Author Topic: What anime(s) and/or manga(s) are you watching/reading right now?  (Read 215420 times)

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Re: What anime(s) and/or manga(s) are you watching/reading right now?
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2014, 11:53:20 PM »
Just finished reading Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. I'd have to say it has the most beautiful use of subtle and gradual character development I've found in Shounen manga. Really quite enjoyed it.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2014, 05:00:35 AM »
NEW FINAL EPISODE OF KILL LA KILL IS AMAZING

11/10 FUCK YES

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2014, 05:50:08 AM »
NEW FINAL EPISODE OF KILL LA KILL IS AMAZING

11/10 FUCK YES

oh yes, KLK OVA

20 minutes of zzzz
2 minutes of ohhhhhhmyyyyygooooooddddddaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
worth it so much

« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2014, 12:33:36 AM »
Let's see.

Currently rewatching:
ef - A Tale of Memories/Melodies
Tegami Bachi
Tegami Bachi Reverse

Watching:
Katanagatari
Kobato.
Pandora Hearts
Darker than Black

Reading:
No Game No Life LN
Oyasumi Punpun
One Piece

Recently saw Paprika, and was quite entertained.
Paprika is an amazing movie, everything Madhouse does has amazing art and at least a mediocre story.

aranicar

• The Expressive Poker Face
  • Wasting time again
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2014, 02:15:15 AM »
oh yes, KLK OVA

20 minutes of zzzz
2 minutes of ohhhhhhmyyyyygooooooddddddaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
worth it so much

KLK OVA is out?  I must have missed it b/c of work lol :D.

Currently reading a manhwa called Twelve Nights.  What's really keeping me going is its story and the character relationship web.  While I don't really like love polygons, I really want to know the end to this one haha.  It's drawn pretty well to imo.

They still haven't changed the Canada flag to US.

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2014, 11:52:07 PM »
I fully know this is not an anime, but I'm watching Battle 360?.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2014, 01:23:07 AM »
Currently watching: Jojo's bizzare adventure (noo do I really have to wait till January for new episodes?)
Reborn (has some decent parts but satisfies my need for anime when I'm feeling casual.
Sword art online II (just like it better then the fairy arc.)

Currently reading: Ace attorny, megaman gigamix, Rosario vampire, and another one I'd rather not name.
Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl English Patch
I run a crappy YouTube channel, check it out if you wish~

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2014, 01:29:24 AM »
Finished watching Love Stage!! today. AOTY.

Visit #sokumaidens on irc.ppirc.net for discussion and matchmaking for a wide variety of fighting games!
Feel free to message me if you need anything!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2014, 04:17:35 AM »
Just started Saya No Uta, since I've finished most of Gen Urobuchi's credits and I really don't want to start Blassreiter because it sounds dumb. Seems fine so far I guess. Not used to visual novels with quite this level of production quality.

Spoiler:
From the first five minutes I was thinking "I hope I don't spend hours reading this to have it end on the obvious sub-Twilight Zone twist where the girl is actually a monster". That ends up out in the open in the first half hour or so, so... Good, the game doesn't think I couldn't figure that out. Thanks game.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2014, 04:42:47 AM »
Just started Saya No Uta, since I've finished most of Gen Urobuchi's credits and I really don't want to start Blassreiter because it sounds dumb. Seems fine so far I guess. Not used to visual novels with quite this level of production quality.

Spoiler:
From the first five minutes I was thinking "I hope I don't spend hours reading this to have it end on the obvious sub-Twilight Zone twist where the girl is actually a monster". That ends up out in the open in the first half hour or so, so... Good, the game doesn't think I couldn't figure that out. Thanks game.

I feel so bad for you, that game leaves me with chills and questions. Its a mind @#$%!

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2014, 05:02:24 AM »
For some reason, I am getting addicted to Fairy Tail. Even though I dislike most mainstream anime, except One Piece(still dropped it though).

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2014, 07:31:40 AM »
PSYCHO-PASS was great. The PSYCHO-PASS 2 trailer is pretty great too!

