Author Topic: A-F and Ammy (Season 1)  (Read 21898 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
A-F and Ammy (Season 1)
« on: October 11, 2009, 03:50:26 AM »
After the unfortunate demise of both Lady Mobius and Sir Jan-san to the bubonic plague, this thread is for the lovely lady A-F to resist the gentleman's charm of Sir Ammy.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 12:42:32 AM by Yagami Hayate »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: A-F and Ammy
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 04:26:53 AM »
*hums*

I've had enough Of danger
And people on the streets
I'm looking out for angels
Just trying to find some peace
Now i think it's time
That you let me know
So if you love me
Say you love me
But if you don't
Then, just let me go....

'Cos teacher...
There are things that I don't want to learn
And the last one I had
Made me cry
So I don't want to learn to
Hold you, touch you
Think that you're mine
Because it ain't no joy
For an uptown girl
Whose lover has never told her goodbye

When you were just a stranger
And I was at your feet
I didn't feel the danger
Now I feel the fear
That look in your eyes
Telling me no
If I could turn back, all that time
I know I would, but I won't
So let me go...

*Sits quietly in the room, gazing out the window~*
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 04:47:34 AM by Asphyxiated-Fairy »
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 04:08:53 PM »
*Enters room abruptly*

Oh!

*pauses, smiling*

Ah, sorry to disturb you. I'd forgotten I left my lesson plan for tomorrow in here. I can be pretty forgetful sometimes.

*closes the door silently, regarding you for a moment*

By the way, I wanted to tell you that ... your, um, contribution in class today was very ... insightful.

*approaches table, smiling warmly*

Mind if I join you?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 04:27:15 PM »

*stares blankly*

Who... er... wha? Ah... sure, I guess.

*Looks at you with blurry vision*

*tries to grab glasses and fumbles*

Are... are you a teacher, sir?

*blushes*

*continues to fumble for glasses*

Oh, where are my glasses...? I can't see anything without them...! *panics a bit*
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Tengukami

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 05:03:07 PM »
*picks up glasses from table, placing them gently in your hand*

There you are. Safe and sound. I guess the midterm stress is getting to everyone, isn't it? Not that I have room to complain. After all, I'm giving the test; not taking it. But I'm being rude.

*smiles warmly*

Forgive the intrusion. Yes, I am a teacher, although normally not at your school. I substituted today for your usual English professor.

*leans back casually*

I have to say, usually students all act the same, no matter what school you go to. But you ... you stood out. You caught my attention right away.

*pauses, taking in the sight of you for a moment*

I'm no expert judge of character by any means, but I get the feeling there's a lot more going on behind that pretty face than you let on. You're probably quiet in class, diligently taking notes, but saving your questions for later, rather than raising your hand. Would I be off the mark?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 05:10:55 PM »
*blushes intently after hearing*

*places palms on face*

Aaaa... (he praised me... I never been praised before) I... I guess I am... but oh, I wasn't thinking... anything bad... it is just, I am... well, people don't really like me... so I keep quiet...

*puts on glasses*

*adjusts slightly*

Oh, you are the substitute this afternoon... ah aa... what am I saying? You just mentioned that already... I...

*holds chest*

(Calm down girl, calm down... it is just a teacher... he will leave soon enough, no need to cave yourself in over this...)

*looks up*

Is there something I can help you with?... ah...oh...it is thanks for... helping me find my glasses... I am so clumsy sometimes~

*hides the drawings on the table, shuffling them under the black paper file*

*smiles somewhat tensely back...*
*sticks out tongue*

Tengukami

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »
*raises eyebrows incredulously*

You? Not liked? That's ... very strange to me. Hm. Well, given some of the loud, brashy show-offs in your class, I'm not surprised that they can't appreciate you. Take for example your response when I asked in class what you thought the author was trying to say in the short story we read. It was ... refreshing, seeing someone who so deftly penetrated the author's intent. It's a very misunderstood piece - even many critics don't get it. But you did.

*smiles, notices you trying to hide some drawings*

Ah?

