Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30  (Read 73398 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2017, 05:30:26 AM »
//Oh ?

Sanadai-chan T:

>"Then it is true... the you from that Gensokyo attacked me for some reason, she didn't say anything... and Seija was also besides her glistering too..."

Prime (Ruukoto):

>"The Hypervessel isn't where it was anymore... did they leave ?"

Copdai Alt.:

>An balanced perfect/complete fusion.

Prime (Rin):

>"...in a Alternate World, another Gensokyo, very alike but still different..."

Primes (Hypervessel):

>Cast it if it takes less than 5%.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2017, 05:33:48 AM »
//I had not posted my commands yet, parser. I was waiting for Kilga's return.  :V

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2017, 05:41:05 AM »
//eh probably too late to fix anyway since raf posted. So I'll just write my next commands.

SenScout:
>How does it feel for us?
>Notify our partner to stop if we feel a bad feeling during the process

SenDai
>Immediately abort if we or SenScout feels a bad feeling.

Prime (Rin)
>begin discussing QPU alignment with Rin

>Locations of Kono, Letty, and Kids.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2017, 05:52:45 AM »
//I had not posted my commands yet, parser. I was waiting for Kilga's return.  :V
//With such a wall of text, I was sure everyone had one in...

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2017, 06:06:50 AM »
ExperiDai:

> "... Uh... So? What does that mean?"
> Look very confused.

===

Prime (Kono):

> "... Do you want to take a walk together...?"
> Keep rubbing her hand.

===

Prime (Rin):

> "I guess you can call it a "a not-so-parallel-dimension"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2017, 01:03:02 PM »
RenBug, MerryBug:

> Does Merry look normal now?
>> If so, how tall is she compared to our host's current height?

RenBug (T):

> Oh, I wonder if it's okay if I rejoin her now...

MerryBug:

> If our host stopped running her hand through her hair, resume doing so, though at a gentle rate.
> If our host is still running her hand through her hair, then simply Beat and wait for what Merry is gonna do.

---

KaisuDai:

> Look concerned.
> "...Miss Kaisu...?"

---

HamiDai:

> (R) "Oh, whoops! No, I'll come out."
> Warp our life energy outside of Hamiya and into the bedroom.

---

SenDai:

> Keep going.

---

//I think this got missed in the last wave.

> Omni-observe Yukari's bedroom again.

RanBug (R):

> "Well, the goal would be to not be found out. I know how to hide such things so that you can present yourself normally for Yukari-sama and in public but can be changed in private, when you're on your own time."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2017, 02:00:12 PM »

//Oh ?

Sanadai-chan T:

>"Then it is true... the you from that Gensokyo attacked me for some reason, she didn't say anything... and Seija was also besides her glistering too..."

> "Um...Could it be linked that thing that happened before..." Gasanae twirls her umbrella lightly and slowly.

Prime (Ruukoto):

>"The Hypervessel isn't where it was anymore... did they leave ?"

> "Hm..." Ruukoto goes silent.

Copdai Alt.:

>An balanced perfect/complete fusion.

Prime (Rin):

>"...in a Alternate World, another Gensokyo, very alike but still different..."

Primes (Hypervessel):

>Cast it if it takes less than 5%.

> You perform a balanced fusion between the two of you.

> "An alternate world..." Rin repeats.

> You cast.

> They are not...

//eh probably too late to fix anyway since raf posted. So I'll just write my next commands.

SenScout:

>How does it feel for us?

>Notify our partner to stop if we feel a bad feeling during the process

SenDai

>Immediately abort if we or SenScout feels a bad feeling.

Prime (Rin)

>begin discussing QPU alignment with Rin

>Locations of Kono, Letty, and Kids.

Prime (Rin):

> "I guess you can call it a "a not-so-parallel-dimension"

> It feels the same.

> You finish fusing.

> Rin keeps interrupting and trying to talk about cryptids and the possibility of her being one.

> Kono is outside of home. The kids are in their beds, asleep. Letty is outside of home as well, asleep.

ExperiDai:

> "... Uh... So? What does that mean?"

> Look very confused.

===

Prime (Kono):

> "... Do you want to take a walk together...?"

> Keep rubbing her hand.

> "For example, as a human, eating the history of something for a bit could hide that it exists... except to a few select people... Creating history as I am now would be the opposite."

