Author Topic: Mafia Rule Mafia - Postgame, Town Win  (Read 65440 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Mafia Rule Mafia - Postgame, Town Win
« Reply #840 on: March 18, 2011, 02:42:36 AM »
Ah, so you liked the posts after I became Schizophrenia-nee-chan-kun. :P  Most of those weren't written by me (or at least not 100% me, I made sure to send them to bofh before posting for proofreading, and even THEN I managed to derp things up with some of his posts :V).
No, I liked all of them, but you make awesome Hydras. bofh being my third favorite helped though. (I need to find whatever channel you guys talk on so I can stop chatting about other games in the current one.)

Doll was Moe Maker of Muppets because I had decided his Day 1 attempt at a case was too cute to be anything but him trying really, really hard. I really don't think Doll should play more Mafia and I mean this in the kindest way. You're too nice. Mafia is a game for liars and sharks.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 02:50:17 AM by Shadoweh »

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #841 on: March 18, 2011, 02:49:25 AM »
Quote from: Shadoweh in Graveyard
I love that avatar ;^; It helps when he does things like:
Doll: "I FOUND A CASE!"
> Present: Why did you stop talking about the Conqueror jokevote wagon?!
## Vote Shadoweh!
Spoiler:
Did I do good? *beam beam*
p.much

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #842 on: March 18, 2011, 02:49:48 AM »
I haven't lurked on any channels lately.  Only one I really go on right now is the DotS chan, but I haven't been on there lately because I haven't been able to play.  Ironically enough, I quit lurking on #meido because I got sick of people going OMG KITTEN4U IS TALKING/SHOULD STOP LURKING!!!!!!!! :V
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #843 on: March 18, 2011, 02:51:08 AM »
I haven't lurked on any channels lately.  Only one I really go on right now is the DotS chan, but I haven't been on there lately because I haven't been able to play.  Ironically enough, I quit lurking on #meido because I got sick of people going OMG KITTEN4U IS TALKING/SHOULD STOP LURKING!!!!!!!! :V

I wasn't even aware you lurked there.  I thought you were only there to ping out!

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #844 on: March 18, 2011, 02:53:52 AM »
:(
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #845 on: March 18, 2011, 03:08:23 AM »
No, I liked all of them, but you make awesome Hydras. bofh being my third favorite helped though. (I need to find whatever channel you guys talk on so I can stop chatting about other games in the current one.)

Doll was Moe Maker of Muppets because I had decided his Day 1 attempt at a case was too cute to be anything but him trying really, really hard. I really don't think Doll should play more Mafia and I mean this in the kindest way. You're too nice. Mafia is a game for liars and sharks.

I really want to play though but....I guess so...I don't know really. Mafia just seems so fun.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #846 on: March 18, 2011, 03:13:52 AM »
Yeah, that long ass night thing was taxing on me.  I would wait, "oh look 72 hours later... Um what was going on"... rereads the whole game again just to figure out what's going on.  Ugh.  Then just on the sheer amount of irl days it lasted made it seem even worse to me.  "When was this... March 2nd what?"

In other news: I'm 3/3 on this board in my Mafia yes!

Shadoweh

« Reply #847 on: March 18, 2011, 03:29:59 AM »
=-= I'm still mad at you for not revealing you got a PM from Dormio on Day 4. Ever. You let your emotions get the better of you alot but you were obviously town for it. We were the best scumpair evar this game.  :3

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #848 on: March 18, 2011, 03:54:22 AM »
Ah, that was a fun read, even despite the town not picking up on some of the role shenanigans.  I thought I was watching Death Note for a few minutes there when Shadoweh pulled her gambit on Bardiche, and Iced did a good job of scum play even despite some of the role stuff not quite matching up.

Anyway, I'm opening Zombie Apocalypse Mafia signups right now in the other thread, and my role PMs and initial flavor are all already written up, so please come check it out!
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #849 on: March 18, 2011, 05:38:14 AM »
I have no regrets, this was the only way. My entire play was unlimited gambit works.

No more nights in excess of 24 hours though, if you can't send a PM within a day's time you don't deserve to use your role, and if you cannot post within 24 hours' time rather than 48, you deserve a prod.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #850 on: March 18, 2011, 05:58:53 AM »
Kitten x Shadoweh. Don't deny you guys want it, and pics :V

Borked internet at home sucks as much as phone posting. Stuff's all pretty discussed already. As I had said, people die for a reason. The reason is because they know something that would hurt scum, so listen to what dead townies had said. Derp D5 >_>

Shadoweh

« Reply #851 on: March 18, 2011, 06:20:58 AM »
Kitten x Shadoweh. Don't deny you guys want it, and pics :V
GODDAMNIT I CAN'T DRINK TEA AROUND YOU PEOPLE!

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #852 on: March 18, 2011, 07:25:09 AM »
Kitten's 54 post in the grave was enlightening.  I still need to learn how to be concise, short sweet and to the point.  I just have a hard time letting people know what I'm thinking when it makes sense in my head.  >.<

Oh and I finished the grave topic...  You're all meanies!  I was going to kill Iced Fairy after all the bullshit he came up his 736 with you know right. ;_;
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 08:59:09 AM by Schezo »

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #853 on: March 19, 2011, 11:38:58 AM »
Oh, I forgot to post this here, for anyone who didn't see the quicktopic.
This is the restriction we sent to Shadoweh on N1:

##Bind Shadoweh

- You must never end a sentence with a preposition.
- You may not include the letter combination "scum" in any way, shape or form. This includes "scummy", "scum-like" and "S c U m" or any other variations.
- You may not refer to people by their common names. e.g. Pesco may not be called Pesco. You may break this restriction only when voting.
- You may not use abbreviations or contractions. All words must be typed out in full.
- You may use neither commas nor colons nor dashes.
- You may not use capitals anywhere in your post.

Something for future bastard mods maybe. :P

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Bardiche

« Reply #854 on: March 19, 2011, 02:53:24 PM »
ilu Doll~

« Reply #855 on: March 19, 2011, 04:42:40 PM »
ilu Doll~

:getdown: Ahahahahahaha, that's awesome.

Shadoweh

« Reply #856 on: March 19, 2011, 05:01:52 PM »
My exact reaction to the posting restriction: AGHDHJGFDGLGFDG
PM to huh what: "oh my god. what's a preposition?!?"
huh what: *sends link to Google* :dwi:

It had to be Muppets, not Dolls! Always trying to sneak in a capital you scummy monster!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #857 on: March 19, 2011, 05:13:04 PM »
PM to huh what: "oh my god. what's a preposition?!?"
I kind of thought the same thing :V
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

« Reply #858 on: March 19, 2011, 07:21:01 PM »
"Start all sentences with a present participle."

I had to do something with my study.

« Reply #859 on: March 19, 2011, 07:40:06 PM »
"Start all sentences with a present participle."

That would be pretty painful. I think half the time I'd screw up and end up with gerunds instead if I tried. >_>