Author Topic: Sanae Quest  (Read 55603 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sanae Quest
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2011, 06:42:27 PM »
>"Oh right, you guys had Suwako-sama here last month!"
>"Hey Miss Satsuki, We have a sick person! Where should I put her? She has a pet ghost that don't go away, so maybe somewhere private?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2011, 06:51:19 PM »
>"Oh right, you guys had Suwako-sama here last month!"
>"Hey Miss Satsuki, We have a sick person! Where should I put her? She has a pet ghost that don't go away, so maybe somewhere private?"

> Satsuki walks over to the doorway and looks out at you.  "Oh, you're--"  She sees the girl in your arms and sighs with a small, exasperated smile.  "Ahh, don't tell me she came down here by herself?"
> She retreats into the room, returns with a large brown handbag, and starts walking down one of the hallways.  "This way, please.  I'd rather not examine her out here."

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2011, 06:56:47 PM »
> "Ah?! You know who this is?! What was she doing in the basement of a bar or something?"
> Follow.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2011, 07:08:38 PM »
> "Ah?! You know who this is?! What was she doing in the basement of a bar or something?"
> Follow.

> "I don't, actually...it's intuition."
> You and Konngara follow Satsuki.  The three of you eventually reach a door at the end of the hallway.  Satsuki opens the door to reveal a room that strongly reminds you of where you had your annual check-ups when you lived in the Outside World.  There are even a few chairs in here.  Satsuki takes a seat and starts digging through her bag.
> "You can set her over there."  She gestures to a hospital bed pushed up against the wall.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2011, 07:11:16 PM »
>Set her over there, then if there are any chairs, flop down into one. Lugging people around is hard work.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:12:51 PM by Purvissimo »

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2011, 07:19:52 PM »
>Set her over there, then if there are any chairs, flop down into one. Lugging people around is hard work.

> You drop the girl onto the hospital bed and take a seat.  Even if she was light, it's hard work dragging people around.
> Satsuki scoots her chair next to the bed and palpates the girl's carotid artery, then pulls out a stethescope.  "So, you say you found her in a basement?"  She pauses and frowns, then holds the stethescope up and points it at the ghost.  "Hm?"
> She then takes out...a marker?  She draws a magic circle on her hand, and then unbuttons the girl's dress and copies the symbol onto her chest.

> _

« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2011, 07:23:02 PM »
> "Yeah, there were a bunch of ghosts crowded around a basement, so I took a look, and found her and her pet. The other ghosts seem scared of her."
> "Um... shouldn't you ask her permission before poking around her chest?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2011, 07:27:25 PM »
> "Yeah, there were a bunch of ghosts crowded around a basement, so I took a look, and found her and her pet. The other ghosts seem scared of her."
> "Um... shouldn't you ask her permission before poking around her chest?"

> "Don't really know what to say about that..."
> When you ask Satsuki if she should ask permission first, she responds with, "You wanted her to wake up, didn't you?"  She claps her hands together, and there's a burst of sparks.
> When the light clears, the symbols on Satsuki's hand and the girl's chest are gone.  Satsuki buttons the girl's shirt back up and puts the marker away.
> You notice that the girl is more visibly breathing now, and she looks more asleep now; her eyes are closed.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2011, 07:32:44 PM »
>"Oh wow, good job. So, what was wrong with her?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2011, 07:39:32 PM »
>"Oh wow, good job. So, what was wrong with her?"

> Satsuki smiles.  "Thank you.  When I was using the stethescope, I heard her heartbeat coming from this ghost over here--" she pats the ghost. "--so I used a spell to switch it around.  It looks like she was in shock, and she just needs to sleep it off now."

> _

« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2011, 07:41:44 PM »
> "... Wait, what? The ghost stole her heartbeat?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2011, 07:42:10 PM »
>"That's either romantic or creepy. Romanticreepy..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2011, 07:53:07 PM »
> "... Wait, what? The ghost stole her heartbeat?"

>"That's either romantic or creepy. Romanticreepy..."

> Satsuki covers her mouth and giggles.  "Haha!  Well, you won't have to worry about it.  She'll be on her feet soon enough."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2011, 07:54:49 PM »
>"How soon? Few minutes, few hours, few days?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2011, 07:56:37 PM »
>"How soon? Few minutes, few hours, few days?"

> "By tomorrow, at latest."

> _

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2011, 08:04:23 PM »
> "Thats good then!  Thanks Ms. Satsuki!"

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2011, 08:12:52 PM »
>"We'll check tomorrow. If she tries to run off, at least make her leave a note explaining everything!"
>Presuming no objections fro Satsuki, head on out of there. Consider what other things there are to see around the city that may be worth looking into.
>Do our deities like to be kept up to date with every little thing and turned to for every difficulty, or do they prefer that we deal with things on our own?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2011, 09:04:47 PM »
> "Thats good then!  Thanks Ms. Satsuki!"

>"We'll check tomorrow. If she tries to run off, at least make her leave a note explaining everything!"
>Presuming no objections fro Satsuki, head on out of there. Consider what other things there are to see around the city that may be worth looking into.
>Do our deities like to be kept up to date with every little thing and turned to for every difficulty, or do they prefer that we deal with things on our own?

