Author Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 278526 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #210 on: April 18, 2019, 04:17:42 PM »
> How does possession work?
> Could we be possessed? If not, who could?
> Could we possess others?

>Essentially, a spirit inserts themselves into something. Usually it is a suitable living vessel, but sometimes spiritually charged inanimate objects will do; you recall hearing of a ghost that attached itself to a small box, once.
>You have no talent for possession, you do you own dirty work, so to speak.

>Do we know if our items travel to the watery place with us?

>You believe they do. At least you haven't noticed anything missing while you were there.

>_

« Reply #211 on: April 18, 2019, 04:41:26 PM »
>"Do you think Reimu could make a talisman that could do that?"

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #212 on: April 18, 2019, 11:26:37 PM »
>Yukari laughs; you think you detect a hint of tiredness in her voice.
>"Well, you would need something that can host an entity like that, wouldn't you?"

>_
> " A talisman or something else that has affinity to Stargazer's spiritual nature and current man-o-war form " ?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #213 on: April 19, 2019, 02:00:54 AM »
>"Do you think Reimu could make a talisman that could do that?"

> " A talisman or something else that has affinity to Stargazer's spiritual nature and current man-o-war form " ?

>"I suppose," says Yukari. "But that feels like an awful lot of work, wouldn't you agree?"

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #214 on: April 19, 2019, 02:26:06 AM »
>"Well, I know spirits can sometimes possess certain kinds of objects... if I have something with me, it should come to the ocean world when I disappear, and return with me as well. Unless you think that Stargazer could latch onto something from me in Gensokyo? I'm not sure how... 'here' they are."
>Hmm. Do we know of any spiritually charged objects at the Temple? Something that isn't too precious to borrow, at least.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #215 on: April 19, 2019, 04:07:41 AM »
> When a spirit possesses a 'suitable living vessel', what happens to the spirit, and what happens to the vessel?
> Would our anchor count as a 'spirituality charged inanimate object'?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #216 on: April 19, 2019, 05:25:29 AM »
>"Well, I know spirits can sometimes possess certain kinds of objects... if I have something with me, it should come to the ocean world when I disappear, and return with me as well. Unless you think that Stargazer could latch onto something from me in Gensokyo? I'm not sure how... 'here' they are."
>Hmm. Do we know of any spiritually charged objects at the Temple? Something that isn't too precious to borrow, at least.

>Yukari nods. "Just so."
>There's a few little items that likely have some faith to them. You don't know if you'd be allowed to borrow them, or if Hijiri would care to have them become haunted.

> When a spirit possesses a 'suitable living vessel', what happens to the spirit, and what happens to the vessel?
> Would our anchor count as a 'spirituality charged inanimate object'?

>What happens to the spirit varies from spirit to spirit, but usually the gain some ability to manifest their will into the world, if only by making the haunted thing rattle unpleasantly.
>Probably not, you'd want to think Stargazer would have already used it if so.

>_

« Reply #217 on: April 20, 2019, 09:48:47 AM »
>"Any suggestions on what to use? Or am I going to have to find something myself?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #218 on: April 20, 2019, 09:50:52 AM »
>"Any suggestions on what to use? Or am I going to have to find something myself?"

>"Well, you would want something easy to keep around,  I imagine," Yukari says.

>_

« Reply #219 on: April 20, 2019, 11:32:36 AM »
>"Ok I'll keep an eye out."
>Add quest: A Vessel for Stargazer.
>"As much as I really do want to get Stargazer out of there, that's not the reason I came here. Do you know why all this is happening in the first place?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #220 on: April 21, 2019, 04:41:16 AM »
>"Ok I'll keep an eye out."
>Add quest: A Vessel for Stargazer.
>"As much as I really do want to get Stargazer out of there, that's not the reason I came here. Do you know why all this is happening in the first place?"

>"I may have an idea or two about that," she says as you mention you'll keep an eye out.
>"That is a little more difficult," says Yukari. "I would need to investigate a few things, but you've presented some interesting possibilities, we'll say."