> "It's late... If something happens to you... and the child..." Kono goes quieter.

RenBug, MerryBug:

> Does Merry look normal now?

>> If so, how tall is she compared to our host's current height?

RenBug (T):

> Oh, I wonder if it's okay if I rejoin her now...

MerryBug:

> If our host stopped running her hand through her hair, resume doing so, though at a gentle rate.

> If our host is still running her hand through her hair, then simply Beat and wait for what Merry is gonna do.

> Yes.

> Maribel is much shorter... She looks like a child or a fairy compared to Renko and you.

> Renko slightly nods towards Maribel, still running a hand through her hair.

> Maribel sits down on the bed.

> "Okay..." Maribel nods lightly, holding her hands out.

KaisuDai:

> Look concerned.

> "...Miss Kaisu...?"

---

HamiDai:

> (R) "Oh, whoops! No, I'll come out."

> Warp our life energy outside of Hamiya and into the bedroom.

> Kaisu doesn't answer.

> You warp your life energy out of Hamiya safely.

SenDai:

> Keep going.

---

//I think this got missed in the last wave.

> Omni-observe Yukari's bedroom again.

RanBug (R):

> "Well, the goal would be to not be found out. I know how to hide such things so that you can present yourself normally for Yukari-sama and in public but can be changed in private, when you're on your own time."

//April fo- okay. Sorry. Too late... My bad anyways.

> You finish.

> "So..." Virtue observes you.

> "Having you get in trouble for this wouldn't be well... How long would you suspect it would take her to reconsider?"

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2017, 02:10:30 PM »
//Speaking of missing things!

//Wonder if things'll ever go back to the normal parsing method...

//In all honesty, I believe that since...

* the Rin crisis is completely resolved,
* the Gensokyo Dais and Outside World Dais are now linked, and
* the Alternate Gensokyo appears to operate on a different time flow from the original Gensokyo,

//...we can and should resume normal update rates.

---

SenFusion:

> Who are we now?
> Are we connected to both the Gensokyo Dais and the Outside World Dais?

RenBug, MerryBug, MikeyBug:

> If SenFusion is indeed connected to both the Gensokyo Dais and ourselves, are we feeling any less imminent-death-y?

RenBug:

> Resume listening to our host's thoughts.

MerryBug:

> Think about whether or not our host likes her hair.
> Think about whether or not our host wants it to be longer.
> (F) I should ask Merry about my hair once this is done.

---

KaisuDai:

> Look around nervously, then resume watching Kaisu silently.
> Adopt a dawning look of realization.
> "Oh! Oh! Um, should I leave so you can be by yourself?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, uh..."
> Warp enough growth magic out of Hamiya's chests and back into ourselves so that they are still large enough that Hamiya can lie down on them collectively, but there would not be any room whatsoever for anyone else.
> "...Is that okay? Or should I go smaller?"

---

> Is Yukari still asleep?

RanBug (R):

> "I'm not sure...hopefully not too long. You deserve to look as pretty as possible, Miss Ran."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2017, 02:24:43 PM »
Sanadai-chan T:

>"What do you mean ?"

Prime (Ruukoto):

>Wait.

Primes (Hypervessel):

>Now prepare another one to find out where did the Hypervessel go.
>Cast it if it costs 5% or less.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2017, 02:25:08 PM »
//Also i think it's okay to go back ? It should be fine. IMO.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2017, 02:36:23 PM »
//I honestly preferred the slower flow, though if I'm overruled I'll be okay with going back.
//lets see what Tashi thinks whenever he's available.

Quartet:
>Do we feel a rise in faith yet?

Senfusion
>Do we feel like we're dying?

Collective:
>In case things go awry, prepare a miracle to prevent the dais outside from dying.
>>How much will this cost?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2017, 02:45:12 PM »
//I admit that the slower flow was a lot more relieving yeah.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2017, 02:58:54 PM »
//Conversely, it made me a lot more itchy. >_> It still does, too, now I'm back from the convention.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2017, 03:11:41 PM »
//Conversely, it made me a lot more itchy. >_> It still does, too, now I'm back from the convention.
//Indeed. Spring break's over, so there's occasional times where I'll possibly be able to pop in. With waiting for everyone to post/be ready, I'll have to save progress and actually post at another time, as opposed to quickly getting in bursts. As for being at home, things were much quicker and enjoyable with freedom, even with the occasional "wait for me please", that gave time to enjoy something else for a bit.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2017, 03:14:37 PM »
//Albeit I like not missing anything with this, I feel bad for others to wait for me when they want to continue... I guess I can go with returning to the past method. Though I don't possess Kilga's magic fingers that allow him to post so quickly (That, or he has already a draft of his next commands prepared).
> Goes to sleep.
> Wakes up.
> 50 new replies.
> Ok.

