Author Topic: Still Chen's Day Out! =^_^=  (Read 169567 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Still Chen's Day Out! =^_^=
« Reply #510 on: January 28, 2010, 02:30:44 AM »
>Well, she's tackled and got her hands full!
>Take a running start and punt her in the kidney like it would score a game-winning field goal.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #511 on: January 28, 2010, 02:38:47 AM »
>Well, she's tackled and got her hands full!
>Take a running start and punt her in the kidney like it would score a game-winning field goal.

You take the moment to run at her and try to punt her in the kidney.

She throws a shark at you in response.

You just unsummon Mackette for the moment and run in and Kidney punt her. Seriously, why would that ever work? She buckles back from the kick.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #512 on: January 28, 2010, 02:44:00 AM »
> SUMMON THE FUKKIN' BIG ASS ELDRICH LIZARD THING(We have that thing, right? or did we leave Meira's sword with PatchuZone and Demon Demon Fire: Endless night?)
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

« Reply #513 on: January 28, 2010, 02:45:01 AM »
> SUMMON THE FUKKIN' BIG ASS ELDRICH LIZARD THING(We have that thing, right? or did we leave Meira's sword with PatchuZone and Demon Demon Fire: Endless night?)

You think this may be hard to do, it could crush the village a bit.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #514 on: January 28, 2010, 02:45:23 AM »
>We're in town, no need for collateral damages. So no big lizard if we got him.
>Now that we are out of doors, it is time to summon THE ROC whilst she's cringing. He'll know what to do.

Chaore

« Reply #515 on: January 28, 2010, 02:52:34 AM »
>We're in town, no need for collateral damages. So no big lizard if we got him.
>Now that we are out of doors, it is time to summon THE ROC whilst she's cringing. He'll know what to do.

You do have him, but no need to call him in.

You call in THE ROC. He rushes in for the suplex.

Keine's horns stick her in the ground. THE ROC, being a gentleman of a hawk, uses some kind of wind magic to preserve her modesty.

Shes pretty much just a cow in the ground now.

That was disappointingly easy. You kick her for good measure.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #516 on: January 28, 2010, 02:56:46 AM »
>"Okay, Hina. You can finish her up, now."
>Oh hey, we never did figure out how Hina was doing in our rush to punt that kidney. How is she doing?
>Also, beware of mobs.

Chaore

« Reply #517 on: January 28, 2010, 03:13:36 AM »
>"Okay, Hina. You can finish her up, now."
>Oh hey, we never did figure out how Hina was doing in our rush to punt that kidney. How is she doing?
>Also, beware of mobs.

Hina muffles out a 'gotcha' in the pile of trash shes in. She pulls herself out and heads over to Keine. After a bit of sparking, Hina gives the thumbs up. Keine loses her horns and smacks into the ground, falling flat. You approve of this.

You and THE ROC drag her into the schoolhouse while the humans are all bewildered.

Chen

• Ruined my own appeal by being a dumbass
« Reply #518 on: January 28, 2010, 03:18:06 AM »
>Look for a pen and try to write 9 on Keine's head.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #519 on: January 28, 2010, 03:21:11 AM »
>Look to Hina. "So, what happened, anyways?"
>Keep an ear open for mob noises.

Chaore

« Reply #520 on: January 28, 2010, 03:23:42 AM »
>Look for a pen and try to write 9 on Keine's head.

You can resist the urge and do so. You make sure to circle it to.

>Look to Hina. "So, what happened, anyways?"
>Keep an ear open for mob noises.

Hina shrugs. "I'm not sure, I'll take a look at it now tha-" she then promptly throws up green energy. You're not sure why, but whatever that energy is, it bails.

You hear nothing, luckily.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #521 on: January 28, 2010, 03:27:13 AM »
>"Crap!"
>Where does it bail to? Follow it, unless Hina looks like she really needs help.

Chaore

« Reply #522 on: January 28, 2010, 03:28:36 AM »
>"Crap!"
>Where does it bail to? Follow it, unless Hina looks like she really needs help.

Through the floor.

You don't think you can go through the floor, but you switch to Mackette and try to get her to follow it.

Hina seems fine, just shocked.

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #523 on: January 28, 2010, 03:47:59 AM »
> "Well, you don't see that everyday."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #524 on: January 28, 2010, 03:53:09 AM »
>"You gonna be okay? What happened?"

Chaore

« Reply #525 on: January 28, 2010, 04:26:30 AM »
> "Well, you don't see that everyday."

Hina manages to get a short chuckle. "Tell me about it."

>"You gonna be okay? What happened?"

"I rejected it, I only do this when it trys to control me. I... Don't think this is a trivial matter, Chen. Whatever that is was capable of reacting to a new host fast enough and strong enough to be a problem for me."

Chen

• Ruined my own appeal by being a dumbass
« Reply #526 on: January 28, 2010, 04:35:24 AM »
>Engage in battle with green energy.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #527 on: January 28, 2010, 04:37:01 AM »
>How's Keine doing, now that she's uncursed.
>"Hey. Got any idea how long that curse was in there?"
>Start thinking some disturbing things about that curse and other people...

Chaore

« Reply #528 on: January 28, 2010, 04:42:21 AM »
>Engage in battle with green energy.

You can't yourself, but you try to get Mackette to.

She doesn't find it again.

>How's Keine doing, now that she's uncursed.
>"Hey. Got any idea how long that curse was in there?"
>Start thinking some disturbing things about that curse and other people...

Shes coming around, but you'll give her some time on the principle she is still likely a bitch.

"...Not entirely, for a while now. Probably a few years or so?"