>_

« Reply #221 on: April 22, 2019, 04:30:58 AM »
>"How long do you think that's going to take? Because I l'd like to know I'm not just going to switch over to this watery place one day and not come back."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #222 on: April 22, 2019, 04:33:17 AM »
>"How long do you think that's going to take? Because I l'd like to know I'm not just going to switch over to this watery place one day and not come back."

>"Why, it would take as long as it does," Yukari says. "But, I wouldn't expect to wait too long."

>_

« Reply #223 on: April 22, 2019, 04:36:25 AM »
>"Ok, that's good to hear. I hope you can see why I'm a bit antsy about getting some solid answers here."
>"What was this 'idea or two' you had for a vessel for Stargazer?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #224 on: April 22, 2019, 04:44:08 AM »
>"Ok, that's good to hear. I hope you can see why I'm a bit antsy about getting some solid answers here."
>"What was this 'idea or two' you had for a vessel for Stargazer?"

>"Well, if all she needs is something living to possess..." Yukari says.
>She reaches under her kotatsu, then lifts the edge of the blank and pulls out a small pot with a green plant in it. No larger than a coin across, it is shaped like a round rock that has been smoothed by a river, covered with a light sort of fuzz and a number of obvious spines. You've never seen anything like it before.
>"This should do, wouldn't you agree?" she says, setting it on the table. "And it should be easy to carry around as long as you are not careless."

>_

« Reply #225 on: April 22, 2019, 05:22:22 AM »
>"Oh yeah, that could work. Do you want anything in exchange?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #226 on: April 22, 2019, 05:24:03 AM »
>"Oh yeah, that could work. Do you want anything in exchange?"

>"We'll call this a little gift," Yukari says.

>_

Branneg Xy

« Reply #227 on: April 22, 2019, 09:09:17 PM »
>"We'll call this a little gift," Yukari says.

>_
> Ponder if we can either find or come with up a waterproof,sturdy and breathable container to keep such a plant in decent life and shape.

> Gently extend and hand and take it with a small smile snd small bow :" Fantastic ! Many thanks for everything up to now, Yukari ".

> " And  more of 'em when your investigations are going to be done and I,or someone close by me, are privy to them in addition to the help by the Baku Doremy ,when she's recovered, at Okina's Doorways Dimension ."

> "In fact if I am to be found ,or displaced,you already know how it's best to look&ask around the Myouren Temple,Human Village,in-between,but surprisingly you could also find and contact  Soga no Tojiko around the Village and if necessary,but more of a chore to find where she at,even her boss Toyosatomimi no Miko. "

> Set it down by us and gaze at it while keeping attention to Yukari.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #228 on: April 22, 2019, 09:27:32 PM »
> Ponder if we can either find or come with up a waterproof,sturdy and breathable container to keep such a plant in decent life and shape.

> Gently extend and hand and take it with a small smile snd small bow :" Fantastic ! Many thanks for everything up to now, Yukari ".

> " And  more of 'em when your investigations are going to be done and I,or someone close by me, are privy to them in addition to the help by the Baku Doremy ,when she's recovered, at Okina's Doorways Dimension ."

> "In fact if I am to be found ,or displaced,you already know how it's best to look&ask around the Myouren Temple,Human Village,in-between,but surprisingly you could also find and contact  Soga no Tojiko around the Village and if necessary,but more of a chore to find where she at,even her boss Toyosatomimi no Miko. "

> Set it down by us and gaze at it while keeping attention to Yukari.

>It could probably do with a glass dome.
>"What does Doremy have to do with this?" says Yukari.

>_

« Reply #229 on: April 22, 2019, 10:00:21 PM »
>"I was hoping to see if she knows what's going on with me. Which is what brought me to Okina Matara, she sent her followers to invite Doremy to her weird dimension and they misunderstood things a bit and now Doremy's recovering from her 'invitation.'"

Branneg Xy

« Reply #230 on: April 22, 2019, 10:08:38 PM »
>It could probably do with a glass dome.
>"What does Doremy have to do with this?" says Yukari.