Prime (Kono):

> "If that's what you want, it's okay."
> Continue rubbing her hand comfortingly and smile.
> "I'll look for the best for our child, Kono. I won't try to put him or her in danger."

===

ExperiDai:

> Think for a moment...
> "So... Let's see... Like this, you can create... uh..."
> Look around, then stop our look at one bamboo and point at it.
> "You can create your own bamboo that has a history behind? That's what you mean?"

===

Prime (Rin):

> "Uh-huh."
> Nod.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 03:17:10 PM by Tashi »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2017, 03:23:34 PM »
//Yeah it's pretty sucky that you go to sleep and then suddenly over 6 parsings have been done and your plan of doing X has been significantly damaged.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2017, 03:57:57 PM »
//It's a fairly tough balancing act, to be sure. I guess it's easier when one accepts that things won't always go according to one's plans due to access times, though. (This is why I tend not to comment seriously if something goes belly-up overnight, no matter the degree of personal or game-wide importance.)

//The perhaps-hidden extra benefit to not having to wait on people is that it allows oneself to be a lot freer with one's participation with the game. In particular, it means no one is outright tied to it; people can take breaks as needed, or have an emergency come up and deal with it, and not have to worry about their commitment to all of their fellow players. This most recent weekend for me was a perfect example of this, and honestly I was a little bit annoyed that I had to post stuff since I was hoping to get away entirely from thinking about things of significance for a while (I know what I said about not posting until Monday, but I could not, in good conscience, force everyone else to wait that long).

//Truth be told, if the game were to enter an extended period of "everyone must post before an update can proceed", then I would most likely drop out entirely after a few select side stories are resolved to my satisfaction. This is not meant to be any sort of nuclear option (as much as it sure looks like one), but it is what I see as the best resolution to the combined issues of (a) me not liking having to wait on other people, and (b) me not liking the pressure of obligatory constant participation.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2017, 04:13:26 PM »
//Truth be told, if the game were to enter an extended period of "everyone must post before an update can proceed", then I would most likely drop out entirely after a few select side stories are resolved to my satisfaction.

//Heck... If any player is going to quit because of this, then I am most surely going to vote for a reject for the "everyone must post before an update" thing. I don't care if I have stay behind the updates, but I won't let other players not have their fun just because I choose a more slow pace.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2017, 04:17:37 PM »
//Yeah it's pretty sucky that you go to sleep and then suddenly over 6 parsings have been done and your plan of doing X has been significantly damaged.
//This ^

//Also applies to those of us who have work and classes. In the old method you couldn't go an hour without a significant amount of things happening lol

//FAKE EDIT
//your argument has valid points, Kilga. But when a game such as this advances at a fast enough rate, you can't really take breaks when you want to for the same issues I addressed. Since if you take your eyes off this game for even a moment you could miss so much. And if you don't post as soon as possible after a parsing there is a very high chance of being ninja'd by the parser before you can do anything.

//Granted, we could still have a slower flow without having to wait on everyone, (Which seems to be a fair middle ground imo) but we would either need majority agreement or its entirely up to the parser.

//Also on the topic of waiting until Monday, I would've been fine with it. Plus I didn't want it to be held up on your account because I knew you didn't like that happening (part of the reason I refrained from posting was so that it wasn't solely you), but to be fair you kinda set yourself up with the inter-clone conversation (I know someone else probably could've continued it,  but nobody knew if you had anything specific in mind regarding your clone's side of it.)

//as a final thought, I'm still honestly surprised the current parsing method lasted for so long lol.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2017, 05:50:04 PM »
//I don't want my post to be taken as "do things my way or I quit", since that's not the intention. I meant it more as "in the event that there is an otherwise-irreconcilable difference in update schedule preferences, I would be willing to step aside for the sake of the rest of the player base". My position is that if everyone else wants the "everyone must post before an update can proceed" system to remain in place, then I will willingly remove the only block to such a system (myself), and I am at peace with that decision.