It wasn't in there during the incident. That much you're sure, and that much you really care about. Even if she isn't outright genocidal...

That curse... It developed something NEW in Keine, though that could have been an illusion. You're pretty sure its behind her being uber bitch mark 3 though. She is still however, a bitch. You wonder if this is behind what happened to wriggle... But she is still a nice person, unlike Keine.

But you wonder.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #529 on: January 28, 2010, 04:45:27 AM »
>Sent Mackette to look around for it outside, discreetly.
>And make a note to actually converse with her afterwards. We kinda just pressed her into service without any real discussions =[
>"Do you know anything else about it?"

Chaore

« Reply #530 on: January 28, 2010, 04:47:18 AM »
>Sent Mackette to look around for it outside, discreetly.
>And make a note to actually converse with her afterwards. We kinda just pressed her into service without any real discussions =[
>"Do you know anything else about it?"

You make a note to try and converse with the shark later, sending her to search for the green energy outside.

Hina shakes her head. "Nothing we couldn't guess, its corrupting and triggered her into her Hakutaku form."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #531 on: January 28, 2010, 04:54:45 AM »
>"Um, do you have any idea where it came from? Or if there's more like it? Because if not, there's a whole lot of people who you're going to need to look at. ...Like me."

Chaore

« Reply #532 on: January 28, 2010, 05:01:08 AM »
>"Um, do you have any idea where it came from? Or if there's more like it? Because if not, there's a whole lot of people who you're going to need to look at. ...Like me."

Hina shakes her head. "I'm not even sure how I missed it before. Whatever it is, I know nothing about it. What I can tell you is that there is little to no chance that wasn't made by -someone-, its too well made to be a natural occurrence."

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #533 on: January 28, 2010, 08:53:19 AM »
>Does HUMAN CHEN looks like NEKOMATA CHEN? If not really that alike, split apart just in case someone comes in from outside and saw us.

>"Better ask Keine if she remember anything about getting cursed by green stuff when she wakes up. I hope she'd at least regain her senses so that she'd not be such a selfish freak. Though I doubt it'd happen since she's a CRAZY COW to begin with"

>Do not say the last sentence. Just think about it. We don't want to make Hina mad or something.

>Ask Keine about if she remember what happened before being cursed and while being cursed when she wakes up.

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #534 on: January 28, 2010, 02:56:55 PM »
> If Keine asks about the 9, blame the parasite.
> Did the genocidal parasite have anything resembling one of the original girls? It's just a guess, but villains mostly put some distinguishing feature on their creations that resembles the villain, like an emblem, or in this case a specific color/energy.
> Did the sludge feel like a familiar?

EDIT: Main suspect: Parsee. She envies/hates all, and is associated with green. She could originally control jealousy. Since many characters got their abilities boosted along the way, she might now be able to completely control one's mind to her whim.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 05:47:14 PM by OkashiiNaito »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #535 on: January 28, 2010, 05:31:32 PM »
> Attempt to connect green sludge to the bottomless pit.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Chaore

« Reply #536 on: January 28, 2010, 08:30:38 PM »
>Does HUMAN CHEN looks like NEKOMATA CHEN? If not really that alike, split apart just in case someone comes in from outside and saw us.

>"Better ask Keine if she remember anything about getting cursed by green stuff when she wakes up. I hope she'd at least regain her senses so that she'd not be such a selfish freak. Though I doubt it'd happen since she's a CRAZY COW to begin with"

>Do not say the last sentence. Just think about it. We don't want to make Hina mad or something.

>Ask Keine about if she remember what happened before being cursed and while being cursed when she wakes up.

Its basically you without any kitty features, so you're pretty much twins! You switch just in case.

You outline the plan to Hina, keeping your secrets to yourself. No curse will redeem her, you REFUSE to believe she had the curse so long...

Keine gets up and rubs her head in short order, smudging the 9 on her forehead. "...my, what did I do?"

You give her the sarcastic answer without missing a beat, then ask her what she remembers. "...Everything, I do have no idea how that curse got in me. I must have fallen asleep... Why is there ink on my forehead?"

> If Keine asks about the 9, blame the parasite.
> Did the genocidal parasite have anything resembling one of the original girls? It's just a guess, but villains mostly put some distinguishing feature on their creations that resembles the villain, like an emblem, or in this case a specific color/energy.
> Did the sludge feel like a familiar?

EDIT: Main suspect: Parsee. She envies/hates all, and is associated with green. She could originally control jealousy. Since many characters got their abilities boosted along the way, she might now be able to completely control one's mind to her whim.

You're quick to blame the parasite. Keine gives you an unamused look. "I work with children, Chen. I can tell a lie when I'm told one... This is besides the point, Hina, what exactly was that?"

You let Hina fill Keine in while you ponder the parasite. It seemed like a slugish creature, and while it'd be odd to consider it was a bug, its possible, and it was specifically green...

> Attempt to connect green sludge to the bottomless pit.

It is a possibility.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #537 on: January 29, 2010, 12:37:33 AM »
>"Anyways, you got a whole lot of explaining to do. You should have a seat and get comfortable."

Chaore

« Reply #538 on: January 29, 2010, 12:57:28 AM »
>"Anyways, you got a whole lot of explaining to do. You should have a seat and get comfortable."

Keine sighs and rubs her forehead, unintentionally rubbing the ink around more. "...alright, I do need a towel or something after this, though."

Keine takes a seat at her desk. Why they let a bitch like her near kids, you'll never know.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #539 on: January 29, 2010, 01:05:28 AM »
> Grab a chair and listen.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.