Author Topic: You Don't Know the Setup Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 40415 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: You Don't Know the Setup Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2013, 09:45:09 PM »
Revenge for Serela putting us at L-1 while I wait for Shadoweh to actually say something.

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2013, 10:03:22 PM »
##Vote: BT

Validon usually does that kind of thing, so I think it's weird you're qualifying that as suspicious.

Re: You Don't Know the Setup Mafia
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2013, 11:16:35 PM »
ftr I doubt PX will want to post anyway because :effort:
i can sub in for him :>

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2013, 12:43:21 AM »
I'm sorry that my working all day stopped me from freaking out about being put at L-1 in the first 8 hours. (i regret it more because I didn't get to omgus Dormio) Im readin

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2013, 12:47:44 AM »
I'm fine with PX not posting in the thread tbh, he posts better in Quicktopics then he posts in the real mafia.
CF7: You're doin it right at least! Get the kyuubey face! Uhm actually I know it's kind of early for this but Serela's post did sound like a fakey obligatory doin that thing that I would totes do as town and then going home, so I'm cool with Dormio's vote. I suggest Serela get home from work and scream for revenge

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2013, 01:00:53 AM »
the utter lack of things happening disappoints me

Shadoweh i'unno what you want me to scream about, Dormio revengevoting me (as he stated) makes me giggle.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2013, 02:29:28 AM »
##unvote
##vote: serela
(L-1! for real this time)

how's this for something happening? lazy bum.

validon, why did you think shadoweh getting put at l-1 so early scream mislynch to you? why can't scum be put at l-1 early in the game (like huhwhat in disgaea mafia)?

ftr initially i kinda wanted to instavote validon for what i thought was a white knight of the shadoweh wagon but validon is prone to overstatement from past experience

shadoweh could you elaborate more on how serela's post sounds like something you would do as town im very interested

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2013, 02:30:45 AM »
i can sub in for him :>
dan can i expand my hydra to as many heads as possible in one slot and all posting in the thread
i mean this is an experimental game right
serious request btw, ive always wanted to do this

I won't stop it.  HW just has to confirm
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 02:36:42 AM by ActionDan »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2013, 02:32:08 AM »
serela do you think there is anything interesting that's happened in the thread so far? maybe you could talk about that instead of talking about how nothing is going on
ill be y'alls bard for this game tyvy

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2013, 02:33:55 AM »
shadoweh could you elaborate more on how serela's post sounds like something you would do as town im very interested
I believe it's more about how my other half thinks Serela was trying too hard to pretend to be the airheaded townie that he is when he's actually town.
Note how she mentions that she's fine with keeping the vote I stuck onto Serela.

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2013, 02:44:29 AM »
I won't stop it.  HW just has to confirm
got my role, reading the thread now

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2013, 02:48:54 AM »
What.

Conqueror

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2013, 02:52:25 AM »
it's okay it's effectively a two-headed hydra with px as an amused informed observer :V

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2013, 02:52:37 AM »
Also, anyone abusing hydra dissonance will be lynched to the ground.
This seems like an easy way to drive lynches on policy rather than scum intent. By declaring your intention to do this at the start of the game it looks natural if you push a mislynch because of it in the future too. Don't like this.

##unvote
##vote: serela
(L-1! for real this time)

how's this for something happening? lazy bum.

validon, why did you think shadoweh getting put at l-1 so early scream mislynch to you? why can't scum be put at l-1 early in the game (like huhwhat in disgaea mafia)?

ftr initially i kinda wanted to instavote validon for what i thought was a white knight of the shadoweh wagon but validon is prone to overstatement from past experience
Why is Serela's post showing more scum intent than Validon? Validon's meta doesn't invalidate what he did being scummy and even if he's town voting him gives him more incentive to step it up. Meanwhile Serela's post is more lazy; there's no real intent there, it's just what somebody would say if they were bored of waiting for the game to get started. Voting him is essentially a park.

Pretty sure Conq is scum trying to look pro-town by posting a lot earlygame and pushing on the easy stuff. D1 WAGON CHOO CHOO ##Vote: Conqueror

Shadoweh

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2013, 02:52:54 AM »
I request this game's title is changed to You Don't Know Who Will Join Next! Mafia.
Dormio is reading my mind already. We were destined to be together! Serela maybe you could talk about Conq And Friends or V/M or Validon even ME because I'm amazing. You just want to comment and run, stop it. We might have something else to do besides hitting you though.

