Author Topic: Still Chen's Day Out! =^_^=  (Read 169306 times)

Chen

• Ruined my own appeal by being a dumbass
Re: Still Chen's Day Out! =^_^=
« Reply #900 on: February 07, 2010, 01:31:26 AM »
> "Bring me the corpse if you can."

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #901 on: February 07, 2010, 01:32:49 AM »
> "Were there any witnesses who actually saw the crime take place?"

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #902 on: February 07, 2010, 01:33:17 AM »
> "Bugs on the other find biting off heads a delicacy. Dismemberment is a runner up for killing prey to insects."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #903 on: February 07, 2010, 01:44:49 AM »
>"Where was the body found?"
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #904 on: February 07, 2010, 01:47:42 AM »
> "Also, when was the body found?"

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #905 on: February 07, 2010, 01:59:42 AM »
> "Also, if you brushed up your biology, you should know that felines always go for the neck, hardly bothering with other body parts. At best they make some gashes by diging their claws in their prey to hold them down, afterwhich they start biting in the victims throat, trying to suffocate them, not to behead them. If I understand your story, the head was sliced off. Very unnatural for a feline."

"For a youkai, though, how much does this apply? Chen is different than most cats, while she could have spent a while attempting this, grasping the entire neck of a human would be difficult. If you have a sword at hand to end this quickly, why not use it?"

> "And Chen has been locked in combat before. The claws have never worked in these fights. She is quickly overpowered due to their lack of sharpness and length. Her kitty claws don't compare to strategy and strength."

"They weren't exactly the killing blow. It is infact, unlikely they were significant blows. Perhaps remnants of trying to take down the victim?"

> "Bring me the corpse if you can."

Why the hell would you ask that, they don't bring full corpses into court.

> "Bugs on the other find biting off heads a delicacy. Dismemberment is a runner up for killing prey to insects."

"They were, however, ordered not to kill. You said yourself, your bugs were on order to -capture-."

> "Were there any witnesses who actually saw the crime take place?"

You really can't hold this objection up. So you turn to pressing the witness.

"There was a witness to the killing. She'll be up after, I suppose."

>"Where was the body found?"

"The body was found around the woods of the Bird Youkai Kingdom."

> "Also, when was the body found?"

"Two Hours or so ago was when it was reported, Unno how long it took the witness to report back to civilization."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #906 on: February 07, 2010, 02:02:54 AM »
>"So there was someone who witnessed the killing? If there are no further statements to be heard from Momiji, let us see this witness."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #907 on: February 07, 2010, 02:04:32 AM »
> "Birds have claws. And the Tengu are paranoid enough to have loads of weapons. Because of their paranoia one of the Tengu guards may have killed her on sight, thinking her to be a spy or something alike."
> "Can we speak to Meira's soul?"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #908 on: February 07, 2010, 02:20:45 AM »
> "I also think we should have Chen relay the events she partook in after leaving Suika and Cirno at the SDM."

Chaore

« Reply #909 on: February 07, 2010, 03:22:14 AM »
>"So there was someone who witnessed the killing? If there are no further statements to be heard from Momiji, let us see this witness."

"The prosecution has no objection to this."

Momiji is ushered off the podium without a word.

You're not sure if Komachi is even -awake-...

> "Birds have claws. And the Tengu are paranoid enough to have loads of weapons. Because of their paranoia one of the Tengu guards may have killed her on sight, thinking her to be a spy or something alike."
> "Can we speak to Meira's soul?"

You're fairly sure this goes without spoken, you should probably focus more on disproving the witness. This is their evidence most vital.

...this thought brings up a point though. Komachi or no, she should be able to use the YAMA MIRROR. She should KNOW the answer, why have a trial?

Something smells foul here.

> "I also think we should have Chen relay the events she partook in after leaving Suika and Cirno at the SDM."

You weave this into an idea to have Chen as the first defensive witness. If you need it.

"The prosecution will now call MYSTIA LORELEI to the stand."

Figures, Bird Youkai and all.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #910 on: February 07, 2010, 03:25:54 AM »
> Examine our KFC poster girl. Any changes about her?
> Listen to her sightings.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #911 on: February 07, 2010, 03:31:02 AM »
>...really? Mystia has those big claws on her. Witnessed the killing? She probably commited it! Chen is simply an easy person to blame it on, given her position as Yukari's shikigami... we're being framed. I wonder if Marisa has anything to do with this.
>What exactly does the YAMA MIRROR do?