*leans in a little closer*

Are you embarrassed by those? I saw them on my way in. Hope you don't find that nosy of me. I'm a curious person by nature. But ... if you'd like to share them with me, I'd be honored to see them more closely.

*eyes soft, smiling warmly*

That is, if you don't mind.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 05:38:20 PM »

*Looks away, blushing... (oh my, his face is so close... so close... )*

Oh, I... I am afraid... of people... cause... something... no nevermind... I just don't talk so much, they think... I am strange... or something...

*holds onto skirt corners and crumpling them in the hands, palms sweating slightly*

Ah...these...? They are nothing... they are just... drawings... childish things I do to...erm... forget about my troubles... you know?

*pushes file slightly closer... (he says... he wants to see? Nobody has ever seen them before... what if he laughs at me....?)*

Ah... should...if... I show you... would you promise not to laugh?

*Eyes looking carefully back up to your face*

(He would laugh... he must... they are all the same... they act... all kind and...then...)

*bites lips slightly*

« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 05:51:13 PM by Asphyxiated-Fairy »

Tengukami

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 06:07:14 PM »
*leans in a bit closer, my eyes level with yours*

I assure you, I will not laugh at something you created and put effort into. But I am quite curious to see what that mind of yours can produce. If you'd permit me, of course.

*smiles*

You know, I ... I hope you don't think I'm being too forward. If you would rather be alone, I can perfectly understand. But ...

*sighs*

Believe me, I know what it is to be underappreciated, ignored. I know it's not easy. I wish I'd known someone, when I was your age, who understood a little about what I was going through. Who accepted me for who I am. I just ... ah, I don't know.

*laughs, rubbing the nape of my neck with embarrassment*

Maybe I'm being silly. But something tells me you're someone worth getting to know, that's all. And it's seldom I've been wrong. Especially when that impression is quite, ah, pronounced.

*pausing, lost in your gaze for a moment*

Ahem, well, may I have the pleasure of seeing your creations?

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 04:31:16 AM »
*eyes lighten up*

Oh, you mean what... you say? I guess... erm... I can show you... it is just...

*pushes the drawn-on papers out*

You see... I have never talked with someone... for this long before... we normally say hi... and then... sometimes nothing at all. I am happy... you see me that way... er... 'pronounced'... I really am.

*smiles*

*whispering* I have never had someone say that about me... *breathes hard*

*Heart begins to thump again, looking at your defining gaze from such a distance*

Ah... here, erm... you can see...

[image by Shoko]

I... I hope I am not scaring you... it is just...

*blushes slightly while twirling fingers together*

I often think of how if all... mankind could just live in peace... we can abandon our shells... our human shells... we could be... beautiful inside...

I just wish someone would understand me...

*eyes you accordingly, full of interest now*

(I hope he will like this... it is my really proud work, I haven't showed it to anyone...)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 06:39:24 AM by Asphyxiated-Fairy »

Tengukami

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 02:58:17 PM »
*gazes at the illustration for a few beats*

Wow, this is really ... something else. Your classmates probably suspect you're sketching puppies or something. If only they knew ... just what a remarkable talent you have.

*looks it over some more, fascinated, nods*

Yes, what you say makes sense. And it's expressed quite clearly in this work of yours, without it being too "on the nose", you know?

*looks at you now, clearly impressed*

This is really amazing work, I have to say. To be honest, I have to admit I'm not too surprised you'd produce something of this quality. And your sentiments, about humanity ...

*smiles warmly, my eyes showing the first signs of desire*

You really do have a big heart, don't you? Have you ever heard the story of the girl with seven hearts?

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 05:14:17 PM »
*looks brightened up*

Really?

Really....?! *goes excited*

This story... sensei... can you tell me more about it?

I am very interested~

*smiles*

*holds something in her hands, gleaming slightly*

Tengukami

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 06:32:00 PM »
*leans back in chair, clears throat*

Of course, beautiful.