//Naz: I understand that you would have been fine with waiting until Monday, but I personally was not, irrespective of the opinions of any other players. I, myself, would have found such an act disrespectful to the game itself.

//I also understand the aggravation of waking up to several new posts and missed opportunities. It's happened to me many times in the past, both in this game and in many others. I think this gets back to what I said in the first paragraph here. I confess I may be speaking from a position of privilege on this matter, though, since my access times are open wider than most others.

//As for the Senkai thing, I would have been fine if someone else adopted the SenDai half of the conversation, and I do apologize for not saying so. Part of not saying so was a result of not wanting my other side plots to fall too far behind, though, since at least the HifuuBugs and KaisuDai were doing immediately important things even if HamiDai and RanBug were/are just sort of dicking around. (This is part of the reason I'd wait until after side stories are resolved to satisfaction before I'd leave.)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2017, 06:07:28 PM »
//Speaking of missing things!

//In all honesty, I believe that since...

* the Rin crisis is completely resolved,
* the Gensokyo Dais and Outside World Dais are now linked, and
* the Alternate Gensokyo appears to operate on a different time flow from the original Gensokyo,

//...we can and should resume normal update rates.

---

SenFusion:

> Who are we now?
> Are we connected to both the Gensokyo Dais and the Outside World Dais?

RenBug, MerryBug, MikeyBug:

> If SenFusion is indeed connected to both the Gensokyo Dais and ourselves, are we feeling any less imminent-death-y?

RenBug:

> Resume listening to our host's thoughts.

MerryBug:

> Think about whether or not our host likes her hair.
> Think about whether or not our host wants it to be longer.
> (F) I should ask Merry about my hair once this is done.
> You're Daiyousei. Who else would you be?
> You seem to be.

> That feeling is gone...
> Go on. Renko thinks.
> Renko likes her hair.
> Renko has considered it being longer, but doesn't want it to get in the way.
> Maribel brings her hands back to rub her eyes a bit tiredly.
> "Uuugh...." She shakes her head a bit, taking a breath.
KaisuDai:

> Look around nervously, then resume watching Kaisu silently.
> Adopt a dawning look of realization.
> "Oh! Oh! Um, should I leave so you can be by yourself?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, uh..."
> Warp enough growth magic out of Hamiya's chests and back into ourselves so that they are still large enough that Hamiya can lie down on them collectively, but there would not be any room whatsoever for anyone else.
> "...Is that okay? Or should I go smaller?"
> You feel... something. It's not like a bad feeling. You can't really determine it...
> "N-No. I'm fine." Kaisu responds after a moment, before looking to the side.

> You warp growth magic back into you.
> "...Yea." Hamiya checks. "It's nice. Still weird... even doing all of this. I'm sorry for not being so open Daiyousei. This is rare, and there's not even any risks to anything with you around..."
> Is Yukari still asleep?

RanBug (R):

> "I'm not sure...hopefully not too long. You deserve to look as pretty as possible, Miss Ran."
> You observe...
> She seems to be.

> "Tha-"
> "Yea." Chen agrees.
> "T-Thank you." Ran says.
> "What if I ask Yukari-sama?" Chen asks. "That's us two against her."
Sanadai-chan T:

>"What do you mean ?"

Prime (Ruukoto):

>Wait.

Primes (Hypervessel):

>Now prepare another one to find out where did the Hypervessel go.
>Cast it if it costs 5% or less.
> "A-About our magic. Or did that not happen to them?"

> You wait,until Ruukoto beeps a few times, and your food is ready.
> "They are in another Gensokyo." Ruukoto says.

> You prepare another miracle...
> It doesn't seem like it'll work...
//I honestly preferred the slower flow, though if I'm overruled I'll be okay with going back.
//lets see what Tashi thinks whenever he's available.

Quartet:
>Do we feel a rise in faith yet?

Senfusion

Collective:
>In case things go awry, prepare a miracle to prevent the dais outside from dying.
>>How much will this cost?
> You think you feel it...
> You don't anymore.
> You don't anymore.
> You prepare a miracle...
> It doesn't seem like it'll work.
//Albeit I like not missing anything with this, I feel bad for others to wait for me when they want to continue... I guess I can go with returning to the past method. Though I don't possess Kilga's magic fingers that allow him to post so quickly (That, or he has already a draft of his next commands prepared).
> Goes to sleep.
> Wakes up.
> 50 new replies.
> Ok.

