Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 6) (Completed)  (Read 58333 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Parsee Quest (Part 6) (Completed)
« on: March 08, 2011, 08:11:07 PM »
> You are Mizuhashi Parsee, and the surface is messed up.  It won't be much longer before you fix it, though.
> You've lived Underground for probably your entire life, but you've finally taken a trip to the surface.  You're probably going to be staying there for a while.
> You've found out that Komeiji Koishi, has been missing for quite some time.  You've met up with Yuugi and got important information about Konngara.  You've visited the Palace of the Earth Spirits and formally accepted the task of finding Koishi.  You've found out from Utsuho that the nuclear reactor has stopped working, and that a mysterious "snake lady" hasn't visited for months.  When you got to the surface, you at least found out that Hell's Moon went and flipped its shit.  You've met a lot of surface dwellers.  You've saved Koishi.  You've obtained Nazrin.  You've met Konngara, discovered Reimu's fate, and learned about Kikuri.  You are officially on bad terms with Yasaka Kanako.  With the help of Konngara, you've moved Reimu to the Palace of the Earth Spirits.  You've successfully hooked up Kogasa and Sanae, and Shou and Nazrin.  You've discovered Satori's feelings for Reimu.  You've reunited Konngara and Yuugi.  Konngara has used dibs, the most powerful force in the universe, on Sanae.  You've discovered that Yasaka has taken Utsuho from the Underground and is planning to use her to blow up the moon.  Konngara has kidnapped Sanae.  You've gotten Yuuka to help Alice revive Marisa.  You've been inside the Scarlet Devil Mansion and met Patchy, Koa, and Flandre.  You've suffered from a jealousy overload.  You've discovered that Mokou is immortal.  You've beaten a celestial over the head with a chair, met a kitsune and nekomata, and Yuuka's gate guard.  You've linked together the chains you have found so far and named the resulting construct "Emi".  You've agreed to house sit for Alice.  You've gone to the next level with Yuugi.  You've potentially discovered how Konngara feels about Sanae.  You've made a drawing of the fluffy-winged girl.  You've gone to the Scarlet Devil Mansion and chased Lumia out of the Voile Library with Patchy's and Ran's help.  You've gotten Patachy to look into Cirno's problem.  You've dumped Lumia in the Garden of the Sun.  You've gone to the Hakurei Shrine and Ran in search for Yukari.  You've been through a gap space and found Yukari, who has told you more about what Kikuri is.  You've found Emi's last eye and successfully reconstructed her.
> Right now, you're in the Garden of the Sun talking to Lumia, who has just woken up after being beat up and tied up.

Inventory:

> Foreign-looking dress (currently worn)
> Scarf (currently worn)
> x1 newspaper fragment
  > It has a missing ad for Komeiji Koishi on it.  You'd better hang onto this for reference.
> x1 bottle of spring
  > It's a sealed bottled with a pretty flower inside.  It's a one-use item that doubles as an attack--a strong gust of wind--and a way of being able to produce flowers.  You were able to let some of it out without fully depleting it.
> x1 seeing stone
  > A triangular stone with a circle inscribed in it.  If you hold it up to your eye, you can see things that are normally invisible.
> ☼3000
  > Part of the reward you got for getting Koishi home safely.
> x11 stones
  > They're not magical or anything, but that doesn't mean you can't throw them at people.
> x1 Claw Hammer
  > Patchy let you have it after you defeated Lumia.

Quests:

> Learn more about Konngara
  >While Yuugi did give me a good amount of information about her, there might be some more information about her that might prove useful in the near future.  You've recently learned that Konngara might have something to do with Hell's Moon.  She was also trying to find a "Hakurei Shrine" for some reason.
  You found Konngara at the Hakurei Shrine, and learned from her that Reimu is still alive but in critical condition, and that there's a girl named "Kikuri" in Hell's Moon.  You still don't know what Kikuri is doing on the surface, though, but it seems like a case of Communication Break.