Once upon a time there was a girl born with seven hearts. She looked perfectly normal, and acted normal in every way. You would never know she had seven hearts to look at her. But you could tell ... if you embraced her. Feeling seven hearts beating inside someone's chest is not something most people expect when they hug someone, and it's not a sensation that most people would find pleasant. Not even her mom and dad wanted to hug her. Oh, they were very nice to her, don't get me wrong. They just never held her in their arms. She learned to feel ashamed of her seven hearts. Convinced that any person who embraced her would be horrified by the feeling of her seven hearts beating, she vowed to never let another person get that close to her.

Years went by. She spent her days focusing on her schoolwork, occasionally going out with friends. In many ways she was a perfectly normal girl. But anytime her friends would talk about going on dates, or having boyfriends, she would feel a sharp pain of longing and sorrow. Sometimes, late at night, her body would ache to be touched, a desire so strong she felt she could twist out of her own skin.

One day, she was sitting alone in a classroom, just staring out the window, when in came a substitute teacher who'd taught her English class that day. He was instantly struck by her beauty. But more than this, there was something else ... a certain spark in her eyes, a light that he'd longed to see all his life. A powerful intuitive but undeniable feeling, like a great wave of electricity stroking over the surface of his skin, that this girl ... was special. That there was a whole world inside her that he wanted to explore. That the two of them were supposed to be together.

*smiles, pausing a beat, before clearing my throat*

And so the two talked. About art, about literature, about life in general. But not just then, in the classroom, but many times after that - while strolling downtown, having lunch in the park, visiting exhibitions and so on. Because you see, the girl with seven hearts felt the same things he did. The more she talked with him, the more she wanted to talk with him, the more time she wanted to spend with him. He seemed to see through her shell, and never blinked. She could feel her skin heat up whenever she was around him, the nerves over the surface of her skin glowing with the desire to be touched, to be stroked, to be held.

But ... she couldn't dare. She couldn't dare except a hug from him, and risk losing him. And he never asked for anything. Which only made her want to embrace him all the more. Months went by. They could spend hours sitting on his couch, talking about everything under the sun, without running out of things to say. They could also spend hours sitting on his couch, not saying anything at all, without ever growing bored of the silence. And with each passing second, her longing only grew stronger. It was torturous, and she knew she had to make a decision - stop seeing this man, or do the unthinkable.

One night, after having spent the evening drawing pictures together in his studio, he put down his pencil and told her, "I have something to tell you. I know that we've been spending all this time together as friends, but I haven't been entirely honest with you, and friends should always tell the truth with each other." Summoning his courage to say what he'd been aching to say for weeks now, he willed his mouth to say the words, "I'm in love with you. I have been from the moment I saw you. Every second we've spent together has only strengthened what I felt to be true from the start. You are the one for me." He stopped then, sighed, and looked down, unable to bear looking at her. "If- If what I've said ... makes you uncomfortable, or offends you, then I sincerely apologize, and I hope we can continue to be friends and spend time together like this. I just had to tell you how I feel, is all."

Like a flower opening to bloom for the first time, she saw at once that his words could have very well been her own. She knew in that moment what she had to do. Without a word, she stood, and approached him resolutely. He looked up, saw the smile on her face, and began to smile as well. He opened his arms to her. She opened her arms to him. In that moment, she had no fear, no apprehension, no other feeling but her desire pulsing in every cell in her body. She walked into his waiting arms. They embraced. And in that moment, she felt 14 hearts beating.

*waits a few beats, just taking in the beauty of your face in the afternoon light*

Although it was a bit long, I hope you ... understand what I'm trying to say. No one needs to be alone. Least of all you.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 07:14:01 PM »
*almost burst into tears while listening...*

That... is very beautiful... everything was so wonderfully crafted...

The story is so touching...

*heart feels warm inside*

I... this may be too full of myself... but... sensei... are you saying this girl is me...? I felt... that for some reason... you were hinting at me that...

*blushes*

(should I say this...? I think he is hitting on me... is he, sensei is interested in me... like romantically?)

(but... but I was just... he* left me just not long ago... I can't) *referring to Jan!

*holds fists*

*looks up and stares again to those wonderful warm and smiling eyes*

Are you... saying that I should... ahhhh.... howshouldIsaythis....

