Author Topic: Subterranean Animism Mafia - GOOD END  (Read 37935 times)

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
Re: Subterranean Animism Mafia - GOOD END
« Reply #240 on: July 17, 2010, 01:27:14 AM »
HW:
"Wow I(You, Utsuho) probably seem like I'm mimicing Sanae(VGT) with my votes now."
" I'm just gonna restate that she's(Pesco ,Yuugi) literally a small clone of Reimu(Edible) and vote for her now. "
So yeah.

Also, NeoSerela, if Pesco doesn't really care about looking town, neither should you. =3

Actually, didn't expect Pesco in because of his Inaba Game taking up a lot of time.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2010, 01:57:23 AM »
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
-Suwako Moriya

Well, I said as much in private, but I like this anonymafia thing.  The slow Day 1 was probably a blessing in disguise, too.  Seems that it never helps the town to write 10 pages on Day 1.

Quote from: MSB
VGT: I thought you were Kiro or something. Too Townie. Oh well, Third time was the charm, so yeah.

How funny, I thought you were Kiro.

Quote from: Zakeri
The lynch on me sort of pisses me off, though, since the logical thing to do on day 2 with a town flip is to analyze the people on the wagon, rather than continue to pursue your day one cases.

This game is a great example of why that's not true.  Town can and does lynch bad townies without scum's help at all, especially on D1.

Anyway, good game and such.  Scum were closer to winning than the numbers would suggest.  A Koishi lynch D3 and then a Yamame kill N3 probably would've led to an Orin lynch or modkill the next day, and after that the town would be in LyLo.  Losing our investigative role early on really hurt us.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2010, 04:31:20 AM »
Every Yamame post was Sodium.  Choja never even confirmed.  I think he said he was having internet issues though, so I wouldn't hold that against him.
Yes, I was; my internet blew out on July 4th and I wasn't able to get back on until today.

Thank you very much, Sodium, for taking my place! Sorry about having you replace me but you're lovely for doing that. Nice job protecting the good girl and all!
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #243 on: July 18, 2010, 03:26:03 PM »
So, just to chime in. I'm still amazed I drew the N1 NK, since I figured my few posts were pretty bad, and I really thought it was going to Koishi. I'm also kinda surprised Koishi drew fire for the next couple of days, but I also would've probably pushed for the Marisa lynch more, so... ^^'

Anyways, was a fun game to read, even after I was killed, and yay Town~

The lynch on me sort of pisses me off, though, since the logical thing to do on day 2 with a town flip is to analyze the people on the wagon, rather than continue to pursue your day one cases.
See, to me, the logical thing is to work on D2 cases - maybe look at the wagon, but don't rely entirely on it (or ignore it entirely either), and, well.. it seems to have worked for Town here, methinks.  :V