Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 22  (Read 64870 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 22
« Reply #450 on: December 02, 2016, 06:00:15 PM »
(Or at least lied about it).
//Well, for the record, he did announce his intentions before getting greedy for more power...

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #451 on: December 02, 2016, 06:02:40 PM »
//Time magic and warp magic can't *hold* objects in mid-air, and a plethora of Flan clones is inefficient (and something we're trying to cut down on besides). Take something like manual labor for helping fix Yumemi's ship; telekinesis would allow for control of multiple tools at once over a wider range than a person could reach at once normally.

//I'm not going to 'let it be' because you're being very disingenuous about this whole thing, which has really only confirmed my personal suspicion that you're opposing this strictly because you like Sumireko.

//Fake edit: The overall situation changed to one that was far more favorable to the idea of copying more magics. I had reasons for not wanting to do it anymore before, those reasons are invalid now, ergo I have changed my mind. I'm not going to continue to hold an opinion if the reasons for that opinion get invalidated.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 06:04:17 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #452 on: December 02, 2016, 06:12:07 PM »
//I'm not going to 'let it be' because you're being very disingenuous about this whole thing, which has really only confirmed my personal suspicion that you're opposing this strictly because you like Sumireko.

//If you really want my personal opinion it would be to stop the abilitiy acquiral as a whole, not just on Sumireko and Rikako, and just like you have those suspicions on my i have suspicions that you just want more abilities to do more of your personal ideas.

//Time magic and warp magic can't *hold* objects in mid-air, and a plethora of Flan clones is inefficient (and something we're trying to cut down on besides). Take something like manual labor for helping fix Yumemi's ship; telekinesis would allow for control of multiple tools at once over a wider range than a person could reach at once normally.

//However we have no idea on how to use those tools, and we have heard that even Sumireko needs a long time to learn and improve with her abilities from herself, if you really want those abilities, go propose the idea to Sumireko herself, if she accepts it, then it's all fine.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #453 on: December 02, 2016, 06:13:00 PM »
//There's also the fact that most of the hive mind would reject it simply on the basis that it belongs to Sumireko, whom those renegade clones that nearly tore the family apart are in love with. Realistically, they would want to distance themselves from things that remind them of that...

//For the record: My opinion on this is mostly in opposition to getting greedy for more. Especially since we have more than enough powers than we'll ever need right now.
//Though, in the case of Rikako's power, it was mostly because I feel that it's unfair to others and we've personally seen how dangerous it is. I honestly say it's better just to let her keep it, rather than take it for ourselves and risk another Komeiji situation...

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #454 on: December 02, 2016, 08:25:47 PM »
//Oh, if silly self-entertaining ideas came to me that employed telekinesis, I would absolutely consider them. That's part of the fun of having such magic!

//Here's one thing I truly don't understand about the situation. I've heard it said several times that we have "enough" magic from other people. When did having "enough" of something ever turn into "therefore it is to our detriment to have more"? Working 40 hours a week is enough to financially sustain my lifestyle; does that make it wrong or bad or whatever for me to work overtime whenever it's offered? Having a few slices of pizza is enough for me to feel satisfied from dinner; does that makes it wrong or bad or whatever for me to have ice cream for dessert? Of course not, that's silly. This is spiritually the same thing, even if the medium is different.

//Like, if y'all feel content with the magics you have, then hey, more power to you. You certainly don't have to use any more we happen to acquire (like the Seiga magic and Byakuren magic acquisitions that, bizarrely, neither of you made a peep about). I've taken an interest in some more magics that I'd like, and I have plans for acquiring them that (as far as I can tell) cause literally 0 inconvenience for either of you if I employ them. I (currently) do not see a single downside to the acquisition and responsible handling of certain magics. It is possible there are some! I just don't see them. But if they're there, I want to see them!

//There's also the fact that most of the hive mind would reject it simply on the basis that it belongs to Sumireko, whom those renegade clones that nearly tore the family apart are in love with. Realistically, they would want to distance themselves from things that remind them of that...