Kyaaaa.... *muffled yelling*

*looks away*

*hand on the chest, beating wildly*

*turns back and closes eyes, somehow shouting a reply*

Is sensei implying that-that-that....I should... ah... that girl and...-and-and sensei... is...ah... that person who... ah... l...o...v...e the girl...

*poking fingers shyly*

(my heart is pounding like crazy here... what am I saying... there is no way sensei thinks of me like this... a story is just a story right, right...? I mean... there is no way... we barely just met... and I don't even know his name... except... I should have paid more attention at him in class... I didn't hear his introduction... and ah... ah.... mouuuuuuu baka~!)

*bonks self on the head while face goes as red as a tomato.*

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 07:34:05 PM »
*bonks heavily to the table, hurting head in the process*

I AM SORRY... THIS IS ABSURD OF ME... I... WHAT WAS I THINKING? INTERPRETING YOUR STORY LIKE THAT...

LOOK... er... ah... sensei... you got your things right...

*blushes heavily and stands up*

I think er... I have to go home now... it has been a long day and I... ah...

(I should just go, what am I talking so much for? It is not like I like him or anything.)

*rushes for the door*

*forgot that the key is on the table, beside sensei's hands*

(oh... oh no, damn it... now, I have to go back and grab it from him... ahhhhh... he is smiling at me again....)

*takes slow steps back to the table, trying hard not to look at sensei's face*

Tengukami

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »
*takes your hand, firmly but gently, standing, looking right in your eyes*

I- I'm sorry for being quiet for a moment. I was just taking in the sight of you. I just ... got lost for a moment there.

*takes a step closer, looking down into your eyes, your blushing cheeks*

You were ... exactly right. Not surprising, of course, that a girl as clever as you, who got to the root of a story that has confounded critics for decades, would be able to see the real meaning behind my little tale. Although the story is an old one, I did change it a bit to follow more closely what I'm feeling. The fact is ...

*swallowing hard, taking a breath*

... from the moment I saw you sitting there in class, I knew you were the one for me. I know, it's crazy, isn't it? It's completely irrational and makes no sense. But I don't care! Every moment I spend with you only confirms it for me further. And when I look in your eyes, I think I see the same feelings. At- At least I hope I do ...

*taking both your hands now*

I- I don't mean to be too forward. But life is short. I can't let you walk out of here without saying this to you. I'm not going to just shrug my shoulders and let fate move on like a train in the night. Aren't you tired of being lonely? Being misunderstood? With so much to say, so much to share, and no one to share it with? I am, too. I know how it feels. I thought I'd never meet you, ever in my lifetime. I didn't dare hope. But now that I have, and every nerve in my body screams out that you're the one, I'd be a fool to ignore it.

I- I hope I'm not making you too uncomfortable. I realize this is sudden. But I wouldn't say anything if I didn't feel that you might feel the same way. So please ... let's open our hearts to chance ... and let them lead us where it may. Together.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 08:15:47 PM »
*trembling terribly now...*

(oh no... this is bad...)

(I think... I think I am falling for someone again...)

*looks intensely at arms*

*tries to fake it like nothing has happened, trying to free from your grasp somehow while frantically searching for an answer to your suggestion*

Aa... this is so sudden... I am so...hap-

*Suddenly shook my head*

??? (Hey, Ms. Dumbfuck Shy Retard? Are you in? What the fuck do you think you are doing? What did I tell you about falling in love with all the wrong people?)

*Me replying to myself whispering*

(Akane?! NOT NOW!! I don't wanna kill more people... they have all died because of who I am... and now... him)

??? (ahhhh... why are they all the same, how is it I am somehow always popular with these guys anyway?)

(Shut up! Stop this, we cannot put him into harm again!)

*whispering to myself as quietly as possible making sure you don't hear too clearly*

*pretends to smile*

??? (No, you shut up, the last time this happened you killed that boy, this time won't be any different, no one must know of our existence, or rather my existence, so if you cockblock me from slashing his throat you best be ready for a struggle, and remember you always lose)

[/]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 08:24:01 PM by Asphyxiated-Fairy »

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 08:22:25 PM »
*changes, or at least the surface of myself, my glasses still on*

Hey now, Sensei-san, I know your type, if you know what is good for you, FUCK OFF.