>  Immaterial and Missing Suika
  > You've learned that Suika must still be alive, but she has been 'gapped.'  Yukari basically tore open a hole in space and dropped Suika into it.  You have no idea where Suika is or why Yukari did it, but you have a better understanding of the situation now.

> Red Shrine Maiden Needs Healing Badly.
  > You've found out where Reimu was, but she's barely alive thanks to Kikuri.  You want Eirin to come to the shrine so she can use her magical healing powers on her, since 'Yakumo' isn't doing enough.
  Now that Eirin has used her magical healing powers on Reimu, you've decided to bring Reimu to the Palace of the Earth Spirits so that Satori can take care of her and Konngara can leave the shrine.

> Alice's Love Colored Doll
  > Marisa is dead, but Alice has a plan to revive her...as a doll.  Why is she doing that when she has the body preserved?  She's trying to contact her mother, who knows someone who knows someone who can retrieve Marisa's soul.  She has completed the shell itself, but she needs Kazami Yuuka.

Jealousy gauge: (Capacity: 9/9)

> _
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 02:47:29 PM by 日巫子 »

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 6)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 09:09:05 PM »
> Glance around the area.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 09:17:00 PM »
> Glance around the area.

> You glance around.  There's Emi, who is sitting a few feet away, watching in on the conversation.  You're sitting next to Lumia, who is tied up on the ground.  There are lots of sunflowers here, as well as a few other types of flowers.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 09:48:31 PM »
I'm not buying any kind of redemption seeker act, given she's never actively tried to fight it, and does all she can to deny any kind of guilt over it.

>"So. What were you gonna do when the Red White showed up, anyways? Because frankly, you're lucky it was me who took you down."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 09:58:58 PM »
>"So. What were you gonna do when the Red White showed up, anyways? Because frankly, you're lucky it was me who took you down."

> "I'd try eating her, but where has she been all this time?"
> You tell her that she's lucky it was you who took her down.
> "I've never faced her in this form, I wouldn't know."

> _

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 10:03:09 PM »
I don't see her as being a redemption-seeker, I see her as being the scorpion in the "scorpion and the frog" story, where her excuse is "I'm always hungry because that's what I am, and there's no point in doing anything about it, even if I really want friends". Kinda like how Parsee used to sit on her bridge all the time and be jealous of everything.

Problem is, Parsee doesn't give two shits about Lumia, so if Lumia wants someone to read her mind and help her, she's barking up the wrong tree.

> "Simple math. Red-white beats me, I beat you, Red-white annihilates you, especially since you killed her friend."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 10:11:20 PM »
> "Simple math. Red-white beats me, I beat you, Red-white annihilates you, especially since you killed her friend."

> "That's it for me, then."

> _

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 10:14:06 PM »
> "Seems that way." Stand up and stretch.

If there's nothing else that anyone wants to do, then...

> "Hey, Emi, I'm gonna check to see what kinda progress Patchy's got. Will you be all right keepin' an eye on her, or d'ya want me to knock her out?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 10:18:54 PM »
> "Seems that way." Stand up and stretch.

> "Hey, Emi, I'm gonna check to see what kinda progress Patchy's got. Will you be all right keepin' an eye on her, or d'ya want me to knock her out?"

> You stand up and stretch.  Lumia doesn't say anything else.
> You ask Emi if she's okay with keeping an eye on Lumia.  She grins and salutes.

> _

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 10:21:31 PM »
> Smirk and salute back. "Atta girl. Don't let her sweet talk you into letting her go. Give her a nice suntan if she gives ya trouble."
> Fly over to the mansion.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 10:28:33 PM »
Yeah, if Parsee has any interest in breaking her, it's more to see her break than it is to enact any sort of redemption. Though afterward, she just might feel obligated to pick up the pieces.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 10:29:57 PM »
> Smirk and salute back. "Atta girl. Don't let her sweet talk you into letting her go. Give her a nice suntan if she gives ya trouble."
> Fly over to the mansion.

> You salute back.  Emi looks confident.
> You leave Emi and Lumia and fly back to the mansion.  You don't see anyone outside.