//Like this! This is an actual proposed negative of acquiring telekinesis! I mean, I completely disagree with it, because I know I certainly don't get warm fuzzies thinking about Flan every time I make clones, or Sanae or Suika or Alice every time I grow or shrink, or Marisa every time I light up a dark area, or etc, and as such would not get all choked up thinking about Sumireko every time I flew an inanimate object through the air- I believe it's perfectly possible to divorce the enjoyment caused by magics from whatever emotions their source instill in us, particularly by virtue of being a fairy - but it's still at least something that's like "this is a bad thing that would happen if you did this". Can the discussion have more things like this? Things like this that can be analyzed so that either your collective fears can be assuaged, or I can be shown something that I didn't consider previously and change my mind on the issue?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 08:27:42 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #455 on: December 02, 2016, 08:30:50 PM »
//On Seiga and Byakuren: I didn't object to Seiga's because we technically already had it. And I noticed Byakuren's too late to do anything about it.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #456 on: December 02, 2016, 08:33:09 PM »
//I figured Byakuren's might have been a time thing, but let's be fair, you've post-admonished me for things before. =P

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #457 on: December 02, 2016, 08:41:17 PM »
//Is it that hard to believe that just decided to let it slide this time?

//It's not like we're ever going to actually use Seiga and Byakuren's powers anyway. Warp makes Seiga's redundant... Byakuren's we'll just never have a situation for, especially considering we're pretty adaptable already with our current arsenal.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #458 on: December 02, 2016, 08:53:39 PM »
//Honestly? Yes, I was genuinely shocked when you didn't say a thing, and I'm still mildly surprised you haven't said anything about Yoshika being on my list of interesting magics, not even out of curiosity. Whether that's due to your mannerisms or my cynicism I'm but sure, though if I had to guess I'd guess the latter.

//I think Seiga's is situationally useful, particularly since it demonstrably works on sentient lifeforms, though it's better used for avoiding blind warping through walls. Byakuren's can probably be used as a physical buff, in the event we need to lift something heavy.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #459 on: December 02, 2016, 08:56:22 PM »
//Honestly? Yes, I was genuinely shocked when you didn't say a thing, and I'm still mildly surprised you haven't said anything about Yoshika being on my list of interesting magics, not even out of curiosity. Whether that's due to your mannerisms or my cynicism I'm but sure, though if I had to guess I'd guess the latter.
//wait, WHAT!?! Why YOSHIKA of all people!?!
//I didn't even realize you mentioned Yoshika.

Byakuren's can probably be used as a physical buff, in the event we need to lift something heavy.
//But we could just grow, or use faith to buff us... Or better yet, shrink the heavy object...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #460 on: December 02, 2016, 08:58:16 PM »
//Okay, say you do get the Sumireko Magic somehow, even though we have no idea where she is, what will you use it for *now* ?

Yoshika

//I don't even know what Yoshika can do, and even then how would you do so ? You tried it before just to have her body fall down lifelessly.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #461 on: December 02, 2016, 09:40:28 PM »
//Yoshika was #4 on the original list of interest, unless I wrote it wrong. I'm interested because the initial encounter with her suggests her magic might grant substantial endurance.

//I have no immediate need for the telekinesis, but I'm also not pursuing it right now. I wasn't planning on going after it for a while.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #462 on: December 02, 2016, 10:00:17 PM »
//Yoshika was #4 on the original list of interest, unless I wrote it wrong. I'm interested because the initial encounter with her suggests her magic might grant substantial endurance.
//Endurance we won't really need...

//Also, from a meta perspective, who's to say it won't have side effects? We could end up as Seiga's next servant for all we know...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #463 on: December 02, 2016, 10:15:58 PM »
RuuDai:
>"Row? Pie Row?"
> Lucien nods, pointing to you and getting up.
> Lucien holds up three fingers, before starting the demonstration.
> "Third syllable is..." Ruukoto announces.
> Lucien seems to hold something in his hand, apparently trying to split it in half, before setting it down.
> He then holds up a small invisible object, pointing to it, before getting the other hand-object back in his hand and putting the new object into it. A needle?
> He twists his hand a bit.
Prime:
>"Huh? Kogasa, what's wrong? What happened to Onee-chan?!"
//Pyrokinesis?

MoriDai:

> Assess Daiyousei faith level.
> Assess Kanako and Suwako faith levels, if we can.
Dai-chan Prime T:

>Unfuse Letty-sama on a clear safe spot near us.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Head over to those two to help, aiding Kogasa with holding Onee-chan Sanae.
>"Let me help Kogasa-chan."
> Daiyousei's faith is very high. Nearing Kanako or Suwako's faith levels. Theirs are still higher however.
> "Idiot! Why didn't we listen more?" MoriDai starts heading out.