*grabs you by the neck*

Like seriously, right now.

*stares intently into your eyes, cold and stern totally unlike a moment before.*

I don't care much for authority, but you just tried to push your hands on an underage high school girl and you know what happens when you try to PUSH your hands on THIS underage school girl?

That's right, take a wild guess.

Do you:Wanna have your balls cut off? *makes hand gestures of crushing something between fingers*

or

Wanna leave this room and pretend all that romantic bullshit about a girl with seven hearts never happened?

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit?Seven hearts? If a girl has that sort of thing she must have had a chest the size of a entire cow! FUCK, that is disgusting.

No, you are disgusting!Ugh, a teacher hitting on a school girl?

Ewww... fucking pedophile...

*twitches, and stares angrily onto your face*

« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 08:24:57 PM by Asphyxiated-Fairy »

Tengukami

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 07:24:43 PM »
*appears startled and frightened for a moment*

Huh? W-What are you talking about all of the sudden?

*grips the wrist at my throat, pushing it away, laughs nervously*

Th-That's quite a strong grip you had there.

*studying your eyes intently for a moment*

You don't even sound like yourself .... and I don't just mean the words you use. Even your voice is ... different. Almost as if you're not really yourself right now.

*pauses a beat*

And you did seem to be quite anxious and stressed, right up until you-

*eyes widen in realization*

Ah ... it seems the situation is more complicated than I realized at first. How foolish of me. Thinking that someone so right, so perfect for me would so easily be won. Clearly, it appears I have a rival.

*crosses arms across my chest, narrowing my eyes, focussing on you*

Don't I?

*smiles*

I don't know who you are. Nor do I know why you're bullying that girl, either. But I'm on to you now. Anyone with a first-year university education would recognize all the signs - a gentle, soft-spoken withdrawn personality, greatly sensitive to stress, who in moments of great anxiety takes a sudden and significant change of not just mood, but persona as well. It's textbook, really.

*sighs, sits in the chair*

Yes, it was foolish of me to believe fate would just snap everything together without effort. So be it. I'm not going anywhere. Do you understand me, whoever you are? She and I belong together, and you know it. This is why you're threatening me. Because you think I'm a threat to your authority over her. Why else would you even bother?

Well, this is how I see it: the three of us are going to have to learn how to get along. That goes not just for you and me, but you and her. You're the dominant manifestation, I understand that. But why would you deny her happiness? What are you afraid of? There's probably a beautiful soul down inside you somewhere.

*studying your eyes for a moment*

What happened?

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 08:19:42 PM »
??? "Three of us?"

Did you just say THREE?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO CHILDISH OF YOU SIR, I AM LAUGHING HEARTILY INSIDE....

Oh, where are my manners, greetings, my name is...

*pauses*

(What are you doing?! Go back to sleep, it is already bad Akane 2 is awake now you too?)

(Can't help it, you guys were so loud... I just had to join in)

*looks at you for a moment*

I will be right back old chap, let me settle this internal argument first, we should play that game of chess right there old chap, I haven't had a game in the last 3 years since I went to sleep.

(Okey dokey, that is settled, now, you Ms. Akane I think you have some explanation to do, by right it is now MY TURN to grab the mike and I was wondering why has it been so long that I haven't bee called up and I woke up to the noise of you two and you show me this?)

*pauses, looks back at you*

(Who is this good fella anyway?)

(He is my substitute teacher and I am in love with him... or at least I think my heart.... ahhh.... ahhhh... my mind is telling me that I am... I think...)

(Love? Love is farce, my dear! Have you not seen how many of those couples out there who committed suicide because they can't take it? Well, do you wanna be one?)

(NO, No! Of course NOT! Why do you say that?)

(He is saying cause you are lovestruck, and you sound like one horny little bitch looking to satisfy that itch on your pussy!)

(Akane 2 Stay out of this!)

(What you say? I can't hear you over HOW LOUD MY VOICE IS, cause YOU SQUEAK LIKE A MOUSE!!)