> _

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 10:31:18 PM »
>Enter the library

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »
> Is it still really cold and snowing?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 10:44:06 PM »
> Is it still really cold and snowing?

> There's snow on the ground, but it's about the same temperature as the rest of Gensokyo.  Still cold, but not bone-chillingly so.

>Enter the library

> You head into the library.  It's chillier than it was last time.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 10:53:26 PM »
>Look around for Patchouli and/or Cirno.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 10:57:39 PM »
>Look around for Patchouli and/or Cirno.

> As you look around for Patchy and/or Cirno, you notice that the dark spots in the library have cleared up.  A result of chasing Lumia out?
> You eventually find Cirno loitering around by one of the bookshelves.  In place of her normal ribbon, she's wearing a ribbon inscribed with runes.  Her wings have shrunk considerably and are seperate from her back.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 11:04:56 PM »
>"Hey, nice ribbon!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 11:41:09 PM »
>"Hey, nice ribbon!"

> Cirno looks over and grins.  "Thanks!  The librarian gave it to me!  She's getting some other ribbons for my dress right now."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2011, 11:43:35 PM »
>"I bet they'll look nice! Where's Patchy at, anyways?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2011, 11:50:52 PM »
>"I bet they'll look nice! Where's Patchy at, anyways?"

> Cirno giggles.  "That way."
> She points towards the side of the library that has the door to what you presume to be the cellar you snuck in when you first came here.

> _

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2011, 11:52:26 PM »
> "Thanks, buddy." Ruffle Cirno's hair playfully, minding the ribbon.
> Head to where Cirno pointed us.

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2011, 11:53:28 PM »
Ok, you guys are right about the Parsee attitude.

Mokou Fan

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2011, 11:57:34 PM »
Yeah, we can find ways for Parsee to ICly help Lumia out, but it will most definitely be predicated by us tearing her down and exulting in it, first.

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 12:02:55 AM »
I should probably go ahead and tell you what I was thinking of before: Emi seemed to have been paying a lot of attention to Lumia when she was awake, from my point of view. So, since I am a terrible, terrible shipper, I was tossing around in my head the idea of somehow hooking up Lumia and Emi. As Sect, I think it would've been hilarious, for obvious reasons, but as Parsee, it would've been something of a terrible idea, since Lumia's a fucktard, Emi's a good girl, Lumia's a fucktard, Emi seems to be, at first glance, a bit naive (uncorraborated, since we haven't really had the chance to talk to her), Lumia's a fucktard, Lumia's a fucktard, and Parsee doesn't know Emi well enough to know if she could effectively keep Lumia in line.

So, yeah.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2011, 12:08:28 AM »
Yeah. At best it would be Warden/Prisoner type relationship at this point.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 12:16:30 AM »
> "Thanks, buddy." Ruffle Cirno's hair playfully, minding the ribbon.
> Head to where Cirno pointed us.

> You ruffle Cirno's hair, minding the ribbon.
> Cirno waves as you head off to where she pointed you to.
> You end up walking for a few minutes before hearing Patchy's voice, speaking quickly.  You hear Koa's voice as well.
> "Itoldyounottorideonthebookcart--"
> "It's a faster alternative to getting to lower shelves if you don't feel like flying, though~"

> _

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 12:19:54 AM »
>"Hi there"

Mokou Fan

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 12:24:12 AM »
> Ride on the bookcart when it comes into view.
> "Saw that you helped out Cirno. Thanks a lot."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 12:30:58 AM »
>"Hi there"

> Patchy's voice stops, and she comes out from behind a bookshelf holding a few books under one arm and a handful of ribbons in the other.
> "Hello."

> Ride on the bookcart when it comes into view.
> "Saw that you helped out Cirno. Thanks a lot."

> You're ready to ride on the book cart, but you see that it's on its side.  Koa is kneeling on the floor, picking up books that have fallen here and there.
> You thank Patchy for helping Cirno.
> "It's not a problem."

> _