Author Topic: Ask a Staffer Ep. 9 - No fishing allowed - Sakana  (Read 67183 times)

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Re: Ask a Staffer Ep. 9 - No fishing allowed - Sakana
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2011, 07:38:14 AM »
What's the best-worst typo you've ever made? (As in something turned humorous by a mistake)
I can't remember ;___;
I know there were some good ones, but they are buried somewhere within thousands of IRC-chatlogs.

Ever have something come across as more suggestive than intended?
Pretty sure that happens regularly, yes. And it's usually that kind of situation where you don't even know how things could be taken the wrong way until everyone starts either laughing or giving you weird looks. I can't decide which of those two is better, btw.

What's your favorite season of the year?
Spring, closely followed by summer. (See what I did the*shot*) I'm not a fan of hot weather, warm is enough for me. The ~20-25?C reach is where I feel most comfortable, ideally with a nice breeze. Plus spring has flowers and trees blooming~
As you can probably tell from this, I don't like cold, though I appreciate a nice snowy winter. If it's gonna be cold, it has to at least snow and look pretty.

Spielberg or Tarantino?
Spielberg, though I haven't seen any Tarantino yet to compare. While I don't mind watching movies, I don't do it often, so I haven't seen many of the things that most people consider common knowledge.
As far as Spielberg goes, the old Indiana Jones movies are amongst my favourites~

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2011, 09:58:17 AM »
What do you think is the craziest thing mankind has come up with?

What's the worst thing mankind has come up with?

Can you dance?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2011, 10:30:15 AM »
What do you think about:

The Austro-Hungarian Monarchy starting WW1 so Germany would rise to power.
Then
Hungary being the meeting place for the Germans, and playing a great part in making the Berlin Wall fall.
Then
Me being responsible to your net persona?

:V

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2011, 11:58:28 AM »
What do you think is the craziest thing mankind has come up with?
The internet and its contents. No really, imagine explaining the concept of the internet to someone who doesn't know it. How would you do that without embarassing yourself?

What's the worst thing mankind has come up with?
Reality TV. Alternatively, WMDs.

Can you dance?
Not at all. When dance classes were offered in school I just had come into the class anew and didn't know anyone, so I didn't bother. I might get a basic course at some point though.

What do you think about:

The Austro-Hungarian Monarchy starting WW1 so Germany would rise to power.
Then
Hungary being the meeting place for the Germans, and playing a great part in making the Berlin Wall fall.
Thanks for the help, now why did you run your own country into ruins afterwards? :P

Me being responsible to your net persona?
A bit cocky, aren't we? :P
You gave the inspiration for the tuna-sword, nothing more, nothing less. If you think that's all of my persona, then you are way off ^^

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2011, 12:39:24 PM »
The internet and its contents. No really, imagine explaining the concept of the internet to someone who doesn't know it. How would you do that without embarassing yourself?
80% Explicit
7% Spam
8% Games
4% Illegal
1% Work/Educational

Any questions on my cut down? Would you like a pie chart with that?

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2011, 12:54:59 PM »
Any questions on my cut down? Would you like a pie chart with that?
You may keep the chart, I will have the pie. Thanks  :3

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2011, 01:18:29 PM »
Thanks for the help, now why did you run your own country into ruins afterwards? :P

Ask them Soviets and those idiots who believed them. :V

If you think that's all of my persona, then you are way off ^^

Wrong, you're just a tunasword with no character. A loveslave to your mistress Ruron for all eternity! MWAHAHAHA and stuff.

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2011, 01:41:53 PM »
Why is it that you changed from tuna, to a wolf?

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2011, 01:45:42 PM »
Why is it that you changed from tuna, to a wolf?
Momiji's (the Shrine Janitor's) birthday, and accompanying avatar-shenanigans. I like that Momi there, so I'm gonna keep it for a bit :3

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2011, 08:28:29 PM »
Would Momiji be happy if I give her a bone? If not, then what should I give her?