Prime (Kono):

> "If that's what you want, it's okay."
> Continue rubbing her hand comfortingly and smile.
> "I'll look for the best for our child, Kono. I won't try to put him or her in danger."
> You continue.
> Kono smiles a bit.
ExperiDai:

> Think for a moment...
> "So... Let's see... Like this, you can create... uh..."
> Look around, then stop our look at one bamboo and point at it.
> "You can create your own bamboo that has a history behind? That's what you mean?"

===

Prime (Rin):

> "Uh-huh."
> Nod.
> "Sort of..." Keine acknowledges.

> "How do you know?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2017, 06:13:56 PM »
RenBug:

> Beat.

MerryBug:

> Think about what Renko thinks of being this much larger than Merry.
> Keep running our hand gently through our hair.

---

KaisuDai:

> "Um...okay..."
> Dwell on the new feeling we're feeling to try to get a better understanding of it.
> If introspection doesn't seem to be yielding any fruit, try preparing a miracle to determine why we're feeling that feeling.
> Wait for further action from Kaisu while doing this.

---

HamiDai:

> Shake head.
> "No, no! It's okay, Hamiya. I understand this sort of thing isn't for everyone."

---

SenFusion:

> Smile.
> "It worked!"

---

RanBug (R):

> "Hmm, maybe...it might convince Yukari-sama, but I don't want Yukari-sama to get mad at Chen..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2017, 06:15:09 PM »
>Describe the new feeling.

SenFusion:
>keep an eye on the Senscout component of our life force. We might need to cleave it from us if this feeling is something bad.

>locations of kids, letty, and Kono  (I don't remember this being parsed)

Prime ( Ruukoto)
>"is it Gensokyo A?"
>Look concerned.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2017, 06:30:16 PM »
Primes (Hypervessel):

>Go ahead and remake Rikadai-chan.

Sanadai-chan T:

>"Nope, at least i don't think so, the me of that place didn't even ascend yet, she is actually kinda low on morale... she just... looked at me when i called for her, then made that big star danmaku that started to go after me... and she was watching the others for up above... I-I don't get it... onee-chan i'm so confused... I-I don't want to fight you..."

Prime (Rin):

>"Because i have one self there, it's a long story..."
>Sigh.
>"But yeah... everyone is engaging in danmaku, and i have no idea who is fighting who, and what onee-chan did..."

Prime (Ruukoto):

>"Do you think you could write that location information thing on a paper ? Maybe i could do something to get there."

//I'm willing to bet that one of the abilities Renko awakened will aid in getting to that other Gensokyo if it's an different one.

>Manifest another self, naming her Prime (Scout).

Prime (Scout):

>Shrink down and then warp to the corner of what we remember to be Sumireko's bathroom or bedroom, whichever works best.
>Look around.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2017, 06:55:10 PM »
//FWIW that new feeling is likely a direct consequence of Kaisu's silent introspection, given we just told a love-lonely Reimu to go after Kasen and the very next meaningful thing Reimu did after that was reform Kaisu. Perhaps love is blooming on the inside, and we are able to feel it by virtue of being the goddess of matchmaking?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2017, 07:07:22 PM »
//So does that mean we can also control Game MM ?

//Well that could also be another source of faith then.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2017, 08:06:49 PM »
//Goddess of Matchmaking... Capture the Flag or Team Deathmatch?

ExperiDai:

> "Oooh..."
> Clap quickly in excitement.
> "Oooh! That's fully-cooly!"
> Watch her expectantly.
> "And how does it work? Can you tell me? I mean... What happens when you create the history of something? It just appears out of nowhere?"

===

Prime (Kono):

> "Do you feel you want to sleep?"
> Continue.

===

Prime (Rin):

> "It's like... a war..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2017, 09:10:42 PM »
//just a heads up, I'll be away for a few hours.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2017, 09:14:28 PM »
RenBug:

> Beat.