> "I'll do that."
> Right before you and Konngara leave, Satsuki stops you.
> "Wait, before you leave, could you take this to the Palace of the Earth Spirits, please?  It's jasmine tea."
> Satsuki presents a small package wrapped in brown paper.
> Kanako-sama and Suwako-sama don't mind being kept up to date every now and again, but they've always encouraged you to not rely on them all the time, especially after coming to Gensokyo.

> _

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2011, 09:08:16 PM »
> "Ah.  Okay then.  I'll be sure to deliver it."
> Is the entrance to the Underground open again or do we still need to come-and-go via the Reactor?
> Thank Satsuki again and head out of the hospital.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2011, 09:08:46 PM »
>Accept the tea, and wander toward the Palace of the Earth Spirits. Does Konngara follow, or do her own thing?
>Along the way, observe the ghosts and such, see if we can determine anything more about their behavior here.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2011, 09:13:38 PM »
> "Ah.  Okay then.  I'll be sure to deliver it."
> Is the entrance to the Underground open again or do we still need to come-and-go via the Reactor?
> Thank Satsuki again and head out of the hospital.

> Obtained: x1 parcel
  > A parcel of jasmine tea.  Satsuki wants you to deliver it to the Palace of the Earth Spirits.
> It's been open for a while.  You actually used it at one point.
> You thank Satsuki and head out of the hospital.  You are now back out on the streets.

>Accept the tea, and wander toward the Palace of the Earth Spirits. Does Konngara follow, or do her own thing?
>Along the way, observe the ghosts and such, see if we can determine anything more about their behavior here.

> Now that you have the tea, you head towards the Palace of the Earth Spirits.  Konngara follows; she probably doesn't have much to do.
> As you walk, you observe the ghosts.  They seem rather calm where there are larger clusters, but where there are evil spirits, they act all panicked.  They seem to just phase through everything, so even if there's a fight going on in the streets, they just laze on by at any level without a care in the world.

> _

« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2011, 09:19:45 PM »
> Okay, let's officially open up our quest log.
> "Hm... I hope that satori isn't still upset about Utsuho... Hey, Konngara, you're her friend, right? Is she still upset about that?"
> And we're walking, and we're walking...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2011, 09:23:44 PM »
>"Probably ought to go back to the surface after this, and see if anything's happening up there."

« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2011, 09:25:43 PM »
> The Hakurei Shrine is close to the underground entrance, right? We could chat with Reimu, see what she knows.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2011, 09:27:21 PM »
> Okay, let's officially open up our quest log.
> "Hm... I hope that satori isn't still upset about Utsuho... Hey, Konngara, you're her friend, right? Is she still upset about that?"
> And we're walking, and we're walking...

> Quests:

> Go Go Miko Rangers!
  > You decide to ask Suwako-sama about the giant robot.

> Come to think of it, there was a spat between Kanako-sama and the satori living at the Palace involving Utsuho...
> You ask Konngara if the satori is still mad.
> "No, I don't think she'd hold grudges for that long..."
> The two of you continue to walk towards the Palace.  It's pretty much on the opposite side of the city as the hospital, so it's a long walk.  By the time it's within view, you've guessed that thirty minutes have elapsed.  Still, from where you're standing the place is really impressive to look at.  It's almost like something out of a fairy tale.

>"Probably ought to go back to the surface after this, and see if anything's happening up there."

> "Yeah, 'specially after last time something was out of place here..."

> The Hakurei Shrine is close to the underground entrance, right? We could chat with Reimu, see what she knows.

> It is.  You figure that Reimu might know something.

> _

« Reply #145 on: April 09, 2011, 09:42:14 PM »
> All right, quest adding time!
> First, add Quest: "Who You Gonna Call?": A huge number of ghosts from the surface are swarming the Underground! Are you a bad enough miko to solve this incident?
> Second, add Quest: " /msg nickserv GHOST": You've found a girl and her ghost in the Underground, and taken her to see Satsuki. Return later to get her story.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #146 on: April 09, 2011, 09:46:35 PM »
> All right, quest adding time!
> First, add Quest: "Who You Gonna Call?": A huge number of ghosts from the surface are swarming the Underground! Are you a bad enough miko to solve this incident?
> Second, add Quest: " /msg nickserv GHOST": You've found a girl and her ghost in the Underground, and taken her to see Satsuki. Return later to get her story.

> Let's do this!
> Quest Added: Who You Gonna Call?
  > A huge number of ghosts from the surface are swarming the Underground! Are you a bad enough miko to solve this incident?
> Quest Added: /msg nickserv GHOST
  > You've found a girl and her ghost in the Underground, and taken her to see Satsuki. Return later to get her story.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #147 on: April 09, 2011, 09:52:46 PM »
>Keep heading toward the Palace.

« Reply #148 on: April 09, 2011, 09:54:15 PM »
> "Wow... every time I come here, I'm amazed!" Smile brightly at Konngara.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2011, 10:00:53 PM »
>Keep heading toward the Palace.

> You and Konngara keep heading towards the Palace.  It doesn't take much longer before you're standing outside of the place.  It's huge, made of stone, with stained glass windows and ivy creeping up the walls, and rose bushes in the front yard.  You see lots of animals roaming around out here, particularly hell ravens.  You're able to see into the front yard because there's a short stone wall here, but the gate has a tall arch over it.  Speaking of the arch...
> You hear the sound of a large pair of wings flapping overhead.

> "Wow... every time I come here, I'm amazed!" Smile brightly at Konngara.

> Konngara manages to smile back.  "Y-yeah."

> _