Author Topic: Touhou is crashing my computer >.>  (Read 2069 times)

Touhou is crashing my computer >.>
« on: July 11, 2014, 11:34:38 PM »
So i started playing through all of the Touhou games not to long ago. everything worked fine. then i got to some of the later games and it started in full screen. it had never started in full screen before. and after a minute of waiting i get the BSOD. so i tried to change my locale to japanese and it did not work. so i went to Touhou 13 where i got the option to choose the screen sise. so i went with the smalest resolution. and it worked so i reset the game and choose the full screen. then i got the BSOD again. at this point i'm kind irritated.

soooo... i wonderd if anny of you had some sort of selution? anything is appreciated THX in advance  :derp:

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Touhou is crashing my computer >.>
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 01:40:41 PM »
So i started playing through all of the Touhou games not to long ago. everything worked fine. then i got to some of the later games and it started in full screen. it had never started in full screen before. and after a minute of waiting i get the BSOD. so i tried to change my locale to japanese and it did not work. so i went to Touhou 13 where i got the option to choose the screen sise. so i went with the smalest resolution. and it worked so i reset the game and choose the full screen. then i got the BSOD again. at this point i'm kind irritated.

soooo... i wonderd if anny of you had some sort of selution? anything is appreciated THX in advance  :derp:

It seems that you are not running the configuration settings beforehand. Open custom.exe to toggle screen size and to bring the popup that asks which size you would like to select. You may have to run the games windowed if they do not work in Fullscreen.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Touhou is crashing my computer >.>
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 01:48:37 PM »
Might also be helpful to know your comp's stats, e.g. OS, memory and so forth.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."