>_
> "Doremy's the Youkai expert about dream and dreaming being their own kind-of dimension,dimension-hopping and particular travel,including my displacement and Stargazer's,they could be doing even more when not just on their own. "
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 10:13:08 PM by Branneg Xy »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #231 on: April 23, 2019, 06:50:05 AM »
>"I was hoping to see if she knows what's going on with me. Which is what brought me to Okina Matara, she sent her followers to invite Doremy to her weird dimension and they misunderstood things a bit and now Doremy's recovering from her 'invitation.'"

>Yukari snickers. "Yes, this sounds precisely like Matara."

> "Doremy's the Youkai expert about dream and dreaming being their own kind-of dimension,dimension-hopping and particular travel,including my displacement and Stargazer's,they could be doing even more when not just on their own. "

>"Hmm, interesting thought," says Yukari. "Perhaps there is something to it."

>_

« Reply #232 on: April 24, 2019, 12:17:31 AM »
>"Hopefully I'll get to talk to her soon and we'll find out if there is something to it. Is it worth me sticking around here while I wait for you to look into all this? Though now that I think of it, I have no idea where 'here' is."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #233 on: April 25, 2019, 07:34:29 PM »
>"Hopefully I'll get to talk to her soon and we'll find out if there is something to it. Is it worth me sticking around here while I wait for you to look into all this? Though now that I think of it, I have no idea where 'here' is."

>"I do have some theories, but I would like time." She pauses for a moment, then says, "Hmm, perhaps you could deliver a message for me? It may well help you in the long run."

>_

« Reply #234 on: April 25, 2019, 10:58:52 PM »
>"Sure, considering what you're doing for me it's the least I can do. Where do you need me to take it?"

Branneg Xy

« Reply #235 on: April 26, 2019, 01:46:12 AM »
>"I do have some theories, but I would like time." She pauses for a moment, then says, "Hmm, perhaps you could deliver a message for me? It may well help you in the long run."

>_
:wikipedia: //"Triggering"(The part that is that) ,with everyone welcomed to be now or in the future more precise, appears to be mostly plot-wise , progression-wise in the Outer Submerged World and in Gensokyo and related,depending the with the interaction/non-interaction with the Formless One,Stargazer and,especially the 1st,their Reaches/Outreaches // .

> Nod twice " Delivery assured from this captain or first-mate in these waters ,Yukari,as long as you do not have a set-time due to the current conditions of Doremy and at Okina's and mine since its trigger to pull is still murky if not  for my nature, involvement,progression,so to speak and to be clear..."

> "...But  now  it's fair that I be all ears on the message&delivery ;to Doremy,Okina or Myourens or our associates,mayhaps?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2019, 05:15:51 PM »
> Nod twice " Delivery assured from this captain or first-mate in these waters ,Yukari,as long as you do not have a set-time due to the current conditions of Doremy and at Okina's and mine since its trigger to pull is still murky if not  for my nature, involvement,progression,so to speak and to be clear..."
> "...But  now  it's fair that I be all ears on the message&delivery ;to Doremy,Okina or Myourens or our associates,mayhaps?"

>"Sure, considering what you're doing for me it's the least I can do. Where do you need me to take it?"

>"None of those," says Yukari, as she takes a piece of paper and an ink brush, and begins to write something on it, barely paying attention as she talks. "Rather, I need this taken to Scarlet Devil Mansion."

>_
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 08:32:18 PM by Hello Purvis »

« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2019, 08:37:23 PM »
>"Alright, can do. Do you want me to deliver it to anyone in particular?"
>Are we on good enough terms with the SDM to get past their guard easily?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2019, 08:40:22 PM »
>"Alright, can do. Do you want me to deliver it to anyone in particular?"
>Are we on good enough terms with the SDM to get past their guard easily?

>"It need only go to the gates, really," she says as she hands you the paper. "But it is for their maid."
>You obtain: Loosely-Folded Message
>Assuming the mansion is particularly closed, you feel you have a good chance of getting inside.

>_

« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2019, 09:17:26 PM »
>"Consider it done. Should I come back here later or will it get to me if you find something?"
>"Oh and uh, I'll need you to point me towards where the Scarlet Devil Mansion is from here. I got here via weird magical door."