(Now now, you two, calm down, let Charlie handle this. I will test this man's and gauge him on a suitable meter, if he passes I will let Akane use this body for as long as the romance lasts.)

(Sounds like a plan, except I hate it!)

(Is there something you don't hate? Akane 2?)

(Well yeah, like boobs, I love boobs, and I have big ones as long as Akane doesn't spend 2 hours every morning trying to tie this STUPID SARASHI AROUND HER BREASTS! WHAT GIVES?! SARASHI UNDER A SAILOR UNIFORM WHAT THE FUCK?!)

(Calm down, you lot, like I said, you Akane 2, will get a chance to gauge him too...)

(Oh noooooo.....)

-----

*Sits down on the chair*

Well, that was really something ain't it now, pal? My name is Charlie, nice to meet ya!

*smiles and tips a non-existent hat and adjust a non-existant monocle on right eye.*

I see you are teachin' some English eh? Good subject, kids nowadays, they dunno their verbs from their nouns. It makes me sad how the good ole education system is breaking down like a gimp over a duck sledge, and I don't even know what a duck sledge is.

*sigh*

Anyway... oh the damn chess table ain't set...

Aw... pity. I was hoping to go for a round, but no problem. Good chap, do you have an inkling really what is going on?

I been straight and forward with ya.

*grins*

There are actually some 4 of us. One of us is asleep, rest assured for a good reason so cause we combined our powers and shot him down... last year as he was an unbearable person to deal with.

Oh yes, He. I am He too, in Akane's body, whom you are interested in lives 4 unique individuals.

Here is a deal!

*slaps down on the table*

You pass our tests and we will go to sleep, and you can have Akane-chan all to yourself! K? You can do all the lovey dovey things couples would do and we won't disturb, we won't even know cause we are asleep.

What do you think?

*crosses legs, allowing you quite a view on the opposite end to see my lovely milky thighs*

Tengukami

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2009, 08:31:08 PM »
*strokes hand through my hair, chuckles nervously*

Well! This is certainly ... interesting. But of course life doesn't drop our fondest desires into our laps. For every desire we have, there is a proportionate challenge. I understand.

*eyes your thighs briefly, looks up, embarrased, and clears throat*

I've waited all my life for this girl, so naturally I accept. What would you ask of me then?

*maintains front of casual confidence, tensing jaw muscles, preparing for the worst*

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2009, 08:40:10 PM »

Well, there are only a couple of questions from me,

Here they are: Firstly fill this out, you may use 1/10 > 10/10 typing as you wish.

Then, tell me, what do you see in this girl anyway?

She is dark, gloomy, and quiet. Has no friends, draws weird things and talks about these funny shows that no one even watches. I see a really one sided relationship ahead, and she looks readily falling head over heels for your charm!

*adjusts non-existent monocles again*

Okay, fine she has boobs and a fine face and some nice legs, but it gives no sure reason why you would fall for a girl you just met five minutes ago and has 4 split personalities!

I have a feeling you are really after her pussy and her money, which I am afraid, I may not allow you to go any further old chap. You see, we share a body, violating it is off limits if I am around, cause you see, I am a man, and despite my body being a woman, I will not allow you to swing your genitals at my face.

*strokes non-existant moustache*

Oh, by the way, what's your name again? Sensei? Isn't that a title?

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2009, 08:44:20 PM »
*twitches, and spasms suddenly*

Egads! What happens?!

*twitches again*

Don't stop, answer that question good fella... it seems we have a problem Houston!

*goes silent, staring at you blankly*

??? OOOOOHHHH ARE YOU WEARING UNDERWEAR?!

ARE YOU?????

OOOOHHHH YEAHHHH WOOOOO I AM BACKKKKKKKK

WOOOOOOO

*hip thrusts, lets skirt fly and showing you the glory of my underwear*

WOOOOOOOO, HEY BABY TAKE OFF YOUR UNDERWEAR, ME WANNA SNIFF THEM.

YES NOW!!

Tengukami

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2009, 11:15:21 PM »
Very well.