> You unfuse Letty and start accompanying Kogasa and Sanae.
> "Thanks. She's just a bit tired." Kogasa says as you head to their room.
> Koa follows.
2:

> Unmake all of Hamiya's extra arms, then create new extra arms for Hamiya, each below the previous, bunched up as closely as possible, like we mused on before, in order to try to get her to 16 total arms.
> You unmake Hamiya's extra arms and make new ones, getting her to 16.
> Hamiya looks a bit uncomfortable.
> "Uh... Aren't these too close?"
MikoBug:

> Continue the growth while holding our hands in place.

MikoBug (T):

> Huh...that's really weird! Why is it doing that?
> "Do you believe it's your magic?" She was asleep while I was though.
YamaBug (T):

> Thanks, Miss Yamame! I'm really happy to hear that.
> "You're welcome." She smiles.
Myon:

> "Are you sure everything is okay, Mistress?"
> Youmu shakes her head.
> "I-I already told you what it is... I shouldn't be thinking like this, but being invisible and having you like that, as well as the occasional situations you're in, like just then..." You feel Youmu's face get a bit red as she sighs. "S-Sorry." Even though she doesn't judge much, I still feel she'll call me a pervert...
RikakoBug:

> Beat.
> Rikako and Umbra start heading back to the room, the former drinking some water along the way.
> I should just get to helping the others somehow...
//I am against both getting Sumi's and Rikako's.

Rikadai-chan:

>What are we doing ?
> You are arriving at the bathroom door with Rika.
Koishidai-chan:

>"I see... then we should have our date first right ?  We can only go there and tell until we are sure that we will stay together."
>Hug Koishi.
> You hug Koishi, and she returns it, closing her eyes.
Sumidai-chan:

>What is going on ?
> Sumireko is waiting for your TRUTH question to her.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #464 on: December 02, 2016, 10:21:02 PM »
RuuDai:
>"Sew?"

MoriDai:
>What are our body-mates thinking?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #465 on: December 02, 2016, 10:23:47 PM »
RuuDai:
>"Sew?"

MoriDai:
>What are our body-mates thinking?
> Lucien shakes his head.
> "Twist?" Belgrade asks.
> Lucien shakes his head again.
> "Hand?" Ruukoto asks.
> Lucien repeats.

> There's such an easy way to tell. We should've asked her!
> It's her fault for not waking up completely...

> The sleepyhead Indiana has finally awoken.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #466 on: December 02, 2016, 10:26:46 PM »
2:

> Look curious.
> "Are they?"

---

MikoBug:

> Continue growing and holding our hands in place.
> (T) Hmmm...lemme see here..

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh, but, well, I would like one thing, if that's okay... You might consider it a cost, I don't know...

---

Myon:

> Smile.
> "It's okay, Mistress! It doesn't bother me at all, if that's what you're worried about."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #467 on: December 02, 2016, 10:27:54 PM »
RuuDai:
>"Mend?"

MoriDai:
>Beat.

Prime:
>Observe snow and surroundings. How much of the ground is covered?

Army:
>What activities are they partaking in?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #468 on: December 02, 2016, 10:36:25 PM »
2:

> Look curious.
> "Are they?"
> "Yea." Hamiya nods.
MikoBug:

> (T) Hmmm...lemme see here..
> You continue.
> Miko waits. Does she have it?
YamaBug (T):

> Oh, but, well, I would like one thing, if that's okay... You might consider it a cost, I don't know...
> "Lemme hear it." Yamame says.
Myon:

> Smile.
> "It's okay, Mistress! It doesn't bother me at all, if that's what you're worried about."
> "Come on. Tell me the truth Daiyousei. It has to be bothering you a little, right?" She feels it too when its' done...
RuuDai:
>"Mend?"
> Lucien shakes his head.
> Belgrade continues thinking.
> "Diary?"
> Lucien pauses for a bit, before shaking his head.
MoriDai:
>Beat.

Prime:
>Observe snow and surroundings. How much of the ground is covered?

Army:
>What activities are they partaking in?
> MoriDai continues, encountering Prime and the two parts of Gasanae.
> "Hey, hey. Daiyousei, you said you were a goddess, right?" MoriDai asks.

