Author Topic: Reisen's last name is Jenet.  (Read 12294 times)

Alice Fact

• Kingdom Hearts
  • let's play shintopuncher
Reisen's last name is Jenet.
« on: May 02, 2009, 06:40:27 PM »
The name of Jenet's theme: Bad Girl. Bunny girls. One Super Art has Jenet saying "danmaku". That same Art is based slightly on illusion. That same art involves torpedoes. Bullets, real bullets. Reisen's "suppositories". Maybe Reisen wears high heels. Never forget the "lavish proportions". The possibility of her internal clock being fairly straight is no surprise. Reisen Udongein Jenet. RUJ. That sounds like "rouge". French for red. Jenet is of French nationality. French for red. Red eyes. Insanity.

Now I heard one of you was good with sprite editing. And some of you know guys who are also good...

Geese's wife/Rock's mother appears to be named "Merry", and, you guessed it; she's apparently a blonde and wears pink. Though I may have missed something.
Regarding score threads: For the time being, I'm not going to be online much; I would suggest that you simply do as you normally do, because I will come back and I will want those threads when I do.

Patoyo

• Currently waiting for Touhou 13
Re: Reisen's last name is Jenet.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 06:43:15 PM »
Jenet who?

Wordspoken

• Death Moe
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 06:49:12 PM »
I wouldn't fund it.
This voice...sounds like a drunken loli. Is that you, Suika?

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 09:33:24 PM by VileLasagna »
rofl bye

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 01:38:43 AM »
Quote from: Patoyo
Jenet who?
B.Jenet, apparently.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 04:36:21 AM »

Useless little bunny, only good for her qcf+K.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 04:39:17 AM by Stuffman »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 05:00:23 AM »
Anon-Fairy already beat you to the Reisen's-last-name punch.

I forget what he picked but I remember it being racistly appropriate for the story.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 07:46:10 AM »

for some reason this made both the touhou fan and the SNK fan in me laugh their respective asses off

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 01:39:48 PM »
Anon-Fairy already beat you to the Reisen's-last-name punch.

I forget what he picked but I remember it being racistly appropriate for the story.

Wow... someone remembers.

Reisen Id-Ishtar Isaiah (it has very Babylonian origins it seems.)

Ishtar was chosen for the Goddess of fertility, love, WAR and SEX (aptly applied for a useless bunny no? (fic wise))
Isaiah is chosen for

"The land will be completely laid waste and totally plundered. The LORD has spoken this word." (Isaiah 24:3).

I don't see a racist approach tho, I may have missed something.

Also, there is a hidden note of OC-ism by linking the initials, you get Reisen III.

I approve, and for you information, this character is not bad to use.
I rather enjoy using B.Jenet on my team when I go for quick KOs and spam moves in Reg A Maximum Impact.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 04:56:18 PM »
please stop spoiling Jenet, people :(  (the way this thread's going makes Reisen have a different personality, in terms of behavior and fighting style. There are many substantial differences between these two characters to make such comparison look weird, forced, and an offense to Jenet fans, instead of a homage. It also makes Reisen look like she needs Jenet's image and/or fans to be more appealing or likable -- at the expense of the 'related character' --, as a consequence of such strange comparison)

Seriously, I didn't expect this thread to go this far.
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

Alice Fact

• Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 07:49:44 PM »
y'know, taking things like this seriously seems odd considering what you explain in your post
Regarding score threads: For the time being, I'm not going to be online much; I would suggest that you simply do as you normally do, because I will come back and I will want those threads when I do.

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 05:03:51 PM »
I must apologize for being rude in my last post, I felt that this could evolve into a meme, and make people either actually consider such possibility (the possibility of one being the other "from the future"), or associate the two characters in a way beyond the usual comparisons, like merging their characteristics, instead of keeping them distinct, intact. I must say that I'm deeply sorry that I've offended people myself, none of you deserved this, and I'll avoid doing this again. What I've done is unredeemable, may this serve as a reminder to myself.

(hope that this doesn't interfere with the thread anymore, or any further)
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 04:15:47 AM »
Meme could be fun. Still can't understand if the last name is proven or not.

Alice Fact

• Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 07:24:42 PM »
I must apologize for being rude in my last post, I felt that this could evolve into a meme, and make people either actually consider such possibility (the possibility of one being the other "from the future"), or associate the two characters in a way beyond the usual comparisons, like merging their characteristics, instead of keeping them distinct, intact. I must say that I'm deeply sorry that I've offended people myself, none of you deserved this, and I'll avoid doing this again. What I've done is unredeemable, may this serve as a reminder to myself.

(hope that this doesn't interfere with the thread anymore, or any further)
no, you're no problem. it's just that I've seen this all over this part of the forums and I don't see how I'm any worse.

oh, and imo despising memes is no new thing and makes sense, but the target IS getting attention.

shinyjam: the voice actor for Jenet is listed as "Rei Saitoh". A pretty far stretch, but hey.