Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 56738 times)

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2012, 03:27:11 PM »
The Refrigerator is Laughing at You

ActionDan: Bardiche, BT (2)         
Bardiche: ActionDan (1)         
BT:  (0)         
Dormio:  (0)         
Dr. Rawr:  (0)         
Edible: Shadoweh (1)         
huhwhat: Edible (1)         
NekoNekoRex:  (0)         
Omba:  (0)         
PX:  (0)         
Schezo:  (0)         
Serela:  (0)         
Shadoweh: Dormio (1)         

This votecount is brought you by IHNM's excel sheet.  Really helps. 

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2012, 03:30:59 PM »
The same goes to Dormio, whose Capslock antics have gone on long enough as well.
The game started two hours ago.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2012, 03:35:16 PM »
Dan didn't claim scum BT, you can clearly see the 'town' right at the beginning. I have upgraded from annoying backup musician. Today this Shadoweh has self-worth. I will not be taken down by the pessimism of those who wish for 'NO FUN ALLOWED'. Instead I shall be the homewrecker, leading you to victory in a whirlwind of confusion and possibly over innocent townie bodies. They will lament me in the dead thread but YOUR DEATHS SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN TOWNIES.

##Unvote
##Vote: BT
Is this the best you can do with your opening? Not even reading the RVS posts of the people you're voting now? I accuse you of being coasting to enjoy this weak phase while you can nap safely.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2012, 03:37:30 PM »
ACTIONDAN IS ALSO SCUM BY THIS LOGIC BUT LET'S IGNORE THAT FOR THE TIME BEING.
Dormio is town for figuring it out so quick
o/

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2012, 03:39:33 PM »
The game started two hours ago.

And we have only 48 hours to come to a lynch. The faster we abandon joke voting phase the better. There's no added value in accusing people of being Scum over capslock antics, it moreso reeks of trying too hard to fit Ediblah's definition of Townie.

ActionDan tacitly claiming Scum is all the more reason to lynch him.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2012, 03:44:14 PM »
Well he's not actually claiming scum, I believe what he said referred to Dormio pairing together himself and Shadoweh (regardless of what the pair was). I assume Shadoweh wasn't serious, so my response wasn't serious either, but hey.

People do silly RVS stuff all the time, and it's usually for more than this brief period. Is Dormio even slightly scummy for this? Or is this purely to end RVS?

Shadoweh

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2012, 03:45:38 PM »
Are you being intentionally obtuse? If we were 'lovers together' it would come off as being scum, he's pretending Dormio figured out the 'together' part. Bard, you are severely disapointing me by encouraging these shenanigans.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Bardiche

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2012, 03:46:58 PM »
Why are you defending ActionDan, BT?

Why are you explaining ActionDan's actions, Shadoweh?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2012, 03:48:22 PM »
Because I was pretty much joking around and you tagged along in an instant.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2012, 03:49:22 PM »
Answer my question, by the way.

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2012, 03:53:13 PM »
I LIKE BIG BU-

oh wait rvs is over apparently  :(

where did actiondan claim scum?

Shadoweh

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2012, 03:58:09 PM »
Misrepresentation should be nipped at the bud in every scenario, even if you aren't assured of the target's innocence. The only way we can check facts is if everyone is using the right ones.

Rawr: He didn't. Do you think he's scum? What about everyone else so far?

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2012, 04:01:11 PM »
##Vote ActionDan
Hello policy lynch.
Well, not really.

##Unvote
##Vote BT

:gut:

Bardiche

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2012, 04:01:24 PM »
Because I was pretty much joking around and you tagged along in an instant.

Someone claiming Scum is a pretty legit case as far as I care; You haven't answered why you're defending him. "I was joking and you tagged along" doesn't seem to logically equate to "Therefore I need to defend him".

RE: Dormio, I'm not Pescar with his FPMH, but I think it's Pro-Scum to attempt to prolong RVS by dicking around more.

Shadomeh, is your case serious? I think ActionDan's wording is vague enough he can explain it himself instead of you jumping in to do it for him. What value is there in taking away heat on him for him instead of letting it do it himself?

Bardiche

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2012, 04:01:52 PM »
Omba, is that :guthahalolRVS: or :gutIthinkthere'sseriousscumhere:?

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2012, 04:09:59 PM »
Bard, it's a serious vote. (And ActionDan would be if he had done that claim after RVS).

Shadoweh

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2012, 04:10:18 PM »
If he wants to adress it himself I'm sure he will. I don't feel like going down this road of festered misinformation again. You're basically asking why I'm not letting him react first. At the moment it's because I don't want to waste time waiting.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2012, 04:15:14 PM »
Someone claiming Scum is a pretty legit case as far as I care; You haven't answered why you're defending him. "I was joking and you tagged along" doesn't seem to logically equate to "Therefore I need to defend him".
No reason for a wagon to form from something as silly as that, would dissolve fast and mostly act as :noise: to benefit scum. I was stopping it before it began.
RE: Dormio, I'm not Pescar with his FPMH, but I think it's Pro-Scum to attempt to prolong RVS by dicking around more.
So you're voting someone for literally-start-of-game "the usual" RVS shens and you're serious about it. Okay.