> You are inside with the two. You can't see outside from here.

> Most of them are playing tag on the ground. None are flying.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #469 on: December 02, 2016, 10:43:38 PM »
Dai-chan Prime T:

>Head to the next member of our group awake.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Yeah, at least it seems so, it's the only explanation as to why i am like this."

Sumidai-chan:

>"...is it true that you would feel upset if someone copied your powers ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>"I wonder what Umbra is doing now..."
>Head inside.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Shall we ? The date i mean."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #470 on: December 02, 2016, 10:43:58 PM »
2:

> Frown.
> "Shoot. Okay, let's try again."
> Unmake Hamiya's extra arms, then remake them so she has 14 arms instead of 16.

---

MikoBug:

> (T) I...I think it is! Huh...

---

YamaBug (T):

> Can I...can I live here? Inside of you?

---

Myon:

> Frown a bit.
> "I am telling you the truth. It would be bad to lie to my Mistress."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #471 on: December 02, 2016, 10:44:41 PM »
Prime:
>"I said I think I am, I'm not a hundred hundred percent sure yet. But the signs suggest it"

Ruudai:
>"Lock?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #472 on: December 02, 2016, 11:55:11 PM »
Dai-chan Prime T:

>Head to the next member of our group awake.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Yeah, at least it seems so, it's the only explanation as to why i am like this."
Prime:
>"I said I think I am, I'm not a hundred hundred percent sure yet. But the signs suggest it"
> You head over to Mystia.
> "Try and split your spirits or have someone summon you." MoriDai says.
> "I sorta think Belgrade should be your shrine maiden then..." Koa says.
Sumidai-chan:

>"...is it true that you would feel upset if someone copied your powers ?"
> "Well... Yea. Wouldn't you?" Sumireko nods. "Truth or dare?"
Rikadai-chan:

>"I wonder what Umbra is doing now..."
>Head inside.
> You and Rika both head inside.
> "O-Oh. Sorry. Didn't know you were going in first." Rika steps back out.
Koishidai-chan:

>"Shall we ? The date i mean."
> Koishi continues to hold you.
2:

> Frown.
> "Shoot. Okay, let's try again."
> Unmake Hamiya's extra arms, then remake them so she has 14 arms instead of 16.
> "That's a bit better..." Hamiya says. "Still would like a bit more space."
MikoBug:

> (T) I...I think it is! Huh...
> "Well." Miko stops. "Do you know how to stop it? Or at least can you get me back to how I was this morning." Something might be wrong with her magic then...
YamaBug (T):

> Can I...can I live here? Inside of you?
> "Live in me!? But I hardly even know you..." Yamame says.
Myon:

> Frown a bit.
> "I am telling you the truth. It would be bad to lie to my Mistress."
> "So, it doesn't bother you? Not one bit? For real?" Youmu asks. It should be bothering her. I mean, why wouldn't it?
Ruudai:
>"Lock?"
> Lucien points to you, but shakes his head. He does the motion of himself obtaining the 2nd invisible object and points to it again, before repeating the rest of the scene.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #473 on: December 03, 2016, 12:08:06 AM »
2:

> "Mmm...I'm trying to see how many there can be without making you really uncomfortable."

---

MikoBug:

> She 'stopped'? Does that mean she took her hands off of herself?
> How large is Miko now?

---

YamaBug (T):

> O-oh, yeah, I guess that's true...

---

Myon:

> Adopt an uncertain thinking look.
> "Well...it's kind of a weird situation. 'Cause, like, uh...please don't take this the wrong way, Mistress, but while it feels good, it doesn't really...mean much to me? Since I still have Cirno-chan and Koa. I'm a part of your body now, though, so I'll do whatever you will me to."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #474 on: December 03, 2016, 12:11:49 AM »
Sumidai-chan:

>"Well, you sorta have a better version of my own warp, and it'd one of your many abilities, so..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Um, i thought we were going to take a bath together, i mean, on that dream we were both naked next to each other."
>Fidget some.
>"Is it because it's... uncomfortable looking at my naked body ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Hey there Mystia, how are you ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"But she is so young... we even have yet to find out what is her ability exactly, i want to give her proper education and see her grow into a fine daughter first."
>Turn to Onee-chan.
>"Do you think you could try and summon me ? Or teach Flora how to do so ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>Break the hug gently.
>"Hey it will be fine, don't worry."
>Smile and hold her hand.
>"I promise you we will have a great time together, and that i will tell Prime as soon as possible."

