Author Topic: Applocale not running Genius of Sappheiros  (Read 2493 times)

Applocale not running Genius of Sappheiros
« on: December 19, 2010, 08:26:52 AM »
Basically, my game is crashing everytime i try to add points to special weapons in the game to certain characters. But everything works fine if I don't use applocale. But as soon as I try to open the .exe with applocale, it acts like I just did nothing. I have tried many times back to back and even saved the shortcut and tried that way.
I have changed the compatibility mode of the file and applocale to XP, both together and separate but nothing changed.
When I changed my region/language to Japanese, the game wouldn't open at all. So I really do not understand what is going on since I know applocale works on my laptop since I use it for danmakufu.

I pretty much searched all of tech support here to see if anyone else had a problem with applocale with this game but everyone else seems to be working just fine.

the version of the game is 1.07 if that has to do with anything

Re: Applocale not running Genius of Sappheiros
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 06:27:03 PM »
Ok now to bump this... and to give an update.

I tried on Windows 7 and Vista to try to get this to run with applocale but it wont do anything at all once again. And now I am at the point in the game where I cant even single target some of the enemies otherwise the game crashes. Would be really nice to get any feed back that might be able to help me or anyone else having this issue.

Re: Applocale not running Genius of Sappheiros
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 04:18:08 PM »
I have this same exact problem. I am on 1.07 and using XP. Whenever I mouse over the unique weapon for Reimu, Sanae, and Marisa the game crashes.
I'm currently only up to Stage 3 so I can't verify the problem with targeting enemies, but I am still unable to upgrade their unique weapons.

Anyone have any advice for this?