*takes rating card, fills it out with the pen in my jacket pocket, then hands it back*

Here you are. I tried to be neither falsely modest nor a braggart. I trust this is legible enough:

As for what I see in this girl, I'll answer plainly. In all honesty, "see" falls short of describing how I came to know that she is the one. Closer to the truth, I feel it, viscerally - even if you were blindfolded, if the clouds parted on an overcast day, you could still know the sun is shining on you. That's how I came to realize that she is the One and Only. The clouds parted, and the light of her soul shone upon me. I knew at once that I was in the presence of the soul I've been aching to find all my life, a radiance that feeds and inspires me, that certain sunlight that, although I have never encountered it before, upon feeling it for the first time every cell in my body cries "Yes! This is what we've needed all this time!" Furthermore, if-

*looks worried*

Eh? A- Are you alright?

*jumps back, startled, standing up*

Ah! What?! Get a hold of yourself!

*grabs you by the shoulders, sitting you down, peering intently into your eyes*

Akane! Akane! Come back! This body was your home first! You have the strength in you, I know it! Reach down inside yourself and find that strength. Come back!

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2009, 08:05:58 AM »
*goes to a cabinet*

*opens a box*

OH HOOOOO, MY COLLECTION IT IS STILL HERE!!

(Oh no... Help me here! Charlie! He is going to show him that!!)

(NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!)

(Ergh! Let me handle this I will suppress this motherfucker!)

(No, no, the best medicine is to use Akane, she is boss afterall.)

(I am?)

(You aren't ?)

(*facepalms)

OH HO HO HO, OH LOOOK HERE MR SENSEIIIIII, SEI SEI SEI SEI!!  I LOVE YOUR NAME, YOU ARE SO SEXY!!!

*waves boobs at you and shows you something*

YOU LIKE THESE? I WORE THESE TO SCHOOL LAST YEAR AND ALL THE BOYS WERE DROOLING FOR ME WHEN I CLIMBED THE STAIRS.

WOOOOOO

YEAH I KNOW.

HERE WANNA SNIFF THEM? I MAY BE LIKE THIS BUT I AM AKANE... SO ENJOY MY LUSTY CROTCH SMELL

I KNOW YOU WANNA HAVE THIS BODY

(NOOOOO, CHARLIE STOP HIM!)

*twitches, and then falls to the floor*

*rolls and hit a table*

OLD CHAP! It is me Charlie! THere is only one way to do this, you gotta fondle these lovely things!

*points to the breasts*

MAKE AKANE shocked so bad she will emerge as the main personality or she is too shy to do it!

*struggles again*

OH WOOOOOOOO STOP RESISTING ME CHARLIE~~~N I CAN'T ENJOY SNIFFING SEN SEI SEI SEI's UNDERWEAR IF YOU ARE LIKE THIS.

SEEENNNNSEEEIIIIII ~~~~<3, HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA STAND THERE? SHOW ME YOUR COCK!!!

OOOOOOHHH I AM SO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*hipthrusts at the floor, making lewd movements and lifting the skirt from behind, clearly inviting you to JAM IT IN*

OH SENSEI, I AM A NAUGHTY 'GIRL' PLEASE DO ME AS YOU PLEASE!!!

(This pervert is disgusting! LIKE KILL HIM ALREADY!!)

(Can't do that, we don't have the power... but if I am correct, Akane's main should resurface as long as she is confident, but then we would all disappear!)

(WHAT?!)

(I didn't even get to perform!)

(No worries, if she ever starts feeling lonely again, we would come back anyway... I mean, I used to be on a TV show she watched, and you are the fantasy hot school girl she wanted while Pervert here is her perverted fantasies she had when she was in love last season)

Tengukami

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2009, 08:44:41 AM »
*standing back, apprehensive, as the pantysniffer goes nuts*

Argh what is this I don't even-

What, Charlie? You want me to do what?!

*thinks about it, eyes narrowing*

Hm. What you say does make sense ... in its own way. Akane needs the confidence to come out from her shell. Is grabbing her in that way really the only solution?

*takes a deep breath as the pantysniffer makes Akane writhe on the floor*

Ah! I can't let him do this to her. Charlie, you seem like a reasonable guy. I hope I can trust you. If your theory holds, it's been nice knowing you. Maybe we'll meet again some day.

