Author Topic: NoTV 2 Mafia (Game Over, Scum and 3rd Party Win)  (Read 66068 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: NoTV 2 Mafia (Game Over, Scum and 3rd Party Win)
« Reply #990 on: October 21, 2014, 05:00:55 AM »
If you regret reading My Immortal then you didn't actually read it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #991 on: October 21, 2014, 05:02:46 AM »
Wait, it wasn't a crumb?  :derp:

Sorry for being a slop. Couldn't find the motivation to scumpost. Gave myself the excuse that my past apathetic town games gave me enough meta leeway to get away with it but that isn't really true.

I thought I could convince Affinity to drop the pseudo-*YLO thing because it's mod knowledge blah blah but it wouldn't have mattered, there was no way to justify Mitsuki not dying. Maybe after PX claiming wondershot, eh.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #992 on: October 21, 2014, 05:24:46 AM »
You guys read crumbs into everything I do. :<

BT is just trying to fix his meta so no one ever tries to recruit him again. I'm onto you!
(I don't regret reading it)

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #993 on: October 21, 2014, 05:57:09 AM »
Lol. I am not a vampire, but i suck. Not sure if pushing for Mitsuki's lynch would have actually changed anything, tho.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #994 on: October 21, 2014, 06:32:45 AM »
Maybe after PX claiming wondershot, eh.
Yeah, that was a big YOLO claim by me. Didn't work out since Mitsuki was scum anyways, but the MyLo indicator on D7 might have :|

« Reply #995 on: October 21, 2014, 07:19:29 AM »
I wasn't crumbing her being my partner, the original writer had a 'friend' who was helping them write and if there's anyone who would help me write terrible fanfiction.. ^_^/

Sadly this is accurate

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #996 on: October 21, 2014, 10:06:05 AM »
As you stand near the scaffolding, waiting eagerly for the lots to be drawn between the two candidates, you suddenly feel a heavy weight in your pocket.  Taking it out, you find that someone has dropped you a luminous, indiscrient piece of rock, which you vaguely know to be the moonstone.

You're not sure how that name came to you, but in any case you don't know what it does.  Attached is a little note, written by its previous holder:

"This is supposed to have good effects on town and bad effects on scum altough I'm not specified which ones, so give it to whoever you think is going to benefit from it as town or is going to see it an impediment as scum. Please make it last, don't give it to someone who is likely to die."

Well, this is quite the predicament!  You feel compelled to hold onto it for now, but voices in your head tell you to pass the stone to someone else next twilight and continue the chain.  Like the previous owner, you may attach a 100-word message to the next person. 

Have a good night!

P.S If you can, PM me and Bard the details before the end of the next day phase. 

The original moonstone PM and why I genuinely thought I could decline passing it if I wanted to. ("feel compelled to hold onto it for now") The message I sent Dan even reflects that:

"Hi, it's BT, Kasen Ibaraki, VT. My idea: Create a claim chain for townie PR use. You may have better ideas. ...Don't have anything else to say that isn't in the thread. Mod was consistent in making me want to pass this: Voices in my head tell me to pass it, weird visions plague me, etc.. Maybe it's timed (activates on day/night X), maybe if you hold on to it something happens but it might be something bad so just stick to the chain idea? That's ninety words yay."

Surprised the purple font had any significance besides flavor. Maybe I should have guessed third party.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #997 on: October 21, 2014, 01:31:31 PM »
A lot of things were new to me as well, #band-aidmodding.

Can't believe Scum won though!

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #998 on: October 21, 2014, 02:53:08 PM »
I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO WIN ;____________;

But gg scum anyway.

Wrt Setup stuff: I don't think the setup was townsided, just kind of swingy. Town's PRs couldn't really come into play until N3 (barring Dorian) and by then scum already had 2 shots at them via the janvig and the recruit (which is already incredibly buff on its own.) I feel like scum should've just had a normal kill N1 instead of the janvig and just had the recruit be a factional thing instead of potentially having Shadoweh die to a D1 lynch and then scum essentially losing 2 members. I also don't feel like Raikaria needed the strongman kill either considering there was only the jailkeeper (so follow the cop wasn't exactly possible anyway) for it to counter but eh.

Conq's role was probably kind of op though, yeah.

« Reply #999 on: October 21, 2014, 06:34:03 PM »
First I tought we'd win, then I thought we'd definitely lose, then I though we'd win, then I thought we'd definitely lose...

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1000 on: October 21, 2014, 06:36:47 PM »
We won?

We won!

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.