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2011, 08:35:29 PM »
Would Momiji be happy if I give her a bone? If not, then what should I give her?
Momiji likes everything that helps her escape from abuse by Aya. No smokebombs though, those hurt a wolves nose. Things like compromising pictures to throw as distractions are the best gift for Momi. I'm not sure if wolf-tengus like bones, but I will go out of my way and say yes. She can probably find some use for it regardless even if she doesn't eat it. Worst case, she can use it to knock out Aya.
(Though I just recall that Momi is actually superior to Aya, isn't she? Then she maybe could use a good leash to keep that pesky crow-tengu in check  :3 )

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2011, 09:51:16 PM »
If our meal comes with a bone, we'll chew on it. If you throw us a bone like we're a dog, you'll get punched in the mouth :3

Ever tried to convince someone you were somebody else?

What's the best costume you've ever worn? Worst?

Who was the last person to try to eat the tuna?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #132 on: April 18, 2011, 03:39:51 AM »
Then she maybe could use a good leash to keep that pesky crow-tengu in check  :3
A leash, huh?  Oh Ruro~..... <3

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #133 on: April 18, 2011, 07:07:29 AM »
Ever tried to convince someone you were somebody else?
Nope. I should try on IRC someday :3

What's the best costume you've ever worn? Worst?
I don't like costumes too much, and I absolutely can't think of any that qualifies at best, because most stuff was in my early childhood. As for worst though, there's two choices, and both are from a movie-project with friends. I think the one that was supposed to mimic the Asterix outfit was the worse of the two, seeing as it had pants that were way too big for me and a silly helmet made from newspapers :V Go to 8:00 on this video to get an idea of how horrible it was. Though it doesn't even compare to the cardboard armor two of my friends had to wear earlier in that vid XD
We had tons of fun though, so it's all fine~

Who was the last person to try to eat the tuna?
Apr 18 07:04:37 <Sakana>   Morning~
Apr 18 07:04:45 *   Kerigis gnaws Sakana~
Keri, on the PSL-channel

A leash, huh?  Oh Ruro~..... <3
*gets the camera ready
Go ahead~

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2011, 11:05:16 AM »
How bad does your grammar get when you go too fast?

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »
How bad does your grammar get when you go too fast?
Typing or speaking? Because I tend to screw up words a lot when I speak too fast. Typing though, not much of a problem.

Valentinya

• Does not play well with others
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2011, 08:45:04 PM »
Do you like kittens?  :3

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2011, 09:55:19 PM »
Have you seen that kitty somewhere before?

Do you own any Touhou figures?

If you could have a figure of any Touhou, which would you choose?

pineyappled

« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2011, 10:07:22 PM »
I have a Reimu nendoroid.
I want the Aya figma they released a while back.

Do you have any fruit snacks?

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2011, 10:55:59 PM »

Silly Valentinya.

Tunas don't like kittens.

What do you do in your free time, if you have any?

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #140 on: April 19, 2011, 01:00:04 AM »
Ludlum or Dan Brown?

don't disappoint me now
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2011, 06:10:37 AM »
Actually I like grown-up cats more than kittens. They are cute, sure, but that's about it. And I heavily prefer kittens that behave properly and don't cause trouble :P

Have you seen that kitty somewhere before?
That one that asked me a question just now? Yes, I have, and I know her way better than you would think. Those that know me better will know about just how much I have gotten involved with some things there, and how it has affected me at times. Let's just say it wasn't always pretty, far from it.
Thankfully, things have changed and moved forward, and I sure hope that this kitten is gonna grow up into a nice cat now.

Do you own any Touhou figures?
Only a small Reimu, though I will probably get at least one other figure, a big one, one day. I also own a (non-NSFW) Touhou-doujin I bought in Akihabara's Tora no Ana.

If you could have a figure of any Touhou, which would you choose?
Oh damn, that's a hard one.... uhmmmm.... Utsuho, Patchouli, or Suika. One of those three. I never have a clear favourite there, they are all my top-charas.