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #912 on: February 07, 2010, 03:35:41 AM »
>...really? Mystia has those big claws on her. Witnessed the killing? She probably commited it! Chen is simply an easy person to blame it on, given her position as Yukari's shikigami... we're being framed. I wonder if Marisa has anything to do with this?

NONONONONONONONO YOU DO NOT ACCUSE SOMEONE OPENLY IN COURT ARE YOU MAD

> DON'T DO THIS NEOGENESIS'S ACTION
> Prepare to shout "OBJECTION"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #913 on: February 07, 2010, 03:54:45 AM »
>Request a listing of the submitted evidence. And an autopsy report.
>Examine them if they can be obtained.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #914 on: February 07, 2010, 04:08:12 AM »
NONONONONONONONO YOU DO NOT ACCUSE SOMEONE OPENLY IN COURT ARE YOU MAD

>I didn't put to SAY it, silly~  :V

Chaore

« Reply #915 on: February 07, 2010, 04:37:22 AM »
> Examine our KFC poster girl. Any changes about her?
> Listen to her sightings.

You examine Mystia. Well. Per everyone, it seems even SHE got older. You think you liked her more when she looked less edible and more kiddish. She seems to be wearing a larger version of her old clothing.

"Well. I was heading through the woods to my place to get Lamprey Eels, and I heard a ruckus from the forest. I went through the trees to the noise and saw the victim collapse. I then saw the defendant over there take a heavy weapon and chop her head clean off. She looked livid enough she could've spat into the esophagus. I think she heard me, as she looked in my direction before leaving. I thought she was going to kill me, too!"

>...really? Mystia has those big claws on her. Witnessed the killing? She probably commited it! Chen is simply an easy person to blame it on, given her position as Yukari's shikigami... we're being framed. I wonder if Marisa has anything to do with this.
>What exactly does the YAMA MIRROR do?

Seems likely. Though the only thing is what that object she used to kill Meira was...

The Yama mirrors shows everything. Duh. Even when you're sleeping.

You get your lungs ready. And take a mint, but swallowing a whole Letty is hard.

>Request a listing of the submitted evidence. And an autopsy report.
>Examine them if they can be obtained.

Unfortunately, It seems like Mystia IS the evidence. This could be simple, that way. In fact, it WILL be simple.

Something seems wrong here.

Spidere

« Reply #916 on: February 07, 2010, 04:39:01 AM »
> "Could you please describe this large weapon Mystia?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #917 on: February 07, 2010, 04:41:10 AM »
>"As well, please describe what the assailant looked like?"
>If she just tries to say, "It was Chen!", insist that instead she describe exactly what she saw without naming names.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 11:04:46 AM by Suwako Purviya »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #918 on: February 07, 2010, 04:09:17 PM »
>Hold it!

>"Can you describe the ruckus? What kind of sound was it? A scream? It'd help if you recognize who's making it."

>"You and Chen used to be friends and hang out all the time. Why did you think she'd kill you?"

Chaore

« Reply #919 on: February 07, 2010, 09:20:01 PM »
> "Could you please describe this large weapon Mystia?"

"The large weapon? It was kinda like a sword, but the blade seemed really thick. It wasn't like any I'd ever seen before. She pulled it almost out of nowhere, so I couldn't see it too well."

Given swords are a rarity among Youkai, you can't think this is a false statement.

>"As well, please describe what the assailant looked like?"
>If she just tries to say, "It was Chen!", insist that instead she describe exactly what she saw without naming names.

"Well... She was definitely a cat youkai, and had black ears. She was wearing some kind of formal suit top and a skirt. She didn't have a hat though, so I could see her hair was definitely brownish."

Seems consistent, though it probably doesn't help Chen is in the court room...

>Hold it!

>"Can you describe the ruckus? What kind of sound was it? A scream? It'd help if you recognize who's making it."

>"You and Chen used to be friends and hang out all the time. Why did you think she'd kill you?"

"It wasn't a scream, It was kind of the sound of fighting. I think the victim was doing something especially that caused the noises."

Lunasa clears her throat. "Upon further examination, Some broken trees were found around the path the victim and defendant presumably took. The damage appears to have been from some kind of exploding projectile. Since its fired away from the way they went, it is perfectly assumable that the victim, fleeing from her attacker, fired the shots."

