Author Topic: Okuu Quest : A Z-Machine Adventure.  (Read 82079 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Okuu Quest : A Z-Machine Adventure.
« Reply #990 on: May 31, 2010, 12:43:09 AM »
> It was kinda east wasn't it?  Well either way, point out the general location of the encounter on their map.

>You walk over to the map and stare it, doing everything you can to remember the trip. You started not far from the busstop near Yukari's home. Then you went east until the undergrowth was too thick. Then you went north, until you found an animal trail, followed that to a stream, and kept going east. Tracing the route with your finger, you think you find the spot. Renko quickly places a green pin there and studies the map. "Okay," she says. "Mary, do we still have all the stuff packed up?"
>"Yep, I'll go get the bag," says Maribel, as she bustles off to the back parts of the office.
>"Man, this could be a our big break!" Renko says, grinning. "Oh man, oh man. We've never gotten information this fresh before!"

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #991 on: May 31, 2010, 12:53:14 AM »
> Check on Parsee.
> If she seems bored, then tell the Investigators that we have to go and wish them luck on their hunt.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #992 on: May 31, 2010, 01:04:16 AM »
> Check on Parsee.
> If she seems bored, then tell the Investigators that we have to go and wish them luck on their hunt.

>She does look rather bored. She's idly examining one of the charms that Renko was working on.
>You wish Renko luck on her hunt, while Maribel emerges with a huge camping backpack that seems to be filled to the brim with stuff. "Oh, you're not coming with us, Utsuho?" asks Maribel. "If your friend has a mobile, we'll call you if you find anything?"
>"Wait, you don't have a cell phone?" says Parsee. She digs into her purse and pulls out one, offering it to you. "Here, take my old one. There's still a few weeks on it. And no one knows the number anyways."

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #993 on: May 31, 2010, 01:06:30 AM »
>Get the number for the cell, give it to Maribel and Renko. The number, that is, not the phone itself.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #994 on: May 31, 2010, 01:17:37 AM »
>Get the number for the cell, give it to Maribel and Renko. The number, that is, not the phone itself.

>You obtain: Mobile Phone
>You get the number off of it, and give it to Maribel. In turn, she gives you her number. "We'll call you if we find anything."
>"Hey, um, clean up my contacts, please?" asks Parsee. "Without going through them?"

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #995 on: May 31, 2010, 07:07:08 AM »
> Hand the phone back to Parsee.
> "Oh, my bad.  Why don't you do it?  I'm not exactly sure how to work it and if there's private information I don't want to accidentally stumble upon it."
> Wish the investigators luck and depart the Agency with Parsee.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #996 on: May 31, 2010, 07:26:39 AM »
> Hand the phone back to Parsee.
> "Oh, my bad.  Why don't you do it?  I'm not exactly sure how to work it and if there's private information I don't want to accidentally stumble upon it."
> Wish the investigators luck and depart the Agency with Parsee.

>"Thanks," she says, as she fiddles with it. "I didn't even think about that."
>You wish the investigators luck and leave the office.
>Parsee hands you back the phone. "There, all clean. So, what's on your mind next?"

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #997 on: May 31, 2010, 09:18:07 PM »
> "I'm not really sure.  I think I've basically done everything I wanted to do today.  You got anything that needs to be done?"

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #998 on: May 31, 2010, 09:34:03 PM »
>"Do you get free texting?"
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #999 on: May 31, 2010, 09:59:07 PM »
> "I'll try and think of something, but now I feel kind of bad for dragging you out here considering how bored you were.  Let me make it up to you.  Is there anything you'd like to do right now?  Anything at all!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1000 on: May 31, 2010, 10:11:01 PM »
>Parsee shanks you.