hair while talking.
>"Okay, the short version is, there's a bunch of ghosts down there now. They aren't really hurting anything, but it's just sort of weird they showed up. Actually they were rather polite when I talked to them."

« Reply #402 on: April 12, 2011, 01:58:52 AM »
> "Oh, then the evil spirits started being jerks, so I taught 'em a lesson. Anyways, met up with Konngara, you met Konngara, right? She was the one watching after you before Parsee got you to Satori."
> "So, me and Konngara start following the ghosts, and they led us to this girl, with white hair and two swords..." Wait, what did Konngara do with the swords?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #403 on: April 12, 2011, 02:07:26 AM »
>Tell her.

>Smooth Kogasa's hair while talking.
>"Okay, the short version is, there's a bunch of ghosts down there now. They aren't really hurting anything, but it's just sort of weird they showed up. Actually they were rather polite when I talked to them."

> "Oh, then the evil spirits started being jerks, so I taught 'em a lesson. Anyways, met up with Konngara, you met Konngara, right? She was the one watching after you before Parsee got you to Satori."
> "So, me and Konngara start following the ghosts, and they led us to this girl, with white hair and two swords..." Wait, what did Konngara do with the swords?

> You smooth Kogasa's hair as you explain the situation to Reimu.
> "The gates to the Netherworld were reopened, but they've escaped before.  What's Saigyouji doing up there?" she half asks herself.  "If the evil spirits are acting up, then I'll have to pay those guys down there a visit."
> "Yeah, I know her.  As for the white haired girl with the swords?  Sounds a lot like the ghost herder Konpaku Youmu.  Did she lead the ghosts down there, or was she chasing after them?"
> Konngara still has the swords.

> _

« Reply #404 on: April 12, 2011, 02:10:44 AM »
> "From what Parsee told me and Kogasa, this, Youmu, was it, was chasing the ghosts."
> "Ghost herder, huh? That must be what that little puppy ghost was for, corralling ghosts." Hm... entertain the thought of that little ghost chasing around ghosts like a sheepdog to sheep.
> "Anyways, the ghosts were led by a girl with brown braids and a girl that apparantly looks like Yukari. Mind you, I've never met Yukari, but Parsee said she looked a lot like her."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #405 on: April 12, 2011, 02:18:56 AM »
>"Anyways, Youmu's at that hospital, it'll probably be awhile before she wakes up. And who's Saigyouji?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #406 on: April 12, 2011, 02:20:55 AM »
> "From what Parsee told me and Kogasa, this, Youmu, was it, was chasing the ghosts."
> "Ghost herder, huh? That must be what that little puppy ghost was for, corralling ghosts." Hm... entertain the thought of that little ghost chasing around ghosts like a sheepdog to sheep.
> "Anyways, the ghosts were led by a girl with brown braids and a girl that apparantly looks like Yukari. Mind you, I've never met Yukari, but Parsee said she looked a lot like her."

> "Hmm...'Little puppy ghost'?  What are you talking about?"  Reimu arches an eyebrow.
> You envision the little ghost herding the other ghosts like a sheepdog.  Cuuute~
> "I don't know anyone who fits those descriptions," Reimu says.

>"Anyways, Youmu's at that hospital, it'll probably be awhile before she wakes up. And who's Saigyouji?"

> "What?  What happened to her?" Reimu asks.  Her tone is suspicious.  "'Saigyouji' is Saigyouji Yuyuko, the princess of the Netherworld and Youmu's boss or something."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #407 on: April 12, 2011, 02:23:48 AM »
>"We found Youmu knocked out in a basement. She didn't seem hurt, just out cold. The nurse said something about her little ghost buddy taking her heartbeat? There were a bunch of other ghosts around there, where we found her."

zephyredx

• Car = ma
« Reply #408 on: April 12, 2011, 02:25:16 AM »
>"What? That ghost thing isn't a puppy?" Disappointed...
>"How do I get to the Netherworld anyways?"
>"What's up with that steam coming out from over there?"
Why is Youmu afraid of Unzan?

Because the things that her sword cannot cut are next to nun!