More on Psycho-Pass, though, right now I think it's more or less the best you can expect from modern anime mainstream. For both PP2 and more Mushishi to be airing in Fall... Fall is already a pretty amazing season.

Finished watching Love Stage!! today. AOTY.
:colbert:  I've heard about this, like, best BL anime n' stuff, but is it worth it?

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2014, 01:39:48 PM »
I feel so bad for you, that game leaves me with chills and questions. Its a mind @#$%!

It's legitimately unsettling in an interesting way. So far it reminds me of Psycho Pass in that it works largely because of what it does't do, rather than what it does do.

(Psycho Pass spoilers below)

Spoiler:
At their cores, and this could be way off because I haven't finished Saya No Uta yet, they're not very novel concepts. But Psycho Pass is compelling, thought-provoking sci-fi because it isn't a bleak dystopia and because Akane isn't a "special" person.

In the hands of a less skilled writer that setting could have been a black-and-white 1984 "bad end" world and Akane would be resistant to having her Psycho Pass cloud because of government experiments or because she's secretly an android or something. But that's not what happens. The society in the story isn't all bad, as the plot moves along it reveals that it does legitimately seem utopian in a lot of ways, although not without significant cost and probably not sustainably. And there is no big reveal about why Akane seems to have an unnaturally resilient Psycho Pass, as far as we can tell it's just because she has firm morals and seeing terrible things isn't enough to shake them. I'm a little concerned that season two is going to throw both of those things out the window, but hopefully it doesn't.

Similarly, Saya No Uta so far is remarkable not because anything major that it does, but because it doesn't have the pretense that what's going on is supernatural (well, aside from the crazy monster). A worse horror story would have the character under the belief that he actually is in Hell only to realize at the very end that it's been the real world the whole time, but it's much more interesting and much more disturbing for him to know that everything around him is just fine and that he's the problem. That also implies that he probably knows on some level that he's fucking a rotting flesh monster, and the implications of that are deeply upsetting. Maybe all of that will change by the end, and surprise double twist it was Silent Hill World all along, I guess I'll find out.

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
« Reply #133 on: September 21, 2014, 11:52:35 PM »
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun just ended today. Man, that makes me sad! I really hope it gets a second season.
You should definitely watch it.

« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2014, 08:32:18 AM »
Paprika is an amazing movie, everything Madhouse does has amazing art and at least a mediocre story.
The animation during the opening credits is especially ingenious.  Read the book that the story is based, and honestly it was pretty bad.  It certainly had an interesting concept, but the execution was painful to read.  Some of it could be attributed to being lost in translation, but most of the time I felt like I was reading a grocery store novel.  On a positive note, Oyasumi Punpun is great.

Other Reads:
Moriyama Tsuru's Oyaji is about a man reconciling with his family. EXCEEDINGLY MANLY
Nagayoshi Takeru's Sumire 16-sai!! proves that old men make the best high school girls.  Funny, and somewhat heart-warming.
Sano Nami's Sakamoto desu ga? is just a hilarious read.  Slice of life with so much style.

Watched:
Kill la Kill 25.  The entire show is an over the top shonen style growing up story, with a girl being the protagonist.  Enjoyable, to say the least.
Tokyo Godfathers.  This is a great movie, especially during Christmas.
Aldnoah Zero.  Reminded a lot of Code Geass while watching this.  Except not as overly dramatic.
Furikio Pendulum Amazing animated short.  Try not to cry.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2014, 04:34:09 AM »
Just finished Saya No Uta.

Spoiler:
By the end it became a full-fledged Lovecraftian story, complete with implications that Saya was a Shoggoth and references to The Gates Of The Silver Key. Thematically it's one of the more successful stories of its kind I've read outside of Lovecraft himself. I don't think I could ever really review it positively or recommend it to anyone because of the gratuitous rape, but that aside, and maybe even that inclusive, it's technically really good. I'm inclined to compare it to Alan Moore's Neonomicon for tackling similar material and stumbling in a similar place, but unlike Neonomicon this actually had storytelling and an interesting perspective behind it, rather than just being all "Guys, looks how shocking all of the rape is I'm so edgy honk honk Alan Moore".