Oh, Akane. Forgive me. I didn't want my first time touching you to be under these ... circumstances.

*sighs*

Well, here goes nothing!

*kneels down, and squeezes both breasts firmly*

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2009, 09:01:20 AM »

IIIIIYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*SLAPS YOUR FACE*

(sort of whispering, holds breathe in and heart pumping rapidly)What are you thinking?!!!!PERVERT!!*sobbing*Sensei... you touched me... there!How could you?!

I trusted you!! I can't believe I am so stupid... you only wanted my body right?!

RIGHT?!

*cries*

*snaps to attention suddenly*

Ooooh...

CHARLIE... AKANE 2... EH?!

(We are still here... but you gotta go for it, I think this guy is genuine stuff)

Really?

(Yes, just be done with it already, or I will do it for you. WAIT, I GOTTA MAKE AN APPEARANCE!)

(Where's Pervert?)

(WOOOOO HOOOO I AM SO TOUCHED, SENSEISEISEISEI's TOUCH IS ELECTRIFRYIIIIING !)

SENSEI!!

I...I...

Tengukami

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2009, 10:09:29 AM »
*kneeling, bowing head in supplication*

Dearest Akane, I- I'm sorry to have touched you in such a way b-but I had no choice! That ... um, person ... was making you do terrible things. It was the only way to snap you out of it, and bring you out of your shell. Please, I hope you can forgive me. I-

*looks up*

Eh?

*eyes focus intently on yours, as I see you working up the courage to say something*

Yes, Akane?

*heart pounding, my skin electrified*

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2009, 03:21:28 PM »

*breathes and holds onto chest*

(I can't say it....)

(I mean, isn't it usually the guys who say this...?)

[[C'MON!!!]]

(Wait... you too?)

(Well yeah, I like Akane-chan to be happy too, she doesn't really need us anyway, we are all delusions born from her overreactive and hyperactive imaginations.)

(Coming from you, that is like a sudden revelation that the world is going to end, good chap.)

(Heh, you all underestimate me, I am the second most dominating personality after all.) *smug face*

I... I... I think... I think I want... no... erm...

[[C'MON!!!]]

(WAIT! I AM NERVOUS!!!)

(I will do it for you if you on't mind, now please step aside.)

(NO!)

(Whoah! That was loud...)

(Ok... 1, 2...3!!)

Sensei, I... I wanted to ask you this just... erm... I hope it is ok so here goes... *nearly whispering*

*Takes a really DEEP breath*

Will you go out with me?

*closes eyes, holds fists and hides head with them waiting for some kind of punishment or rejection*

*heart thumps furiously*

(I think... I think he is going to reject me... Akane 2 help me out here!!)

(No kid, you are on your own now... congrats...)

(One pair of tickets to the best honeymoon ever WOOOOOOOOO)

(Good job, now we can finally disappear.......)

*voices become nothing...*

user posted image(Charlie? Akane...? Pervert??!!)

[[The gap has been filled... I think it is time we move on to better things... good luck and bon voyage!!]]

(BUT HE HASN'T AGREED YET!!!)

[[.......be strong... he definitely will... look at those puppy love eyes...]]

Tengukami

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2009, 06:43:16 PM »
*eyes widening, glowing with joy*

Akane? Akane! You did it! You're finally, totally, completely back. You're free. Oh, I'm so proud of you.

*takes both your hands in mine*

Of course, I would love for the two of us to be together at last. And while it may seem a little strange to you, I- ... oh goodness, I've imagined this scenario a hundred times in my head already ...

*takes a breath*

Look, maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but I've always imagined it this way, and since you clearly want the two of us to spend time together, I wonder if you would humor me, and let me have this ... if you would do me the honor of allowing me to ...

*clears throat, my eyes level with yours, unblinking, unwavering*

Akane, would you grant me the great privilege of going out with me?

I believe we were meant to be, and if you would consent to giving us a chance, you would make me the happiest man that ever was.

*releasing breath, smiling warmly*

There. I adore you, Akane. Thank you, thank you so much for coming into my life.