Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 56740 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Three)
« Reply #1050 on: July 24, 2012, 07:52:53 AM »
Adorable Schezo Zombee
Moon Tiara Schezo Yes he's Pope Cuckoobeater in this one.

They are whoever huh what says they are obviously

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #1051 on: July 24, 2012, 07:58:28 AM »
both of those games are several months old and schezo doesn't even play like that anymore

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #1052 on: July 24, 2012, 12:57:19 PM »
Slowly but steadily, Akira Jougasaki's corpse, already in a coffin waiting to be buried, started to emit a pungent, nauseating odour.  Unable to take the smell, gravediggers in the immediate vicinity dropped their shovels in their flight, and very soon a large crowd, consisting of everyone who remotely knew him, gathered in a large circle around his body. 

After a while, the more vocal Christians in the group started to raise their voices.  They proclaimed that the pungent smell was none other than the 'odour of corruption'; evidence that Akira had committed numerous sins to other people, in life and in death. and that his soul had now descended into hell.  An argument soon broke out among his friends (who defended him and wanted him buried with all the honours) and the religiously inclined (who insisted that his corpse be cremated and his ashes unceremoniously into the nearby river).  By the time they came into an agreement that his body should be buried properly to preserve the memory of Hitomi's love, night had already fallen, and this hassle left them even more emotionally exhausted and drained.  They retired for the night, ready for the inevitable death that was to come by next morning.

===

NekoNekoRex has been going way out of line this entire game, whether in-topic or in the QTs, where it has been made clear that he has deliberately  antagonized a player for shits and giggles.  He is also generally insufferable and hypocritical in the QTs, and thus, after much discussion, I am modkilling him beyond the grave, regardless of his possible personal problems and such. 

Town will suffer the usual penalties as a result of such a modkill, and this day phase will be skipped in observance of this, ending in a No Lynch.  My apologies to town, but this really has to stop, and a precedent has to be set.

It is now Night 3.  You have 24 hours remaining to send in Night Actions

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)
« Reply #1053 on: July 24, 2012, 02:03:43 PM »
Asking as a mod and as someone that does not have the availability to sub into this game, can you and/or Edible PM me a quick summary if the situation and/or links to the QTs in question? I don't have enough to do at Otakon so I'd like to review the situation and take some time to form an opinion.

If Pesco isn't privy to details, I suspect he wouldn't mind this info either.

EDIT: Since it would be a clean cut right here, I'd also recommend beginning Day 4 by creating a second thread for this game in the interest of preserving forum functionality.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 02:09:07 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)
« Reply #1054 on: July 24, 2012, 02:57:48 PM »
Details sent.