Author Topic: Rune guardians 5 - Crawlers 0 GAME OVER  (Read 40358 times)

Re: Crawl Mafia Day 1
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2009, 07:20:27 AM »
Xom ingores Xan.

Confirm Vote: Xan for being a heathen who stole the name of a god for his own purposes!

I hate wrathie right now.

Also, I'm certain Praying will come in sometime after stuff happens. Or not at all. Either case, it's doubtful something like that will play a major role in day one activities.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2009, 07:28:08 AM »
DLevel3 Vote Count

wrathie (2): Edible, Stuffman, wrathie
Nietz (2): Nietz, Kiro
Roukanken (1): Xan, Edible
Stuffman (1): Serpentarius
Kiro (1): Roukanken
Xan (1): Zakeri
Zakeri (0): Xan

Not voting: Stuffman
With 9 players remaning, it takes 5 to lynch.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2009, 10:47:25 AM »
I want to get mad at Wrathie for self-voting, and I want to get mad at Nietz for self-voting, but it's pretty damn hard to do both. Unless it's scum taking Refuge in Audacity, the odds of them both being scum are next to nil.

Wrathie feels like he's exploiting his 'Useless Townie' meta. Don't like it, to be honest.

Stuff's claim was kinda meh - claiming because you don't know how your power works? Couldn't you just talk to Pesco?
As bad as this may be, though, I'm kinda considering that Stuff hasn't played a lot of games so cutting him a little slack.

We seem to have hit that awkward stage between random voting and real voting. :/ Don't want to push Wrathie any closer to lynch this early in the day.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »
Self voters are funny. You should grant them their death wish ^-^.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2009, 02:12:42 PM »
Couldn't you just talk to Pesco?

If pesco wanted me to know exactly how my role is triggered he would've told me, just like if he wanted us to know exactly what praying does he would've told us.  Besides, it wasn't a full claim. All I wanted was to get somebody to pray and I had to explain why I didn't want to do it myself.

Wrathie needs to stop begging to be lynched, but if we were to call the day right now I'd lynch him for sure.

Also, sadfaes at inconclusive praying.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2009, 02:59:32 PM »
Oh yeah, and Rou's obvscum.

He used a trope

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2009, 04:50:35 PM »
I'm going to be absent most of today, but I'm happy with my vote on wrathie for now.  Learned from my mistake in Gensokyo Worker's Union, and this self-voting nonsense plus willingness to test a creepy, unexplained game mechanic paints a picture of a suicidal player... or a player who knows he's scum, and also knows he's a prime lynch target.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2009, 04:58:07 PM »
i'm gettin bashed due to my Selfvote so:

##unvote

In other news, I might be on/off due to exams and work for the next 2 days so try not to quick lynch me...

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2009, 05:44:48 PM »
this self-voting nonsense plus willingness to test a creepy, unexplained game mechanic paints a picture of a suicidal player... or a player who knows he's scum, and also knows he's a prime lynch target.

I don't agree with the strikethroughed section. He tried praying 2 minutes after Stuffman requested it. Seems pretty off the cuff to me. The fact that Stuffman didn't request any particular person to pray seems to indicate that he believes his ability was just a general activation. Therefore, I see that part as neutral. Which leaves the rest as typical wrathie behavior that we have to judge carefully.

wrathie: why did you self vote when you realized you would get bashed for it in the first place? Let's get a straightforward answer on this one.

Same question goes to Nietz as well.

Stuffman's deal looks like a wait and see now.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2009, 07:21:08 PM »
Also, sadfaes at inconclusive praying.
What did you expect?

When's the deadline, anyway?

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 07:28:07 PM »
What did you expect?
Well I wasn't expecting anything in particular, but I was hoping something would happen, because if it did I would know that praying isn't related to my role's activation. As of now I still don't know, so for the time being I'm going to assume it is.

We should have about 48 hours left exactly right about now.

Maid Xan~

• Oh. Uh... Hey... Hey there, Koto.
  • What... what are you smiling like that for, Koto?
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2009, 07:34:43 PM »
The fact that pesco specified Xom instead of making some comment about me not worshiping anyone makes me assume that either A: all the adventurers were assigned gods beforehand, but not all of the gods actually have people playing as them, or B: There IS a player representing Xom but praying does nothing on Day 1. More information is needed to determine which is the case.

All there in the rules for gods
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 07:54:10 PM by Pesco47 »
There are people in this world who enjoy being alone. But there isn't a single person who can bear solitude.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2009, 08:56:29 PM »
Well anyway, I guess we shouldn't make the mistake of gaming the setup too much. We've probably got as much information as we're going to get until a mod or a god makes something happen, or a day ends, or whatever.

So, uh. Scumhunting.

Xan! Are you scum!?

Maid Xan~

• Oh. Uh... Hey... Hey there, Koto.
  • What... what are you smiling like that for, Koto?
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2009, 09:01:33 PM »
Well anyway, I guess we shouldn't make the mistake of gaming the setup too much. We've probably got as much information as we're going to get until a mod or a god makes something happen, or a day ends, or whatever.

So, uh. Scumhunting.

Xan! Are you scum!?

I dunno. Are you?
There are people in this world who enjoy being alone. But there isn't a single person who can bear solitude.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2009, 09:08:02 PM »
Would like to see some real content from Nietz and Serp.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2009, 09:09:56 PM »
I dunno. Are you?
Unlike you, I can say with confidence that I am not!

Dodging the question, obvscum, etc!