So to summarize without spoilers for those who haven't read it, I liked it but probably don't read it.

Colticide

• Awoo!~
« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2014, 04:38:03 AM »
Just finished Saya No Uta.

Spoiler:
By the end it became a full-fledged Lovecraftian story, complete with implications that Saya was a Shoggoth and references to The Gates Of The Silver Key. Thematically it's one of the more successful stories of its kind I've read outside of Lovecraft himself. I don't think I could ever really review it positively or recommend it to anyone because of the gratuitous rape, but that aside, and maybe even that inclusive, it's technically really good. I'm inclined to compare it to Alan Moore's Neonomicon for tackling similar material and stumbling in a similar place, but unlike Neonomicon this actually had storytelling and an interesting perspective behind it, rather than just being all "Guys, looks how shocking all of the rape is I'm so edgy honk honk Alan Moore".

So to summarize without spoilers for those who haven't read it, I liked it but probably don't read it.

I might have to finish it then, not very good with the "stuff" that happens so I stopped but I may power through it.

« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2014, 06:16:41 AM »
I feel the same way. I also finished saya no uta a few days ago and although I felt it really was good I was against recommending it. It's just a very brutal visual novel.
Touhou games 1cced(sadly on easy mode) MOF,DDC,IN,TD,POFV,UFO,EOSD,SA

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2014, 09:53:41 PM »
Finally just got around to finishing Terror In Resonance. I wish I liked it, but it was such a mess. It just seemed like whoever wrote it had no regard at all for trying to put anything together in a plausible way. Nearly every single thing that happened in the entire plot was facilitated by crazy leaps in logic or weird lapses in realism in what is allegedly a serious, realistic world. Things that, by themselves, could probably be overlooked, but compounded on top of themselves over and over and over painted a picture of a script that the writer just couldn't be bothered to work out the problems in. And on top of that the story wastes a lot of time on making the same moves over and over or on out-of-place anime cliches. It's ridiculous, and I didn't like it.

Up to the very end I kept hoping there was be some genius reveal that would justify all of the bullshit, but no, I think it was just a mess. If anyone who liked it wants to explain to me what I missed I'd be glad to hear what you have to say, since consensus seems to be that it was great as far as I can tell, but I don't understand why.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2014, 07:10:16 AM »
How has no one recommended the manga How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword yet!??

Come for the title, stay for the story
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2014, 07:57:19 AM »
Stuff I've watched recently:
Kill La Kill - good animation, good music, complete disappointment in everything else. Trigger should have put that budget toward more Little Witch Academia.
Hanayamata: Absolutely stunning animation, wonderful character development for 12 episodes, good music, satisfying ending. Best show of 2014 so far.
No Game No Life: Watched first episode after Hanayamata last night after hearing it was good. Fanservice of a fucking 11 year old girl is a major turnoff and the plot seemed dumb too. The thread here did nothing to fix those impressions after doublechecking it. Dropped.

Stuff I'm watching now:
Cromartie High School: Promised Purvis I'd watch it after finishing Hanayamata. Not disappointed at all. Genuinely surprised that I'm finding the dub more enjoyable than the original Japanese, which was also a Purvis suggestion.
RWBY (guess it kinda counts): Watched pretty much all of it with a friend tonight. Pretty excellent so far.
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Another magical girl series geared toward the seinen demographic. If they execute it better than Madoka Magica I'll be very pleased. So far it's pretty great.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Gotta catch up on this at least. 10 episodes or so behind.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2014, 12:35:59 PM »
Hanayamata: Absolutely stunning animation, wonderful character development for 12 episodes, good music, satisfying ending. Best show of 2014 so far.
I dropped Hanayamata on the first episode because I thought the dancing was dumb. Hmmmm. It can't be better than Ping Pong so at the very least I can tell you you're wrong. :smug:

In other news: Tsukimonogatari.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2014, 01:03:34 PM »
I'm watching a lot of stuff right now, at least for me:

Parasyte Maxim: Pretty good. Second episode didn't impress me quite as much as the first, but there's nothing much wrong with it. Except maaaaybe the music, but I think it's just weird, not bad.

Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works: Just barely holding my attention enough for me to keep watching it. Still don't really understand why people like this franchise so much, but good for them if they do. Probably going to get dropped at some point unless it gets really interesting really fast.

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de: Bad. First episode was the most aggressively mediocre thing I've ever seen (it was well-animated though), second episode was so un-funny it made me temporarily forget what humor was. And it seemed like it was getting harem-y fast. New Kill La Kill this is not. Good effort Trigger.

Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis: Pretty good. There's still something about it that feels "off", possibly with the pacing or the cinematography, although I haven't been able to exactly place it yet. Regardless, very fun and manages to not piss me off in any way despite being medieval fantasy, which is amazing. Wins the "show I was most surprised to find that I like" award.

Psycho Pass 2: Not very good so far. Feels a little flat and dumb compared to the first series. Still willing to give it time to get up to speed (and honestly I'll probably finish it even if it keeps up this lackluster performance, it's not terrible, just disappointing), but the fact that it started slow despite having laid all of its groundwork already in another series seems like a bad sign.

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: Great. Missed this when it was airing, but people were right to not shut up about it. Precise character comedy that probably rings personally true to everyone on this site to at least some degree. Just about all of the humor fully translates, which is rare for Japanese comedy, at least for me (no obvious reliance on confounding wordplay, for example).

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Technically good, but hard to watch. I've been watching this for well over a year and I'm a-l-m-o-s-t done, but it's a real grind. The parts of it that are actually new content are interesting and incredibly pretty, but there's so much filler. To a certain extent that can be passed off as thematic, and to a certain extent it is, but no matter how much thematic weight it has repetition to this extent is gratuitous. Possibly the only series I've ever seen that seems like it would work much better as a couple of compilation movies.

To Aru Majutsu No Index: Slowly making my way through this as well. I liked Railgun a lot despite its many flaws, and this has even more flaws. The core concept (science versus magic) sounds interesting to me and is occasionally well-executed, but it's kind of a mess overall. I've been stuck on the Sisters episodes for a few weeks because I'm not really that interested in watching something I've already seen but way more incoherent. Index somehow feels like a spinoff of Railgun the way it doesn't feel the need to explain tie-in elements that viewers originally wouldn't have even seen yet, and the way it occasionally drops flashes of characters I like more doing cooler things off-screen. Still, once I got past the first few episodes it's watchable.

Space Dandy: I wish I liked Space Dandy more. Individually the parts of it are all cool, but the finished product doesn't work for me. It's not really funny enough to be a comedy, but it's not really enough of anything else to be anything else. I'm still not quite done with the first season though, so maybe the second season will work better for me. There have been a couple of fantastic episodes so far and a lot that left me going "Wait, what? Was that it?".

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2014, 03:50:41 PM »
I dropped Hanayamata on the first episode because I thought the dancing was dumb. Hmmmm. It can't be better than Ping Pong so at the very least I can tell you you're wrong. :smug:

I don't recall asking for your shitty opinion.

It's fine though, you only missed out on something wonderful. :smug:

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2014, 07:46:41 PM »
Parasyte Maxim: Pretty good. Second episode didn't impress me quite as much as the first, but there's nothing much wrong with it. Except maaaaybe the music, but I think it's just weird, not bad.
This was like one of THE big names in terms of manga scanlation for a spell and that's a good enough reason to give it a look. As for the tunes, they've got a serious case of the wubs, which can be a love-it-or-hate-it kinda thing.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2014, 09:36:22 PM »
Almost forgot, as manga goes I'm reading Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service. As it goes along it gradually become less of a horror manga and more of a comedy manga, and the goofier it gets the better it is. It has some possibly dubious sex stuff underlying it, but it's mostly really, really good.