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2013, 02:54:26 AM »
Shadoweh, what do you think of Conqueror right now?

Conqueror

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2013, 02:54:57 AM »
fuck, it's like angel beats all over again and my lover is trying to lynch me

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2013, 02:57:00 AM »
Also, anyone abusing hydra dissonance will be lynched to the ground.
##Unvote
##Vote huhwhat

This looks like a play to drive attention away from the rest of the game and onto himself.
Since we clearly aren't meant to take self-votes seriously, it's a waste of time that does nothing but attempt to extend the RVS.
We all know that HW also loves his refuge in audacity, which he does by citing Conq stating that those abusing hydra dissonance will be lynched before voting for his other hydra half.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2013, 02:58:09 AM »
serela do you think there is anything interesting that's happened in the thread so far? maybe you could talk about that instead of talking about how nothing is going on
ill be y'alls bard for this game tyvy
not really, there's only a few posts that are scraping out of RVS stage and maybe a third of them are from the same playerslot (Dorm/Shad, whom I'm sure will continue to be sources of giggles for me as time progresses)

there's some stuff towards BT I suppose, but he hasn't responded yet

disliking ed1 is part of my meta so if you want to continue talking about how I'm trying to pretend to act like my townself here you go, the issue is it's true in all alignments (I guess as scum I usually almost entirely stop talking after a little bit though)

Also it looks like we have a real hydra going on, THUMBS UP (oh wow cut by three people) Hi Shadoweh you make me giggle. I'm sorry HW but it's hard for me to react to Validon's post negatively when it makes sense from Validon as any alignment, which extends to giving people with a similar reaction another non-negative reaction. See this is why I dislike ed1, I can't hold interest in this stuff :V Your post is pretty coolbeans in a town way though and also the kind of thing I was hoping to see when I got back from work, suddenly even more approval of superhydratimes (wow I got cut three more times I'm just gonna post)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2013, 02:59:03 AM »
So, Serela, do you actually plan to like, you know, contribute anything anytime soon?

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2013, 02:59:11 AM »
Oh wait fuck, somebody queried me something that heavily implies information about their alignment. Will need to sub out until they die.

:fail:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 03:39:21 AM by ActionDan »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2013, 02:59:25 AM »
wait a second

is hw and conq in the same hydra

oops

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2013, 02:59:54 AM »
What.

Conqueror

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2013, 03:00:08 AM »
uhhh actually huhwhat is replacing back out oops >_>

anyway

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2013, 03:01:14 AM »
Only 9 players? I guess it's not a surprise with all these hydras. This is going to get confusing quick with all these heads posting.

Serela obviously wasn't intending to myslynch during RVS, and Validon's reaction seems a little suspicious as trying to rationalize her vote as exactly that.

##Vote: Validon

##FoS on Mitsuki for giving Validon a meta clear as well.

(This post is of course preceeded by 7 new posts, but I don't have anything cool to comment on them)
(Followed by 4 more posts, but it's just hydra confusion which is silly)
(and 2 more posts)
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2013, 03:02:05 AM »
Oh wait fuck, somebody queried me something that heavily implies information about their alignment. Will need to sub out until they die.
Role, not alignment, but yeah.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2013, 03:05:24 AM »
Serela obviously wasn't intending to myslynch during RVS, and Validon's reaction seems a little suspicious as trying to rationalize her vote as exactly that.
What do you think about the theory that Serela was aiming for that line of thinking.
Something silly so that he can get away with not contributing for a while?

Conqueror

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2013, 03:08:52 AM »
eh but he's not really doing that now is he? although serela why are you still voting shadoweh when you apparently have some stuff towards bt? just because he hasnt responded to mitsuki (im assuming) doesnt mean you dont have to say anything about it if apparently you're looking in that direction. so could you talk a little about that

anyway
##unvote
##vote: validon

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2013, 03:10:38 AM »
I was planning on going "lol bye until tomorrow #screwed1" but on second thought, getting on the silly Validon wagon is enough to warrant something as minor as getting off of my jokevote.

##Vote NNR

(the validon wagon is also good enough for ed1 shenanigans I guess, but getting into a logic circle would be retarded this early in the game nor would I want to lynch him at this point at all)

Conq th-oh he's voting validon too now. I'm too tired for this. :T Bedtime.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2013, 03:12:08 AM »
eh but he's not really doing that now is he?
He was and still is being pretty much a non-contributor though.