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2009, 09:16:52 PM »
I think everyone should say if they are scum or not.

Truthfully.

Make for a fun game.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2009, 09:30:05 PM »
lolhaygais.

Just a quick post to say I`m actually around... Even if I`m stuck using the Wii browser. :V

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2009, 09:31:18 PM »
Not much to say aside from not liking Xan, or Stuffman, or either of the self voters.

we should be spending more time on votes rather than lamenting over to melancholy of praying.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2009, 09:40:45 PM »
What don't you like about me? I think I've been pretty thorough in explaining everything I've done so far.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2009, 10:28:31 PM »
DLevel4 Vote Count

Nietz (1): Nietz, Kiro
wrathie (1): Edible, Stuffman, wrathie
Roukanken (1): Xan, Edible
Stuffman (1): Serpentarius
Kiro (1): Roukanken
Xan (1): Zakeri
Zakeri (0): Xan

Not voting: Stuffman, wrathie, Nietz
With 9 players remaning, it takes 5 to lynch.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 11:04:56 PM by Affinity »

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2009, 10:37:54 PM »
wrathie: why did you self vote when you realized you would get bashed for it in the first place? Let's get a straightforward answer on this one.

##Unvote
Because joke votes are srs bsns.

Don't know about wrathie, but - in case it wasn't obvious enough - I was poking fun at how lately people seem to overreact at anything out of ordinary on the joke phase.

If anything, the way Kiro and Rou reacted makes them the most suspicious for me right now (which is not much at this point). It looks like they are making too much an effort to look like proper town players.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2009, 11:16:42 PM »
Don't know about wrathie, but - in case it wasn't obvious enough - I was poking fun at how lately people seem to overreact at anything out of ordinary on the joke phase.
That's because at the start of the game, the joke phase is literally all we have to go on. If we ignore people doing strange things then how are we supposed to find suspects?

Still waiting to hear from Serp.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2009, 11:23:46 PM »

Actually, I was scum last game trying to get someone lynched for retarded reasons. And it worked ^-^

(too bad we still lost)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »
I think the current suspicion on Wrathie involves a little more than the selfvote - the whole 'oh noes I'm gonna get lynched' thing is more than a little meh.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2009, 12:04:32 AM »
There's a pretty big difference between bringing yourself to L-4 and bringing yourself to L-2.  Selfvoting in any circumstance makes me roll my eyes, but Nietz is well within the parameters of first-hour-wackiness.  wrathie's attitude strikes me as historic obvscum ecstatic about finally playing for the bad guys.

The Stuffman pseudoroleclaim fiasco is making me scratch my head.  I don't know what to make of it.  If it's not a scumtell, it seems like bad play to claim any unambiguously pro-Town role.  I'm keeping my vote on Stuffman, though I'm willing to vote wrathie as well

I don't like Kiro suggesting that we all pray and see what happens.  Not a whole lot to say regarding everyone else just yet.  I want to see more analysis and less setup speculation from everyone in general.  We've been intentionally given limited information here, and in any case, I don't see what bearing it has on who we end up lynching.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2009, 12:17:48 AM »
wrathie's attitude strikes me as historic obvscum ecstatic about finally playing for the bad guys.

The Stuffman pseudoroleclaim fiasco is making me scratch my head.  I don't know what to make of it.
Maybe I'm misreading you again, but it sounds like your suspicions of Wrathie are stronger than those on Stuffman. Am I wrong?

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2009, 12:22:30 AM »
You could say that my suspicions of wrathie are stronger than my suspicions of Stuffman, yeah.  Stuffman's gambit seems more likely to just be bad play.  I had a hard time deciding whether to change my vote or not, but wrathie's already got a couple on him and I don't want to bring him any closer to getting lynched this early.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2009, 12:25:36 AM »
Joke vote phase is over, no reason for me to stick to 'oh lynch me' now.

The fact that pesco specified Xom instead of making some comment about me not worshiping anyone makes me assume that either A: all the adventurers were assigned gods beforehand, but not all of the gods actually have people playing as them, or B: There IS a player representing Xom but praying does nothing on Day 1. More information is needed to determine which is the case.

All there in the rules for gods

Basically the rules are saying gods can't actively communicate with their players so it probably won't be revealed out right.

What is interesting thou is that pesco used Xom instead of any other gods. Unlike me who did specify Sif Muna even if it was part of my joke-voting phase.

That could however be linked to his race by default so it is just meh...

Stuffman's deal looks like a wait and see now.

See earlier answer, I'll stop joking around now...

A wild Serp and Rou appeared...

You could say that my suspicions of wrathie are stronger than my suspicions of Stuffman, yeah.  Stuffman's gambit seems more likely to just be bad play.  I had a hard time deciding whether to change my vote or not, but wrathie's already got a couple on him and I don't want to bring him any closer to getting lynched this early.

well besides my self-voting what is wrong...

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2009, 12:27:33 AM »
I'm not that sure wrathie's wackiness is all that damning. He has done stuff like that before, and I don't take things like being 17.3% percent more wacky than before as conclusive scumminess. His response to Stuffman's request feels more in the townie side to me, unless they are actually a scumpair, which I think it's very improbable.

I really don't like the idea of masspraying, all I see it doing is exposing the power roles. And I don't really like Kiro for suggesting it. 

What is interesting thou is that pesco used Xom instead of any other gods. Unlike me who did specify Sif Muna even if it was part of my joke-voting phase.

That could however be linked to his race by default so it is just meh...
What is that supposed to mean? Interesting how?