##Unvote
##Vote Bardiche

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2012, 04:37:18 PM »
@shadoweh if he didnt say " hi im scum" then i see no reason to vote him. what about everyone else?

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2012, 04:43:19 PM »
##VOTE: ActionDan

RVS is bad enough that we don't need additional joking in it that others can expand on. We don't want this stupid time to last longer than it needs to.

wat

Not even two hours since the start of the game and you're already srsing it up.  Half the game hadn't even posted yet <_<

I'm still not seeing where Dan claimed scum, even as a joke.  What gives?

Bardiche

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2012, 04:45:08 PM »
BT: My vote's on ActionDan, not Dormio. Why did you need a response about my feelings re: Dormio to reach this conclusion?

Bardiche

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2012, 04:48:19 PM »
Ediblah: Dormio calls him Scum, his next post contains the words "Dormio is town for figuring it out". This is how you can arrive at the idea.

To add to response to BT: I take it you mean to say I'm Scummy for immediately being serious and not partaking in RVS? Please provide the logic to support Scum!Bard (or anyone) will immediately put a serious vote down and Town!Bard would not do so.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2012, 04:55:04 PM »
@Rawr, Edible: He didn't claim scum. Can we move along? This is what I was trying to avoid via "defending Dan". >.>

Wrong word (suspecting >>> voting). You're selling the whole Dormio thing as something it isn't. Also, with enough tweaking, my jokevote on Dan would have been eligible for "extending RVS" as well. You can ultimately accuse anyone of "extending RVS" when all they did was post in RVS.

... I think this answers your second post.

Bardiche

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2012, 05:02:29 PM »
... Are you trying to trap me, now? That was actually pretty good.

Dial back a bit. I tell Dormio that Capslock Shenanigans have gone on long enough. You demand I answer your question on whether it's scummy or "for the sake of ending RVS". I respond that I find it Pro-Scum to extend the RVS. Your response is that I'm "selling the whole Dormio thing as something it isn't" when I never once argued Dormio was Scum, just that it's Pro-Scum to extend RVS.

Unless the above version of events is incorrect I do think you're trying to spring some kind of "trap" on me here by soliciting a reaction and then passing it off as something I'm trying to "sell", and that's rather scummy. So how do you plead?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2012, 05:03:26 PM »
##Shoot Shadoweh
##Vote Bardiche

They had it coming

Bardiche

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2012, 05:05:43 PM »
Also it doesn't answer my question, as "you can accuse anyone of extending RVS" doesn't answer "Why would Scum do this but Town wouldn't?"

PX, is that a serious vote?

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2012, 05:06:00 PM »
Ediblah: Dormio calls him Scum, his next post contains the words "Dormio is town for figuring it out". This is how you can arrive at the idea.

... Oh.  I read that differently.  I thought his "figured it out" thing was referring to Dormio's commentary about Shadoweh, given Dan's hilarious claim pairing the two as Lovers. :V

Even ignoring the joke status of Dan's post, it's hard to say he claimed scum in an offhand comment that immediately followed a town claim.

plz 2 less forced anti-RVS postings in future games plox, especially when half the game at most has even posted.

##Shoot Shadoweh
##Vote Bardiche

They had it coming

:getdown:

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2012, 05:15:15 PM »
##Vote PX

Why are you voting Bardiche? (I'm not arguing he isn't votable, but still a valid question)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2012, 05:16:07 PM »
plz 2 less forced anti-RVS postings in future games plox, especially when half the game at most has even posted.

I'm sry, I'll wait until everyone's had a go next time, k? :(

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2012, 05:21:54 PM »
Unless the above version of events is incorrect
It is.
I respond that I find it Pro-Scum to extend the RVS. Your response is that I'm "selling the whole Dormio thing as something it isn't" when I never once argued Dormio was Scum, just that it's Pro-Scum to extend RVS.
This part.
And we have only 48 hours to come to a lynch. The faster we abandon joke voting phase the better. There's no added value in accusing people of being Scum over capslock antics, it moreso reeks of trying too hard to fit Ediblah's definition of Townie.
This is quite clearly you suspecting Dormio. My question was for confirmation and I interpreted your answer as positive because "Pro-Scum behavior" seemed like part of the accusation. Pro-Scum behavior isn't scummy (because unintentional maybe) but  it does support a case.
Also it doesn't answer my question
My answer to your question was "that's not why I'm voting you".