Silly Valentinya.
Tunas don't like kittens.
Tsundere tunas do  :colonveeplusalpha:

What do you do in your free time, if you have any?
I have more than enough of it, because the Sociology Master I am studying is far from what I would call hard :V
Home activities usually include reading (if I have a good book available) and more often playing games. I have a Wii, PS3 and a PSP, so there's no shortage of  things to play. Less often I also watch anime, and even more rarely I may watch a movie.
When I get the chance, I prefer to visit/invite friends and do stuff together, or go out with them. I regularly meet with my best friend from childhood times and we will just play games together, co-op whenever we get the chance (that's why I'm looking forward to Portal 2 now :3). When I go out with people, we often go hiking, or just play some frisbee in the park and sit together to talk. Tomorrow we're gonna visit a zoo, haven't been there in years and they've built a lot of new stuff by now, so really excited for that~

Ludlum or Dan Brown?

don't disappoint me now
You'll probably disappointed because I don't even know Ludlum  :ohdear:
I like the books I've read by Dan Brown, they were good entertainment. It was chance that I read one of them in the first place because a friend of my mother had the book with him and gave it to me to read. I'd probably give Ludlum a try if I knew what he/she has written in the first place.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2011, 08:55:07 AM »
Ever considered giving Ragnarok Online a try?
If you haven't, then what other MMOs have you been known to play?
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2011, 09:02:44 AM »
Ever considered giving Ragnarok Online a try?
If you haven't, then what other MMOs have you been known to play?
I've given RO a try on the MotK-server when it was new, due to constant begging from aforementioned kitten. I was underwhelmed to say the least. Maybe that was because I was just getting dragged along, but I only had fun for a few hours and then lost all motivation. MMOs are just not my type of game, end of the issue.
I like multiplayer, mostly with a game where I can co-op through a story (I never beat RE5 singleplayer, only multi; or stuff like the Dynasty Warriors/Basara games) or stuff like Mario Party/Mario Kart. I've also played some Monster Hunter Tri online, which was pretty fun, but not something I'd do much. I've also played Diablo 2 over LAN before, and we've had a few sessions of Battlefield LAN with friends, which was pretty fun.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2011, 10:20:23 AM »
What's your preferred source of entertainment?

What kind of youkai would a German turn into?

What's the fastest speed you've ever gone? (any vehicle)

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2011, 01:52:24 PM »
...We should play Dynasty Warriors Online then. :>

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #146 on: April 19, 2011, 03:57:02 PM »
What's your preferred source of entertainment?
Friends :V
Well, as for entertainment in the sense of media: Despite the large amounts of games I play, I enjoy books more overall.

What kind of youkai would a German turn into?
Youkai of bureaucracy? Youkai of nitpicking and hair-splitting? Youkai of unnecessary forms? Probably something like that.

What's the fastest speed you've ever gone? (any vehicle)
How fast does an airplane on its way to Japan go? That is the answer.

...We should play Dynasty Warriors Online then. :>
I would bet my PC couldn't handle it ;___;

« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2011, 04:46:23 PM »
What happened to the people in the Wordsmith group? Is it something you have to apply for now like the RA++ group?
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2011, 05:43:40 PM »
What happened to the people in the Wordsmith group? Is it something you have to apply for now like the RA++ group?
For the time being Wordsmith is a prize-title, for the WWC or other writing challenges, so with the end of the last WWC te group was cleared. This might chnge in the future, to make it like RA+ permanently, once we have something else as a prize. Yes, this was different a few days ago, but decisions were made. ^^

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2011, 09:39:55 PM »
Youkai of bureaucracy? Youkai of nitpicking and hair-splitting? Youkai of unnecessary forms? Probably something like that.
So, basically, Nue with the personality of an overly conservative, Catholic, 80-year old elementary school teacher?

Could you picture that with a tuna?

Would the tuna spontaneously combust after being around her for any duration of time?