« Reply #409 on: April 12, 2011, 02:26:26 AM »
> "Anyways, so me 'n Konngara went to go visit Satori, and I cooked lunch! With Konngara's help, at least, but I did good! Anyways, that's when Satori told me that you might know something about Youmu."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #410 on: April 12, 2011, 02:29:22 AM »
>"We found Youmu knocked out in a basement. She didn't seem hurt, just out cold. The nurse said something about her little ghost buddy taking her heartbeat? There were a bunch of other ghosts around there, where we found her."

> "Youmu's a half ghost; that ghost buddy of hers is her ghost half.  She probably shifted consciousnesses over to it out of shock; I've seen her do it before."

>"What? That ghost thing isn't a puppy?" Disappointed...
>"How do I get to the Netherworld anyways?"
>"What's up with that steam coming out from over there?"

> "No, it's not."
> Disappointment
> "You go into the sky and fly over, bypass, or punch down the Border of Life and Death," Reimu says, as if explaining how to get to the grocery store.
> "The steam?  That's from the hot springs over there.  Since there are geysers and all."

> "Anyways, so me 'n Konngara went to go visit Satori, and I cooked lunch! With Konngara's help, at least, but I did good! Anyways, that's when Satori told me that you might know something about Youmu."

> "Oh, so that's how you found out."

> _

« Reply #411 on: April 12, 2011, 02:35:50 AM »
> "Yep."
> Hm... Reimu is cranky 'cause she's lonely... and Konngara's quiet 'cause she's lonely...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #412 on: April 12, 2011, 02:36:03 AM »
>"Speaking of which, she's said you've been going over there a lot, lately. What're you two cooking up, hmmm?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #413 on: April 12, 2011, 02:38:24 AM »
> "Yep."
> Hm... Reimu is cranky 'cause she's lonely... and Konngara's quiet 'cause she's lonely...

> They're both lonely, aren't they?

>"Speaking of which, she's said you've been going over there a lot, lately. What're you two cooking up, hmmm?"

> "We're not plotting anything, if that's what you're thinking."

> _

« Reply #414 on: April 12, 2011, 02:42:15 AM »
> "Haa, is that so...?"
> Think for a moment.
> Say matter of factly: "You need a girlfriend."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #415 on: April 12, 2011, 02:44:27 AM »
> "Haa, is that so...?"
> Think for a moment.
> Say matter of factly: "You need a girlfriend."

> Hm....
> Reimu needs a girlfriend.
> "None of your business!"

> _

« Reply #416 on: April 12, 2011, 02:46:19 AM »
> "Well, if you had a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, or a somethingfriend, you wouldn't be cranky all the time and running after every incident that comes along."
> Great big grin! "In fact, why don't you and Konngara hook up? You guys got a lot in common!"

:3

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #417 on: April 12, 2011, 02:53:30 AM »
> "Well, if you had a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, or a somethingfriend, you wouldn't be cranky all the time and running after every incident that comes along."
> Great big grin! "In fact, why don't you and Konngara hook up? You guys got a lot in common!"

> "But solving incidents is my job."
> Kogasa's eyes bug out of her head, and you think you might have actually surprised her.  Reimu throws her gohei at your head.  "No!  Are you joking or something?!"

> _

« Reply #418 on: April 12, 2011, 02:58:45 AM »
> Rub our head where the gohei hit it. "Ow... well, why not? You both live in shrines no one ever visits, you both don't talk to people much, she's an oni and you were one for like, half a year? You can both hang out with each other and be quietly grumpy together!"
> Stroke Kogasa's hair. "Besides, Konngara spent a lot of time looking after you. Surely there's got to be a reason."

Just so you guys know, if I start running with an idea that you all think is stupid, feel free to stop me.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 03:02:47 AM by Sectimonious »

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #419 on: April 12, 2011, 03:04:32 AM »
> Rub our head where the gohei hit it. "Ow... well, why not? You both live in shrines no one ever visits, you both don't talk to people much, she's an oni and you were one for like, half a year? You can both hang out with each other and be quietly grumpy together!"
> Stroke Kogasa's hair. "Besides, Konngara spent a lot of time looking after you. Surely there's got to be a reason."

> Ow.
> Reimu doesn't seem convinced.  In fact, she just looks angrier.  "I don't even feel that way for her!  Like you'd know!"  She picks her gohei up off the floor, storms off of the porch, and takes to the skies.
> Kogasa watches her go.  She relaxes as you stroke her hair, but her expression is uneasy.  "...This can't be very good."

> _