This was like one of THE big names in terms of manga scanlation for a spell and that's a good enough reason to give it a look. As for the tunes, they've got a serious case of the wubs, which can be a love-it-or-hate-it kinda thing.

It's not only the actual music that's the issue, but the bizarre contrast with the sort-of-retro aesthetic (particularly with the character designs). It's an odd thing. Although I think I can safely say I neither love it nor hate it so far.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2014, 03:31:39 AM »
Because I'm so great and awesome, I know that you've all been waiting for a post like this from me for a long time. Of course, this is just the new shows from this season. I'm not listing things that I'm still watching from prior seasons etc.

Currently watching this season:
  • Amagi Brilliant Park - I'm more amused by this show than I should be so far.
  • Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken - Well, it's short at least.
  • Denki-gai no Honya-san - I'm not entirely sure why I'm bothering to watch this.
  • Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works - Well it can't be any worse than DEEN's Fate, right?
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu - I'm still enjoying it enough I guess but the missing content and fanservice disappoints me.
  • Madan no Ou to Vanadis - I don't even know why, don't bother asking me.
  • Sora no Method - I'm not liking the characters so far.
  • Trinity Seven - Can I quit anime yet?

Still need to start watching this season:
  • Akatsuki no Yona - I've heard it's okay. I don't have my hopes up.
  • Cross Ange - I've heard terrible, terrible things about this show. I'll probably start this next.
  • Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai - I keep forgetting this show exists. Probably not a good sign.
  • Garo - I'm not even sure what this is yet. I'll get around to watching it eventually.
  • Girlfriend (Kari) - I'm hoping that somebody kills me before I get around to starting this. Another priority watch.
  • Inou Battle wa Nichijou Kei no Nake de - I've heard okay things about this show. Again, I won't have my hopes up.
  • Kiseijuu - Not really sure what to expect with this show. I'm just hoping that it won't be as disappointing as Tokyo Ghoul was.
  • Log Horizon 2 - Better than SAO? Not that that's saying much. I'm just lazy here and need to get around to watching it eventually.
  • Mushishi 2, 2 - Why is it that I waste so much time watching the terrible shows instead of the actually good ones?
  • Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - I've heard this is okay and I need to get around to watching it eventually I guess.
  • Ore, Twintails ni Arimasu - I've tried to watch the first episode on three different occasions. I fell asleep each time.
  • Orenchi no Furo Jijou - Well it's a short so I'll probably just end up quickly going through it once it finishes airing.
  • Sanzoku no Musume Ronja - I've heard mixed thoughts about this but it's Ghibli so whatever.
  • WIXOSS - Still need to finish S1.
  • Shigatsu wa Kimi no Usa - Heard some pretty good things about this one. Hopes slightly raised.
  • Shirobako - For when I feel sick of the other crap and feel like watching mindless sol instead I guess.
  • Terra Formars - I feel that waiting for an uncensored version might be best here.
  • Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete - I don't really know much about this show and I'm not expecting anything out of it.
  • World Trigger - Hopefully it's entertaining enough. My hopes are never realized though.
  • Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - I've heard it's funny, I guess? Dunno, need to actually watch it.

Things I don't plan to watch this season:
  • Aikatsu - Ew.
  • Donten ni Warau - I dunno, nothing I've seen or heard about it really makes me want to watch it.
  • Gugure! Kokkuri-San - Again, not really that interested.
  • Gundam Build Fighters Try - I've been out of touch with Gundam for a long time now and I don't think that this is helping.
  • Gundam: G no Reconguista - See above.
  • Hitsugi no Chiaka: Avenging Battle - Maybe if I ever get around to starting the first season one of these days.
  • Kaitou Joker - Haven't heard good things about it.
  • Magic Kaito - Heard it's pretty sub par.
  • Nanatsu no Taizai - Doesn't really appeal to me.
  • Shingeki no Bahamut - I probably should watch it. But I won't. Because I'm lazy like that.
  • Tribe Cool Crew - No.
  • Yowamushi Pedal 2 - I didn't want to watch S1 and I don't want to watch S2.