MerryBug:

> Think about what Renko thinks of being this much larger than Merry.
> Keep running our hand gently through our hair.
> You think...
> Renko is just now considering Maribel's height compared to hers. She's smiling a bit. She thinks Maribel looks cute being shorter than her.
> You continue.
> "So... what are you trying?" Renko asks.
> Maribel doesn't respond.
KaisuDai:

> "Um...okay..."
> Dwell on the new feeling we're feeling to try to get a better understanding of it.
> If introspection doesn't seem to be yielding any fruit, try preparing a miracle to determine why we're feeling that feeling.
> Wait for further action from Kaisu while doing this.
> You try, but you can't feel it anymore. It came and went...
> You prepare a miracle to find out what it was...
> It doesn't seem like it'll work.
> Kaisu is quiet again.
HamiDai:

> Shake head.
> "No, no! It's okay, Hamiya. I understand this sort of thing isn't for everyone."

---

SenFusion:

> Smile.
> "It worked!"
> "If you say so..." Hamiya sits down on the bed.

> "That's good..."
RanBug (R):

> "Hmm, maybe...it might convince Yukari-sama, but I don't want Yukari-sama to get mad at Chen..."
> "I'd rather not get you in trouble with this too Chen." Ran says.
>Describe the new feeling.

SenFusion:
>keep an eye on the Senscout component of our life force. We might need to cleave it from us if this feeling is something bad.

>locations of kids, letty, and Kono  (I don't remember this being parsed)

Prime ( Ruukoto)
>"is it Gensokyo A?"
>Look concerned.
Prime (Ruukoto):

>"Do you think you could write that location information thing on a paper ? Maybe i could do something to get there."

//I'm willing to bet that one of the abilities Renko awakened will aid in getting to that other Gensokyo if it's an different one.
> You cannot.

> You keep an eye on it...
> You Ctrl F "Letty" and the others...
> Kono is outside of home. The kids are in their beds, asleep. Letty is outside of home as well, asleep.

> "Huh? Oh. Yes."
Primes (Hypervessel):

>Go ahead and remake Rikadai-chan.
> You manifest another self.
Sanadai-chan T:

>"Nope, at least i don't think so, the me of that place didn't even ascend yet, she is actually kinda low on morale... she just... looked at me when i called for her, then made that big star danmaku that started to go after me... and she was watching the others for up above... I-I don't get it... onee-chan i'm so confused... I-I don't want to fight you..."

Prime (Rin):

>"Because i have one self there, it's a long story..."
>Sigh.
>"But yeah... everyone is engaging in danmaku, and i have no idea who is fighting who, and what onee-chan did..."
Prime (Rin):

> "It's like... a war..."
> "M-Maybe Reimu will do something then. She beat Sanae and Kogasa up before, so..."

> "Onee-chan?" Rin questions.
>Manifest another self, naming her Prime (Scout).

Prime (Scout):

>Shrink down and then warp to the corner of what we remember to be Sumireko's bathroom or bedroom, whichever works best.
>Look around.
> You manifest another self.
> You shrink and warp to the outside world of Sumireko's bathroom.
> No one is inside here right now.
//Goddess of Matchmaking... Capture the Flag or Team Deathmatch?

ExperiDai:

> "Oooh..."
> Clap quickly in excitement.
> "Oooh! That's fully-cooly!"
> Watch her expectantly.
> "And how does it work? Can you tell me? I mean... What happens when you create the history of something? It just appears out of nowhere?"

===

Prime (Kono):

> "Do you feel you want to sleep?"
> Continue.
> Keine shrugs.

> "I'm okay..." Kono says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2017, 09:20:17 PM »
RenBug (T):

> I hope she's okay...

MerryBug:

> Let go of control of our host's hand and see if she continues running her hand through her hair on her own.

---

KaisuDai:

> Check out faith flows again. In particular, try to see if any is coming from Kaisu.
> Continue looking concerned.
> "...Did you feel that just now, Miss Kaisu? I thought I felt something..."

---

HamiDai:

> Nod once emphatically.
> "I do say so! So it's totally okay."
> Wave all of our arms a bit.
> "Uh, with that said, should I give you back all of your limbs? Or do you wanna stay this way?"

---

SenFusion:

> Blink.
> "Uh, what were we talking about before this?"

---

RanBug (R):

> "Maybe we could ask again tomorrow?"

---

> Omni-observe the Human Village, to see if anything interesting is going on.
> Manifest just outside the Human Village in the same location we approached it from last time we wandered through it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 09:37:40 PM by Suwako Moriya »