Rikakodai-chan:

>Beat.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #475 on: December 03, 2016, 12:47:35 AM »
RuuDai:
>"Key?"

Secunde:
>Is Micheal still asleep?

//EDIT: Holy shit, look at this game in Mystia's Game Archive. It has more parts than any other game in there!
//Meanwhile Pesco apparently thinks half the parts of my game don't exist lol
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 01:10:13 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #476 on: December 03, 2016, 01:14:43 AM »
2:

> "Mmm...I'm trying to see how many there can be without making you really uncomfortable."

---

MikoBug:

> She 'stopped'? Does that mean she took her hands off of herself?
> How large is Miko now?
> "Maybe remove another set and space them out more." Hamiya says.

> Yes.
> Miko's chest is practically Kanako's body size now.
YamaBug (T):

> O-oh, yeah, I guess that's true...

---

Myon:

> Adopt an uncertain thinking look.
> "Well...it's kind of a weird situation. 'Cause, like, uh...please don't take this the wrong way, Mistress, but while it feels good, it doesn't really...mean much to me? Since I still have Cirno-chan and Koa. I'm a part of your body now, though, so I'll do whatever you will me to."
> "Yea..."

> "Alright. I get it. Thanks." Youmu smiles a bit, nodding. Well... It could've gone worse.
> You start flying up the stairs.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Well, you sorta have a better version of my own warp, and it'd one of your many abilities, so..."
> Sumireko nods.
> "Truth or dare?"
Rikadai-chan:

>"Um, i thought we were going to take a bath together, i mean, on that dream we were both naked next to each other."
>Fidget some.
>"Is it because it's... uncomfortable looking at my naked body ?"
> "I-It was all of us though, not just the two of us. And we weren't even cleaning up, we were just relaxing." Rika steps into the room. "Think about hot springs..."
Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Hey there Mystia, how are you ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"But she is so young... we even have yet to find out what is her ability exactly, i want to give her proper education and see her grow into a fine daughter first."
>Turn to Onee-chan.
>"Do you think you could try and summon me ? Or teach Flora how to do so ?"
> "I'm good." Mystia says.

> "Um... Since those... things... happened. Wouldn't it be nice that she could summon you anytime? You know... The kidnappings?" Koa whispers.
> "Uh... Gimme a bit..." Sanae pants.
> Kogasa proceeds to take her into their room.
Koishidai-chan:

>Break the hug gently.
>"Hey it will be fine, don't worry."
>Smile and hold her hand.
>"I promise you we will have a great time together, and that i will tell Prime as soon as possible."

Rikakodai-chan:

>Beat.
> You hold Koishi's hand.
> "Okay..." She says.

> Rikako sits down on the bed, while Umbra sits on a chair away from it.
RuuDai:
>"Key?"

Secunde:
>Is Micheal still asleep?
> Lucien nods, pointing to you.
> Lucien then holds up four fingers.
> "Fourth syllable is..."
> Lucien points to his kn-
> "Knee." Ruukoto says.
> Lucien points to Ruukoto and nods.

> He is.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #477 on: December 03, 2016, 01:20:04 AM »
RuuDai:
>Wait for Syllable 5

Prime:
>"Hmm... Can only shrine maidens summon a goddess, or could other people be taught how?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #478 on: December 03, 2016, 01:25:10 AM »
Sumidai-chan:

>"Dare."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Well, the bath is also to relax, just in a different way."
>Look at her and smile..
>"Besides it's nice to be together and chat, right ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"So what do you think of the new me ?"
>Show off our body.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Yeah, but burdening my daughter with such a big responsibility so soon isn't right Koa..."
>Keep aiding Kogasa.
>"What made her so tired ? Just a moment ago she was just fine."

Eiribug:

>Beat.

Rikakobug:

>Beat.

Koishidai-chan:

>Nod and smile.
>"Shall we go now ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #479 on: December 03, 2016, 01:27:38 AM »
Prime:
>(Insert after Raf's dialogue)
>"But if it's possible for non-shrine maidens to learn how to summon a goddess, then the least I could do would be to teach her that. Then if she wishes to become a full shrine maiden when she's older, she has the choice to do so."