Widermelonz

• Delicious
  • Yum
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2014, 04:49:08 AM »
FSN - My favorite this season. Great so far. Some say it's too slow, some say too fast. If it were faster, important info would fly by too fast; and if it were slower, it'd too much of an info-dump. I think this pacing's good. Everything else about it is absolutely fantastic.
Inou Battle - Probably my second favorite this season. Fun characters, decent MC (such rarity!), clean designs, nice music. Really really really fun overall.
Log Horizon 2 - I liked Log Horizon, and I like Log Horizon 2. Not much to say. I like it, not everyone's cup of tea.
Psycho-Pass 2 - Similar beginning to the first psycho pass. We'll see if the plot develops.
Twintails - Fun sentai anime. Mech designs are awesome. Character reactions are a liiiiittle too slapstick for me. The MC personality is cool (another rarity!), the antagonists are 10/10. I like it.
Shigatsu - Pretty good. Characters could use some depth though, but it's still too early to judge. Cinematography, camera angles, colors, and narration are fantastic.
Amagi - Good. Characters are a bit simple, not much goes on, the art/animation is nice, music fits. The show doesn't try to be anything more than what it's supposed to be, I like that.
Grisaia - Animation is a little clunky at times. Characters are okay. I'm very curious about the characters' backstories. Music is nice. Okay so far.
Parasyte - It's alright so far. Interesting premise, holds enough of my attention. Has huge potential, we'll see.
Cross Ange - Characters are range from bad to okay. Mech designs are passable. The show's not terrible, but it's not good by any measure.

« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2014, 05:54:28 AM »
Amaburi - Kyoani finds a way.
Cross Ange - Trainwreck of 2014
Daito - Watching for fluffy romance. The art is barely passable compared to the VN, but at least it's not getting Ushina's treatment...
Denkigai - I don't even know.
FSN - I just need ufotable to do Tsukihime and my life will be complete.
Garo - Has a rather nice older vibe to it. Gonna give it time to grow on me.
Grisaia - I expect a failed adaptation.
Kokkuri-san - Okay SOL
Chaika - S1 was okay
Inou Battle - Trigger saving anime
Kiseijuu - This was long overdue. Madhouse doing a good job so far.
LH 2 - /r glassesadjust.exe
Madan - At least the MC isn't too much of a faget
NnT - The manga was a good read.
Ookami Shoujo - Haven't seen many shoujo, not sure how to judge this. It's okay so far.
Twintails - Stupid fun, and it knows it. Actually look forward to this every week.
PP2 - Not sure where it's going so far. I hate the new girl.
WIXOSS - Okada is a good writer, amirite guise?
Shigatsu - Really hopeful for this one, generally love music oriented shows. A1 is doing great with the art.
Bahamut - A really fun show so far. I'm going to need time to get used to MCs hair though.
Shirobako - Maybe going in and expecting Bakuman is too much.
Sora no Method - Cute grills and aliens doing cute grill and alien things
Terra Formars - Sh*t on a stick, made worse by that horrid censorship.
Trinity Seven - The MC is surprisingly likable, despite being harem. Been meh so far.
Ushina - CG and rotoscoping? Really? This studio...it just shat all over Kurehito/Shinobu's god-tier art.
World Trigger - Largely generic shounen.
Yowapedal - S1 was a surprisingly fun ride(heh), hoping for good things.
Yuki Yuna - I've heard that this goes full Madoka. I'm expectant.

tl;dr Must find a way to not watch almost everything in every season

Normal 1ccs - EOSD, PCB, SA
Extra 1ccs - PCB

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #149 on: October 31, 2014, 12:09:45 PM »
Currently watching Natsume Yuujinchou and thoroughly enjoying it.

Visit #sokumaidens on irc.ppirc.net for discussion and matchmaking for a wide variety of fighting games!
Feel free to message me if you need anything!