"Well... She seemed really angry, and she hadn't been herself since the last time anyone saw her. It was really frightening!"

You'd make a claim against that, but the last time she was seen for Mystia would be THE INCIDENT. Given how that turned out...

Spidere

« Reply #920 on: February 07, 2010, 09:29:57 PM »
> "Ah ha! Chen's ears are a brownish colour! The only cat's around here with black ears are the Kasha's in the former hell of blazing fires! In fact, the cleaver item belongs to one in particular. Orin!"

Chaore

« Reply #921 on: February 07, 2010, 09:36:49 PM »
> "Ah ha! Chen's ears are a brownish colour! The only cat's around here with black ears are the Kasha's in the former hell of blazing fires! In fact, the cleaver item belongs to one in particular. Orin!"

...everyone looks at you in silence.

"On top of the fact you're saying someone rather dead did it, Chen does actually have Black ears."

You don't think that went over too well. Besides, you've never heard of Orin using a cleaver anyway. And given Chen is the Black Cat of Ill Omens...

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #922 on: February 07, 2010, 09:38:08 PM »
> internaly hate self
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

« Reply #923 on: February 07, 2010, 09:38:50 PM »
> internaly hate self

That was pretty dumb, you've just dug Chen's grave a bit deeper with that action.

You simply can't forgive yourself for that one. Seriously!

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #924 on: February 07, 2010, 09:40:22 PM »
> Fucking, come up with something Wriggle, you're a smart and sexy lady!
Wotters gonna' wot

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #925 on: February 07, 2010, 09:43:58 PM »
>"...That was just a test."
>It works for Edgeworth =[
>"Could you describe how the struggle went? Especially, how did Meira hold up in the fight, despite circumstances? Did the assailant seem to be skilled with her weapon? Did they see you, or any other witnesses?"

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #926 on: February 07, 2010, 09:46:59 PM »
> "Dear Mystia, did the assailant also wear a white cape, with the starry heavens visible on the inside? Chen has been wearing this before the battle, and is still wearing it at this moment. In fact, she told me the cape is unremovable. If you don't believe it, try remove the cape yourself without magic."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #927 on: February 07, 2010, 09:50:47 PM »
> "Dear Mystia, did the assailant also wear a white cape, with the starry heavens visible on the inside? Chen has been wearing this before the battle, and is still wearing it at this moment. In fact, she told me the cape is unremovable. If you don't believe it, try remove the cape yourself without magic."
>Until she answers, just ask if she was wearing a cape. Don't say the rest. Not even the starry heavens part. If Mystia's lying, we don't want to tell her what to say.

Chen

• Ruined my own appeal by being a dumbass
« Reply #928 on: February 07, 2010, 09:53:33 PM »
>"What kind of hairstyle did they have?"

Chaore

« Reply #929 on: February 07, 2010, 09:57:34 PM »
> Fucking, come up with something Wriggle, you're a smart and sexy lady!

Damn straight you are! This is in the bag!

>"...That was just a test."
>It works for Edgeworth =[
>"Could you describe how the struggle went? Especially, how did Meira hold up in the fight, despite circumstances? Did the assailant seem to be skilled with her weapon? Did they see you, or any other witnesses?"

Lunasa seems fairly amused by your fallback, but sees no need to call you on it. You could swear shes playing her smallest AIR VIOLIN though. Jerk.

"Uhm... I kind of caught the tail end, but she definitely seemed to have lasted for a while. I couldn't say if it was a skilled swing, but it was enough to take off her head. I'm pretty sure she noticed me before she left, though. I'm not sure about any other witnesses!"

Mystia looks surprised at this. You would imagine why, she could easily skip over the cape from here...

"U...Uh? I didn't notice it on her, But I suppose it could have skipped my eyes..."

>Until she answers, just ask if she was wearing a cape. Don't say the rest. Not even the starry heavens part. If Mystia's lying, we don't want to tell her what to say.

You break out exactly why she must have been lying. You add to that how much the cape would stand out, its easily seen against the forest background, and it is a fairly large cape.

Lunasa doesn't seem to have anything to raise yet. You think she may want to see if that is all you have, and that could be bad.

Or normal procedure to let you finish. Hell if you know, you're no lawyer!

>"What kind of hairstyle did they have?"

"It was kind of longer before, but it wasn't held up or anything."

Unfortunately, that is true... Up until a while ago, she had longer hair. You can't pull on that.

It does give you a bit more of a time frame, though.