Author Topic: N-Forza's Comiket Adventure!  (Read 18907 times)

Observer

• Light Bearer
  • Arcanum Infinitum
    • Primum Mobile ~ Doujin Circle
Re: N-Forza's Comiket Adventure!
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2010, 01:12:10 PM »
Here you are: http://mapoze.com/pub/prs/about.htm#English

14/3: Distribution, aka, Reitaisai.

:parsee:

As for the Aki Sisters book... guess your one and only chance might be during Reitaisai? However, you could try e-mailing Nakasako about this. The address is in his site (http://mapoze.com), just try to write it in the simplest, clearest way. And add a very specific message title so he can be sure it's not spam or "filthy gaijin nonsense", preferably including the japanese name of the book: 「爽秋~双秋見初めば~」 (Aki Sisters Anthology Project).

RE-BORN INDISCRIMINATE INSTINCT

Blackraptor

• Furniture
  • The guy with the thing over there at the place
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2010, 03:26:31 PM »
Congrats with the success of your book! I read the thread in /jp/ that commented about your book but I never realized that you were the one who made it. Cheers and I hope you make more! Here, have a flan!

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2010, 05:27:30 PM »
Great to see that the book was successful!

~I'd like to go to Comiket someday...

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2010, 01:34:47 AM »
I read the thread in /jp/ that commented about your book but I never realized that you were the one who made it.
What did they say about it? I remember seeing one or two threads that mentioned it, but they got derailed into other topics so I'm wondering if you saw one that I missed.

Anyway, as far as book developments go, I'm going to start working on revisions for the re-print and then full speed ahead for the next. I already have a first draft for the first few chapters, and there might even be some more surprises soon...