Author Topic: Borked MoF replay?  (Read 1166 times)

Borked MoF replay?
« on: January 23, 2012, 07:59:56 AM »
Okay, so I saved a replay of a good achievement in MoF (no-focus perfect Sanae in case you're curious) but when I went to look at the replay, the in-game FPS was listed consistently at 0. Except for brief moments where it gives ridiculous numbers like 187 or 255. I ran the game at a normal 60 FPS, so I don't even know what the hell happened there. Oh, and I had to repeatedly try to even use the replay because half the time it crashed the game.

Is this a regular problem? I've pretty much accepted not being able to fix this, but I'd like to be able to avoid it happening again in the future, and it'd be great if I had any idea at all what could have caused this. If it helps, this was a full-game no-focus 1CC done on Normal mode with ReimuA.

EDIT: Also, the game version is 1.00a, and it's running on Windows 7.

Zil

Re: Borked MoF replay?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 08:23:47 AM »
I experienced the same problem a while ago. It was with my VoWG timeout, so naturally it scared the crap out of me. I saved 3 replays of it "just to be on the safe side" and two of them came out screwed up. I always assumed that saving several at once was the cause.
So I'd say - make sure you didn't save two replays, or worse, save one and then another on top of the previous one, leaving you with with just the funky one.