Author Topic: [Art] The Foolishly Futile Fantastic Gallery - Back in Business  (Read 172237 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: The Foolishly Futile Fantastic Gallery - Wherein Ijiatsu Idiot Art is Dumped
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2009, 02:40:08 AM »
Manatees do not have breasts, you silly lush! They just have mammary glands.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
Re: The Foolishly Futile Fantastic Gallery - Wherein Ijiatsu Idiot Art is Dumped
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2009, 02:50:49 AM »
Well...yeah, maybe I should rephrase that...

Breasts that look like Manatee (Zeppelins)
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Gpop

« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2009, 02:52:15 AM »
Hey hey, this is pretty good. No really, I'm serious, if you just started drawing (or not haven't drawn alot) I'd say you were far better than me.

Hey Erebus, I want to see what would happen if Gpop and Erebus met, looking at their abilities :V

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2009, 03:12:01 AM »
Hey Erebus, I want to see what would happen if Gpop and Erebus met, looking at their abilities :V
Quote from: Words from the past that echo in your mind
Gpop and Erebus would actually make a fairly good team in the art of evoking fear.

Subconscious fear/discomfort manipulation + Nightmare Fuel can make for some pretty wicked shit when combined as a singular power.
So yeah.

New idea get too.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 03:32:48 AM by Satanerebus-sama »

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2009, 03:15:32 AM »
If Gpop and Erebus got together nobody would be safe. D:

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2009, 03:59:07 AM »
Gpop would be scared shitless being in the presence of Erebus, though. I mean, it's like a mouse beside a marmot.

Gpop

« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2009, 04:06:55 AM »
Personally, if it comes to nightmare fuels, I've seen them all. I would be quite comfortable besides Erebus.

Hell, I should be fearless if I could summon fear itself :V

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2009, 04:11:41 AM »
Or, Gpop could be like Kogasa....Except instead of being bad at surprising people, he's bad at scaring people. :O

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2009, 04:12:59 AM »
And completely inept at romance.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2009, 04:16:23 AM »
Or Both. At once.

« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2009, 04:28:44 AM »
All of the above.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2009, 04:53:22 AM »
I could summon fear itself :V
By that logic; Gpop could be contracted to Erebus in someway (either to her knowing or not, is up to you), given how Gpop is summoning things that are essentially within the realm of what Erebus oversees and is the embodiment of.

Think of it like how in some works those who summon demons usually have to make a pact with Satan in order to use them or their powers.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2009, 05:03:35 AM »
I do kinda find some amusement in Gpop's thing being mainly derived from someone else.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2009, 08:31:59 AM »
Again, it's not like it matters that much to me anyway. Like I said before it just seems that other than A-F and I guess poringleaf, most people who draw Ijiyatsu stuff only draw people in their own little circle of friends.
Well that is how generally insert-fanwork generally goes. Whether it be fiction or drawings. Most of the times it is like this. That is why my comics are not Ijiyatsu based but regular Gensokyo based with random CPMC members showing up if they would fit in there.

As there is enough Ijiyatsu based work anyway.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2009, 08:42:04 AM »
I like to think everyone is a friend here, even the banned ones.
Some of them did have a rather peculiar attitude but if there is arts of them, why not?
(except for an exceptional Chagen, which just gets on my nerve)

wait, why am I drawing stuff that no one wants to see?
by request of course.
You will see what I mean tonight.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Gpop

« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2009, 03:51:30 PM »
Or, Gpop could be like Kogasa....Except instead of being bad at surprising people, he's bad at scaring people. :O

Difference is that I know what everyone's deepest fears are, so I would be quite successful.

And completely inept at romance.

Bio never stated I was any good at romance, so I'll let you go with that :V

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2009, 05:29:53 PM »
Difference is that I know what everyone's deepest fears are, so I would be quite successful.

If so, then do you know my worst fear?

Gpop

« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2009, 06:48:06 PM »
If so, then do you know my worst fear?

If I remember correctly...

...do you want me to bring him back?

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #138 on: December 21, 2009, 07:39:44 PM »
If I remember correctly...

...do you want me to bring him back?

I have no clue who you're talking about, and don't pass it off as repressing a fear because half the time that's utter BS

Gpop

« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2009, 07:42:26 PM »
I have no clue who you're talking about, and don't pass it off as repressing a fear because half the time that's utter BS

Oh, then it's probably someone else then.

I remember it was a Mima fanboy though.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #140 on: December 21, 2009, 07:43:28 PM »
Oh, then it's probably someone else then.

well then you don't know my worst fears then, so you are a liar. /smartasswhohastopointoutflaws:V

Mima-sama

• What are you doing in that shrine you are not a god
  • You are too cool to be a god anyway :|
« Reply #141 on: December 21, 2009, 07:53:06 PM »

Who you talkin' 'bout Theorin

« Reply #142 on: December 21, 2009, 10:35:53 PM »
Koipop is not a Theorin :o

Gpop

« Reply #143 on: December 21, 2009, 10:37:43 PM »
I know we both like to molest, but both of us are two different people.

One loves, and the other is a retarded koishi-loving faggot.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #144 on: December 21, 2009, 10:42:02 PM »
I know we both like to molest, but both of us are two different people.

...OR ARE WE~!?

* Moerin cackles maniacally~

Also I know how to make Ana-chan feel uneasy at the very least... Isn't that right, my little puppy~?  Eheheh...
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Gpop

« Reply #145 on: December 21, 2009, 11:37:41 PM »
...OR ARE WE~!?

* Moerin cackles maniacally~

Also I know how to make Ana-chan feel uneasy at the very least... Isn't that right, my little puppy~?  Eheheh...

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying.

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday.
Man, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #146 on: December 21, 2009, 11:46:47 PM »
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #147 on: December 24, 2009, 02:07:14 AM »
Stein, by request from Xan, Moerin and Stein. Bumped up the priority list due to the fact that Stein does not yet have an iji-self.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 02:22:23 AM by ♫~Mind-That-Gap~♪ »

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2009, 02:15:29 AM »
Stein, by request from Xan, Moerin and Stein. Bumped up the priority list due to the fact that Stein does not yet have an iji-self.

Oh man.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2009, 02:28:09 AM »
Wow... I saw it on IRC beforehand, but... It looks even better with colour~

Great work, MTG~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"